Photo It seems that the communication skills and observation skills acquired by long-term care workers can be utilized even in different occupations. * The image is an image (godfather / stock.adobe.com).
Reasons for changing jobs from long-term care to a different occupation ... The first place was "anxiety about physical condition and physical strength" 1% said "I'm glad I changed jobs to a different industry ..."
If you write the contents roughly
The communication skills and observation skills acquired in the long-term care profession are the abilities that can be utilized even in different occupations. "
It is said that there is a shortage of human resources in the field of long-term care, but some people decide to change jobs.Experience of changing jobs from a long-term care job ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
On the contraryCommunication skills(communication skills) Is a technique for theorizing and verifying methods, methods, and techniques for communicating between people.knowledgeIs.Communication ability refers to the presence or absence of communication skills.In addition, the ability to meet people in person, such as "look at the other person's eyes and talk to them," and "after-five drinks with colleagues to deepen friendship," is face-to-face (interpersonal) ability.電子 メ ー ル,letterCommunication without face-to-face communication is also a part of communication ability.
Communication isLatin: communicatioIt is derived from, which means "to share." The expression "communication ability" is used in various ways and has the following meanings.
- 言语Communication ability by#Linguistic term "Communicative competence"See). The word "communication ability" was originally usedLinguisticsIt was an academic term used in the field of.
- Ability to understand emotions and meanings to each other.Ability to pay attention to emotions, share meaning, and build relationships of trust .
- Nonverbal elements (facial expressions, eye movements, silence,Field airAbility to infer the feelings of the other person by paying sufficient attention to (etc.)Non-verbal communication）
- Ability to respect the feelings of the other person learned from the above non-verbal elements and convey one's feelings and intentions to the other person at a timing and expression that does not cause discomfort to the other person
- Communicate,Cooperativeness, Self-expression ability (Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareDefinition of basic employment ability by）
- Social skills(Social skills).Tacit knowledge.
- Systematic knowledge and skills (communication skills) for good communication
- agreement(consensus) Forming ability
- "Logical communication ability" (ability to express one's thoughts logically and clearly to the other party)
- Of conversationCatch ballAbility to do well
- The "communication skills" that companies require from applicants in job advertisements, etc. are the carefully selected "negotiation skills", "negotiation skills" and "negotiation skills" that are expected to be demonstrated in the business scene.PersuasionIt refers to "ability" and is not always satisfied with the skills to facilitate interpersonal communication in general.
Linguistic term "Communicative competence"
"Communicative competence (communication skills) in the field of linguisticscommunicative competence) ”Was first presented in 1972 by..HeimsNoam ChomskyPresented byLanguage ability (linguistic competence) andLinguistic performance The definition of (linguistic performance) aloneSecond languageAs insufficient for education, "not only grammatical ability but also ability to convey and interpret messages and negotiate meaning in a specific context" was newly defined as communication ability.
Canale and Swain cited the following four elements of communication ability:.
|Grammatical competence||Ability to use grammatically correct sentences.|
|Discourse competence||Ability to understand and create meaningful discourse and context, not just a list of sentences.|
|Sociolinguistic competence||Ability to judge social context and make appropriate expressions according to the situation.|
|Strategic competence||Coping ability to achieve the purpose of communication.|
Logical communication ability
Logical communicationThere is also the term.This means being able to explain things in order, being able to listen calmly, discussing andFriendly DebatesOften the emphasis is on how to do it.The United States of America,FranceFor example, as far as students (not working people) are concerned, there are schools and classes that focus exclusively on logical communication skills.
Many companies provide training to develop communication skills (= communication skills).Communication skills were born by each individualTalentNot some basiclawIt is considered to be a technique that anyone can do if they master and practice.Sometimes it's by a professional instructorCompanyStaff may be instructors. Train in one-on-one conversations, one-to-many conversations, etc.Where you are having a conversationvideophotographHowever, it is common for the instructor to comment on each other while watching the video.
An example of the training subject is as follows.
|Practice asking the other person||Questions also have rules and practice the technique|
|Practice answering affirmatively without refuting the other party||Practice to affirm with yes, but and then say a dissenting opinion without immediately refuting even when the other party says something contrary to your intention|
|Practice to respond positively and continue conversation no matter what the other person says||Anyway, practice connecting your time with conversation by asking questions even if you say something you do not know|
|With the other party at a moderate frequencyeye contactPractice to do||If you don't have eye contact at all, the other person will be anxious, and if you keep eye contact, you will be glared at.|
|Nodding and taking notes, etc.ボ デ ィ ー ラ ン ゲ ー ジpractice of||Not only do you say that you understand it by mouth, but the other person feels relieved when you nod and take notes.|
Discussion over communication skills
Pointed out by Takashi Saito
If you think of communication as just an exchange of information and knowledge, communication will fail.Even with the person at work, emotions are shared at the same time as information, and there is a big difference in the results between those who are aware of it and those who are not.The reason why people first eat together with the person they meet for the first time at work is to share their feelings.
By asking yourself if you are receiving the meaning that the other person is trying to convey, repeating what you understand, giving an appropriate aizuchi, and seeing the other person's reaction to it, you are the other person. It is important to continue to self-correct the part that has been misunderstood, which deepens the relationship of trust.
Debate-style training, which is popular in school education these days, is dangerous and creates the belief that logic is supreme. I get into the habit of switching.At best, such tricks are useful in trials, and ordinary working people do not do their jobs with debate ability.If you change the logic or try to get the other person in the debate style, trouble will occur.
What is really needed is the ability to accurately grasp what the other person wants to say, and even insight into the fact that the other person is not able to express well due to lack of words. It's good to have the ability to (positively) propose to the other party.By feeling that what you want to say is well received, you will be able to have a sense of trust and move on to the next stage..
Pointed out by Paolo Mazzarino
Paolo MazzarinoIs "Anti-Social Studies Course"In the recorded "Business etiquette course for hikikomori"Eshun HamaguchiHe took up the opinion that "Japanese has no words that correspond to communication, so it cannot be translated", and pointed out that communication seems to be used by "expanding the meaning" in recent years, and it is regarded as a problem. doing.
According to Mazzarino, communication originally has only the technical meaning of "transmitting and exchanging information (including knowledge and emotions) to someone", so if you follow the usage of words, your boss or superior He states that some sort of direct criticism of humans will also be a good communication.He continued, "But it is a big question whether it is encouraged in Japanese corporate society," he said, pointing out the fact that "Japanese people have established society without communication since ancient times." He ironically criticizes the modern trend of using the word communication easily.
Susan Cain points out
According to Susan, not everyone performs best in the same communication style, and is called an introvert, a "type of person who is sensitive to stimuli and instinctively avoids large amounts of stimuli." "Extrovert", a type of human being who is insensitive to stimuli and requires a large amount of stimulus because a small amount of stimulus cannot meet the required amount, two types of communication that take advantage of the genetic level properties of each of the two Style is a reasonable and sustainable way to do it.
Since the modern era, we will introduce how society has become concerned about how to seek capital and buy products, and a system that mass-produces extroverts that are not good at deep thinking but have a good mouth and use them for economic expansion, including education. It is said that it has become commonplace in modern times.In this society (Extrobert World), Introbert is regarded as a defective product (the name of the disease was invented to establish the ideology) and is forced to become Extrobert.However, because its nature is fixed at the genetic level by 50% or more, it is said that there are cases where it "behaves" Extrobert externally, and as a result of being overwhelmed, it causes mental illness or refuses to go to work.
According to her, both types are sociable.Both have different sociability based on their own nature, and Introbert is inherently not good at socializing with a large number of people because it is too stimulating, but extra in socializing with one-on-one or a few people. Powerful to surpass Robert, Extrobert is insensitive to stimuli and can socialize with a large number of humans.On the other hand, it is said that they are not good at establishing and maintaining deep friendships in one-on-one or socializing with several people for a long period of time.For this reason, it is natural that both communication styles are inevitably different, but there are situations in which there is no doubt that the Extrobert type is the only communication style in the biased society in the current capitalist competitive society. ..It has been said that the former is suitable for the ex-Robert who wants to hear his own story, the introbert who can listen to people, and the conventional leader, but in recent years, the latter's "power to pull out" has attracted attention and the former. It has been suggested that it may be a leader that surpasses.As a prerequisite for diverse communication styles to be a society that recognizes human diversity, it is necessary to deepen public awareness of the existence and potential of introverts..
- Human psychology
- Theory of mind: Medical theory of communication and understanding of others.Asperger's syndrome,autismIt is said that the sensibilities of these people are superior to those of the control type, but as a trade-off (condition), expression is suppressed at the genetic level, so the nervous tissue related to understanding and communication with others is enlarged as much as the control type. Absent.
- Self-realization theory (Abraham Maslow)
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, Susan Cain, 2012,ISBN 0739341243
- Anti-Social Studies Lecture Paolo Mazzarino, East Press, 2004
- "Nine Powers to Develop with Communication Ability Diagnosis Training for IT Engineers" Yuko Uemura, Softbank Creative, 9,ISBN 4797335866
- "EQ—IQ of the heart』Daniel Goleman,Kodansha1998 years,ISBN 4062562928
- "Teaching spoken language with the aim of developing communication skills" by Masami Uematsu,Touyokan Publishing Company, 1996,ISBN 4491012970
- "Strategic Communication <5> Logical Communication Strategy" Mitsugu Iwashita,Keio University Press, 2004,ISBN 4766409418
- "Development and Practice of Communication Skills in Pharmacies" William N. Tindall, Jiho, 2005,ISBN 4840733902
- "Theory of Mind-Science of Mind Reading Mind"Koyasu,Iwanami Shoten, 2000,ISBN 4000065734
- "Excellent Library" Agasa Christmas, Pearl Shoin, 2007,ISBN 9784880095004
- ^ "What is Communicative Competence? Weblio dictionary". 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Takashi Saito "Communication Power" Iwanami Shinsho 2004
- ^ "Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare: Newly certified target courses (254 courses) and target exams (29 exams) for the "YES-Program" (Young Employment Basic Ability Support Project)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (March 2009, 3). 2020/6/13Browse.
- ^ Hymes, D. (1972). On Communicative Competence. In JB Pride and J. Holmes (Eds), Sociolinguisitcs: Selected Readings. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books.
- ^ Canale, M. and M. Swain (1980). Theoretical Bases of Communicative Approaches to Second Language Teaching and Testing. Applied Linguistics 1: 1-47.
- ^ Takashi Saito "Communication Power" Iwanami Shinsho 2004 p.3-12 ISBN 4004309158
- ^ Pages 108-122
- ^ http://mazzan.at.infoseek.co.jp/lesson9.html
- ^ Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, Susan Cain, 2012 ISBN 0739341243
- Friendly Debates
- Power to live
- Social skills
- Human power
- Tuning pressure
- Grand rule
- Faculty of Communication
- Intercultural communication
- Takashi Saito
- ボ デ ィ ー ラ ン ゲ ー ジ
Japanese long-term care
JapanThe word "long-term care" is legally confirmed in1892 Army soldierDisabled veteranThis is because of the difference in illness benefits, etc., and long-term care is not a measure.pensionIt was a concept as a benefit standard of. The word "long-term care" came to be used proactively.1970 eraThis is from the movement to demand public long-term care security by persons with disabilities from the latter half.Prior to that, people with disabilities had a social idea that "it is natural for parents to take care of people with disabilities."FacilitySuch a movement arose from the sense of crisis that "it will be driven to."
In response to the demand for public long-term care security, the long-term care dispatch business began to be institutionalized in the mid-1980s, but it was far from being called security for persons with disabilities.The home-visit nursing care and nursing business for the elderly by local governments began in the 1960s, but it is ideally a support for family care, and the idea is still being inherited.MedicalToQuality of lifeWhen the idea of (Quality of life / QOL) becomes widespread, it is also introduced into long-term care, and it is also the purpose of long-term care to improve the QOL of the sick and elderly by long-term care and to contribute to further improvement of QOL.
Long-term care insurance method,Support fee payment systemAs a result, people with disabilities provide home care and institutional care services, and also provide long-term care.care worker,Visiting caregiverCoordinating the use of long-term care workers and long-term care servicesCare support specialistIt is,Exclusive qualification OfProfessionHowever, the physical and mental load of work is heavy, and the difficulty of work and the size of the load are high.Low wagesTherefore, there is a constant labor shortage.
It is often reported that the long-term care business in Japan is difficult to manage and the treatment of staff is not good.On the other hand, foreign-affiliated acquisition funds have acquired major companies, greatly increasing their corporate value.Behind this is the fact that the nursing care industry is crowded with small and medium-sized enterprises.Among them, we are aiming for high profitability by expanding the scale through mergers and acquisitions, taking advantage of economies of scale, and controlling expenses.In addition, the number of elderly people is steadily increasing, the market is expected to grow, and the long-term care fee consisting of taxes and insurance premiums is official and there is no possibility of price collapse.Finally, the government decided on the Cabinet decision in June 2021 and included the notification of the income and expenditure of the long-term care business and the publication on the Internet.
"Long-term care" controversy
- While questioning the specialty and uniqueness of the act of "nursing care," the following controversies often occur.
- For that reason, some are "uniqueThe study of long-term care (or long-term care welfare)Should be established, which should raise the academic authority of the existence of long-term care and insist on the technical expertise of long-term care. ”(Long-term care is due to existing events and academics There is no idea that it will be established as an academic system by itself).To make this a reality 2004,Japanese Society of Nursing Care Japan Care Workers AssociationWas established in.
"Nursing" and "Nursing"
Some in the nursing world said that long-term care is part of nursing.NurseThere is also a voice that the word "" can be used as a substitute.In fact, meal assistance, bathing assistance, and excretion assistance, which are also called the three major nursing care, are also treated in nursing.Under Japanese law, there is no description of the specialty that distinguishes "long-term care" from nursing, the specific work content, and its position.
However, the word "long-term care" has become popular,care worker,Visiting caregiverAs it is more appropriate than the conventional "caregiving" to describe the work of (home helper)AssistanceSince it can be used in a slightly wider range than physical action support, its usage is becoming widespread as a useful item.Also, the word "long-term care" isnurseIn Japan, long-term care welfare workers have been nationally qualified, and specialization in nursing care methods different from nursing, such as observation, analysis, and finding needs, is being researched.
The word "long-term care" isCare productsIs a manufacturerFootmark Co., Ltd.(TokyoSumida-ku)'S representative director, Shigefumi Isobe, said, "I made it by combining" assistance "and" nursing "in consideration of mutual exchange of feelings between the caregiver and the caregiver.Coined wordThere is a theory, but as mentioned above, it is an idiom that appeared in the law in 1892.
Long-term care technology
Social workAbove, in the sense of technology provided for assistance to welfare service users Social welfare assistance technologyDirect assistance technology in There is also an opinion that it will be incorporated into, and when talking about the classification and specialty of long-term care from that point of view, the name corresponding to "casework (individual assistance technology)" and "group work (group assistance technology)" in the same technology. As,Care work (long-term care technology)Is used.However, when comparing these, the origins and techniques of long-term care are significantly different from those of the former two (the former two are basically techniques for "human relations". Care work is basically Technology for "impairment of behavior in daily life"), and in reality, "Social workerとcare workerSince a separate qualification has been established, there is a view that "long-term care technology is a technology (outside social welfare assistance technology) that has its own system that does not depend on anyone."
However, both social workers and long-term care workers are required to have three skills, "casework," "group work," and "care work" in their cases (alternative actions due to the absence of care work personnel in team care cases). Or vice versa, or cases that require mutual understanding between the caregiver and the counselor), so it is necessary to master them.Also,Faculty of Social WelfareMost of the universities that have these technologies actually use these three technologies as fields of social welfare.Set unique units that are equalIn addition, in both the qualification examinations for care workers and social workers, the examination subjects related to these three technologies are still different.Exists as an equal field within the examare doing.
View of long-term care
The traditional view of long-term care in Japan is "parents息 子(EspeciallyFirst son) And relatives take care of it. "Valueswas there.However, with the declining birthrate and aging population, the progress of nuclear families, and the progress of medical care.lifeFamily members who provide long-term care due to the fact that long-term care is no longer "March"spouseThe side of (Yako) is also an elderly person.Elderly careThe problem of "" has also emerged, which is a heavier burden on the family (in a prominent example,1999 At that timeTakatsuki OfMayor-Toshio EmuraHowever, he resigned from the mayor and had a discussion because he could not balance his wife's long-term care and public office).It is not possible to endure the hardships and burdens of long-term care, leading to crimes such as the child being cared for killing a parent (often reported as "care tired murder").
Nowadays, the hardships of families with long-term care recipients and the hardships of long-term care recipients are becoming widely known, and the value of being able to take care of the entire society is emerging.AlsoKantoWith the categoryKansaiDifferences in long-term care views have also been reported in the area..This is thought to be due to the diversification and complexity of society and culture.The complex diversification of long-term care views may be inevitable in a sense, but the social system that can respond to that diversity is not always in place..
Long-term care and inheritance
The person who cared for the family is a legacyinheritanceIn some cases, the inheritance amount should be determined in consideration of special beneficiaries and contributions.To avoid conflicts in heritage division, caregivers should keep a diary to keep track of care and keep receipts for care spending.When you receive a gift during your lifetime, it is important to record the amount and timing of the gift and keep the tax return properly..
Bilateral agreement between Japan and other countriesEconomic partnership agreementAccording to the (EPA), since 2008, nurses and care workers (candidates) have come to Japan to work in Japan. Target countries up to 2014Indonesia-フィリピン-Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euIs. In 2014, the number of workers exceeded 2,000, and some workers are outside the EPA system.
However, on the other hand, since the management of foreign workers is left to the discretion of each care provider, many care providers abuse foreign workers with low salaries, and in some cases lawsuits are filed. Are.
- Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act(Immigration Control Law) Amendment (Effective October 2017, 10)) Adds "long-term care" to the status of residence.Those who have graduated from a Japanese long-term care welfare training facility (training school) and have acquired a long-term care welfare officer can apply for a status of residence with the status of residence "long-term care" when they are engaged in long-term care work or long-term care guidance. It will be possible to get a job at a nursing care facility in Japan.
- On the same day as the revision of the technical intern training system (enforced on November 2017, 11), "long-term care occupation" was added to the training occupation...The technical intern trainee is a system aimed at converting the skills of the technical intern training system, but the technical intern trainees who come to Japan are managed by the supervising organization in their staying life, and at the training facility, the employment relationship based on the Labor Standards Law is established. Conclude and become a worker who is treated and protected like a Japanese worker..As a worker, you will be subject to an industrial accident in the event of an industrial accident.Technical intern trainees acquire skills through OJT and OFF-JT through labor. Those who have failed the EPA candidate for nursing care welfare are being considered to return to Japan after a period of about one year and then return to Japan as technical intern trainees.In addition, technical intern trainees must pass the national examination for "long-term care welfare worker" during the technical intern training period, and those who have received a care welfare worker registration certificate must return to Japan and then switch their status of residence to "long-term care". Is also being considered to be possible.
"Nursing care" is for incontinenceDiapers・ Protective gloves ・futon-Pillow-Kaya, Shoehorn, shoehorn, shoelace,footwear, False eyelashes, earpicks,Cufflinks・ Bags ・ Makeup tools ・ Belts ・ Arm stoppers ・ Emblems ・ Armbands ・ Headdresses ・ Beards,Carabiner-Pickel・ Sleeping bag ・ Underwater knife ・ Weight belt ・ Swim bladder ・metronome-Musical instrument-Video games-horse ridingEquipment, cradle, walker for infants, gymnastics mat, toys,dolls-Magic trickEquipment, game equipment, exercise equipment,Fishing tackleFor etc.Foot markCo., Ltd. has rightsTrademark registration.
In addition, Hoken Co., Ltd., which publishes "Monthly Long-term Care Insurance"magazine,News (Chinese)Has trademark rights, Accommodation facilities, provision of food and drink, childcare for infants, nursing care for the elderly, rental of futons, etc.WatamiCo., Ltd. has trademark rights.
- ^ "Social Health View Study Group Research Achievements”. Social Health View Study Group. As of April 2016, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2015/2/26Browse.
- ^ References: ・ ・ "Regional difference study of long-term care-related workers regarding long-term care consciousness-through 3076 cases in Kanto and Kansai-"Japan Care Workers Association.Japanese Society of Nursing Care, P.89-98, 2004
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition dated November 2016, 8[Page number required]
- ^ “Over 2 foreigners come to Japan for long-term care”. Reuters (Reuters). (July 2014, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 7. 2014/7/27Browse.
- ^ Hard work A malicious contract with a long-term care worker ... Apologize to the facility and settle Mainichi Newspaper March 2017, 2
- ^ "Enforcement date: November XNUMX, XNUMX". 2018/5/21Browse.
- ^ "About the addition of nursing care occupations to the foreign technical training system". 2018/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Law on proper implementation of technical intern training and protection of technical intern trainees". 2018/5/21Browse.
- ^ "To review the status of residence of long-term care workers It is now possible to work in Japan indefinitely". 2018/5/21Browse.
- ^ The above isRegistration number[Source required]No. 1652072, registered on January 1984, 1.
- ^ The above is registration number 1782616, registered on June 1985, 6.
- ^ The above is registration number 1794269, registered on June 1985, 7.
- ^ The above is registration number 1887948, registered on June 1986, 9.
- ^ Registration No. 4106101, registered on January 1998, 1.
- ^ Registration No. 5023028, registered on January 2007, 2.
- Single care
- Law concerning welfare of workers who take childcare or family care, such as childcare leave and family care leave(Childcare and Nursing Care Leave Law)
- Law Concerning Improvement of Employment Management of Care Workers
- Long-term care insurance
- Regional Comprehensive Support Center
- care worker/home helper/Care manager
- Care support specialist
- Elderly care
- Nursing care leave
- Day care
- Welfare (subject)
- Experience such as nursing care
- Net supermarket
- Online bank
- Powered suit
- Welfare facilities for the elderly
- Nursing care clinic
- Nursing home for the elderly
- Nursing care health facility
- Nursing care type medical facility
- group home
- Department of Nursing and Welfare
- Department of welfare
- Nursing robot
- Group home for the elderly with dementia
- Nursing murder
- Pressure ulcer
- Yoshinori Yoshihara"Hospitality managementChanges long-term care: from service-oriented to two-way involvement ”(XNUMX) Minerva Shobo・ Editor) ISBN 978-4-623-08945-1
- Yoshinori Yoshihara"MedicalHospitality Value in Management: Re-questioning the Relationship between Doctors and Patients from the Viewpoint of Business Administration ”(XNUMX) Hakuto Shobo・Single author ISBN 978-4-561-26674-7