Wedding gifts that touch your heart!Introducing the 14 most suitable products ♪
If you write the contents roughly
Here are 14 wedding gifts that will really please the bride and groom, and with a twist, you can make your partner happy with stylish gifts that make a difference. I like it!
Three Tips for Choosing a Wedding Gift That Makes Your Partner Happy Marriage is just a big event in your life ♡ For those who get married ... → Continue reading
MEMOCO is a magazine where you can find information about finding gifts and presents so that you can find things you want to write down. We will deliver information carefully selected by the editorial department who loves gifts and surprises.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Celebration(Shugi, congratulations / congratulations)seasonThe act of giving money at milestones in life and daily life, such as when, when, opportunities, and encounters.
Opinions and meanings of specific celebrations and non-celebrations
- CelebrationA gift given to express gratitude for congratulations such as (when happy) and the effort of mutual aid activities.At weddings, the standard is 3 yen or more.[Source required]
- CondolenceThank you for your sympathy and the trouble of mutual aid activities.disasterIt is called (Bushugi).
- Entertainment,EntertainmentWith money as a thank you sent to the person who providesチップThere is also a direction to make something like.日本では法律上はLegally in JapanUnearned income[Source required]But in the WestincomeOften.また、意味合いにおいても日本独特のAlso, in terms of meaning, it is unique to Japan.Halle and keIt is also said to be derived from.具体的にはIn particularWrestlerTo praise the good fight againstGeishaTechniques and innsNakaiIt is also a gratitude for directing an extraordinary (halle) to the customer service.
- The act of trading at a high price or giving money as an act of encouraging the appreciation and inspiration of people engaged in commercial transactions and their livelihoods as part of the economic boom.Specifically, when a lover or hobbyist requests the production of a special item with a high degree of difficulty, the engineer (craftsman) involved may be handed over to the economy.
- BettingEtcExpected valueIt is a congratulations for making a difficult hand (role) and to improve the performance, to make the entertainment sharper and to improve the work effect easily.一般的にはIn generalMahjongWell known for.
Things to be congratulated or uncongratulated.
Give to an individual.
- New Year - New Year's gift
- Finding employment
- New construction
- Sixtieth birthday
- Farewell —— Money to give to those who leave, such as traveling or farewell.
- Temples and shrines
- Mizo Fukon
Social / economic
- Company establishment, store opening, independenceGoodwill(Goodwill)
- Homecoming allowance
Give to an individual.
Gift bag / non-gift bag
- New Year's gift
- Large entry
- In front of Buddha (in front of Buddha)
- In front of the spirit (in front of the spirit)
Bags and decorations
Meaning and type of Mizuhiki
- Congratulations-Knots and bows are chosen according to the meaning of the celebration.The color is generally red and white.
- Non-congratulations-It's a tie because it's mostly a condolence.The color is generally black and white.
* In "Awaji Knot", it is used for both ceremonial occasions depending on the color of Mizuhiki.
- Mizuhiki is red and white, and the noshi is a celebration for general use
- Mizuhiki is red and white and there is no Noshi for sympathy and temple celebration
- Mizuhiki is black and white (or yellow and white) and no Noshi is for funerals and Buddhist affairs
- Mizuhiki is gold and silver and Noshi is for wedding gifts
Has become the mainstream in modern times. Local manners in Kanto may be introduced on TV programs, etc., but the actual situation varies depending on the region, so caution is required when purchasing.
Fukusa is a small furoshiki that covers the bag (congratulatory bag / non-congratulatory bag) that wraps the money to be given to the condolences so that it does not lose its shape.
Celebration / non-celebration
In the room where it is done at the time of the festivaltatamiIt means that the laying of was changed.
Celebration market price
Regardless of profit or lossCommerceIn the economyLucky bearRefers to trading at a high price at the beginning of the year, etc.Stock marketAnd each agriculture, forestry and fisheries related marketFirst saleOr, it refers to the sale and purchase of lucky charms at festivals.
Example in mahjong
A concrete example of the rules adopted for the celebration.
In the case of De-Agari, a congratulatory gift is given from one gunner, and in the case of Tsumoagari, a congratulatory gift is given from all the others.
- As an example, if you get "2 reds, 1 back", you will get 3 celebrations, and if you get Tsumoagatsu, you will get 9 celebrations.
- The value of the celebration is generally 2000 points-10000 points as a point stick.The rule of 3 yen per sheet for the point 1 rate and 50 to 1 yen per sheet for the point pin rate is widespread.