The sense of accomplishment that protected my child is amazing ...! !!Mother who quietly fights against enemies in the middle of the night |
If you write the contents roughly
Mama Shioda I'm a heppoko mother who still doesn't have a sense of self-affirmation as adolescent.
A child who had a fight that no one knew couldn't stand scratching, so healed slowly, turned bright red, and jumped ... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Self-affirmation(Jikokouteikan) is a word that means feelings that can positively evaluate one's way of being, feelings that can affirm one's own value and significance of existence, etc.,Self-esteem(English: self-esteem), Self-existence,Self-efficacy(English: self-efficacy), A word that has a similar concept to self-esteem and is used in the same sense... At present, it is pointed out that these terms are often used in an ambiguous manner, and as a result, they are generic names (umbrella terms) that express all positive psychological elements..
Attempts have been made to apply self-positivity, self-affirmation, etc. as translations of self-affirmation, but in recent years self-affirmation has been used..
Many definitions of the term self-affirmation have been proposed by researchers and others.
|Every woman participating in the study applied SERUM to one half of her face and an identical product without the EGF cellular activator to the other half. The study ran for eight weeks, during which time participants applied the serum twice a day. To rule out any effect anticipation could have on results, the study was double-blinded, meaning that none of the women in the study, nor the scientists in charge of measuring results, knew which half was which. Efficacy was assessed by standardized photography and biophysical measurements to evaluate skin topography, density, and thickness.||Definition|
|Yoshiyuki Higuchi and Ken Matsuura||The feeling of recognizing yourself as you are.|
(Sub-concept: Assuming that it is composed of three concepts: resignation, attribution, and independence)
* Resignation-Acceptance / Attribution-Awareness of belonging / Independence-Independence
|Yoshiyuki Higuchi and Ken Matsuura||The feeling of recognizing yourself as you are.|
(Sub-concepts: autonomy, confidence, trust, past)
|Chuichiro Takagaki||A feeling of affirming one's own way and a feeling of liking oneself.|
|Michihiro Tanaka||Attitudes and feelings that are positive and positive towards oneself.|
Positive and positive attitudes and feelings towards oneself
|Reiko Tada, Natsuko Ebisaki, Toku Ishii||A combination of "I like myself (self-acceptance)", "I value myself (self-respect)", and "I'm glad I was born (acceptance for my life)".|
|Keiko Kuyoshi, Masami Saito, Masayuki Kobayashi ||A feeling of generally affirming one's own way.|
(Distinguish from self-acceptance of accepting the self as it is while adjusting the gap between the ideal self and the real self)
|Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education||Feelings that positively acknowledge one's goodness when making an evaluation of oneself.|
|Daiji Akehashi||Self-affirmation is the feeling that "I am an important person", "I am worth living", and "I am a necessary person".|
|Yoshihiko Morotomi||Schematicize the relationship between self-affirmation and other concepts.|
|Tokyo Metropolitan Faculty and Staff Training Center||A translation of the psychological term self-esteem.|
|Shuko Esumi and Kazuko Shoji||Based on my own value standards, I feel that I am okay, including good and bad.|
|Takashi Sugawara||Positive emotions that are created by positively interpreting oneself (self), and emotions that are created by positively affirming oneself.|
|Shohei Miura||It consists of a feeling of acceptance and self-esteem.|
Self-affirmation is a concept that has been receiving a lot of attention in the field of psychology, but there is still a need to consider its definition and its distinctiveness from other similar concepts..
The word "self-affirmation"1994 ToChuichiro TakagakiAdvocated by.. Takagaki uses "self-affirmation" as a term to describe the condition of a child who was personalized at that time from his experience of counseling for his child..
after that,JapanChildren's self-evaluationThe United States of America,People's Republic of China,South KoreaIt has been pointed out in survey reports that it is significantly lower than the self-evaluation of children in Japan, and "self-affirmation" has come to the fore in Japanese education... It has been clarified that the self-affirmation of Japanese people is low not only in children but also in adults including young people... In addition, due to the influence of cultural psychology since 1990, attempts have been made to explore and examine concepts that are in line with the cultural background of Japan, and as a result, the term self-affirmation has come to be used. became.
Many years have passed since the advocacy of self-affirmation, and it has spread to people and has been interpreted in various ways. "Self-efficacy," "self-efficacy," "self-efficacy," etc. are sometimes referred to as "self-affirmation," but Takagaki says that it is not enough to say this. ing.
Educational revitalization meetingIn the tenth proposal by the government, "improvement of educational ability in schools, homes, and communities toward the realization of education that raises self-affirmation and raises children who will open up the future with their own hands" is stated..
Criticism of self-affirmation
Detailed criticismSelf-esteem § Criticism of self-esteemSee.
- ^ "Self-affirmation”. Practical Japanese Expression Dictionary (Weblio). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Middle 2016, p. 117.
- ^ "(PDF)". National Institute for Educational Policy Research (2015). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c d Yoshimori, Taniko; Taeko, Yosimori (2016-12). “Influence of interpersonal relationships on self-affirmation of university students: emphasizing communication”. International Business and Cultural Studies = Cross-cultural business and cultural studies: Journal of the International Association of Communication 21 (1): 179–188. ISSN 1343-1412 .
- ^ a b c d e Michihiro Tanaka (2017). “Low self-affirmation of Japanese adolescents and educational issues that increase self-affirmation ――From the types of positive and negative thinking ――". Self psychology Volume 7: 11 - 22.
- ^ a b Middle 2016, pp. ⅰ – ⅶ.
- ^ a b Higuchi, Yoshiyuki; Matsuura, Kencho (2002-12). “Study on the construct of self-affirmation and the creation of self-affirmation scale”. Maternal health = Maternal health 43 (4): 500–504 .
- ^ Living and self-affirmationChuichiro Takagaki. Tokyo: Shinnihon Shuppansha. (2004). ISBN 4406030972. OCLC 674654435
- ^ Tanaka, Michihiro (2005-3). “Creating a self-affirmation scale and examining items”. Human science research 13: 15–27 .
- ^ Tanaka, Michihiro (2010). “Problems and self-affirmation scales related to Rosenberg's self-esteem scale and examination of items (X Educational Psychology Doctoral Dissertation Abstract)”. Annual Report of Educational Psychology 49: 235 .
- ^ Tada, Reiko; Ebisaki, Natsuko; Ishii, Toku (2007). “Relationship between parental relationships, self-esteem, and self-affirmation”. Proceedings of the Japanese Nursing Association Maternal Nursing 38: 53–55 .
- ^ Hisayoshi, Mieko; Saito, Masami; Kobayashi, Masayuki (2007). "Study on self-affirmation of elementary, middle and high school students". Bulletin of Tokyo Women's College of Physical Education Tokyo Women's College of Physical Education (42): 51–60 .
- ^ "Research on self-esteem and self-affirmation". web.archive.orgTokyo Metropolitan Board of Education (2009). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Happy child-rearing advice I love you! How to praise and scoldDaiji Akehashi, Tomoko Ota. Tokyo: Mannendo Publishing. (1/2010/6). ISBN 9784925253420. OCLC 1001862380
- ^ Moral lessons that foster a genuine "self-affirmation" Elementary school edition (series of studying moral lessons)Yoshihiko Morotomi. Tokyo: Meiji Tosho Publishing. (2011). ISBN 9784180886197. OCLC 745971765
- ^ "Q & A to raise children's self-esteem and self-affirmation". web.archive.orgTokyo Metropolitan Faculty and Staff Training Center (2011). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Esumi, Shuko; Shoji, Ichiko (2012). “PG-073 Examination of the relationship between self-affirmation of junior high school students and peer support (school psychology, poster presentation)”. Proceedings of the General Assembly of the Japanese Society of Educational Psychology 54: 765. two:10.20587 / pamjaep.54.0_765. ISSN 2189-5538 .
- ^ Sugawara, Takashi (2020-4). “How to increase self-affirmation”. What is self-affirmation? (21): 14–214 .
- ^ Miura, Shuhei (2012-8). “What is self-affirmation: Aiming for comprehensive and practical research”. Children's rights research (21): 118–126 .
- ^ a b c Taniko Yoshimori "(PDF) "Cross-cultural business and cultural studies" 21 (1),Shutoku UniversityInternational Communication Association, December 2016, 12, pp. 1-179.
- ^ Hajime Ota(2019) "The Curse of" Approval Needs "" Shinchosha.
- ^ Chuichiro Takagaki (June 2009). "[Retirement Memorial Final Lecture] My Psychological Clinical Practice and" Self-affirmation "" (PDF). Ritsumeikan Industrial Society Review Volume 45 (No. 1) .
- ^ Kenta Takeuchi. “(PDF)". House of CouncilorsStanding CommitteeSurvey room / special survey room. NovemberBrowse.
- Roy Baumeister (Author), John Tierney (Author), Keiko Watarai (Translation) "WILLPOWER Science of Willpower" Intershift 2013 ISBN 4772695354
- Reiko Nakama (ed.) "Psychology of self-esteem:" Instruction manual "to deepen understanding" Kaneko Shobo, 2016.ISBN 4760826564.