Eh, a suspicious person in the nursing room! ??Moreover, there is no husband who should have been waiting ...! Two shock experiences
If you write the contents roughly
The private room next door is still vacant, and no one can be found at the diaper changing table.
Introducing a shocking episode of a mom using a nursing room in a commercial facility.For a 5 month old baby in a nursing space ... → Continue reading
The Baby Calendar provides daily information on topics related to pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, childrearing, infertility, and information useful for daily life that supports pregnant women, pregnant women, mothers raising children, and dads. I will. It is full of information taught by professionals in the fields of pregnancy, childbirth and childcare, such as registered dietitians and midwives.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Diaper change stand
One of the children's room supplies, generallyWoodenIs.The top is designed to allow babies to lie down during the diaper changing process, with a drawer or space underneath the diaperWipe the buttocks,Baby powderIt is designed to store things needed for changing diapers such as.
Diaper changing table in public toilets
The reason why diaper changing tables became popular in public toilets1990 eraThat is.When it first became popular, diaper changing tables were installed mainly for women's toilets, but Eric Let's, the founder of the "Equal Parenting Project" (Eric Letts)By lobbyingThe United States of America,カナダThen, the exchange table became widespread in men's toilets.Some studies suggest that a shortage of changing tables may lead to refraining from going out because of children..
In the United States,Barack ObamaSigned in 2016Mandated that all publicly available federal facilities, both men and women, should have diaper changing tables.. AlsoNew York CityHowever, in 2017, an ordinance requiring the installation of diaper changing tables in all toilets open to the public, regardless of gender, was passed..
In Japan,Public transportThe guideline "Guidelines for facilitating the movement of public transportation passenger facilities" was compiled in 2001.This guideline considers passengers with infants and disabled people.Multifunctional toiletIs required to install one or more places and install a "diaper changing table for infants" as standard, but there is no binding or compulsory force.. In June 2004, the "Outline of Measures for the Declining Birthrate Society" was published.Basic Law for Countermeasures Against a Declining PopulationCabinet decision and announcement based on..This outline states, "For buildings, public transportation, public facilities, etc. used by pregnant women, children, and people with children ... Facilitate"And the content based on childcare by men was included.
As a local government ordinance, the floor area is 1,000 square meters or more.Department store, restaurantThere are ordinances of Tokyo, Osaka, and Hyogo prefectures that oblige the toilets such as those to be equipped with facilities for changing diapers for infants..
Infants aged 6 months can turn over on the diaper changing table...In order to prevent falls, it is necessary to prepare the necessary items for changing diapers in advance, and then change them quickly while making a mistake..
Many accidents with folding diaper changing tables have been reported. 2007 cases by September 9, 26, 2006 cases between 2010 and 18Each fall accidentNational Life Center,Consumer Affairs AgencyIt has been reported to.Due to its convenience, the diaper changing table is also used to keep infants asleep when excreting parents and sisters and siblings, but this is an unintended use..
In addition, the foldable diaper changing table may be equipped with a belt, but it is a mechanism "to prevent lateral slippage" and does not include the effect of preventing infants from falling...In addition, some older products installed before the early 2000s have flat pedestals and no fences...Therefore, manufacturers and the Consumer Affairs Agency are calling for caution when using the diaper changing table.
- Yuri Yoshida, "Study on Urban Environment Improvement that Supports Mothers' Self-Effectiveness in Child-rearing Period," Kazama Shobo, June 2015, 6.ISBN 978-4-7599-2084-0.
- ^ a b c d "(PDF)”. National Consumer Affairs Center of Japan (March 2007, 10). 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ "Fair Parenting --About". 2014/7/26Browse.
- ^ Yuri Yoshida 2015, p. 25.
- ^ Caroline Bologna (October 2016, 10). "I want to change diapers in the men's toilet." The voices of dads arrive and the bill is passed in the United States. ". Huff Post Japan Edition 2018/3/31Browse.
- ^ Eleanor Goldberg (August 2017, 12). “New York City Just Recognized That It's Not Only Women Who Have To Change Diapers”. Oath. 2018/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Infant diaper changing table in the toilet of the station: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism guidelines for passenger facility development", Welfare and Welfare, No. 4951, Jiji Press, August 2001, 8, pp. 22-2.
- ^ Yuri Yoshida 2015, p. 79.
- ^ "Appendix for Social Measures against the Declining Birthrate”. Cabinet Office (July 2004). 2018/4/2Browse.
- ^ Yuri Yoshida 2015, p. 84.
- ^ "Survey and research report on how to improve the environment for raising children with peace of mind" (PDF) Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, General Policy Bureau, March 2010, 3-2, 14-2, 15-2.
- ^ Eric Michaels. “Cleaning a Changing Table in Public Restrooms”. Kaivec. 2018/5/12Browse.
- ^ "[From overseas! Breaking News] Norovirus infection danger spots you should know Ingenuity and improvement for baby's use!”. Techinsight Japan (December 2017, 12). 2018/5/12Browse.
- ^ "Outbreak: Diaper Changing Station Norovirus”. The International Outbreak Museum. 2018/5/13Browse.
- ^ Repp, Kimberly K .; Hostetler, Trevor P .; Keene, William E. (2013-07-15). “A Norovirus Outbreak Related to Contaminated Surfaces” (PDF). The Journal of Infectious Diseases 208 (2): 295–298. two:10.1093 / infdis / jit148 2018/5/13Browse..
- ^ "Durchfallerkrankungen durch Noroviren”. Landkreis Leer. 2018/5/13Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Fédération fribourgeoise des crèches et garderies (April 2008). 2018/5/13Browse. p.19
- ^ a b Kiyoko Chiba, Miyuki Suzuki, Hatsue Sekiguchi, Kazuko Soma, Mariko Yoshimura, Toshiko Yamagishi, Teruko Kato, Keiko Shimizu "Infant Care: Life and Childcare Contents for Children aged 0, 1 and 2" Kiyoko Chiba, Moe Document Forest, New Edition 3rd edition, page 112.ISBN 978-4-89347-007-2.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Consumer Affairs Agency (December 2010, 12). As of February 21, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ "Toilet equipment product list”. Combi with. 2018/3/31Browse.There is product information on the changing table for toilets on the page.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kids Design Council (July 2010, 7). 2018/4/4Browse.