Advice to parents who are worried about child-rearing based on their experiences Kiryu holds an event on the 6th anniversary of "Merry no Ie"
If you write the contents roughly
Ogawa, a pediatric physiotherapist and mother of two children, introduced an episode with her eldest daughter who experienced school refusal and her second daughter who was diagnosed with developmental disabilities, and how her thoughts and ways of dealing changed. I told you.
A story commemorating the 6th anniversary of the establishment of "Merry no Ie" (representative of Sumie Ogawa), a citizen group that supports parents who have problems raising children ... → Continue reading
Jomo Newspaper News
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Developmental disorders(Hatsutsugaisho,British: Developmental disability, DD) is a condition in which the body, learning, language, or behavior is inadequate, and the condition appears from the human development stage... The cause iscongenitalIBrain functionMost of the time, the lack of ability due to the developmental bias will not be cured for a lifetime...Most of the time, they are misunderstood and self-managedcommunicationIs difficult andmanualBecause you can only respond in the street, and you also have excessive interest in certain things.Social lifeCauses many difficulties[*1]..Although it is literally a disorder of "development", it is not always discovered by the period of remarkable growth, and in social life after adulthood.Adult developmental disordersIt may be discovered as.Compulsory educationEnrollment rate of about 6.5% for people with developmental disabilities in regular classes[*2]Said,Adult developmental disordersIt can be said that it is a frequent obstacle in various organizations because it often shifts to...Adults with developmental disabilities are often eligible for retirement because their work performance is extremely low and there is no growth., Retired from the company or dismissedNon-regular workers,UnemployedSuch asLow incomeIs likely to be..Also, in order to strengthen the competitiveness of the company, at the hiring stageNon-compliance,performanceTo eliminate human resources risks such as defectsAptitude testHas been devised, but there are also questions to find people with developmental disabilities and avoid hiring them...It's not a simple obstacle that non-experts can intuitively understand[*3],lawAbove, in order to be recognized as a person with developmental disabilitiesDoctorWith detailed inspection byDiagnosisis necessary[*4].
JapanIn the administrative definition ofDevelopmental disability support lawStipulated byautism,Asperger's syndromeOtherPervasive developmental disorder,Learning disability,Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderOther similar brain dysfunctions whose symptoms usually appear in younger ages"..By definition, there are various background disorders, so it is difficult for even an expert to recognize a developmental disorder.2013/At that time, 77,882 people with developmental disabilities were confirmed in elementary and junior high school students, and the understanding of developmental disabilities is rapidly advancing in society, so the statistics for the past 20 years have been increasing...In particular, in the pre-Showa era, people who were vaguely classified among the general public as strangers, tonchinkans, naughty people, naughty people, etc. were often understood as people with developmental disabilities due to advances in medicine.It is called boundary intelligence.Intellectually Handicapped IndividualNot consideredHealthy personAs low asIntelligence quotient (IQ)Even for those who only haveQuality of life (QOL)There is a possibility that the number of people has dropped significantly, and there is an urgent need to educate the general public and take measures to fill the gaps in the social system..
Developmental disabilities in academic classificationIntellectual disabilityIt is a slightly broader classification including.. In such a diagnostic classification, "ICD-10 Chapter 5: Mental and Behavioral Disorders, "F80-F89 disorders of psychological development" "F90-F98 behavioral and emotional disorders that usually occur in childhood and adolescence",American Psychiatric Associationby"Mental disorder diagnosis and statistics manual(DSM), 4th Edition (DSM-IV), “Normally first diagnosed in infancy, childhood, or adolescence,” DSM-5NeurodevelopmentBecomes
Compulsory educationIt is said that the enrollment rate of people with developmental disabilities is about 6.5% in the normal class of the stage.Ministry of educationConsidering the results of the survey and the fact that there are quite a lot of cases of carrying over disability in adulthood, it can be said that it is a disability frequently seen in various organizations in society...This obstacle isSocial lifeTo make it extremely difficult,Drop out-retirementEasy to connect toWorking poor,Social withdrawalIs also related to the occurrence of.
adultSubsequent developmental disordersAdult developmental disordersCalled.The lack of ability was covered by the surrounding environment, and it was decidedScheduleIt is only necessary to perform the tasks given according to the above. Even if there are no noticeable problems in school days, it is necessary to understand the implicit assumptions and perform various tasks.societyMany problems occur in life, and the possession of developmental disabilities may be discovered (for details, seeAdult developmental disorders(See)..Also, due to the heavy image of the word disability, there are many cases where the person or others do not recognize it as a developmental disability..
There is a bias in brain function in the background, and the causes and symptoms vary from person to person, so simply because there are many mistakes or not sociable cannot be included in developmental disorders.[*5].
There are various causes of developmental disorders, and many unclear points remain. Multiple factors are involved and include genetic, fetal health status, birth environment, infectious diseases, environmental factors, etc... Twin studies make it possible to calculate the degree of influence of genetic factors and other factors.Autism spectrum disorderとADHDIs known to have a large effect on genetic factors.. Most developmental disorders are formed prenatally, but some are postnatalTrauma,Infection, May be due to other factors.. There are many causes, but for example:..It is necessary to combine multiple tests to identify the cause, the test cost is high, and the frequency of misdiagnosis tends to be high.Therefore, it is not an obstacle that can be easily handled by non-experts.
- gene,ChromosomeAnomaly- Down syndrome,Rett syndromeな ど
- Substance use during pregnancy (egalcohol)- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorderな ど 
- Certain infectious diseases during pregnancy- Cytomegalovirusな ど
- ChildbirthLow birth weight
The term developmental disability was coined in the United States in 1963 as a legal term and was said to have entered Japan in the 1970s..
In the 21st century, there are two types of international diagnostic classifications mainly used in psychiatry. It is an academic classification. WHOIs an international classification of diseases according toICD-10 Chapter 5: Mental and Behavioral Disorders], the following applies.
- F80-F89 Psychological developmental disorders
- F90-F98 Behavioral and emotional disorders that usually occur in childhood and adolescence
- Neurodevelopmental group(Neurodevelopmental disorder)
Corresponds to a part of. Thus, the classification system does not match between ICD-10 and DSM-5.. Since ISM-5 corresponds to DSM-11 and ICD-10 corresponds to DSM-IV, these are not in a corresponding relationship.
DSM-IV has a similar classification as "normally first diagnosed in infancy, childhood, or adolescence".. These are as listed below,Pervasive developmental disorder,Learning disability,Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, It is a classification that is included not only in intellectual disabilities but a little more widely.
Other sites listed on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention include:
- Intellectual disability
- Fragile X syndrome (FXS)  -Due to chromosomal abnormalities.
- Down syndrome  -Due to chromosomal abnormalities. Can be confirmed by prenatal testing.
- Fetal alcohol syndrome (FASD)  -Disorders due to drinking alcohol before fertilization and during pregnancy. It can be completely prevented by abstinence.
- Cerebral palsy (CP)-due to a type of brain injury.
Classification in Japan
According to the Japan Developmental Disability Welfare Federation,Intellectual disability(Mental retardation) is a condition that requires life-long support centered on it... In the document of Tama Fuchu Public Health Center in Tokyo, this is defined as "developmental disorder in a broad sense" and the definition of "developmental disorder in a narrow sense" is as follows in the Developmental Disability Support Act... Narrow sense is the administrative definition of Japan, MEXT also has this definition.. Disagree with the academic definition.
Narrowly defined developmental disorders
- Pervasive developmental disorder
- Learning disability
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder
- Coordination disorders
- Language disorders
Broad sense includes intellectual disability, congenital motor development disorder, epilepsy.
JapaneseDevelopmental disability support lawAccording to (established in April 2005), Article 4 paragraph 2 states that "developmental disorder" in this law means autism,Asperger's syndromeOther pervasive developmental disorders, learning disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and other similar disorders of the brain function that are defined by Cabinet Order as those whose symptoms usually appear in the younger age”. Paragraph 2 defines a person with a developmental disability and a child under 18 years of age with a developmental disability.
Notice text is issued separately.
- In “Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Joint Vice Minister of Education, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, 17th Section of Education, No. 16, Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare Disability No. 0401008,” the disorder covered by the law is a disorder of brain function and its symptoms are usually at a low age. Among the manifestations, ICD-10 (International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems) "Disorders of Psychological Development (F80-F89)" Disability (F90-F98)” must be included.”
Since the 1980s, developmental disabilities without intellectual disabilities have been recognized by society. Developmental disabilities that include intellectual disabilities are legally treated as intellectual disabilities, and therefore, the term simply "developmental disability" may refer to something without intellectual disability.
Of these, learning disability (LD), attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and high-functioning pervasive developmental disorder have been called "mild developmental disorders" in Japan. This "mild" means "not corresponding to mental retardation", but it was misunderstood that the developmental disability was mild, so it is now sometimes classified as "(mild) developmental disability" for convenience. There are also names such as high-functioning pervasive developmental disorder (high-functioning PDD) and high-functioning autism, but these are also "high-functioning" meaning that intelligence does not correspond to mental retardation. In addition, the diagnostic criteria for high-functioning autism are not clear, and it is not necessary to be strictly distinguished from Asperger's syndrome in clinical practice.[Detailed information for identifying documents].
A clear decision isPsychiatricIt is said that even psychiatrists who advocate are difficult because they have not studied this field at university. At the development counseling support facility set up by each prefecture or ordinance-designated city, objective materials such as growth history and cognitive function tests (IQ inspection,Psychological examinationEtc.)Psychological judgeWhat kind of treatment is needed, judged by a few specialist doctors, in the form of giving judgment materials that can be used as aSSTIn many cases, the psychiatrist is provided with materials such as whether it is necessary.
It is vulnerable to environmental changes and is not good at adapting to the environment.A researcher at the Institute of Mental Health said, "It's an extreme theory, but it seems that children with developmental disabilities are experiencing'disaster-like situations on a daily basis.'".
Mild developmental disorder
In Japan from around 2000, the concept of "mild developmental disorder" was regarded as a developmental disorder without "mental retardation" and "physical disability".Toshiro SugiyamaAdvocated by . this isHigh-functioning pervasive developmental disorder(Refers to high-performance PDD, Asperger syndrome, high-functioning autism, etc.),LD,ADHDetc,Intellectual disabilityWithout (ie overallIQIs used within the normal range) to refer to the concept of disease(However, for ADHD, there may be cases of intellectual disability). The word "high functionality" here is the same as the word "mild"Intellectual disabilityIt is used to mean that there is no The reason why it is called "mild" is that it is "more intelligent".
The MHLW pointed out that the term "does not exist in the World Health Organization (WHO) classification of ICD-10" and "does not exist in the American Psychiatric Association DSM-V]" and "who intended It is a term that spread without knowing whether it started to use it”.. In addition, it is easy to misunderstand that the degree of disability is "mild" due to the feeling of the word, but the disability itself is not always mild because of the above reasons.[*6].Ministry of education[*7]In 2007, it announced that "the term "mild developmental disorder" will not be used in principle in the future due to the fact that its meaning is not always clear"..
It is said to be “mild”, but the problems faced by the affected person are by no means light, and early understanding and appropriate support are desirable... If understanding or discovery is delayed,Bullying,School refusal,delinquencyMay cause secondary symptoms such as.
Developmental disabilities can be suspected if the child has not reached the expected developmental stage.Interviews and genetic tests are conducted to rule out differential diseases.
At least the patient himselfPlace contextIt is difficult to take action according to. Even if a child is not diagnosed with a developmental disorder during childhood, bizarre behavior in the human relationship is considered a problem, and the fact of the disorder is likely to be exposed. Developmental disorders found after adulthood areAdult developmental disordersCalled社会 問題It has become.
For early development support in developmental disorders,Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Developmental support programs that make full use of the above method are considered effective by numerous evidences.. Also, to support emotional coordination and problem solving in developmental disorders,Cognitive behavioral therapyIt is said that programs that make full use of this method are easy to work on.Open dialogIs expected to be treated by.
Some people with developmental disabilitiesChallenging actionIt has the habit of saying, "There is a strength, frequency, and period that endangers the physical safety of the individual or the surroundings and is urgently restricted or denied about the use of general community facilities. Is defined as "insane behavior".
There are various factors that cause the challenging behaviors of persons with developmental disabilities.
- Biological-The desire for pain, drugs, and sensory stimulation
- Social-Boredom, seeking social relationships, needing control of something, lack of knowledge of community norms, unresponsive staff and service personnel
- Environmental-gaining access to physical factors like noise and light, things and activities you want
- Psychological-alienation, loneliness, truncation, labeling, disempowerment, negative expectations of people
Challenging behaviors have been acquired through learning and rewards over a long period of time, and it is highly possible that the behaviors can be improved by teaching new behaviors to achieve the same purpose. The challenging behaviors of persons with developmental disabilities are often due to some other mental problem.
Generally, behavioral interventions andApplied behavior analysisAre known to be effective in reducing certain challenging behaviors.. In recent years, it has been said that the development of developmental path models by behavioral context analysis is effective in preventing challenging behaviors..
Center for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) has developmental disabilities in about 3% of children aged 17-17 years,ADHD, Autism spectrum disorder,Cerebral palsy,Deafness,Intellectual disability,Learning disability,Visual impairment, And one or more other stunts, etc..
According to data surveyed by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in 2002, there is no delay in the development of intelligence, but special consideration is required for daily learning and behavior.な どNo children found 6.3%.. According to the results of a survey conducted in 2006 by the Western Community Health Center of Nagoya City, out of 6 children aged 8 to 13558 years living in the area, 2.07 or 281% accounted for XNUMX children.Pervasive developmental disorder(PDD) diagnosed.. Among them, the intelligence index of 71 or moreHigh-functioning autismWas 177 people.
Heisei periodSubsequent sharpInformatizationWith the progress ofworkplace OfScheduleBecomes overcrowdedAdult developmental disordersBecame a social problem.People with developmental disabilities generally have a narrow field of vision for work, and it is difficult to set and solve problems on their own, so they cannot work correctly without detailed instructions.Such characteristics areInformatizationIt was regarded as a problem as a lack of flexibility in the era of diversification.In particular, people with developmental disabilities are unable to respond to the following three changes and have become low performer employees, and even companies are having difficulty dealing with cases where they are hired without noticing developmental disabilities.
- Advanced systemization to improve workplace efficiency
- Severe self-management by having many tasks
- Increased collaboration with others
Social life of people with developmental disabilities
People with developmental disabilities are basically dull and can't set up, so they create discord within the group and are hated.ExclusionMost of the time it is done.
In most cases, people with developmental disabilities have their own management abilities and others想像力There is nocommunicationBecause the pattern is also childishSocial lifeWill have problems with..In addition, certain things may be particularly (socially unacceptable) insistence, which can be objectively regarded as a bias in ability..
Exceptionally, my own特性Has been successful (ADHDTaking advantage of a wide range of unique behaviorsentrepreneurThere are some people with developmental disabilities, but the end of general people with developmental disabilities is dark.The reason is that people with developmental disabilities often lack coordination and are at high risk of social isolation.Usually, people with developmental disabilities are not good at understanding the context, and because they act in a self-centered manner without malicious intent, they often have difficulty in social life due to lack of coordination with their surroundings.Alternatively, they take a challenging attitude toward their surroundings and destroy the relationship of trust.In addition, conversations often end with a single answer, and it is difficult to maintain human relationships outside of work because chats cannot be continued.Even if people with developmental disabilities are repeatedly pointed out, people with developmental disabilities cannot understand what is the problem and do not improve their behavior. ..People with developmental disabilities are hated by everyone during their school days because they cannot cooperate with their surroundings.School refusalEven if it doesn't, as soon as I become a member of society, I start to be treated as a problem employee because there are many omissions of recognition and misinterpretations, and after losing all credibility, I am relegated or dismissed. I am often forced to work.
However, people with developmental disabilities tend not to recognize their disabilities and tend to choose similar professions even when they are forced to change jobs or hide the facts of their disabilities.Also, even if you tell the fact of developmental disability to the surroundings, it will be treated as "sweet" orSocial lifeMany times infrustrationBy doingSocial withdrawalIt may lead to.As a rough vocational aptitudeInformation systemIn many cases, it is very good at manufacturing technology such as development (however,codingOnly downstream processes such as) will lead all concerned parties togetherleaderNot suitable forManagementIt is reported that they often do not pass the exam.Therefore,Length of serviceEven ifBorn,marriageでSyncBehind the scenesincomeThere is little increase inStandard of livingDoes not go up.
Welfare in Japan
Mental disability certificate
According to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology,Law on Mental Health and Welfare for Persons with Mental Illness(Mental Health and Welfare Law)Mentally handicapped individualDisability certificate forMental disability certificateDevelopmental disability is treated as a category of mental illness, although it is not explicitly stated as a subject of theAnd
According to the notification from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, "About the criteria for determining the grade of disability in the Health and Welfare Handbook for Mental Disabilities" As diseases, "psychological developmental disorders" and "behavioral and emotional disorders that occur in childhood and adolescence" (according to ICD-18) are specified, and each disorder of developmental disorders is targeted. According to the Ministry's notification, it is possible to enter ICD-9 categories F29-F10 and F10-F80 in the medical certificate for application..
On the other hand, some books say that it cannot be acquired without a secondary obstacle... This is also because the certification standards for the mental health care and welfare notebook differ depending on the local government.
Intellectually Handicapped IndividualDisability certificate forNursing notebookMany are calling for legalization of acquisitionIt is said that the nursing certificate itself is the basislawIn 1973, the Ministry of Health and Welfare (currentlyMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare) Issued as a reference to “Rehabilitation Handbook System” and “Implementation of Rehabilitation Handbook System”, it has been issued as a unique project of prefectures and ordinance-designated cities, so some areas can be obtained..
Each notification issued by the ministry in 1999Local government lawWith the amendment (enforcement in April 2000), the country will use notifications and notifications.MunicipalitiesCan no longer be involved in the affairs of (Agency delegationThe abolition of) has already lost its effect.
Developmental disability support law
The same law (Law No. 16 on December 12, 10) stipulates that only persons with developmental disabilities other than those with intellectual disabilities should be supported.
Disability Comprehensive Support Act
It is an object that has not been specified in the text before. However, as of July 2009, 7, there is an opinion that the operation in municipalities is not thorough... So on December 2010, 12,Person with a disability system reform promotion headquartersBased on the consideration in the above, "Act on the development of related laws to support community life of persons with disabilities (common name,Disability Independence Support ActAmendment draft)” and amended the Act for Supporting Independence of Persons with Disabilities to specify developmental disorders.
If your symptoms limit your life or work,Disability pensionMay be subject to payment.
There is an organization organized for the purpose of mutual assistance made by parents of children with developmental disabilities or persons, and is generally called "Parents' Association", and as an autism-related organization, it is a corporation.Japan Autism AssociationThere is. As an organization to which organizations related to developmental disabilities belongJapan Developmental Disability NetworkThere is.
It also describes related intellectual disability.
- 1933, American psychiatristHarry stack sullivanDescribes for the first time "psychopathic infant psychopathic child" for interpersonal dysfunction that persists from infancy without a decline in intellectual ability.
- 1943 years,America OfPsychiatricmedicalLeo Kanner (Leo Kanner) reports "Autistic Early Childhood".
- In 1952, the eugenics protection law was revised and mentally retardedsterilizationTo be targeted
- 1959, Pasamaic (Pasamanick) For what is later called ADHDSubtle brain disorders Introduced the term (MBD).
- 1960 Enforcement of the Welfare Act for the mentally retarded
- 1966 Austrian pediatrician (Andreas Rett) reports Rett syndrome
- In 1973, the Nursing Handbook was created by the notification of the Ministry of Health and Welfare (Persons with intellectual disabilities)
- In 1987, the Employment Promotion Act for the DisabledAct on Promotion of Employment of Persons with DisabilitiesWill be applied to persons with intellectual disabilities
- Micro-brain disorder is converted to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.Subtle brain disordersSee section
- Established Japan Autism Society in 1989
- 1995 years,Law on Mental Health and Welfare for Persons with Mental IllnessEnforcement.Mental disability certificateSystem establishment
- In 1996, the Eugenic Protection ActMaternal protection lawWill be deleted, and the article regarding forced sterilization will be deleted.
- In 1999, the Act on Welfare of Persons with Mental Retardance was passed by a law that amended a part of the relevant laws to sort out terms for mental retardation.Intellectual disability welfare lawIs renamed to
- 2000 years,Toyokawa City Housewife Murder Case.. Autism is not a direct factor in this case,Ministry of Education(At that time), he recognized the need for early education support for children with high-functioning autism in a wide range.
- 2003 years,Nagasaki boy abduction and murder case.. Social awareness has spread through the publication of enlightenment books by experts.
- 2005 years,Developmental disability support lawEnforcement
- Act on Medical Care and Observation of Persons Who Performed Serious Other Harmful Behaviors in the State of Loss of Mind(Medical Observation Act) enforcement
- 2006 years,Disability Independence Support ActEnforcement
- 2010 years,Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAdministrative Evaluation BureauWill notify the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare such as "I should try to improve the fact that the efforts of prefectures, etc. that issue the nursing certificate are mixed".
- A law concerning the development of related laws to support community life of persons with disabilities (commonly known as the revised bill for persons with disabilities support revision) until the disability health and welfare measures are reviewed based on examinations by the Persons with Disabilities Reform Promotion Headquarters Is established. Specify developmental disorders as targets
- In May 2013, the American diagnostic standard was revised as DSM-5, and the name and category of each disorder were changed. (Japanese version June 5)
- ^ Since interest in a specific field is unusually strong, it tends to ignore social demand and often interferes with social life.Also, since you keep talking about what you are interested in in the conversation, the conversation tends to be one-way.For example, in the workplace, I am not interested in the behavior of others, so I cannot infer the situation as an organization, and I do not understand the essentials of the work, and even if I spend a lot of time, the work progresses at all. The result is no.
- ^ TeacherAgainstquestionnaireIt is the result of the investigationDoctorIt should be noted that it is not the result of the diagnosis by.
- ^ Rather, even doctors make difficult decisions based on multifaceted analysis.Non-experts run the risk of treating all non-sociable people as developmentally disabled by looking only at the surface of complex situations.
- ^ In the sense of official recognition, disabilities in general require a doctor's diagnosis, but especially for developmental disabilities.Growth historyIt is difficult to diagnose developmental disorders because it requires multifaceted analysis including investigations and ability tests.MisdiagnosisThe possibility is a bottleneck.
- ^ It is useful as a starting point for consultation.
- ^ By the way, the antonym "severity" is used to mean "the degree of intellectual disability is heavy" andMultiple obstacles", etc.
- ^ Special Support Education Division, Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Ministry of Education.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Facts About Developmental Disabilities”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2015/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b "Concept of support for people with developmental disabilities according to their life stages". Cabinet Office. 2021/7/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Data collection of materials on the ideal way of educational support after school". Ministry of education. 2021/1/7Browse.
- ^ "Insufficient ability / poor grades ｜ Personnel / Labor ｜ Law firm Home One". www.home-one.jp. 2022/3/9Browse.
- ^ a b ""Dismissal in 10 or more companies" Developmental disability 46-year-old man claims | We live in a "poverty-forced society"”(Japanese). 東洋 経 済 オ ン ラ イ ン (September 2020, 10). 2021/12/22Browse.
- ^ "Aptitude test Risk Checker Days Nouvelle". www.dazenouvel.com. 2022/2/14Browse.
- ^ "Aptitude test risk checker-Thorough check of the three major risks of human resources- | Management Base Co., Ltd. | Service details of aptitude test and skill measurement | "Human Resources Department in Japan"”(Japanese). jinjibu.jp. 2022/2/14Browse.
- ^ "For aptitude tests, risk-specific aptitude test HR-based risk checker". www.r-checker.jp. 2022/2/14Browse.
- ^ HR based. “Aptitude test HR base”(Japanese). www.hr-base.jp. 2022/2/14Browse.
- ^ Developmental disability support lawArticle 2019 e-Gov Law Search June 6, 19
- ^ a b c Tsuneo Yoshioka "Assessment of children with developmental disabilities"Bulletin of Aichi University of Education Clinical Education Center" No. 2, March 2012, pp. 3-79, NOT 120005378771.
- ^ a b c d e "Chapter XNUMX What is Developmental Disorder?"Regional Cooperation Handbook for Supporters-Handling Children with Developmental Disabilities』Tokyo Tama Fuchu Public Health Center, 2013.
- ^ About special needs education-What is developmental disability? - Ministry of education
- ^ "Data collection of materials on the ideal way of educational support after school". Ministry of education. 2020/12/22Browse.
- ^ Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “Why everything goes wrong?I was "boundary intelligence"". NHK News. 2021/10/11Browse.
- ^ "Hikikomori Overlooked Developmental Disorders”(Japanese). NHK Living Information Blog. 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ "Working Square December 2017 issue". www.jeed.go.jp. 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ "More than 4 in 1 people have developmental disabilities !? The real reason why withdrawal adults can't work”(Japanese). Diamond Online. 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ a b Japan Broadcasting Corporation. “Why is it overlooked until adulthood | What is an adult developmental disability?”(Japanese). Adult Developmental Disabilities | NHK Welfare Portal Heart Net. 2021/4/29Browse.
- ^ Toshiyasu Ando "Psychology of Genetics and Environment" Baifukan (2004)
- ^ “Advances in autism”. Annu Rev Med 60: 367–80. (2009). two:10.1146 / annurev.med.60.053107.121225. PMC 3645857. PMID 19630577.
- ^ National Collaborating Center for Mental Health (2009). Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Diagnosis and Management of ADHD in Children, Young People and Adults. NICE Clinical Guidelines. 72. Leicester: British Psychological Society. ISBN +978-1-85433-471-8. originalArchived as of 13 January 2016.
- ^ "MedlinePlus-Developmental Disabilities". American National Library of Medicine. 2016/1/10Browse.
- ^ BJKaplan; VASadock "Clinical Psychiatric Textbook DSM-5 Clinical Deployment of Diagnostic Criteria" (3rd Edition) Medical Science International, May 2016, 5, Chapt. 31.ISBN +978-4-89592-852-6.
- ^ Ryota Hashimoto; Yasuda; Oi et al., Eds (2009). “Pathological analysis of central nervous system functional diseases using model animals” (PDF). Brain and mental medicine 20 (3): 229-231. two:10.11249 / jsbp.20.213 2019/3/28Browse..
- ^ "Specific Conditions". Center for Disease Control and Prevention. 2015/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b Use of the term "developmental disorder" -Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, March 2007.
- ^ "Study meeting to support persons with developmental disabilities"The 3rd. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. (2005-03-15)
- ^ Wing, 2000
- ^ Masumi Inagaki and Takashi Hayashi "For parents with children with developmental disabilities'
- ^ Shozo Aoki; Shinji Murakami, "How to diagnose and respond to children and adolescents learned from specialists," Igaku-Shoin, May 2012, 5, pp. 18-54.ISBN +978-4-260-01495-3.
- ^ a b Uchida Nobuko 2006, p. 244.
- ^ Research group on the development and response system of children with mild developmental disabilities and its manual development "Chapter XNUMX"Awareness and support manual for children with mild developmental disorders] Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2006.
- ^ About the use of the term "developmental disability" (March 19, 3) Ministry of education
- ^ a b Uchida Nobuko 2006, p. 224.
- ^ "Definition of DEVELOPMENTAL QUOTIENT". Merriam-Webster Dictionary. 2014/11/9Browse.
- ^ "developmental quotient (DQ)”. TheFreeDictionary.com. 2014/11/9Browse., in turn citing Mosby's Medical Dictionary, 8th edition.
- ^ Junichi Yamamoto and Atsuko Matsuzaki (2016). Early Development Support Program Haruhiko Shimoyama, Kayoko Murase, Masayoshi Morioka (ed.) Handbook for Developmental Disability Support (pp. 81-87) Kongo Publishing
- ^ Inoue Masahiko (2016). Applied Behavior Analysis to Change Problem Behaviors into Adaptive Behaviors Haruhiko Shimoyama, Kayoko Murase, Masayoshi Morioka (ed.) Handbook for Developmental Disability Support (pp. 88-92) Kongo Publishing
- ^ Akira Mitsunori (2016). Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program to Support Emotional Regulation Haruhiko Shimoyama, Kayoko Murase, Masayoshi Morioka (ed.) Handbook for Developmental Disability Support (pp. 93-97) Kongo Publishing
- ^ "Open Dialogue Treats Developmental Disorders | Medical News | Medical Tribune"Medical Tribune".2018/5/20Browse.
- ^ British: challenging behavior
- ^ Emerson, E. 1995. Challenging behavior: analysis and intervention with people with learning difficulties... Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- ^ Hemmings, C .; Underwood, L., Tsakanikos E., Holt, G. & Bouras, N. (2008). “Clinical predictors of challenging behavior in intellectual disability”. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology 43 (10): 824–830. two:10.1007 / s00127-008-0370-9. PMID 18488127.
- ^ Neef, NA (2001) The Past and Future of Behavior Analysis in Developmental Disabilities: When Good News is Bad and Bad News is Good. The Behavior Analyst Today, 2 (4), 336 -343. 
- ^ Roane, HS, Ringdahl, JE, Vollmer, TR, Whitmarsh, EL and Marcus, BA (2007).A Preliminary Description of the Occurrence of Proto-injurious Behavior in generally Developing Children. Journal of Early and Intensive Behavior Intervention, 3 (4), 334-347. 
- ^ "Key Findings: Trends in the Prevalence of Developmental Disabilities in US Children, 1997–2008”. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2015/6/1Browse.
- ^ a b c Atsuko Kusanagi "Why Adults Did Not Notice the Killing Intention of Children Documents: Juvenile Crimes and Developmental Disabilities," pp. 182-183.ISBN +978-4-7816-0504-3.
- ^ "The tragedy of "worried about both the person and the surroundings" by joining the company hiding developmental disabilities". Diamond Online. 2019/11/23Browse.
- ^ a b High School WG (6th) Meeting of Survey and Research Collaborators on Promotion of Special Needs Education July 21, 7 Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Special Education Section December 24, 2009 Read
- ^ About revision of related notice with some enforcement of law to revise a part of laws about mental health and the welfare of persons with mental disorders Disability No. 0329008 March 14, 3 Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare December 29, 2009 Read
- ^ Masami Sasaki, Yuji Umenaga "Adult Asperger Syndrome" Kodansha, 2008.ISBN +978-4-06-278956-1 According to p93, there is a description of the reason that "Japan does not have a notebook system for developmental disorders".
- ^ Tsukuba University of Technology Techno Report Vol. 17 (1) December. 2009 “Construction of higher education support for hearing impaired students with developmental disabilities”Tsukuba University of TechnologyCenter for Higher Education and Research Support for Persons with Disabilities, Masayuki Sato, Yasushi Ishihara, Mayumi Shirasawa, Masahiko Sudo, Riki Oikawa
- ^ Hokkaido Shimbun June 2009, 6 Article “When Michigai added high-functioning pervasive developmental disorder in 25, the Sapporo Children's Counseling Center also reported in 2003, “It is considered as intellectual disability even if IQ is high. Can be done”. "
- ^ a b Disability Independence Support Act: Amendment passed/established in Upper House 2010:12, August 3, 13 Mainichi Newspapers Retrieved February 2010, 12
- ^ About grant of nursing notebook for person with developmental disability (summary) September 22, 9 Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Administration Evaluation Bureau June 13, 2011 Read
- ^ "DSM-5 Mental Illness Diagnosis and Statistics Manual"ISBN +978-4-260-01907-1
- American Psychiatric Association (1994) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV), ISBN +978-0-89042-061-4 . (Translation is American Psychiatric Association "DSM-IV Mental Illness Diagnosis and Statistics Manual", Saburo TakahashiHiroshi Ohno・ Translated by Toshiyuki Someya Medical school, 1996.ISBN +978-4-260-11804-0. ）
- Nobuko Uchida "Developmental Psychology Keywords" YuhikakuSosho, 2006.ISBN 4-641-05882-2.
- Ebata Kazuki "Declaration of the Keysan Revolution-Psychiatric Saekatsu and Kakumei" at Works, 2013,ISBN +978-4-939042-88-1
- Yoshihiko Hoshino"Adults not aware of developmental disorders"Shodensha new book First edition issued April 2010, 4ISBN +978-4-396-11190-8
- Kazuhiko Nakayama,Kazuya Ono"Illustration of Adult Developmental Disorders" Jujube First edition issued April 2010, 11ISBN +978-4-8163-4972-0
- Developmental disabilities (English) Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- Developmental Disabilities (English) National Library of Medicine MedlinePlus
- Cabinet Office Government Public Information Online What is developmental disability?(Useful information by Cabinet Office Public Relations Online)
- Developmental disability information and support center(Internal organization under the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, National Rehabilitation Center for Persons with Disabilities)
- Developmental Disability Education Promotion Center(Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, National Institute for Special Needs Education)
- Hokkaido Developmental Disability Support Information Site
- Developmental disorders - Brain science dictionary