It's just a small change of pace.There are XNUMX housewives in a row! ｜ Royko's XNUMX Sisters Diary
If you write the contents roughly
I'm drawing 4 childcare frames on Instagram.
In a world where it's hard to go shopping for each housewife, every day I'm worried about the menu of dinner made from bulk-purchased ingredients ... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Instagram(Instagram,Abbreviation: Instagram)Meta PlatformsAmerican photo and video sharing owned bySocial networking services(SNS)とCreated by October 2010iOSThe service was started at. In April 2012AndroidLimited functionality in November 2012 after the version was releaseddesktopInterface, in June 2014Fire OSApplications for October 2016Windows 10Application has been released.
With this service, users upload media that can be edited with filters,hashtag,GeotaggingCan be organized with.Posts can be published or shared with pre-approved followers.Users can browse other users' content and trend content by tag or location.Users can like photos and follow other users to add their content to their feeds.
By being run by Facebook, Inc,FacebookIt has a strength in the function of linking with and has a mechanism for sharing user data and the same targeted advertisement as Facebook... Instagram co-founders Kevin Cistrom and Mike Krieger left Instagram in September 2018.. There are some major differences from Facebook, and in principle, Facebook allows individual users to register with their real names, but Instagram allows anonymous registration as with other SNS.
San FranciscoKevin Cistrum and Mike Krieger with Baseline VenturesAndreessen HorowitzThe Instagram group was launched with financial support from the two companies.Burbn The original project, named, had a number of features.After Krieger joined, the team focused on mobile features, and what remained was Instagram..
August 2010, 10,Apple OfApp StoreAppeared inInstagram has 12 million registered users by December of the same year.. By June 2011, the number of registered users exceeded 6 million.By September of the same year, the number reached to 9 million.
In October 2010, Josh Reidel joined as community manager shortly after Instagram was announced. In November of the same year, Shane Sweeney joined as a technician, and in August 10, Jessica Zolman joined as a community evangelist..
2011 year 1 month,hashtagIntroduced, making it easier to find photos.. In September of the same year, version 9 appeared on the App Store. This update has new icons with live filters, instant tilt shift, four new filters, high resolution images, optional borders and one-click rotation..
In October 2012Android It corresponds to devices with 2.2 or later and a camera.
The number of users worldwide exceeded 2016 million on June 6, 22..
In September 2017, it announced that the Instagram story will also be published on the web version.It was also announced that it will be possible to post stories from the web within a few months... Same month,Unauthorized accessHas announced that the user's private personal information may have been stolen.Hacker groupAccording to the claim, about 600 million people have acquired.
In December 2017, the hash tag follow function was added. You can now browse regular posts and story posts with hashtags you follow.
On October 2021, 10, it became possible to upload from a web browser for desktop..
Dissemination in Japan
Dentsu Media Innovation LabChief ResearcherAmano AkiraIs, based on the fact that SNS such as Instagram is changing to a place for search behavior for shopping and store selection, the encounter with information is mainly for young people.GoogleFrom tagging (hashtag search + coined word for handing information).
Means good-looking, suitable for photos posted on Instagram,写真In 2017, the word “insta-look” means that it looks good and is suitable for photography.Yu Can New and Buzzword AwardWas selected for the annual grand prize.なお、この年間大賞はThe annual grand prize isfashion magazine"CanCam] Reader model 3 people have won.. Also, as a negative name,Instagram flyWas also born.
Instagram is photogenic in countries other than Japan (English: photogenic)Was called and became popular. In Japan, the above-mentioned "Instagram" is more common, but when expressing the meaning of "Instagram" in a creative work, avoid the name of Instagram, which is the product name, and use "Photogenic" or "SNS". Use a name such as "Photograph".
On Instagram, people with many followers and strong influences (Influencer) Is called Instagramer (English: Instagramer) and is bigPropaganda-AdsIt has an effect. Against this background, SNS marketing services such as "INSTA LIKE" that increase the number of followers at a monthly pace of about 1,000 are also appearing in order to increase the power of transmitting personal and corporate accounts. Since the latter half of 2019, regulations have been entered by Instagram, and many such tools are no longer effective.
On March 2010, 3, Cistrom finished raising $5 in financial support as a source capital from two companies, Baseline Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz. At that timeHTML5Check-in app Burbn Was working on.
August 2011, 2,Series A roundHas announced that it has raised its funding to $700 million. The participating investors areventure capital,Jack Dorsey(twitterCo-founder),(Investment through Lowercase Capital),Adam D'Angelo(QuoraCo-founder).
2012 year 4 month,FacebookAnnounced that it will buy Instagram for $10 billion. Operated independently after the acquisition,TwitterIt is said that cooperation with services that compete with Facebook will continue as before.
There are 2011 types including the filters introduced at the time of updating "Instagram 9" in September 2.0.
The list before update is all 15 types "X-Pro II" "Lomophi" "Early Bird" "Apollo" "Pop Rocket" "Inkwell" "Gotham" "1977" "Nashville" "Lord Kelvin" "Lily" " The names were Sutro, Toaster, Warden, and Heffe, but the names were changed because Apollo, Pop Rocket, Gotham, and Lily were abolished. The abolished "Gotham" had a clear tone with a black-and-white effect similar to the continuous "Inkwell".
"Instagram 2012" was updated on February 2, 10, "Lomophi" was renamed to "Lophi", "Sierra" was added, and there are 2.1 types of filters. It became possible to select whether or not to have a border when updating "Instagram 17" on March 3, 1.
- Normal no filter
- X-Pro II - Cross developmentWind effect.
- Sierra - MountainsMeansSpanish,S"ofNATO phonetic code.
- Lo-fi -Name change from "Lomophi" (ver.2.1 or later),Lomo LC-AWind effect.
- Early Bird
- Sutro - San Francisco OfDerived from.
- Inkwell -Black and white photo effect.
- Walden - Thoreau"Forest lifeThe original title of.
- Hefe -In Germanyeast"Means.White beerCloudy effect like.
- Nashville - instant cameraWind effect.
- 1977 - Apple ComputerYear of establishment.
- Kelvin -Old nameLord Kelvin,Second law of thermodynamicsdiscovererLord KelvinDerived from.
In December 2012, the following terms were added to the Terms of Service.
|"||To help us deliver interesting paid or sponsored content or promotions, you agree that a business or other entity may pay us to display your username, likeness, photos (along with any associated metadata), and / or actions you take, in connection with paid or sponsored content or promotions, without any compensation to you.||'|
Due to user harassment and negative comments on photos, Instagram has improved to give users more control over their posts and comments. In July 2016, we announced that users will be able to disable comments on their posts and technically control posts with words they think are offensive, and for celebrities to implement in August, Subsequently, it was implemented for the general public in September. In December we started introducing the ability to disable comments and removed followers for personal accounts.. In June 2017, it announced that it has developed artificial intelligence that scans words in consideration of context to detect and eliminate bad words..
People who became famous after using Instagram appeared,Instant movieIt has become a business to provide food and places where you can take pictures. Therefore, followersHow nice!People who buy fashionable food, take only pictures and throw them away, and do social harassment or etiquette violations for the sake of photogenicity are referred to as "shining".pestof"FlyThe word "insta flies" was born. According to the Yomiuri Shimbun, residents around Shin-Okubo, where many people are asking for a Korean-style American dog, "Huttogu," are troubled by littering of paper plates and skewers. The Yomiuri Shimbun is a nuisance tweet by Twitter.Butter”And is evaluated as appropriate as a critical expression.. Dangerous acts intended to look good on Instagram may be performed,Irabu OhashiAn accident in which a tourist man fell from the railing of a bridge and diedAn accident in which two male tourists jumped into a waterfall and died at Oshiraji FallsIs occurring.
Negative impact on mental health
2017 BritishRoyal Society for Public HealthConducted by 14 people aged 24 to 1,479不安,Depression,孤独,BullyingIn a survey of the impact of SNS on body image, Instagram showed thatmental healthThe result was that it had the most adverse effects on. Instagram said that a safe and supportive place for young people is a top priority.
University of California, Los Angeles(UCLA) asked young people aged 13 to 18 to use an Instagram-like SNS and examined their brains at that time. Young people who see their photos like "like" have extensive brain activation, and are considered to be the brain's pleasure centers.Nucleus accumbensThe part of the striatum called "" was active. SNS like Instagram is in the brain of teensた ば こ,gamblingSuggests that it may have similar effects to.
Trading illegal drugs
It is illegal for users to sell on InstagramDrugHas been released and has been criticized. In 2013British Broadcasting CorporationPosted a photo of the illegal drug and tagged it with a specific hashtag WhatsAppSuch asInstant messageBy using the app, I discovered that drugs are being bought and sold. Instagram blocks hashtags used in transactions and is hired by the BBCSpokespersonHas a clear rule that Instagram is not just a place to buy and sell, it is simply a photo and video sharing experience. I commented that I would like to report if I find illegal content or inappropriate content.. However, new illegal drug trading cases have occurred since then..
In October 2013, Instagram was a Canadian photographer Petra CollinsI deleted my account. she isUnder hairOf the lower body of the underwear that protrudedSelfiePosted. Photographer Q. Sakamaki, Petra Collins is a jockey of "Pink Culture", a style or movement that has emerged in the photographic world, a writer with both aesthetic and message characteristics, and a female in the lower body selfie He said he had intended to blame the prejudice of the male-centered society that "the hair must be kept out of underwear and swimwear". Collins claimed it hadn't violated Instagram's Terms of Service, and there was no basis for deleting the account..The Daily DotAudra Schroeder says that Instagram doesn't allow pornography or posting of sexual photos, but who knows what it is, Collins has more sexual photos on the site, which women say. femininity" (feminineIt's just because it's a place where I'm used to accepting and presenting such aspects..
In 2015, he posted an account of the Australian fashion agency Sticks and Stones Agency's with a picture of pubic hair protruding from a bikini, and in March 2015 a photograph of a poet with a menstrual blood cloth.Rupee kaurYour account has been suspended. With FacebookTumblrThe account is "We will not be censored"censorshipDo not) "and collected more than 1 shares.
On Instagram, photos of female nipples are regulated, but posting of male nipples is fine. Even if a woman's nipple is visible, it is said that "it is not limited to the case where it is posted for the purpose of education, humor, and satire," and the problem of who makes the judgment is pointed out. In response to the above incident, Instagram protested to delete photos of female nipples, the "male nipples" are allowed to be shown in public, and the society that women do not have "right to put out nipples" A "Free the Nipple campaign" was held to cast doubts on the double standard.Miley Cyrus,Chelsea Handler,Naomi CampbellPosting a photo with a visible nipple and protesting Instagram regulations, knowing that many celebrities and celebrities will be removed.
Instagram hasn't said much about the movement, but CEO Kevin Cistrom said the strict restrictions on nude photos on Instagram were to clear Apple's guidelines and remain an app for ages 12 and up. There is. However, other apps on the App Store have content that exceeds the guidelines, and Instagram's inconsistent response to male and female body photos has led to doubts about whether this statement is correct. Are.
In June 2016,Daily StarReported that a blogger found 100 million apparent pornographic videos posted. Users uploading videos that explicitly violate such guidelines escape the discovery by using Arabic hashtags.. SpokespersonThe SunSaid it would invest in technology to detect pornographic content and quickly remove offending accounts and content..
In April 2016, the order of photos displayed in the user's timeline was changed from chronological to algorithmic. Instagram says it's designed to prioritize the photos users like, but it received a lot of negative feedback. The company tweeted confusing users about the prospect of change, but didn't back down the app or provide a way to get it back..
Around mid-2017, it announced that it has begun to take measures against users who use many unrelated hashtags and who pay to obtain a large amount of engagement. This measure, commonly known as Shadowban, removes the account from the search results (hashtags) and the explorer section of the app, which means it's banned. Instagram was a now-deleted Facebook post that wrote when developing content to focus on business goals rather than hashtags.
- February 2011- Blog site"Tech crunch』" 2010 "best mobile app" in a short time.
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``In the magazine's 2011 Most Creative Business Person 100, CEO Kevin Cistrom was named 66th..
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``イ ン クCo-founders Kevin Cistrum and Mike Krieger are among the "30 under 30" in the magazine..
- September of the same year-Weekly magazine ``In the "SF Weekly Web Awards" magazine, "Best Local App Award" won.
- May same year-Monthly magazine ``In September issue, the cover was decorated by Cistrom and Krieger and featured in the 9 The Hot 2011 issue..
NASAImages from Instagram account of
- ^ "Instagram". App Store. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram APKs". APKMirror. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram". App Store. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Americans who do not know that they are affiliated with Facebook who hates Instagram". Weekly ASCII (September 2018, 4). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram co-founder announces leaving the company "creating new things the world needs"". ITmedia (September 2018, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ It was fixed as a square consistently since the service started, but the specification was changed so that a rectangular image can be posted on August 2015, 8."Thinking Outside the Square: Support for Landscape and Portrait Formats on Instagram”(May 2015, 10). NovemberBrowse.[Broken link]
- ^ Systrom, Kevin (October 2010, 10). “What is the history of Instagram”. Quora. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Welcome to Instagram”. Instagram (October 2010, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The Instagram Community-One Million and Counting”. Instagram (October 2010, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2011, 6). “At 5 Million Users, It's Hard Not To View Instagram Through A Rose-Colored Filter". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The Instagram Community-Ten Million and Counting”. Instagram (Sept 26, 2011). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2010, 11). “Instakarma: Instagram Expands Team And Moves Into Twitter's Original Office”. TechCrunch. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ Beltrone, Gabriel (July 2011, 7). “Instagram Surprises With Fifth Employee Small-staffed photo startup hires an early adopter to evangelize”. AdWeek. Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Welcome to the Instagram Team, Oli Ryan”. Instagram Blog (August 2011, 8). As of September 31, 2011オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.Sept 2, 2011Browse.
- ^ "Introducing Hashtags on Instagram”(May 2011, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Introducing Instagram v2.0”. Instagram (Sept 20, 2011). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Testing, Testing…”. Instagram (October 2011, 7). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "150,000,000 photos”. Instagram (October 2011, 8). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ 外部 リンクArchive from webcache.googleusercontent.com, 15 Feb 2017 09:23:40 UTC.
- ^ "Instagram, "Windows 10 App" Supports PCs and Tablets”. ITMedia News (April 2016, 10). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram story coming to the webFebruary 2017, 9 Onebox News
- ^ "Instagram information leak, damage to general users". ITmedia (September 2017, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Finally to provide the function to post from Instagram and desktop browser". Engadget Japan version. Boundless (October 2021, 10). As of October 20, 2021オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ The official Japanese version of Instagram has appeared. -AppBank, February 2014, 2
- ^ SNS: Instagram's domestic MAU exceeds 2000 million -Mainichi Newspaper, December 2017, 10
- ^ "Number of monthly active accounts in Japan: 3,300 million”. Blog.comnico.jp. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Amano Akira (October 2018, 3). “How to encounter information that'#Taguru' changes". Forbes JAPANAtomix media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Buzzword grand prize "Instagram" CanCam reading model won -Nikkan Sports, August 2017, 12
- ^ "What does "photogenic" mean? Instagram-worthy photos are the trend”. InstaLab (March 2018, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "INSTA LIKE | Increase Instagram followers" (English). INSTA LIKE | Increase Instagram followers. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2010, 3). “Burbn's Funding Goes Down Smooth. Baseline, Andreessen Back Stealthy Location Startup.”. TechCrunch. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Siegler, MG (June 2011, 2). “Instagram Filters Through Suitors To Capture $ 7 Million In Funding Led By Benchmark”. TechCrunch. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Facebook acquires Instagram for $10 billion”. ITmedia News. (April 2012, 4) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Patel, Nilay (December 2012, 12). “No, Instagram can't sell your photos: what the new terms of service really mean". The Verge. Vox media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram seeks right to sell access to photos to advertisers". with the BBC (September 2012, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "Instagram apologizes to users: We won't sell your photos". CNET. CBS Interactive (September 2012, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Geron, Tomio (December 2012, 12). “After Backlash, Instagram Changes Back To Original Terms of Service". Forbes. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b ITmedia "Photos will not be used for advertising materials without permission"-Instagram criticized for changing the rules Netorabo May 2012, 12
- ^ (October 2012, 12). “Thank you, and we're listening". Instagram Blog. Instagram. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ McCullaugh, Declan (December 2012, 12). “Instagram rivals try to lure users away after photo rights flap". CNET. CBS Interactive. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram's Loss Is a Gain for Its Rivals". The New York Times (September 2012, 12). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ McDermott, John (December 2012, 12). “Amid Criticism, Instagram Reverts to Old Terms of Service". . Crain Communications. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Levine, Dan (December 2012, 12). “Instagram furor triggers first class action lawsuit". Reuters. Thomson Reuters. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Tsukayama, Hayley (July 2016, 7). “Instagram will soon let you filter comments on your own account". The Washington Post. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Kastrenakes, Jacob (July 2016, 7). “Instagram is building the anti-harassment tools Twitter won't". The Verge. Vox media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ McCormick, Rich (February 2016, 8). “Instagram's anti-abuse comment filter is rolling out now". The Verge. Vox media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Carman, Ashley (September 2016, 9). “Instagram is now letting everyone filter abusive words out of their comments". The Verge. Vox media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Vincent, James (December 2016, 12). “Instagram will soon let you turn off comments and boot followers from private accounts". The Verge. Vox media. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ O'Brien, Sarah Ashley (December 2016, 12). “Instagram finally lets users disable comments". CNN. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Thompson, Nicholas (June 2017, 6). “Instagram unleashes an AI system to blast away nasty comments". . Condé Nast. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Etherington, Darrell (July 2017, 6). “Instagram implements an AI system to fight mean and harassing comments". TechCrunch. AOL. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Instagram” seeking “rear filling” What is the psychology of creating a fictitious self that the parties talk about? ”. ORICON NEWS (oricon ME). (November 2017, 9) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Only Japan burns with poor food!?-After posting a large amount of ice cream on Instagram, go to the trash can without eating ...". Daily SPA! (Fusosha Publishing). (July 2017, 7) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Haruka" Insta 蠅 "is better than having no purpose in life". Nikkei doors (Nikkei BP). (August 2017, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ “Instagram? Shooting → 8% leftover insane customers The damaged Jibie restaurant decided to ban”. J-CAST News (J-Cast, Inc.). (September 2019, 8) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Too desperate "Instagram" ... The shooting is annoying: Deep reading". Yomiuri Shimbun Online (September 2019, 1). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "[Instagram] Irabu Ohashi, the dangerous act of tourists who caused a fall fatal accident has become normal". Lawyer dot com news (September 2017, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Dive into the Instagram-worthy "phantom waterfall" and die. Is it the cause of the low water temperature?". Asahi Shimbun digital (September 2020, 9). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram'worst for young mental health'". BBC News. with the BBC (September 2017, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Instagram rated worst media for mental health". Yahoo! News. Yahoo! (September 2017, 5). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ EMILY REYNOLDS Research Supports Teenager Brain Likes wired 2016.06.13
- ^ "Instagram blocks some drugs advert tags after BBC probe". BBC News. with the BBC (September 2013, 11). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Batty, David (November 2013, 11). “Instagram acts after BBC finds site users are advertising illegal drugs". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Babb, Fletcher (September 2014, 9). “How Instagram's drug deals go undetected". . NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Collins, Petra (January 2014, 1). “Why Instagram Censored My Body". HuffPost. AOL. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Schroeder, Audra (October 2013, 10). “Was this tame photo too racy for Instagram?". The Daily Dot. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Hinde, Natasha (January 2015, 1). “Did Instagram Ban This Account Because of a Photo Showing Women's Pubic Hair?". HuffPost. AOL. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Banks, Grace (April 2017, 4). “Pics Or It Didn't Happen: reclaiming Instagram's censored art". The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Fuller, Gillian (December 2016, 12). “Free the Nipple: You Need to See This Badass Instagram Account". . Condé Nast. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Shiori Kirigaya I can't even see Instagram. The difference between "male nipples" and "female nipples" Be inspired! February 2017, 2
- ^ Deczynski, Rebecca (October 2015, 10). “Instagram Explains Why It Won't #FreetheNipple". Nylon. Diversis Capital. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Bolton, Doug (October 2015, 10). “Free the Nipple: What types of nipples are allowed on Instagram?". The Independent. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Saori Ohara Is Apple's blame for nudity on Instagram? November
- ^ Barnett, Oliver (March 2016, 3). “Shock as'one million' explicit porn films found on Instagram". . Northern and Shell. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Oldfield, Sara (April 2016, 4). “Instagrot: The shocking explicit porn films hidden on Instagram under Arabic hashtags". =The Sun. . NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Titcomb, James (March 2016, 3). “Instagram is changing its feed to show photos out of order". The Telegraph. . NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "See the Moments You Care About First". Instagram Blog. Instagram (March 2016, 3). NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Titcomb, James (March 2016, 3). “Instagram changes: Don't panic, you don't have to turn on notifications". The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Alba, Alejandro (March 2016, 3). “Instagram users are upset, anxious about the new algorithmic timeline update". New York Daily News. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Thottam, Isabel (March 2016, 3). “Here's What Instagram Influencers Think of the New Algorithmic Timeline". paste. Paste Media Group. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Brueck, Hilary (March 2016, 3). “Instagram Asks Everyone to Calm Down After Algorithm Uproar". Fortune. Time Inc.. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Patkar, Mihir (April 2016, 4). “How (and Why) to Disable Algorithmic Feeds on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook". MakeUseOf. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Lintao, Carissa (July 2017, 7). “Instagram is cracking down on fake influencers". The Next Web. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Lorentz, Taylor (June 2017, 6). “Instagram's “shadowban,” explained: How to tell if Instagram is secretly blacklisting your posts". . NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Congratulations Crunchies Winners!”. TechCrunch: The Crunchies Awards (January 2011, 1). As of August 25, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The 100 Most Creative People in Business in 2011”. FastCompany (May 2011). As of August 5, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Lagorio, Christine (June 2011, 6). “Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, Founders of Instagram”. INC. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Swearingen, Jake (Sept 2, 2011). “SF Weekly Web Awards 2011: We Have Some Winners!". NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "The Hot 20 2011”. 7x7 Magazine (Sept 23, 2011). NovemberBrowse.
- "Introduction to Instagram with 140 characters"Mainichi Communications, August 2011, 2.ISBN 4839938253.
- Amano Akira"Psychology that wants to be shared-Seven viewpoints for understanding the information environment of SNS" (Propaganda conference,2017 ）