Hidaka Promotion Bureau staff can do side jobs outside of working hours ... Aiming to solve the shortage of workers Hourly wage is 889 yen, which is the minimum wage, and 30 hours a month
If you write the contents roughly
The minimum wage is 889 yen and you can work up to 30 hours a month.
The aim is to solve the shortage of workers.The Nanairo Hidaka supporter system newly introduced by the Hidaka Promotion Bureau is not during working hours ... → Continue reading
HTB Hokkaido News
This is HTB Hokkaido Television in Sapporo.
We will tell you about the "now" of Hokkaido through various news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
minimum wage(Saito Ichingin) isLabor market OfSafety netAs a minimum you must paywageset a lower limit forusersystem to force..Minimum wageAlso abbreviated as (Sachin) (In Japan, it is not defined as a legal abbreviation,Listed companiesEtc.CorporationHeadlines in organizations and newspaper articles,UnionIt is used in etc.Labor Standards Inspection OfficeBut if you inquire about the minimum wage, it will be understood as the minimum wage).National minimumOne of the.
However,Real economy-ProductivityA sharp increase in the minimum wage that is not worth it is notlarge companyTo full-time employeesWorking hoursSuppression·DismissalEmployment reduction byInternet of thingsIt led to the introduction of mechanization such as the introduction of mechanization (English: Internet of Things, abbreviation: IoT), etc.Low-income workersLayers andself employedIt has the opposite effect on the person.
Basic labor rightBased on. In many countriesWorkerThe basic ofrightWidely applied as, but not necessarily allThe laborIt does not apply to peopleForeign workerMay be reduced or exempted for certain groups, such as those not covered.Singaporesome occupations such asExcept forMinimum wage systemDoes not exist,wageof the workforceSupply and demandSome nations are determined by the balance of.
JapanThen,Minimum wage lawIn Article 1, "This law iswageInexpensiveWorkerabout,wageThe minimum amount ofProtectionBy doingThe labor条件To improve the life of workersStable,Labor forceQuality improvement and businessFairnessIcompetitionTo secure theNational economyThe sound ofdevelopmentThe purpose is to contribute to. ]” I sing.Developing country,French speakingCountries tend to have widespread minimum wages.
|Country||Dollar / hour|
The reason why it was introduced for the first time in the world is1890ToNew ZealandPort that happened inLabor disputeIs. The 56-day dispute has had a tremendous impact on New Zealand society. However, at that time,lawSince it could not be solved with the system of,1894ToForced arbitration lawWas enacted.
This trialVictoriaManufactured by Hugh Victor McKay, his companyAgricultural machineryTo1906This is a request for an exemption from the Goods Customs Law.Because unless you admit that you are paying "fair and reasonable" wages, the manufacturerExcise taxThis is because it was stipulated that tariffs must be paid in the form of.At that time, the judge in charge decided to dismiss the claim, focusing on the protection of workers rather than the profitability of the company.laterFederal Supreme CourtからUnconstitutionHowever, his principles were accepted as a strong argument for the minimum "living wage" living wage..
Before this ruling, the idea of living wages existed.1776Published inAdam Smithof"Wealth theory』States that at least enough wages are needed to support the family, and without rising wages, the country's economy will not develop, and there are thoughts to support living wages (Source: AdamSmith , Wealth of Nations, I .viii.36). But thattheoryThe maturity of the system is20st centuryFrom the end21st centuryIt is done in the early days.
1894 years,United Kingdom"A Living Wage" in the economic magazine (Vol.4, No.14)The paper was published under the name of, and at the beginning the living wage was "workers keep their working efficiency at the highest level,Citizenship OfobligationNeeded to fulfillLeisure timeEnough years to providewageTotal amount[*1].. Clearly defined as.
Then the BritishMinister of FinancewasPhilip SnowdenIs the living wagelegislationI was trying to make it.And of the American living wage movementPioneerIsAugustine RyanHe published the book A Living Wage: Its Ethical and Economic Aspects in 1906,EconomicsHe advocated the legitimacy of living wages from the perspective of. In his book, Ryan argued that wealthless adult men have the right to seek "just price" from their employers as income to fully support their families..
And in terms of minimum wages,1909The Industrial Commission Act was enacted in the United Kingdom,1911A wage committee was set up as an institution to forcibly determine wages for workers working in low-wage industries..
The following year, it was first enacted in a state in the United States. That stateMassachusettsWas enacted for the purpose of protecting the labor of women and young people... Furthermore,1915For the first time in FranceDomestic laborA minimum wage system has been established for people.
For Japan,1947Established in (Showa 22)Labor Standards ActAtAdministrationGovernment officeThere was a provision that the minimum wage can be set by hearing the opinion of the Minimum Wage Council. afterwards,1959(Showa 34),Minimum wage law(Law No. 34, April 4, 15) introduced the minimum wage system..
The ILO Convention on the Minimum Wage System (No. 26) also applies the minimum wage rate and guarantees income for low-wage workers.Labor and managementThe content of the discussion is based on the participation of both parties, and it is almost common in the countries that have ratified this treaty..
However, even if the purpose is the same, the method of revising and determining the minimum wage differs from country to country.It is generally divided into four, and most countries operate by the above three methods.However, even in the same country, the decision-making methods may differ depending on the type of industry or region.The following isYuu Ohashi"Special feature: Minimum wage Japan's minimum wage system based on the actual situation and discussions in Europe and the United StatesIs reprinted.
- Council method
- The minimum wage is decided by the council consisting of the same number of members representing the labor side and the employer side and the neutral member, but the council, which is formally and practically called the wage committee, has the decision right. Of the person who has the decision-making power but formally the decision-making power.ConsultationIt may function as an institution.
- Currently, as a country that adopts the former method,BelgiumI wanted to set up a wage council in a certain industryUnited Kingdom (1993Abolished).
- On the other hand, the present EnglandFrance,Germany,SpainMany asEUCountries, andJapanThen, the latter council method is adopted.again,Labor and managementIf the minimum wage is decided by a council consisting only of representatives, it is just likeCollective bargainingBelgium is classified as a country with a minimum wage as a result of collective bargaining.
- Elsewhere in the UKThatcherUnder the administrationDeregulationThe policy was promoted, and as a part of it, the Wage Council Law was abolished. But then1998The Minimum Wage Act established a low wage committeeRecommendThe government determines the minimum wage based on. And in Germany, the decision method used to be the collective agreement method only, but since 2016, like France and Spain, the council method and the collective agreement method have become parallel.
- Legal system
- Since the minimum wage is determined by law, the revision must be done in the same way as general law revisions. As an example,AmericaThe federal minimum wage ofSenateとHouse of RepresentativesIt was decided after the legislative process of parliamentary deliberation inFair Labor Standards Act(1938The enactment) directly regulates the amount.
- In addition, each state in the United States has a state minimum wage system based on state law, but it varies from state to state, and there are council methods centered on statutory methods and combinations of both. Depending on the state, there are also minimum wages by industry and occupation.2009Since then, there has been no revision of the federal minimum wage,物 価Many states set a minimum wage level above it to avoid a substantial reduction in the minimum wage and to be influenced by the Fight for $15 (fight to raise to $15 minimum wage) movement.
- However, in some states, the minimum wage is the same or lower than that of the federal state. This applies in most states to all workers in a state, whereas in the case of the federal minimum wage, interstate commerce (between states or between one state and a region outside its territory). oftransaction,輸送,communicationIt is because the range is decided such as being engaged in work related to () etc. or being employed by a company of a certain size or more.
- Collective agreement
- Under this method, the minimum amount of wages under a collective agreement concluded in collective bargaining between a labor union and an employer shall be based on the Extended Applicable Law, and the labor outside the parties other than the parties to the agreement (union members). It is forcibly applied to other people. However, the underlying collective agreement must apply to a significant portion of the workers of a particular industry or occupation within a given region, ie above a certain percentage of the law.
- As a country that adopts this methodGermany,Italy,Austria,Denmark,Sweden,Norwayand so on.
- NetherlandsIs said to be decided by the government by using the wages concluded in collective bargaining, but it can be classified as a collective bargaining agreement.In France, the collective bargaining agreement system exists in a specific industry and coexists with the "Minimum Wage for All Occupations for Development" (SMIC), which is applied uniformly to workers in all industries nationwide by the council system. If the minimum wage for a specific industry is determined above the SMIC, the minimum wage will be determined by applying the extension.This is basically the same in Spain.
- In Japan, the extended application of collective agreements has been legalized,HiroshimaとShiga OfPainting製造It was carried out in business relations, but it is said that it does not match the labor relations in Japan2007The amendment of the Minimum Wage Law of Japan will abolish regional minimum wages based on collective agreements.
- Labor court method
- It is used in Australia and New Zealand,Labor court,Labor CommitteeAn organization that coordinates labor-management relations, such as, deliberates while listening to the opinions of labor and management, and decides or decides the minimum wage.
Reduction / Exemption
The minimum wage may be reduced or exempted in the following situations:.
- Labor productivityWhere the wages are low and it is difficult to pay the minimum wage in situations where there is no danger of being out of scope
- Example: young people, students,handicapped, Apprentice
- In the first place, people with high incomes and generous blessings who do not need minimum wage protection (White collar execution)
- Due to special employment relationships, it is justified not to apply the minimum wage
- For example: managers, professionals, domestic helpers,チップThose who have received
- Employees in the public sector
- Example: General government officials in Japan and France
Application to young people
Although the majority of countries do not apply the reduction to young people,In some countries, a reduction system is being applied because labor demand is created by reducing the burden on companies.
When applying, the amount to be reduced and the age limit for exempting the minimum wage vary from country to country. In general, "we apply a rate between 18% and 17% less to workers under 5 or 15"More quotation(In the text below, the reduction rate for young people is the minimum wage for adults).
- Minimum wages apply for 21 years and older. Minimum wages are reduced for those under 21 years of age. The reduction rate is shown in the table below. The minimum wage was once 23 years old and older, but since January 2018 it has been 1 years and older. Being 22 years old or older after July 2019. In addition, due to the change, the reduction rate was changed..
|Reduction rate (%)||20.0||40.0||50.0||60.5||65.5||70.0|
The following are examples of ways to set the minimum wage for young people, taking the Netherlands as an example.
- Productivity: The idea that the productivity of workers under the age of 21 can set a lower minimum wage than general.
- Necessity: Young people usually have to live with their families, so they are less likely to work and earn wages. Therefore, it is not necessary to guarantee a general minimum wage for income security.
- Attending schoolRelationship with: Young people are supposed to attend school, and if the minimum wage is the same as that of the general public,SchoolworkNegative effects such as neglecting.
In the Netherlands2004Age by law enacted in MayDiscriminationThe minimum wage for young people is maintained as an exception. In addition, the Working Hours Act (for labor aged 13 and 14Working Hours Act -ATW) allows minor jobs that are not industrial jobs on days without school. However, the minimum wage is not applicable based on the belief that the age should be devoted to studying.
In addition, in some industries, the minimum wage for young people does not apply, or the reduction rate decreasesDismissalThe central labor organization (FNV) Calls for the abolition of the minimum wage for youth and the application of the general minimum wage from the age of 18. In response to this demand, the minimum age for general minimum wages has been reduced from 23 years old to over 21 years old. Also, Belgium, which is a neighboring country of the Netherlands,LuxembourgDutch reduction rate is large compared to general minimum wage reduction for young people.
Relationship with employment
Minimum wage lawemploymentThe good and bad influences on are controversial..Regarding the interpretation of accumulated research on minimum wages, some have no evidence that the impact of minimum wages on employment is negative, while on research on minimum wages.consensusSome conclude that there is no.
originally,economistWe are traditionalPerfect competitionStrictly criticized the Minimum Wage Act based on a model.. In generalEconomicsThen, since the employment amount and wage are determined at the point where the demand amount (employment amount) of labor and the supply amount (equal wages) match,unemploymentIs said to not exist.. From the viewpoint of social security, the minimum wage law sets the minimum wage higher than the equilibrium wage if it is lower than the equilibrium wage... Therefore, it is said that people with labor productivity below the minimum wage will be deprived of employment opportunities and will be unemployed... It is said that the minimum wage that should correct the income gap creates the possibility of widening the gap..
Micro economyOne of the representative theories is the proposition that the existence of the minimum wage rather lowers the welfare of low-wage workers...Corporate laborcostThe minimum wage system, which raises the number of workers and reduces labor demand, is effective as a means of guaranteeing the minimum living of workers.toolThe two basic propositions are that it should not directly intervene in the supply and demand of the labor market, and that livelihood security for low-wage workers should be provided by ex post facto income transfer from the government.the 1990sSince then, it has continued to be a consensus among mainstream economists..
However2013Current,Labor marketOf economists themselves point out the inadequacies of considering.. First, rising wages work hard for workersIncentiveAs a result, productivity is improved and job changes are suppressed. Employers, therefore, tend to pay wages above the equilibrium level in anticipation of these effects.[*2].Joseph E. StiglitzSaid the wage increase under the Minimum Wage Act may be offset by the resulting increase in wages, so the Minimum Wage Act may not be as bad as expected..
There is also an opinion that the Minimum Wage Law has a positive effect on employment in the long run. The minimum wage law may destroy industries that were made up of low-wage workers in the short term, but as a result it can increase investment in workers and increase productivity in the long run. Because there is a nature. For exampleStanford University OfEconomic historyAccording to my house, the minimum wage law isCivil WarからGreat DepressionAnd played a decisive role in eliminating low wages in the southern United States until that time and played a dynamic role in shifting the labor market in the southern United States to higher-wage industries..
Another point is that the labor market is not completely competitive.Demand monopoly[*3]There is a possibility that it is.This model allows businesses to take advantage of their monopoly position to unreasonably reduce employment and reduce wages.The minimum wage law says it will help improve this situation.Furthermore, although in the short term, employment will increase as long as the increase in the minimum wage does not exceed his W'm in the figure on the right.However, in the long run, labor costs will increase and profits will decrease due to the increase, so it is possible that some companies will go bankrupt due to the decrease, in which case there will be downward pressure on employment. Need to be careful.
In addition, the high standard minimum wage isWorking PoorThere is an advantage of eliminating the problem of. High minimum wages are said to ensure that the income earned from labor is higher than the amount earned from welfare when unemployed, resulting in incentives for unemployed people to seek employment..
- The effects of wage increases often appear in the long term, not in the short term
- Analyzing the employment of low-wage workers as a whole, not just the impact of specific industries
- Increasing the minimum wage could cause employment substitution among low-wage workers
Is going to need to be careful.
Regarding specific minimum wages (minimum wages by industry), theoretically there is theoretical support that the welfare of workers will increase when applied to labor-intensive industries. Is applied to industries and industries with high[Who?].. In addition, the specified minimum wage also has the effect of being a barrier to new entry into the industry, and therefore has the meaning of profit for the industry.[Source required].
Empirically, there is no case where the minimum wage has increased significantly enough to have the effect of reducing the minimum wage employment. Not done.
1994In December"American economic reviewWas published inDavid cardとAlan KrugerThe paper isNew JerseyとPennsylvaniaA survey of 410 fast-food restaurants in the east on the impact of employment due to the increase in the minimum wage did not show a decrease..
In addition, British Minimum Wage CommissionCommissioned fromLand Institute``The impact of the National Minimum Wage on employment A meta-analysis,'' published in 2017 by the United States, said that employment by raising the minimum wage in the UK since 1999 Of 1451 studies that analyzed the impact onMeta-analysisAs a result, it was found that although part-time workers were adversely affected, they did not adversely affect overall employment. This is because raising the minimum wage reduces non-regular employment and increases regular employment. Furthermore, by raising the minimum wageWage gapThe benefits of reducing wages and improving the standard of living of low-wage workers.
2019According to a paper published in the "American Economic Review" in August,HungaryWhen the minimum wage was raised significantly in 2001 and 2002 (2000: 2)Hungarian forint→ 2002: 5 Hungarian Forint), exposed to international competitionTrade goodsEmployment in industries (many of which are large companies) has declined, and in the non-tradable goods industry, which is not the case, prices have been passed on to consumers (2% price increase).Of the 29 minimum wage workers, about 3 (0.076% of total employment) lost their jobs and the remaining 26 benefited from a 60% increase in wages.Ultimately, of the increase due to the increase in the minimum wage, 77% was borne by the seller who purchased the product with the increased price, and the remaining 23% was borne by the employer in the form of a decrease in profit..
AustraliaThen,Toyota,Ford,HoldenWithdrawals such asAutomobileThe production base ofManufacturing industryThere is an opinion that employment is decreasing due to tapering as a whole, but the cause is that economic growth has raised the minimum wage and lost international competitiveness..
その結果、最低賃金が1999年から2019年までの20年間の間に約2.3倍（1999年：3.60ポンド[22歳以上]→2019年：8.21ポンド[25歳以上]）もの引き上げが行われたにもかかわらず、その間の失業率は、2008年のLehman shockAnd then became more seriousEuropean debt crisisExcept for, it is decreasing.In addition, the average economic growth rate (nominal) from 1999 to 2018 has maintained a high level of 0.9%, which is higher than Japan's 1.9%..
And with the introduction of the "National Living Wage"the 2010sRegarding the impact of the minimum wage increase in the second half, by the UK Minimum Wage Commission20225/18"The National Living Wage Review (2015-2020)" published inAccording to the report, it had the following effects:.
- It brought about wage increases, and the degree of wage increase was greater than that of households with no workers working at the national living wage, but the reduction of benefits for low-income groups (freezing of payment revisions, The income increase rate for the entire household does not change due to the impact of the reduction in benefits).
- There was no effect on employment, other than a possible slight reduction in employment of women working part-time.In addition, low-wage companiesuseSince it worked in the direction of restraint, the growth rate of employment is relatively small.
- Turnoverhave the effect of suppressingThis is because higher minimum wages have narrowed the gap to high-paying jobs.
- Confirmation of the effect of reducing the wage gap in the minimum wage bracket.It has also narrowed the gender gap (wage gains for women who are more likely to find low-wage jobs) and between regions (wage gains for low-wage workers living in low-wage areas).ethnicity(Race-Citizenship) is similar to the wage gap between
- ProductivityThe improvement effect is not confirmed.this isinvestmentThis was due to shortages, and small businesses in particular tended to cut back on investment.In addition, even if the company that invested in the new technology introducedProfitThere was a case that did not lead toFurthermore, in some areas, the amount of work was increased and the required results were increased in order to improve productivity. do not have.
Because,Mun JaneWith the "income-led growth" policy set by the administrationIncome distributionAs a result of implementing a policy that is biased toward, it forced a heavy burden on the company and did not give the company room for management improvement.2018This is because it ignored the economic situation and raised the minimum wage by 17%, which is the largest increase in the past 17 years.as a result,Unemployment rateIn January 2018, it had the opposite effect of curbing investment and job vacancies and reducing the income of low-income earners. The unemployment rate in January 1 isLehman shockIt deteriorated to 2010%, which is close to 1% in January 4.7 recorded in..In addition, unmanned mechanization, dismissal, and curtailment of working hours have spread.
In addition, David AtkinsonAccording to the report, raising the minimum wage by 12% or more is a dangerous level.As mentioned above, the negative effects of the 2018 minimum wage increase in South Korea have been pointed out.. But,20208/6In the Toyo Keizai ONLINE article, he denies the failure to raise the minimum wage in South Korea and argues that the impact of the increase is not so great.At the same time, he denies that Japan is not insisting on a sharp increase like South Korea..
other,OECDafter a sharp increase in2018At the time of the report published in June,Mun JaneThe government's increase in minimum wage is unprecedented in member countries, warning President Mun to "assess the economic impact of the year" before raising the minimum wage..
In 2021Bank of KoreaIn a report on the sharp increase in the minimum wage, "The employment impact concentrated on self-employed people with employeesCurrency crisisIt looks almost the same as it was at that time, "and states that the damage to employment is about the same level as the situation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in the latter half of the 1990s...However, in the end, in South Korea, the cumulative increase rate of the minimum wage in the five years under the Mun Jane administration41.5%From Japan (13%) during the same period3 times or moreWas pulled up at the speed of.South Korea's minimum wage increase rate for the same periodG7More maximumx7.4Was also a high rate of increase.Statistics also show the adverse effects of excessive minimum wage increases that do not match the rate of economic growth, and there are concerns about the effects of a vicious circle that stimulates price increases..
Korea Statistical OfficeAccording to the report, the increase in the minimum wage is low, with the number of self-employed people with employees in 2021 decreasing by 2018 compared to 34, and conversely the number of "one-person presidents" who do not hire anyone increases by 4000. It leads to a decrease in employment of the income group。 韓国経営者総協会によると、2021年最低賃金を受け取れてない労働者割合が全体賃金労働者の内、日本2%、英国1.4%、米国1.2%である。それに対して、同年韓国国内で最低賃金を受け取れてない労働者が321万5000人で全体賃金労働者の15.3%であり、2001年4.3%から11%急騰している..The president of the National Cafe President's Cooperative said, "If you combine the weekly leave allowance and the four major insurance contributions, the actual minimum wage is 4 won." "If the minimum wage is unbearably high, people and society without special skills That could reduce the number of jobs for the vulnerable. "..As a result, there were a number of small businesses and small and medium-sized enterprises that could not afford to pay.The policy promoted to save low-income workers has caused the problem of unpaid wages, and the number of unpaid wages is 2.5 times that of Japan, which is about 14 times the population.
Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry OfMasayuki MorikawaAccording to the report, unlike Japan, which is uniform throughout the country, in Japan, where minimum wages are set for each prefecture, it has not been confirmed that raising the minimum wage has the effect of increasing productivity or reducing the ratio of non-regular employment. Was.
Some economists have proposed alternatives to the minimum wage.Fumio Otakepoints out that "poverty should be dealt with through income redistribution policies using taxes and social security, instead of bringing about the distortion of unemployment through hard-line wage regulations.".
In addition, Daiji KawaguchiAccording toTax credit with benefitsIsLabor income tax creditProposing (Earned Income Tax Credit),WelfareCompared toEmploymentIt is said that there is an advantage in promoting the employment rate of low-wage workers. On the other hand, if the system design is not carefully done, there is a risk that companies will not be able to raise wages, which in turn will reduce the wages of workers. Point out that there is a drawback that disappears.
Author of "Law, Legislation and Freedom"Friedrich HayekSuch as the principle of non-intervention in the labor marketRule of lawIn order to achieve both protection of individual survival rights byBasic incomeSome economists advocate.
Status of each country
- Luxembourg -Month 2,313.38Euro*Age 18 or older (Some workers, such as skilled workers aged 18 and over, will be charged 20% to €2,776.05) [As of January 2022]
- Ireland - 時給10.50ユーロ（2022年1月現在） ※20歳以上（2018年雇用雑則法より簡素化され、勤続年数や研修中か関係なく年齢のみとなった。20歳未満は減額適用され、19歳は最低賃金額の90%、18歳は80%、18歳未満は70%となっている。）
- Netherlands -1,756.20 euros per month (as of July 2022) *7 years and over (excluding apprentice)
- Belgium --Monthly 1,786.16 euros (as of May 2022) * 5 years old and over.However, trainees under the age of 18 who do not benefit from alternate vocational training and who have no work experience and are between the ages of 18 and 18 are eligible for the youth reduction.In addition, there is an additional system based on the number of months of service, and workers aged 20 and over for less than 12 months of service, workers aged 19 and over for 12 months and less than 24 months of service, and workers aged 20 and over for 24 months and more of service. Is added. Workers over the age of 22 pay € 19 a month for 6 months of service and € 1,833.55 for 22 months of service for those aged 12 and over. € 1,854.61 / month for 22 months and € 24 / month for 1,871.98 months of service over 36 years oldHowever, public sector employers, apprentice workers, and trainees are excluded.
- France --Monthly 1,678.95 euros, hourly wage 11.06 euros (as of January 2022)
- Germany -10.45 euros (July 2022-September 7), 12.0 euros (from October 2022)
- Spain 1,000 euros a month, 1 euros a year (4,000 months including 2 months of bonus) (September 14 to December 2022)
- Czech Republic -Monthly 1Koruna(Simple tasks whose scope is strictly defined by instructions [Example:Cleaner,, simple instruments, etc.].The minimum wage differs depending on the work content, and it is divided into seven categories other than simple work, and the minimum monthly wage is 7 to 1 CZK. ) (As of January 7,900)
- Turkey-Monthly salary 5,500.35Lira(Social insurance premium-income taxDeductionLater take-back amount) [July 2022-December 7]
- Australia -Weekly 812.60, hourly wage 21.38Australian dollar(October 2022-March 7)
- New Zealand -Hourly wage 21.20NZ dollar(From April 2022) * 4 years old and over.However, during the training period, $ 16 (from April 16.96).
- People's Republic of ChinaIn the case of, the minimum wage varies depending on the area. (Highest: Shanghai [2,590 yuan monthly]-Lowest:Anhui ProvinceClass 4 [1,340 yuan per month])(As of 2022 year 10 month)
- 北京市 -Month 2,320yuan (As of July 2021) [However, the hourly wage of the part is 8 yuan]
- Shanghai --Monthly 2,590 yuan (as of July 2022) [However, the hourly wage of the part is 7 yuan]
- Guangzhou --Monthly 2,300 yuan (as of December 2021)
- Shenzhen --Monthly 2,360 yuan (as of January 2022)
- Hong Kong-Hourly wage 37.5Hong Kong dollar(May 2019-April 5) In addition, Foreign housekeeperIn the case of, the monthly salary is HK$4,630 (However, in addition to the minimum monthly salary, HK$1,173 is also obligated to be paid for food expenses.) (As of September 2021, 10)
- Republic of China -Hourly wage 168New Taiwan dollar, NT$25,250/month (as of January 2022, 1).Hourly wage: NT$176, NT$26,400/month (Scheduled to be revised on January 2023, 1)
- Mongolia -42 a monthTugurk(As of May 2020, 1)
- South Korea --Hourly wage 9,160 won (as of January 2022), Hourly wage 2023 won from January 1
- DPR Korea - US Department of State2019 Country Human Rights ReportAccording to him, there is no minimum wage system. However,Gaeseong Industrial AreaWas set in.
- IndiaIn this case, a complicated minimum wage system is used, and as of the end of 2014, the central government set minimum wages for 45 job types and the state government set a total of 1,822 job types, and revised them from time to time...However, it was enacted in August 2019 by integrating and reorganizing the four laws of the 8 Minimum Wage Law, the 1948 Wage Payment Law, the 1936 Bonus Payment Law, and the 1965 Equal Compensation Law.2019 Wage CodeIt is stipulated that all industries, including those that have not been set by the central government and the state government, must not fall below the minimum wage standard (floor wage) set by the central government, April 2021. Will be enforced on the day.
- National Floor Level Minimum Wage-Daily 178Rupee(As of 2019 year 7 month)
- Central Government (Unskilled Agricultural Workers)-Area A: Rs 423/day B Area: Rs 385/day C Area: Rs 382/day (October 2022-March 4)
- Delhi(Unskilled workers)-Monthly income 16,506.00 rupees (daily sum 635 rupees) (as of December 2022)
- Uttar Pradesh(Unskilled workers)-Monthly income of Rs 9,530 (April 2022-September 4)
- Maharashtra (Unskilled workers working at hotels and restaurants)-District I: monthly income 11,764 rupees, Region II: monthly income 11,464 rupees, Region III: monthly income 11,264 rupees (as of May 2021)
- Bihar(Unskilled Agricultural Worker)-Rs 279/day (however,ト ラ ク タ ーExcept when harvesting work such as. ) (April 2020 to September 10)
- Chattiesgarh(Unskilled workers) --A district: 386.92 rupees per day B district: 376.92 rupees per day District C: 366.92 rupees per day (However, agriculture is 257.00 rupees per day regardless of the district) (October 2022-4 March)
- Nagaland (Unskilled worker)-Rs. 176 per day (However, loading and unloading work is done by weight, and loading trucks depends on the size of timber.) (As of June 2019)
- Haryana (Unskilled worker)-Daily 388.82 rupees (as of January 2022)
- Ho Chi Minh -Month 4,680,000Don, Hourly wage 22,500 dong (as of July 2022)[Until June 2022, salaries for vocationally trained workers are at least 6% higher than this minimum wage... After July 2022, there is no additional provision, but it cannot be reduced without the consent of the workers.. ]
- The Philippines
- Myanmar -Month 144,000チ ャ ッ ト(As of January 2018)
- Malaysia --As of May 2022.The minimum wage is the basic salary only and does not include other allowances.
- Professional Activity in Malaysia Standard Occupational Classification (MASCO)Employees working in professions classified as, Employees working in companies with 5 or more employees in professions not classified as Professional Activities ―― 1,500 per monthRinggit
- Employees working in a company with less than 5 employees in a profession that is not classified as a Professional Activity (special city)And general city)-Monthly 1,200 ringgit (until December 2022, January 12 to monthly 2023 ringgit)
- Employees working in companies with less than 5 employees in occupations not classified as Professional Activities (other than special cities and general cities)-1,100 ringgit per month (until December 2022, from January 12 to 2023 ringgit per month) )
- Cambodia --$ 194 per month ($ 2 during the 192-month trial period) [as of January 2022]Sewing-shoemakingOnly workers engaged in the business..You will also continue to receive a $ 10 perfect attendance allowance, a $ 7 residence and commuting allowance, and other benefits in addition to the minimum wage... Since 2021Volume-based salary systemIssued by the Ministry of Labor and Vocational TrainingMinisterial OrdinanceIt is clearly stated that the payment amount will not be less than the minimum wage, but not so much..
Disparities between countries
EUHowever, it has been pointed out that there is a minimum level of disparity between member countries.
EU member states
Purchasing power parityWhen converted by
Ratio of legal minimum wage to full-time worker wage (EU)
OECD member countries
When converted by purchasing power parity
*Mexico's minimum wage (for the general public) is 2022 per day as of January 1.Peso($8.37),Northern borderThe area has a daily salary of 260.34 pesos ($ 12.61).. In 2020, the daily salary is 123.22 pesos, and in the northern border area, the daily salary is 185.56 pesos, both of which are about 2020 times higher than in 2022...The reason why the disparity narrowed in 2020 compared to 2010 isPresident of Mexico 201812/1ToAMLOAfter the change of government to the president, he served as chairman of the National Minimum Wage Council (CONASAMI) for 27 years.Old schoolBasilio Gonzalez becomes presidentOne day laterDue to being dismissed by.
Ratio of legal minimum wage to full-time worker wage (OECD)
Central wage (as of 2020)
Best: Columbia(0.92) Monthly salary 100 millionPeso(Approximately $254 in US dollars. A separate transportation subsidy of 2 pesos/month will be paid to workers whose monthly income is less than double the minimum wage.) [As of January 11]
Minimum: The United States of America(0.29)
Minimum: Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu(0.003) (Bujumbura[Unskilled worker]: Unofficial minimum wage 3,000Burundi Franc Rural Area: Informal minimum daily wage of 2,000 Burundi Franc +lunch[As of 2018])
■Poorest countryNote that some parts of the country may have higher minimum wage ratios due to relatively low GDP. In addition, the minimum wages stipulated in the minimum wage system and collective bargaining agreements based on collective bargaining have not been introduced, or are applied only to specific fields, so the ratio is 0 (Cambodia,Singapore,トンガEtc.) are excluded.
- ^ Original: yearly wage sufficient to maintain the worker in the hightst state of industrial efficiengy and to afford him adequete leisure to diacharge the duties of citizenship
- ^ This is due to the fact that the labor market is not really completely competitive. Employers are in the labor marketIncomplete informationDue to gender, it is not possible to fully grasp the good or bad of workers. Therefore, it is necessary to generate incentives in places that have nothing to do with the quality of labor.
- ^ It refers to the situation where there is only one buyer in the market. However,Incompleteness of informationAs a result, the seller (worker) has a cost of finding a job, and if the employer is incurring costs in recruiting activities, the employer will be in the same position as a pure demand monopoly situation. You will face a supply curve.
- ^ Kanno 2017, p. 442,444.
- ^ a b Chosun Ilbo / Chosun Ilbo Japanese Edition (March 2022, 6). “[Editorial dated June 6] Unpaid wages after a sharp increase in the minimum wage are 4 times that of Japan ... Results of "income-led growth"”(Japanese). www.chosunonline.com. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Focus: South Korea's "work style reform" widens disparities and wrinkles on low-income groups“Reuters” May 2018, 7.April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Ann Degu (June 2022, 6). “South Korea's minimum wage is about to overtake Tokyo”(Japanese). Korea Economic Daily. April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "[Column] "President's country" = South Korea, which has fallen to the minimum wage that has advanced at a tremendous speed”(Japanese). JoongAng Ilbo-Latest Korean news in Japanese. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Minimum wage applicable occupations areCleaning industry-Security business-Landscaping-Elevatoras well as the escalator Ofmaintenancebusiness·Retail trade.20233/1からFood and beverage service,Year 20237/1からgarbage disposalWorkers in the sector will also be covered by the minimum wage.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2020-06-20) (PDF). [Overseas Situation in 2019] Chapter 5 Overview of Health, Labor and Welfare Measures in Southeast Asia and Recent Trends Section 1 Republic of Singapore (XNUMX) Labor Measures (Report) April 2021, 3Browse..
- ^ Chizue Honda (August 2022, 8).'Minimum wage' for retailers to rise every year until 9 from September (Singapore)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Government of Japan (April 2012, 4). “Minimum Wage Law (Law No. XNUMX, XNUMX)". e-Gov. April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2004-12-7). "Distribution material "About the concept of reduction measures and exemptions in the minimum wage systems of other countries"". The XNUMXth Study Group on Ideal Wage System April 2019, 4Browse.
- ^ "Real minimum wages from the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development”. Stats.oecd.org. April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Norio Taguchi (2010-12-25). “The role and limits of the minimum wage system” (Japanese). Iwate University Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Iwate University) 87: 107-108. ISSN 0385 – 4183. NOT 120002808239 April 2018, 9Browse..
- ^ Tadashi Hiroishi (2017-03-15). “Impacts of changes in labor law on companies and trade unions-A case study of New Zealand- 1894. Overview of the history of legal relations between NZ and labor relations (XNUMX) NZ labor law before XNUMX” (Japanese). Collection of specialized management studies (Senshu University Business Association) 103: 27. ISSN 0386 – 4375 April 2018, 10Browse..
- ^ "Harvester case | Fair Work Commission". www.fwc.gov.au. April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ Fujikawa Laboratory, Graduate School of Letters, Osaka University. “Australian Dictionary Harvester Judgment (Harvester judgment)". April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Adam Smith (1776-03-09). “Book I, Chapter VIII Of the Wages of Labor (Part 1 Chapter 8 Wages for Labor)” (English). 1 (The Library of Economics and Liberty(Economic and Freedom Library): 11 April 2019, 7Browse..
- ^ a b c Zhou Yanfei (2017-11). “Japanese living wages” (Japanese). Quarterly personal finance (Japan Post Bank) Fall 2017: 73-89. NOT 120006343299 April 2019, 7Browse..
- ^ Royal Economic Society(Royal Economic Society of England) (1894-06). “A Living Wage” (English). The Economic Journal 4 (14): 365-368. two:10.2307/2956027.
- ^ Kiniko "Trade Boards Act in the United Kingdom (The Trade Boards Act 1909) ”,“ Discussion Paper, Series B ”Volume 150, Graduate School of Economics, Hokkaido University, October 2017, pp. 10-1, NOT 120006360129,April 2021, 5Browse.
- ^ Yoshio Sasajima (2009-12). “Special Issue: Minimum Wages Background, Actual Conditions and Issues of Minimum Wage Systems in the United States” (Japanese). December 2009 issue of the Japanese Journal of Labor Studies (Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training) 593: 55-67. NOT 40016911324 April 2018, 8Browse..
- ^ Yohei Takatsu (2008-12-22). “Minimum Wage System in Western Countries Chapter 3 French Minimum Wage System” (Japanese). JILPT Material Series (Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training) 50: 32-47 April 2018, 8Browse..
- ^ ILO (1928 June 6). “Minimum Wage Decision Treaty of 1928 (No. 26)". April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2005-01-07). "Handout XNUMX about the meaning and role of the minimum wage system". The XNUMXth Study Group on the Minimum Wage System April 2018, 9Browse.
- ^ a b Yuu Ohashi (2009-12). "Special feature: Minimum wages Japanese minimum wage system based on the actual situation and discussions in the West". Japanese Labor Research Magazine (Independent administrative agencyLabor Policy Research and Training Organization) 593: 4-15. NOT 40016911320.
- ^ ILO (1970 June 6). “1970 Minimum Wage Determination Convention (No. 131)". April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ ILO (1970 June 6). “1970 Minimum Wage Determination Recommendation (No. 135)". April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ ILO (1928 June 6). “Convention content of 1928 Minimum Wage System Convention (No. 26) (Japanese translation)". April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ Jelle Visser (June 2019). “ICTWSS Downloads Version 6.0-June 2019 AdjCov: Adjusted bargaining (or union) coverage rate (Excel) ”. University of Amsterdam (Amsterdam university). April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ a b government of the Netherlands.Amount of the minimum wage". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Yoshihiro Matsuo (2008-12-22). "Minimum Wage System in Western Countries Chapter 5 Minimum Wage System in the Netherlands" (Japanese). JILPT Material Series (Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training) 50: 70-82 April 2017, 4Browse..
- ^ a b c d Yoko Tomorrow (2006-12). Controversy over US minimum wage increase (Report). Japan External Trade Organization April 2019, 7Browse..
- ^ Yoichi Takahashi (2004-01-10), Politics/Society [How to solve Japan] Controversial minimum wage controversy Shortcuts for monetary policy to increase employment and sustained economic growth, ZAKZAK April 2018, 12Browse.
- ^ Minimum wage and employment RIETI November 2007, 11
- ^ a b c d e Truth of raising the minimum wage of 14 yen Expecting a virtuous cycle with employment improvement ZAKZAK August 2013, 8 (as of August 13, 2013Internet archive）
- ^ a b c d Research and industry-academia collaborative news Age when minimum wage system is questioned Chuo University April 2013, 4
- ^ a b c Kazumasa Niimi (2002-10-25). [OPINION] A Study on Japan's Minimum Wage System-The minimum wage requires strict operation (Report). Japan Research Institute.
- ^ a b c d Stiglitz, Microeconomics Third Edition, p512-514
- ^ Fumio Otake, “Competition and Fairness-The Real Merit of Market Economy” Chukoron Shinsha <Chukou Shinsho>, 2010, p.197.
- ^ David Card; Alan Krueger (1994-09). “Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (Case Study of the Fast Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania)” (English). THE AMERICAN ECONOMIC REVIEW (American Economic Association (American Economic Association))) 84 (4): 772-793. JSTOR 2118030 April 2019, 9Browse..
- ^ David Card; Alan Krueger (2000-12). “Minimum Wages and Employment: A Case Study of the Fast-Food Industry in New Jersey and Pennsylvania: Reply (English). American Economic Review (American Economic Association) 90 (5): 1397-1420. JSTOR 2677856 April 2019, 9Browse..
- ^ Marco Hafner; Jirka Taylor; Paulina Pankowska; Martin Stepanek; Shanthi Nataraj; Christian Van Stolk (2017). “The impact of the National Minimum Wage on employment A meta-analysis” (English). Research Reports (Rand Corporation): 1-32. two:10.7249 / RR1807 April 2020, 8Browse..
- ^ David Atkinson (July 2020, 7). "Common sense of the world that minimum wage "opposition against" does not know Experts' consensus "No effect on employment" (Japanese). Toyo Keizai ONLINE: pp. 2 April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Peter Harasztosi; Attila Lindner (2019-08). “Who Pays for the Minimum Wage?” (English). American economic review (American Economic Association) 109 (8): 2693-2727. two:10.1257 / aer.20171445 April 2020, 8Browse..
- ^ Shigeo Ito (October 2019). “31st Impact of minimum wage increase (Part 2) In Hungary, consumers seem to have paid three-quarters of labor cost increase”. Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization. April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Raising the Minimum Wage: Old Shibboleths, New Evidence Laura Tyson, Economix, The New York Times December 2013, 12
- ^ “Australia: The End of the Automotive Industry”. Japan Business Press (The Economist,). (November 2014, 2) April 2014, 11Browse.
- ^ Mitsuyoshi Hirano (March 2014, 11). “Australia: “Protect the submarine industry” Local employment anxiety”. Mainichi Newspapers April 2014, 11Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Koji Yajima; Tomoya Suzuki (2019-06-08). Discussion on Minimum Wage and Raise-A valid policy mix is essential for raising (Report). Nisseikiso Research Institute April 2019, 7Browse..
- ^ UK Minimum Wage Commission (2022-06-21) (English). The National Living Wage Review (2015-2020) April 2022, 8Browse..
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (December 2022, 8). “Impact of minimum wage hike". April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ David Atkinson (July 2019, 2). “Learning from the reason why raising the minimum wage is “common sense in the world” from “Failure in Korea, Success in England” (Japanese). Toyo Keizai ONLINE: pp. 5 April 2019, 7Browse.
- ^ David Atkinson (July 2020, 8). "Minimum wage" Korea's blunder "A short circuit for those who believe in the myth. (Japanese). Toyo Keizai ONLINE: p. 6 April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Masayuki Morikawa (2019-06). “Minimum wage and productivity” (Japanese). Policy Discussion Paper (Japanese) (Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry) P-19-012: 1-9 April 2020, 8Browse..
- ^ Fumio Otake, “Competition and Fairness-The Real Merit of Market Economy” Chukoron Shinsha <Chukou Shinsho>, 2010, p.201.
- ^ Daiji Kawaguchi (June 2009). “Is Minimum Wage an Effective Poverty Countermeasure in Japan?". Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry RIETI. April 2019, 7Browse.
- ^ Law, Legislation and Liberty: (2) The Statement of Liberal Principles of Justice and Political Economy, London, Routledge, 1973
- ^ Ministère de la Sécurité sociale (Ministry of Social Security, Luxembourg) (January 2022, 4). “Paramètres sociaux valables au 1er avril 2022". April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ Citizens Information.Minimum rates of pay". April 2022, 1Browse.
- ^ Yoshihiro Matsuo (2008-12-22). "Chapter XNUMX Belgian Minimum Wage System" (Japanese). Document series (Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training) 63: 94 April 2017, 8Browse..
- ^ "Accueil> Thèmes> Rémunération> Salaires minimums par (sous-) mission paritaire> Current Page: Banque de données Salaires minimums> Commission paritaire 1000000: CP AUXILIAIRE POUR OUVRIERS (Home> Themes> Rewards> Minimum Wage (Subcommittee)> Current Page : Minimum Wage Database> Joint Committee 1,000,000: Auxiliary CP for Workers)". (September 2022, 5). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ National Institute of Statistics and Economic Research (INSEE). "Accueil Statistiques Salaire minimum interprofessionnel de croissance (Smic) en 2022". April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Direction de l'information légale et administrative (Premier ministre) (Legal Affairs and Administrative Information Bureau (Prime Minister)) (January 2021, 10).[PDFSmic (Salaire minimum de croissance)] ”. April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (July 2022, 8). “Survey Research Results > Overseas Labor Information > Labor Topics by Country > 2022 > August > France > Statutory Minimum Wage (SMIC) Raised for Third Time in 8 - Automatic Raise Along with Inflation". April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (July 2020, 7). “Research Results> Overseas Labor Information> Labor Topics by Country> 2020> July> Germany> Minimum Wage Commission recommends a four-step increase with a view to post-Corona". April 2020, 7Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (July 2022, 6). “Research Results> Overseas Labor Information> Labor Topics by Country> 2022> June> Germany> Minimum Wage Raise Law Enacted-From October to 6 Euro Hourly". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "Cabinet decision to raise minimum wage, from October 2022 to 10 euros per hour (Germany)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) (December 2022, 3). April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ Spanish Ministry of Employment, Immigration and Social Security (2022-02-23). Real Decreto 152/2022, de 22 de febrero, por el que se fija el salario mínimo interprofesional para 2022. (Report) April 2022, 3Browse..
- ^ Keiko Nakagawa (November 2021, 11). “From January 2022, the minimum wage will be raised to 1 koruna per month (Czech Republic)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Keiko Nakagawa (November 2020, 11). “Minimum wage increased by 2021% from January 1 (Czech Republic)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2020, 12Browse.
- ^ Elai Bash (January 2022, 7). “In response to rising prices, the minimum wage will be raised within the year for the first time in 7 years (Turkey)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ Turkish Government (July 2022, 7). “Official Bulletin No. 2022 dated July 7, 1". April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ Fair Work Commission. “Awards & agreements> National minimum wage orders". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Yumi Sumi (June 2022, 6). “Minimum wage increased by 7% from July (Australia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ “Hours and wages> Pay and wages> Minimum wage> Current minimum wage rates” (Press Release), EMPLOYMENT NEW ZEALAND (New Zealand Ministry of Labor), (April 2022, 4) April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ Masahiro Morinaga (April 2022, 4). “Business brief> Raise the minimum wage in Chongqing, Sichuan to the top 10 level in Japan (China)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ “Yunnan Province adjusted minimum wage standard on October 10st (Yunnan Province revised minimum wage on October 1st)” (press release), Yunnan Province Human Resources and Social Security Law, (August 2022, 8) April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ “Beijing Municipal Human Resources and Social Security Bureau, Beijing Bureau of Human Resources and Social Security Bureau 2021 Minimum Wage Standard Notification (Kyojinsha 劳 Publish  No. 77) (Beijing Municipal Personnel and Social Security Bureau issued a notice regarding the revision of the minimum wage in 2021 Announced (Kyojinsha Labor Issue  No. 77)) " (Press Release), Beijing Human Resources and Social Security Administration, (May 2021, 6) April 2021, 7Browse.
- ^ “The minimum wage was revised on July 7st in Shanghai (Shanghai City revised the minimum wage on July 1st)” (Press Release), Shanghai Human Resources Agency, Social Security Bureau, (March 2021, 6) April 2021, 7Browse.
- ^ Liu Yuan Mori (April 2021, 6). “Business brief> Shanghai City raises legal minimum wage for the first time in 7 years and 2 months from July (China)". April 2021, 7Browse.
- ^ Liu Yuan Mori (April 2022, 7). “Business brief> Shanghai City raises the standard amount for social insurance payments and keeps the legal minimum wage unchanged (China)". April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ a b "Business brief> Guangdong, raising the minimum wage, the rate of increase is shrinking (China)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) (December 2021, 12). 20121-12-01Browse.
- ^ "Notice Concerning Adjustment of Minimum Wage Standards in Guangdong Province" (Guangdong Box  No. 345) " (Press Release), People's Government of Guangdong, (June 2021, 11) April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ "Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau Relations and Adjustment Motoichi Minimum Wage Standard Notification" (Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau No. 2021) (Shenzhen Human Resources and Social Security Bureau issued a notice regarding the revision of the city's minimum wage. (Shenzhen Human Resources  No. 2021)) ” (Press Release), 圳 City Human Resources Resources and Social Security Administration, (November 2021, 11) April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Hong Kong Government Labor and Industry Office (October 2019, 3). “Public Service> Fellowship and Welfare> Minimum legal capital". April 2019, 4Browse.
- ^ Hong Kong Minimum Construction Committee (2018-10) (PDF). Main page >> Publications and materials> Minimum Wage Committee 2018 Report> Summary I (10 pages, 12 pages of PDF) (Report) April 2019, 1Browse..
- ^ Electronic version of Hong Kong law example. “Cap. 608 Minimum Wage Ordinance Schedule 3 Prescribed Minimum Hourly Wage Rate". April 2019, 5Browse.
- ^ “Minimum wage raised to $XNUMX next year [Hong Kong-Economy]” (Japanese). Hong Kong Post(July 2018, 10) April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ Hong Kong Government Labor Works (September 2021, 10). “Foreign-registered family worker> Latest news> Foreign-registered family worker "Minimum wage" and Zenshokutsu paste (minimum wage and meal allowance for foreign housekeepers)". April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ “Minimum wage, first deferment = recession consideration” (Japanese). NNA Asian Economic News(July 2021, 2) April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Labor, Taiwan (Ministry of Labor).Adjustment of basic capital resources". April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Charmaine Fong; Charmaine Fong (October 2021, 10). “Taiwan's monthly minimum wage raised to 5.21%” (Japanese). Focus taiwan April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Taiwan Ministry of Labor (Ministry of Labor) (September 2022, 9).基本工資審議委員會今(1)日會議結論，自112年1月1日起， 每月基本工資調整至26,400元，每小時基本工資調整為176元， 將陳報行政院核定後公告實施。（本日、最低賃金審議委員会は（1）民国紀元112年1月1日より、最低月給を26,400ニュー台湾ドル、最低時給を176ニュー台湾ドルに改定し、行政院で決定後、実施することを発表）". April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ Asuka Kashiwase (September 2022, 9).Minimum wage in 2023, raised by 4.56% on a monthly basis (Taiwan)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ Kazunori Fujii (September 2018, 9). “Business Report> Minimum wage increase by more than 2019% from January 1, 1 (Mongolia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2019, 7Browse.
- ^ 최저 임금 위원회(Korea Minimum Wage Commission). “HP> 최저 임금 제도> 최저 임금액 현황 (HP> Minimum Wage System> Minimum Wage Current Status)". April 2020, 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (December 2021, 12). “2022 minimum wage increase rate is 5.1%". April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Tadashi Yanagi (August 2021, 8). “Business brief> 2022 minimum wage (hourly wage), up 5.1% year-on-year to 9,160 won (Korea)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ "Determined with a XNUMX% increase in the minimum wage in XNUMX = Korea from January XNUMXst next year" (Japanese). Union News(July 2021, 8) April 2021, 8Browse.
- ^ Masaaki Toma (August 2022, 8).Business Bulletin > 2023 Minimum Wage (Hourly Wage) Announced, 5.0 Won, Up 9,620% YoY (Korea)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (December 2022, 8). “2023 minimum hourly wage of 9620 won, 5.0% increase". April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ United States Department of State (October 2020, 3). “2019 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices: Democratic People's Republic of Korea". April 2020, 5Browse.
- ^ Mitsuyuki Nemoto (October 2015, 10). “Business brief> Minimum wage in Kaesong Industrial Park, 2015% increase in 5 (South Korea, North Korea)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2018, 8Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2019-03) (PDF). 2018 Overseas Situation Report Chapter 6 Overview and Recent Trends of Health, Labor and Welfare Measures in South Asia Section 1 India (1) Labor Measures (Report) April 2019, 4Browse..
- ^ Ministry of Labor and Employment of India (2019-08-08) (PDF). THE CODE ON WAGES, 2019 No. 29 of 2019 (2019 Wage Code 2019 No. 29) (Report) April 2021, 3Browse..
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (2020-06) (PDF). 2019 Overseas Situation Report Chapter 6 Overview and Recent Trends of Health, Labor and Welfare Measures in South Asia Section 1 India (1) Labor Measures (Report) April 2021, 3Browse..
- ^ KOMAL CHAWLA (December 2020, 12). “New Wage Rules: Employee Take-Home Salary Might Reduce” (English). RAZOR PAY April 2021, 3Browse.
- ^ Subodh Varma (July 2019, 7). "New Starvation-Level Wage Announced by Labor Minister" (English). Newsclick April 2021, 1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Minimum Wages India – Current Minimum Wage Rate India”. Wage Indicator Foundation. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Naorunroth Jirappappa, Yutaka Fujita (September 2022, 9).Raise the minimum wage for the first time in 2020 years and 1 months since January 2 (Thailand)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ “Thailand to raise minimum wage for first time in over two years, 2-5% expected by the end of the year” (Japanese). Reuters Communications(July 2022, 8) April 2022, 9Browse.
- ^ Hiromitsu Sho (April 2022, 6). “The minimum wage will be raised by 6% and will be implemented from July (Vietnam)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "Vietnam Labor Law Overview”. NAC Global.net. April 2018, 7Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (July 2022, 7). “Research Results> Overseas Labor Information> Labor Topics by Country> 2022> July> Vietnam> Raise the Minimum Wage for the First Time in Two and a Half Years". April 2022, 7Browse.
- ^ Department of Labor and Employment.NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION DAILY MINIMUM WAGE RATES". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Akihiko Yoshida (May 2022, 5). “Metro Manila, minimum wage increase from June 6 (Philippines)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Ko Ozaki (December 2021, 12). “Minimum wages for major cities and prefectures in 2022 will come out (Indonesia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Kunturein. “4,800% increase in daily minimum wage to Kyat 33 (Myanmar)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2018, 8Browse.
- ^ "ပြ ညထ် ော ငစ် ု သမ္ တ မ ပမ္ နမ္် ော န င ုင် ံ ထ တော် အစိုး ု ရ အ န ညိုး ် ဆုံိုး အ ခ ထ ကိုး ထ င သွေ တမ္် ှ တထ် ရိုး ဆ င ုရ် ော အမ္ ိုး သောိုး ထ ကောမ္် တီ (အမ္ န ထ့ ် ် ကော် ပ ငော စော အမ္ တှ, ် XNUMX/XNUMX) XNUMX ခ နု ှ စ, ် ကဆုန်လ ပြ ည က့ ် ် က ် XNUMX ရက် (XNUMX ခု နစှ, ် ကေ လ XNUMX ရက်)”. Myanmar National Commission. April 2018, 8Browse.
- ^ Federal Government of Malaysia (2022-04-27) (PDF). 2022 Minimum Wage Ordinance (Report) April 2022, 6Browse..
- ^ Itsuko Ago (May 2022, 5). “Increased minimum wage by 25%, implemented from May 5 (Malaysia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ It corresponds to a professional / technical worker in the Japan Standard Industrial Classification.Doctor,nurseMedical professionals, etc.Teacher,Childminder,Lawyer,judgeLegal workers such as are classified in this profession.
- ^ Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (June 2009). “Japan Standard Industrial Classification (Set statistical standards in December 21) Classification Item name Major classification B-Professional / technical workers". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ A special city is a municipality with a population of over 50 and a budget of over 1 million ringgit.JapaneseOrdinance cityClose to.
- ^ A general city is a municipality with a population of 15 or more and a budget of over 2,000 million ringgit.in Japan,Core cityClose to.
- ^ Ryota Inoue (October 2021, 10). “The minimum wage for 2022 is set at $ 194 per month (Cambodia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2021, 10Browse.
- ^ Chiharu Isobe (September 2019, 9). “Minimum wage for sewing and shoemaking workers in 2020 will be $190/month (Cambodia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2019, 9Browse.
- ^ Takahisa Wakisaka (September 2020, 9). “The minimum wage for 2021 is set at $ 192 per month (Cambodia)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2020, 9Browse.
- ^ a b Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (August 2006). “Research Results> Overseas Labor Information> Labor Topics by Country> 2006> August> EU> 8-fold difference in legal minimum wages in EU countries". April 2018, 7Browse.
- ^ a b EU Statistical Office (October 2009, 7). “Minimum Wages in January 2009". April 2018, 7Browse.
- ^ a b EU Statistical Office (October 2022, 1). “Monthly minimum wages-bi-annual data". April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ Thorsten Schulten; Malte Lübker (2020-2). “WSI-MINDESTLOHNBERICHT 2020 Europäische Mindestlohninitiative vor dem Durchbruch? (WSI Minimum Wage Report 2020 European minimum wage plan before breaking through)” (German). WSI Report (WSI (German Institute for Economic and Social Studies)) 55: 4,6,8. ISSN 2366 – 7079 April 2019, 3Browse..
- ^ a b Thorsten Schulten; Malte Lübker (2022-2). “WSI-MINDESTLOHNBERICHT 2022 Aufbruch zu einer neuen Mindestlohnpolitik in Deutschland und Europa (WSI Minimum Wage Report 2022 Departure to New Minimum Wage Policy in Germany and Europe)” (German). WSI Report (WSI (German Institute for Economic and Social Studies)) 63: 7,9,11. ISSN 2366 – 7079 April 2022, 4Browse..
- ^ OECD.Real minimum wages". April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Takao Nakahata (December 2021, 12). “Minimum wage in 2022 rises 22% year-on-year, business community agrees (Mexico)”. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Daisuke Shiga (January 2020, 1). “[Minimum wage increased by 9%, impact on Japanese companies is minor Business brief> Increased minimum wage by 20%, impact on Japanese companies is minor]”. Japan Trade Promotion Organization (Jetro). April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Japan Institute for Labor Policy and Training (August 2018). “HP> Research Results> Overseas Labor Information> Focus> 2018> December: Mexico> 12 Minimum Wage Announced-National 2019% Increase, Northern Border Region Doubled". April 2019, 5Browse.
- ^ OECD.Minimum relative to average wages of full-time workers (ratio of minimum wage to average wage of full-time workers)". April 2021, 12Browse.
- ^ Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) (January 2022). “Investment cost comparison Selected cities: Bogota (Colombia) Medellin (Colombia)". April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ Oxfam International (October 2018, 10). “The Commitment to Reducing Inequality Index 2018 Data file Figure2018". April 2018, 10Browse.
- ^ United States Department of State (March 2019, 3). “2018 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices:Central African Republic". April 2019, 6Browse.
- ^ United States Department of State (March 2019, 3). “2018 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices:Burundi (Burundi 2018 Country Human Rights Report)". April 2019, 6Browse.
- "" (FY version,)
- International Labor Organization:Author, Translated "World Salary and Wage Report" (FY version)
- Kazuo Sugano "Labor Law Eleventh Edition Amended Edition (Legal Studies Lectures)" (Hirobundo, December 2017, 2)ISBN 978-4-335-30478-1
- Takashi Araki "Labor Law Third Edition" (Yuhikaku, November 2016, 11), ASIN B4Y07442RH
- Labor Research Institute Publishing Bureau “Detailed Revised Fourth Edition of the Minimum Wage Law” (Labor Research Association, January 4, 2016)ISBN 978-4-86319-524-0
- "Application and notification of labor standard law and minimum wage law taught by former supervisors" (Japanese law, October 2014)ISBN 978-4-539-72381-4
- Hiroyuki Yamada"Effect of Minimum Wage Law on Employment in Emerging and Developing Countries" (September 2013)ISBN 978-4-943852-45-2
- Fumio Otake,Daiji Kawaguchi,Kotaro Tsuru:Editing "Minimum Wage Reform: How to Change Japan's Working Style" (Nippon Hyoronsha, October 2013)ISBN 978-4-535-55700-0
- “I lived for a month at the minimum wage. 』(Aki Shobo, October 2009)ISBN 978-4-7505-0910-5
- "Easy-to-understand minimum wage law" (Labor Newspaper, October 2008)ISBN 978-4-89761-061-0
- OECD:Edited, Translated "World's Minimum Living Security OECD Benefits and Wages Indicators: An International Comparison of Welfare to Work"Akashi bookstore, October 2008)ISBN 978-4-7503-2829-4
- National minimum
- Minimum wage law
- Labor Standards Act
- Labor share
- Decent Work
- Black companies
- -Necessary cost of living
- Minimum wage system - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Be sure to check the minimum wage! (@saitei_chingin)- Twitter
- Minimum wage public relations site (@ skm6614b)- LINE Add Friend
- Wage increase, labor productivity improvement - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Working Conditions: Comprehensive information site on working conditions - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Minimum wage law - e-Gov Law Search
- Figure 3 Minimum wage (national weighted average of minimum wage by region) - Labor Policy Research and Training Organization
- "minimum wage』- Koto bank