Photo Regarding the provision of information regarding the recruitment of prefectural high school students in the 4th year of Reiwa (students enrolled in the spring of the 4th year of Reiwa)
[High school examination 2022] Miyazaki Prefectural High School announces selection implementation guidelines
If you write the contents roughly
However, schools and departments (courses) that do not carry out academic achievement tests are also permitted.
The Miyazaki Prefectural Board of Education has announced the guidelines for selecting prefectural high school enrollees in 2022 (Reiwa 4).Recommended enrollment selection, ... → Continue reading
The educational environment, university entrance examination reform, and the environment surrounding children are undergoing major changes. Amid the changes of this era, parents' interest in the education and career of children is only increasing. Risemum will transmit accurate and useful information centered on educational information, as a medium that is close to the hearts of parents. We will promptly deliver information that parents are interested in such as education reform, international education, examinations, educational events, STEM education including programming.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Achievement test(Gakuryokukensa,British: achievement test),Academic testWhat is 1Individual OfAcademic ability OfStatusTheMeasurementToInspectionThat is.検査の結果は教育目標の達成度や相対位置で表現されるThe results of the test are expressed in terms of achievement of educational goals and relative position..
Achievement tests are divided into standardized tests and teacher-created tests.
Standard academic ability test
Standard academic ability test is specificDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularIt is a test to measure an individual's academic ability with a common scale that can be compared across regions and regions...The standard academic ability testIndividual OfWithin the groupCan evaluate relative position in..The test scores are standardized based on specimens that appropriately represent students nationwide, and the academic ability of the examinees is compared with that.average50, standard deviation 10Academic deviation valueEvaluated by.The content of the test isLearningSpecific used inteaching materialCan be avoided from.
Broad sensePsychological examinationIs a kind of.
- Example of standard academic ability test
Teacher creation test
Achievement test system
- Thesis body test (English name: essay-type test)
- Overview test (English name: survey test)
- Analytical test
"Selection of new students" and "Achievement test"
Decree, "School Education Law Enforcement Regulations"(Ministry of Education Ordinance No. 22 of 11)high schoolRegarding the selection of new students, it is stipulated that "Achievement tests for public high schools shall be conducted by the board of education of the prefecture or municipality where the high school is established" (Article 90, Paragraph 5).
In addition, "selection of enrollees" in high school isSurveyOther necessaryDocumentAchievement tests are used as materials for the selection of new students, but they are not always required (Article 90 of the School Education Law Enforcement Regulations, etc.). ..
University entrance exams may be referred to as "first-half / second-half schedule individual academic ability tests" at the time of the second examination at national and public universities.
Similar to an academic test
- Junior high school graduation certification test for those who are exempted from attending school(Certified as a junior high school graduate)
- High school graduation degree certification exam(High school graduate certification, oldUniversity entrance qualification test[Large inspection])
- National Achievement/Study Status Survey
- National academic ability / learning situation survey2007 It has been done since (19),primary schoolResearch(Target: 6th grade children such as elementary school)Junior high schoolThere are two surveys (target: students in the third grade such as junior high school).Arithmetic(Math)WhenNational languageDone in.
- ^ a b c d e "New Pedagogy Encyclopedia Volume 1"Hiroyuki Noguchi"Achievement test"1990 (Heisei2 years) p.435 --437
- ^ Distribution of academic ability from Fukushima Prefectural Education Center and its countermeasures Utilization of Fukushima Prefectural Diagnostic Standards Cattest --Education Fukushima 0015 (1976 (Showa51 years) (S51) October) --10page
- ^ "School Glossary" ( 1985 (60)) p.122