Concluded a high school cooperation agreement with Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Tokyo Junshin Girls' Junior and Senior High School
If you write the contents roughly
The "TAMA Rikejo Training Program" proposed by Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Technology has been adopted by the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) "Science Career Selection Support Program for High School Girls" in 2021, and both schools are also part of this program. We plan to develop various businesses at.
Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Tokyo Junshin Girls' Junior and Senior High School aim to strengthen cooperation from the perspective of high school connection education. → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Tokyo Pharmaceutical University
Tokyo Pharmaceutical University(Tokyo University)English: Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences) IsTokyoHachioji CityHorinouchiHeadquarters in 1432-1Japan Ofprivate university.1949Was installed in.Abbreviation of universityIs Toyaku and Yakudai.
The predecessor of Tokyo University of Pharmacy was Tokyo Yakuho School, which was founded in 1880.1883It became Tokyo Pharmaceutical School.1929Ueno Women's Pharmaceutical School was established in1931Became a girls' club at Tokyo Pharmaceutical College.1949The Tokyo University of Pharmacy was established by combining the Tokyo Pharmaceutical College and the Women's Department of the Tokyo Pharmaceutical College.
From such a background, the men's club and the girls' club came to exist.Men's and women's clubs are the samecampusI started learning at1976After relocating to the Hachioji campus.Remarkably high proportion of girlsPharmacyIn order to equalize the number of male and female students, even todayGender-specific studiesThe system is continuing.
In addition, it is the oldest private pharmacy university in Japan, producing many outstanding human resources in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and is active not only in the medical field but also in a wide range of fields such as education.
The predecessor of Tokyo University of Pharmacy, the first principal of a private pharmacy schoolJunichiro ShimoyamaHowever, he was studying abroad in Germany to learn Western pharmacy in the 20's of the Meiji era, and the university president in that area expected that Western pharmacy would take root in Japan and bloom greatly, "Flore Pharmacia!" I was given the Latin phrase (pharmacy).
It is said that this phrase "Flore Pharmacia!" Was used as Fph !, and the stylized version was used as the school emblem.
The school color isTokyo University of Pharmacy Ancient Purple(Finally, Kodaimurasaki) .. WEB color No. # 6D2970
It was established on April 2009, 21 (Heisei 4).It is based on the image that is still used for school flags and has been popular for many years.
- Ultraman 80,The man is painful,Boys Over Flowers,Honey and clover,Girl taking timeWas filmed at the Hachioji campus of the same school.It is a large location because of its vast and natural campus.
- "Telled from before the war"Tanishi danceThere is a dance called.this isDetective! Night ScoopBut it was picked up.
- The nature is so rich that you can't think of it as a campus in Tokyo. There is a botanical garden on the campus, and you can climb mountains on campus.
- 1880 --As Tokyo University of PharmacyFujita MasakataWas founded.
- 1883 --Renamed to Tokyo Pharmaceutical School.
- 1886 --Established a pharmacy training center.
- 1886-Fujita Masakata died suddenly,Kaoru Yamada,Oi Gendo CaveTakes turns to serve as the principal of Tokyo Pharmaceutical School.
- 1888 --The Tokyo Pharmacy School and the Pharmacy Training Center were merged to establish a private pharmacy school.Junichiro ShimoyamaInaugurated as principal (May 11 Anniversary of the founding).
- 1917 --Professional school ordinanceBased onTokyo Pharmacy CollegeEstablishment approval.Keizo TambaBecame the first principal.
- 1929 --Established Ueno Women's Pharmaceutical School.
- 1931 --Renamed Ueno Women's Pharmaceutical School to Tokyo Pharmaceutical College Women's Club.
- 1949 --Based on Tokyo Pharmacy College and Tokyo Pharmacy College Girls' ClubTokyo Pharmaceutical UniversityEstablished.
- 1963 --Established a master's program at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1965 --Established a doctoral course at the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1976 --The entire university moved to the Hachioji campus.
- 1981 --Established the Department of Medical Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 1994 --The Faculty of Life Science was established.
- 1998 --Established a master's program at the Graduate School of Life Sciences.
- 2000 --Established a doctoral course at the Graduate School of Life Sciences.
- 2006 --Transition to the 6-year pharmacy system based on the revision of the School Education Law.Completion of Education Building No. 5 of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- 2007 --Renamed the Department of Environmental Life Sciences to the Department of Environmental Genomes.Japan University Accreditation AssociationAccredited by institutional certification evaluation by.
- 2008 --Faculty of Life Science introduces 2 departments and 4 courses.
- 2013 --Faculty of Life Science shifts to a three-department system.
- Department of Medical Pharmacy
- Department of Medical Pharmacotherapy
- Department of Medical Hygiene and Pharmacy
The Faculty of Pharmacy has a "boys'club" and a "women's club", and is a single-sex school.Originally, it was a separate vocational school, but since it was integrated, classes have been held separately for men and women.However,CurriculumThe contents (class subjects, number of credits, etc.) are the same.In addition, from the 4th yeargraduation research(LaboratoryRegarding (assignment), there is no distinction between men and women, and it is in the same state as co-education.Elective courses and club activities are for both men and women.
Faculty of Life Science
- Department of Molecular Life Science
- Department of Applied Life Sciences ("Environmental Genome Department" until 2012)
- Department of Life and Medical Science
University personnel and organizations
List of university personnel
Sister school relationship
Agreements with other universities
- 2010In September,Tokyo Medical UniversityとKogakuin UniversityConcluded an "Agreement on Promotion of Education and Research Activities through Cooperation between Pharmaceutical Engineers".
- 2015In September,Hachioji Hospital attached to Tokai University School of MedicineConcluded a "Regional Exchange Business Agreement" with.
- ^ "Tokyo University of Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy in the Greater Tokyo Area, History". 2019/4/30Browse.
- ^ a b "School emblem / school color ｜ Corporate profile ｜ University profile ｜ Tokyo University of Pharmacy". 2019/4/30Browse.
- ^ "History of the university"Tokyo University of Pharmacy Official Web Page, viewed November 2008, 11
- ^ Masayoshi Asano "About Gendo Oi Translated as" Pharmacognosy "", Pharmaceutical History Magazine, 1981, Vol. 16, No. 1, p23
- ^ Japan University Accreditation Association (2007). “Mutual evaluation results and certification evaluation results for Tokyo University of Pharmacy (pdf) ”. 2011/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Faculty of Pharmacy: Features / Education Curriculum"Tokyo University of Pharmacy Official Web Page, viewed November 2009, 1