The question that the movie "Who's the seeds" asks Is it really okay for us to stay like this?
If you write the contents roughly
At the "Low Carbon Town Development Forum" (at Shibaura Institute of Technology), I was able to preside over a subcommittee and introduce the theory and practice of "Green Guidance".
I wrote a commentary on the DVD of the movie "Who's the Seed".The part that was contracted due to space limitations and the subsequent lesson exhibition ... → Continue reading
THE MEDIA is a web media that delivers breaking news, news, and columns based on the concept of "independent of adult circumstances".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shibaura Institute of Technology
Shibaura Institute of Technology(Shibaura University University,English: Shibaura Institute of Technology) IsTokyoMinato-kuShibauraHeadquarters located at 9-14-XNUMXJapan Ofprivate university.1949Was installed in.Abbreviation of university TheShibaura Institute of Technology(Shibaura Kodai),Shibaura(Shibaura),SIT(Sit).
Old times1927,Shiro ArimotoFounded in Omori, TokyoTokyo High School of Industry and Commerce[Annotation 1]To the predecessor, the presentShibaura Institute of TechnologyWas founded in 1949School reformIt's time.Currently, there are Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering, Faculty of Design Engineering, and Faculty of Architecture. The number of applicants in 2018 was 41,734, which is a private university in Japan.It is the 23th place in.
President Masato Murakami
ECC Founding Philosophy
Education and research
We provide practical education based on the following principles.
Learn the significance of social activities by utilizing various aspects of modern culture as teaching materials — Shibaura Institute of Technology,Founding spirit and founder Shiro Arimoto
Shibaura Institute of Technology announced on March 2021, 3 the British higher education magazine "Times Higher Education (THE)" THE Japan University Rankings 25Ranked in "30th place".
It is ranked "6th" in private universities.
|Ranking||University||Total||Educational resources||Educational fulfillment||Educational achievements||Internationality|
|1||International Christian University||71.6||45.8||91.3||56.6||98.0|
|5||Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University||62.9||2.2 20.3||86.4||47.9||99.7|
|=6||Shibaura Institute of Technology||60.2||42.6||76.1||48.1||76.1|
|8||Tokyo University of Science||60.0||49.0||82.0||65.2||41.5|
|10||Kanda University of International Studies||56.9||2.2 20.3||81.9||38.6||81.0|
1927January,Tokyo(I.e.ToVarious schools-Tokyo High School of Industry and Commerce[Annotation 2]The Shibaura school building was opened in September of the same year (Omori school building was closed in 9).1929, School nameTokyo High School of TechnologyRenamed to.Pacific WarIn1943IsShibaura High School of TechnologyChange the school name to.And1944,Vocational schoolThe installation approval was given, and the Shibaura High School of Technology was abolished.Shibaura Institute of TechnologyTo install.Aiming to establish a university shortly after the war1949During the reform of the school systemNew university-Shibaura Institute of TechnologyInstall[Annotation 3]At the same time, the Shibaura Institute of Technology was abolished and continues to the present day.
- 1927 (Showa 2)- Shiro Arimoto Established Tokyo Higher Industry and Commerce School in Omorimachi, Ebara-gun, Tokyo (currently Ota Ward), and soon opened Shibaura School Building in Shiba Ward (currently Minato Ward).
- 1929 (Showa 4) --Due to internal conflicts within the university, teachers and students withdrew, and the remnants abolished the commercial department and renamed it Tokyo High School of Technology..
- 1930 (Showa 5) --Established the ordinary department attached to Tokyo High School of Technology
- 1943 (Showa 18) --Renamed to Shibaura High School of Technology
- 1944 (Showa 19) --Reorganized Shibaura Institute of Technology and established Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 1948 (Showa 23) --Established Shibaura High School (new system)
- 1949 (24) --Established Shibaura Institute of Technology and opened Department of Mechanical Engineering and Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering
- 1950 (25) --Established the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering.Shibaura Institute of TechnologyEstablished and opened mechanical and electrical departments
- 1953 (Showa 28) --The school corporation Railway Ikueikai was absorbed and merged, and the management of Tokyo Ikuei High School (part-time system) was inherited.
- 1954 (Showa 29) --Established the Department of Architecture and the Department of Industrial Chemistry in the Faculty of Engineering.Shibaura High School was renamed Shibaura Institute of Technology Technical High School, and Tokyo Ikuei High School was renamed Shibaura Institute of Technology High School.Established an industrial research institute
- 1956 (Showa 31) --Established two departments of engineering (five-year system) and opened departments of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering.
- 1959 (34) --Established Department of Metal Engineering and Department of Electronic Engineering in a part of Faculty of Engineering
- 1962 (Showa 37) --The name of the school corporation Shibaura Gakuen was changed to "School corporation Shibaura Institute of Technology".
- 1963 (38) --Established a master's program at the Graduate School of Engineering, and established a major in electrical engineering, a major in metallurgy, and a major in industrial chemistry.
- 1965 (40) --Established the Second Department of Mechanical Engineering, the Department of Communication Engineering, the Department of Architectural Engineering, and the Department of Industrial Management in a part of the Faculty of Engineering.
- 1966 (Showa 41) --Opened "Omiya Campus" in Omiya City, Saitama Prefecture (currently Minuma Ward, Saitama City)
- 1968 (Showa 43)- University dispute occurs(- 1971）
- 1970 (45) --Renamed Industrial Research Institute to Engineering Research Institute
- 1975 (50) --Shibaura Institute of Technology Technical High School changed to Shibaura Institute of Technology First High School (regular course)
- 1976 (51) --Mechanical engineering major and construction engineering major established in the master's program of the Graduate School of Engineering
- 1980 (55) --In Kashiwa City, Chiba PrefectureShibaura Institute of Technology Kashiwa High SchoolInstall
- 1982 (57) --Moved Shibaura Institute of Technology High School to Itabashi-ku, Tokyo,Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior High SchoolInstall
- 1983 (58) -Shibaura Institute of Technology abolished
- 1984 (59) --Abolition of Daiichi High School attached to Shibaura Institute of Technology
- 1987 (62) --Education and Research Center established
- 1991 (3) --Established Faculty of Systems Engineering.Established Department of Electronic Information Systems, Department of Machine Control Systems, and Department of Environment Systems. Planting "Apple of Universal Gravity"
- 1995 (7) --Established a doctoral (second semester) course at the Graduate School of Engineering, and established a major in regional environmental systems and a major in functional control systems.Established Department of Electrical Equipment in the Second Department of Engineering
- 1996 (8) --Renamed the Department of Metallurgy to the Department of Materials Engineering and the Department of Metallurgy to the Department of Materials Engineering
- 1997 (9) --Established Advanced Engineering Research Organization.Engineering Research Institute and Engineering / Education Center abolished.70th anniversary of foundation.Aizu Kogen Takakan Seminar House opened
- 1998 (10) --Opened Inawashiro Education Center, Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High School
- 1999 (11) --Established Shibaura Institute of Technology Kashiwa Junior High School
- 2001 (13) --Renamed the Department of Industrial Chemistry to the Department of Applied Chemistry, the Department of Industrial Management to the Department of Information Engineering, and the Department of Industrial Chemistry to the Department of Applied Chemistry.
- 2003 (15) --Established a professional degree program at the Graduate School of Engineering Management, and established a major in engineering management.The recruitment of the XNUMXnd Department of Mechanical Engineering and the XNUMXnd Department of Electrical Engineering of the Faculty of Engineering has been suspended.Renamed part of the Faculty of Engineering to the Faculty of Engineering
- 2004 (16) --Renamed the Department of Electrical Engineering to the Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering.Suspended recruitment of Department of Electrical Equipment, Faculty of Engineering
- 2006 (18) --Opened "Toyosu Campus" in Koto-ku, Tokyo, and moved the school corporation headquarters and all departments of the Faculty of Engineering for the third year and above.
- 2007 (19) ――80th anniversary of foundation.Arimoto Memorial Study Abroad Support Fund established
- 2008 (20) --Established Department of Life Science in Faculty of Systems Engineering. Established SIT Research Institute
- 2009 (21) --Opened "Shibaura Campus" on the site of the former Shibaura Campus.Established the Faculty of Design Engineering on the Shibaura Campus and opened the Department of Design Engineering.The name of the Second Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering was changed to the Department of Mechanical and Functional Engineering.Changed the name of the Faculty of Systems Engineering to the Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering.Established Department of Life Science and Department of Mathematical Science in Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering
- 2011 (23) --The name of the Graduate School of Engineering was changed to the Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Established the Department of Systems Science and Engineering in the Master's Program of the Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- 2016 (28) --Relocated the school corporation headquarters to the Shibaura campus
- 2017 (29) --The Faculty of Engineering, Department of Architecture / Department of Architecture Engineering, and the Faculty of Design Engineering, Department of Design Engineering (Architecture / Space Design Area) were integrated and reorganized, and the Faculty of Architecture was established and the Department of Architecture was established.Established the Department of International Science and Engineering in the master's program of the Graduate School of Science and Engineering.Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High SchoolShibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High School Changed the name to "Koto Ward".Class hours range from 1 minutes per class to 90 minutes per class.
- Toyosu Campus (3-7-5 Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo)
- Omiya Campus (Minuma Ward, Saitama City)Fukasaku307)
- Shibaura Campus (Minato-ku, Tokyo)Shibaura3-9-14)
Kitahara White AutumnLyrics,Yamada KosakuComposition.Shiro ArimotoAsked Hakushu Kitahara to write the lyrics1941It was completed in.Hakushu Kitahara wrote the lyrics for the Tokyo High School of Technology, and is currently sung under a different school name.
Some models of karaoke DAMIt is possible to sing at.
Education and research
- Faculty of Engineering
- Department of mechanical engineering
- Department of Mechanical and Functional Engineering
- Department of Materials Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Information and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electronic Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Architectural course
- Department of Architectural Engineering
- Department of Information Engineering
- Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Design Engineering
- Faculty of Architecture
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering (Master's Course）
- Department of Electrical, Electronic and Information Engineering
- Department of Materials Engineering
- Department of Applied Chemistry
- Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Construction Engineering
- Department of Systems Science and Engineering
- International Technical College
- Graduate School of Science and Engineering (PhD）
- Regional Environmental Systems Major
- Function control system major
- Graduate School of Engineering Management (Professional degree program）
- Engineering Management Major
- research Institute
- SIT Research Institute
- Life Support Technology Research Center
- Environmental Microorganisms Ecological Engineering International Exchange Center
- Portable strong magnetic field magnet center
- Flexible Mounting Engineering Research Center
- Rare Metal Bio Research Center
- Architectural Stock Research Center
- Power Electronics Research Center
- Software Development Technology Education and Research Center
- Brain Science Life Technologies Endowed Research Center
- Green Innovation Research Center
- SIT Research Institute
- Academic Information Center
- Education Innovation Promotion Center
- Toyosu Campus Library
- Omiya Campus Library
- Shibaura Campus Library
The "Students'Union of the Faculty of Engineering" (commonly known as the Student Union) and the "Students' Union of the Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering" (commonly known as Sis) have been integrated since 2017, and the "Shibaura Institute of Technology Student Union" has been added to all undergraduate students. It was launched.In addition, there are "Shibaura Institute of Technology Cultural Association" as a cultural circle association and "Shibaura Institute of Technology Athletic Association" as an athletic club association.
Club activities, club activities, club activities
Shibaura Institute of Technology has club activities, club activities, and club activities.
There are two school festivals, the "Shibaura Festival" held on the Toyosu Campus in November and the "Omiya Festival" held on the Omiya Campus in May.
- There are many robot circles, such as "Cultural Association SRDC", which mainly participates in competitions, and "Cultural Association Robot Yukobu Karakuri", which holds events mainly for elementary school students.
- Athletic Association Shibaura Institute of Technology Formula Racing2007At the Formula SAE WEST held in Asia, it became the 9th place, which was the first overseas competition prize at an Asian university...Japan tournamentAll Japan Student Formula TournamentAre participating in.
- Bunkakai Team Birdman Trial is a two-seaterHuman powered planeでBird Human Contest ChampionshipIs challenging.2008At the 32nd tournament held in Tokyo, he flew 3,044.00 meters and set the second record..
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Baseball ClubIt is,Toto University Baseball FederationIs a member of.
University personnel and organizations
University related organizations
- SI Tech Co., Ltd. exists as a business corporation of Shibaura Institute of Technology.
- The Shibaura Institute of Technology Alumni Association is called the Shibaura Institute of Technology Alumni Association.
- Shibaura Institute of Technology has a parent organization called the Shibaura Institute of Technology Supporters Association.
- There is a faculty and staff union at Shibaura Institute of Technology.
List of university personnel
- Faculty of Engineering: Faculty of Engineering (1st and 2nd year), Faculty of Systems Science and Engineering (all grades), Faculty of Design Engineering (1,2st and XNUMXnd year)
- Graduate School of Science: Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- Affiliated facility used: SIT Research Institute
- Site area: 170,239㎡
- Traffic access:Higashiomiya Station20 minutes on footNanasato Station30 minutes on foot
First-year and second-year students other than the Faculty of Architecture are enrolled.About 1% of the siteWooded areaIs.On the premises, there is "SIT Global Commons (International Student Dormitory)" where Japanese students and international students live together.
- Faculty of use: Faculty of Engineering (3rd and 4th grades), Faculty of Architecture (all grades)
- Graduate School of Science: Graduate School of Science and Engineering
- Affiliated facility used: SIT Research Institute
- Site area: 30,000㎡
- Traffic access:Toyosu Station,Etchujima Station
2006Campus opened in.The Toyosu Campus has a site area of 3 square meters.At the university co-operatives and school cafeterias on campusSuicaas well as the PASMOYou can pay with.There are three buildings, a research building, a classroom building, and an exchange building, which are shaped like a triumphal arch, and they are connected by a corridor.Each buildingSeismic isolationIt has a structure and the passageway can be expanded and contracted...Also, the air conditioning systemIHISupplied from the head office building..When opening the campus, there is no school gate because the construction of a wall that loses openness to the surroundings was prohibited in the redevelopment plan of the area.As a result of the university searching for a symbol of the school instead of the school gateArc de TriompheA research building with a design like this was created..There is a plan to develop the Toyosu No. 2 school building in the future, and we are planning to develop an environment where all grades can study on one campus. Since the theft of research facilities by outsiders occurred in the Toyosu school building in 1, the school building will be locked at all times from 2016, and when entering or leaving the school building, be sure to authenticate with a student ID card (or equivalent). I had to unlock it with.
- Faculty of use: Faculty of Design Engineering (3rd and 4th year)
- Graduate School of Use: Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering Management
- Site area: 2,624㎡
- Traffic access:Tamachi Station,Mita Station
2009The campus was opened on the site of the former Shibaura Campus, and is located on the Shibaura Rene site.
High school cooperation
- Tokyo Metropolitan Fukagawa High School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Kuramae Technical High School - Tokyo Denki University,Tokyo University of Science,Nippon Institute of TechnologyWe also hold on-site lessons and campus tours.
- Bunkyo Gakuin University Girls' High School --Educational cooperation agreement
- Hyosung International Middle School/High School --Cooperation and cooperation agreement
Collaboration with other universities (domestic)
- Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology --Basic agreement between graduate schools, comprehensive cooperation and cooperation agreement with Koto Ward, graduate school credit compatibility.
- Meiji Gakuin University --Exchange cooperation business agreement, credit transfer in the Faculty of Engineering and Design.
- Rikkyo University --Shibaura Institute of TechnologyAとRikkyo UniversityMBAUnit compatible between.
- Fukuoka Institute of Technology --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2016)
- Aichi Institute of Technology --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2016)
- Osaka Institute of Technology --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2017)
- Tohoku Institute of Technology --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2017)
- Kagawa University --Cooperation and Cooperation Agreement (2018)
- Chukyo University --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2018)
- Chiba University --Comprehensive Cooperation Agreement (2019)
- Tsuda College --Collaboration and Cooperation Agreement (2019) * Simultaneously conclude a comprehensive cooperation agreement for 3 universities including Kagawa University
Affiliation agreement, etc.
- National Private University FD Collaboration Forum
- Private technical college social gathering(Interlibrary loan)
- Tokyo Science and Technology 4 Universities
- TIA Graduate School Collaboration Consortium
- GTI Consortium
- International / University Intellectual Property Headquarters Consortium
- Tokyo MOT6 University Union (MOT Council)
- Institute of Technology Summit
Collaboration with other universities (overseas)
- Akita International University Union (International Student Support Organization through University Collaboration: JUCTe)
- Japan-Malaysia Higher Education University Union (Malaysia Twinning Program)
- Southeast Asian Institute of Technology Consortium (SIT Asia Human Resources Development Partnership Program)
- The United States of America
- Saitamagata Shinkin Bank (Industry-academia collaborationCooperation agreement)
- Tokyo East Shinkin Bank (Industry-Academia Collaboration Agreement) --Deep Sea Exploration Robot Project "Edokko-1".The credit union,Tokyo University of Marine Science and TechnologyCooperation with.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Technology Research Center (Industry-Academia Collaboration Agreement)
- Ltd.IHI (Industry-Academia Collaboration Agreement)
- Japan Science Museum of Future (Mutual cooperation agreement)
- Koto Ward (Comprehensive cooperation agreement)
- Minato-ku (Cooperation and cooperation agreement)
- Tokyo Bay Area Industry-Academia-Government Collaboration Forum
- Tokyo Industry-Academia Exchange Meeting / Southern Cross (Former SIT Industry-Academia Exchange Meeting)
Cooperative Graduate School
- National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- National Institute for Materials Science
Evaluation from companies
Diamond CompanyPublished in the business magazine "September 2006, 9"Weekly diamondVol. 94, No. 36 (Volume 4147, No. 3,800) Ranking of career advancement in a special feature entitled "Universities that can advance" (All surveys of representative directors of more than XNUMX listed companies in Japan), The university is 2006 universities that exist as of 74418st place in the middleWas ranked in.
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Junior and Senior High School
- Shibaura Institute of Technology Kashiwa Junior and Senior High School
- ^ latest! "Universities with a large number of applicants" ranking 1002018/05/25
- ^ "University Rankings ｜ THE World University Rankings Japan Version”(Japanese). THE World University Rankings Japan Version. 2021/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b Shibaura Institute of Technology. “History of Shibaura Institute of Technology". 2020/3/31Browse.
- ^ Karaoke: Shibaura Institute of Technology Song College Song / Cheer Song
- ^ SAE International Collegiate Design Series 2007 Year in Review (PDF)
- ^ Bird-Human Book, page 94
- ^ Bird-Human Contest Website Tournament Record 2008 32nd
- ^ Seismic isolation structure (Shibaura Institute of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering, Earthquake Disaster Prevention Laboratory)
- ^ Ishikawajima Harima Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. Toyosu IHI Building New Construction Relocation (JFMA FORUM XNUMX) (PDF)
- ^ Educational Academic Newspaper: Educational Academic Online No. 2409 | Japan Private University Association
- ^ Shibaura Institute of Technology Overseas Agreement Concluding School Page
- ^ Otaru Journal
- ^ Weekly Diamond "University Advancement Ranking"
- ^ Weekly Diamond "University that can advance" Kobe University of Commerce is 5th, Osaka City University is 27th, Osaka Prefecture University is 14th
- ^ Number of Universities / Students | Japan Association of National Universities
- ^ Weekly Diamond University Rankings
- ^ Two years after the school was established1929Abolished the commercial department and changed the school nameTokyo High School of TechnologyChange to.
- ^ 1903Founded inSaitama Institute of TechnologyThe predecessor of "Tokyo Commerce and Industry School(In 1910Tokyo Higher Commerce and Industry School(Renamed) ”is a different school.
- ^ Although the university was set up, due to distrust of the school's management policy, the number of examinees did not gather, and the first enrollment started with 32 people, which is far below the capacity.
- "Book of Birds and Humans", edited by Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation, Tokyo Shoseki, 2000, pp. 92-95.ISBN-4 487-79539-7