You can pay for "NBA Rakuten" with your debit card!
If you write the contents roughly
Please take this opportunity to create a debit card at Rakuten Bank.
In "NBA Rakuten", in addition to credit cards and Rakuten points, debit cards are also available for viewing plans ... → Continue reading
We are an NBA-dedicated news media that tells the present of the world's highest basketball league "NBA".
Updated daily, we will provide you with the latest information about the United States that you can not usually see, such as game bulletins, exclusive interviews with players and keymen by direct interviews with local writers, practice scenes and the backside of the game.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Financial servicesTemplates related to|
debit card(British: debit card) IsDeposit accountIt is a payment card linked with.Financial institution(Typicallybank) Issuance, and when you settle with this card, the price will be immediately deducted from your account. "David" is "David" in EnglishDebit"Meaning of.
Withdraw money in real time from a preset deposit account such as a bank.Cash cardThere are two types, one that uses the card as a payment card and the other that issues a separate payment card.
Unlike credit cards, in principle you can use it within the range that does not exceed your account balance,Overdraft,Card loanThere are also financial institutions that offer a service that allows you to borrow automatically when you are asked to approve payments that exceed your balance.
As a general rule, many cards are not examined when issued (JCB brand is examined).
|Card type||Payment type||Remarks|
|Credit card||Post-settlement||Examination required|
|debit card||Instant payment||Many cards are unexamined|
|prepaid card||Prepaid||No examination, no account required|
Since it cannot be used more than the deposit amount in the account, there are cases where a debit card is held for children's pocket money, and the issuable age is often set lower than that of a credit card.In addition, we will provide a debit card service for pocket money that allows parents to specify and manage available stores.FintechVentureAlso exists.
Debit card type
|Debit card type||Payment mechanism||Region / number of affiliated stores||Remarks|
|International brand debit||VISA||VISA||3,800 million locations worldwide||"" And "+Is a sister brand|
|MasterCard||MasterCard||3,810 million locations worldwide||"Maestro"Or"cirrusIs a sister brand|
|JCB||JCB||2,700 million locations worldwide||Also connected to the "Cirrus" network|
|Other major debits||UnionPay||Chinese UnionPay||5,000 million locations worldwide (of whichPeople's Republic of China300 million places)||Discover cardAnd mutual liberation of member stores|
|EFTPOS||Member financial institution||Australia-New ZealandAbout 82 places|
|interac||Member financial institution||カナダ45 places||"Google Pay"When"Apple Pay","Samsung PayCan also be used|
|J-Debit||Member financial institution||Japan45 places||There is a limit to the available time|
International brands such as VISA and MasterCardCredit cardNot only that, it also provides a wide range of its own brands and payment mechanisms to debit and prepaid card issuers.Therefore, as a general rule, member stores of each brand can make payments without distinguishing them from credit cards.However, check the balance each time you use it (referred to by credit card)Credit inquiry) Is required, so transactions in the form of not inquiring the balance (ImprinterSettlement bytoll roadTollhousegas stationIt cannot be used by paying with (payment of monthly utility charges).
International brands (VISA, MasterCard, etc.)
In North America, Europe, Australia, etc.Cash cardMost of the (English: ATM cards, Bank cards) are equipped with international brand payment functions such as VISA and MasterCard as standard, and can be used as debit cards.
As a result, debit cards are becoming more widespread and used in these countries.The United States of AmericaFor example, among card payments (prepaid, debit, or credit card payments with international brands), debit cards are the most popular on a payment basis, accounting for 35% of non-cash payments. (20% credit, 5% prepaid).
Also, when making a payment with such a debit card, withdraw cash from your account at the cash register (Cash out) In some countries the service is provided.
In some countries such as Australia, when paying with a debit card, the user chooses whether to pay using a savings deposit, a checking deposit, or a credit card.
- Direct payment card
Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
Prepaid electronic money "Practical profit" started in 2005 but appeared after thatNare(Issued by the Trade Bank of the Democratic People s Republic of Korea) is highly popular, Actual profit has not become the main payment method.It seems that Nare also has a bank account link card, but the actual situation is unknown.In the past, some international brand affiliated stores were found (hotels, department stores, etc.), but since the 1990s, they have become unusable for unknown reasons.
- Profit(Northeast Asian Bank, 2005)
21st centurySince then, the number of international brand cash cards with debit functions is increasing.Some have made a distinction for individuals, corporations and sole proprietors.
|The issuer||Brand (payment mechanism)||Card name||Annual membership fee (yen)||Overseas handling office work||3D secure||Examination||More|
|Suruga Bank||VISA||SURUGA VISA debit card||Free||3.000||Yes||Yes||Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
|Rakuten Bank||VISA||Rakuten Bank VISA Debit Card||Free / 2,160 / 5,400||3.080||Yes||None||Gold cardExists.|
|PayPay Bank||VISA||Visa debit card||Free||3.020||Yes||None||JNB Star will be given when making payments with a personal account other than Famima T Card. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods.|
After November 2018, 11 Visa Contactless installed from account opening application
|Resona Bank||VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|Aozora Bank||VISA||Aozora Cash Card Plus||Free||2.570||Yes||None||Not compatible with IC as a cash card|
|Saitama Resona Bank||VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||VISA||Mitsubishi UFJ Debit (VISA)||Free||3.000||Yes||None||Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods|
|Kansai Mirai Bank||VISA||Resona Debit Card (Original / JMB)||Free||2.500||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless from October 2017 issue|
|AEON Bank||VISA||AEON debit card||Free||1.600||Yes||Yes||There is a backup service that allows you to reimburse the usage amount up to 10 yen when the banking system is stopped or when the deposit account balance is insufficient. Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Ryukyu Bank||VISA||Ryugin Visa debit card||500+ tax||Unknown||Yes||None|
|Sony Bank||VISA||Sony Bank WALLET||Free||1.760||Yes||None||Supports foreign currency deposit (10 currencies) settlement. If you shop at a VISA member store and pay the full amount from your foreign currency savings account, there is no fee. "Takashimaya Platinum Debit Card (annual membership fee 30,000 + tax)" will be recruited from October 2017, 10. Equipped with Visa Contactless from September 9, 2019. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods|
|Sumishin SBI Net Bank||VISA||Bank card with Visa debit||Free||Depends on the payment method||Yes||None||Supports foreign currency deposit (US dollar) settlement.|
|Hokoku Bank||VISA||Hokkoku Visa debit card||By contract||3.0 (tax included)||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation||VISA||SMBC debit||Free||3.0||Yes||None||International cash card serviceIt cannot be issued to the account that issues the corresponding card.In this case, it is necessary to cancel these services or issue them to a separate savings account. Visa Contactless and "iDIssued "SMBC Debit" equipped with the non-contact IC payment service. From March 2018, 3, we will start handling VISA debit integrated cash cards. Please note that JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods are "non-compliant".|
|West Japan City Bank||VISA||NCB David (Visa)||Depends on usage amount||Free||Unknown||Unknown|
|Joyo Bank||VISA||JOYO CARD Debit (Visa debit card)||1,080||3.000||Yes||Yes|
|Hokuriku Bank||VISA||Hokugin Visa Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Hokoku Bank||VISA||Hokkoku Visa Corporate Debit Card||Classic Free / Gold 1st 5,400 yen, 2nd and subsequent free||Unknown||Unknown||None||It is also possible to issue a "Northern ETC card" with no annual membership fee|
|Mizuho Bank||VISA||Mizuho Business Debit||Free||Unknown||○||None||For corporations, sole proprietors, and voluntary organizations.Up to 10 cards can be issued.The card issuance fee is free for the first card (1 yen + tax for the second and subsequent cards). Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Shiga Bank||VISA||"Shigagin" Visa debit card||1,250+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown||Must be an individual or sole proprietor who holds a Shiga Bank savings account aged 15 or over at the time of application|
|Fukui Bank||VISA||Fukui Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Resona Bank||VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Saitama Resona Bank||VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Kansai Mirai Bank||VISA||Resona Business Debit Card||Depends on usage||Unknown||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.Debit cards for corporations and sole proprietors|
|Hokkaido Bank||VISA||Dogin Visa David||540+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|GMO Aozora Net Bank||VISA||Bank card with Visa debit||Free||3.02||Yes||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless|
|Aichi Bank||VISA||Aichi Bank Visa David||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Japan Post Bank||VISA||Japan Post Bank Visa debit card (with prepaid function)||Free||4.0||Yes||None||From January 2019, 1, debit charge function, Visa Contactless, maximum usage limit setting, IC chip, and overseas ATM withdrawal will be added to the prepaid card mijica. Please note that it may not be possible to use it to charge e-commerce on the Internet such as Google Play and Nintendo Prepaid.|
|Daiko Bank||VISA||Daiko Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Chukyo Bank||VISA||Chukyo Visa debit card||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Iwate Bank||VISA||Iwagin debit card Saku Saku!||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|SMBC Trust Bank||VISA||GLOBAL PASS ®||Free||Unknown||Unknown||None||Supports 18 currencies. Equipped with Visa Contactless and "iD" contactless IC payment services|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||VISA||Mitsubishi UFJ-VISA Business Debit||Free||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Yamanashi Central Bank||VISA||My Debit (Yamanashi Chuo Bank Visa Debit)||1,100||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|Chiba Bank||VISA||TSUBASA Chibagin||Free / Gold 11,000 / Platinum 110,000||Unknown||Unknown||None||Equipped with Visa Contactless.|
|Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank||JCB||OKB Debit Card (JCB)||1,080||3.000||Unknown|
|North Pacific Bank||JCB||North Pacific-JCB David||540||3.000||Unknown|
|Rakuten Bank||JCB||Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB)||Free||3.080||Yes||From April 2015, credit information will be registered with Japan Credit Information Reference Center Corp. (jicc) if payment is not completed due to unpaid debit card.|
|Rakuten Bank||JCB||Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB)||1,080||3.080||Yes|
|Yamaguchi Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Momiji Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kitakyushu Bank||JCB||YM David JCB||1,250+ tax / 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Toho Bank||JCB||Toho Bank||Free||Unknown||Yes||From October 2017, 10, we started recruiting "JCB watching mail" services.|
|AEON Bank||JCB||AEON Bank CASH + DEBIT||Free||1.600||Yes||WAON Equipped as standard|
|Fukuoka Bank||JCB||Depends on contract and usage status||Unknown||Unknown||nimoca You can choose whether or not to install it.|
|Seven Bank||JCB||Seven Bank||Free||3.000||Yes||Nanaco installed type and non-installed type can be selected.|
|Ehime Bank||JCB||Himegin JCB Debit||1,350||Unknown||Unknown|
|West Japan City Bank||JCB||NCB Debit (JCB)||Depends on usage amount||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mizuho Bank||JCB||Mizuho JCB Debit||1,080 (tax included)||3.4||Yes||Annual membership fee is exempted if payment is used more than once a year.|
|Kiyo Bank||JCB||Kiyo JCB Debit Card||General 1,000+ tax / Family 500+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hokuriku Bank||JCB||Hokugin JCB Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown||None|
|XNUMX Bank||JCB||XNUMX JCB Debit||General 1,250+ tax / Gold 10,000+ tax||4.6||Yes|
|Akita Bank||JCB||Only One Debit||1,080 (tax included), family card issuer adds 1 yen (tax included) per card||Unknown||Unknown|
|Okinawa Bank||JCB||Okigin JCB Debit||Main member 500 (family member 250)||Unknown||Unknown|
|Nagoya Bank||JCB||Meigin JCB Debit||Main member 1,080 (family member 540)||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kumamoto Bank||JCB||Debit +||General main member 1,350 (family member 432) / gold 10,800||Unknown||Unknown|
|Juhachi Shinwa Bank||JCB||Debit +||General 1,250+ tax / Gold 10,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Bank||JCB||Mitsubishi UFJ Debit (JCB)||Free||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kyoto Bank||JCB||Bank of Kyoto JCB Debit||Main member 1,250+ tax / Family member 400+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Juroku Bank||JCB||JCB Debit||1,080||Unknown||Unknown|
|Ikeda Senshu Bank||JCB||The Senshu Ikeda David (JCB)||Main member 1,000 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Bank of China||JCB||Dreamy Debit Card <JCB>||Main member 1,250 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hiroshima Bank||JCB||HIROGIN Debit||General 1,250 / Gold 10,000||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hachijuni||JCB||82Debit||Main member 1,350||Unknown||Unknown|
|Kagoshima Bank||JCB||Kagin JCB Debit||Main member 1,250 / Family member 400||Unknown||Unknown|
|Awa Bank||JCB||Awagin JCB Debit||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown|
|Hokuriku Bank||JCB||Hokugin JCB Business Debit||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Tochigi Bank||JCB||Tochigin JCB Debit||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
|Higo bank||JCB||Higo Bank JCB Debit Card||Depends on contract and conditions||Unknown||Unknown|
|Saga Bank||JCB||Sagin JCB Debit||Depends on contract and conditions||3.000||Unknown|
|Everyone's bank||JCB||Debit Card||Free||Unknown||Unknown||A cardless debit card that can be issued from everyone's bank smartphone app.No plastic card issued|
|au jibun bank||JCB||Jibun Bank Smartphone Debit||Free||3.000||Yes||A cardless debit card that can be issued from the Jibun Bank smartphone app.No plastic card issued|
|Sumishin SBI Net Bank||MasterCard||Miraino David (Mastercard)||By contract||Unknown||Unknown||MasterCard contactlessEquipped with functions.You can apply even if you have a corporate account. Compatible with JR Central and JR West's smart EX payment methods|
|Tomato bank||MasterCard||Tomato Mastercard debit||1,000+ tax||Unknown||Unknown||Equipped with MasterCard contactless function|
|Rakuten Bank||MasterCard||Rakuten Bank Debit Card (Mastercard)||Free||Unknown||Unknown||Equipped with MasterCard contactless function|
|China Construction BankTokyo branch||UnionPay||Construction Bank UnionPay Debit Card||Unknown||Unknown||Unknown|
In 1999Fuji BankBecame the secretary-generalNTT Data-JTB-Postal savings-Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank-Tokyo Sowa BankThe Japan Debit Card Promotion Council was established jointly with other companies, and since March 2000, "J-Debit(J David) ”is provided.Of financial institutions that are members of the councilCash card(Approximately 2011 million cards as of 4) is regarded as a debit card, and like Maestro, funds are immediately withdrawn from the deposit account by entering the PIN code of the cash card in the PIN pad."Card", "J debit", "JD" are recorded in the subject column at the time of withdrawal, and "Kana notation of member stores" is recorded in the description column.
Financial bangExpected to spread as one ofJTB-Consumer electronics storeEach companyMatsumotokiyoshi-e-collect·Domesticlife insurance(Initial insurance premium payment) ・ Klepico (TaxiIn-vehicleCredit reference terminal),Postal savings・ AllCity bank-Second regional bank-Credit union-Labor union-JA Bank, MostLocal bank-Trust bankIt has been available since 2000, but among the major banksTokyo Mitsubishi Bank-Mitsubishi Trust Bank-Japan Trust BankとAozora BankWas initially unavailable without participation (as of 2016)Mitsubishi UFJ BankIs a security type IC card and Disney designAvailable except,Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking CorporationAozora Bank is not available. Also,All over HokkaidoAnd part of Tokushima PrefectureAgricultural cooperativeOr smallFisheries cooperative, Occupation / EthnicityCredit cooperative, Established since 2000A new form of bank(Many institutions cannot be used on the Internet or distribution).
Depending on the financial institution used, J-Debit transaction history may be added to the preferential service, or fraudulent use insurance may be attached.
CAFISCorresponds to useCredit reference terminalCredit card merchants who have a credit card can handle it at the same time by concluding a contract with a J-Debit merchant.In addition, it takes a minimum of 3 business days from the withdrawal account → settlement between financial institutions → payment of sales proceeds, and the payment is quicker than credit cards and brand debit cards via acquirers, and merchant fees tend to be suppressed.Point CardIn many cases, the return rate is based on cash payment.
The available time is entrusted to each financial institution, and the usage time on the user side is generallyConvenience store ATMIt is the same as the withdrawal time of.There is a core time for use, and basically there is an agreement on the minimum usable time zone, so usuallyNationwide cash serviceThe minimum operating time is available, but the withdrawal account or the financial institution of one of the member stores is in maintenance.Account systemIf you stop, it may become unavailable even during the day.
Since the corresponding cash card is used as a debit card as it is, there are no restrictions on the age and attributes of the user (it is considered to be an illegal withdrawal if used by a third party other than the family).However, since around 2006, the amount of J-Debit that can be used is included in the daily withdrawal limit (about 1 to 50 million yen) due to the suppression of fraudulent withdrawals, so it cannot be handled with a credit card such as insurance premium payment. If you wish to make a large amount of payment, you need to raise the withdrawal limit at the counter of the financial institution.In addition, since brand debit cards began to be launched in Japan from that time, the total amount handled has been declining since it peaked at 100 billion yen in 2005.
convenience store OfLawsonOriginally, as a J-Debit member store, I intended to handle cash cards issued by all financial institutions that are members of the Japan Debit Card Promotion Council, but this was not realized due to various problems such as the fee rate paid to member financial institutions, and the fee rate. In 2001, we formed individual alliances with the following financial institutions that cleared such problems.POS cash registerSince the time of renewal, it has been equipped with a PIN pad and has started handling.Therefore, Lawson simply refers to it as a debit card.
- Yucho Bank, Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank (2017 May 2End of handling), Towa Bank, Shimane Bank, Saikyo Bank, Shinkin banks nationwide
- EON --Partnership with VISA Electron
In mainland China (the so-called continental area), debit cards are widespread in almost the entire population.UnionPay offers both credit and debit, and is increasing the number of affiliated stores all over the world, and it is highly called as a "new international brand" due to its network and transaction volume.However, in terms of payment methods in everyday situationsQR code settlementIs the most popular in the worldAlipay,WeChat paymentThe development of is remarkable.
- CUP(Union Pay) --Debit alone issued 57 billion copies, far exceeding the mainland population (as of the end of December 2016).Transaction volume in China 12 trillionCNY(Approximately 9 billion euros) (including credits).
- Smart Pay- Hokkaido BankIn partnership with, it can also be used at some affiliated stores and ATMs in Japan.
- ^ "Green Light children's debit card, cashless pocket money only at stores that can be used”. Digital Innovation Lab (November 2017, 11). October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ “Children's debit card cashless pocket money”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2017, 12) October 2018th, 12Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Electronic payment card that can be bought in Japanese yen, PC with removable keyboard such as Surface Book-Visit the latest IT situation in North Korea
- ^ For JCB, the rate to add to the designated rate (1.6%)
- ^ If you apply for JCB debit, which was issued later, it will be replaced with JCB, and the existing VISA debit will be discontinued after a lapse of time regardless of the expiration date.Conversely, if a JCB debit user applies for this card, JCB debit cannot be used either.
- ^ "JNB Star Program”. Japan Net Bank. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ a b c With JMB, 2+ tax if there is no usage record for the second year or later and for one year.
- ^ Free for the first year. From the second year onward, you can use it for 2 yen a year and get free the next year."(PDF)”. Bank of the Ryukyus. October 2016th, 3Browse.
- ^ When a foreign currency account holder makes a purchase at a VISA member store, assists from yen (when the balance of the foreign currency savings account is insufficient due to overseas shopping or withdrawal of an overseas ATM, the shortage is automatically made from the yen savings account. If you can use the debit service), you will be charged the exchange cost specified by Sony Bank instead of 1.760% (eg: 1 sen per US dollar).
- ^ "Sony Bank WALLET (Visa debit card)”. Sony Bank. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ "Bank Card with Visa Debit-Product Overview Manual”. Sumishin SBI Net Bank. October 2016th, 3Browse.
- ^ "Bank Card with Visa Debit-For Overseas Use”. Sumishin SBI Net Bank. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ "Product Information ｜ Hokkoku Visa Debit Card ｜ Convenient Use ｜ Hokkoku Bank”. Hokkoku Bank. October 2016th, 5Browse.
- ^ Free for the first year, 1,000 yen (excluding tax) for the following years.Free annual membership fee for the following year with a usage amount of 1 yen or more for the previous year
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Free for the first year and if the conditions are met
- ^ "About the start of handling of Hokkoku Visa corporate debit cards" (PDF) (Press Release), Hokkoku Bank, (November 2017, 11) October 2017th, 11Browse.
- ^ a b c Main card: 1,000 + tax (free for the first year), sub card: 500 + tax, annual membership fee for the following year is free if you use each card at least once a year
- ^ Free in the first year
- ^ "Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB) Issuance Start Notice" (HTML) (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, (March 2016, 3) October 2017th, 11Browse.
- ^ “Start issuing JCB branded debit cards for sole proprietors” (HTML) (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, (March 2017, 11) October 2017th, 11Browse.
- ^ Free for the first year of general cards, 2 yen + tax for the second and subsequent years.It will be free depending on conditions such as setting up a mobile phone charge deduction account.Gold card is 1,250 yen + tax
- ^ Annual membership fee is free for the first year
- ^ Free for the first year, 1,000 yen + tax from the next year onwards.Free annual membership fee for the following year with a usage amount of 1 yen or more for the previous year
- ^ The annual membership fee for the first year is free.The annual membership fee will be free if the prescribed conditions are met in the next fiscal year as well.
- ^ a b c d e f g The annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ a b For general cards, the annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ The annual membership fee for the first year is free.Conditionally free annual membership fee for the following year
- ^ For general cards, the annual membership fee for the first year is free. Conditionally free from the second year onwards
- ^ General Free for the first year, Free for the second and subsequent years (2 for the person, 1,375 for the family) / Gold 440 Free for one family member (11,000 per person from the second person)
- ^ General There is a condition that it will be free for the first year and free for the second and subsequent years (2)
- ^ General card is free. PLATINUM 10,800 (tax included)
- ^ If you do not issue a new system, temporarily disable it, or do not make it available for the time being after the new system starts operating
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Financial Institution Search Results List Other Financial Institutions 1”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ ""J-Debit Navi Financial Institution Search Results List Other Financial Institutions 2”. Japan Debit Card Promotion Council. October 2016th, 8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Electronic Payment Promotion Organization, Japan Debit Card Promotion Council (December 2011, 12). October 2019th, 10Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "debit card". Lawson. October 2017th, 7Browse.
- ^ Current status of cashless society in China --China UnionPay
- ^ Announcement of "Bank Card Industry Development Report" 66 billion UnionPay cards --"People's Network Japanese Version" May 2018, 5
- A new form of bank
- Cash card
- Credit card
- prepaid card
- Electronic money
- Electronic payment
- Point-of-sale information management
- Frequently Asked Questions (General Customers) | J-Debit --Japan Electronic Payment Promotion Organization
- What is a debit card?How is it different from a credit card?Which one do you recommend? --Tantaka Co., Ltd.
- Debit card usage trends (UK and Japan) --Norinchukin Research Institute
- "debit card』- Koto bank
2000 In 12, Japan Electronic Payment Planning Co., Ltd. was established to establish the online bank "eBANK", and was a former bureaucrat of the Ministry of Finance.Treasurer OfToyoo GyohtenAndJapan Long-Term Credit BankOriginally from Japan Electronic Payment Planning PresidentTaiichi Matsuo, President of the Institute for Social Infrastructure Research, also from LTCBKoji HiraoAttended and held a press briefing session on the concept of establishing "eBANK", Next day2001 It was born in (13) as the second online bank in Japan.
The feature is that the transfer fee between the banks is free from the time of opening.Originally named eBank, it was renamed after the acquisition by Rakuten.
Background and characteristics of eBANK's establishment
2000May 1For the purpose of establishing a bankJapan Electronic Payment Planning Co., Ltd.Established as.BanklicensePreliminary examination has been completed2001 (13)May 6ToRakuten Bank, Ltd.2001 (Heisei 13) when the trade name was changed to and a bank license was obtained.May 7Started business from.As a partner company at the time of its inaugurationShinsei Bank,Avex GroupVarious companies also had names regardless of their peers.A bank whose core business is electronic network payments,LoanThere was no business (personal loan business,2009 (Started in April 21), which is very different from conventional banks.
2005 (17) Started selling in NovemberInvestment trust(Institutional investorForHedge fundUnique original products such as "eBANK Hedge Fund e501", which is a small lot of products, are also on sale), and popular funds are sold without load.2006 (18) We are developing products that take advantage of the low cost structure of online banks, such as foreign currency savings deposits with the lowest domestic exchange fees that started in December.
2006 (Heisei 18), the first domestic Internet bankVisa InternationalAcquired "Principal Member"..Using this, we have started accepting issuance of "eBANK Money Card" (currently "Rakuten Bank Debit Card").In addition, a part of the work related to this cardUcy cardOutsourced to.
Alliance with other companies
2003 In October (15), Edge Co., Ltd. (next)2004 (16) Co., Ltd. in OctoberLive doorIn partnership with (renamed to), the company invested about 35 billion yen and became the firstShareholderWill be.Edge has 12 finance employees as its largest shareholderSecondedHowever, due to differences in corporate culture, there was a conflict with the management team that had traditionally existed at eBANK over investment destinations. In December, eBANK began sending documents refusing to be seconded and insisting that the investment contract was invalid.Outside directorResignation,Special offense,Credit damageAnd both sidesCriminal charges,IntimidationThe contents of the phone call, which was also said to be published on the Internet, became a stalemate...There are these things,2004 (16) On October 10, Livedoor (formerly Edge) took shares.third partyBy selling to and canceling the alliance, both companiessettlement official.
On September 2004, 16, during the dispute with Livedoor, eBANK announced to Global Media Online (GMO).Third-party allotmentGMO will hold a 4.8% stake.
2006 (18),GMO Internet(At that time, the largest shareholder with a stake of 6.45%) and Orient Credit Co., Ltd. (at that time, a GMO subsidiary. LaterNet card) And the purpose of strengthening the relationship in the Internet financial businesscapital・ Announced a business alliance.2007 (19) In September, the shares owned by GMO InternetTransferHowever, business cooperation continues.
West Japan City Bank
Initially,Financial institutionMutual networkNational Bank Data Communication SystemSince I was not a member of (Zengin Net), remittances and deposits and withdrawals other than between eBANKs are large.RestrictionAndAccount transferI couldn't use it.However, in January 2006, it joined Zengin Net, and along with that, the company from another bank.accountWas directly specifiedTransferCan be done.In preparation for joining the Zengin Net, September 2005,支店And the branch code was assigned.
2005May 9ToWest Japan City BankAgreed to form a comprehensive business alliance with.Currently eBANKBank of JapanWithCurrent accountAlthough it does not have a transaction, as part of the alliance, regarding the settlement of funds for the company's domestic exchange transactions conducted by Zengin NetWest Japan City Bank(According to the company's financial results for the fiscal year ended March 2006).In addition, it is an affiliated company of West Japan City Bank,Kyushu cardIntegrated with the issued credit cardCash card(#EBANK Card Jones) Is also issued.
Joined Rakuten Group and changed trade name to Rakuten Bank
2008May 9In addition, Rakuten will be carried out by eBANKPreferred stockbyThird-party allotmentUndertook (66 shares) and invested 6000 million yen..At the same time, RakutenAtsushi KunishigeVice President is eBANKThe presidentWas inaugurated.The previous president (first president)Taiichi MatsuoIt is,DirectorVice-presidentCorporate OfficerBecame(2009 (21)May 3With the resignation of director.. ).
2009May 2,Tokyo Tomin BankからBusiness transferAnd took over the deposits and customers of the Rakuten branch of the bank...Along with this, the Tokyo Tomin Bank Rakuten branch users and existing eBANK users will be integrated into the existing eBANK account, and the Tokyo Tomin Bank Rakuten branch customers who will newly use eBANK due to the transfer will automatically open an account. It took the form that the side did.
After that, 2009 (Heisei 21)May 3In addition, eBank Bank implemented a third-party allotment of shares (33 shares, 3000 billion yen) to Rakuten, and Rakuten's investment ratio became 99%.Furthermore, on April 9000st, Rakutensubsidiary OfRakuten credit Card loanAbsorption-type business with eBANK as the successor companyCompany split, Rakuten acquired 57 shares of eBANK[Note 1], 67.22%.
2009May 6To theRakuten Bank Ltd.And the trade name change toHead officeAnnounced plans to relocate to Rakuten headquarters location,May 6On timeGeneral meeting of shareholdersApproved by.Head office relocation is as originally plannedMay 7Was carried out.2010 (22) From March 3th to April 19th, common stock and common stock by Rakuten, Inc.Stock acquisition right OfTakeover bid(TOB) is done, Rakuten, Inc. will have a 91.93% stake.AndCommissioner of the Financial Services AgencyWith permission of2010 (22) The trade name was changed on May 5th..2010 On June 22, 10,Simple stock exchangeDo, Rakuten, Inc.Wholly owned subsidiaryHas become.
- 2000 (12) June- TokyoChiyoda WardUchisaiwaichoTo 1-7-XNUMXJapan Electronic Payment Planning Co., Ltd.Established (capital 4 million yen).
- March-Application for preliminary examination to obtain a banking license.
- June-Banking license preliminary examination completed.Trade nameRakuten Bank, Ltd.change to.
- July-Obtained a banking license and opened.
- 2002 (14) April --Started mobile banking service.
- 2004 (16) September-Issued eBANK cash card.
- 2006 (18)
- 2008 (20) September-Capital and business alliance with Rakuten.
- February-Became a subsidiary of Rakuten.
- August 7- Head officeMoved to 12-3-XNUMX Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo.
- May-trade nameRakuten Bank Ltd.change to.
- March-Became a wholly owned subsidiary of Rakuten.
- 3 month - Kochi RacecourseEnforce inHeavy prizeraceTosa Haruka AwardStart sponsorship.
- April-If the debit card is unpaid and there is no payment, it will be provided to the credit bureau. (Japan Credit Information Reference Center Corp.)
- October-Head office in TokyoSetagayaTamagawa(Futakotamagawa)ofFutako Tamagawa RiseMoved to the new office building "Rakuten Crimson House" in Sequentially (relocation completed on August 8)[Note 2].
- 2019 (31) April-Rakuten Bank, Ltd. shares are inherited from Rakuten, Inc. to Rakuten Card, Ltd. due to the reorganization of the Rakuten Group..
- 2020 (Reiwa2 years) July 7-TokyoMinato-ku OfNBF Shinagawa TowerMoved the head office to.
- Personal account- IndividualAn account for (consumers).
- Personal Business Account- Sole proprietorshipAccount for.Apply after opening a personal account.
- Corporate Business Account- CorporationAccount for.
Bank name / branch name
The names of each branch of Rakuten Bank are branch names that represent music genres, such as "jazz branch," "rock branch," and "samba branch."
Cash card / integrated card
When it was first established, eBANKCash cardThere was no.Instead, a paper card with the branch number, account number, etc. was delivered.
2020 (Reiwa 2nd year) There are the following types of Rakuten Bank cash cards as of May.However, you can apply for and have up to 5 Rakuten Bank cash cards, 1 debit function cash card, and 1 credit function cash card for each account. Currently, the debit function is available. A user who already owns a cash card with or with a credit function cannot add a Rakuten Bank cash card..
Rakuten Bank Cash Card
- Issuance started as "eBANK cash card" from September 2004, 16.
- Ordinary using affiliated ATMsdepositYou can deposit and withdraw.
- 2005 (17) From April 4,Gaitame Dot ComIn partnership with Edy (currently:Rakuten Edy) Wassuing an eBANK cash card with a function.
- In addition to the normal design, on the surfaceRacehorseas well as the Boat riderWas issuing "racehorse cash card" and "boat race cash card" designed by.
- Due to the change of trade name2010 (22) The name was changed to "Rakuten Bank Cash Card" from May 5th..
- In the past, a new issue fee of 1,050 yen was required, but2012 (24) New issuance fee is free from September 9th.
Cash card with debit function
- Cash cardFunction anddebit cardWith a card that has one function, in addition to the normal cash card function, you can withdraw local currency from your deposit account using an ATM outside Japan, and you can immediately withdraw from your account balance.[Note 4]Depending on (the account balance is the usage limit), in Japan and around the worldVISAIt can also be used as a "VISA card" at member stores.
- Since cash cards with debit functions of multiple brands cannot be used together, if a person who already owns a debit card applies for a debit card of another brand, the expiration date will be advanced and the card will not be usable.
- Account holders over 16 years old can apply.
- When refueling a full tank at a gas station, you cannot usually use a debit card because the payment amount will be decided later, but you can pay if the deposit balance is XNUMX yen or more..
- 2015 (27) Credit information will be registered with Japan Credit Information Reference Center Corp. (jicc) if payment is not completed due to unpaid debit card from April..
- 2016 (28) From April 9Electronic money,prepaid cardCharges to Rakuten are no longer eligible for Rakuten Super Points.
- Rakuten Bank Basic Debit Card (VISA)
- 2008 (20) February 2, VISA certification service for the first time in VISA debit issued in Japan (currently:Visa Secure) Corresponding.
- Visa touch paymentIt corresponds to.
- Rakuten Bank Silver Debit Card (VISA)
- A high-end card with shopping insurance attached to Rakuten Bank Basic Debit Card.
- An annual membership fee of 2,200 yen (tax included) is required separately.
- Rakuten Bank Gold Debit Card (VISA)
- Shopping insurance, domestic travel / overseas travel accident insurance are includedGold card.
- An annual membership fee of 5,500 yen (tax included) is required separately.
- Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB)
- From April 2015, 27 (Heisei 4)JCBStarted accepting debit cards.
- Issuance fee and annual membership fee are free.
- J / Secure,JCB Contactless,cirrusOf the networkTMJIt corresponds to the use.
- Rakuten Bank Panda Debit Card (JCB)
- 2017 (29) Issuance started on September 9th.
- This card is designed with the panda you are shopping for, and is equivalent to the regular design Rakuten Bank debit card (JCB) except for the design.
- 2019 (First year of Reiwa) Changed to a new design from May 5st.
- Rakuten Bank Debit Card (Mastercard)
- 2020 (2nd year of Reiwa) From May 5thMasterCardStarted accepting debit cards.
- Mastercard ID Check,Mastercard contactlessIt corresponds to.
- Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB)
- 2016 Issuance for corporations started from March 28, 3.
- Issuance to sole proprietors will begin on November 2017, 29..
Cash card with credit function
Issued at the time of applicationCredit companyIt takes about 2 to 3 weeks for the card to arrive due to the examination in.Issuance may be postponed depending on the examination results.
- Rakuten Bank Card
- 2009 (21) Start accepting as "Rakuten eBank Card" from July 7.
- Rakuten cardPartnered withCredit cardA card that integrates a cash card and a cash card.
- Due to the change of trade name2010 (22) The name was changed to "Rakuten Bank Card" from May 5th..
- Rakuten Bank Jones Card
- 2007 (19) From April 9,Kyushu cardStarted application for existing account holders as "eBANK Card Jones" in partnership with.
- A card that combines the Rakuten Bank cash card function and credit card function, and can be used as a Kyushu card in addition to the normal cash card function.
- From September 2007, 19, you can apply at the same time as applying to open an account, and you can use it overseas as a VISA affiliated card.iDCan also be used.
- EBANK (at that time) firstIC chipThere is a cash card with a credit function.
- Due to the change of trade name, the name was changed to "Rakuten Bank Jones Card" from May 2010, 22..
- Rakuten Bank Cedyna Card
- From February 2007, 19 (Heisei 2), OMC Card (currentlySMBC Finance Service) And started issuing as "eBANK Card OMC".
- A card that combines the eBANK cash card (at that time) function and the credit card function, in addition to the normal cash card function.OMC cardYou can use the credit as.
- You can apply at the same time as applying to open an account, and you can use it overseas as a VISA affiliated card.DaieiBenefits when used in such cases can be used in the same way as proper cards.
- Due to the change of trade name, the name was changed to "Rakuten Bank Cedyna Card" from May 2010, 22..
- Rakuten Bank Prepaid Card (JCB)
- 2017 (29) Issuance starts from January 1th.
- You can charge from your savings account or Rakuten Super Points.
- It is the only card issued by Rakuten Bank that does not have a cash card function.
Cards issued in the past
- EBANK Money Card
- From June 2007, 19 (Heisei 6), advance application for existing account holders has started.From July 16, the same year, simultaneous application for sending and opening a new account was started..
- 2008 (20) From March 3, we started the service "Classic Premium" in which 24% of the usage amount is returned as points..
- Since April 2010, 22, the VISA debit function has been suspended and only the cash card function can be used..
Next Money Card
- 2009 (21)May 1Issuance started for Hikari branch account holders.
- Like the eBANK Money Card, it is a VISA debit card integrated cash card, but the issuer isNTT FinanceBecomes
- From October 2009, 21, the opening of the Hikari branch account and the acceptance of new membership applications for the Next Money Card will be suspended., The cash card function of Next Money Card and VISA debit service ended on March 2010, 22..
EBANK Card Nikos
- 2003 (15)May 6 から2007 (19)May 1Application In addition to the functions of the eBANK cash card, it is a VISA affiliated card.Credit card(Nikos card) Can also be used.I was able to apply at the same time as applying to open an account.There was no admission fee, annual membership fee, or card issuance fee.
- Credit cardAs 2007 (Heisei 19)May 7Until the same year as a cash cardMay 8Was available until.
- Installed by the companyTMJNotJapan Post Bank,Seven Bank,AEON Bank(2009 (From December 21, 12),E-net(2010 (From December 22, 8),Lawson(Same as left),Mizuho Bank(2014 (From December 26, 2),PatSat(2015 (From December 27, 3) andMitsubishi UFJ Bank(From April 2015, 27) You can deposit and withdraw at ATMs.
- Japan Post Bank of the userNormal savingsYou can deposit and withdraw with.Personal business accounts cannot use this service.When using the service, it is necessary to submit an "automatic payment application form" in order to register the regular savings of the user's Japan Post Bank.Deposits are different from transfer remittances, as they withdraw funds from your postal savings after logging in to Rakuten Bank.
- Securities company,FXRemittances can be made to the deposit account of the user of the company, etc. using the instant deposit service "Rakuten Bank Easy Settlement Plus" (formerly "eBank Debit").
- From August 2009, 21, the conditions for free deposits and withdrawals are only the deposit balance from the type of cash card, and from March 8, the rank according to the deposit balance or the level of the Happy Program. It has been changed to the higher of the above.
- Immediately when there is a transaction such as deposit / withdrawalEmailIs the standard specification.
Rakuten member link registration
By linking your account with Rakuten members (link registration), you can receive Rakuten payment services and preferential programs.
- You can use "Rakuten Bank Settlement", which automatically deducts the purchase price from Rakuten from your account.
- You can pay the transfer fee with your Rakuten Super Points or Rakuten Cash.
- You can enter the "Happy Program" where the membership stage is decided according to the bank balance and the number of transactions and you can receive preferential treatment.
- Main transactions that can raise the membership stage
- Preferential treatment by rank according to level
- Magnification of the prescribed Rakuten Super Points granted according to the above transactions (1 to 3 times) (* There are transactions that are not granted or transactions that are not subject to the magnification)
- Free transfer fee to other banks (0-3 times / month)
- Free transactions at affiliated ATMs (0-7 times / month) (* Deposits of 3 yen or more are not counted as transactions)
All are used within the site (PC, mobile phone) and are not handled by affiliated ATMs.
- In the case of individual Rakuten Bank accounts, regardless of timeCommissionfree.The corporate account is 50 yen.
- For other bank transfers,2006 Since it was directly connected to Zengin Net from January 18, it is now possible to specify financial institutions nationwide and make direct transfers.The transfer fee to other banks is 1 yen for less than 3 yen and 168 yen for 3 yen or more (both including tax).
- When making a transfer to another bank, we are currently forming a tie-up with each of the following banks, and online inquiries in the name of the transfer destination can now be made simply by entering the transfer destination account number.
- 2007 (19)May 2Start-City Bank and the following banks (Mizuho Bank, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Resona Bank, Mizuho Corporate Bank, Saitama Resona Bank, Seven Bank, Citibank Japan)
- 2007May 4Start- National Regional Bank Association64 member banks
- 2007May 5Start-nationwideCredit unionAssociation member 287 safe
- 2007May 10Start- AEON Bank
- Transfers from other banks to eBANK used to beResona Bank,Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,Mizuho Bank,Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJIt was a transfer using the "transfer deposit account" of.The name of the transfer destination was not my name, but "eBANK Ginkou (Ka"." Since the direct connection to Zengin Net, other banks have been able to directly specify eBANK, 2006 (Heisei 18) 3 It was abolished on the 31st of March.
- If you join the Happy Program and turn your Rakuten Bank account into a payroll account, there is a preferential treatment that the transfer fee to other banks is free up to 3 times a month (up to 5 times can be carried over).
- There is an automatic transfer function, and if you enter and set the transfer date, transfer destination, name, transfer amount, etc., the transfer will be automatically made to the specified account on the specified date.When combined with the above, there are usages such as free and automatic payment of rent.
Gold Rush Program (finished in December 2012)
At the same time as the start of direct connection, the "Gold Rush Program" was started, in which a predetermined amount is paid for each number of cases as a privilege to depositors of individual accounts who have made a transfer from another bank.By connecting directly to Zengin Net, for transfers from other banks that previously did not have a commission received by eBANK, a part of the commission dividend to the destination bank that will be newly paid to the company will be paid to the depositor. It was done in the form of reduction.2012 (24) Service will end in December.
Easy transfer (Merumane)
Recipient's electronicEmail AddressA remittance service that specifies.It is not necessary for the sender to specify the recipient's account.The notification email to the recipient can be accompanied by a sentence of up to 500 characters.
- An e-mail is sent to the recipient by the procedure of the sender (Rakuten Bank depositor), and the recipient specifies his / her deposit / savings account (possible with other banks / Japan Post Bank) on the website attached to the sent e-mail. Receive by transfer from Rakuten Bank.
- If the recipient is also a Rakuten Bank depositor, you can immediately deposit money into the account (and send a notification email), but you need to specify the address registered with Rakuten Bank in advance.
Account maintenance fee
- Free for personal accounts, personal business accounts, and corporate business accounts.
- Direct debit by credit card or other fund transfer request form2008 (20) Started sequentially from February 2, 13Automatic debit (direct debit) The companies listed in are supported.
- Utility chargesThere is almost no support for direct withdrawals (supports indirect withdrawals using (via) the above credits).NTT(East / West / Com) can now be withdrawn directly (currentlyNTT FinanceWill be billed via).
We have been planning to handle card loans since the old eBANK era, and the guarantee company is OMC Card (currentlyCedina) Was initially announced.After that, in September 2008 (Heisei 20)RakutenAs a result of joining the group, in February 2009 (Heisei 21), Rakuten's wholly owned subsidiary for high-income earnersconsumer loanRakuten Credit (formerly Aozora Card) that runs the business.Aozora Bank,Orix CreditRakuten acquired a joint venture with a company such asRakuten card) About the loan businessAbsorption splitIn April 2009 (Heisei 21), it was announced that the company's "My One" would be inherited.Rakuten Bank Card Loan My OneIt started as.At this point, eBANK will be in charge of the examination work on its own.Credit guaranteeWas outsourced to Rakuten KC (at that time) as needed.
When the name of Rakuten Bank was changed in May 2010, "eBank Bank's Card Loan My One" was changed to "My One".Rakuten Bank Super LoanChanged the name to ”, expanded the loan facility (500 million yen), and loanedinterest rate(In the case of a contract with the maximum limit), Rakuten Super Points will be given every month according to the loan balance, and other revisions have been implemented.Acceptance of credit guarantee by Rakuten Credit (examination approval) is mandatory as a condition of the contract.
Now[When?] TheiOS(iPhone-iPad-iPod touch)WhenAndroidIt is offered for. For Android for a whileau OfAndroidSmartphoneForau one MarketfromDownloadI was only2012 (24) From March 3th, it will be supported from Android smartphones other than au.Google PlayYou can now download it from.
- Rakuten Bank System Co., Ltd.-Domestic with 58.3% stakeConsolidated subsidiary.SoftwareContract development business.
- EBANK Capital Management (Cayman) Limited-A wholly owned overseas consolidated subsidiary (Cayman)Cayman IslandsLocation).Investment trust trust business.
- Rakuten Trust Co., Ltd. --Trans Value Trust Co., Ltd.2014 (26) Acquired in September and made a subsidiary.2015 (27) The company name was changed in May..Trust business, residential land and building transaction business, money lending business.
- Rakuten International Commercial Bank ――Rakuten Group established 51% (Rakuten Bank 50%, Rakuten Card 1%) and Taiwan's Waterland Financial Holdings (IBF Financial Holdings) 49% to conduct online banking business in Taiwan. Business started on January 2021, 1.
- Etrust Trust Bank of Japan- 2008 (20) February 2, eBANK 14%,Development Bank of Japan40%,Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance5%,Sumitomo CorporationA trust business subsidiary established with a 5% stake.World Financial Crisis (2007-) Because the outlook for the business could not be opened due to the influence of2009 (21) February 8trustClosed the business, in November of the same yearDissolutionMake a resolutionLiquidationWas done.
- Acoh Servicer Co., Ltd.- 2007 (19)May 733.5% stakeEquity method affiliateHad becomeDebt management and collection agency.
- Rakuten Mortgage Co., Ltd.-A wholly owned subsidiaryFlat 35byHousing loanBusiness company.2010 (22) Rakuten Bank took over the business and dissolved it in December.
- ^ The shares newly issued due to the absorption-type split will be delivered to Rakuten Credit from eBANK, and at the same time, all of the shares will be delivered from Rakuten Credit.SurplusIt will be delivered to Rakuten as a dividend.
- ^ Incidentally,RakutenThe head office of the corporation was relocated on August 2015, 8.
- ^ As a similar bank name due to the influence of Article 6 of the Banking Act,Citibank, Iwai Bank Bank (currentlySeven Bank).
- ^ There are also stores that use it and payments that are not immediately deducted, such as various utility charges.
- ^ Company Profile | Company Information | About Rakuten Bank | Rakuten Bank
- ^ a b (PDF) --Rakuten Bank May 2021, 5
- ^ Bank code / branch name / branch number list - Rakuten Bank
- ^ Changes in the number of accounts and deposit balance - Rakuten Bank
- ^ "Japan Electronic Payment Planning, Internet bank dedicated to small amount payment "eBANK" (eBANK) service started from the beginning of 2001". ASCII.jp (September 2000, 4). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ “The first Internet bank to exceed 900 million accounts” (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2020, 6) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ Became a principal member of the world's No. 1 card "VISA" EBANK 2006 (18) April 4
- ^ EBANK criminal charges against President Livedoor Horie ITmedia news 2004 (16) April 4
- ^ Swamped "eBANK Livedoor Controversy" -Both sides' case ITmedia Lifestyle February 2004, 16
- ^ Livedoor and eBANK settle ITmedia News October 2004, 16
- ^ Rakuten invests 200 billion yen in eBANK ITmedia news 2008 (20) April 8
- ^ Rakuten invests 200 billion yen in eBANK ITmedia News September 2008, 20
- ^ (PDF) --EBANK 2008 (20) April 9
- ^ EBANK Gin becomes new president and vice president of Rakuten Kunishige asahi.com
- ^ (PDF) --EBANK, May 2008, 9
- ^ (PDF) --EBANK 2009 (21) April 2
- ^ Making eBANK Bank, Ltd. a consolidated subsidiary Rakuten, Inc. February 2009, 21
- ^ About business transfer of Tokyo Tomin Bank Rakuten branch EBANK 2008 (20) April 11
- ^ Rakuten to over 67% stake in eBANK NIKKEI NET February 2009, 21
- ^ a b EBANK to change trade name to "Rakuten Bank" NIKKEI NET (Nikkei Inc.) June 2009, 21 (Heisei 6)
- ^ a b EBANK to change trade name to "Rakuten Bank" Yomiuri Online (Yomiuri Shimbun) June 2009, 21 (Heisei 6)
- ^ a b (PDF) --EBANK Press Release 2009 (21) April 6
- ^ (PDF) --EBANK, June 2009, 21
- ^ (PDF) --EBANK 2010 (22) April 3
- ^ (PDF) --Rakuten Bank May 2010, 22
- ^ (PDF) --Rakuten Bank May 2010, 22
- ^ (PDF) --Rakuten Bank May 2010, 10
- ^ "Notice regarding conclusion of reorganization contract within group”. Rakuten, Inc. October 2019th, 4Browse.
- ^ "Notice of head office relocation" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, (June 2020, 6) October 2020th, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "EBANK, issues" eBANK cash card "" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2004, 9) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "I already have a cash card, can I change to another type of cash card?”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "EBANK and Gaitame.com, cash card with Edy function". ITmedia Business Online (September 2005, 4). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ “EBANK issues a cash card designed for JRA's popular racehorses” (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2006, 8) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "EBANK issues a cash card with a face photo of a popular boat racer" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2006, 5) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d "For customers using personal accounts Notice regarding Rakuten Bank trade name change”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (May 2010, 5). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "[Repost] Rakuten Bank Cash Card Issuance Fee Free" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2013, 2) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "If you cannot pay with a debit card”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Notice of revision of Rakuten Bank debit card regulations”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (May 2015, 4). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Regarding Rakuten Bank Debit Card, Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card Rakuten Super Point Grant and Revision of Cashback Target Transactions”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (May 2016, 6). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "EBANK, new "spoofing" prevention measures for online payment of VISA debit". My Navi News (September 2008, 2). October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Notice of Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB) Issuance Start". PR TIMES. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB) - Rakuten Bank
- ^ "Rakuten Bank Debit Card (JCB)" designed by "Shopping Panda" is now available " (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2017, 9) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ "Newly designed" Rakuten Bank Panda Debit Card (JCB) "is now available" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2019, 5) October 2020th, 6Browse.
- ^ Impress Corporation (September 2020, 5). “Rakuten Bank, Mastercard Contactless debit card". Impress watch. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten Bank Business Debit Card (JCB) Issuance Start Notice" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2016, 3) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "New issue of cash card" eBANK Card OMC "with credit card function! ” (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (June 2017, 11) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Issuance of" Rakuten eBANK Card "" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2009, 7) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About new issuance of cash card" eBANK Card Jones "with credit card function" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2007, 9) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "New issue of cash card" eBANK Card OMC "with credit card function! ” (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2007, 2) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Rakuten Bank starts issuing "Rakuten Bank Prepaid Card (JCB)" that can be used in Japan and overseas in partnership with JCB". Nikkei newspaper electronic version (September 2017, 1). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Start accepting applications for" eBANK Money Card ", a cash card with VISA debit function that can be selected from 8 types" (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2007, 6) October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "New service that returns 0.5% of VISA debit usage amount to points --- eBANK". My Navi News (September 2008, 3). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ For those who use the old eBANK Money Card
- ^ "NTT Finance and eBANK issue "VISA debit card" for Hikari branch". RBB TODAY (September 2009, 1). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Notice of suspension of acceptance of new account opening at "Hikari Branch"”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (October 2009, 10). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Notice of termination of "Next Money Card" service”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (October 2010, 1). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "Supports ATMs with eBANK and cash card integrated credit cards". internet.watch.impress.co.jp. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About change of cash card with credit card function”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (October 2007, 2). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "About eBANK Card Nikos credit function suspension”. Rakuten Bank, Ltd. (October 2007, 8). October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ Started ATM tie-up with eBANK and AEON Bank EBANK, November 2009, 21
- ^ a b ATM tie-up with Rakuten Bank, E-net and Lawson started at 8:23 am on August 7 Rakuten Bank August 2010, 22
- ^ Started ATM tie-up with Mizuho Bank Rakuten Bank 2014 (26) April 2
- ^ Started alliance with station ATM "Patsat" Rakuten Bank August 2015, 27
- ^ Started ATM tie-up with Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Rakuten Bank 2015 (27) April 4
- ^ "Notice Concerning Acquisition of Shares of Trans Value Trust Co., Ltd. (Making a Subsidiary)" (PDF) (Press Release), Rakuten Bank, Ltd., (September 2014, 9)
- ^ “Company name changed to “Rakuten Trust” Specialized company for acquisition”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2015, 5)