If you buy aibo at the Sony store, you will receive a butterfly tie as a gift. Until 22:1 on January 11, 11
If you write the contents roughly
Also, since it may hinder the movement of aibo when playing with accessories such as balls and dice, we are instructing you to remove the butterfly tie.
The Sony store is aimed at people who newly purchase the dog-shaped autonomous entertainment robot "aibo". → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
clothesAs another technology to fastenボ タ ン,fastenerHowever, the history is longer than those.Other than that, purelyDecorationUsed as.Because it looks gorgeous, women's clothingAccessoriesEspecially often used in.
Tie to the bowtieTheBowtie Called (bow tie, bow tie).This is a type of tie and is a men's fashion.It may be sandwiched under the collar.
Since bows have a long history, there are various types such as the following.
- Bow tie (bow tie)
- Pearness Tie (Clip On, Pre Tide)
- There is a knot from the beginning, and it is fastened with metal fittings, velcro, etc. on the side and back of the neck.
- Tsu Thai (Bat Bow)
- Tie a long string-shaped object into a butterfly shape by hand.
- Butterfly tie
- It looks like a butterfly with its wings spread.For formal wear.
- Club bowtie
- When tied, both wings are in a straight line.
- Square bowtie
- Club bow ties with a width of 3 cm or less.
- Chibi Thai
- A very small club bowtie.
- Pointed end bowtie
- A shape with a triangular tip.For parties.
- Charmant Bowtie
- Cut and tie with scissors according to your size.
- tuxedo -It is called a black tie because it uses a black bow.
- Tailcoat -It is called a white tie because it uses a white bow.
- Cross tie --The bow is omitted.
- National ritual emblem - National clothesUsed forinsigniaKind of.
- Chevrolet --Bowtie is the brand mark.
- Ascot tie ――It is also used as a formal dress.