A campaign where you can buy books cheaply by showing your voted certificate so that "people who are not interested in books and bookstores" will receive the books.
Takashi Kobari, the owner of the bookstore "Hiruneko Books" in Nezu, Tokyo, publishes a picture book on the original label ... → Continue reading
Bared (VaLEd.press) is a media that supports the future and curiosity of children together with their parents. Not only for parents who have children who will learn programming and STEM education from now on, but also for children who actually learn and the destination where they must be involved, and for those who want to open a programming class from now on. This refers to a portal site that can deliver information.
Wikipedia related words
We use keywords based on the article title. If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Although the voted certificate is issued as a proof of voting, there is no legal basis, and the issue of the voted certificate is left to the discretion of the municipal election management committee..
Therefore, the notation may be shaken by the local government,Voting certificate(Tohyo Shomeisho)・Voting certificate(Let's try)In some cases, names such as are used. In addition, since the fixed format is not specified, the material, size, and format of the paper are different depending on the local government.
In areas where there are few applications for certificate issuance, it may not be prepared in advance at the polling place, in which case it will be created on site.
Pros and Cons of Voted Certificates
It is said that the voted certificate has been used by political groups to show influence and support.
Labor unions sometimes ask union officers to bring their voted certificates to increase the turnout..
There are pros and cons over the voted certificate.
- Positive opinion
- Negative opinion
- There is no ground rule in the Public Offices Election Law.
- Voting should be at the discretion of the individual, and use by companies, groups, political parties, etc. to confirm an individual's vote may deprive the individual of their freedom to vote..
- May be used for profit guidance or acquisition.
- Election awareness campaigns and for-profit activities should be considered separately.
According to a survey by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications of 201748th House of Representatives general electionMore than half of the 1741 municipalities nationwide issued 966 voted certificates in Japan.. In six prefectures of Saitama prefecture, Kanagawa prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Aichi prefecture, Shiga prefecture, and Hyogo prefecture, all municipalities issued it, but in Nagasaki prefecture, no local government issued it..
The Aichi Prefectural Election Administration Committee has revised the instructions for the election of municipalities to be passive, as opinions have been raised concerning the use by labor unions..
- ^ Do you issue a voted certificate? Tokushima City Election Commission Secretariat, read February 2017, 2.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Senior's election "Voting certificate".... Yomiuri Shimbun (Yomiuri Shimbun). (November 2010, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 7. 2019/7/17Browse.
- ^ a b c d Koshu City does not issue a certificate of voting. Koshu, viewed on February 2017, 2.
- ^ a b Did you get a voted certificate? Regional difference in grant, organizational use, Asahi Shimbun Digital, July 2019, 7 16:09.
- ^ "Reverse" criticism also revised voted certificate instruction". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2007, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 7. 2019/7/16Browse.