Photo President Family Junior High School Examination Department
[Junior high school exam] Video seminar "School selection has changed !? Traditional school vs. Emerging school" released
If you write the contents roughly
The President Family Junior High School Examination Department is an information distribution service centered on e-mail newsletters that arrives every Monday.
The President Family Junior High School Examination Department has released a video seminar "School selection has changed !? Traditional school vs. Emerging school" ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
e-mail magazine(Japanglish: mail magazine), The caller regularlyE-mailA form of email delivery that allows people who want to read the information to subscribe to it.MM,E-mail magazineOften abbreviated.
E-mail newsletter uses a two-way delivery systemMailing listUnlike, it is common to use a push media distribution system that does not allow information to be exchanged between subscribers.
"Email Newsletter", "Newsletter", "ezine", etc. in English refer only to those delivered by a specific corporation / individual to the company / own subscribers. So literallyLetter(Letter to readers) SoTriadIt does not include functions such as advertising media of other companies / others.
When publishing an e-mail newsletter, it is necessary to take measures to improve the satisfaction of subscribers, such as considering the tastes of recipients and differences in the environment in addition to the content. Items to consider include the amount of data at one time, the frequency of distribution, and the format (HTMLOr text), there is a mechanism to stop delivery.
In addition, an advertisement mail sent to a subscriber by a provider of various services may be referred to as an "email magazine". Some of them collect addresses by making it mandatory to enter the e-mail address, and by entering the address, it is expanded and interpreted as "allowed to send e-mail" and continue to send e-mail more frequently than necessary. such asス パ ムSome businesses do misleading acts. There are some that are virtually discontinued due to interruption of distribution without explanation on the way.
Delivery agency service (E-mail magazine stand) Allows individual e-mail newsletter distribution.
Subscribe and cancel
There are two types of e-mail newsletter subscription and cancellation (unsubscription) methods.
- Opt-inthe way
- Opt-in must confirm the intention to participate in the e-mail newsletter and obtain permission.The opt-in method is to send an e-mail newsletter only to users who have indicated their intention to participate.A general form of e-mail newsletter.This is the case where a company recruits members and distributes them.
- opt outthe way
- Opt-out indicates your intention to refuse to receive emails.To unsubscribe.In the opt-out method, the caller initially subscribes to the e-mail newsletter's subscriber list regardless of the reader's intention, and the user who applies for unsubscription can stop the delivery.
If you send something to an e-mail address that you did not register,spam(ス パ ムIt is subject to regulation as an email).
Opt-out e-mail newsletters are not recommended as they are disadvantageous to users in the following ways.
- It takes time and effort to unsubscribe because of unnecessary information for the user.
- If the other party is a junk e-mail company, there is a risk that the number of junk e-mails will increase because the declaration of intention to cancel the subscription will show the validity of the e-mail address.
For this reason, there is an argument that security enlightenment organizations should use the opt-in method..
In Japan, e-mails for the purpose of advertising / advertising areAct on Proper Transmission of Specific E-mailIt is basically prohibited to send to recipients without prior consent (only the opt-in method is legal). Before 2008, it was not illegal to send an advertisement mail if the business operator wrote "Unsolicited advertisement *" in the subject line and made it possible to journalize without taking an opt-in. Opt-in became mandatory after the revision of the law in 2008.
- ^ "Mailing Lists -vs- Spam Lists”. Spamhaus. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "What is opt in? Meaning / Explanation / Explanation [opt in]". Impress. 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Harmful Information Countermeasure Portal Site Junk E-mail Countermeasures> To Email Administrators> Q & A Regarding Revised Junk E-mail Countermeasures Law> Basic Questions”. Internet Association Japan. 2021th of February 3Browse.