New Year dishes in 2022, 34.8% of child-rearing households "plan to eat", the points to choose are good taste and number of items
If you write the contents roughly
What is the origin and meaning of osechi cuisine?
Aussie Foods, which develops the food business from various angles, will discuss "Looking back and prospects in the food market" on November 11th. → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
"New Year" is an abbreviation for "new year party" and "new year party",ChugokuIt originates in the event of the Gosetsu festival, which was transmitted from.. The prototype isYayoi PeriodIt was made inNara periodToImperial courtAt the innerMeetingIt was performed as a "sechie," and the offering offered there was called "sechiku." It's not the current dishriceWas said to have been.
It is believed that the common ceremonies of the Gobunkai came to be offered by the general public.[Annotation 1].. Originally I mentioned all the five festival festival foods, but later came to refer to the most important New Year foods of the people's day.. New Year's foodEdo Period OfsamuraiIt is said that it was shaped mainly by manners.
Edo Period,KansaiThen, "Hoban decoration",EdoThen, "kutsumi",Kyusyu Of佐賀-NagasakiIn such cases, "Homandai / Hand-held",Old godToThree sidesSuch as delicious foodTokonomaI also decorated it, acted on the guests who visited for the New Year's greetings, and ate with my family.
Transition to heavy packing
According to the "Short Road" (1853)TenmeiI had eaten until that time, but since then I have only decorated it, and the New Year's cuisine changes to heavy filling. The dishes served on the set and the dishes packed heavily were prepared. Of these, the dish served on the set was called "Osechi".. Later "Tokyo customs" (MeijiAccording to (34), the simmered dishes served as a set are called "Obushi," and the heavy stuffed ones are called "Shokuzumi."[Annotation 2].
In a heavy boxHonzen cuisineFoods centered on simmered dyes, which were used to be, have come to be packed, and the fusion of food products and meals has progressed. CurrentlyHeavy boxThe New Year's food packed in is called Oshibushi.. The reason I started packing packed dishes in heavy boxesMeiji EraIt is said to be after that.
When was the time when the method of packing sushi in a heavy box completely established?Second World Warlater,Department storeIt is also said that this is due to the release of osechi dishes in heavy boxes that look good... Regarding the stuffing of New Year's cuisine in the Edo periodCulture/Bunsei YearThere is a theory that it is influenced by the food in the Japanese teahouse.
The basics of osechi cuisine are three kinds of appetizers (three appetizers,Lip),Boiled,Vinegared food, Pottery. The composition differs depending on the region. The contents of the three side dishes are in KantoBlack bean,Herring roe,Tazukuri(Tazukuri) 3 types, In Kansai, black soybeans, number of children,Seared burdockThere are 3 types of.
Each dish is cooked, dried, orvinegarThere are many things that will last for a long time, such as being pickled in water or having a strong taste.This regards the New Year's fire as a sacred thing, welcoming the old god and eating together.Eating with GodToZoniIt is said that boiled cooking using fire should be avoided as much as possibleCustombased on.. There is also a theory that there is an element to release women from housework.
Nowadays, Japanese food culture is diversified and food preservation technology is advanced,Raw,delicacyIn addition,Chinese cuisine,Western cuisineOften, a wide variety of dishes are packed in a heavy box and served.MarinatedSuch asHors d'oeuvre,roast beefAnd of beefHachimanmakiSuch asMeat dish,sushiIs proposed as a recipe by companies and lifestyle information sites..
In addition to making goblin dishes at home, you can make reservations for over-the-counter or home delivery services at grocery stores,Department store,restaurant,インターネットThe number of people selling at the above stores and purchasing is increasing... Acceptance begins around September and most are delivered at the end of the year, but some department stores offer delivery from January 9nd to mid-January so that you can eat after your return home from the New Year holidays..
December 2019, 12 Certification to deliver free food to people in needNPO corporation"Second Harvest Nagoya" was provided by a food manufacturerFood lossHave a plan to discardホ ー ム レ スIt was distributed to 13 groups including support groups and welfare groups. The activity is the seventh year. Most of the dishes left on December 7 are discarded because food manufacturers wholesale prepared dishes to supermarkets by December 12. Manufacturers make more than ordered, and some food products are discarded even though there is no problem with quality.
|Black bean||Boiled black beans sweetly to prevent wrinkles||Black isTaoismIs said to be the color of evasion in.. The one who wished for longevity and health (no illness and illness) by paying attention to work so much that he could work as an expert (bean) as he got a darker sunburn..|
|Herring roe||Herring roe||The number of eggs has a large number of eggs, andHerringIs familiar with "two parents",Five grainsPrayers for good harvest and prosperity of descendants.|
|AnchovyTheRice field OffertilizerAnd whereBalesthingRiceIs derived from the fact that.. "Gomame" is "XNUMX rice", and it is a prayer for good harvest along with the name of "rice making"..|
|Seared burdockRui bird(A symbol of a good year), a prayer for a good harvest and a disaster.. Black means to get rid of evil.. Burdock is used because it has deep roots in the ground. Also known as "open burdock", it also means "open luck.".|
|red and whiteKamaboko (steamed fish cake)||Sacred meal OfRed rice,White rice||The shape isFirst sunriseUsed because it resembles the shape of.. Red means amulet, white means clean.. The color of red and whiteOmenIs said to be good.|
|In wordsDate MasamuneIt's my turn.Fried eggs,Dashi roll||"Date" is a word that expresses gorgeousness and flashiness, and there are various theories such as the name "Date roll" meaning gorgeous omelet, and Date Masamune prefers to eat grilled fish paste mixed with eggs. is there.Scroll(book) A lucky charm that hopes to have culture, learning, and education from a shape similar to.|
|"Kachi" chestnut is derived from "winning".. What is "Kindan"GoldenIn the sense of a dumplingIt means gold and silver treasure, and wishes for good luck... However, it is believed that chestnuts were used after the Meiji era..|
|Otafuku beans||Broad beanA kind of boiled sweetly. Literally, I prayed that Fuku was not rich.|
|Grilled side dish|
|Grilled seafood||Yellowtail||BornPray.Prosperous fishWhat was good to be.|
Depending on the areasalmonSalting (See Note 2)
|Grilled sea bream||Red snapperIs God||"Medetai" word matching.|
|shrimpThe pottery||spiny lobsterWas often used, but because it is expensive,PrawnsAre used.||longevityA lucky charm(BeardIs longwaistOriginated from the appearance of bending). Also, shrimpMoltingMeans to renew life from doingOr, it is said that one wishes for success by repeating molting.. There is also a theory that it is used because the vermilion color of shrimp is radiant..|
|Grilled eel||eelSee also Most recent taste.||Pray for success in eel climbing.|
|Red and white||RadishとGinsengUsedMasturbate.||Red and white used for celebrationMizuhikiAdmire.. Lucky items for peace and peace.|
|Chorogi||Plant rootsPerillaDyeed red with vinegar. Often served with black beans.||Hope for longevity by guessing joyful kanji such as "Elder tree", "Chiyo-rogi", "Chi-roki", and "Cho-ro".|
|lotus rootVinegared food.||HasuneBuddhismIt is said to be in a pond in Paradise where the Buddha is located.. Hasune with many holes is an auspicious or next meaning of "the future is clear".|
|TurnipI want tochrysanthemumRed and white vinegared garnished with flowers.||Good luck for longevity.. In the samurai society, it is said that kabu has spread as an auspicious food that aims at the head because it leads to the head..|
|Also used as a ingredient in boiled rice. Wrap fish such as herring lacking in kelp,Dried gourdTie in.||"Rejoice" word matching.. The kelp was also called "Hirome" or "Ebisume".. "Hirome" isSpreadDerived from the shape of kelp.. Also, it is said that the word "kosei" was applied to "kelp" to pray for the prosperity of descendants... The kelp roll has a meaning similar to that of the Date roll, which is similar to a scroll (book) and symbolizes culture and learning..|
|One of the ingredients for simmering. Jinka Shiitake mushrooms resemble a shiitake umbrella in Jinkasa..||Remnants of samurai society.. Shiitake mushrooms, which were prized as offerings to the gods, have a wish for vitality and health..|
|One of the ingredients for simmering. Shield tofu is a tofu made by adding a grain to the tofu.||Remnants of samurai society.. A prayer to protect the house.|
|One of the ingredients for simmering. Rein konjac is konjacreinsSomething like.. Make a vertical cut on the thinly cut konjak and pass one end through it.||Remnants of samurai society.. Means tightening and nourishing the heart.. The knot is round, and it is used as an auspicious tie that leads to good ties..|
|One of the ingredients for simmering. Boil with Kasuko and color.||First of all, one big sprout came out, so it was called "Medetai".. A thing that prayed for success because the buds appearedAlso, by coloring in yellow, it represents a good and prays for money and wealth... In the olden days, the hiragana "ka" was called "kuwa", so there is a theory that you can eat so that you can spend the whole year from wow = kai = pleasant..|
|One of the ingredients for simmering.||As mentioned earlier, Hasune, which has many holes, is an auspicious or next meaning of "the future is clear".. thisHoleThere is a meaning that the future is foreseen because of the vacancy, and that the lotus root has a meaning that it bears a fruit after the flower..|
|One of the ingredients for simmering.||Devil arrowResembling an arrow feather.|
|One of the ingredients for simmering. Yatsuto is a cultivar of taro||Hope to become a head because of a large root potato.. In addition, taro is said to be a prayer for a treasure because many potatoes grow on the potatoes..|
|bambooshoot||One of the ingredients for simmering.||I want my child to grow up quickly because it grows fast.. I wanted to stand up because I would grow up to heaven.. There are various theories such as comparing the growth to the prosperity of the house..|
|kumquat||"N" means "luck" and is meant to increase luck||Means "gold crown" as a treasure.|
|Plum blossom carrot|
|Punched with a mold or cut into a pentagonal plum petal with a knife||plumIs a lucky charm because it always bears fruit when flowers bloom. Also,carrotIt is also said that the red color represents life.|
Use kumushige (a pair of heavy boxes) to stuff Chinese food. The meaning of packing in a heavy box is to have good luck in the sense of "overlapping" the auspiciousness.
It is said that the original weight was five-tiered., The theory that this five-stage weight is officialThere is also. However, recently, four-tiered stacks have become common., The theory that makes this four-tiered formalThere is also.
On the other hand, the weight of five in five-stage weight isFor earthIs said to represent.. However, there are various theories about the contents of Goju, and if you use Godanju, you will not actually pack Goju in the sense that you can fill the heavy box next year.As a place to pack the fortune given by Toshigami, nothing is actually packed,Masturbate,Vinegared foodTo be heavy to pack, As "reserve weight", which is used to pack a lot of Chinese food or family favorite foodand so on.
There are many more simplified ones such as three-tiered and two-tiered..
In the Kanto area, it is packed without any gaps, whereas in the Kansai area, it is packed with soft white background while decorating with white background.Later, it wasn't limited to that, but most of the Kansai-style and Kyoto-style festivals that were sold were tightly packed and sold without gaps..
The general configuration of the triple layer is as follows.
- Congratulatory appetizers and mouth-watering.
- Roasted and vinegared roasting.
- Boiled food in Sannoe.
The general structure of the four-tiered structure is as follows.
- One important thing is that three of the congratulatory side dishes and the mess.
- Two-layered pottery.
- Boiled food in SannoeOr vinegared food.
- Vinegar for YonjuOr boiled.
The general structure of the five-stage stack is as follows.
- Celebration side dish.
- Three-tiered bowlOr seafoodOr pottery.
- Yonojuni is a boiled rice (simmered mountain dish).
- Go no Shige (There are different opinions about Go no Shige in the case of XNUMX steps)
In addition to black beans, rice field making, and celebrating succulents, they may be placed in one container or placed in another container..
- ^ The event of the Five FestivalsMeiji6 years(1873 )ofProclamationAs a result, it was abolished as a court event. The day of the five verseslunar calendarIt was January 1th,New yearIt was decided that it would be accelerated by about one month by the adoption. 『NHKToday's dishes Origin of "New Year dishes" "New Year dishes" Kazunari Yanagihara p121.
- ^ Hirade Jojiro"Tokyo Customs and Spirits, Vol. 34," Toyama Fusa, 3, page XNUMX (National Diet Library Modern Digital LibraryCan be viewed at). "Osechi" are daikon radish, carrots, eight heads, burdock roots, konjac, yaki-dofu, green kelp, and sesame seeds.In addition, it is written that salted salmon is served as a set. Kazunoko, boiled beans, konbu maki, sesame seeds, and burdock root are listed as "food stacks".
- ^ a b "Four seasons of Japanese cuisine winter" Kodansha ISBN 4062674548
- ^ "New year". Advantageous Japanese. Japan Broadcasting Corporation (January 2014, 12). 2014/12/16Browse.
- ^ "World Encyclopedia』(平凡 社), New Year dishes
- ^ Hida, Hirofumi (). Really scary Japanese audiobooks. Pan roringu (Hatsubai). ISBN 978-4-7759-8631-8. OCLC 1108314699
- ^ Japanese "events" and "food" conventions p.36
- ^ a b c d e f g h Japanese tradition p.58
- ^ Food encyclopedia p.316
- ^ Japanese tradition and New Year Kibun
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Graph company "Ceremonial occasionMethod-Rules and Manners as Discipline Revised Edition” Graphsha p.342 2003
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "Encyclopedia of cooking ingredients"SHUFUNOTOMO p.394 1996
- ^ Indispensable decoration of Horaidai
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Japanese "events" and "food" conventions p.37
- ^ Shinya Yamada, ``Formation of New Year dishes and women's magazines in modern times: Focusing on "Women's Friends", "Women's Pictorial", "Shufu no Tomo" (Formation of historical representations and consumer culture)' National Museum of History and FolkloreResearch Report 197, 295-319, 2016-02,NOT 120006301630
- ^ a b Eat New Year's Eve dishes in New Year's Eve in Hokkaido(North food culture data box)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r Japanese tradition p.59
- ^ a b Nippon lucky luck p.210
- ^ a b Japanese "events" and "food" conventions p.39
- ^ Western-style osechi hors d'oeuvre｜Original recipe,Ito Ham, Viewed May 2016, 4.
- ^ Osechi Special Feature/Standard and Arrangement/Beef Hachiman Maki,Excitement, Viewed May 2016, 4.
- ^ New Year Special/Standard and Arrangement/On Plate,Excitement, Viewed May 2016, 4.
- ^ JR East / Avoiding the increase in delivery at the end of the year / Developing osechi that can be received at stationsNihon Net Keizai Shimbun (Japan Distribution Industry Newspaper) Retrieved December 2018, 12, December 6, 2018.
- ^ "Osechi diversification announced as soon as possible / product development by generation ■ Delivery after New Year's Day""Asahi Shimbun] Morning edition September 2018, 9 (economic aspect) June 4, 2019 reading.
- ^ [Living Life] Gorgeous New Year?バ ブ ルAfter that, flashyNihon Keizai Shimbun] Morning edition December 2018, 12 NIKKEI The STYLE (22 reprints).
- ^ June 2020, 1 Chunichi Shimbun 1 pages
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq ar as at au av "What is the origin of osechi cuisine? What does that mean”. Good rediscovery of Japan. 2019/1/5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Maruzen Food General Dictionary p.163 1998
- ^ a b Nippon lucky luck p.207
- ^ a b c d e f g h Food encyclopedia p.317
- ^ a b c d e f g h i Encyclopedia of dry matter p.214
- ^ a b c d e f Encyclopedia of dry matter p.215
- ^ a b Nippon lucky luck p.212
- ^ a b Nippon lucky luck p.211
- ^ Japanese "events" and "food" conventions pp.38-39
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l Nippon lucky luck p.213
- ^ a b c d e f Nippon lucky luck p.205
- ^ a b Japanese "events" and "food" conventions p.185
- ^ Nippon lucky luck pp.205-207
- ^ a b c d e f g "What kind of osechi standard contents? Meaning, origin, and tips on how to pack!" (Japanese). Master of New Year dishes "New Year dishes" 2020/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b "New Year dishes | Saijiki”(Japanese). Living Saijiki. 2020/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b c d Graf Publishing Co., Ltd. “Ceremony of ceremonial occasions-rules and manners as a discipline revised edition” Graf Publishing Co. p.343 2003
- ^ "NHK Today's Cuisine Regular New Year Cuisine" The Origin of "Osechi" Kazunari Yanagihara 124p
- ^ "Nutrition and Cooking" 47 Volume 38 Issue 1 p47[Broken link]
- ^ a b c d e f "Let's know the types of osechi dishes and their meanings | Oisix for osechi mail order". www.oisix.com. 2020/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b c "A complement to New Year dishes such as simmered mountain food!Meaning put into Sanju's cuisine – G.taste for OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and sales business of New Year dishes". www.g-taste.co.jp. 2020/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Types of New Year dishes and their meanings.What is the standard content? [2021 New Year special feature |”(Japanese). [Gourmet] A selection of Gurunavi "Gourmet Hall of Fame". 2020/12/31Browse.
- "Four seasons of Japanese cuisine winter" Kodansha ISBN-4 06-267454-8
- Naoki Shintani"Japanese events and food"Seishun Publisher, February 2004.ISBN 978-4413041065 .
- Takemitsu Makoto"Japanese traditions-a guide to good luck"Kodansha, February 1994.ISBN 978-4062065702 .
- "Dry matterEncyclopedia”Tokyodo Publishing, August 2011, 9.ISBN 978-4490108118 .
- Kazunari Yanagihara"Nippon Lucky Eating-Why"Red rice"Will you cook"Japan Broadcast Publishing Association, February 2007.ISBN 978-4140882238 .
- "Food Encyclopedia"Maruzen, February 2001.ISBN 978-4621049396 .
- Maruzen Food General Dictionary Maruzen, March 1998.ISBN 978-4621044513 .