Uchida Yoko and Uchida are involved in the formulation of the "Standards for ICT Utilization Support Services in Schools" issued by the Japanese Standards Association.
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, Uchida Yoko and Uchida Human Resources Development Center cooperated in formulating regulations by providing a wide variety of information such as ICT support staff services, support staff training curriculum information, and research results by ministries and agencies.
Uchida Yoko and Uchida Human Resources Development Center are newly issued by the Japanese Standards Association (JSA), "ICT activities in schools ... → Continue reading
"The power to continue learning for all"
"EdTechZine" is an online media of educational ICT (EdTech) for all people who want to learn and want to teach.
We hope that our readers will be able to help themselves to become involved in society and lead a fulfilling life.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd.(Let's go home,British: Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd.) IsInformation system, Education system,officeSpecialization in constructiontrading company.. In particular, the information field is a basic business, and "ICT""Design""contentA unique fusion ofUbiquitousPromote related businesses.
The products we handle are for office usedesk,chair,テ ー ル,presentationAlthough it is a device, there is a corporate philosophy of providing space rather than selling the product alone, so it is possible to build a network of information system environment.Disaster preventionWe have strengths in secondary businesses such as the provision of equipment.
It also has the aspect of being the largest school teaching material trading company. Although the education-related business has been sluggish due to the declining birthrate, it is also developing new fields such as sales of educational software.
For educatorsPortal siteA place to learn.comAlso operates.
Magic inkAlso famous as a product developer of.
- February 1910 (Meiji 43) Established Manchuria Railway Co., Ltd., a surveying drafting instrument and office supplies in Dalian, formerly Manchuria (now China).
- March 1917 (Taisho 6) Unified trade name to Hiroyuki Uchida.The company name "Uchida" is named after the founder, Kotaro Uchida. "Foreign line" means a foreign-affiliated store in Chinese.
- October 1917 (Taisho 6) Started wholesale in Japan.
- May 1941 (Showa 16) Organized and established Hiroyuki Uchida in Tokyo and Osaka, becoming the current parent company of our company.
- August 1945 (Showa 20) Lost all interests in foreign lands due to the end of the war.
- April 1946 (Showa 21) Established a branch office in Sapporo.
- April 1948 (Showa 23) Science Teaching Material Catalog Science Teaching Material Department established.
- March 1950 (Showa 25) Hiroyuki Uchida (Tokyo) and Hiroyuki Uchida (Osaka) merge.
- June 1951 (Showa 26) Established Fukuoka branch office in Kawaramachi, Fukuoka city.
- September 1962 (Showa 37) Established Computer Division. Announced the Usac computer.
- March 1963 (Showa 38) Established Trade Division.
- 1964 (Showa 39) January Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Stock Exchange.
- September 1967 (Showa 42) Construction of Osaka No. 9 Distribution Center in Osaka City.
- December 1967 (Showa 42) Constructed and relocated the Fukuoka branch in Otowa-cho, Fukuoka.
- December 1967 (Showa 42) Established Tohoku Usac Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- August 1969 (Showa 44) Constructed Shonan Logistics Center in Fujisawa City.
- December 1969 (Showa 44) Designated as a stock on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- November 1971 (Showa 46) Built and relocated the head office in Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- March 1972 (Showa 47) Formed a business alliance with Fujitsu Limited.
- August 1973 (Showa 48) Established Uchida of America Corp. in the United States. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- 1979 (Showa 54) March Established Japan Office Mation Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- November 1979 (Showa 54) Established Sapporo Distribution Center in Sapporo City.
- November 1981 (Showa 56) Construction of Keiyo No. 11 Distribution Center in Funabashi City.
- September 1983 (Showa 58) Selected as a lending transaction stock on the Osaka Securities Exchange.
- July 1985 (Showa 60) Construction and relocation of the Osaka branch (first phase construction) at the current location.
- January 1987 (Showa 62) Hiroyuki Uchida Co., Ltd. ・ Computer Engineering and Uchida Service Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Uchida Esco Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- September 1988 (Showa 63) Established Uchida MK SDN.BHD. In Malaysia. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- March 1989 Constructed and relocated the Kyushu branch office in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka.
- April 1989 (Heisei 4) Uchida Computer System Co., Ltd. and Uchida Officemation Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Uchida Unicom Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- October 1990 (Heisei 2) Uchida Office Machine Service Co., Ltd., Uchida Equipment Industry Co., Ltd., and Uchida PS Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Uchida Techno Service Co., Ltd. (Currently Uchida Techno Co., Ltd., currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- July 1991 (Heisei 3) Nippon Kinzoku Seiko Co., Ltd. and Sanwa Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Suntech Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- December 1991 Selected as a lending transaction stock on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- January 1992 (4) Uchida Kosan Co., Ltd. and Marby Kako Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Marby Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- March 1992 Completed the second phase of construction at the Osaka branch.
- April 1992 Established Yuwenuei Co., Ltd. (Currently Uchida Data Co., Ltd., currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- June 1994 Acquired Inuyama Distribution Center in Inuyama City.
- 1995 (Heisei 7) Established Egg Head Uchida Co., Ltd. (Currently Uchida Spectrum Co., Ltd., currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- May 1995 (Heisei 7) Leased an office in Shiomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, and established the headquarters Shiomi office (Shiomi Koyama Building).
- June 1995 Established Uchida Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- July 1995 (Heisei 7) Nippon Sogo Delivery Co., Ltd. and Uchida General Logistics Co., Ltd. merged, and the trade name was changed to Orient Logi Co., Ltd.
- April 1996 Established Uchida Human Resources Development Center Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- April 1997 Invested in Ueda Computer System Co., Ltd. (Currently Uchida Solutions Kyoto Co., Ltd.)
- July 1997 Tokai Officemation Co., Ltd., Hokuriku Usac Co., Ltd., and Uchida System Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Office Brain Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- March 1998 Registered UCHIDA ESCO Co., Ltd. shares over the counter with the Japan Securities Dealers Association. : (Listed on the Jasdaq Securities Exchange Co., Ltd. in December 10)
- March 2000 Sold the Shonan Logistics Center.
- November 2000 Acquired all shares of Cabin Industry Co., Ltd. through a share exchange.
- May 2003 Sold the Joto Distribution Center (formerly Osaka No. 15 Distribution Center).
- August 2003 Established Taiyo Giken Co., Ltd. through a company split of consolidated subsidiary Suntech Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- November 2005 Established Edosaki Distribution Center in Inashiki City, Ibaraki Prefecture. (Currently equity-method affiliate Edozaki Kyoei Kogyo Co., Ltd.)
- April 2006 Opened Busan New Port Distribution Center in Busan, South Korea.
- February 2010 The office was rented and the Kyushu branch was relocated.
- February 2010 Closed the Shiomi office at the headquarters. The office is rented at the current location, and the Kiyosumi office, Toyocho office, and Fuyuki office are set up.
- November 2011 Constructed Shinkawa No. 23 Office at the current location and relocated the base in the Tokyo area.
- March 2012 Closed Fuyuki office.
- July 2013 Uchida Systems Co., Ltd., Osaka Uchida System Co., Ltd., Uchida System Solutions Co., Ltd., and Kyushu Uchida System Co., Ltd. (non-consolidated subsidiary) merged. Changed the trade name to. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- July 2014 Hiroyuki Uchida IT Solutions Co., Ltd. and Hiroyuki Uchida IT Solutions West Japan merged with Hiroyuki Uchida IT Solutions Co., Ltd. as the surviving company. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- July 2014 Gutenberg Co., Ltd. and Uchida Information Technology Co., Ltd. merged and changed their trade name to Hiroyuki Uchida Business Expert Co., Ltd. (Currently a consolidated subsidiary)
- Public business
- Office-related business
- Information related business
furnitureA major seller of office furniture called. In the office furniture fieldKOKUYO,OkamuraIt is the second largest share after ,, but the fusion of information and environmentCircumstancesWe are focusing on the field.The United States of AmericaLargest steel furniture maker,Steel caseIt also imports and sells the company's products.
- Leap chair
- Projection table (Tangibletable)
Sale of school materials and computers for schools. Teaching materials such as science laboratory equipment are often sold by distributors, and computer-related materials are often sold directly.
- Uchida Elementary School Catalog
- Uchida Junior High School Catalog
- Uchida Special Education Catalog
- Uchida Educational PC Software Catalog
- Uchida Facility Equipment Catalog
- UCHIDAS (mail order for consumables for schools)
- EduMall (educational content distribution service for schools)
- Uchida Facility Equipment General Catalog
It develops and sells super cocktails, which are integrated package software for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Super cocktail series
- Super Cocktail FOODs
- Super cocktail FOODs store sales
- Super cocktail logistics
R & D department
- Education Research Institute
- Intellectual Productivity Institute
- Product Planning Department
- Content Planning Department
- Product Development Department
Head office location
- 104-8282 TokyoChuo-kuShinkawa 2-chome 4-7 (Shinkawa office. Registered head office)
- 135-0033 TokyoKoto WardFukagawa 1-11-12 Sumitomo Life Kiyosumi Park Building (Kiyosumi Office)
- 135-0016 Tokyo2-3-25 Toyo, Koto-ku Sumio Kowa Toyocho Building (Toyocho Office)
- 135-8730 Tokyo11-17 Fuyuki, Koto-ku Ishima Building (Fuyuki Office)
(On February 2010, 2, the head office functions in the Shiomi office were relocated to the above four bases.)
- TV drama-moviesof"Dancing Great Investigation LineThe appearance and entrance of the Wangan Police Station, which was the stage ofTokyoKoto WardShiomi Koyama Building (laterShiomi GATE SQUAREThe film was taken at the Shiomi office (which had been in the office until February 2010, 2). The scene of the Criminal Division is taken at the V15 studio inside the Fuji TV headquarters in the early days of the serial drama (the first recorded work at the headquarters building after moving to Odaiba), and then at the Toho studio.
- Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. IT Solutions
- Uchida of America Corp.
- Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. Business Expert
- Uchida Esco(stock)
- Uchida MK SDN.BHD
- Uchida Spectrum Co., Ltd.
- Uchida Techno Co., Ltd.
- Uchida Human Resources Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Uchida System Solution Co., Ltd.
- Suntech Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo Giken Co., Ltd.
- Uchida Systems Co., Ltd.
- Power Place Co., Ltd.
- Hand Red System Co., Ltd.
- Marby Co., Ltd.
Uchida Human Resources Development Center
- 1988Temporary staffingEstablished Appros Co., Ltd. for the purpose.
- In 1995, accepted the Human Resources Development Center of the Human Resources Department of Uchida Yoko Co., Ltd. and started a training business at Appros Co., Ltd.
- In 1996, Uchida Human Resources Development Center Co., Ltd. was established to take over the training business and temporary staffing business of Appros Co., Ltd. "Apros" is used as a trademark at the computer school of the Uchida Human Resources Development Center.
From the beginning, it was a company specializing in various training for human resources of general companies in addition to Uchida Group companies and sales agents, IT-related education for system engineers, and human resource development and utilization for temporary staffing. ..
- In 1995Chiba OfMakuhari New CityAt the head office training center established in Japan, various training courses are always offered for individuals. On the other hand, a dedicated course for specific companies has also been opened.
- In 2002, opened the Ginza office.
- In 2004, the head office function was moved to the Ginza office.
- In 2014, the headquarters function will be relocated to the International Fashion Center Buildings in both countries.
The head office is in Sumida-ku, Tokyo (1-6-1 Yokoami International Fashion Center Building 7th floor).
Business contents are IT education, human skill education, new engineer training, education and training business. General worker dispatch business. Outsourcing contracts, etc. Computer training center accreditation includes Lotus accredited training center (LAEC), ORACLE accredited education center, Microsoft accredited education center (CTEC), Microsoft official Training School (MOTS), ITC professional special accreditation specialized knowledge training course holding training institution, Infoteria It is accredited by the company XML Accreditation Education Center (ICEC), VUE Public Test Center, etc.
- ^ UCHIDA. "Company Profile". History of Uchida Yoko. http://www.uchida.co.jp/company/corporate/history.html(16-06-11)
- PFU Limited(Past affiliated companies)
- Magic ink(Holds trademark rights. ManufacturersTeranishi Chemical Industry）
- USAC (a famous machine that opened the history of Japanese office computers)
- School presenter(Authoring tool sold by the company)