Get closer to your ideal kitchen!Floor plan of the pantry (food storage) considering the flow of housework
If you write the contents roughly
If you run a vegetable garden, it can also be a useful temporary storage place for harvested vegetables.
Since the range of kitchen storage will expand, many people will want to make a pantry (food storage) when building a new one ... → Continue reading
Everyday events begin one day. Various articles useful for "living life" such as interview articles that are useful for finding a home, mortgage columns by FP, news about housing and news that can be used for living are being delivered every day!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kitchen garden(Kaitei Saen) means at home orMunicipal farmでVegetables,fruitSuch asCultivationPerformHobbiesone of. English kitchen garden, FrenchPotagerSuch as vegetables andHerbsMolded with etc.gardenTherefore, it has not only practical use but also aesthetics.
Kitchen garden (French: vegetable garden Vegetable garden ) Offers a once stately kitchenfruitとVegetablesThe name of the garden.They areGarden farmHowever, the leisure garden was used for recreation.The kitchen garden中 世 OfMonastery gardenTraditionalGardeningAccording to knowledge, majestic cooks, confectioners, andpharmacistVegetables, fruits, herbs, andMedicinal plantProvide.
Kitchen garden or potager
Traditional Western vegetable gardens, also known as potters, are seasonal spaces that are separate from other—ornamental plants and lawns—and these gardens are usually square. Or old rectangularFamily businessSeems to be a miniature version of the farm, but the vegetable garden differs not only in its history but also in its design.
The kitchen garden can be a central feature of the ornamental all-season landscapelandscapeBut it's more than a humble vegetable plot. In the sleeveHerbs,Vegetables,fruitAndflowerAlso structured garden space at the source of, repetitiveGeometric patternIt is a design based on.
JapanThe cultivated land that produces crops for self-consumption at home is called a mansion field...Depending on the region, it is called by various names such as "Senzaibata", "Saemba", and "Kadonohatake".A mansionIn a corner of the land that is continuous with the land,Cash cropAn empty space next to the fields and rice fields that make upRiverbedIt is often done in a crevice land away from the mansion, such as in a corner of the house..FarmerNot onlyfishing villageIt is also done as a secondary work.
The origin of the mansion fieldYayoi PeriodCan be traced back toEdo PeriodThere was a field not only in the peasant but also in the samurai-class mansion.Kunio YanagitaIn his "Kite Story", he introduced the mansion field as the most primitive arable land attached to the house.Tsuneichi MiyamotoIt is,Annual tributeThe paddy field to make is "public feeling"Cultivated landOn the other hand, he points out that the mansion field is a land with a stronger personal idea of ownership..
Mainly in urban areasCitizen レ ク リ エ ー シ ョ ンFor private consumptionVegetables,flower,RiceProduction cultivation, etc.Senior citizensSmall-scale cultivation for various purposes such as creating a purpose of lifeFarmlandWhen,Farmer,Municipalities-Agricultural cooperativeEtc. are idle farmlandLand ownerThere is a farm type that borrows from the farm, develops rest areas, farm tool houses, etc. and lends it, and a type that mainly consists of farmland divided into a certain area.
WildFarmlandIn order to prevent resale and diversion of, the establishment of farms has been regulated for a long time,Special zone for structural reformAnd the nationwide expansion since 2004, the farmers themselves andNPOCorporations have also been recognized as founders. It should be noted that the crops in the community farm are for personal consumption and should not be for commercial purposes such as sales.
25,Ministry of AgricultureAims to "stop the decline of farmland in urban areas", "meet the needs of urban residents for living with" farming "", and "secure evacuation shelters in the event of a disaster"Municipal farmEstablished an expansion policy for.As a policy target, it was 23 plots in 15Municipal farmIt is said that it will be expanded to 29 blocks in 20.
The historically famous Alotment was in the first half of the 19th centuryThe United KingdomProvided inMunicipal farmIs..Created as a self-sufficient means for low-income groups in times of food shortageSecond World WarSometimes the government says "Dig for victory" as an effective use of land.Wartime farmI also urged. afterwards,Pesticide,Chemical fertilizerThe use of people who dislike farming methods that use farming has increased, and it has come to be used not only by low-income people but also by various people..
JapanToMunicipal farmWas providedMeiji EraIt was the first time that a seedling dealer opened in Takinogawa, Tokyo at the end of the period.afterwards,京都, Was set up on the border.Pacific WarFor the purpose of food self-sufficiency, some potatoes, cereals, etc. are cultivated, and even after the warFood shortageContinued for food self-sufficiency. As it is nowHobbiesIt became popular asShowaAround the latter half of 30 years,Farmland law OfRegulationWas used while protecting. afterwardsShowaAround 50 years,Ministry of AgricultureAccording to the notice, the establishment of recreational farms was approved, and it spread nationwide as a municipal farm by local governments.
In France, for examplePalace of Versailles OfKing's vegetable garden(Potaserie du Rois) in 1678ArtworkNumerous kitchen gardens designed as Jean-Baptiste de la Quintini are bordered by Baroque parterre and embroidery, borders and fountain basins at the intersection of the garden roads.As one of the first seasonal fruits in Quintini, hundreds of figs are already harvested in mid-June and strawberries are harvested in March. Lettuce was harvested in January.
In England, the idea was reopened in a great Victorian garden. The West Dean Gardens in Sussex is a good example of the restored Victorian Potaja.
Potagers have become increasingly popular in recent years, for example, in the United Kingdom.Royal gardening association Chelsea Flower ShowHave been introduced in.. Baroness de Lawrence Bosmelet wins gold medal in 2007 for "Ciel Anark" Potaja at the Chelsea Flower Show.
In Germany, Linden's vegetable garden is Hanover In Reineschloss Karemberg GuelphSince the residence of the rule in 1637, as a pleasure and kitchen garden for the inhabitants Duke of George WilhelmEstablished in 1652 by. This feature was 1866In Hanover KingdomIt was maintained until the end. He then built a freight yard and built a house on the site (which was in the area between the current roads Fössestraße, Dieckbornstraße and Davenstedter Straße). today, HanoverSquare in the rural LindenmitteAmkuchengartenOnly reminds me of its previous use, but this is a cabaret theater in a vegetable garden.
Berggarten of Helenhausen, In 1666Duke of Johann FriedrichIt was established as a kitchen garden by. From 1750, Linden's kitchen garden took over the work completely, and BerggartenBotanical gardenbecome.
GeraWas built in the 17th century to supply the young Prince Royce's former residence, Osterstein Castle, and was redesigned into a baroque paradise during the 2007 Federal Garden Show.
- ^ a b c d Takao Mori(Edit) "Folk Encyclopedia of Residence" Hiiragifusha 2019 ISBN 978-4-86498-061-6 pp. 288-289.
- ^ http://homepage3.nifty.com/jkg-ken/contents4.html
- ^ a b "British English British people speak and think this way"Tatsuya Mitsuda, Bere Publishing, 2008, p96
- ^ Sally Gregson: Ornamental Vegetable Gardening. Crowood Press, Ramsbury 2009, S. 65 f.
- ^ Potager Arc en Ciel de Bosmelet; a garden in the north of France
- Rental farm
- Residential garden
- Kleingarten -German farms
- Potager -French garden
- Dacha -Second house with Russian garden
- Colony Have -Danish community garden
- Guide to kitchen garden -International Center for Natural Agriculture Research and Development
- Recommendation of kitchen garden Miyazaki Prefectural Livestock Association
- Kitchen garden book -Yanmar
- Marylin Abbott: Gardens of Plenty: Art of thePotagerGarden. Kyle Kathy, 2011, ISBN 978-1-85626-367-2
- Jennifer R. Bartley: New Kitchen Garden Design: American Potager Handbook. Timber Press, 2006, ISBN 978-0-88192-772-6
- Rosalind Creasy: Edible French garden. Periplus, Boston 1999, ISBN-978 9625932927
- Wilfried Darke and Johnny Peter: Linden's royal kitchen. Cartier series "Lindener Geschitz Blatter", Hannover 2004, ISSN 1614 0664
- Josie Marty-Dufo: Le・Potage・Du Moyen Age: Clez・Votre·jarDin Medidival. Editions Autres Temps, 2006, ISBN-978 2845212374
- Sally Gregson: Gardening of ornamental vegetables. Crowood Press, Ramsbury 2009, ISBN 978-1-84797-117-3
- Louisa Jones: French vegetable gardening art. Craftsman, 1995. ISBN 978-1-885183-09-5
- Joy Larkcom: Creative vegetable gardening. Mitchell Beazley, 2008, ISBN 978-1-84533-390-4 (Practical tips and recipes).
- "Introduction to pesticide-free mini vegetable garden" Kusashi Nakayama 1988/04 Oizumi Bookstore
- "Book to enjoy'weekend agriculture'" Proposal of a new lifestyle aiming for self-sufficiency by getting close to nature Takanori Miyazaki 2001/04 Business education publishing
- "Urban people's life" I will teach you how to rent a field 2005/11 Seibundo Shinkosha
- "Home garden companion plants that do not rely on pesticides"Toshio Kijima 2006/02 Home Association of Light
- "Life with fields" Shiho Ito 2008/07 Asahi Publisher
- "Let's make and eat delicious vegetables by Shigesato Itoi"Terukichi Nagata・ Other 2005/04 NHK Publishing
- "Making organic vegetables" Manami Chinari, which does not use pesticides or chemical fertilizers 2009/02 Home Association of Light
- "Introduction to soil making in the vegetable garden" Mutsuro Murakami and others make vegetables more delicious 2009/12 Home Association of Light
- "Biofarm Matsuki no Vegetable School" Organic and delicious without overdoing it Kazuhiro Matsuki
- "Introduction to Permaculture Garden" Kiyokazu Shitara, a kitchen garden that makes the most of the mechanism of nature 2010/08 Home Association of Light
- "Satoshi Fujita's thorough vegetable-making Q & A"Hobby gardening Easy time Satoshi Fujita 2010/09 NHK Publishing
- "The first definitive vegetable making that anyone can do"Ken Aso 2011/02 Home Association of Light
- "How to make and use compost" Illustration Itsuo Goto from the basics 2012/02 Home Association of Light
- "Starting with seedlings and making vegetables that won't fail" Even for the first time, Municipal farmBut even planters are organic and pesticide-free! 2011/04 Gakken
- "Jenaka Vegetable Garden" Kitchen Garden Starting Indoors Asami Suzuki 2012/05 Nitto Shoin Head Office
- "Handbook for making compost" A must-have for growing organic and pesticide-free vegetables-Vegetable newsletter that makes delicious vegetables 2012/08 Gakken Publishing
- "The definitive edition of organic and pesticide-free delicious vegetable making" (Practical life series) Toshio Kijima(Supervised) 2012/09 Gakken Publishing
- "Hatadouraku" Start the field.The leisurely life of the premier generation More fun for people in their 50s and 60s!Tatsumi Mook 2013/03 Tatsumi Publishing
- "Cultivation of safe and secure vegetables with organic and pesticide-free cultivation" Professor Sakura "Direct Den"! Double the yield even in a small vegetable garden Akio Sakura 2014/04 Kodansha
- "Making organic vegetables for the first time" Akio Sakura 2014/03 SHUFUNOTOMO
- "Surely Earn Weekend Agriculture" Introduction to Side Business Kyoko Okamoto 2014/05 Sotec
- "Organic, pesticide-free, kitchen garden" Yutaka Abe, the most kind and easy to understand 2015/03 Home Association of Light
- "Organic Vegetable Surprise Class" Hiroyuki Higashiyama, who masters rice bran, seedling raising, and mulch 2015/05 Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association
- "Kitchen garden』- Koto bank
- "Hobby gardening vegetable time" program introduction
- NHK Publishing "Hobby Gardening Beginners & Easy Time"
- Japan Colony Have Association(Denmark-style community garden)
- Kitchen garden network
- Hanover Linden Home Garden History
- Julia Licker: March strawberries. Regeneration of a historic kitchen garden. At: Monument Online 5.2013