[Heart-warming ... not !!] Autumn to enjoy with my daughters ♪ ⇒ "Yupapa's childcare full throttle" that only dad is exhausted
If you write the contents roughly
I just had an entrance ceremony and an entrance ceremony under the cherry blossoms
I drew this manga while I was scared that it was already autumn.
Reiwa is an era when it is natural for dads to raise children.As if to symbolize the image of Reiwa's dad, I always try my best to raise my child ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Entrance ceremony(Nyugakushiki) isDedicated to pre-school and extra curricularIt is a ceremony that allows students to enter the school and celebrates it.JapanSo in generalSpring:It is an event ofWesternSo in generalFall:EventIs. In addition, there are some places where the entrance ceremony cannot be held due to the system, such as going to school from the day when you reach school age. Also, when entering a kindergarten, it is called an "entrance ceremony".
Japaneseprimary school,Junior high school,high schoolEtc.,Opening ceremony,Closing ceremony,Graduation ceremony,Completion ceremonyAlongsideSpecial activityInschool eventso,Ceremonial eventIt is a learning activity classified into.
Course of StudyThen, "Based on its significance,National flagWhile doingNational anthemTheChorusInstruction should be given." Raising the rising sun flag at the entrance ceremony (and graduation ceremony),You areThere are various problems with singing the song (for details, similar problems are occurring.Problems at the graduation ceremonychecking).
At the entrance ceremony, the following steps are mainly conducted.
- New student admission
- How to enter and sit downClass teacherBy prior instructions, etc.
- National Anthem Singing(At the entrance ceremony of elementary school students, it is difficult for new first graders to memorize the lyrics, so there are schools where current students and staff sing or omit them).
- Read out the names of new students (some schools call them "admission certification" or "introduction of new students")
- Depends on the classroom teacher or grade chief (starting with "admissions" [Heisei XX year enrollment "etc.).
- head teacherCeremony by
- Includes admission declaration.
- Oath by new student representative
- Go to the principal and the representative swears that he "obeys the rules".
- However, it is becoming a mere corpse, and many schools do not have it.
- Words of encouragement from local residents
- In some schools, there is little support from the community, and in others there is no support.
- Welcome words from current student representatives
- Many schools do not have this.
- school songChorus
- Depending on the school, staff and student representatives / volunteers may sing in the form of "showing".
- After the ceremony, some schools hold face-to-face ceremonies with current students. Greetings will be exchanged between the student council president and the new student representative (however, depending on the area, it may be the day after the entrance ceremony).
After the end, new students move to the classroom, while parentsPTAAttend a related ceremony (admission ceremony).