Low calorie even with volume ♪ "Eat" diet with oatmeal and tofu
If you write the contents roughly
[Points] ・ As for the type of oatmeal, rolled oats, which are made by leaving whole wheat grains without breaking them, have a crunchy texture and less stickiness and stickiness, and are recommended because they have a texture close to that of rice. is.
Both tofu and oatmeal are said to be healthy ingredients.Modest calories and sugars, good quality protein ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Texture(Shokan) is when you eat or drink foodfive sensesOut oftooth,tongueincludingOral cavity内 のSkin sensationRefers to. Specifically, this includes chewy texture, texture, and throat feel.tasteTogether with other sensations, it occupies an important element in composing "deliciousness".
Of the human bodysenseIs a somatic sensation,taste-Sense of smell-Visual-HearingThe somatosensory sensation is further classified into a cutaneous sensation (surface sensation) consisting of tactile sensation, pain sensation, and temperature sensation and a deep sensation consisting of position, movement, and weight sensations. Of these, the texture is perceived as a somatic sensation. It is a chemical stimulus such as taste and smellflavorOn the other hand, hardness, viscosity and adhesivenessテ ク ス チ ャAlso called.noodlesWaist in,Rice crackers,Biscuit,Chewing gumChewy texture is an important factor that greatly affects the product value.
Feeding process and texture
- Before putting it into mouth-The visual appearance is the main factor.
- The moment you put it in your mouth-temperature, texture, firmness/brittleness, viscosity, water absorption. It is also related to taste and smell.
- Early mastication-chewy, adhesive, recoverable. It is also related to hearing such as masticatory sounds.
- Late mastication-Destruction of food, changes in water and oil content.
- Eating bolus-how it spreads in the mouth and how easily it forms.
- Swallowing-easy to swallow and swallow.
- After swallowing-Residual feeling in the mouth and throat.
Sebaceous glands細胞After accumulating a large amount of secretions synthesized internally, it is released into the lumen of the sebaceous gland by the collapse of the entire cell.That is, sebum consists of all the disrupted sebaceous gland cells.poresFrom the sebaceous gland opening that opens to the inner surface of皮膚Secreted on the surface, on the skinBody hairIt always spreads like a thin film on the surface of the skin, physically and chemically, on the skin and hair.protection,MoisturizingPlay a role to play.In addition, the fat contained in this is the skinOften presentCaused by being decomposed byfatty acidThe surface of the skin becomes weakly acidic, which also has the function of eliminating pathogens.
SebumpubertyTo become andSex hormoneSecretion becomes active under the influence ofHornyAccumulation with keratin in the pores when prevented from being rapidly released out of the pores by the increase inAcneWill occur.
Constituents of sebum
The secreted sebum contains fatty acids, wax esters,,cholesterol,,andSqualeneWill be.By indigenous bacteria on the skinDiglyceride,Monoglyceride, Constituentally decomposed into free fatty acids.In terms of the breakdown of fatty acids, there are more unsaturated fatty acids than saturated fatty acids, especially 16 or 18 carbons.stearic acid,oleic acid,Linoleic acid,Palmitic acid,Sapienic acid,Palmitoleic acid.
Malacetia (yeast-like fungus), an indigenous bacterium of the skin, utilizes triglycedo and saturated fatty acids during growth and converts them into unsaturated fatty acids, especially oleic acid..Seborrheic dermatitisPeople are thought to have an inflammatory response to altered fatty acids.
There is a large bias in the composition of sebum due to individual differences, but in Japan, free fatty acids tend to exceed the amount of triglycerides from winter to spring..
Clogged in poresHorn plugAs a constituent of, lipids are low in triglycerides and high in free fatty acids.Stratum corneumSince proteins derived from P. acnes and proteins related to inflammation are detected, it is considered to be a free fatty acid produced by decomposing triglycerides by bacteria on the skin, and this fatty acid grows and exfoliates the keratinocytes of the pores. It becomes a keratin plug when mixed with sebum..
Palmitic acid was the most abundant component of fatty acids in the secretions from sweat glands and sebaceous glands collected from human skin at 30-40%...Of the components secreted as sebum, triglyceride is produced by bacteriaLipaseIs partially hydrolyzed to produce free fatty acids, with palmitic acid being the most abundant on the skin surface.Lauric acid,Sapienic acidIs also included..This lauric acid has a strong antibacterial effect against Gram-positive bacteria, and sapienic acid also has a bactericidal effect against Staphylococcus aureus..
|sebum secretion||After exposure to Malassezia||After using antifungal drugs|
|Triglyceride||35% or less||18%||32%|
|Liberationfatty acid||13% or more||32%||16%|
|Other||Less than 5%||同||同|
When sebum secretion is active, with sebumKeratin cellsMay be mixed and clogged, causing acne..The severity of acne is in sebumFree fatty acids-TriglycerideCorrelates with the index.Doxycycline(Antibiotics) Acne treatment increases this index, but improves the clinical picture of the disease.MinocyclineAcne treatment with (antibiotics)Hair follicleIncreases sebaceous glands and significantly increases sebum secretion..This effect lasted for one month after the end of treatment..Treatment of acne with antibiotics significantly increases sebum excretion rate,Seborrheacause.
Azelaic acidIs approved in the United States, but is not approved as a drug in Japan and is not covered by insurance, so it is considered as one of the treatment options for acne...This is a component contained in cereals such as wheat and yeast, and has antibacterial, sebum secretion inhibitory, anti-inflammatory, and keratinizing abnormalities, and is called DRX AZA., Formulated in hospital cosmetics and sold.
Salicylic acidBecause it belongs to beta hydroxy acid (BHA) and is fat-soluble, it is easier to remove dirt from pores than water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), lowering the pH of the skin and making it difficult for germs to grow... Low concentrations of 2% salicylic acid do not cause problems, but high concentrations cause toxicity.
Excretion of harmful substances
PCB, etc., as shown in treatment studies of oil disease cases, etc.DioxinsIs fat-soluble and the main excretion route isshitAnd sebum..In one measurement, daily excretion was 1 pg TEQ from feces and 18.3 pg TEQ from sebum...The amount of PCB excreted in sebum is only about 10% lower in winter, and it is still secreted in high concentration..
- ^ a b Yoshiyuki Kono "Usefulness and product development of moisturizing and rough skin prevention cosmetics"Journal of the Japan Cosmetic Engineers Association," Vol. 36, No. 4, 2002, pp. 253-261, two:10.5107 / sccj.36.253, NOT 130004188849.
- ^ a b c d Ro BI, Dawson TL (December 2005). “The role of sebaceous gland activity and scalp microfloral metabolism in the etiology of seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff”. J. Investig. Dermatol. Symp. Proc. (3): 194–7. two:10.1111 / j.1087-0024.2005.10104.x. PMID 16382662.
- ^ Masaru Mishiro, Sayuri Okura, Miho Nita, Chikako Kaneko, Naoko Ota "Relationship between seasonal fluctuations in sebum composition and skin condition / quality"Journal of the Japan Cosmetic Engineers Association," Vol. 34, No. 4, 2000, pp. 365-373, two:10.5107 / sccj.34.365.
- ^ Iida, Takayuki Ono, Akira Motoyama, "Development of Care Methods to Suppress the Growth of Horn Plugs," Fragrance Journal, Vol. 45, No. 2, February 2017, pp. 2-22.
- ^ Yumiko Tani, Miko Yamamoto, Sachiko Fukaya, Mika Aoki "Behavior of essential fatty acids in living organismsBulletin of Nagoya Women's University, No. 24, March 1978, p3-93.
- ^ a b Wertz, Philip W. (2018). “Lipids and the Permeability and Antimicrobial Barriers of the Skin”. Journal of Lipids 2018: 1–7. PMC doi = 10.1155 / 2018/5954034/6139190 doi = 10.1155/2018/5954034. PMID 30245886.
- ^ a b c Desmond Fernandez, "All about Dr. Fernandez's Skin Care, The Truth About Beauty Loved by People in More Than 70 Countries," Gentosha, 2011, pp. 166-168.ISBN 978-4-344-99796-7.
- ^ a b Huber HP, Pflugshaupt C. (1990-5-15). "Acne and free fatty acids in sebum, modification by doxycycline." Schweiz Rundsch Med Prax. 79 (20): 631-2. PMID 2140907.
- ^ a b Bodokh I, Jacomet Y, Lacour JP, Ortonne JP. (July 1997). Acta Dermato-Venereologica. 77 (4): 255-9. PMID 9228213.
- ^ Eady EA, Cove JH, Blake J, Holland KT, Cunliffe WJ. (May 1988). "Recalcitrant acne vulgaris. Clinical, biochemical and microbiological investigation of patients not responding to antibiotic treatment." British Journal of Dermatology. 118 (3): 415-23. PMID 2965598.
- ^ Layton AM, Hughes BR, Hull SM, Eady EA, Cunliffe WJ. (May 1992). “Seborrhoea--an indicator for poor clinical response in acne patients treated with antibiotics.”. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology. 17 (3): 173-5. PMID 1451293.
- ^ Japanese Dermatological Association 2017, pp. 1292–1293.
- ^ Nobukazu Hayashi, Fukumi Furukawa, Minami Furumura and others "Acne Vulgaris Treatment Guidelines 2017"Journal of the Japanese Dermatological Association, Vol. 127, No. 6, 2017, pp. 1261-1302," two:10.14924 / dermatol.127.1261, NOT 130007040253. Pages 1292-1293.
- ^ "DRX AZA Clear-Clinic Limited Cosmetics”. Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. 2018/12/20Browse.
- ^ Ichita Oguri, Akifumi Akamine, Masutaka Furue "Chapter 9" "30 Years of Oil Disease Research" Kyushu University Press, February 2000.ISBN-4 87378-642-8.. 292, 295 pages.
- ^ KitamuraKimiyoshi, NagahashiMasahito, SunagaMasahiro, WATANABEShaw, NAGAOMinako "Balance of Intake and Excretion of 20 Congeners of Polychlorinated Dibenzo-p-dioxin, Polychlorinated Dibenzofuran and Coplanar Polychlorinated Biphenyl in Healthy Japanese Men"Journal of health science," Vol. 47, No. 2, April 2001, 4, pp. 1-145, two:10.1248 / jhs.47.145.
- ^ Masahisa Watanabe, Fumihide Ogawa, Ichiro Katayama, Yuka Tokusue "(PDF) "Fukuoka Medical Journal, Vol. 90, No. 5, 1999-525, pp. 154-156.