Koganei City, Tokyo Gakugei University, and NTT Communications conclude a partnership agreement to utilize terminals one by one
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Koganei City will introduce "Manahodai," a flat-rate content service that enables a wide variety of learning content to be used on "Manabi Pocket," for the first time in Japan, and will support a variety of lesson formats.
Koganei City, Tokyo, Tokyo Gakugei University, and NTT Communications are "individually optimized by the GIGA school concept ... → Continue reading
"The power to continue learning for all"
"EdTechZine" is an online media of educational ICT (EdTech) for all people who want to learn and want to teach.
We hope that our readers will be able to help themselves to become involved in society and lead a fulfilling life.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Located almost in the center of the cityMusashikoganei StationCentering on the east and westJRcenter laneとRenjaku-dori-ItsukakaidoBut north and southKoganei Highway-Shinkoganei HighwayRuns.Most of the city is a residential area, and it is a commuter town type city with few businesses.To the northCherry BlossomsKnown as a famous placeKoganei ParkIn the south, there is a natural forest centered on "Hake (described later)", and furtherMetropolitan Musashino Park,Metropolitan Nogawa Park,Tama cemeteryThere is a lot of greenery in the city, such as facing the city.
JR Chuo LineMusashikoganei Station前Railroad crossingIt is,It was closed for 1 minutes in an hour[Source required]Sometimes "Railroad crossing without openingWas called, but it was carried out between 2003 and 2009.ElevatedIt was resolved by the conversion work.
Run east to west in the southern part of the cityKokubunji cliff line"Cliff" in the local area for a long timeBrushWas called, but it is called "Hake"Tamagawa OfRiver terraceIn various placesspringCan be seen.The north side of the terrace has poor access to water since ancient times, and the development started in earnest.Tamagawa waterAfter the excavation of.
- 1889(Meiji 22) --Due to the enforcement of the town and village system, (former) Koganei Village, Nukui Village, Shimo Koganei Nitta, Kajino Nitta, Sekino Nitta, Toga Nitta and Shimosomeya Village, Oshidate Village, Hitomi Village, Koganei Village, Ueishihara Village, part of Honda Nitta (EnclavePart) merged,Koganei VillageIs born.
- 1893(26th year of Meiji)- Santama KanagawaからTokyoDue to the transfer to Tokyo PrefectureKitama-gunBecame Koganei Village.
- 1937(Showa 12) --Kitatama-gun with the enforcement of the town systemKoganei TownBecomes
- 1958(Showa 33) --With the enforcement of the city systemKoganei-shiBecomes
Origin of city name
There are multiple theories about the origin of Koganei.One is that what was called Kanaihara on the south side of the city's "hake" (a cliff) was read as "Koganeihara".The other is along the "brush"黄金It is said that the abundant spring water worthy of (kogane) was called "golden well" or "kogane well"..
|Population distribution by age in Koganei City and the whole country (2005)||Koganei City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Koganei City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
Day and night population
In 2005, the nighttime population (residents) was 111,033, which is the total of commuters, students and residents from outside the city who remain in the city during the daytime.Daytime populationThe population is 95,195, 0.857 times the population during the day and at night.Compared to nighttime, the daytime population will decrease by about 1.In terms of commuters and students, 6 commuters go out of the city and 37,274 commuters enter the city from outside the city. The number of commuting students entering the city from the outside is 15,085, and the number of students commuting from the city to the outside of the city is 13,016, and the number of students flowing into the city during the day is larger.Edited by Tokyo Metropolitan Government, "Daytime Population of Tokyo 6,665", published in 2005, page 20-152 According to the census, there are 153 people of unknown age in Tokyo alone.The graph above includes those of unknown age, and as for the day and night population, people of unknown age are not included in the numbers, so there will be an error between the numbers.
- Green Town Koganei housing complex
- Urban Revitalization Organization Koganei Housing Complex --Midoricho 1960: Koganei City Planning Project (Housing facility in a single complex)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Housing Supply Corporation Koganei Nukii Housing Complex --38: Koganei City Planning Project (Housing facility in a housing complex)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Housing Supply Corporation Koganei Honcho Housing Complex --Showa 37: Koganei City Planning Project (Housing facility in one housing complex)
- Mayor:Shinichiro Nishioka(August 2015, 12, 18th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|First generation||1958th of February 10||1967th of February 4|
|2 fee||1967th of February 5||1971th of February 4|
|3 fee||1971th of February 5||1979th of February 4|
|4 fee||Heiju Hoshino||1979th of February 5||1981th of February 5||Resigned due to business trip problem with women|
|5 fee||Akira Hotate||1981th of February 5||1987th of February 3||Resigned due to issues surrounding the Ordinance for Payment of Hospitalization for the Elderly|
|6 fee||Shinshichi Okubo||1987th of February 4||1999th of February 4|
|7 fee||Takahiko Inaba||1999May 4||2011May 4|
|8 fee||Kazuo Sato||2011th of February 4||2011th of February 11||Resignation|
|9 fee||Takahiko Inaba||2011th of February 12||2015th of February 12|
|10 fee||Shinichiro Nishioka||2015th of February 12||Incumbent|
Policies / measures
Groundwater Conservation The "Ordinance for Conserving Groundwater and Spring Water in Koganei City" and the "Guidelines for Granting Subsidies for Installation of Rainwater Infiltration Facilities in Koganei City" have been established. Protect the spring water that has become the "famous spring water of Tokyo".
Wide area administration
- West Tokyo-Musashino-MitakaAnd the four cities of Koganei City share public facilities.
- Tokyo six city boat racing business association - Hachioji-Akishima・ Musashino ・Machida-ChofuAnd in 6 cities of Koganei cityEdogawa Boat RaceIs being held.
- Tokyo XNUMX City Bicycle Race Business Association --Hachioji / Musashino /Ome・ Akishima ・ Chofu ・ Machida ・Kodaira-Hino-Higashimurayama,KokubunjiAnd in 11 cities of Koganei cityKeio Kaku BicycleIs being held.
- Showa Hospital Association- Kiyose-Kodaira・ West Tokyo ・Higashikurume・ Higashimurayama ・Higashiyamato-MusashimurayamaAnd organized by Koganei CityPublic Showa HospitalIs operated.
- Garbage disposalSee also section.
Local government exchange
- Friendship city
- In the past, the current account ratio was 1996% in 111.4, and according to a survey by a private company, it was the worst city in Japan.At present (2005), it has recovered to 91.2%, but it is still in a state of caution.
- The city hall, which was built in the mid-1960s, has become extremely old and narrow, and renovations and relocations have been frequently discussed since the end of the Showa period.At the beginning of Heisei, the relocation was decided in the futureJanome sewing machine industryFor 10 years until the land of the Koganei factory was acquired and the construction of the new government building was completed, it was decided to lease a private building near the city hall and place some functions as the "second government building".However, in addition to the annual rent of 2 million yen, the fund for the construction of the new government building has run out due to the financial deterioration caused by the collapse of the bubble economy, and as a result, the "second government building" continues to be used until now. ..This building is called "Koganei Okubo Building".Shinshichi OkuboIt is owned by a relative of the former mayor.
- In 2000, the "Koganei Municipal Government and the Future Talking Group" filed a direct request to enact an ordinance for a 7% reduction in employee salaries, but Congress rejected it.At that time, the majority of city employees were over 50 years old, so the labor cost ratio was high.
- It cannot cover the retirement allowance of retired employees and issues and raises municipal bonds.
Police and fire departments
- Metropolitan Police Department
- Tokyo Fire Department Eighth Fire Department Headquarters
Charge / weight reduction
2005May 8There is a charge for collecting household waste.In addition, the garbage collection points will be abolished sequentially from July of the same year, and in principle, they will be collected individually.The trash bag is 7 yen for 40 trash bags containing 10 liters.Unlike the initial implementation, as of 800, many local governments and local governments that accept garbage sell designated garbage bags at similar prices (Musashino City, Nishitokyo City, and Fuchu City have the same amount. Mitaka City has the same amount. 2012L 40 sheets for 10 yen).
Of kitchen wastecompostChangefertilizerPromoteGarbage disposal machineFor purchase ofSubsidyActively and continuously implemented.Free distribution of composting accelerators is also available.Attempts have also been made to collect kitchen waste from school lunches at nursery schools and elementary and junior high schools, convert it into fertilizer, and distribute it to farmers in the city.During long vacations such as summer vacation, garbage is also collected by bringing it from ordinary households to elementary schools.As a rare case, since 2010, waste that has been treated as dry food waste has been used as recyclable waste, and special containers have been distributed in advance to those who wish to collect it door-to-door.
At the final disposal siteHinode TownUse the "Futatsuzuka Waste Wide Area Disposal Site" in.The installer of the disposal site said, "Tokyo Tama Wide Area Resource Recycling Association"(Abbreviated as" Circulation Association "), many local governments in the Tama area are members.
Former Futababashi Incineration Plant closed
Previously"Futaba Bridge Sanitation AssociationI participated in the event and was disposing of garbage at the facility.The union is Koganei City,Fuchu-shi,Chofu CityIt was composed of, and operated "" on the border of the three cities.However, due to the remarkable deterioration of the facility, rebuilding was considered, but it turned out that it was impossible to realize it due to the opposition movement of Koganei citizens.2007May 3All incinerators were shut down.2010The union was dissolved in March.
Fuchu-shi, Chofu CityFormulated countermeasures in advance according to the suspension plan and restructured each with other cities, but Koganei City's countermeasures did not proceed at all.Koganei garbage problemComes up.
Campaign against the construction of a city waste incinerator and a plan to construct a waste incinerator on the site of the Futababashi Incineration Plant
OnceMusashikoganei StationSobaJanome sewing machine industryThe site of the former Koganei factory was designated as a promising candidate site for the new incineration plant, but it was abandoned due to the opposition movement of Koganei citizens.Then, it was decided to build a garbage disposal facility on the site of the Futaba Bridge Incineration Plant.However, the site of the Futababashi Cleaning Factory is a city-owned land in Chofu City and Fuchu City, and the plan was decided without the consent of both cities in the first place., Chofu City refuses..Therefore, it was not possible to create a calendar, and on October 2006, 10, garbage was indefinitely.Emergency declarationIssued.
After the dissolution of the Futaba Bridge Sanitation Association, he did not participate in the garbage incineration facility association, so he was kindly received by other cities.After the incinerator is shut down, as a temporary measure, the adjacentKokubunjiConcluded an agreement with.After the Futaba Bridge Incineration Plant was shut down, the contents were to accept incineration at the waste treatment plant operated by Kokubunji City on the premise of formulating a plan for a new waste treatment facility...However, only 3% of the total was accepted, and the remaining 7% was requested to be processed by many other unions. In 2010,Inagi-shi-Komae-Fuchu-shi-National cityConsists of 7500 tons,Hino cityTo 2400 tons,Akishima-shiTo 2000 tons,Hachioji CityI had 1500 tons processed by each.Also,Nishitokyo-Higashikurume shi-KiyoseWe also negotiated acceptance with the jointly operated cleaning plant, but the Higashikurume City Council issued a statement of opinion that pointed out the weakness of Koganei City's plan and was reluctant to accept it..
Mayor's remarks and fear of irrecoverable
January 2011Mayor InabaIn response to the above measures by the government, the increased amount of waste consignment disposal costs to neighboring local governments was attacked as "wasting" in the election campaign.Kazuo SatoHowever, he was elected the new mayor.However, this remark in the election campaign instead invites the backlash of the surrounding local governments that were accepting garbage from Koganei City...About 23 tons of garbage, which exceeded the 8000 tons of trash that was decided to be accepted by the Tamagawa Sanitary Union before the mayoral election, could not be collected because a new unloading destination was not decided.Mayor Sato apologized at the city council in June that he was "inappropriate" about his remarks, and had made an "apology pilgrimage" to the surrounding local governments, but resigned on November 5500, 6 as "to resolve the situation." Expressed.Mayor Sato resigned on the 2011th of the same month.
In the mayoral election on December 12, the same year, this issue became an issue again, and after a fierce one-week election campaign including a negative campaign that criticized other candidates even though they were not named, "Futaba Bridge incinerator construction Former Mayor Inaba, who showed the idea of basically maintaining the above, was elected and became the mayor again.During the election period, the mayors of 18 cities and 1 towns in the neighborhood visited to support Inaba, saying, "Mr. Inaba is a friend. I will accept if my friend asks me." He gave a cheering speech and appealed for his close ties.Although the garbage problem has become so famous that it has been featured in national newspapers, voters' interest in elections is low and the turnout is 9%, which is lower than the April election (2%).
In April 2012, Koganei City notified Kokubunji City that it had abandoned joint waste disposal at the site of the Nimaibashi incinerator... In February 2012, Chofu City decided to use the self-owned portion of the site of the Nimaibashi incinerator for incombustible waste separation and disposal facilities, and informed Mayor Koganei.It is believed that this is because it has become certain that the construction of a treatment plant there will be virtually difficult.In response, Koganei City has indicated that it will not reconsider the construction site of the treatment plant, and will seek to join a partial-affairs association of other local governments.
As of 26, Koganei City is the Tamagawa Sanitary Union, which consists of Fuchu City, Inagi City, Komae City, and Kunitachi City, the Nishitama Sanitary Union, which consists of Ome City, Fussa City, Hamura City, and Mizuho Town, and Kokubunji City. , Akishima City, etc. were requested to dispose of combustible waste.
To wide area processing by 3 cities
On July 2015, 7, some office work aimed at constructing, operating, and operating a combustible waste treatment facility between Koganei City, Hino City, and Kokubunji City at Ishida 1-chome, Hino City by 31. The union, "" was established (the manager is the mayor of Hino, and the other two mayors are the deputy managers).
On April 2020, 4, the Asakawa Clear Stream Environmental Association's combustible waste treatment facility, which has been under construction at Ishida 1-chome, Hino City, will start full-scale operation..
Koganei City Council
- Number of people: 24 people
- Term: April 2017, 29 (Heisei 4)-April 5, 2021 (3 years of Reiwa)
- Chair: Kyoko Igarashi (LDP・ Reliable Koganei)
- Vice Chairman: Shinya Itakura (Japan Communist PartyKoganei City Council)
(As of June 2019, 11）
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|LDP・ Reliable Koganei||5||◎ Ayako Yuzawa, Takashi Fukiharu, Manabu Shimizu, Kyoko Igarashi, Yuriko Endo|
|Koganei City CouncilKomeito||4||◎ Makoto Miyashita, Kiyuko, Fukiko Watanabe, Masaki Kobayashi|
|Mirai Koganei||4||◎ Shigeo Suzuki, Hideki Murayama, Masayoshi Kishida, Atsushi Okiura|
|Japan Communist PartyKoganei City Council||3||◎ Hiroshi Mizukami, Hisataka Tayu, Shinya Itakura|
|Meeting to make Koganei interesting||2||◎ Toru Shirai, Takako Mizutani|
|Koganei Citizens' Meeting||1||◎ Yasuo Saito|
|Information disclosure Koganei||1||◎ Dai Watanabe|
|National Reform Union||1||◎ Shinohara|
|Consumer network||1||◎ Yuko Tagashira|
|Frog Association with Citizens||1||◎ Kaoru Katayama|
|绿・ Connected Koganei||1||◎ Etsuko Sakai|
Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly
- Constituency: Koganei City Constituency
- Number of people: 1 people
- Term: March 2017, 7-March 23, 2021
- Voting Date: July 2017, 7
- Number of voters on the day: 98,627
- Voting rate: 48.46%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Eisaku Tsujino||This||48||Tomin First Meeting||新||16,039 vote|
|Akiko Kando||drop||57||Independent||新||13,531 vote|
|Maki Hirose||drop||35||LDP||新||11,293 vote|
|Noriaki Asakura||drop||58||Independent||新||4,879 vote|
|Kazuhiro Uchiko||drop||53||Independent||新||1,242 vote|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Tokyo 18st Ward (Musashino・ Koganei City ・Fuchu-shi）
- Term: October 2017, 29 (October 10, 22)-October 2021, 3 (Reiwa 10 years) October 21, XNUMX ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Naoto Kan||Constitutional Democratic Party||13||Constituency|
National / capital facilities
- National Research and Development AgencyNational Institute of Information and Communications Technology Koganei Headquarters
- Former Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications Communications Research Institute. In April 2004, it became the current name due to the integration of the Incorporated Administrative Agency Communications Research Laboratory and the authorized corporation Communications and Broadcasting Organization.Japan Standard TimeTo provideAtomic clockIs installed.
- Tokyo Ueki Agricultural Cooperative
- Tokyo Musashi Agricultural Cooperative
- Main products
- Planting seedlings, tomatoes, eggplants, radishes, udo, rhubarb (Rhubarb jam is available at the "Parks" store in Koganei Park)
- MSC --Animation production company
- Gaina --Animation production company
- SynergySP --Animation production company
- Studio Ghibli --Animation production company. "Castle Laputa in the Sky], [Princess Mononoke], [Spirited Away』And is known for works such as.Hayao MiyazakiThe director is the city character "Kokin-chan", in the city.Garden of Edo-TokyoThe symbol character "Edomaru" is designed.In addition, although the direct relationship is unknown,Ponyo on the cliff], The boarding of the hero Sosuke's father was "Koganei Maru". "Borrowing Arrietty』It is stated that the stage is Koganei City. "If you listenThe junior high school that Shizuku Tsukishima, the main character of the movie, attends is modeled after the city.
- Zexes --Animation production company
- Twilight Studio --Animation production company
- Feel --Animation production company
- Koganei --Automated parts manufacturing company
The academic ability of public school students is said to be relatively high.Tokyo at elementary and junior high schools held every yearAcademic testIn addition to being ranked first in the first round, junior high school is generally ranked high.
Affiliated schools and affiliated schools are listed in the section of higher schools.
- Koganei City Koganei Daiichi Elementary School
- Koganei Municipal Koganei XNUMXnd Elementary School
- Koganei Municipal Koganei Third Elementary School
- Koganei Municipal Koganei XNUMXth Elementary School
- Koganei City Higashi Elementary School
- Koganei City Honcho Elementary School
- Koganei City Midori Elementary School
- Koganei City Minami Elementary School
Junior high school
- Koganei City Koganei Daiichi Junior High School
- Koganei Municipal Koganei Daini Junior High School
- Koganei City Higashi Junior High School
- Koganei City Midori Junior High School
- Koganei City Minami Junior High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Tama High School of Science and Technology
- Tokyo Metropolitan Koganei Technical High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Koganei Kita High School
- Chuo University Senior High School
- International Christian University High School
- Tokyo Denki University Junior and Senior High School
- Hosei University Koganei Campus
- JR East
- Seibu Railway
- City center station: Musashi-Koganei station
- East-west direction
- Itsukakaido - Route 7..The northern part of the cityTamagawa waterRun along.
- Kita Odori - Itsukakaidoとcenter lanePass between.Along the roadTokyo Gakugei University, MetropolitanKoganei Kita High Schooland so on.
- Route 136 - Musashikoganei StationGo west from the north exitRenjaku-doriThe road leading to.
- Renjaku-dori - Route 134..It runs in the southern part of the city and crosses the central line in the western part.
- Higashihachi Road - Route 14..Passing through the southern tip of the cityTama cemeteryRun on the north side of.
- North-south direction
- Koganei Highway - Route 15..Fuchu CityOokutama ShrineFrom the eastern end of Kodaira CityHanakoganei StationThroughKiyose OfKiyose StationThe road leading to the direction.Musashikoganei StationCrosses the Chuo Line on the east side of.
- Shinkoganei Highway - Route 248..A road leading from Fuchu City to Kiyose City.It is a one-lane road that crosses the Koganei Highway at the southwestern end of the city and runs through the Nukui area, but it is an important road to cross the central line with an underpass.There are many ramen shops between the intersection with Metropolitan Road No. 1 and the intersection with Itsukaichi-kaido, so it is popular.Ramen highwayIt is also said to be.
- Higashiodori- Route 247..Pass the west side of Higashi-Koganei Station.
- Route 133 ――The part of Koganei City is less than 100m just by grabbing the vicinity of the Olympic Games in Nukui Kitamachi, which is sandwiched between Kodaira City and Kokubunji City.
- Keio Bus Koganei --The Koganei Sales Office is located in the city.The route isKodaira,Kokubunji,Mitaka City,Musashino,Fuchu-shiStraddle.
- Keio Bus ――Mainly in charge of areas south of the Chuo Line and CoCo buses.Fuchu CityChofu CityRoutes in the direction also operate.
- CoCo Bus / CoCo Bus Mini(Koganei CityCommunity bus) --Keio Bus and Tsukuba Sightseeing Transportation are entrusted.
- Galactic railway - Kodaira StationとKokubunji StationThe line connecting the city goes through the city.
- Seibu Bus --Go north from Musashi-Koganei Station, Kodaira CityHigashikurume shi-KiyoseOperates to.
- Odakyu Bus - Mitaka StationAnd Musashi-Koganei Station, Mitaka StationMusashisakai StationAnd the line connecting Shin-Koganei Station,MubusIn charge of the border, Higashi-Koganei line.
- Kanto bus --In charge of routes connecting Mitaka Station and Musashi-Koganei Station.
Famous places, historic sites, tourism, cultural arts
- Koganei Park --A Toei park that straddles Kodaira City and is adjacent to Nishitokyo City
- Nogawa Park - Mitaka City,Chofu CityAnd straddle the city.
- Tama cemetery - Fuchu-shiBelongs to, but partly straddles the cityToei Reien.
- Musashino Park --A Toei park that straddles Fuchu City.
- Kuriyama Park
Shrines and temples
- Saininji Temple
- Koganei Shrine
- Yaegaki Inari Shrine
- Kita-Sekino Hachiman Shrine
- Yamamori Shrine
- Ichikishima Shrine
- Sekino Tenjin Shrine
- Kasamori Inari Shrine
- Hie Shrine
- Hachiman Shrine
- Kosei Inari Shrine
- Uemiya Osawa Shrine
- Nukui Shrine
- Inari Shrine
- Inaho Shrine
Sights and historic sites
- Edo Tokyo MuseumAnnexGarden of Edo-Tokyo - Koganei ParkIt is inside.
- Sourousenen Garden(Sorou Senen) --The site area is about 1 square meters.In the parkNatural forestとspringThere is a pond.
- - ShoheiSeven years (1352) Yoshida NittaとKamakura publicMotoshi AshikagaRecorded the battle withMonumentThere is.
- Festival (late March or early April)
- KoganeiAwa dance(Late August)
- Koganei Takigi Noh (August)
- Naughty Summer Festival (August)
- Tsukimi gathering (September)
- Koganei Citizens Festival (October-November)
- Koganei Municipal Library(Main building)
Branch room, etc.
- Midori branch
- East branch office
- Nukui Kita Branch
- Nishinodai Library
The main building (former welfare hall) is closed and the function has been relocated to the Honmachi annex.
- Main building (closed on March 2016, 3)
- Honmachi Annex
- Green Annex
- East Annex
- Nukuiminami Annex
- Nukui Kita Annex
* There are many other halls.
Sports / leisure facilities
- Koganei City Gymnasium-Located in Koganei Park.
- Koganei Country ClubAlthough the name is Koganei, the location is not in Koganei City, but in Kodaira City.
Unless otherwise specified, it represents a person of origin.
- Mitsumasa Anno --Painter.Lives in.
- Kawaguchi Kaiji - manga artist..Lives in.
- Magoichi Kushida - poets.Lives (* died in 2005).
- Ryoichi Koga - manga artist.Lives in.
- Jun Sadogawa - manga artist.Lives (* died in 2013).
- Nozomi Hayashi --Writer and essayist.Lives in.
- Koji Fukada - Film director
- Tetsuro Hoshino - Lyricist..Honorary citizen of Koganei who lives (* died in 2010).
- Kazuhiro Watanabe - manga artist.Lives in.
- Hayao Miyazaki-There are anime film directors, honorary citizens of Koganei, and private offices.
- Akiko raw rice -Talent
- Mariko Endo -Actress
- Kazumi Kushida --Actor.Director.A child of Magoichi Kushida.
- Seishiro Kusunose - Singer-songwriter.Voice trainer.
- Miho Nakayama - actress ,singer
- Shinobu Nakayama -Actress
- Wheat --Actor.Voice actor.Lives in.
- Ren Tomoyori -Actress
- Daichi Kazato -Professional wrestler
- Kazuya Kaneda - Swimmingplayer
- GENTARO -Professional wrestler
- Koganefuji Takeshi -YuanWrestler
- Kunimitsu Takahashi - Racing driver
- Susumu Teramoto - Sepak TakrawFormer player.Asia UniversityIncumbent.Lives in.
- Rina Miura - Rhythmic gymnasticsplayer.Lives in.
- Eigoro Mogi - Professional baseballplayer.
- Ikumi Kimura - TBSannouncer
- Daisuke Shimizu --TBS announcer
- Masamune Wada -YuanNHKannouncer,政治家,LDPAffiliationMember of the House of Councilors
- 東柊 -YuanChukyo TVAnnouncer, former journalist of the same bureau, member of the House of Councilorssecretary
- Yoshikazu Suzuki --Piano tuner who became famous as "Uncle Balloon"
- Hiroyuki Abe - Mayor of Tama
- Kin Shiotani --Illustrator.Former resident.
- Michio Nagabayashi - MercianThe president
- Yoshisuke Yamakawa -Continuousentrepreneur
In December 2015, commissioned to the following 12 people and 12 group.
- - Incheon Asian GamesSepak Takraw Japan Representative
- Kazuya Kaneda - London Olympic SwimmingRepresentation from Japan
- Kin Shiotani --Illustrator / poet
- Yu Kurihara --Ballet dancer
- - London ParalympicsJapan Athletics National Team
- Susumu Teramoto --Incheon Asian Games Sepak Takraw Japan National Team
- Nozomi Hayashi --Writer / Japanese scholar
- Koji Fukada - Film director
- --Washi painting / Oshie artist
- --ProsthesistriathlonAthletes (retired as tourism ambassador on November 2019, 11)
- Rina Miura - London Olympic Rhythmic GymnasticsRepresentation from Japan
In January 2018, commissioned to the following 1 people.
- --Basketball (wheelchair) player
- GooF (SOFFet) --Musician / Fashion Brand Manager
- --Asia Softball Federation Referee Chief /World Baseball Softball FederationSoftball Division Asian Regional Referee Chief
- Noriko Taniguchi -Female rugby player
- Eigoro Mogi - Pro baseball player
- YoYo (SOFFet) --Musician
- --Para table tennis (wheelchair) player
- ^ "Introduction of Koganei City: Welcome to Koganei City Official WEB”. Koganei City (October 2018, 10). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "About succession work due to dissolution of Futababashi Sanitary Union: Welcome to Koganei City official website”. Koganei City (October 2013, 4). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Overview of Tamagawa Sanitary Union-Tamakawa Sanitary Union”. Tamagawa Sanitary Union (July 2018, 7). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Union Overview | Fujimi Sanitary Union”. Fujimi Sanitary Union. 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Koganei City Waste Problem and Mayor's Resignation II (Miyaneya, NIMBY): Masatoshi Yazaki's "Environmental Engineering"”(May 2011, 11). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Koganei City (October 2010, 4). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "News from city council No. 195 (20rd regular meeting in 3) Text version (51KB) (text document)". Chofu City (September 2008, 11). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Nishitama Hygiene Association ｜ Environmental data / materials”. Nishitama Sanitary Union. 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Opinion on Koganei City's future waste disposal plan Utatabi HARRYIKEDA HARUO Trip / Web”(May 2006, 12). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "18 4th Regular Meeting Meeting Results | Higashikurume City Homepage". Higashikurume shi (September 2015, 3). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Nippon Television (October 2011, 11). “Koganei City garbage problem, mayor apologizes to neighboring local governments |". Nippon Television News 24.Nippon TV. 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ “List of articles on TOKYO MX NEWS | 201204117”. Tokyo Metropolitan Television(July 2012, 4) 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Combustible waste treatment facility started full-scale operation”. Asakawa Clear Stream Environmental Association (April 2020, 4). 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "List of term expiration dates (fixed number) | Tokyo Election Commission”. Tokyo Election Commission (December 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Greetings from the Chairman and Vice-Chairman: Welcome to the official website of Koganei City”. Koganei City (October 2019, 11). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "List of parliamentary members by parliamentary group: Welcome to Koganei City official website”. Koganei City (October 2019, 12). 2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "We have commissioned the Koganei City Tourism Ambassador. : Welcome to Koganei City Official WEB”. Koganei City (October 2015, 12). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "We have commissioned eight new Koganei City Tourism Ambassadors. : Welcome to Koganei City Official WEB”. Koganei City (October 2018, 1). 2019th of February 2Browse.
- CoCo bus
- Koganei Park / Garden of Edo-Tokyo
- Brush(As it is) --A word for a cliff line.Kokubunji cliff lineSee also
- Studio Ghibli --Headquartered in Koganei, Tokyo.
- Futaba Bridge Sanitation Association
- "Mamoru from the shadows!"Mysterious Skull Nanja Monja" --BothAchitaroAs the original author, in Koganei CityParodySet in "Jason Chung City"Media mixthe work.
- List of municipalities nationwide