Donate with apps and shopping SDGs help “love”
If you write the contents roughly
In the campaign that lasted until February 2, food and donations were donated to children's cafeterias such as Saitama and Hiroshima.
Campaigns to use part of the money paid for shopping for the activities of the SDGs are spreading. "Inage ... → Continue reading
FNN Prime Online
FNN Prime Online is a media that allows you to "new ways to interact with TV." Fuji TV's FNN28 station will do its utmost to deliver content such as articles, videos, live broadcasts, and the latest news that go beyond the boundaries of conventional TV and news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Of this articleitem nameHas the following notational fluctuations.|
Children's cafeteria(The Kids' Diner, notation is taken from the title of the first work on the children's cafeteria. Below, the difference in notation is from the organization name etc.)ChildFree or cheap and nutritious for and its parents and localsMealTo provide a warm groupJapan OfSocial activity.2010 eraFrom aroundtv setな どMass mediaThe movement became active due to many reports inSolitary foodSolutions, connections between children and adults, and local communitiesBoardSimilar movements are rapidly increasing in various parts of Japan as an effective means of cooperation.
There are various types of children's cafeterias depending on the operator, and the participation fee (fee), holding frequency, and menu are also different for each cafeteria, so there is no clear definition..
If you force the definition, it is said to be the first children's cafeteria.TokyoOta-kuHigashiyaguchi"Capricious greengrocer Dandan children's cafeteria"A free or low-priced dining room where even one child can come with peace of mind[*1]In the nationwide tour "Wide, Children's Cafeteria Circle!" Aiming to create a network in the region, "Not only the cafeteria for children (of families with difficulties), but also for the elderly, for example. Even when children participate in a dinner party, it is widely regarded as a "children's dining room".[*1]"It has said.AlsoAsahi ShimbunIs a private sector initiative.povertyIt started as a place where you can spend your time with peace of mind by providing meals to homes and lonely children.[*2]",TokyoToshima wardA private organization involved in the operation of a children's cafeteria in JapanToyoshima Children's WAKUWAKU Network(Hereafter, abbreviated as WAKUWAKU) is "a place to provide meals to children and parents and children at a low price or free of charge.[*3]In the Kodomo Shokudo Network (described later), "A place where even one child can use and local people can provide meals for free or for a small amount."[*4]".
Although it is not called a "children's cafeteria," children in the areaWhereaboutsThe organizations that provide meals provide meals every day, the organizations that support learning serve meals before and after learning, and the gathering place for the elderly is open to children and child-rearing people for multiple generations. In some cases, they play the same role as a children's cafeteria, such as eating while interacting with each other..
The activity of providing meals in the area is the history of Japan.ShowaIt already existed in the late era.1980 eraToNuclear FamilyIs progressingNursing careThe idea that is the responsibility of society as a whole, not the family, has permeated the world.elderly living aloneProviding meals and meals tovolunteerThe activity was beginning to spread throughout Japan.. On the other handChild povertyIt is,2008(HeiseiIt is said that it has been attracting social attention since around 20).Waiting child problem The2013It is believed that it has surfaced since around (25)...In 2013Law on Promotion of Child Poverty CountermeasuresWas established, and various projects began to increase throughout Japan as a measure against child poverty..
As mentioned above, the activities of the children's cafeteria became active in the 2010s, but efforts to support children's whereabouts and meals existed before that..Children's houseAn example of cooking and eating with children who are lonely or skipping meals, or providing a place to eat to eliminate loneliness,Play parkExamples include the practice of a dinner party at a community cafe or a dinner party at a local government hall..HiroshimaSource ofProtectorIs, "Eat and talk", a business that provides free meals to children and adolescents who are not blessed with a family environment.1982(ShowaIt has been held since 57), There is also a direction to make this the originator of the children's cafeteria.2008In (20), there was a report that "there were 3 children who could not see a doctor because of poverty even if they suffered illness or injury", and there is an opinion that this led to the expansion of the children's cafeteria..
Birth of a children's cafeteria
The name "Kodomo Shokudo" began to be used as the name2012(24), It is believed that the "Children's Cafeteria" was first set up in a corner of the aforementioned "Capricious Greengrocers"...Hiroko Kondo, the owner of the store,Dental hygienistAt the same time, he is also involved in creating a place to live in the area, and through his work he learned about the existence of children who tend to have a biased diet, and opened a children's cafeteria., It is said that it was named "Kodomo Shokudo" in the sense that "a place where even one child can enter and adults can enter at the same time"...At that time, it was still a steady activity, but the activity gradually began to be transmitted to the surroundings by word of mouth...Kondo mainly deals with pesticide-free vegetablesGreengrocerWas opened in 2008 (Heisei 20)Cram school"One coin" that invites instructors to support children's studiesTerakoyaWas added in 2009 (Heisei 21).The following year, 2010 (Heisei 22), the deputy principal of a neighboring elementary school said, "I am a single parent.LunchOther than mealsbananaI was hurt when I heard that there was one child, and after studying and preparing with my volunteer activities, I opened the current "Kodomo Shokudo" in August 2011..
Development of the cafeteria
The aforementioned WAKUWAKU was established in 2012, and Toshima-ku, Tokyo.Kanamecho"Kanamecho Asayake Children's Cafeteria" opened in.That activity2014(26) in AugustNHKInformation program ofAsaichi』Introduced intv set,News (Chinese),magazineAnd many moreMass mediaAttracted attention from, The children's cafeteria became an opportunity to spread all over Japan.. According to Keiko Amano, the secretary general of WAKUWAKU, since this broadcast, WAKUWAKU has received more requests for visits and interviews.Close-up modern(NHK), "Oikonomia』(NHK E Tele), "NEWS23』(JNN), Etc., and it has come to be featured in many TV programs...As mentioned above, support for children's meals has existed for some time, but the success of the name "Kodomo Shokudo" has increased the chances of being picked up by the mass media..
2015(27), the "Children's Cafeteria Network" was established with the aim of creating horizontal connections between children's cafeterias and linking ingredients and information.HokkaidoからKyusyuMany cafeterias participated in this..In 2015, the "Kodomo Shokudo Summit" was held by WAKUWAKU, and many people who knew about the existence of the children's cafeteria at this summit said that they would like to start a children's cafeteria and help. It became one of the triggers for the children's cafeteria to spread all over Japan... Next day2016In January (28), the summit was held jointly by the Children's Cafeteria Network and WAKUWAKU, and 1 children's cafeterias in the Tokyo metropolitan area, which started activities from 2015 to 2016, participated in the new children's cafeteria. Many participants who want to open the store also gather, The number of participants reached 200, far exceeding the capacity of 300.
From April 2016, we will carry out educational activities for children's cafeterias in all prefectures of Japan, and with that as a trigger, we will make a nationwide tour aiming to create a network in the region, and the above-mentioned "Spread, Children's Cafeteria Circle!" Started..In the same year, efforts to create a cafeteria were also held in Tokyo, such as a course for people who want to start a children's cafeteria but do not know how to do it, such as "How to make a children's cafeteria". Began to become active.
after that,Fukushima"Fukushima Children's Cafeteria Network""Ibaraki"Children's Whereabouts / Learning Support / Children's Cafeteria Ibaraki Network Conference""Nara"Nara Children's Cafeteria Network""FukuokaKitakyushu"Kodomo Shokudo Network Kitakyushu" operated by the main bodyVarious organizations for the establishment and operation of children's cafeterias continue to be established in various parts of Japan.
In the mass media, in addition to the above-mentioned news reports, in 2013,Weekly News Deep Reading"(NHK)" 6 in 1! What to do about "child poverty""NHK Special"Invisible" poverty "-children deprived of the future-』And other problems such as child poverty have surfaced, and many of the operators of the children's cafeteria said that they wanted to solve the problem by actually watching those TV programs..
The total number of children's cafeterias is said to be 2016 as of 300, and the private organization "Children's Cafeteria Safety and Security Improvement Committee" that supports the cafeteria2018Announced 30 locations as of (2286)..However, there is no organization that controls those restaurants nationwide., The actual total number is unknown because there are cases where they do not call themselves "Kodomo Shokudo" even though they provide virtually the same functions as the Kodomo Shokudo..
In 2019,FamilyMart convenience storeAbout 2000 storesEat inAnnounced that it will open the "Famima Children's Cafeteria" from March of the same year. About 3 people at a time, 1 yen for elementary school students and 10 yen for junior high school students and aboveBox lunchEtc. are provided.The target is children and parents who live near each store, and elementary school students and above can use it alone if the parents agree.The secretariat of the Kodomo Shokudo Network has commented that it may be the first time for companies expanding nationwide to take the initiative..
June 2019, 6, private sectorNational Children's Cafeteria Support Center / MusubieAccording to the announcement, there are at least 3718 locations throughout Japan.It has increased by about 2018 times from 2286 locations in the 1.6 survey.The annual number of users is estimated to be 160 million.The most common are Tokyo (488 locations), followed by Osaka (336 locations) and Kanagawa Prefecture (253 locations).On the contrary, Akita prefecture (11 places), Toyama prefecture (15 places), Yamanashi prefecture (16 places) have the smallest number of places..
Holding frequency and time zone
Held once a month, Or twice a month, There is a voice from the management side that "If the pace is once a month, you can continue for a long time without any hesitation."..This is followed by two to three times a month and once a week, and many cafeterias hold more than five days a week..
There are many weekday nights, but the cafeteria is mainly used for breakfast before going to school, lunch on weekends when there is no school lunch, and long vacations., Some cafeterias are open only for summer and winter holidays.
Participation fee (fee)
More than half of the participation fees (fee) are free for children, including conditions such as "help", and in the case of a fee, it is 50 to 500 yen, followed by 100 to 300 yen.Adults such as parents are often set more expensive than children..There is also a completely free store for both children and adults.
Also, depending on the store, adults can decide the payment amount by themselves according to the amount of possession so that people who are in financial difficulty can not overdo it, and those who can afford it can pay more as a donation. There are also places that incorporate.
In addition, many children's cafeterias call it "participation fee" instead of "fee" to clarify that it is a volunteer activity rather than a commercial purpose..
The meals we serve include vegetable-based dishes, well-balanced dishes, and dishes that are particular to professional chefs for areas where agriculture is flourishing.Viking food,buffet, Varies from store to store.
In addition to nutritional balance, some restaurants have a meat cooking day once a month to satisfy the stomach., Regularly in stores where multiple generations gatherCurry and riceMenus that are preferred by many generations,New YearToMochi,Zoni,New yearThere is also a device such as behaving.
In areas where there are many residents outside Japan, we may consider ingredients that are prohibited from eating for religious reasons...Some even freeze a week's worth of food and deliver it to their homes or go home to prepare meals for children in more serious situations..
Activities other than meals
Besides mealshomeworktime of,self cateringActivities such as children participating in cooking to strengthen their skills, Sometimes combined with a place to interact with local residents..It may also be provided as a playground.In some cases, children start playing naturally, even if adults do not provide play...There are also places that double as free study schools..
Solitary food,Child povertyWhile children who have family circumstances such as these come to the store, there are many stores that want to help such children, but do not dare to snoop on the circumstances and wait until the parties ask for help...In contrast, some of the Christian monastic facilities were chosen as places to have children's problems altogether, and counselors at facilities for middle and high school students.Public welfare officerIn addition to the cooking and learning support staff,Autism spectrumSome stores have professional qualifications such as supporters.
Originally, it was started as a place to provide a place where poor families and lonely children can eat and spend time with peace of mind, but later it is limited to all children, parents, adults in the area, etc. The number of cafeterias that do not..There are many visitors who want to interact with children and something family-like, and there are also many shared seats..
At stores where adults can also participate, many mothers and children participate..Mothers who tend to be isolated come to the store as the only place where they can interact with their generationIn areas where there are many elderly people, many people come to the store saying, "Rather than staying at home alone.".
Some stores do not have the name "Kodomo Shokudo" in the meaning of aiming for a space that is open not only to children but also to all residents of the area..
Operation / cost
With regard to personnel, costs, and ingredients, the mass media coverage of the children's cafeteria has led to an increase in cooperation such as direct provision of ingredients from producers, volunteer cooking, and donations of funds..
Operation isNPO corporationBy private organizations, volunteers by residents, individuals, etc...Some specialists are involved in the operation, but most of them are volunteers, and the low threshold of providing meals also contributes to the ease of operation by volunteers..
According to the person in charge of the secretariat of the Kodomo Shokudo Network, housewives in their 50s and 60s, whose child-rearing has settled down, play a central role in their activities...Volunteer staff includes local housewives, cooking school students, home economics students helping with cooking, and college students playing with children., Some have children volunteering..In many cases, people who are thinking of starting a children's cafeteria are also volunteering for a tour...In some cases, a mother who came to the store with her child joined the staff because of the fun of the place..OsakaIkedaThen,2001It happened in (13)Attached Ikeda small caseA young man who experienced this when he was in the first grade of elementary school is running a children's cafeteria to watch over his children as a tribute to the people who supported him..
As an operation by non-general people, elementary schoolPTAIs participating in the operationIn some cases, a local doctor serves as an adviser, or a staff member of a local social welfare corporation volunteers to drive a shuttle car...Some stores have a school as the venue, and the principal and faculty members participate to talk with children and parents..OkinawaMany people from U.S. military bases in Japan have volunteered at the children's cafeteria and have been well received... From around 2016Consumer cooperative,Agricultural cooperative(JA) is also starting to cooperate.
The scale of the activity varies from a large scale with the participation of dozens of people to a small scale with about 10 people..
The cost of operation is mainly covered by donations and take-outs..インターネットupperWebsite,FacebookIn many cases, donations are solicited after telling the state of the activity.Cloud FundingThere is also a cafeteria that is raising funds at.
It is also covered by public subsidies and subsidies from private companies., Prefectures that provide subsidies to operating organizations as a model projectIn some prefectures, local welfare organizations subsidize costs and provide advice and support for management...Many local governments and organizations enter the market because it is easy for entrepreneurs..
Children who go to the cafeteria make a donation box and put it in a community center or a local clinic, The operator sells original stationery etc. and adds it to the operationBy the elderlybazaarIn some cases, the proceeds from.
In some cases, the method of procuring ingredients is usually purchased at a nearby supermarket or shopping district., Donations, bringing in leftovers, taking over things that are not commercial due to scratches or deformation, etc., Various.Food bankSometimes we buy ingredients from.
Agricultural cooperativeIn some cases, the (JA) branch provides rice and vegetables as a community contribution activity, and volunteer groups for farming and residents who have grown too many vegetables in their hobby kitchen gardens provide vegetables. is there.
The children's cafeteriaWedding hallWhen I offered to ask for the rest of the buffet food, there was a place where the ceremony hall side made and delivered rice dishes and soup, saying "I'm sorry for the leftovers"..
Location,Public hall,Children's houseIn addition to public facilities such as offices, vacant stores, private houses, restaurants, exchange spaces for medical institutions and nursing care facilities, temples, etc. are used... Some coffee shops hold regular holidays, saying "I want to eat a treat made by a professional"..
Corporatecompany cafeteria, Elementary school lunch room, University cafeteria, vacant house, closed school,Trailer house, Warehouse for rent,Shrine,(I.e.It is also held at..Some homes, which have been living alone due to family circumstances, are provided with the entire area other than the bedroom, and are used as various playgrounds other than meals..
Voices from users
The children who came to the store said, "It's fun to have a meal together."Even if you don't like it, you can eat it strangely when you eat it together."After playing with friends, it's fun to have dinner together."From a child who tends to eat alone, "I'm happy because sometimes I don't have food at home.", Mothers who came to the store with their children commented that "the children's food is advancing" and "we cannot make so many items by ourselves, we cannot get vegetables"..
In addition to meals, children said, "I have fun every time because there are interesting adults.""It looks like a big family has been created"From adults, "Children can play freely and become a place to relieve stress" "It will be an opportunity to talk with other people"There are also comments such as "Every day is fluttering and I feel calm when I come here."..Mothers get along well with each other, creating a place for information exchange..On the management side, some elderly women say that helping the children's cafeteria is worth living...In some cases, elementary school children and elderly men are excited about common hobbies..Great East Japan EarthquakeEncounteredTohoku regionThen, there are voices that want to help build the community lost in the area caused by the earthquake..
HokkaidoSapporoOf political scientists involved in the operation of the children's cafeteria "kaokao"Yoshida TohruThe children who are the target of the children's cafeteria are not only poor families, but also "lonely meals" where there are no families to eat together even if they are rich, "solid meals" where they always eat the same food, and "individuals" who have only one kind of food. There are various needs such as "food", and it is said that the elimination of these various "foods" will lead to the improvement of children's health and educational environment, and the problems of child-rearing...In addition, it is said that the children's cafeteria can be operated flexibly because the government does not intervene, such as subsidies and various restrictions..
Measures against child povertyFood lossOf politicians working on problemsToshiko TakeyaSays that the children's cafeteria has a major function of supporting children through "food" by preventing the isolation of children through the involvement of many people as well as nutritional management..
In addition, having children and adults in the community eat together will increase interaction and information exchange between children and adults, leading to the formation of a community network., In terms of local residents recognizing the actual situation of child poverty through children's visitsSome say that it also has a secondary effect.As mentioned above, there is also an evaluation that the transfer of non-commercial ingredients at the children's cafeteria has led to the resolution of food loss..
The aforementioned "Kodomo Shokudo Summit" is held every year,2017At the "Children's Cafeteria Summit 29" held in (2017), as an issue for the stable continuation of the children's cafeteria, the means for continuous securing of resources (place, funds, ingredients, volandia) required for continuation, and There are two ways to connect with children in need..
Connection with children
One of the problems that the management is concerned about is whether or not the information on the children's cafeteria has been delivered to children who really need food... Some say that the existence of the cafeteria has not penetrated the area and that it is not well known..GunmaTatebayashiAccording to a survey of children's lives conducted by the company in March 2017, it was found that more than 3% of parents do not know the children's cafeteria at all, and information is not always distributed to parents. The current situation is also clear..Also, in April 2018, the "Children's Cafeteria Safety and Security Improvement Committee" announcedAsahi elementary school newspaperWhen I asked elementary school students to complete a questionnaire about the children's cafeteria, 323 people from all over the country answered, but half of them knew about the children's cafeteria.In addition, 93% answered "no" to the question of whether they have actually been to the children's cafeteria..
As one of the solutions to these problems, backup by the government such as public relations is also required..
Misunderstanding due to poverty problem
There is an opinion that it may be difficult for children who are really in poverty to use such a cafeteria because there is a concern that entering and exiting the children's cafeteria may be seen as a poor family by others.There are also reports that some children actually avoided going in and out...For the same reason, it has been pointed out that it is particularly difficult for girls to come to the store, and there are reports that the ratio of male and female visitors was actually 8: 2...Gunma PrefectureOta CityEven in the children's cafeteria, the number of users was expected to be 30 to 40, but the actual number of users is about 10 to 20, which is also due to the widespread image of poor households. Is seen as.
It was pointed out that the mass media reported a lot about children's cafeterias, and the image of children's cafeteria equals poverty alleviation became too widespread, making it difficult for some children to come to the store., Some people are worried that there are situations such as parents banning entry and exit...When the aforementioned "Capricious Greengrocer Dandan Children's Cafeteria" began to be featured in the mass media, there were many reports from the perspective of poverty alleviation..
When I applied to the community center for a place to hold a children's cafeteria, I was disappointed that "it seems to be an area where the needy people gather" and "there are no poor children", and it is a place that any child can enjoy. As I was able to hold the event after repeating the explanation, there are cases where there is resistance from the image of poverty alleviation, and the search is continuing in various parts of Japan...It is pointed out that it takes information gathering power to know the existence of a children's cafeteria, and economic power to generate action and transportation expenses to visit, but people in poverty do not have such power. is there.Child abuseSome are worried that children who are receiving the disease are forbidden to go by their parents for fear of being discovered..
In the children's cafeteria, which is said to be "a place that anyone can use," the common problem is "how can children who really need help, such as poverty and loneliness, come?" , The child I wanted to come came only once"Children from a local kindergarten and their parents came to the store for a whole class, and the children who really wanted to come were refraining from coming to the store."There are many ordinary parents and children who come because they can eat cheaply and healthyly, rather than parents and children who are in trouble."The number of mothers visiting the store for the purpose of skipping dinner is increasing.There is also a voice.
As an example of keeping the image of child poverty, poor families, and poverty alleviation away from the children's cafeteria, do not dare to name the store as "children's cafeteria", but only "children" or even "children" are not included in the store name. There is also, Some stores set the usage target to "all local residents" so that they will not be labeled as poor families...From the beginning, some stores have emphasized the concept of "a cafeteria that anyone can visit" and do not take an attitude like "for disadvantaged children" to support the vulnerable...In some cases, the name is changed to "community dining room" so that elderly people and people with disabilities can stop by..
Tokyo is one of the measures for children who are hard to ask for help.Bunkyo kuThe "Children's Home Eating" that started in October 2017 can be mentioned.this isLINEIt is unprecedented in Japan to deliver ingredients and processed foods directly to the home to the users who applied for it, and it has been well received by users..
The venue for the children's cafeteria is not only a place where cooking is possible, but it is also required that children can walk to it, and there is an opinion that this is the biggest issue in the operation of the children's cafeteria... TokyoAdachi-kuAt the children's cafeteria, I come to consult with them saying that I want to start the cafeteria, but I hear that they are stuck due to location problems..
One of the children's cafeterias that have been forced to close isbarBecause I rented a store that was used asHobThere are few, and the chairs are high and uncomfortableIn some cases, there were voices saying that a car was needed to go back and forth and a parking fee would be charged...At the children's cafeteria held in private homes, there are limits to the space for meals and cooking, it is difficult to receive notifications, and there are voices that children can not expect to drop in comfortably..
One of the solutions to these problems is a unique initiative such as "Machikadomo Shokudo Good Morning Banana!", Which provides a place to eat a banana on the school road for children who go to school without breakfast..
As long as it is a place to serve mealsFood poisoningThere are also concerns about hygiene issues such as..In one dining room somewhereFood poisoningIt has also been suggested that if this happens, it could have a negative impact on all children's cafeterias..
In a normal cafeteria, cleaning equipment and instruments are installed, and a business permit is required after undergoing a confirmation inspection, but for welfare purposes such as a children's cafeteria, it is often judged that a permit is not required. ing.
Also a doctor of educationAgnes ChanAfter learning about the existence of a children's cafeteria and consulting with a friend about what he could do, he said that he was stopped because it would be difficult to cause food poisoning...Of social activistsMakoto YuasaHowever, when he visited more than 20 areas on the "Spread, Children's Cafeteria Circle! National Tour", participants asked questions about hygiene considerations and insurance everywhere...Many children's cafeterias have some kind of insurance, but Yuasa points out that there are some cafeterias that are not covered by insurance..
In order to solve this problem, some cafeterias pay close attention to the handling and cooking of ingredients by holding workshops on ensuring product safety and creating and distributing hygiene manuals...There is also a cafeteria that obliges the person in charge of cooking to have a stool test and always cooks without providing any raw food...In April 2018, the aforementioned "Children's Cafeteria Safety and Security Improvement Committee" started crowdfunding to support the cafeteria in terms of insurance..
Operating funds are also an issue.As mentioned above, we solicited donations for operating funds, but in reality most of the operating funds are borne by the store representatives, and securing operating funds is a problem for the sustainable expansion of the organization. In some cases.
As mentioned above, the spread of the children's cafeteria all over Japan has a strong influence from the mass media, but since the power of the mass media is only temporary, we also seek supporters who will continue to help us. Have been.
Although the children's cafeteria is a private sector initiative, it is said that the children's cafeteria is an issue that should be solved by the administrative responsibility, and that guaranteeing meals is also a welfare issue at school.This practice is a teacher's own effort for children who go to school without breakfast at school.rice ballIn some cases.
As mentioned above, the children's cafeteria is held several times a month and several times a week, and there are many criticisms as to whether this will lead to the solution of child poverty...Chieko Akaishi, the chairman of the NPO "Shinguru Maza Azu Foram", an organization that works for single mothers and children's lives, evaluated the efforts of the children's cafeteria as "a wonderful initiative". However, "What percentage of the 300 million children who are said to be relatively poor will be connected to it?"[*5]Is pointed out.
The reason why a children's cafeteria is needed is that parents' poverty has deepened, and after the problems of long-term care and labor have overlapped, there are circumstances in which children cannot eat satisfactorily due to abandonment of childcare. There is also an opinion that it will not be a fundamental solution unless social problems are changed...In response to this, the poverty problem is certainly not solved in the children's cafeteria, but it will be an opportunity for many people to notice the poverty problem, and people's knowledge of the problem will eventually change society. There is also an opinion that it will lead to.
Examples outside Japan
The United States of America,The United KingdomThen, as a measure against poverty,After class"Learning support and breakfast before starting work"Breakfast clubThere is an initiative called..In the United States, 2010 schools, which is 12% of the 5 schools in 70, and in the United Kingdom, 8% of elementary schools and 7% of junior high schools did this in 2007...Some British breakfast clubs are using special subsidies from the government to eradicate child poverty, and some say they are a model for thinking about child poverty alleviation plans in Japan. is there.
Germany OfLeipzigIn 2012, the "Leipziger Kinder-Erlebnis-Restaurant" was opened by the "Leipzig City Children and Women's Support Group".It is not just about providing food to children, but trying to teach them about food and health while teaching them the joy of cooking..
フィンランドIs a children's playground called "Rakkipist", where children are provided with free meals on weekdays during the summer vacation... It is run by the city as "the safest place for children" and is located in the capital.HelsinkiThere are 65 places in.
- ^ a b c WAKUWAKU 2016, pp. 12-17
- ^ a b Makoto Yuasa"The "children's dining room" that the godfather says is not a "children's dining room""Yahoo! News"Yahoo! JAPAN, August 2016, 7.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Promotion of food education in the community in collaboration with the children's cafeteria". Ministry of Agriculture. 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Kojima a 2016, pp. 45-51
- ^ a b Keiko Minami ""Kodomo Shokudo" spread all over the country From poverty alleviation to food education and learning support"All About NEWS"All About, February 2016, 6, 30nd page.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ a b Tsubasa Matsuzaki "[TOKYO Town / People Story] Hiroko Kondo, the godfather of" Kodomo Shokudo "/ A place where you can drop in casually" "Sankei Shimbun"Sokoku Shimbun, February 2019, 2, Tokyo morning edition, page 5.
- ^ a b Kondo 2016, pp. 29-35
- ^ a b c d e f Murota 2016, pp. 89-93
- ^ Masumi Kanazawa "Kodomo Shokudo-The importance of "making" and "eating" together"Nippon.com』Nippon Communications Foundation, September 2016, 9.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Tamai 2016, pp. 116-123
- ^ WAKUWAKU 2016, pp. 122-124.
- ^ "NPO corporation Eat and talk". Nippon Foundation (2017). 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "TVF2017 entry work introduction". TVF made by citizens of a specified non-profit corporation (2017). 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b c Saito 2017, pp. 16-19
- ^ Kumiko Nakatsuka et al. "Children's cafeteria, over 300 poverty and loneliness, support for expanding areas" "Asahi Shimbun"Asahi Shimbun, February 2016, 7, Tokyo morning edition, page 2.
- ^ a b Miyabe 2015, pp. 110-113
- ^ a b c Promotional meeting 2016, pp. 52-54
- ^ WAKUWAKU 2016, p. 61.
- ^ a b June Saito "If you are hungry, come and prevent lonely eating. Inexpensive children's cafeteria"Asahi Shimbun, January 2016, 5.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 7.
- ^ a b Onoda 2016, pp. 4-5
- ^ a b c Kuribayashi 2017, pp. 23-25
- ^ "Spread, the circle of children's cafeterias!" National tour
- ^ ""Kodomo Shokudo Net" established on the 11th Symposium in Koriyama, spread to Fukushima Prefecture"Fukushima Minyu』Fukushima Minyu Shimbun, August 2017, 8.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ Masao Watabiki "Support for poor children, group net 1 year Volunteer securing issue"Ibaraki newspaper』Ibaraki Shimbun, August 2017, 8.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ Satoshi Kazuno "Children's cafeteria cooperation circle 34 groups in the prefecture establish a network Cooperation by securing ingredients and disseminating information / Nara"Mainichi Newspapers"Mainichi Shimbun, August 2017, 8.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Children's cafeteria net launched Kitakyushu"Yomiuri Shimbun"Yomiuri Shimbun, August 2017, 8.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ "6 in 1! What to do about "child poverty"". Weekly News Deep Reading. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (February 2013, 5). As of February 25, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Invisible "poverty" -Children deprived of the future-". NHK Special. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (January 2017, 2). 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroyuki Harada "Children's cafeterias Rapidly increase to 2286 locations nationwide"Mainichi Shimbun, April 2018, 4.2018/5/5Browse.
- ^ a b c Kamaike 2017, pp. 11-14
- ^ "Kodomo Shokudo" at Famima 2000 store Elementary school students 100 yen from next month"Asahi Shimbun] Morning edition February 2019, 2 (social aspect) February 2, 2019 reading.
- ^ “Kodomo Shokudo is 1 times more than in the past, and continues to increase at a pace that exceeds the past, exceeding 1.6 locations. ” (Press release), National Children's Cafeteria Support Center / Musubie, (March 2019, 6) 2019/6/27Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 236-240
- ^ a b c Kawagoe et al. 2016, pp. 542-547
- ^ a b c Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 244-247
- ^ a b c d e f WAKUWAKU 2016, pp. 155-188
- ^ a b c Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 242-244
- ^ a b c Social movement 2016, pp. 133-134
- ^ a b Chieko Kuribayashi (December 2014, 12). “(PDF)". Citizen think tank Hitomachisha. 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Relieved with a warm homemade meal Children's cafeteria in Nagaokakyo, Kyoto"Kyoto Shimbun』Kyoto Shimbun, January 2017, 1.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 8.
- ^ Social movement 2016, p. 127.
- ^ a b c WAKUWAKU, pp. 39-60
- ^ a b c d e f g h Oe 2016, pp. 208-218
- ^ a b Kojima b 2016, p. 13
- ^ Michinori Ishihira "From the 2019 House of Councilors Election Site 1 Child Poverty Spreading Free Learning School" Preventing Chains at Whereabouts "" Asahi Shimbun, June 2019, 6, Shonan Edition, page 17.
- ^ a b c d Tahara 2017, pp. 136-154
- ^ a b Kobayashi 2016, pp. 41-45
- ^ a b c d e Kamada 2017, pp. 36-39
- ^ WAKUWAKU 2016, pp. 80-83.
- ^ Weekly Women 2017, pp. 150-151
- ^ a b c Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 247-249
- ^ a b c Yuki Hikasa "The starting point is "Come to eat Gohan next time", and what is the idea of starting a children's cafeteria?"SUMO Journal"Recruitment, August 2016, 12.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ "A man who has experienced the small incident in Ikeda, gives back to the community at the children's cafeteria and manages it with his mother "This time I will watch over""Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2017, 6.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ South 2016, P. 2.
- ^ a b Tanaka 2017, pp. 30-34
- ^ a b Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 252-254
- ^ a b Masayuki Tokushima "Expanding children's cafeteria as a base for healthy development"Jomo Newspaper』Jomo Shimbun, August 2017, 9.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 9.
- ^ a b "An attempt by the community to raise children! Asakusabashi "Kids Cafe""J-WAVE NEWS"J-WAVE, August 2017, 5.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b Supervised by Kayama 2017, pp. 24-25
- ^ a b c Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 240-242
- ^ "Chokeiji Temple in Echizen City, which presents temple offerings to the children's cafeteria"Fukui newspaper』Fukui Shimbun, September 2016, 9.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 9.
- ^ Social movement 2016, pp. 98-99.
- ^ a b WAKUWAKU 2016, p. 38
- ^ Yoshinori Yasui "Children's cafeteria Exchange and nurture"Yomiuri Shimbun," May 2016, 5.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 9.
- ^ a b c Monthly Welfare 2017b, pp. 82-85
- ^ a b c d Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 250-252
- ^ a b Weekly Women 2017, pp. 150-151
- ^ a b Monthly Welfare 2017a, pp. 78-81
- ^ ""Kodomo Shokudo" A helping hand for poverty and loneliness spread throughout the country"Nihon Keizai Shimbun," August 2016, 1.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d Chan 2017, pp. 6-15
- ^ a b c d e Asai 2017, pp. 125-138
- ^ Yohei Ito (July 2016, 7). “I asked about the reality of the "Kodomo Shokudo" that is attracting attention now". Agora. Agora Institute. 2017/10/7Browse. [Reliability required verification]
- ^ Shinya Harada "Tatebayashi City "Children's Life Survey" Interim Report "Do Not Have Supper with Parents" Over 1%"Tokyo Newspaper"Chunichi Shinbun Tokyo Headquarters, August 2017, 6.2017/10/7Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 6.
- ^ "Do you know the children's cafeteria?Asahi Elementary School Newspaper and Supporter Group Questionnaire Half of the children recognize "I want to go" 65%"Asahi Shimbun", July 2018, 7, morning edition, page 14.2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b Goto 2017, pp. 22-29
- ^ "Growing up and supporting with food and peace of mind [NPO Momoyama Children's Cafeteria]"Weekly Times Housing Newspaper"Okinawa Times, August 2016, 9.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Renge Haribe"It was different from my imagination! The true meaning of "Kodomo Shokudo""Toyo Keizai ONLINE"Toyo Keizai Inc., February 2016, 6, 4nd page.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun 2016, pp. 254-256.
- ^ a b WAKUWAKU 2016, pp. 148-154
- ^ Ministry of Ceremonies 2016, P. 1.
- ^ Yujun Wakashin (October 2016, 8). “Citizen's activities and dangerous justice-Adults fighting in the children's cafeteria”(Japanese). PRESIDENT Online. President. p. 2. 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Kenji Kimura "Understanding "Kodomo Shokudo" Urawa"Mainichi Shimbun, April 2018, 1.2018/2/3Browse.
- ^ ""Children's home-cooked meals" that help economically difficult families are popular"Komei Shimbun"KomeitoBulletin Bureau, November 2017, 11.2017/11/11Browse.
- ^ Teppei Mori (September 2016, 9). “How to make a children's cafeteria fail". Meeting to create a children's cafeteria in Tokushima. 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Social movement 2016, pp. 122-123.
- ^ South 2016, P. 3.
- ^ Kosaku Paddy "Kodomo Shokudo, then supported by the community", Pioneer, No. 946 (March issue), Pioneer, February 3, 2017, pp. 2-25, NCID AA11761365.
- ^ "Food and Citizenship-To Gain Trust-". Eco Navi. Environmental Innovation Information Organization (September 2017, 5). 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b c Makoto Yuasa "I want to tell children's cafeterias nationwide about the insurance project to improve the safety and security of children's cafeterias.Yahoo! News, February 2018, 2.2018/2/3Browse.
- ^ Masateru Aoki "From Telephone Counseling / Life Support (Food Bank) to" Children's Cafeteria "where you are" "Shinshu Autonomous Research Institute" No. 298, Nagano Prefecture Local Autonomy Research Center, December 2016, p. 12 NOT 40021019939.
- ^ Chieko Akaishi "Children's cafeteria alone is not enough Measures for child povertyYahoo! News, February 2016, 3.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ a b "What are the initiatives in developed countries to deal with "child poverty"?". Chance for Children (September 2016, 6). 2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Noriko Minks "Food project "Kodomo Shokudo""Germany News Digest"News digest, August 2013, 7.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Ikuko Takeshita "Child-friendly Finland is always "Children First""AERA"Asahi Shimbun Publishing, February 2016, 7, 3nd page.2017/10/7Browse.
- ^ Toshinari Yokoo"What should we really teach our children? What active lawmakers have learned from the Finnish education system."Huff postThe Huffington Post Japan, February 2017, 2.2017/10/7Browse.
- Agnes ChanOthers, "Seeds of Hope for Children Who Will Lead the Future," Komei, No. 134,KomeitoBulletin Committee, February 2017, 2, NOT 40021059543.
- Haruo Asai"The Road to Solving" Child Poverty "Practice and Policy Approach" Municipal Research Institute, February 2017, 2.ISBN 978-4-88037-659-2.
- Asahi ShimbunInterview group "Children and Poverty"Asahi Shimbun Publishing, August 2016, 10.ISBN 978-4-02-251424-0.
- Masaaki Oe "Making Connections, Children's Cafeteria To Stop and Visualize Poverty" "世界』No.882,Iwanami Shoten, June 2016, 5, NOT 40020780428.
- Masatoshi Onoda"Schools where ordinary teachers live Beyond the monster parent theory", "Internal and External Education," No. 6521,Jiji Press, June 2016, 8, NOT 40020907328.
- Yutaka Kamaike "What is the Children's Cafeteria for?" "Life and Welfare" No. 735, National Council of Social Welfare, June 2017, 6, NOT 40021249165.
- Kamata Minoru"Cloudy, sometimes shining and living (17th)" "Youth and reading』Volume 52 No. 4 (April issue),Shueisha, June 2017, 3, NOT 40021142310.
- Shohei Kawagoe et al. "The children's cafeteria has become a base for connecting local people" "Medical care and long-term care next" Vol. 2, No. 6,Medica publishing, June 2016, 12, NOT 40021039583.
- Chieko Kuribayashi "NPO Toyoshima Children's WAKUWAKU Network Establishing a Network to Meet Children" "Mother's Friend" No. 771,Gospel building bookstore, June 2017, 8, NOT 40021252635.
- Shin Kojima, "A Perspective of Kodomo Shokudo's Approach to Child Poverty," Wages and Social Security, No. 1672, Rent Company Editorial Office, December 2016, 12, NOT 40021039834.
- Noriyuki Kojima "Supporting the Community (865) Shiga Engagement Creation Practice Center Support Project for Creating a Collaborative Mechanism-Kusatsu City, Shiga Prefecture" "Welfare Welfare" No. 6285, Jiji Press, November 2016, 11, NOT 40020989223.
- Takefumi Goto, "Increasing Relative Poverty Rate in Japan and Food Loss," Monthly Survey Report, No. 358, Hyakujyushi Economic Research Institute, January 2017, NOT 40021059878.
- Wataru Kobayashi "I went to the children's cafeteria" "Work Context", Taba Books, September 2016, NOT 40021012534.
- Hiroko Kondo "Creating a place for children to prevent isolation-Dissemination from the first" Children's Cafeteria "-" "Monthly Hodanren" No. 1, National Federation of Insurance Medical Associations, October 1225, NOT 40020953395.
- Mihoko Saito "What does the expansion of the children's cafeteria mean?" "Kodomo Ren Home Economics Research" No. 339 (August issue), Home Economics Education and Researchers Federation, July 8, 2017, NOT 40021263556.
- Yasuko Tamai "Children's cafeteria that connects the regions" "Tokyo people』Vol. 31, No. 5,City publication, June 2016, 4, NOT 40020751518.
- Maki Tahara"Human whereabouts"Shueisha〈Shueisha new book>, November 2017, 7.ISBN 978-4-08-720891-7.
- Masami Tanaka "Everybody's Dining Room Harmony Cafe Opened by Children" "Food Culture" No. 511, Mebaesha, May 2017, 5, NOT 40021175086.
- Toyoshima Children's WAKUWAKU NetworkEdited by "Let's create a children's cafeteria! Creating a place to live in an area where people can connect"Akashi bookstore, August 2016, 8.ISBN 978-4-7503-4386-0.
- Koji Miyabe "Kodomo Shokudo" President Hiroko Kondo "Capricious Greengrocer Dandan" Shopkeeper "Kodomo Shokudo" "Nutrition and Cooking" Vol. 81, No. 10, Women's Nutrition University Press, October 2015, 10, NOT 40020585339.
- Shinichi Murota "A place for everyone to fill the loneliness of children" "Child psychology』Vol. 70, No. 19,Kaneko Shobo, June 2016, 12, NOT 40020987959.
- "Let's understand, let's participate Welfare and volunteers" 3, supervised by Dan Kayama,Iwasaki Shoten, August 2017, 1.ISBN 978-4-265-08543-9.
- "Now in the children's cafeteria"Weekly women』Vol. 61, No. 23,Shufutoseikatsusha, June 2017, 6, NCID AA11801594,2017/10/7Browse.
- "Kodomo Shokudo becomes a place for everyone" "Monthly Welfare" Vol. 100, No. 2, National Council of Social Welfare, February 2017, 2, NOT 40021054074.
- "Children's cafeteria that connects diverse people and creates an area" "Monthly Welfare" Vol. 100, No. 8, August 2017, 8, NOT 40021245959.
- "Children's cafeteria where local elementary school students gather" spreads nationwide with a familiar name "Top promotions Sales Promotion Conference" No. 222, Sendenkaigi, October 2016, 10, NOT 40020950132.
- "Aggravating Child Poverty Let's Build a Children's Cafeteria!" Social Movement, No. 421, Citizen Sector Policy Organization, January 2016, 1, ISBN 978-4-7752-0093-3.
- Child poverty
- Solitary food
- Bar mleczny
- Otera snack club
- Single-parent family
- Poverty line - malnutrition
- Famine food