Photo We are looking for teams to participate in the 2nd "Kibo" Robot Programming Competition.
JAXA "Kibo" robot programming competition, recruitment of participating teams
If you write the contents roughly
At the competition, the inside of the "Kibo" ship is likened to a game space, and multiple tasks are set.
JAXA uses an ISS inboard drone at the International Space Station (ISS) "Kibo" Japanese Experiment Module ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Competition(Kyoto,British: competitionCompetition) is a constantRulesCompeting for superiority or inferiority.. In JapaneseForeign wordsAsコ ン ペ テ ィ シ ョ ンSometimes the word is used. The abbreviation “competition” may also be used.
The content of the competition varies, and is, for example, some skill or physical ability. Daijisen cites expressions such as “athletics” and “arizoku”. A person who competes in a competition is called a competitor.
There are various taxonomies in competition. For example, there is a method of classifying into "individual competition" in which individuals compete for superiority and "group competition" in which superiority and inferiority of groups compete. There is also a method of dividing indoors/outdoors into “indoor sports” and “outdoor sports”. There is also a method of classifying by the age of the competitor, such as "youth competition" or "senior competition".
As an internationally governing body for each sports competitionInternational Federation(International Sports Federations, ISFs).
Meetings or gatherings for conducting competitions are called competitions. (People who like foreign words are called "competitions").
The competition may be planned by some organizer, in which case the dates are decided in advance, the participants (athletes, referees, operators, etc.) are notified in advance, and the people gather on the scheduled day.
When the scale is large or there are many disciplines, it is also called "competition", "competition" or "championship". Many are certified by associations and competition management organizations in the field. Rule violation (=Foul play) Is performed, "DisqualificationIn some cases, it may be judged that the player has left the field and will be suspended from that point onwards.
It may be classified into "final" and "qualifying (qualifying)" for selecting participants in the final.
Competitions (conventions) are world-class competitions (World championship), held in a specific region or cultural area (regional convention, ... zone convention.Regional Championship.Asian Games,East Asian Games,Portuguese-speaking GamesEtc.), and tournaments that are held only within one country (US tournament, German tournament, Russian tournament, Japan tournament, etc.)Japan Championship,National championshipIt is also possible to classify the names such as "national competitions"), which are held in a specific area within one country and are called "local competitions" in that country.
Representative sports competitions
- Ancient olympic(A competition held once every four years in Olympia, ancient Greece)
- Modern olympic(Modern/Modern Athletics/Swimming World Games)
- Winter Olympics(World competition of winter sports competition)
- Paralympic(World competition of sports for the disabled)
- FIFA World Cup(World soccer competition)
- Rugby World Cup
- Cricket world cup
Examples of competitions and competitions
- Swimming competition(Small competitions are also held at each junior high school and high school. As a world famous competition,World swimming championship,Olympic swimming competition And so on. )
- Boat competition
- Sailing competitions (yacht associations around the worldMarinasThere are a large number of events including sponsorships. Famous competitionsAmerica's Cup,en: Velux 5 Oceans Race,Olympic sailing competition And so on. )
- (Competitions are held countless times in local communities, schools, etc.en: ATP World Tour）
- (Competitions are held almost innumerably, and even small ones are often held casually by a few people such as friends and acquaintances. Often the expression "golf competition" is chosen. The famous competition isBritish Amateur Golf Championship,National Amateur Golf Championship,British Open,US Open）
- Equestrian competition
- Bicycle competition(There are so many competitions around the world.Road raceIn the world famousTour de France,Giro de ItalySuch)
- Dance competition (Competitive dance）
And so on. The above are just some of the sports competitions. It does not matter if there are as many competitions as there are sports.
Games / games
- Chess (The World Chess Federation (FIDE) database has about 36 registered players.World chess championship,All Japan Chess Championship And so on)
- Backgammon(The tournament is in English such as the Backgammon (World) Championship. In Japanese, it is called the "Backgammon Championship".)
- poker(en: World Series of Poker And so on)
- Othello(Reversi) (Othello championship etc.)
- video game
And so on. There are game competitions only for the types of games, and there are countless competitions as well.
- Math(RenaissanceCompetitions were held in Italy during the period. Even in modern timesInternational Math OlympicsThere are many, etc.Math competitionCan be referred to)
- Abacus(Abacus competition)
- plot(Mental arithmetic competition)
- calculator(All Japan Calculator CompetitionSuch)
- bookkeeping(National university competition bookkeeping competitionSuch)
- computer(National PC Skills CompetitionSuch)
- Examples of competitions are, etc.As an example of the tournamentInternational skill competition,International Skills Competition for Persons with Disabilities,,Such.
- Design competition (A system in which a large number of designers are given the rules and the same conditions so that they can compete with each other in designing techniques and the designs of excellent people are adopted in actual construction/construction): In various industrial fields other than construction/design On the business being doneCustom.
- Articles including "Competition"
- List of sports competitions
- Math competition
- Robot competition