[XNUMX I am hated by my mother-in-law. ] Being in a group! ??Stunned ... harassment is blatant.
If you write the contents roughly
Did you still have roots that you didn't celebrate on your birthday?
Last story Last time, I completely forgot my birthday while swallowing my mother-in-law's words "I don't need a birthday celebration" ... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
birthday(Tanjo) is a specificPeopleWas bornDayOr every yearBirth OfanniversaryThat thing. DerivativelyAnimal-Object-ServicesIt may also be used for such purposes. Sometimes it indicates the date of birth of a specific person, etc. with a "year" part such as "○ year ○ month ○ day", or it can indicate an anniversary only by "○ month ○ day". is there. The usage of the former "○ year ○ month ○ day" isDate of BirthSynonymous with (Seengengappi).
It is generally believed that people add one year of age when they reach their birthday, but this is slightly different from legal standards (see below). The antonym isDeath day.
Date of birth (specific day)
JapanIn developed countries such asBirth registrationA system to record the date of birth at the stage ofResident card,Driver's licenseSuch as公 文書To be listed in[Annotation 1], My birthday (date of birth)ageThere are many people who can recognize "Birthday" and "Birthday" and "Age", but some countries and cultures do not attach great importance to recognition. Also,(I.e.In areas where there is not much difference between the two, there are many cases where the identity of the birth year is ambiguous.
In China there was no custom of celebrating birthdays in ancient times.Buddha society,ChristmasUnlikeConfuciusThere is no custom of celebrating his birthday, and there is no established theory that Confucius's birthday is in the first place and that Confucius himself is not a celebrity's child. The custom of celebrating birthdays came to be held in ChinaNorthern and Northern DynastiesToNorthern WeiCelebrating the Emperor's birthday is the oldest recorded example.. In Confucianism, there is the idea that one's birthday is the day when the life of the mother was at risk.Rape root』In the 120th post, "Mother is dangerous to be born a child", and the nobleman does not celebrate his birthday.
Saudi Arabiaな どArabian PeninsulaCountries and other developing countries do not necessarily have a system for recording birth dates in family registers, and many people grow up without being able to accurately grasp their birth dates and age. Because of this, in Saudi ArabiapassportIn the (passport), the entry of the date of birth is "optional", and most people do not enter it.
Every birthday (anniversary)
Often on birthdays家族By this dayblessingHas been done. A birthday party (birthday)party) Etc. may be opened.According to Eiji Oguma, a historical sociologist, birthdays were celebrated in monthly salary houses before the war, but in rural and commercial and industrial households, everyone was aware of the number of years they had spent one year on New Year's Day. Therefore, it is said that the birthday was not celebrated ("The man who came back alive").
In Japan, at a birthday party, the seat for one person on the short side of the rectangular table on which the guest of honor (birthday person) sitsBirthday seats,Birthday seatSometimes called.. This word is also used as a metaphor at other dinner parties.
There are various styles of birthday events, but one of the typical Western styles is to light a candle on a birthday cake (birthday cake),Happy Birthday to youWhile everyone was singing and singing a national language version of, or something similar to it, the birthday person blows out the candle at once,cakeIs to eat together. On rare occasions, a playful event is sometimes performed where a friend suddenly gathers (hidden) and suddenly appears, celebrating "Happy birthday!" After that, when the present is given to them, it is the task of the parties concerned to make them feel happy by opening their faces and showing their happy faces.
Also in Japan,Senior citizensIs celebrating his birthday,Local governmentYou may receive gifts from us. Especiallylongevity(Old ageIn the case of ), the head of a local government directly visits their home to celebrate,public relationsAnd areaNews (Chinese)It is also reported in.
Customs of each place
Various things that are held on birthdays around the worldCustomThere is. For example:
Meaning of the birthday
When it comes to the meaning of a birthday and the thoughts of a birthday,parentIn general, he celebrates with the feeling that his child lived safely until that day.SaintAs for his birthday, people celebrate with joy and appreciation for the saint's birth in this world.
Birthday and law
The date on which the full age is legally added is the day before the birthday (24:XNUMX).
The full age at birth is 0 years old, and that day becomes the "1st day" of 2 years old (regardless of the time), and when the day changes, it becomes the "365nd day", and the 366th day (in the case of a leap year). , 1 days), he will be one year old.In other words, every time the day before your birthday ends, you will increase by one year.
Under the current Japanese law, "age iscalendarCalculate according to"However, in the calendar0There is no "day" and counts from 1. Therefore, in the age calculation, the time less than one day after birth is advanced to one day, and the day of birth is set as the first day. In other words, even if the birth is one minute before midnight, the day of birth is the first day, and after midnight (one minute after birth), it is the second day. 1th dayThe date is the day before the birthday, and the end is 24:12 (XNUMX:XNUMX pm) the day before the birthday.
Furthermore, according to judicial precedent, the time is not taken into account when based on the date, and the addition of full age extends to the entire period of the day before the birthday.In the example of the person who was born on April 4st and is 1 years old, he will be 5 years old after 3:31 on March 24st.
In case of February 2 (deemed birthday)
However, as the legally full age is as above, it is normal because it is aged on the day before the birthday (24:XNUMX).leap yearRegardless of2/28Aging at 24:XNUMX, legally common in normal yearsAlso3/1It will be aged at the same time as the person born.
On top of that, if you decide something based on your birthday[Annotation 3]Since there is no birthday in a normal year, it is necessary to "consider the day before or after (February 2 or March 28) as a birthday or a day to celebrate the birth".
Birthday as a holiday
Many in the worldCountryso,saint,monarchNamed after his birthdaypublic holidayIs provided. In addition, at the timeHeadIn some countries, holidays move according to birthdays such as (Japan's ""Emperor's birthday holiday"Such).
"Christmas TheJesus Christ OfbirthdayThe customary way of thinking世界Famously, but in reality12/25It has been known that the settings have been added later in history,BibleThere is no record of Christ's birthday in such sutras. With ChristSun godAs a result of being mixed with the idea ofwinter solsticeDay (≒(I.e.It is said that around that day, when it was newly born, was applied to it.
IslamThen,ProphetMuhammadThere is no record of his birthday,EgyptStarted withProphet BirthdayCelebrate the Prophet's birthday with the influence ofMuslimOpinions are divided among those who deny the birthday itself.
|Buddhism(Japan)||4/8||Buddha society||Buddha of BuddhaBirthday (originallyOld calendar）|
|Buddhism(Chugoku）||Lunar calendar November 4||Buddha of Shakyamuni|
|Theravada Buddhism||April-June||We Circa Festival||Buddha of Shakyamuni|
|キ リ ス ト 教||6/24||St. John's Day||St. JohnBirthday|
|キ リ ス ト 教||12/25||Christmas||Jesus ChristThe day of celebrating the birth of|
(Note that “ナ ザ レ の イ エ スIs my birthday really12/25"Nanaka" is still controversial.)
|Islam||Rabbie al-Auwar12 days||Maurid Ann-Navi||MuhammadBirthday|
Monarch/head of state
Many republican nations do not celebrate the birthday of the incumbent president nationwide.
|DPR Korea||1/8||General Secretary of the Korean Labor Party-金正恩Birthday|
|DPR Korea||4/15||Sun section||First PresidentKim Il SungOn his birthday, he will have two days off.|
|Jordan||1/30||Royal birthday||Current kingAbdullah IIBirthday|
|America||2Third Monday||Washington birthday|
(Presidents Day, President's Day, Washington's Birthday)
|First generationPresidentGeorge WashingtonBirthday (the original birthday was2/22<Julian calendar2/11>).|
Then the 16th presidentAbraham LincolnBirthday2/12It became the current method in a complex form with.
|Japan||2/23||Emperor's birthday holiday||TokujinBirthday of the 126th Emperor|
|Netherlands||4/27||Royal birthday||Current kingWillem-AlexanderBirthday.|
It is Koningsdag (King's Day) in Dutch and does not originally mean "birthday".
|Thailand||5/28||Royal birthday||Rama 10Birthday (Father's Day วันพ่อ)|
|Republic of China||11/12||(Chinese version,English edition）||The first extraordinaryPresident-GrandchildBirthday|
Songs and novels dealing with birthdays
- It is known that the death rate of a person on that birthday is higher than on other days. EspeciallySuicide rateIs more than 50% more than other days.. This phenomenon is also seen in areas other than Japan.
The problem is, "When several people get together, the probability that some of them have the same birthday is more than half the time when some people get together."The correct answer is 1 people.There is a discrepancy between the sensory answer and the mathematically calculated answer.paradoxIt is a good example of the problem.By the way, if 70 people gather, the probability exceeds 99.9%.
- BibleThe contents clearly described as a birthday celebration in theParoBirthday" and "Herod"Birthday", but both are executed.
|[How to use footnotes]|
- ^ In Japan,Japanese nationalityIn case ofpassportWith exceptions such asJapanese CalendarIt is written as, but people with nationalities other than JapanDriver's licenseWith exceptions such asADIs often used.For examplePersonal number cardThe date of birth of (My Number Card) is shown in the Japanese calendar for Japanese nationals, and in the Western calendar for non-Japanese nationals.
- ^ Article XNUMX of the School Education Law Parents must keep their children in elementary school from the beginning of the first academic year after the day after the child reaches the age of six to the end of the academic year to which the child reaches the age of twelve. Obligated to attend school
- ^ Administrative procedures, events such as birthday parties, benefits such as discounts, etc.
- ^ Local Government Information Systems OrganizationNumber Migration Support Center. “Q & A about number system (pdf) ”. As of January 2019, 1originalMore archives.2020/7/19Browse. -See question 3.
- ^ Most Nigerian birthdays are January 1st 2008.8 Yohei Sasakawa Nippon Foundation
- ^ Miyazaki city fixed"New Year's Day and Birthday"Iwanami modern library"Dongfeng West Masasho" P235-236. But Bei Wei is not a Han Dynasty
- ^ Kunihiro Yuasa "Beginners Classic Chinese Classics Tanane Tan" Kadokawa Sophia Library 7th edition 2015 (first edition 14th year) p.217.
- ^ Meaning of "Birthday seat" -goo dictionary (Digital Daijisen)
- ^ Astrid Lindgren"Karlson on the Roof"Iwanami ShotenTranslationOtsuka Yuzo Lindgrain Works 7 1965:ISBN 4001150670
- ^ Age calculation
- ^ 間 にLeap day366th day when sandwiching
- ^ 「2月28日」は誕生日より前であり、「3月1日」は誕生日より後であるため、2月28日を過ぎて3月1日になった瞬間（3月1日0時）を一般的には加齢のタイミングとみなされる。
- ^ To be exact, it is as follows. February 1900, 2 in the Gregorian calendar is February 28, 1900 in the Julian calendar (12 days off）。グレゴリオ暦1900年3月1日〜3月13日は、ユリウス暦1900年2月17日〜2月29日に相当する。Gregorian calendar March 1900, 3-February 14, 2100It is,Julian calendar March 1900, 3-February 1, 2100Equivalent to (13 days off）。グレゴリオ暦2100年3月1日〜3月14日は、ユリウス暦2100年2月16日〜2月29日に相当する。グレゴリオ暦2100年3月15日は、ユリウス暦では2100年3月1日である（14 days off).
- ^ According to Osaka University research, suicide and accident death increase on birthday (2016 6 年 月 日 6)
- ^ Accident/Suicide/Illness-Statistical survey reveals the day with the highest mortality rate in a year
- ^ Genesis (colloquial translation) #40:20-22
- ^ Matthew Gospel (KJV) #14:6-12
- Remember many birth dates of celebritiesMandanka.
- Satomi Soejima
- Study the history and way of the birthday partyHome economics.