Photo 2021 Tokyo Metropolitan High School Joint Information Session
[High school exam 2022] [Junior high school exam 2022] Joint briefing session for metropolitan high schools, etc ... Held at venue, school, and online
If you write the contents roughly
Participants are students of metropolitan high schools, secondary schools, junior high schools, etc. and their parents.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education will hold a joint briefing session for Tokyo Metropolitan High School, etc. on October 2021, 10, November 31, and 11 all three times ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Secondary school(Secondary school) is the first halfSecondary education(Junior high schoolInEducation) And lower secondary education (high schoolIt is a school that has a system that consistently provides education inHigh school consistent educationIt is said that
The equivalent schools in each country arePublic school,The Federal Republic of GermanyandAustria OfGymnasium, Netherlands OfVWO(College-prepared secondary education) andHAVO(Higher general education).
The enrollment rate and enrollment rate for Gymnasium in Germany, AHS in Austria, VWO and HAVO in the Netherlands reaches approximately 30% of the applicable age. For reference, the enrollment rate in Japan's national and private junior high schools is about 8% of all junior high school students, and the participation rate in South Kanto junior high and high school integrated schools is about 20% Is the sum of).
Japanese secondary school
Secondary education schools in Japanprimary schoolfollowed byDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularAnd,Training period(graduateThe period until you receive education is 6 years. In elementary schoolEducationOn the basis of, the standard education (first half year) that is conducted as compulsory education according to mental and physical development.Secondary education) And advanced general education (second term)Secondary education) And professional education consistently,Junior high schoolとhigh schoolAs a school that provides integrated education for 6 years, which is equivalent to the combined period of (high school),1998 (10) of JulySchool education lawIt is a school type that was newly defined by the revision.
In the school nameSecondary educationIn Japan, it means at the stage of junior high school and high school.EducationIs mainly applicable. The 6-year lower term 3 years are classified as lower secondary education and are equivalent to junior high school, and the lower 3 years are classified as lower secondary education and equivalent to high school. The first semesterCompulsory educationIs also a school destination ofCompletionThen it will be treated as having completed the compulsory education course, and other high schools,College of technology(Technical college),Senshu High School(So-calledCollege of technology) ToAdmissionIf you qualify and graduate after completing the second half of the course, you will be eligible to apply for the university entrance examination as if you were graduating from high school.
publicIn secondary school,School Education Law Enforcement RegulationsWhen enrolling under the provisions ofAchievement testIt is supposed not to do. For selection, a survey, composition, interview, aptitude test, lottery, etc. are conducted. The competition rate is very high.
From the pastprivateJunior high school and high schoolCurriculumWas adjusted significantlyHigh school consistent educationI doDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularThere were manyBut,1998 6 of the monthSchool education lawDue to the revision,Junior high schoolからhigh schoolIt became possible to set up a single school in order to consistently provide education equivalent to the above.
Publicly1999 Degree (FY11)Miyazaki Prefectural Gokase Secondary School, Privately2000 Degree (FY12)Genesis Secondary School, Of the 2000 (Heisei 12)Secondary School, University of Tokyo, Nara Women's University Faculty of Literature Secondary School (currentNara Women's University Secondary School) Is the first. In 2003 (FY15), it is a public secondary education school where many ordinary students and returnees are enrolled.Hyogo Prefectural Ashiya International Secondary SchoolSince then, it has been steadily being installed nationwide since it was opened in Ashiya City.
On the other hand, the Genesis Secondary School, which opened as the first private secondary school, decided to stop recruiting from FY2009 (FY21) due to the large capacity shortage. Established as the first secondary school in the Tohoku regionShumitsu Secondary SchoolAffiliated schools without going on to the second termSince the number of students going on to school has increased, it was dismantled in 2020 and the former adjunct-type middle-high schoolWill return to.
Article 51-3 of the School Education Law stipulates the following regarding education at secondary schools.
- To cultivate the necessary qualities as an important architect of the nation and society.
- Based on the awareness of the mission that must be fulfilled in society, determine the future course according to individuality, improve general education, and master specialized skills.
- To develop a wide and deep understanding of society and sound criticism, and strive to establish individuality.
This goal is the same as the educational goal in high school. In the first semester, the goals of education in junior high school are applied mutatis mutandis.
"Middle schoolCourse of Study], "High School Learning Guidelines" are also applied. Some have provisions that define curriculum that applies only to secondary schools. There are also special cases that apply to secondary schools. Part of the contents of junior high school and high school can be interchanged for learning. As a result, you can organize and study the duplicated contents in junior high school and high school, or learn some high school contents in the first half of the course (from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology website).
List of secondary education schools
- Chiba City Inage Secondary School(Tentative name) *Scheduled to open in 2022
- Tokyo Tachikawa International Secondary School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Koishikawa Secondary School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Sakurashukan Secondary Education School
- Chiyoda Kudan Secondary School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Mitaka Secondary School
- Tokyo Metropolitan Minamitama Secondary School
- Niigata City Koshi Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Murakami Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Shoyo Kashiwazaki Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Tsunan Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Tsubame Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Naoetsu Secondary School
- Niigata Prefectural Sado Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Matsuyama West Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Imabari East Secondary School
- Ehime Prefectural Uwajima South Secondary School
- Shumitsu Secondary School(Sendai Ikuei Gakuen Hidemitsu Junior High School installed mother,Sendai Ikuei Gakuen High SchoolCollocated)
- Tsuchiura Nihon University Secondary School(Established by Tsuchiura Nihon University Junior High School,Tsuchiura Nihon University High SchoolCollocated)
- Chigakukan Secondary School(Tokiwa University High SchoolCollocated)
- Sano Nihon University Secondary Education School(Established by Sano Nihon University Junior High School,Sano Nihon University High SchoolCollocated)
- Tokito Gakuen Secondary School(Established by Tokito Gakuen Girls' Junior High School/Japan Idea High School)
- Toin Gakuen Secondary School(Toin Gakuen Junior and Senior High SchoolCollocated)
- Self-study center secondary education school(Self-study center junior high school installed mother,High schoolCollocated)
- Yokohama Fujimioka Gakuen Secondary Education School(Established by Fujimioka Junior High School/High School (Kanagawa Prefecture))
- Hidemoto Matsumoto Secondary School(Matsumoto Shonan High SchoolInstalled mother,Matsu Shogakuen High SchoolCollocated)
- Osaka Gakugei Secondary School(Osaka Gakugei Junior High School installedOsaka Gakugei High School/Attached Junior High SchoolCollocated)
- Asahi Junior High School(Established by Asahi Juku Junior and Senior High School)
- Sumi Heisei Secondary School(Sumi heisei junior high school installed mother,Sumi High School (Ehime Prefecture)Collocated)
- Nitta Seiun Secondary School(Nitta High SchoolCollocated)
- Linden Hall School Middle and High School(In Fukuoka prefectureFukuoka Daiichi High SchoolandDaiichi Pharmaceutical University High SchoolCollocated)
- Genesis Secondary School - 2011 (23)May 12Abolition approval was reported by.Meiwa High School (Gunma)Installed mother,Meiwa Central High SchoolCollocated.
Secondary education schools in each country
The United Kingdom
- Gymnasium -9-year school (10-19 years old) that provides university preparatory education.
- Practical school -A 6-year school (10-16 years old) for those who want to go to full-time (Berufsfachschule) after graduation to become intermediate professionals.
- Core school (Hauptschule)-After graduationVocational educationA five-year school (5-10 years old) for those who want to receive it.
In these three schools, the observation and instruction phase (Orientierungsstufe) Is provided for determining the school course of the student after determining the student's aptitude in the fifth and sixth grades when deciding the school course of the student. The teaching stage isPrimary EducationNot included in the stage.
- Core school (Hauptschule)-4-year school (10-14 years old) for those who receive vocational training after graduation or who intend to go to vocational education school
- General Education Secondary School (Allgemeinbildende Höhere Schule, AHS)-An 8-year school (10-18 years) that provides college preparatory education.
For more information about going to AHS,Middle school examIn contrast to, the school gives findings to the person who has the right of education (parental guardian/guardian of minor) in consideration of the grades, interests and interests of students in the final year of basic school. Generally speaking, you need to have good grades in German and mathematics, but unlike the findings from basic schools, the entrance examination is only done if you want to go on to AHS.
Dutch educationThen, 4 years primary school from 12 to 8 years old (including 2 years childcare)Integrated education for young childrenAfter completing ), the course is divided into the following.
- Vocational and Secondary Education (VMBO), ISCED-2
- Higher General Education (HAVO), ISCED-3A
- University Preparation Secondary Education (VWO), ISCED-3A
VWO is classified into the following three types of schools. ①Greek languageAnd "Anteneum" not learning Latin (Atheneum), ② "Gymnadium", which is a required course in Greek and Latin (High School preparation), ③ "Liseum" which is an elective course in Greek and Latin (Lyceum).
VWO and HAVO correspond to secondary school in Japan (including private secondary school). However, unlike Japan's secondary education schools (including private junior high schools and private high schools that provide integrated secondary and high school education), the "basic education course" was introduced in all of VWO, HAVO, MAVO, LBO for the first three years. Students are required to take 3 credit hours (3% of total lesson hours, 3000 credit hour is 80 minutes) of required courses in three years. The required courses areDutch, English, modern foreign language (German or French), mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, history, politics, economy, engineering, art (choose between music, art, dance, and drama), independent Life skills for physical education. Twenty percent of the total class hours are devoted to elective subjects such as Latin and religion.
Footnotes and references
- ^ Ota and ShimasaAuthor "Choice of taking a junior high school exam" (Nikkei newspaper publisher,2012 May 11発行）の「第1章 「脱ゆとり」でも中学受験」の「東京都では4人に1人以上が国立・私立中学に進学」(pp.18-22) の「図表1 2012年度中学1年生の生徒数」(p.19) によれば国立または私立の中学校に全国平均で8.0%が在学している統計値が表示されている。
- ^ "About the School Basic Survey for the First Year of Reiwa (Press Release) (PDF:2146KB) PDF". Ministry of education. October 2019th, 8Browse.
- ^ "Commentary Education Six Law 1999 11 edition" (Sanseido, Published in February 1999)School education lawAccording to Article 1998-6 (as of June 51), "Secondary education schools provide basic and secondary education in accordance with the physical and mental development of elementary schools. It is intended to be applied and done." Secondary ordinary education in the School Education Law at that time means ordinary education at the junior high school (lower secondary education) stage, and higher ordinary education in the School Education Law at that time means ordinary education at the high school (lower secondary education) stage.
- ^ Education staff license lawArticle 3 Clause 4 states that "teachers of secondary education schools (excluding principal teachers, nursing teachers, nursing assistant teachers and nutrition teachers who are in charge of guidance and management of nursing or nutrition) are not subject to the provisions of Article 1. , A person with a middle school teacher's license and a high school teacher's license."
- ^ The supplementary clause 17 of the Educational Staff License Act states that "For those who have a junior high school teacher's license or a high school teacher's license, for the time being, Article 3, Paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 Regardless of the provisions, they can be the core teacher, the teaching teacher, the teacher, or the instructor who is in charge of teaching or practicing a subject in the first half or the second half of a secondary school, respectively.”
- ^ "Summary of survey results (primary and secondary education institutions, special training schools, various schools) (PDF:1163KB)". Ministry of education. October 2019th, 8Browse.
- ^ "A new way for your child to enter a public junior high and high school! For 2012 entrance exam" (Gakken Education Publishing, Published in May 2011, "Part 5 Why popular? Public junior and senior high school integrated school" on page 1 is a "secondary education school" that is similar to a private junior high and high school (complete secondary school without external recruitment from high school) Page” and “Part 14 What kind of school are public junior and senior high schools?” on page 2, “Secondary education school” and “combined type” are close to private junior high and high schools that are selected at the junior high school entrance examination. I will. ], respectively.
- ^ Sendai Ikuei Gakuen High SchoolFlex course
- ^ Sendai Ikuei Gakuen Shumitsu Junior High School, Sendai Ikuei Gakuen High School Hidemitsu Course
- ^ Amano Shoji-Tadashi Yuki-Beppu ShoroHen "Die Bildung in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland Education in Germany ”(Toshindo, The First Edition of July 1998), "Chapter 7, Diverse Secondary and Secondary Education Pathways" (pp.7-114)
- ^ "ISCED MAPPINGS-Austria”. UNESCO. October 2015th, 11Browse.
- ^ This sub-item is described based on “The Netherlands” (pp.122-1995) of “Ministry of Education,” Education Survey, Vol. 11, School Education in Foreign Countries, Western Edition (November 83).
- ^ Regarding VWO and HAVO, which correspond to the Dutch secondary school,Shinkai Hideyuki-Morita Terada・"Modern High School Education Reform-Japan and Other Countries-" (published in the first edition in August 1998), "Part 8, Aspects of Foreign Secondary Education Reforms," Chapter 2, Crosses in Dutch Primary and Secondary Schools curriculum"(Hans Hooghoff(Written).
- ^ Shinkai Hideyuki-Morita Terada・"Modern High School Education Reform-Japan and Other Countries-" (published in the first edition in August 1998), "Part 8, Aspects of Foreign Secondary Education Reforms," Chapter 2, Crosses in Dutch Primary and Secondary Schools curriculum"(Hans Hooghoff(Writing) p.166. The same applies to the following next paragraph and the enumerated subjects in the next paragraph.
- High school consistent education
- Japanese high school
- List of public junior high and high schools in Japan
- Junior and Senior High School, Faculty of Education, The University of TokyoWritten "Middle and high school integrated education 1/2 century-a straight line to the possibility of school" (Tokyo Books,1998 May 4Issue)
- Secondary School, University of TokyoEd. "New edition: Achievement for the future that grows through mutual learning-Challenge of consistent high school education" (Akashi bookstore,2010 May 6First edition issued)
- Yukio MochidaWritten "MINERVA Western History Library 28 Social History of German Elite Training-The World of Gymnasium and Abitur-" (Minerva Publishing,1998 May 9First edition issued)
- Reiko Ouchi, "Junko-sensei goes to Germany again, what a gymnasium gradebook" (May Shobo,1996 May 7Issue)
- Richters NaokoWritten "Education in the Netherlands-diversity raises one child" (平凡 社,2004 May 9Issue)
- Ryusuke Suzuki, Kaiyo Gakuen's Changing Education in Japan (Japan Business Publisher,2013 May 8Issue)
- High school consistent education - Ministry of education
Metropolitan High School
Metropolitan High School(Tsukuru Togakko) is
- TokyoInstalled bypublichigh school.Metropolitan high school,Tokyo Metropolitan High SchoolIt may be abbreviated as.Details are given in this section.
- High school decreebyOld high schoolaboutPrefectural high school (old system) See.World War IIIn1943 (Showa 18),Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentByTokyoとTokyo cityThe school name was changed from prefectural high school due to the abolition ofMetropolitan High SchoolRenamed to.PostwarSchool reformBy the high school of the schoolTokyo Metropolitan University Became one of the mothers ofTokyo Metropolitan University High SchoolIt became.
Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education(Hereafter, "Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education") has jurisdiction.The number is 181 schools (as of April 2017). 29 (Heisei 4)Ministry of education"School basic surveyAccording to the report, the number of graduates is 42,492 (reference: the number of high school graduates nationwide is 1,202,738), of which 18,272 are university graduates (reference: the number of graduates nationwide is 568,336).Education continuance rateIs 43.0% (Reference: The national enrollment rate is 47.3%).
They often take the lead in reforms and have a large impact on other public high schools (for example).volunteer activityabout,2007 It is incorporated into the lesson plan from the degree..At the same time the countryEducation reproduction meetingAt the stage of consideration in).
Among the high schools in Tokyo, the old junior high school in Tokyo, especiallyNumber schoolHigh school based onHibiya High School: Former prefectural government,Nishi High School: Former prefectural government,Toyama High School: Former Prefectural Shichu,Shinjuku High School: Former Prefectural Rokuchu,Koishikawa High School: Former Prefectural Gochu,Ryogoku High School: From the former prefectural Sanchu, etc.)1950 eraから60 eraToTokyo UniversityMany graduates went on to prestigious universities such as, and the number of them was generally higher for each high school than for each private high school..
However,1965 At the end of the year (40), Oo Circular was issued to ban admission guidance, and at the same time,1967 からTorao ObiUnder the superintendent of education In the high school entrance examination of Tokyo Metropolitan GovernmentSchool district joint selection systemInstead ofSchool group systemIt is decided to introduce, and the situation will change.It is said that the school group system aims at averaging academic ability between schools, but Oo himself wrote in a magazine contribution at that time that he had to hit a famous school illness. At that time, it was already in progress in urban areasEducational societyToantithesisIt seems that the idea was also in the background.As a result, each of the preparatory schools in Tokyo declined in the academic achievements, and instead led to the rise in the academic achievements of national and private preparatory schools.Many private schools take entrance examinations at the entrance stage of junior high school, and the tuition fees of private schools are generally higher than those of public schools. Due to the spread of the momentum to avoid public high schools among the citizens of Tokyo, the competition for entrance exams to enter famous universities is becoming younger, the cost of preparing for entrance exams is rising, and the connection between specific social classes and highly educated students. , Inviting situations such as immobilization, resulting in a result contrary to the original purpose.In addition, due to the abolition of the supplementary lessons set up at each high school, guidance for ronin was prohibited, so pay a high tuition fee.Prep schoolHad to go to.
Based on this situation1982 The school group system in Tokyo was abolished, similar to the former school district joint selection system.Group joint selection systemWas introduced.further1994 Has shifted to independent selection for each school.
Metropolitan High School Reform
2001 (Heisei13 years onwards,Shintaro IshiharaBy the Governor of Tokyo, "Metropolitan rehabilitationThe metropolitan high school reform is being implemented under the slogan. "Oo CircularOfficially announced the guidance for going on to higher education, which had been suspended due to the abolition of the school district.Own school creation problemReform of the entrance examination system represented by the introduction ofPriority school for admission guidance-Advancement guidance special promotion school-Advancement guidance promotion schoolWas specified.These reforms have been successful, and the number of successful applicants to the University of Tokyo at Tokyo Metropolitan High School is on the rise. Hibiya High School, which is said to be a symbol of "restoration"Has become a hot topic with the production of 28 successful applicants at the University of Tokyo.Hibiya High School sent 2010 successful applicants to the University of Tokyo in 37, 2016 in 53, and 2021 in 63.
In addition, the reorganization of Tokyo Metropolitan High Schools has progressed rapidly, and under the policy of Governor Ishihara to "crush in order from the bottom", the existing Tokyo Metropolitan High School consolidation plan has been further accelerated, and mid-sized schools in each district ~Bottom schoolMany of them were consolidated.The majority of vocational courses centered on home economics have been abolished or integrated into regular courses and general courses, ending their de facto historical role, and the part-time course has become a 2- to 4-part independent school. As a result of reorganization or integration into the surrounding school part-time course and closing or abolishing itTachikawa High School,Machida High School,Agricultural high schoolAlthough it is a one-part nighttime system with a full-day system, a large-scale part-time system with about 1 to 300 enrolled students will be born.
on the other hand,2019 (ReiwaHibiya High School conducted the first secondary recruitment at the Tokyo Metropolitan High School entrance examination (first year),High school tuition is virtually freeBegan to apply to private high schools2020 In the Tokyo Metropolitan High School General Entrance Examination (Reiwa 2nd year), 171 out of 47 full-time schoolsCapacity crackOccurred a situation that caused a private schoolHigh school consistent schoolIncludingPrivate high schoolIncreasing competition with..Critic of junior high school examOta and Shimasa"The" metropolitan rehabilitation "means" the rehabilitation of Hibiya / Nishi (national) ", which is the speech of Mitsuhiko Oka of the Unoki Education Academy, and does not correctly evaluate the entire metropolitan high school." Citing the point that "even if it is a high-ranking metropolitan high school, the passing record of a difficult university is about the same as that of a middle-level difficult school in the junior high school examination.", Critics on school ratingsKiyoshi ShimanoWith the free private high schoolPublic high schoolPointing out the distance.
Student activism / high school conflict
1969 To the universityStudent movementDue to the influence of such factors, high school conflicts also occurred in some metropolitan high schools.In August of the same year due to the behavior requested by the studentsTokyo Metropolitan Aoyama High SchoolIn addition to being unable to take classes for two months, as of October 2, the same year, some of the facilities by the students were closed (Lock out) Was held at Tokyo Metropolitan High School and College of TechnologyTokyo Metropolitan Hibiya High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Tamagawa High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Minami High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Sakuramachi High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Bunkyo High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Tachikawa High School,Tokyo Metropolitan Aviation College of TechnologyClimbed up.. On the contraryTokyo Metropolitan Board of EducationSuggests the transfer of principals and the introduction of riot police, and of students who do not follow the instructions to each schoolDrop out,SuspensionI issued a notification to dispose of it..In the case of Hibiya High School, 50 people were punished, including indefinite suspension...As a result, it disappeared as the student movement subsided.
In sports, in each eventSports recommendationBy focusing on and placing it at the top of the national competition, the school name will be given to the educational business.Ads-PropagandaMore opportunities to do.Thereforeprivate schoolIn Tokyo, which has the largest number of sports, private high schools have been competing as sports powerhouses since the beginning of the national competition, and in Tokyo.Public high schoolEstablished a school group system for a long time to eliminate the difference in academic abilityLevelingAt the same time, the school was unable to actively attract promising athletes in sports because the range of commuting to school was limited.Therefore, it is extremely difficult for Tokyo Metropolitan High School, which is a public school, to participate in national competitions, and when there is a possibility of participation, it may be reported as a "Tokyo Metropolitan Star".For example, in baseball, which has a history of 100 years in the national tournament, only 3 schools (4 times in total) have participated in Koshien in the summer.is this90 eraUntilDay universitySeries heightTeikyo High School,Kanto Ichitaka,Waseda High School,Kokushikan High School,Shutoku High SchoolTo a small number of baseball powerhouse private schoolsoligopolyBecause it was a desperate participation probabilityIn particular, the term "metropolitan star" is often used.
Best 8 or higher
- Joto(East Tokyo) --Winning (81 times, 83 times), Best 4 (98 times), Best 8 (75 times, 89 times, 95 times)
- Snow valley(East Tokyo) --Winner (85 times), Runner-up (91 times), Best 4 (77 times), Best 8 (73 times, 82 times, 96 times)
- National(West Tokyo)-Winner (62 times), Best 4 (31 times, 86 times), Best 8 (57 times, 64 times)
- Oyamadai(East Tokyo) Runner-up (31 times, 100 times, 101 times), Best 8 (91 times, 94 times, 96 times, 97 times, 103 times) * Spring SenbatsuParticipation 1 times(86 times)
- Higashiyamato(West Tokyo) --Second place (60 times, 67 times), best 8 (57 times, 58 times, 61 times, 64 times)
- Hibiya(East Tokyo) Runner-up (28 times), Best 4 (27 times, 29 times), Best 8 (25 times, 26 times, 30 times, 76 times)
- Hino(West Tokyo) --Second place (95 times), best 4 (91 times), best 8 (94 times)
- Chemist(Closed) --Best 4 (22 times, 24 times, 26 times), Best 20 (27 times, XNUMX times)
- Shisho(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (56 times, 77 times), Best 8 (36 times, 55 times, 80 times)
- Kodaira(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (87 times, 91 times), Best 8 (90 times, 96 times)
- Koganei(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (60 times, 61 times), Best 31 (XNUMX times)
- Tachikawa(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (28 times), Best 8 (31 times, 38 times, 53 times, 60 times, 77 times)
- Adachi Shinden(East Tokyo) --Best 4 (88 times), Best 8 (89 times, 90 times, 92 times)
- Edogawa(East Tokyo) --Best 4 (83 times), Best 8 (33 times, 95 times, 98 times)
- Comprehensive engineering(West Tokyo)-(OldSetagaya: Best 4 (56 times), Best 8 (60 times, 86 times East Tokyo)), Best 8 (91 times)
- Hachioji Kuwashi(West Tokyo)-(Former Hachioji work: Best 4 (43 times), Best 8 (67 times), OldSecond quotient: Best 8 (32 times, 34 times))
- Five Shang(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (44 times), Best 8 (41 times, 42 times, 43 times)
- Katakura(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (94 times), Best 8 (63 times, 100 times)
- Showa(West Tokyo) --Best 4 (86 times), Best 8 (89 times, 97 times)
- Sumida(East Tokyo) --Best 4 (58 times), Best 8 (88 times)
- Wakaba Comprehensive(West Tokyo)-(OldMinamino : Best 4 (69 times), Best 8 (72 times))
- Shinozaki(East Tokyo) --Best 4 (97 times)
- Machida Comprehensive(West Tokyo)-(OldTadashi : Best 4 (63 times))
- Takashima(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (63 times, 69 times, 76 times, 101 times)
- Kokubunji(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (72 times, 81 times, 84 times, 100 times)
- Komae(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (84 times, 91 times, 103 times)
- Chitosegaoka(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (71 times, 94 times East Tokyo)
- (I.e.(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (79 times, 88 times)
- Hinodai(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (84 times, 87 times)
- Oizumi(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (77 times, 79 times)
- Shinjuku(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (61 times, 75 times)
- Sheung Shui(West Tokyo)-(OldMusashimurayama East: Best 8 (68 times), oldSunagawa: Best 8 (70 times))
- Toyama(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (54 times, 56 times)
- Toyotama(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (101 times)
- Autumn leaves river(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (92 times)
- Fuji(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (89 times)
- Kodaira Minami(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (89 times)
- Hoya(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (87 times)
- Hachioji Kita(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (85 times)
- Adachi Nishi(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (68 times)
- Fujimori(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (64 times)
- Shakujii(West Tokyo) --Best 8 (44 times)
- Katsushikano(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (39 times)
- Koishikawa(East Tokyo) --Best 8 (28 times)
サ ッ カ ー
National High School Soccer ChampionshipAnd its predecessor tournament (national secondary school kick ball championship, etc.) Tokyo Metropolitan High School with experience
- Oyamadai -1936
- No tournament held due to war --1941-1945
- No representative school selected by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government-- 1946
- Koishikawa -1947
- No Tournament-1948
- Oizumi --1949 National Best 8
- Kitazono --1950 National Best 8
- No representative school selected by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government-- 1951
- Oizumi --1952 Best 8 in Japan
- Toyotama --Defeated in the first round in 1953
- Kurume(Tokyo A block) --1992
- Komaba(Tokyo B block) --1997
- Kurume (Tokyo B block) --2006
- Mitaka(Tokyo B block) --2007 national best 8
- Higashi Kurume synthesis(Tokyo B block) --2009
- Komaba (Tokyo A block) --2010
- Higashi Kurume General (Tokyo B block) --2011
- Mitaka (Tokyo B block) --2015
* Since 1981, Tokyo will have a two-block system consisting of A block and B block.
Tokyo Metropolitan High School with experience in the Kanto High School Soccer Championship (newcomer competition)
- Saginomiya(Tokyo) --1973
- Kurume (Tokyo A block) ―― 1991
* Since 1981, Tokyo will have a two-block system consisting of A block and B block.
National High School Rugby Football TournamentTokyo Metropolitan High School with participation experience
- Chitose - Lost the first round in 1948
- Chitose- Lost the first round in 1950
- Toyotama - Lost the first round in 1951
- Hibiya - 1959 National Best 8
National High School Ekiden Race TournamentTokyo Metropolitan High School with participation experience
- Tachikawa - 1950 First participation school
- Agriculture and forestry - 1951 Second participation school
- ^ "About the lesson plan of the subject" service "at Tokyo Metropolitan High School in 19"
- ^ a b "A long time ago when I never returned" (Nozomi Hayashi）1992 (Heisei4 years) Kodansha
- ^ June 2007, 6 Weekly Toyo Keizai "Spreading" Public Counterattack ""
- ^ "The prestigious Hibiya High School is under capacity and "secondary recruitment", why on earth? Is "Massive additional pass attached to Gakugei University" affected?”(Japanese). Calicon News (September 2019, 3). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ """ Metropolitan High School "increases capacity, XNUMX middle and high schools consistently stop recruiting from next year”. Sankei Shimbun (June 2020, 3). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ INC, SANKEI DIGITAL (January 2020, 3). “"Tokyo Metropolitan High School" is increasing the number of students”(Japanese). Sankei News. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Ota and Shimasa. "What is meant by "Tokyo Metropolitan High School capacity cracking" behind "Tokyo Metropolitan High School Restoration" --Yahoo! News”(Japanese). Yahoo! News Individual. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Kiyoshi Shimano. "Even Hibiya High School has leaked successful applicants ... Tokyo, the decline of Tokyo Metropolitan High School, and the tendency toward higher-ranking private schools are clearly affected by the free of charge". Business journal/ Business Journal | Get closer to the real intentions of business. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Partially closed at Tachikawa High School Komaba High School voluntarily released to six schools in Tokyo "Asahi Shimbun" October 44, 1969 Evening edition, 10rd edition, 22th page
- ^ Students who do not follow the instructions aim to normalize the class, including withdrawal. The Asahi Shimbun, October 44, 1969, morning edition, 10th edition, page 25
- ^ Disposal of 50 people at Hibiya High School "Asahi Shimbun" November 44, 1969 Evening edition, 11rd edition, 21th page
- ^ National High School Baseball Comparative Culture Theory Tokyo Retrieved November 2021, 9.
- ^ Materials related to Tokyo Ekiden Retrieved November 2021, 9.