Photo Online Public Interview "Ask Professor Nobuko Takeda, Borderline between Educational Enthusiasm and Educational Abuse" 5/9
Online public coverage "Ask Professor Nobuko Takeda, Borderline between Educational Enthusiasm and Educational Abuse" 5/9
If you write the contents roughly
Meanwhile, the word "educational abuse" is whispered in the world.
The educational information site "Risemum" was released online on May 2021, 5. "Ask Professor Nobuko Takeda, enthusiastic education and teaching ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Educational abuseWhat is (Kyoiku Gyakutai)?Child abuseIt is a kind of. "Parents who are too enthusiastic about education put excessive expectations on their children and severely rebuke them if they do not get the results they want."Refers to.
children `shuman rightsIt is an act of ignoring and forcing study and lessons out of the category allowed by social conventions.In the first place, when the child's tolerance exceeds the limitDiscipline,EducationIt cannot be said that it is a part of.
It's not a widely known name yet,2011At the "Japan Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse"Musashi UniversityProfessor announced that "it is educational abuse to make children study beyond the tolerance limit"It is said that it has come to be recognized by the world because of what it did.Originally, it meant studying (academic) such as studying for entrance exams, but in recent years it has come to include all the lessons that have gone too far.
The term "educational abuse"2010 eraIt has been used since then,After the war OfHigh economic growthEducation spread after the end,Educational societyHas arrivedExamination warSince the beginning of the era, parents who are too enthusiastic about education have been driving their children, and such parents said, "Educational momHas been called.In reality, not only mothers but also fathers and parents often abuse their education.
highEducational HistoryOften happens to parents with high financial and social status,LawyerCalled educational abuse among..On the other hand, parents with low educational background may be forced to study hard, learn lessons, and compete for entrance exams for their children because of their inferiority complex (educational background complex).With the aging of the so-called "examination" examination war, the age of competition is declining from university entrance exams in the 1980s to elementary and kindergarten exams.
In most cases, parents unilaterally justify their actions by asserting themselves as "for the future of their children" or "thinking good", but this is because parents have excessive expectations for their children. Or have the parents themselvesコ ン プ レ ッ ク スAim to dispelIt is presumed that there is.
As a result of the escalation of educational abuseMurder caseWhen the child is killed by the parent or the child grows up to some extent, it rebels.domestic violenceIn some cases, parents and grandparents are killed by their children.
- Kaisei High School Student Murder Case
- Kanagawa metal bat parents murder case(1980) -A son who was a ronin kills his parents.Due to the examination wardomestic violenceIt attracted attention as a sign of the incident.
- Nara home arson mother and child three murder case(2006)
- Shibuya Ward Junior College Student Cutting Body Case(2007) -A murder of a family due to a ronin
- Nagoya Small 6 Examination Murder Case(2016)
- Jun Tachibana "Lowest School Girls-Sin of Indifferent Society"ShogakukanNew book, 2016
- ^ Jun Tachibana "Lowest School Girls-Sin of Indifferent Society" Shogakukan New Book, 2016, p.41
- ^ ""Educational Abuse" I won a lesson forced by my parents, but I don't want to remember ... what's the background?”(Japanese). Lawyer.com (September 2017, 9). 2018th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Education Vol. 57, No. 738-743" p.81,National land company,Year 2007
- ^ "Expectations for children Why abuse?”(Japanese). Japan Broadcasting Corporation (December 2017, 12). 2018th of February 8Browse.