[Business Sue] Cospa ◎ Usability ◎ Introducing recommended cheese!
If you write the contents roughly
■ Ingredient name: Natural cheese / emulsifier
■ Contents: 225g (15 sheets included)
■ Best-by date: 8 months after purchase
■ Preservation method: Refrigerate (10 ℃ or less).
A wide variety of business supermarket cheeses.Among them, it is easy to use and has high cost performance, especially recommended ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|breakfast branch Elevensis lunch Afternoon tea dinner Midnight snack|
|Amuse bouche Hors d'oeuvre cheese Cocktails Dessert Beverage Entree fruit main course nuts salad Non-staple food|
|Banquet all-you-can-eat Cuisine Eating Table manners Food Snack|
cheese(English: cheese) IsDairy productsIs a kind of牛-buffalo-sheep-goat-yakな どWhale artiodactyla OfRuminationdo家畜Obtained frommilkAs a raw material,Lactic acid fermentation,TangerineAfter adding fruit juice, it is heated and solid content (mainlycasein) Is filtered out,酵素(Rennet) Addition of solidified body (card) Is cut or crushed and then filtered with a cloth to remove liquid components (Whey) And then dehydrated and manufacturedFood.. TraditionallyMilk fatSeparatedバ タ ーSide by side with milk from livestockPreserved FoodsAsLivestockIt has been an important part of the culture.Japanese,ChineseAtChinese languageThe notation isNorthern Wei``A compilation of the timesGeneral civil arts]Mongolian plateauSourced from a description of processing dairy productsToasted(Easy).
It's unclear how cheese was discovered, but "ArabThe merchantsheep OfstomachMade by hanging the bagWater bottlePut the goat's milk inDesertWhile I was traveling, I opened the water bottle to quench the desert tiredness and thirst, and clear water (whey) instead of milk and a soft white lump (card) came out from inside." It was said that the theory was that the first cheese was discovered..
However,2012It became a trace of the world's oldest cheese making around 5000 BCEurope OfポーランドFound in. thisSwederian cultureToolsMesopotamian civilizationOlder than cheese makingMiddle EastNot per PolandCentral EuropeSuggests that it may have started with. The raw material of this oldest human cheeseGoatMilk, and many types of goat milk cheese in Poland today (so-calledGoat cheese) Exists.
In any case, cheese spread to the region from the Near East to Europe,MesopotamiaBuilt civilizationSumeriansIncluding,Ancient greece,Roman EmpireIt was widely edible in.Homerof"Odyssey]Feta cheeseThere is a reference toPliniusof"Natural history] Orア リ ス ト テ レ スAlso has a description of cheese. Even after the fall of the Roman Empire, the use of cheese in Europe did not decline, and on the contrary, many characteristic cheeses were produced in various places. Especially in EuropeManor,ConventIn particular, characteristic cheeses were often produced.Medieval europeCheese is highly prized for its fatness in theBrittany, Netherlands,Flanders,The United KingdomWhen the production of butter became popular, the quality of cheese became more popular in mountainous cheese..
However, cheese was very popular in Europe and the Middle East, but in IndiaAncient indiaCollection of hymnsRig Veda』There is a song recommending cheese,PanilleFresh cheese such as was actively used, but aged cheese using rennet did not finally appear.. Japan, China, etc.East AsiaIn the areaNaivetySystem ruler, etc.North Asia Of遊牧民It was often introduced by the power of the system, but it did not become stable. The spread of cheese in these areas where cheese is not used will be from the 19th century onward when European powers spread to various regions.
In the middle of the 19th century, it became possible to industrially mass produce natural cheese,AmericaA cheese factory has been built in.1874ToデンマークNow that rennet can be industrially mass-produced,1904Processed cheese was developed and mass produced in the US.
As in all cases of East Asia, there was almost no cheese utilization in Japan.Asuka Period Of645From aroundDairy cowBegan to be introduced and bred, and is considered to be a type of cheese.
The main ingredient in cheese is in milkproteinA kind ofcaseinIs. In casein分子insideHydrophilicPart ofHydrophobicThere is a part ofMicelleIn a stateliquidThe milk looks white because it floats inside. In this milkLactic acid bacteriaIn additionpHTheAcidicChange toRennet (clotting enzyme)The hydrophilic part of the casein molecule byHydrolysisWhen separated by, the casein molecules are assembled in a fibrous chain.PrecipitationBegin to. thiscurdSay.. Above for curdLactic acid fermentationとProteolytic enzymeBesides acidification,Vinegar,LemonSuch as soupacidDirect addition of precipitates by heatingDegenerationYou can do the same with this lactic acid fermentation, acid addition, proteolysis酵素The combination of addition and heating is the main means for producing curd.
The condensed casein is separated from water and water-soluble components by contraction of fibrous aggregates due to thermal motion.PrecipitationAnd the milkWheyAnd the liquid partcardAnd the precipitate. The original shape of the cheese (Fresh cheese) Becomes.. If it is sold as fresh cheese, the production is completed here, but for other cheeses, after this, salting or microbialAgingVarious kinds of cheese will be made through the process.
The curd part is cut if necessary to further discharge the whey, put in a mold or frame to harden, and salt is rubbed in or soaked in salt water to add salt, and then aged in a cool dark place. The type of cheese is determined by this aging process. By the activity of lactic acid bacteria in fresh cheese,lactose TheLactic acidAnd the protein isamino acidTofat Thefatty acidEtcbreak downThen, various components are further generated. herePropionibacteriumSuch asBacteria,MoldVarious cheeses can be made by adding various substances to produce various effects... At the time of this processing, steps such as heating and pressurizing are added to improve storage stability.
Various kinds of milk can be used as the raw material of cheese, but the main raw material iscow(milk),Sheep,GoatIs the milk of three kinds of animals.. The most widely used of these is bovine milk, and most cheeses in the market are milk unless otherwise specified. Sheep milk is rich in fat and is characterized by a rich taste. In addition, goat's milk has a peculiar odor, but it is also one of the cheeses that is widely favored. Besides thisBuffalo,yakCheese can be made from Also,camelSince milk has a different fat structure from cows, it is possible to make cheese, but camel cheese is highly regarded as a high-grade product because of its rarity..United Arab Emirates OfDubaiThen, the world's first company that commercially produces and sells camel cheese appears, aiming to sell it to various parts of the world
Classification of cheese
Cheese is basicallyNatural cheeseとProcess cheeseIt can be divided into two. Natural cheese is made directly from milk. On the other hand, processed cheese is made by melting the natural cheese once made and then adding the emulsifier again and solidifying it. Fermentation has stopped because the processed cheese is heat-sterilized when it is dissolved, enabling long-term storage.. It is more stable than natural cheese, which grows and separates when heated, and such changes are unlikely to occur. Compared to natural cheese, many have a unique flavor.
There are several ways to classify natural cheese, but the general one isFresh cheese,White mold cheese,Wash cheese,Goat cheese(Goat milk cheese),Blue cheese,, hard cheese (Hard cheese), can be classified into 8 types. This is a classification based on appearance and hardness. Goat's milk is an independent classification because the components of goat's milk cannot be coagulated with rennet and are fundamentally different from cow and sheep milk. Due to this property, the goat cheese cannot be made too large and is often small.
Basically, fresh cheese is not aged, but there are some types that are aged lightly. Fresh cheese is a fresh food, the freshest is the most delicious and is eaten within a few days of being made. As for the taste, the milk, which is the raw material, has a strong taste because it does not undergo the aging process, and many are characterized by a strong sourness. White mold cheese (white cheese) has a white outer skinMoldIt is planted and aged, and is characterized by its soft and creamy taste. Wash cheese is a type of cheese in which salt water is sprayed onto the surface of the cheese. Contrary to white mold cheese, blue mold cheese (blue cheese) is one in which blue mold is planted and aged, so that it is characterized by the inclusion of blue mold mycelia. The taste is irritating and often has a strong salt content. The characteristics of semi-hard, hard, and super-hard cheeses are that they are pressed to remove the whey, and then aged. Therefore, they are large and have good shelf life..
In addition to such classification of cheese, it is also widely practiced to add various flavors to finished cheese. It is classified as a flavor cheese. The best known flavored cheese isSmoked cheeseIs. This is the finished cheeseSmokedIt is smoked in the same way as in the production method, and can be made with natural cheese or processed cheese. In addition to this, flavored cheese is made by adding flavor to the curd itself, which is added or flavored on the outside of the finished cheese, loosens the finished cheese and mixes the flavor and re-molds There is something. Various flavors are addedHerbs,spices,garlic,nutsKind,Dried fruitand so on.. It is used in various situations depending on the added flavor, especially those added nuts and dried fruitsDessertOften used as.
|Sort||Features and main types|
(No heat treatment)
|Soft cheese||Fresh cheese||Do not age||Mozzarella cheese(イタリア)Such.|
|(Aged cheese)||White mold cheese|
|A maturing plant with a mildew plant on its surface.|
|Wash cheese||Plant the fungus on the surface and let it mature while at the same timeWineThose that have gone through the process of being washed off with water or salt water.|
(Goat milk cheese)
|Made from goat milk.|
Such. Both are Polish.
|Semi-hard cheese||Blue cheese|
(Blue mold cheese)
|It is a mold that is planted with blue mold inside and aged.|
|(Aging with other bacteria)||Gouda cheese( Netherlands)Such.|
|Hard cheese (Hard cheese）||Cheddar cheese(The United Kingdom)Such.|
|Super hard cheese||Parmigiano Reggianoetc.|
|Process cheese||By heating and meltingfermentationStopped and put into a state suitable for long-term storage.|
Below is a list of the most commonly consumed cheese by major origin. For a more detailed listList of cheesechecking ...
- The United States of America(British: cheese）
- cottage cheese(fresh)
- The United Kingdom(British: cheese）
- イタリア(Yi: cheese）
- India(Hindi: पनीर）
- Panille/ Chainer (fresh)
- Netherlands(Orchid: cheese）
- Greece(Nozomi: Cheese）
- Feta cheese(fresh)
- スイス(Buddha: cheese）
- スペイン(West: cheese）
- People's Republic of China(中: cheese,Toasted,Dried dairy）
- デンマーク(Ding: ost）
- Dana blue(blue)
- Germany(alone: cheese）
- Brazil(Grape: cheese）
- France(Buddha: cheese）
- ルーマニア(Romanian: brânză）
Directly edible. EuropeanFrench cuisine,Italian foodSo, not only in restaurants, but also in the daily meals of each family, cheese is served as a refresher between after the main dish and before the dessert. When tasting wine together, cheese makes it possible to enjoy a change in the mouthfeel of wine compared to the traditional main dish. If it comes out as an appetizersaladServed as a material for. However, for Italian food,MozzarellaCheese may be served as an antipasti as it is. Also Izakaya (BuddhaBrasserie, Italian trattoria, etc., you can order only a single menu such as cheese platter (cheese platter).
IndiaThen,vegetarianBecause the majority of vegetarians aim to avoid killing animalsChicken eggsDo not eat Therefore, many people supplement protein from dairy products. Of fresh cheesePanilleThere are a lot of dishes using.Indian cuisineAbout half of the vegetarian menus are panillesDahi(Yogurt) Is used.
When natural cheese is heatedcaseinIt becomes a melted state due to the entangled chains of amino acids. Sprinkle melted cheeseRacletteEat with melted cheese from Switzerland or Francecheese fondue TheスイスIs a specialty of. Cheese that once melted like process cheese will not melt anymore because the chain breaks.
In JapanChikuwa,Kamaboko (steamed fish cake)There are times when it is mixed in.Japanese sweetsIt goes well withRice crackersIt is often used for Rice crackers made from cheese are sometimes called "cheese okaki" depending on the manufacturer.
others,BreadKneaded into thesandwichThe ingredientspizzaIt is also used for.pastaAlsoPowdered cheeseSprinkle an appropriate amount before meals, orCarbonaraThere are many pasta dishes that use cheese, such as pasta. In addition, there are numerous cheese dishes. Not only using cheese as it is, but enclosing it in a spray can and spraying it on foodEasy cheeseAnd so on. As sweets,CheesecakeIncludingcakeAndク ッ キ ー,crackerIt is also used forCream cheeseThere is also a case where you can eat food by putting such things on it.
Strictly speaking, cheese is not called, but milk fat of cheese is changed to vegetable fat and milk.ProteinThesoyReplaced part or all with protein etc.Copy foodAsAnalog cheeseThere is (alternative cheese). Some do not contain any dairy products. Raw material cost can be suppressed,GermanyProduces 10 tons a year. Even in Japan, it was noticed due to the soaring prices of raw milk in 2007-2008. Compared to the original cheesecholesterolIs low, depending on the typemilkAllergiesPatient orVegan(Vegetarian who does not consume animal food at all) has the advantage that it can be eaten.
Guinness World RecordsLargest cheese in the world is 28.5Tで1995カナダ-QuebecMade by the agroba dairy farmer in the order of the supermarket chain. It is equivalent to 2500 cheeses consumed by an adult Canadian in one year.
World production and consumption
|The United States of America||5,162,730|
|The United States of America||701,854|
|The United States of America||175,216|
|The United Kingdom||1,909,123|
|The United States of America||1,003,147|
|The United Kingdom||439,497|
|The United States of America||138,326|
|チ ェ コ||16.3|
|イ ス ラ エ ル||16.1|
|The United States of America||15.1|
|The United Kingdom||10.9|
On the other hand, the United States ranks considerably behind in cheese exports. Germany is the largest exporter of cheese on an export value basis, followed by France, the Netherlands, Italy,デンマーク,New Zealand,ベルギー,アイルランド,America,AustraliaWill be in order. Germany also ranked first in terms of export volume, followed by the Netherlands, France, New Zealand, Italy, Denmark,Saudi Arabia, Ireland, USA, Belgium.
Germany also ranks first in terms of mass in cheese imports. In terms of import value, Germany, Italy,The United Kingdom,France,ロシア,Belgium,スペイン,America,Japan, Then the Netherlands. In terms of import volume, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Russia, France, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Japan, and the United States are in order.
Germany is the world's largest exporter and importer of cheese, and Italy and Belgium also have a large number of imports and exports. France has many imports, but more exports. The Netherlands is even more prominent, with cheese production being heavily focused on exports. In Denmark, New Zealand and Ireland, cheese exports also represent a significant proportion of cheese production. It is the UK that relies heavily on imports of cheese for these countries. Russia, Spain and Japan also import mainly in the cheese trade.
The amount of cheese consumed per capita depends on the European countries where the culture of using cheese has been rooted for a long time.Mediterranean countries,andSplit from thereNew worldCountries are at the top of the ranking. France was the country with the highest annual cheese consumption per capita in 2011, consuming 1 kg of cheese per person per year. Next to thisアイス ランド, ThenGreeceAnd below Germany,フィンランド,Italy,スイス,オーストリア,Netherlands,トルコ,スウェーデン,ノルウェー,チ ェ コ,イ ス ラ エ ル,America,カナダ,Australia, Argentina, Poland,ハンガリー, Followed by England.
In Japan, as a measure to expand demand for milk, which had been over-produced since the end of the 1970s,Ministry of AgricultureStarted to work on domestic cheese promotion policy.Yotsuba milk industryIn addition to the construction of a factory by a major dairy product manufacturer,WorkshopCame to open.. Natural cheese is also produced about 39,000 tons (2005), but the production amount is less than 15% of domestic consumption, and most of them rely on imports... Many natural cheeses are imported every year and processed into processed cheese in Japan or consumed as they are.2018Australia's largest natural cheese importer is 82,935 tons. New Zealand is next with 62,214 tons. The third place is the United States with 3 tons. The following is the order of Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, Argentina, France... Effective February 2019Japan-EU Economic Partnership Agreement(Japan-Europe EPA) is expanding the import quota for soft cheeseTariffThe reduction was implemented.
Japanese cheese consumption isSecond World Warlater2000Until that time, it continued to increase sharply, and after that, it continued to increase and decrease.. Total Japanese cheese consumption in 2013 was 295,000 tons.. In 1968, per capita annual consumption was less than 130 grams and 1 kg., In 2010 it will be 2.0 kg per personPer capita cheese consumption increased to 2012 kg in 2.4.
There is also a growing movement in Japan to make high quality domestic cheese. The number of cheese workshops in Japan has increased to 2018 in 319, and some cheese craftsmen who have won the top prize in the international contest “World Cheese Awards” have appeared. In JapanCentral Dairy CouncilHas held a national natural cheese national examination once every two years, and the 2th of 1 received a record high of more than 2019 kinds of 12 workshops... As an organization on the producer side,Cheese Professional AssociationThere is.. In March 2019InstituteThe Japanese Cheese Association (JCA, the successor to the "Japanese Cheese Producers' Association") was established..
CheeseIntestinesAnd overallHealthMay contribute toGood bacteriaIsProbioticsIs a healthy source of.Probiotics are usually aged,after thatheatingIt has not beenIncluded in cheese.For thisスイス,Provolone,Gouda,Cheddar,Edam,Gruyère,cottage cheeseWith soft cheese such asHard cheeseBoth are included.Experts believe that good bacteria may be associated with amelioration of many symptoms such as allergies, mood disorders, and arthritis.Eating foods that contain probiotics, such as cheese, can help restore this natural balance.The only thing to note about cheese is not to overdo it.Cheesecalorie,Saturated fat,sodiumTend to be more.
- ^ No,001- History of cheese -Katsunuma Brewing Co., Ltd.
- ^ What is the history of cheese? -Order cheese dot com
- ^ "Making cheese 7000 years ago, finding evidence in earthenware NatureAFPBB(April 2012, 12) Viewed June 13, 2015
- ^ World miscellaneous journals: evidence of cheese making 7500 years ago, found in earthenware = researchReuters/Mainichi Newspapers(April 2012, 12) Viewed June 13, 2019
- ^ Bruno Loriou, "Medieval European History of Food Life" pp82-83 Harumi Yoshida Translated by Hara Shobo, October 2003, 10, 4st edition
- ^ "Cheese and Civilization" p61 Paul Kinstead Tsukiji Shokan First edition issued April 2013, 6
- ^ Hung-t'ung Hayashi "History of 20th Century Milk Processing Technology" p12 Koshobo October 2001, 10 First edition, first edition published
- ^ Hung-t'ung Hayashi "History of 20th Century Milk Processing Technology" p161 Koshobo October 2001, 10 First edition, first edition published
- ^ a b c "[Business-related information] Japanese and cheese". Independent administrative agencyAgriculture and Livestock Industry Promotion Organization. 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Japanese cheese story"General Incorporated Association J Milk (viewed December 2015, 12)
- ^ Hung-t'ung Hayashi "History of 20th Century Milk Processing Technology" p156 Koshobo October 2001, 10 First edition, first edition published
- ^ a b c d e "[Cheese] What is the difference in taste and aroma? How is it made?" "NewtonVol. 33, No. 1, Newton Press Co., Ltd., January 2013, pp. 1-120.
- ^ Norio Kimura "Professional Cheese Reader From Basic Knowledge of Cheese Taught by Professionals to How to Handle" p38 Seibundo Shinkosha Published November 2011, 11
- ^ "Camel Milk Culture in the Arab World" p74 Masaru Horiuchi / "Ethnography of Milk Products", edited by Snow Brand Milk Products Co., Ltd. Health and Living Research Institute, edited by Naomichi Ishige and Akiaki Kazuhito Central Law Publishing First edition issued April 1992, 3
- ^ Popular "camel" food, marketed to the worldCNN(April 2014, 11) Viewed June 6, 2015
- ^ Knowledge of milk and dairy products Chapter 3 Story of dairy products (Japan Dairy and Dairy Association)
- ^ Process cheeseSnow Brand Megmilk(Retrieved September 2015, 12)
- ^ Yoko Matsunari ed. "Cheese Pocket Book 2007-2008 Edition" p126 Asahiya Publishing November 2006, 11 First edition published
- ^ "World Cheese Encyclopedia" supervised by Juliet Herbat p22-23 Shibata Shoten January 2011, 1 First edition published
- ^ "Cheese | Food Education Recipe | meiji --Meiji Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). Meiji Food Education ｜ Meiji Co., Ltd. --Meiji Co., Ltd.. 2020th of February 8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e (FAO)
- ^ "Total and Retail Cheese Consumption – Kilograms per Capita”. Canadian Dairy Information Center. 2013th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Switzerland Cheese Marketing AG, Consommation de fromage par habitant en 2012
- ^ USDA, Food and Agricultural Organization, Cheese Statistics
- ^ a b [Article] New phase of domestic cheese Demand creation and income supportJapan Agricultural Newspaper』May 2019, 11 (15 pages)
- ^ Yoko Matsunari ed. "Cheese Pocket Book 2007-2008 Edition" p25 Asahiya Publishing November 2006, 11 First edition published
- ^ a b c d "Cheese stats”. Japan Imported Cheese Promotion Association. 2015th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Japan-EU EPA penetrates the domestic market for half a year Cheese and wine increase by more than 2%""Japan Agricultural News" August 2019, 8 (viewed November 1, 2019)
- ^ Hung-t'ung Hayashi "History of 20th Century Milk Processing Technology" p31 Koshobo October 2001, 10 First edition, first edition published
- ^ "Domestic Consumption More Cheese Festa in Tokyo" "Japan Agricultural News" November 2019, 11 (page 12)
- ^ "Leap to the world of domestic cheese / First full-scale exhibition in an international contest ◀ Tochigi's workshop, best 16 ◀ Participation from Tokyo / Makers nationwide, 5 times in 1.3 years" "Nikkei MJ』May 2019, 11 (10 pages)
- ^ "Toward the establishment of the Japan Cheese Association, close to domestic production through certification business / Import offensive to compete with quality""Japan Agricultural News" October 2019, 10 (page 31) Viewed November 2, 2019
- ^ Publishing, Harvard Health. “Is cheese a healthy source of probiotics?". Harvard Health. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- "Until cheese is made" --Interviewed with Zao Dairy Center and Rokko Butter Co., Ltd. and introduced the cheese manufacturing process (14 minutes in total) 2009 Science channel
- "Cheese-its charm and romance』-- From NPO corporation, science picture theater Web site
- 1983,Snow Brand Milk Industry(CurrentSnow Brand Megmilk) Under the planDentsuとDentsu Movie CompanyA short film produced by "Currently released for free on the above site". In addition to introducing cheeses from all over Europe, explanations of so-called "processed cheese" are also included.
- Cheese dishes in women's magazines: A comparative study of "Women's Friends" and "Shufu no Tomo"Hiroko Hashiba (Japanese Cooking Science Society, 1997-05-20) "Journal of the Japanese Cooking Science Society" 30 (2)