Designated national university, Kyushu University reapplies
If you write the contents roughly
The examination will begin with the designated National University Corporation Subcommittee of the National University Corporation Evaluation Committee, and it is expected that a conclusion will be reached as to whether or not to designate it in the fall.
Kyushu University reapplies for a designated national university corporation designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology as a national university corporation aiming for the world's highest level of education and research. → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
National University Corporation Evaluation Committee
National University Corporation Evaluation Committee(Kokuritsu University University)National University Corporation LawBased onNational University Corporationas well as the Inter-university research institution corporationTo evaluate2003May 10ToMinistry of educationWas installed inCouncil.
The evaluation of the National University Corporation Evaluation Committee is based on the period of each national university corporation's medium-term plan or annual plan, "investigating and analyzing the implementation status, and taking into account the results of these investigations and analyzes." Or, it is stated that "a comprehensive evaluation must be made on the overall performance of the business" in the business year.Evaluation of the entire medium-term target periodIndependent administrative agencyUniversity Reform Support and Degree Conferring Organization(Implementation of evaluation of the status of education and research" (Article 16-1 of the National Institution for Academic Reform and Degree Conferring Organization Law) is requested, and the results of the evaluation are respected (Incorporated Administrative Agency General LawArticles 32 and 2 34 apply mutatis mutandis).
The evaluation result isMinistry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsMust be notified and made public.At this time, the evaluation committee may make "improvements in business operations and other recommendations" to the National University Corporation.The Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Committee can express its opinion to the Evaluation Committee (Article 32, 3-5 of the General Law applies mutatis mutandis).
After the end of the medium-term target period, the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology will examine the operations and organizations of each national university corporation and take necessary measures.At that time, the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology must hear the opinion of the National University Corporation Evaluation Committee.At this time, the National University Corporation Evaluation Committee may make recommendations to the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology regarding the "revision and abolition of major affairs and businesses" of each national university corporation (Article 35 of the General Law, 2-3 of the same applies mutatis mutandis).
On October 2003, 10, the National University Corporation Evaluation Committee Ordinance with the following contents came into effect. (1) Organize with up to 20 members (a separate temporary member / expert member can be assigned). (2) The requirements for the committee members are "those who have academic experience in universities or inter-university research institutes" and are appointed by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. ③ The term of office of the committee members is two years.Reappointment is possible. ④ The chairperson is appointed by mutual election of the members. ⑤ Two subcommittees (National University Corporation Subcommittee and Inter-University Research Institute Corporation Subcommittee) are set up in the committee. ⑥ The requirement for the committee to be held is the attendance of a majority of the members and temporary members.Voting requires a majority of attendees (same for subcommittees and subcommittees). (XNUMX) The committee may request the heads of relevant administrative organs to submit materials, express opinions, explain, and provide other necessary cooperation. ⑧ National University Corporations are given the opportunity to express their opinions on the evaluation results of the committee.The opinion will be notified to the Minister together with the evaluation results and made public. ⑨ The secretariat of the committee is the National University Corporation Support Division, Higher Education Bureau, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- National University Corporation Subcommittee
- Business and Finance Deliberation Subcommittee
- Inter-university research institute corporation subcommittee
- Business and Finance Deliberation Subcommittee
Committee members, etc.
The members as of February 31, 2 are as follows
- Chairman Nobuaki Kurumaya ToshibaChairman and CEO
- Keio UniversityFaculty of Law Professor
- Yoshihiro Otaki President and CEO of Bio Frontier Partners
- Meiji UniversityProfessor, Faculty of Political Science and Economics
- Mika Kumahira Representative Director, Kumahira Security Foundation
- Michiaki Kondo Kitakyushu City UniversityProject Professor
- Kazuhiko Shimizu Yamanashi Prefectural UniversityPresident / President
- Masako Suzuki President, Benefit One Inc.
- Kizo Taya, CEO of TAGS Co., Ltd.
- Tachibana / Fukushima / Sakie G & S Global Advisosrslnc. President and CEO
- Hideyuki Nagasawa Chairman of Tokachi Foundation
- Ikuko Nishimura Konan UniversityProfessor, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science and Engineering,Japan Society for the Promotion of ScienceDeputy Director
- Kiyoko Fukami Tokyo Pharmaceutical UniversityProfessor, Faculty of Life Science
- Shigeru Makinouchi Makinouchi, Director of Ueishi Law Office, Lawyer
- Mina Matsumoto Yomiuri ShimbunTokyo Headquarters Expert Advisor
- Hiromichi Mizuno Pension reserve management operation Independent administrative agencyDirector / CIO
- Osamu Murata Kwansei Gakuin Universitylong
- Kimitaka Mori Advisor, Japan Certified Accountants Association
- Mikihiro Moriyama Nanzan UniversityProfessor, Faculty of International Liberal Arts
- Reiko Yamada Doshisha UniversityDean of the Faculty of Sociology