Thinking about the meaning of learning with international students again toward the post-corona
If you write the contents roughly
So to speak, it leads to strengthening the metacognitive ability that is the basis of learning.
Corona APU On September 2021, 9, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) held its 24nd fall entrance ceremony ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Metacognition(English: Metacognition) is "メ タAs the word "(higher)" points to,CognitionIt is to be more aware of what it should be.Of the concept of metacognitionDefinitionAnd their activities vary from field to field,Psychotherapy,Cognitive counselingIn general, it refers to the way of thinking necessary to correctly understand one's cognitive behavior, such as whether or not one can correctly understand things and experiences.
Knowledge aspect of metacognition
Metacognition can be described as "objective self" or "another self", and it describes the thoughts and actions of oneself that are currently in progress.TargetTurn intorecognitionBy doing your ownCognitive behaviorIs the ability to grasp.Metacognitive knowledge refers to knowledge for judging one's own condition.Based on metacognitive knowledge, you can notice the contradiction of your thoughts, understand the characteristics of the problem, and then correct the solution strategy... Human cognitive traits, tasks, and strategies such as "Even if you tell a lot at once, the listener will not remember all of them" and "When you talk about difficult things, it will be easier to understand by showing concrete examples." We have accumulated knowledge about this from experience and utilize each as needed..
Knowing what process you are taking when doing something, or your own思考,communication skillFor itselfobjectiveIt is expressed by the following four functions from the feature of grasping and executing it.
- Knowledge Monitoring Ability
- Knowing about knowing
- Cognition about cognition
- Understanding what I understand
Active aspects of metacognition
Metacognitive activity is to understand one's state as information by performing metacognition to oneself, and to reflect or correct one's own behavior from that information.Although there are different views depending on the study, metacognitive activity is generally classified into the following two models..
- Metacognitive-monitoring-Awareness of one's own cognitive process.To make predictions, inspections, and evaluations of issues.
- Metacognitive-control-setting goals for cognition.Based on monitoring, select, plan, and modify strategies to achieve the task.
Monitoring and control are in a cyclical relationship, and it is believed that if monitoring results are inadequate, strategy selection and modification in control will also be inadequate..
Metacognition and education
The concept of metacognition also plays an important role in the context of learning and educational support...Fostering metacognitive ability is modernEducation, Especiallyschool educationIt is one of the important issues that goes beyond specific subject education in the situation ofIt is expected to objectively grasp one's own thinking process / problem through metacognition, and to improve the attitude of independent learning and problem-solving ability.
On the other hand, although learning incorporating metacognition and its effects are being practiced in various ways, there is also the issue of how to "evaluate" metacognition, which should be an internal activity that cannot be viewed objectively.In addition, practical and applied research such as education is not necessarily based on basic research on metacognition, and the definition of metacognition in cognitive psychology does not match among researchers. It has also been pointed out that research methods dealing with metacognition have not been clearly established..
In a certain school, metacognition is often used in various lessons, and many metacognitions are used in various lessons.[Source required]..At the same school, it is widely recognized as a metacognitive pose to put both hands together.
- ^ a b c d Meta ninchi: Gakushuryoku o sasaeru koji ninchi kino.. Sannomiya, machiko., Sannomiya, Machiko (1953-). Kitaooji Shobo. (2008). ISBN 9784762826221. OCLC 1022201327
- ^ Gakushu kagaku handobukku. 1.. Sawyer, Robert Keith., Mori, Toshiaki, 1949-, Akita, Kiyomi, 1957-, Ooshima, Jun, 1963-, Mochizuki, Toshio., Masukawa, Hiroyuki .. Kitaojishobo. (2018.6). ISBN 9784762830259. OCLC 1050211634
- ^ Abe, Mamiko; Ida, Masanori (2010). “An Attempt to Construct the Adults' Metacognition Scale: Based on Metacognitive Awareness Inventory”. The journal of psychology Rissho University 1: 23–34 .
- ^ Hirashima, Mune; Tsukasa, Hirashima (2006-1). "Support for activation of metacognition (" New trends in learning support-interaction between learning science and engineering- ")". Journal of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence 21 (1): 58–64. ISSN 0912-8085 .
- ^ "Improvement of the curriculum guidelines for kindergartens, elementary schools, junior high schools, high schools and special needs schools, and necessary measures (report)”. Central Council for Education. 2018/10/23Browse.
- ^ KAKETA, Koichi; MIYAZAKI, Takuya; YOSHINO, Iwao; ASAMURA, Akihiko (2007-8). “A Pilot Study for Development of Metacognition Scale”. Journal of Hokkaido University of Education. Education. 58 (1): 279–293 .
- Alexithymia ――A tendency to be weak in recognizing, recognizing, and expressing one's emotions.