Progos establishes a new company to solve the problem of Japanese conversation ability of foreign human resources
If you write the contents roughly
In Japan, where the population is declining, it is expected that the utilization of foreign human resources will increase in the future, and the examination for obtaining the current status of residence focuses on "reading ability" and "listening ability". There is a problem that it is difficult to evaluate the level of Japanese speaking required for living and working in Japan.
RareJob's corporate business subsidiary, Progoss, will introduce highly-skilled foreign human resources and provide education for foreigners on June 6st. → Continue reading
"The power to continue learning for all"
"EdTechZine" is an online media of educational ICT (EdTech) for all people who want to learn and want to teach.
We hope that our readers will be able to help themselves to become involved in society and lead a fulfilling life.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Population decline society
Population decline society(Jinkougenshoshakai, population decline) is社会More deaths than births inpopulationIs the time of decrease.JapanIn2000 eraSecond half or2010 eraAfter that, it is said that it has entered that phase.
Areas that have entered a declining population
|アルバニア||2014||0.456||Birth rate decline, immigrant transfer|
|ベ ラ ル ー シ||2014||0.362||Birth rate decline|
|Bosnia and Hellegovina||2013||0.003||Birth rate decline, immigration, Bosnian war|
|ブルガリア||2014||0.796||Birth rate decline, high mortality rate, high abortion rate, excess immigration|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2013||3.136||Immigration (especially in the 20s and 34s)|
|クロアチア||2014||0.092||Birth rate decline, immigrant migration, war|
|Czech Republic||2015||0.134||Birth rate decline|
|キ ュ ー バ||2012||0.115||Immigrant migration, decreased birth rate|
|エストニア||2014||0.65||Birth rate decline|
|Germany||2014||0.2||Birth rate decreased, population increased due to immigration from 2012|
|Greece||2014||0.16||Birth rate decline, economic crisis|
|ハンガリー||2014||0.184||Birth rate decline|
|イタリア||2014||0.09||Birth rate decline|
|Japan||2015||126,880,000||0.077||Birth rate decline, low immigrant migration|
|ラトビア||2014||0.598||Birth rate decline, immigrant transfer|
|リトアニア||2014||0.278||Birth rate decline, immigrant transfer|
|北 マ リ ア ナ 諸島||2012||2.449||Immigrant|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2013||1.014||Birth rate decline|
|ポーランド||2014||0.075||Birth rate decline, immigrant transfer|
|Portugal||2014||0.07||Birth rate decline, economic crisis, immigrant migration|
|プ エ ル ト リ コ||2013||3.136||Birth rate decline, economic crisis|
|ルーマニア||2014||0.26||Low fertility rate, high mortality rate, high abortion rate, immigrant migration|
|ロシア||2014||0.48||High mortality rate, low birth rate, high abortion rate, low immigration.Increasing trend from 2014|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||2014||0.464||Low fertility rate, high mortality rate, high abortion rate, immigrant migration|
|ウクライナ||2014||43,001,000||0.625||Birth rate decline, high mortality rate|
Causal relationship with the economy
There is an opinion that economic growth will decrease as the population decreases.
Japan's labor force has been declining since 1999, but there is no fact that its growth rate has dropped significantly... Russia's population has been declining for more than 1992 years since peaking in 10, but it continues to grow at a higher rate than Japan... In Russia, the population of more than 1995 people has been declining almost every year since 80, but until 1999-2008GDPContinues to grow at an average of 6.75%.
OECDAccording to the statistics, the rate of population growth and the rate of productivity growth are clearly inversely proportional. In other words, if the population decreases, labor productivity will increase.. Per capita GDP tends to increase in smaller populations.. If the amount of capital is constant, the smaller the number of people, the larger the capital used by one person, and the higher the production per person... Declining population means fewer producers while fewer consumers. If it decreases at the same rate, there will be no change in per capita affluence. The economic power of the whole country becomes smaller.
Declining population will reduce domestic consumption and reduce the labor force.. A declining population is a society in which the working-age population is declining, but for this reason more people need to work.
If the environment where women and the elderly can work is prepared, it can be dealt with, so the labor problem will not become serious unless an extreme population decline occurs... The issue of population decline is only after women and the elderly have fully achieved social participation..
Regarding the impact of the declining birthrate and aging population, the higher the age, the higher the ratio of income to consumption, which leads to a decrease in the household savings rate. While reducing education spending (increasing elderly population) will increase demand for entertainment, potentially creating medical and nursing-related businesses.
The housing environment will improve due to the declining population. In addition, a comfortable environment can be realized if the number of green spaces and parks increases... Housing conditions will improve and commuting congestion and traffic congestion will be alleviated.
The reason that this word has become widely used in Japan is2005(17)12To the preliminary population, which is the first aggregated result of the “17 Census”Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics BureauIt was from the time it was announced. Among them, the Bureau of Statistics said, "It seems that Japan's population is entering a declining phase, with a decrease of 1 compared to the estimated population a year ago," and attracted social attention... As of 2009 (Heisei 21), the Bureau of Statistics estimated that it was 2008 (Heisei 20) when it actually entered the phase of population decline..
Before and after the first announcement of "population decline" by the Statistics Bureau, it was predicted that "Japan will surely become a society with a declining population in the future." Report is submitted by government office or academic conference.
AutomobileThe domestic market is shrinking due to a decrease in the number of vehicles owned. The number of new cars sold in Japan (registered cars + light cars) is1990It peaked at 2 million units in (778) and reached a peak.2014(26) decreased to 556 million units, and it is a general view that there are no factors to increase further in the future.. this isEco carThe spread ofLow birthrate and aging populationProblems, of the population (especiallyTokyo extreme concentration) Is a phenomenon in which elements such as are associated in a complex manner.
Accompanying the abovegasolineDue to the long-term decline in domestic demand for fuel,2019ToIdemitsu KosanとShowa Shell Sekiyu OfManagement integrationIs done, etc.Oil wholesaleIt was argued as one of the reasons that spurred the reorganization of.
- ^ 2007 World Population Data Sheet
- ^ http://www.nsi.bg/census2011/pagebg2.php?p2=36&sp2=37&SSPP2=4 2011 National Demographic Census, Age Structure
- ^ http://www.unicef.org/eapro/Adolescents_-_Cook_Islands_statement.pdf
- ^ Croatian Bureau of Statistics Notes on methodology (Census 2011), accessed 7 July 2013
- ^ Cuban Population still on the Decrease
- ^ Rosenberg, Matt Population Decline in Russia
- ^ a b c UFJ Research Institute, Research Department, "The Japanese Economy in 50 Words", Nikkei Business Newspaper, Nikkei Business Bunko, 2005, p. 17.
- ^ Takaaki Mitsuhashi: Read the back of economic news! TAC Publishing, 2009, 68 pages.
- ^ a b Morinaga Takuro, "The 50 Great Questions of the Japanese Economy" Kodansha <Kodansha Hyundai Shinsho>, 2002, 210 pages.
- ^ Yasuyuki Iida “Introduction to the simplest economy in the world. From everyday questions to deflation” Enterbrain, 2010, 106 pages.
- ^ Yasuyuki Iida "Introduction to the simplest economy in the world Understand the economy with profits and losses! From everyday questions to deflation” Enterbrain, 2010, pp. 106-107.
- ^ Harada Yasushi, Compact Japanese Economics (Compact Economics Library), Shinseisha, 2009, p. 184.
- ^ a b Office Text, Center for Policy Economic Research, Mitsubishi Research Institute, Inc. "Handbook of Understanding the Economy," Kanki Publishing, 2009, 224 pages.
- ^ Harada Yasushi, Compact Japanese Economics (Compact Economics Library), Shinseisha, 2009, p. 208.
- ^ Morinaga Takuro, "The 50 Great Questions of the Japanese Economy" Kodansha <Kodansha Hyundai Shinsho>, 2002, 211 pages.
- ^ Yasuyuki Iida “Introduction to the simplest economy in the world. From everyday questions to deflation” Enterbrain, 2010, p.242.
- ^ Satoshi Matsubara 『Japanese Economy (Illustrated trivia series)” Natsume, 2000, p. 176.
- ^ Daiwa Institute of Research “Latest edition: An introduction to the structure of the economy: seeing, reading, and understanding” Japan Business Publisher, 4th edition, 2002, pages 77, 86.
- ^ Aging is likely to increase inflationary pressure-I disagree with the BOJ's viewBloomberg August 2015, 2
- ^ Harada Yasushi, Compact Japanese Economics (Compact Economics Library), Shinseisha, 2009, p. 210.
- ^ a b c Statistics Bureau Home Page/Statistics Today No. 9 When is the "first year" of a declining population?
- ^ Environment in the era of depopulation 18 versionEnvironmental White Paper(Ministry of the Environment, 2006)
- ^ Rich "society" in the era of population decline -Report of the 19th Science Council of Japan Artificial/Food/Energy Special Committee (September 2005, 17)
- ^ Can immigrants maintain Japan's population of 1 million? Government debate in full swingThe Huffington Post September 2014, 2
- ^ http://kabutan.jp/news/marketnews/?b=n201502230265
- Toru Morotomi "City in the age of depopulation-to mature town development" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, 2018.
- Yamazaki Shiro "Depopulation and Social Security-Overcoming Isolation and Shrinkage" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, 2017.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa "Population and Japanese Economy Longevity, Innovation, Economic Growth" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, 2016.
- "Land problems in the era of depopulation-" Owner unknown "and inheritance, vacant houses, whereabouts of the system" Chuokoron-Shinsha <Chukoron-Shinsho>, 2017.