Photo In March, acquired "WELL H-SR" at the live office "worXlab" set up in the company's Tokyo Shiodome Building in December last year.
Panasonic promotes wellness certification acquisition support service
If you write the contents roughly
For this reason, for example, for businesses aiming for health management and work style reform, obtaining certification at the office has the effect of increasing employees' awareness of health and belonging to the company, as well as improving turnover and productivity. You can expect it.
Panasonic will promote a "WELL certification" acquisition support service that certifies healthy and well-being buildings. 2 ... → Continue reading
For more than 1986 years since it was first published in 30, we have been covering a wide range of coverage areas such as administration, housing / real estate, equipment / construction materials, and related services ... It is explained from the point of view of the person.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Health management(Kenkou Keiei) is an employee'sHealth PromotionBy focusing on health management as a management issue and putting it into practice, we can maintain and improve the health of employees and the company.ProductivityA management method that aims to improve. It started with the author of "The Healthy Company" published in the United States in 1992.Business AdministrationとPsychologyIt is said that it was proposed by Robert H. Rosen, an expert in the field.
Human resources in anticipation of a future decline in the working population in recent yearsProductivityAs the improvement of the above is an important issue for companies, the need for health consideration for employees of companies is increasing. Specifically, the main purpose is to improve the productivity of the company by making company-wide efforts to improve both the mental and physical conditions and improving the health of employees. As a method of improving the health of employees, there are methods of approaching the employees themselves such as eating habits, exercise, drinking, smoking and mentality, and approaches to the structure of the company such as working hours and work space. Also, in recent years in JapanMedical billsEfforts are also being made to investigate the cause of the disease using a database. As an effect, in the short term, prevention of long-term leave of sick employees, reduction of the burden of medical expenses on the company, and improvement of the image of the company are recognized, while in the long term, the burden of medical expenses on the elderly for retirees of the company is recognized. It is expected to reduce the number of employees and prolong the healthy life expectancy of employees.
Health management in the United States
In the United StatesPublic health insuranceSince there is no such thing, it has spread since the 1990s, triggered by the fact that the soaring burden of medical expenses on employees has been involved in the foundation of management. There is also an empirical study that obtained a return of 1 for investment 3 because the cost of promoting employee health is regarded as an investment, which leads to improvement of business performance. As an example of research to support this, with the Corporate Health Achievement Award Winners in the United StatesS & P500A study of stock price comparison with (Standard and Poor's 500 Stock Index) after more than ten years can be mentioned. 1999Stock priceAssuming that 100, in 13, 2012 years later, the stock price of the excellent health management award company increased by about 1.78 times, while the stock price of S & P500 remained at about 0.99 times, and the excellent health management award company was in the United States. It is performing above the average for large companies.
Excellent Health Management Award Company Winner
- 2013 American Express
- 2012 Johnson & Johnson
- 2011 URS Corporation
- 2010 Baptist Health of South Florida
- 2009 Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
- 2007 Caterpillar
- 2005 DaimlerChrysler Corporation, Quad / Graphics
- 2004 Cianbro
- 2003 BAE SYSTEMS, Marathon Oil Corporation, Union Pacific Railroad
- 2002 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company's, Eli Lilly and Company,International Business Machines (IBM), Kerr-McGee Corporation, Vanderbilt University
- 2001 The National Security Agency / Central Security Service (NSA / CSS)
- 2000 Dow Chemical Company, GE Power Systems, Sherman Health Systems
- 1999 AlliedSignal Inc., City of Indianapolis and Marion County Sheriff's Department, Baltimore Gas and Electric Co., Glaxo Wellcome Inc.
- 1998 International Business Machines (IBM),The Boeing Company,Johnson & Johnson, First Chicago NBD
- 1997 Hughes Electronics Corporation, Lockheed Martin Energy Systems
Health management in Japan
In Japan, the Health Management Study Group was established on March 2006, 3, and defined the American healthy company as "health management" (with a registered trademark).At that time, there were many cases and study sessions of medical expenses control (prevention of insurance premiums) and health business of health insurance associations, mainly by health insurance associations.Efforts as a management policy for large companies began around 1, and under the deflationary economy of Japan so far, by reducing the human costs of companies,Black companies,One operation, Suicide due to the deterioration of the working environment of employees represented by words such as long overtimeIndustrial accidentIt is thought that the fact that the actual harms and risks of the court case, etc., became apparent on both the employee side and the company side also helped to increase the need for health consideration for employees.加えて、全国のIn addition, nationwideHealth insurance associationThe total deficit amount reached 3,689 billion yen (FY26)As the burden on companies is increasing to compensate for the deficit, one of the purposes is to reduce medical expenses from a short-term and long-term perspective by improving the health of employees.
The Japanese government also wants to "extend the healthy life expectancy of the people"Japan Revitalization StrategyIt is positioned in.In addition, from December 2015, stress checks will be mandatory for companies of a certain size or larger.
Movements to support the efforts of private companies have also begun.
2012 Than,Development Bank of JapanIs "DBJ Health Management Rating""LoanIn addition to the system, preferential interest rates are applied to companies that give excellent consideration to the health of their employees.
In addition,Ministry of Economy, Trade and IndustryとTokyo Stock ExchangeJointly "Health management brand"2015 Since the first announcement in March, it has been selected and announced every year ("3 Health Management Brands" 22 companies were selected).2017 ThanExcellent health management corporationThe certification system has also started.
In these companies, the vitality of employeesProductivityIt is expected that the medium- to long-term performance and corporate value will be improved by revitalizing the organization such as the improvement of the stock price, and that the stock price will be improved by gaining the understanding and evaluation from investors.Also,
- ^ [Column] "Health of the company" in "Health of employees" ECOZZERIA January 2013, 1, Takaaki Ishii
- ^ (PDF) "Occupational Health 21" July 2014 No. 7, pp. 77-2, Incorporated Administrative AgencyLabor Health and Welfare Organization
- ^ (PDF) August 2014, 4,Federation of health insurance associations
- ^ (PDF) August 2014, 6,Prime minister's residence
- ^ DBJ Health Management Rating Development Bank of Japan Inc.
- ^ (PDF) Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- "Healthy Company-Utilization of Human Resources and Stress Management" (Robert H. Rosen (Author), Tsuneji Munezo (Translation), Sanno University Press, 1994)
- "Employee health is effective for management" (Yuji Furui, Labor Survey Committee, 2014)
- "Healthy management that makes the company and society happy" (Shigeru Tanaka, Koichi Kawabuchi, Toshiaki Kono, Keiso Shobo, 2010)
- "Introduction to" Health Accounting "-Energizing Employees and the Company" (Akira Mori, Tomohisa Nagata, Shinya Oku, Hoken, 2010)
- SHEM Non-Profit General Incorporated Association Mark Promotion Organization for Excellent Health and Safety --We are engaged in publicity activities and acquisition support for the certification system for excellent health management corporations.
- Health Management Forum
- Extend healthy life expectancy! (Health Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare)
- Health Management Study Group
- Labor Health and Welfare Organization
- 26 "Health Management Brands" (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- 29 "Health Management Brands" (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- 29 "Health Management Excellent Corporation Certification System" (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- 30 "Health Management Brands" (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- 30 "Health Management Excellent Corporation Certification System" (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry)
- Awareness survey on health management
Turnover(Rishokuritsu,British: employee turnover, employee churn rate) is a period of time (for example, one month) among workers who were working at a certain point in time., No, 1 year or 3 years), How much is thatLeft workAn index that expresses as a ratio.If this value is extremely highWorkerIt is implied that it is difficult for workers to settle in the job, and it is normal for them to be replaced. On the contrary, if it is extremely low, the worker will settle in the job.Career change,industryIt is suggested that the movement of labor between them is becoming difficult.The definition or calculation method of the turnover rate varies depending on the purpose for which it is obtained and the state of the obtained statistics. Therefore, the values of the turnover rate published by different entities for different purposes should be simply compared. Can't.
Turnover rate in companies
When focusing on one company, the turnover rate depends on that company at some point.employmentIt can be regarded as the percentage of workers who have left their jobs after canceling their employment relationship within a certain period of time.[Annotation 1]..The general method is to divide the number of employees who left the company for a certain period (for example, one year) from the starting date (such as the beginning of the term) by the number of employees on the starting date, but for new employees, it takes about three years. It is often the case that the turnover rate is calculated, or for those who joined the company mid-career, the time of each hire is used as the starting date...Also, regarding the denominator, considering the existence of those who enter the job during the term and leave the job immediately, the method of adding the number of employees during the term to the number of employees at the beginning of the termThere is also a method of using the average number of employees at the beginning and end of the term.
For those who want to work for a company, it is common to consider the turnover rate as one of the factors to judge the working environment of the company, but especiallyUnofficial offerIt is said that there are many cases where those who receive the job ask about the turnover rate..
In general, the turnover rate tends to be high for jobs that require results in a relatively short period of time, and conversely, the turnover rate tends to be low for jobs that require long-term technical accumulation and skill. Is said to be..In addition, in companies with a low turnover rate (high retention rate), the length of service of employees is long, which can be seen as a reflection of the fact that human resources are not flowing and the organization is becoming rigid..
magazine"Oriental economyHowever, according to the ranking created from the employment status of new employees three years later for major Japanese companies, mining, rubber products, electricity / gas, air transportation, oil / coal products, non-ferrous metals, glass / earth and stone products , Precision equipment has a low turnover rate of 3% or less (retention rate of 10% or more), and conversely, retail industry, warehouse / transportation related industry, service industry, real estate industry, pulp / paper, and pulp / futures trading pulp. The turnover rate of non-manufacturing industries excluding paper is high at 90% or more (retention rate is low at less than 20%).
It is presumed that the reason for the high turnover rate in the non-manufacturing industry is that structural problems such as an increase in labor burden due to labor shortages have increased the turnover rate...According to the ranking also compiled by the magazine "Toyo Keizai"2010 から2015 The worst 5 companies that have reduced their regular employees in 3 yearsLand (real estate company)(99%),Uniden Holdings(Electrical equipment) (92%),Priest sushiIt is (92%), and two of the worst three are certainly retail and service industries.
A large amount of turnover because the reason for retirement is not taken into account when calculating the turnover rate.RestructuringThe turnover rate may increase due to the implementation of.
Turnover rate in the labor market
The most common areEmployment trend surveyIt is calculated based on, There the turnover rate is defined as "the ratio of turnover to the number of regular workers at the beginning of the year".
Aside from this,Monthly Labor SurveyThe employment rate and turnover rate calculated based on the above are the increase / decrease in the number of workers in the relevant business establishment in the month including the transfer (transfer) between business establishments within the same company divided by the number of workers at the end of the previous month. Value.
These surveys conducted by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare areExtraction surveyTherefore, the turnover rate is calculated based on the estimated value.
The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare also publishes statistics on the turnover status of new graduates, which isemployment insurance It is a value estimated from the registration status of the worker and the age of the worker..
|Graduate||Junior high school graduate||High school graduate||Junior college graduate||University graduate|
|1987 (Showa 62)||39.8||19.8||13.6||11.1|
|2000 (Heisei 12)||49.3||26.3||19.3||15.7|
|2005 (Heisei 17)||45.3||25.0||19.5||15.0|
|2010 (Heisei 22)||41.3||19.5||18.1||12.2|
|2015 (Heisei 27)||42.6||18.2||18.6||11.9|
|2018 (Heisei 30)||34.9||16.8||17.8||11.6|
|Graduate||Junior high school graduate||High school graduate||Junior college graduate||University graduate|
|1987 (Showa 62)||64.5||46.2||38.4||28.4|
|2000 (Heisei 12)||73.0||50.3||42.9||36.5|
|2005 (Heisei 17)||66.7||47.9||43.8||35.9|
|2010 (Heisei 22)||62.1||39.2||39.9||31.0|
|2015 (Heisei 27)||64.1||39.3||41.5||31.8|
|2016 (Heisei 28)||62.4||39.2||42.0||32.0|
|Industry||High school graduate||Junior college graduate||University graduate|
|Mining, quarrying, gravel pitting||24.3||-||15.0|
|Electricity, gas, heat supply, water supply industry||8.9||6.6||9.2|
|Information and communication industry||41.8||37.8||28.8|
|Real estate business, goods leasing business||46.7||46.4||34.2|
|Academic research, professional / technical service industry||38.2||46.1||32.8|
|Accommodation business, restaurant service business||62.9||57.4||50.4|
|Life-related service industry, entertainment industry||58.0||56.1||46.6|
|Education and learning support business||58.0||39.5||45.9|
|Medical and welfare||46.5||35.7||39.0|
|Complex service business||26.9||29.6||27.2|
|Service industry (not classified elsewhere)||44.8||46.2||35.6|
- ^ Daijirin Third Edition "Rishokuritsu [Turnover rate]』- Koto bank
- ^ a b c "en Partners Club Recruitment Q & A I have a question about the turnover rate.”. En-Japan. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c "Turnover rate of the Human Resources Department in Japan”. I Cue. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Yoshihiro Kishimoto (April 2013, 4). “Top 300 white companies with low turnover rate for new graduates Electricity / gas and shipping are in the white industry! ??”. Toyo Keizai Online. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Calicone (August 2013, 8). “A must-see for job hunters who are lost The "industry with a low turnover rate" you are looking for is here!”. Amoeba News. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b Accor Management (May 2012, 5). “Calculation method of turnover rate / retention rate”. Accor Management. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Soshiro Murayama (August 2019, 8). “Three years after new graduates, the ranking of 3 companies that“ young people will not quit ”has reached 300 companies with a retention rate of 100%.” (Japanese). Weekly Toyo Keizai: pp. 3 NovemberBrowse.
- ^ Ranking of 5 companies that have reduced regular employees from 300 years ago http://toyokeizai.net/articles/-/174251
- ^ "Employment Trend Survey: Survey Overview”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Overview of the 23 Employment Trend Survey: Summary of Results”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "Explanation of main ratios and terms used in welfare labor statistics”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ "List of materials related to the turnover status of new graduates”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b "We will announce the turnover status of new graduates (status of graduates in March 28) -The turnover rate of new graduates within 39.2 years after employment is 32.0% for new high school graduates and XNUMX for new university graduates. % ~ " (Press release), Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, (March 2019, 10) NovemberBrowse.
- ^ a b c Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (January 2019, 10). “(PDF)". NovemberBrowse.