Ritsumeikan University "Entrepreneurship / Commercialization Promotion Office" established, commemorative event held on June 6
If you write the contents roughly
The Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Promotion Office plays a role as a specialized institution for promoting entrepreneurship and commercialization at Ritsumeikan Gakuen (Ritsumeikan University, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, and affiliated schools).
Ritsumeikan University established the "Entrepreneurship and Commercialization Promotion Office" on June 2021, 6.Starting through open innovation ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Specialized institution(Senmon Kikan,British: Specialized Agencies) Is specialized in the fields of economy, society, culture, education, health, etc.International organizationAndUnited Nations CharterBased on the provisions of Article 63United Nations Economic and Social CouncilConclude an agreement withUnited NationsIs in a cooperative relationship withUnited Nations Organization.
Article 57 of the Charter of the United Nations states: "Various specialized institutions established by agreements between governments, broader as defined in their basic documents in the economic, social, cultural, educational and health fields and related fields "Those who have international responsibility" and "those who have a cooperative relationship with the United Nations in accordance with the provisions of Article 63" are defined as specialized institutions.
Currently, 15 institutions have signed cooperation agreements with the United Nations based on this provision and are specialized institutions.
The process by which each institution became a specialized institution varies. The predecessor of the Universal Telecom Union, which was established in 1865.International Telecommunication Union(ITU) or founded in 1874Universal Postal UnionLike (UPU), the United Nations and its predecessorsLeague of NationsMany have a history older than that.Also,United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO)whoLike (WHO)Second World WarLater, it was established at about the same time as the United Nations, and many institutions became specialized institutions at about the same time as the establishment.
Although specialized agencies are closely linked to the United Nations, they are autonomous international organizations, not organizations that are subordinate to the United Nations.Therefore, even a country that is not a member of the United Nations can become a member of a specialized agency by following prescribed procedures such as joining a treaty to establish an individual specialized agency.
For example,スイスHas been a member of each specialized agency before joining the United Nations in 2002.Security Council OfPermanent memberIsPeople's Republic of China VetoAnd there is no prospect of joining the United NationsTaiwanHowever, this is why they are seeking to join the World Health Organization.
Working conditions such as hiring, promotion, and salary of staff of specialized agencies often conform to the United Nations Common System established by the United Nations.
List of specialized institutions
- United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO) --Established in 1945 (formerly 1905).
- International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) --Established in 1947.
- International Agricultural Development Fund(IFAD) --Established in 1977, became a specialized institution in the same year.
- International Labor Organization(ILO) --Established in 1919, became a specialized institution in 1946.
- International Monetary Fund(IMF) --Established in 1946, became a specialized institution in 1947.
- International Maritime Organization(IMO) --Established in 1958.
- International Telecommunication Union(ITU) Established in 1932 (formerly 1865) and became a specialized institution in 1947.
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization(UNESCO) --Established in 1946, became a specialized institution in 1986.
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization(UNIDO) --Established in 1967, became a specialized institution in the same year.
- World Tourism Organization(UNWTO) --Established in 1975 (formerly 1925), became a specialized institution in 2003.
- Universal Postal Union(UPU) --Established in 1874, became a specialized institution in 1948.
- World Bank(WB) Group-Established in 1946.
- who(WHO) --Established in 1948, became a specialized institution in the same year.
- World Intellectual Property Organization(WIPO) --1970 (predecessor)BIRPIEstablished in 1893) and became a specialized agency in 1974..
- World Meteorological Organization(WMO) --Established in 1950 (formerly 1873), became a specialized institution in 1951.