Gunma / Shibukawa City Supporting single-parent households Support for children who are about to go on to school or get a job
If you write the contents roughly
Shibukawa City will continue to support families economically affected by the new coronavirus through these efforts.
Going to school or getting a job in Shibukawa City, Gunma Prefecture, to support single-parent households that are economically affected by the new coronavirus ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOConforms to the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS). At the time of 2003, it was also called "new coronavirus"[Annotation 2].
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in..Initially it was called "new coronavirus" etc.[Annotation 3]But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS)..However, in the pressDuring the 2015 epidemic in South KoreaAlso saw the expression "new coronavirus".
- In some cases, SARS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus" and MERS coronavirus is referred to as "new coronavirus different from SARS"..
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ Human coronavirus NL63 Some strains of (HCoV-NL63)New Haven Coronavirus Be careful not to confuse it because it is called (HCoV-NH).
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for SARS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ Example of use of the name "new coronavirus" for MERS coronavirus by the media.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. October 2020th, 5Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. October 2021th, 5Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ "Eiken News" No.128,YamagataInstitute of Health, published June 2003, 6, page 10.
- ^ "SARS virus detected in less than an hour Eiken Chemical Nagasaki University and reagent development" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』June 2003, 6, p. 20. "Causes SARSNew coronavirusWhen a reagent that can identify the gene of the patient is reacted with a sample such as patient's blood (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ "Editorial SARS Eradication of Research" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun』June 2003, 6 morning edition, page 29. "To avoid these secondary SARS epidemics in advance and eradicate SARS itself,New coronavirusIdentification of the source of (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Memories of Eighteen 1996-2014 Domestic and Foreign News" "Asahi Shimbun』February 2015, 2 morning edition, page 12 (Nagoya Head OfficeEdition). In the topics of 2003, "This year,New coronavirusSevere Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is prevalent all over the world. "
- ^ "Toward the development of a new pneumonia virus treatment method, with the completion of genome decoding" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Osaka morning edition dated June 2003, 6, p. 4. "The new type of pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome = SARS), which is rampant mainly in mainland China and Taiwan, is the pathogen SARS virus (SARS).New coronavirus) Genome (all genetic information) has been decoded, (hereinafter omitted) "
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Concerns about the spread of new coronavirus infections in France increase (13/05/11) - YouTube(ANN News）
- ^ Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome, Saudi Arabian Healthcare Worker Infection,Nihon Keizai Shimbun, August 2013, 5.
- ^ 31 people infected with new coronavirus in Saudi Arabia 40 people infected worldwide 20 people died,AFPBB News, August 2013, 5.
- ^ "New Coronavirus'MERS'WHO Beware of Pandemic Spreading in Europe" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, May 2013, 5, morning edition, page 29. The expression "new coronavirus" is only a heading, and in the text, it is written as "new virus" and "Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) coronavirus".
- ^ "Cold virus companion, MERS, the world is wary ── Prevention is hand washing and mask (Genki Navi)" Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2013, 6, evening edition, page 28.In the text "New coronavirusThe expression "Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)" can be seen.
- ^ "Strengthening vigilance for'new corona', 6 countries infected, 20 dead, 2nd place in Saudi, both onset", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2013, 5, evening edition, page 16. "The World Health Organization (WHO) announced on the 1thNew coronavirusRegarding (the following is omitted). "
- ^ "Caution for the new coronavirus" SARS's return "", Yomiuri Shimbun, morning edition, May 2013, 5, p. 22. "New coronavirusInfection is widespread in the Middle East and Europe. (Omitted below) "
- ^ "Strengthening inspection of new corona" Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "Infection in the world", Yomiuri Shimbun, May 2014, 5, evening edition, page 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusThe number of patients with "MERS coronavirus" is (abbreviated below).
- ^ "Coronavirus epidemic in the Middle East, be wary in Japan," Yomiuri Shimbun, June 2014, 6, morning edition, p. 26. "Infection spreads mainly in the Middle EastNew coronavirusReport of patients with "MERS coronavirus" (abbreviated below) "
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
- ^ Angle: The endless MERS, why no vaccine, Reuters, June 2015, 6.
- ^ "Not applicable to emergencies, Korean MERS" Travel restrictions are not required "WHO", Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2015, 6, morning edition, page 18. "MERS was confirmed in 6New coronavirusIs a respiratory illness caused by (abbreviated below). "
- ^ "I want to know now! Prevention and treatment of infectious diseases Hirosaki University planning series (46) Lessons from the MERS uproar" "Asahi Shimbun』January 2018, 1 morning edition (Aomori prefecture version), page 26.
Since ancient timesPost townAs a result, it has flourished as a key transportation hub in the prefecture even in modern times.
- Area: 240.42km2
- Population: X NUM X people
- Men: 42,717
- Women: 44,751
- Number of households: 29,240
- Population density: 363.81 people/km2
(2005 Census Bulletin)
- Japanese archipelagoIt is located near the center of Okinawa (excluding Okinawa) and is one of Japan's navels.
- Towering westHarunayamaIn the foothills of the eastAkagiyamaIn the northMochiyamaとOnokoyamaTowers. From the northTone RiverFrom the westAzumagawaWill meet at Shirai in the city.
- Area: East-West: 6km, North-South: 10km, Surrounding: 40km
- Since ancient timesMikuni highwayFlourished as an important transportation hub.
- 1889 (22th year of Meiji)May 4 -Due to the enforcement of the municipal systemNishi Gunma DistrictToShibukawa-Kanajima Village-Fumaki Village-Toyoaki VillageIs born.
- 1896 (Meiji 29) April 4-With West Gunma CountyKataokaMerged,Gunma-gunWas launched.
- 1949 (24)May 10 -From Gunma-gunKita Gunma DistrictIs separated.
- 1954 (Showa 29) April 4-Shibukawa Town, Kita Gunma District, Kanajima Village, Fumaki Village, Toyoaki Village by merger of 1 villages (former) Shibukawa City was established.
- 1984 (Showa 59)-Declaration of "Maneki Heisei Town in Japan".
- 1996 (8)-Australia, a friendly city tie-up with Logan City.
- 1999 (11)-The national navel summit will be held.
- 2000 (12)-"Navel in Italy"FolignoA sister city tie-up with the city.
- 2006 (18)May 2 -(Former) Shibukawa City and Kita Gunma DistrictIkaho Town-Onoue Village-Komochi Village,Seta-gunAkagi Village-Kita Tachibana Village OfNew mergerBy the currentShibukawaIt became.
Address notation after merger
The place name has been changed from the conventional place name without the "large letters".
- Former Shibukawa CityLarge printThe Shibukawa area is the area without the information (former Shibukawa town area before the enforcement of the municipal system). No change in other districts. (In the Shibukawa area up to that pointFine printEveryZip CodeWas shaken, but it was unified at "Shibukawa". )
- Example 1: Shibukawa City No large letters → Shibukawa City Shibukawa
- Example 2: Shibukawa-shi Ishihara → Shibukawa-shi Ishihara
- Former Komochi Village and Onoue Village are named after Shibukawa City.
- Example 1: Shimoi, Shimokawa, Shimokawa, Kochi-mura, Kita-gunma
- Example 2: Onogami, Onogami, Kita-Gunma-gun Onoko → Onoko, Shibukawa
- Former Ikaho-cho, former Akagi-mura and former Kita-Tachibana-mura are followed by "Ikaho-cho", "Akagi-cho", and "Kitachibachi-machi" after Shibukawa City, respectively, followed by the large name.
- Example 1: Ikaho, Ikaho, Kita-Gunma-gun → Ikaho, Ikaho, Shibukawa
- Example 2: Tsukuda, Akagi-mura, Seta-gun → Tsukuda, Akagi-cho, Shibukawa-shi
- Example 3: Kita Tachibana Village, Oita Small Room, Seta District → Kita Tachibana, Komuro Shibukawa City
- The Kita Tachibana area has changed its reading from "Kitachibana" to "Hokkitsu."
- Higashi Town
- Ueno Town
- Back accommodation
- Sakashita Town
- Nakano Town
- Shimono Town
- Namiki Town
- Tatsumi Town
- Minami Town
- Yorii Town
- Ikaho Town Ikaho
- Mizusawa, Ikaho Town
- Yukako, Ikaho Town
|Image request: Of the Akagi Administration Center after the moveImage providedplease.(2021/7）|
- Akagi Town Shikijima
- Tsukuda, Akagi Town
- Nagai Ogawata, Akagi Town
- Akagi Town Tanashita
- Miyama, Akagi Town
- Akagi Town Katsuhosawa
- Akagi Town Kami Miharada
- Akagi Town Kita Akagi Mountain
- Akagi Kita Ueno
- Akagi Town Sakae
- Akagi Town Takizawa
- Akagi Town barrel
- Mikurogi, Akagi Town
- Akagi Town Standing
- Akagi Minami Akagiyama
- Akagi Town Miharada
- Akagi Town Miyata
- Mochi Kashiwagi, Akagi Town
- Akagiyama, Kitachibana Town
- Kaminami room, Kitachibana-cho
- Kita Tachibana Town Komuro
- Shimotami room, Kitachibana-cho
- Kamihakatada, Kitachibana-cho
- Lower Hakada, Kitachibana Town
- Kitachibachi Town Yazaki
- Kita Tachibana Town Branch Town Yazaki
- Mitabe, Kitachibana-cho
|Shibukawa City and National Population Distribution by Age (2005)||Shibukawa City's Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Shibukawa
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Mayor:Tsutomu Takagi(August 2017, 9, 13th term)
- Former Mayor of Shibukawa
|1||1954 (Showa 29)/5/10||1958 (Showa 33)/5/9|
|2||Saburo Machida||1958 (Showa 33)/5/10||1966 (Showa 41)/5/9|
|3||Masashi Ishikita||1966 (Showa 41)/5/10||1975 (Showa 50)/3/4|
|4||Genji Kato||1975 (Showa 50)/4/27||1981 (Showa 56)/4/25|
|5||Shigeru Tosaka||1981 (Showa 56)/5/31||2001 (Heisei 13)/5/30|
|6||J. Kogure||2001 (Heisei 13)/5/31||2006 (Heisei 18)/2/19|
- Mayor of Shibukawa
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Mayor Executor||Ryoichi Nagai||2006 (Heisei 18)/2/20||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/9||oldAkagi Villagelong|
|1||J. Kogure||2006 (Heisei 18)/4/9||2009 (Heisei 21)/7/28||Former Shibukawa Mayor. Died while working.|
|2||Sakuji Akutsu||2009 (Heisei 21)/9/13||2017 (Heisei 29)/9/12||oldKomochi Villagelong|
|3||Tsutomu Takagi||2017 (Heisei 29)/9/13||Incumbent|
- Constituency: Shibukawa constituency
- Constant number: 2 people
- Term: May 2019th, 5 (Reiwa 11st year) to May 2023 (5th year of Reiwa) May 5th
|Representative name||Parliamentary name||Remarks|
House of Representatives
- Term: October 2017, 29 (Heisei 10)-October 22, 2021 (Reiwa 3 years) October 10, 21 ("48th House of Representatives general election"reference)
|Constituency||Representative name||Party name||Number of wins||Remarks|
|Gunma Prefecture 5st Ward(Shibukawa City (former Shibukawa City,Komochi Village,Onoue Village,Ikaho TownArea),Tomioka,Annaka,Takasaki(OldGunma Town-Minoh Town-Haruna Town-Kurabuchi VillageArea),Kita Gunma District,Kanra-gun,Agatsuma）||Yuko Obuchi||LDP||7||Constituency|
|Gunma Prefecture 1st Ward(Shibukawa City (formerly)Akagi Village-Kita Tachibana VillageArea),Maebashi,Numata City,Kiryu(OldNiisato-Kurohone VillageArea),Green city(Former Seta-gunHigashimuraArea),Tone-gun）||Asami Omi||LDP||2||Constituency|
- Shibukawa Area Wide Area Municipal Area Promotion Development Association (consisting of Shibukawa City, Yoshioka Town, Kita Gunma District, and Haruto Village)
- Shibukawa Fire Department/Fire Department (1815-51 Shibukawa, Shibukawa)
- Higashi branch station (468-2, Kamimiharada, Akagi-cho, Shibukawa) *Former Seta-gun Akagi-mura
- Nishi branch station (558-4 Ikaho, Ikaho-cho, Shibukawa) * Former Ikaho-cho, Gunma-gun
- Kitabu Station (158-1, Kitamaki, Shibukawa City) *Former Kitagunma-gun Komochi Village
- Major industries
- Industrial population
Sister cities/partner cities
Shibukawa City has the following sister cities and friendly cities (two of which have inherited the former Ikaho-cho partnership): The proper nouns are based on the Shibukawa City website.
- Mayor Abano Terme, who wished to interact with each other in the hot spring area, consulted with Gunma Prefecture via a friend about the destination of the exchange, and Ikaho Town was introduced..
- The exchange deepened when a junior high school student was dispatched from Shibukawa City to Logan City in 1991..
- Hawaii County(The United States of AmericaHawaii）
- In the late 19th centuryHawaiian KingdomServed as a minister to JapanRobert W. AlwinThe villa's villa was located in Ikaho.. Since 1987 with IkahoHilo CityInteraction with.. May 1992, 5: Concluded sister school agreement with (then) Waiacare Middle School in Hawaii County.
- The relationship between Shibukawa City, who recognizes "Japanese navel" and Foligno, who is proud of "Centro d'Italia", with "navel".. In 1996, the Shibukawa Junior Chamber invited players from the city of Foligno to the Shibukawa Ekiden in Japan, and in September 1997, the city of Foligno invited the Shibukawa side to the Quintana Festival. After that,(1997) Deepen exchanges through reconstruction assistance, special participation by Mayor Foligno at the Shibukawa Games (1999), etc.
- Television Animation"Beautiful High School Earth Defense Club SeriesIs a fictitious city that is based on Shibukawa City. The case of becoming a sister city with a fictitious city is a rare case nationwide[Annotation 1].
- Major medical institutions
- primary school
- Junior high school
- high school
- Special school
- Vocational school
- Shibukawa City Library
- Shibukawa City Museum of Art, Kuwahara Gimori Sculpture Museum(Shibukawa Shibi Jutsukan/Kuwahara Hiromori Bijutsukan)
- Municipal Museum of Art. A permanent exhibit of sculptures by Giamoru Kuwahara from Numata City, Gunma Prefecture. Originally the building was the Gunma Bank Shibukawa Central Branch, but it is designed to use that empty space.
- Ikaho Sistine Museum(Closed)
- A private museum displaying trick art.
- Gunma Glass Art Museum
- A private museum displaying Art Nouveau glass crafts.
- Hara Museum Ark
- A branch of the Hara Museum (Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo), a private museum displaying contemporary art on the Ikaho Green Ranch.
- Shibukawa City Museum of Art, Kuwahara Gimori Sculpture Museum(Shibukawa Shibi Jutsukan/Kuwahara Hiromori Bijutsukan)
Shibukawa Station is not only located in the center of the city, but also a transportation hub that branches from the Joetsu Line to the Azuma Line.Ikaho Hot SpringIt is also one of the entrance stations to, and all daytime limited express trains stop there.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Joetsu Line: (Maebashi)- Yagihara Station - Shibukawa Station - Shikishima Station - Tsukuda Station
- Azuma Line : Shibukawa Station - Kanajima Station - Grandmother Island Station - Onoue Station - Onogami Onsen Station
- Other,Joetsu Shinkansen Takasaki Station - Jomokogen StationAlthough it passes through the city, there is no station, and it is a tunnel section except for the intersection with the Agatsuma Line (west of Kanashima Station).
- Kanetsu traffic
- Japan Central Bus
- Gunma Bus
- Shibukawa Town Bus (Consigned to Kanetsu Kotsu, Nippon Chuo Bus)
- Ikaho Town Bus
*In the past, the former bus operated by Kita Tachibana Village was taken over by Shibukawa City, but this was also entrusted to the Nippon Chuo Bus.Haruto,箕 goThe direction line was onceGunhoku Daiichi KotsuWas operated (currently transferred to Gunma Bus).
-JR Bus Kanto The highway bus "Kozuke Yumeguri" goes through Shibukawa Station and Ikaho Onsen.
- National road
- Gunma Prefectural Road(Main local road)
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 15 Maebashi Ikaho Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 25 Takasaki Shibukawa Line
- Gunma Prefecture Route 26 Takasaki Annaka Shibukawa Line(Yagihara stop line,Yagihara Station Kokura Line(Duplicate)
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 33 Shibukawa Matsuida Line
- Gunma Prefecture Route 34 Shibukawa Ogo Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 35 Shibukawa Higashi Agatsuma Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 36 Shibukawa Shimoshinden Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 70 Omama Kamishiroi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road (general prefectural road)
- Gunma Prefectural Road 151 Tsukuda Station Maebashi Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 153 Mizusawa Ashimon Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 155 Ikaho Murakami Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 156 Branch Town Yazaki Yorii Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 157 Akagi Yamasashijima Stop Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 158 Miyata Fukiya Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 159 Mochi Kashiwagi Yorii Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 160 Shimo-Hakoda Iwagami Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road 164 Shibukawa Yoshioka Line
- Gunma Prefectural Road No. 255 Shimogaya Shibukawa Line
Sights/historic sites/tourist spots
- Ikaho Hot Spring
- Onogami Hot Spring
- Shikishima Onsen
- Ikaho Green Farm
- (The director isChansonSinger'sHiroshi Ashino）
- Gotokuyama Murakujuin Mizusawa Temple(Kannon Mizusawa)- XNUMX Bando16th bill place
- --Completed (built) on April 2018, 4Buddhism in Taiwan OfDenominationIsRinzai sectTemple ().
- Yumeji Takehisa Ikaho Memorial Museum
- Tokutomi RokaMemorial Literature Museum
- Mizusawa udon
- Saku Power Station(Famous place of cherry blossoms)
- Akagi Nature Garden
- Shirai Castle(Prefectural designated historic site)
Festivals and events
- Ikaho Ishidan Hinamatsuri
- Onoike Hydrangea Festival
- Shibukawa Navel Festival(7th Friday and Saturday of July)
- Shibukawa float festival (mid-August every other year)
- Gyukoda Soba Festival
- Ikaho Festival (9th to 18th September each year)
- Kami Miharada Kabuki
Politician / business person
-  - Tokiwado Raikoshi HonpoFormer president
- Takedayu Kogure --Member of the House of Representatives, Member of the House of Representatives, Owner of Kogure Ryokan
- Ryusaku Tsunoda --Donald Keene is a student of the "Institute of Japanese Culture" founded at Columbia University
- Ken Iizuka - Film director
- Sone junior high student - Film director
- Hiroshi Ichikura -Copywriter, lyricist
- Erika Tosaka -Screenwriter, manga author
- Morio Motoo-Novelist
- Yamaguchi cold water - Novelist
- Nanae Life - Fashion Model
- Chocolate ball mukai --Former AV actor
- Kiyohiko Shibukawa -Actor
- Hiromasa Shimizu -Enka singer
- -Rakugo performer
- Sayaka Tomaru - Gravure idol
- Kano Keisuke - baseball player
- Sota Goto - baseball player
- Takahiro Fujioka - baseball player
- Jiro Sato -Tennis player
- Hidenori Shinohara --Soft tennis player
- Yuzo Tamura - soccer player
- Sq. -Athletics
Works set in Shibukawa city
- Nekomusume road grass diary (2008-) (The main stage of the work, Shibugaki, is modeled after Shibukawa.)
- Initial D(1995-2013)
- Beautiful High School Earth Defense Club LOVE!(2015-) (Bibaku City, the stage of the production, is modeled by Shibukawa City and Ikaho Onsen.)
- Beautiful High School Earth Defense Department HAPPY KISS!(2018-)
- ^ "Gunma and Shibukawa City elections, XNUMX new members will be decided Voting rate is the lowest update". October 2019th, 2Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Sister (Friendship) Alliance Information". Local Government Internationalization Association. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b "Abano Terme City, Italy”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Logan City, Australia”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ a b "Hawaii County, Hawaii, United States”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ "The Royal Villa of Kingdom of Hawaii will be opened to the public”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Foligno City, Italy”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Città gemellate / Shibukawa”. Comune di Foligno. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Shibukawa City Foligno City Sister City Alliance Signing Ceremony> Greetings from the Mayors”. Shibukawa City. October 2013th, 9Browse.
- ^ ""Beautiful High School Earth Defense Department HAPPY KISS! in Ikaho Onsen ~ARE Yu READY?~"”. Shibukawa City (August 2018, 8). October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ "Popular anime "Mio High School Earth Defense Department HAPPY KISS!" & Kinki Nippon Tourist Shibukawa City / Ikaho Onsen collaboration project "ARE Yu READY? In Ikaho Onsen" will be released sequentially from July 7th!”. Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun (July 2018, 7). October 2019th, 9Browse.
- ^ Hokari Tsuneichi (Bust inscription). Shibukawa City Hall Onogami Branch. Site confirmed on September 2013, 9.