Teikyo Heisei University changed the Faculty of Contemporary Life to "Faculty of Humanities and Sociology" from 2022
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, the Faculty of Health Medical and Department of Clinical Psychology, which trains "mental specialists" who are useful to society, will be renamed to "Faculty of Health Medical and Department of Psychology".
From 2022, Teikyo Heisei University will change the Faculty of Contemporary Life to the "Faculty of Humanities and Sociology", the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, and Clinical Psychology. → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Clinical psychology(Psychology, psychology,British: clinical psychology) IsMental disorder,Psychosomatic disorder, Aiming to assist, recover, prevent, and study psychological problems and maladaptated behaviorPsychologyIs a field of..Psychology focuses on general human psychologyBasic psychologyAnd focus on specific human psychologyApplied psychologyIs classified into this latter.ClinicalLiterally, it is a discipline aimed at providing psychological support to people who may be the target of medical treatment...On the other hand, such problems. Psychological examination, Psychological interviews, community assistance, and research studies.The subject matter to be dealt withPsychiatry,PsychopathologyIs deeply involved with.ResearcherClinical psychologistAnd the practitioner of that knowledgePsychologist,ClinicianCalled.Based on clinical psychologyPsychologyFor professional qualificationClinical psychologistThere is.
Target psychological problems and behaviors
Mental disorderPsychological assistance and prevention do not have immediate effects on all psychological and behavioral problems.OrPsychiatryEven in some cases, the cause and treatment have not been established.However, the clinical picture of each problem and the accompanyingDepressionEmotional symptoms such as, and their coursePsychotherapyPsychological assistance such as.
At Japanese educational institutions
Relationship between positioning in humanities and science and adjacent areas
Universities and graduate schools are the main places to study psychology.In Japan, theyFaculty of Psychology(Department)Graduate School of Psychology(Major) is mainlyLiberal artsOften positioned in..But psychologyExperimental psychology,Cognitive psychology,Physiological psychologyな どnatural ScienceThere are many fields with a strong color, and it is also used as a research method.statistics,ExperimentEtc.Applied mathematicsTargetScienceBecause it requires specific processing, it means "academic studies that span multiple fields such as the humanities and science fields."InterdisciplinaryIt may be counted as one of the "academic studies".
Especially in clinical psychology, as mentioned abovePsychiatryAs a subject to be dealt with from the relationship withPsychiatry,Psychopathology,Psychosomatic medicine,PsychopharmacologyThere is a strong interdisciplinary tendency because it is closely related to, The faculties and graduate schools are established in the liberal arts except for independent faculties and graduate schools.Faculty of EducationFrom scienceFaculty of medicineWide range.. (fact,JapanThe first Department of Clinical Psychology was established in 1991.Kawasaki University of Medical Welfare(Installed in) Also, at the time of graduation / completionBachelor of ScienceAs a major, it means that you have completed interdisciplinary studies.Doctor (Academic),Master (Academic),Bachelor (Academic)May be awarded.
Weight of undergraduate and graduate education
Since clinical psychology is a discipline closely related to people's mental health, it has been pointed out that psychotherapists and clinicians who practice in clinical practice need highly specialized education at the level of completing a graduate school master's course. ing.
In particular, based on clinical psychologyPsychologyProfessional qualificationClinical psychologistQualifies for a master's degree in clinical psychology.. That is,Ministry of educationLicensedJapan Clinical Psychologist Qualification Certification AssociationCertified and evaluated by professional graduate schools, etc.Clinical psychologist designated graduate schoolIs stipulated to complete.
Above all, the countryHighly professionalEstablished for the training ofProfessional graduate schoolSome of them have an advanced training system that emphasizes graduate school education, such as the establishment of a graduate school for clinical psychology..
Psychological assessment / psychological test methods
School / School of Psychological Interview / Psychotherapy Theory
In therapy and education, there are four mainstream schools: dynamic psychiatry, humanistic psychology, behavioral theory, and system-theoretic family therapy..
- Psychoanalysis(Dynamic Psychology)
- Individual psychology
- Analytical psychology
- Neo-Freudian(Freud left)
- Self-realization theory
- Visitor-centered therapy(Person-centered approach)
- Gestalt psychology
- Transactional analysis
Behavior theory system
Cognitive behavioral therapyWhat is (CBT)?Cognitive therapyとRational emotive behavior therapyDeveloped based on the combination ofCognitive psychologyとBehavioral psychologyIt contains both elements of. CBT is related to three points: how to think (cognition), how to feel (emotion), and how to behave (behavior), and it is based on the theory that each interacts. There is.
- Behavioral psychology
- Cognitive psychology
Systematic family therapy system
Community aid theory
Related academic societies
- Japanese Society of Clinical Psychology
- Established in 1964.The first academic society in Japan related to clinical psychology.Later, the majority withdrew, and the following Japanese Society of Clinical Psychology was established mainly by those who withdrew.About 400 members.
- Japan Psychiatric Association
- Established in 1982.Established mainly by withdrawals from the Japanese Society of Clinical Psychology.Currently, it is the largest academic society in Japan related to psychology and clinical psychology.The number of members is about 22,000.
- ^ a b Yahoo! Dictionary (2010). “Daijirin-Clinical Psychology". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c d University of Tokyo Graduate School (2010). “Overview of Clinical Psychology-About Clinical Psychology". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b c Tottori University School of Medicine (2004). “Graduate School of Medicine, Department of Clinical Psychology". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b Faculty of Letters, Kyoto University (2010). “Behavioral Culturology Psychology". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Kyushu University (2004). “(PDF)". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Osaka University (2007). “Osaka University Degree Rules". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Faculty of Comprehensive Human Sciences, Sophia University (2009).Department of Psychology Q & A --Q1. I would like to become a profession in psychology.". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ a b Japan Clinical Psychologist Qualification Association (2009). “Conducting a clinical psychologist qualification-exam eligibility criteria". 2010th of February 2Browse.
- ^ School Education Law Article 109Certified evaluation organization of clinical psychology graduate school based on Section 3 and Article 40 of the School Education Law Enforcement Ordinance
- ^ Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (2010).List of professional graduate schools". 2010th of February 12Browse.
- ^ (2005). Contemporary clinical psychology. New York, NY: Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0-471-47276-X
- Psychiatry - Psychopathology - Psychosomatic medicine - Psychopharmacology
- graduate School - Professional graduate school
- psychologist - Psychologist
- Clinical psychologist
- Psychological examination
- Certified psychologist
- Japan Society for Psychological Clinic Japan's largest academic society related to psychology and clinical psychology