Cooperation agreement with Keio University, Minamiaso Village aiming for ethical livestock industry, etc.
If you write the contents roughly
Breeding cattle are grazing in the grasslands of Minamiaso Village.
Keio University Graduate School of Media Design is in Minamiaso Village, Kumamoto Prefecture, Kumamoto Prefectural Livestock Agricultural Cooperative Association and "Kumamoto Aka Beef" ... → Continue reading
University journal online
This is a news site specializing in Japanese universities and education. We publish news related to universities such as research results and industry-academia collaborations, interviews with key people at each university, and columns by experts about student recruitment status and brand power.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Minamiaso village(Minami Asomura)KumamotoNortheast,Mount Aso-Aso CalderaMinamiaso area in the south ofNango Valley) Located invillage..As a villageOkinawaExcludingWest JapanHas the largest population in.In the villageShirakawa water source,Takezaki water sourceThere is a group of springs in Minamiaso Village, and it is known as a famous water village.
With Aso Godake, the southern part of the Aso calderaOuter ringIt is located in Nango Valley, which is sandwiched between.Flowing from east to west in the centerShirakawaMost of the residential, commercial, and cultivated land spreads out on both sides of the area, creating a rural landscape with a view.Most of the altitude above 600 m is occupied by forests and wilderness, and the north is separated by a line connecting Mt. Aso, Kusasenri, and the crater field.Near the Tateno crater in the west is the entrance to the caldera at the break of Mt. Aso Sotowa, where ShirakawaAsoyaFlowing from the northKurokawaAnd go down to the Kumamoto Plain.The south is a slope north of the South Outer Ring Mountain Divide, which extends to the plateau area of the western Tawarayama area, and the lowlands have an elevation difference of about 300 m from the eastern water source area to the west. In 2008, 10 springs in Minamiaso Village said, "Heisei famous water XNUMX selectionsHas been selected..In the springs of Minamiaso Village,Takezaki water source,Yoshida Castle tribute pumping ground(Gokenjokumiba),Myojinikemeisui Park,Shirakawa water source,Myomi Shrine Pond(Myomigaike),Koike water source,River ground water source,Pond river water source,Wakisawatsu water source,Terasaka Water Source,Shioisha Water SourceIs included..There is also "Kumamoto Famous Water XNUMX Selections", and Shioisha water sources are not included in the selection..
- Mountain: Mt. Aso
- River: Shirakawa
- 1878 - County, town and village organization lawThe current village area is divided into 10 administrative districts.
- 18894/1 - Municipal systemBy Aso-gunChoyo Village-Hakusui Village-Kugino VillageWas launched.
- 19568/1 --Choyo VillageKikuchiSeta Village(CurrentOtsu Town) Incorporated the Tateno area into a branch village.
- 20052/13 --Established by the merger of Choyo Village, Hakusui Village, and Kugino Village in Aso District.
Merger of municipalities
200210/10Established the voluntary council "Minamiaso 3 Village Merger Promotion Council" in the above-mentioned Choyo Village, Hakusui Village, and Kugino Village.2003On April 4st, the legal council "Minamiaso 1 Village Merger Council" was established.20046/11Signed a merger agreement for the three villages.same year7/2Submit the merger application to the Governor of Kumamoto Prefecture20052/13Merged with.
Great Heisei mergerThis is the first time for a new "village" to be established in Minamiaso Village (later).FukuokaAsakura-gunToho Village,NaganoHigashichikuma-gunChikukita VillageFollowed by).Total population is adjacentTakamori(Approximately 7,000 people, 17Census) More than 5,000 people. The reason for choosing "village" is to value the image of being in nature..
- Village head: Seiichi Kira
- Until March 2017, 3, the village office was a branch office system... The new government building of the village office opened on April 2017, 4, and the operations performed at the three government buildings were integrated into the new government building...The locations of each government building before the integration are as follows.
- Kukino Government Building (Location of the government office under the ordinance): 145-3 Kain, Minamiaso-mura, Aso-gun, Kumamoto Prefecture
- Choyo Government Building: 3574 Kawayo, Minamiaso Village, Aso District, Kumamoto Prefecture
- Shiramizu Government Building: 1495 Yoshida, Minamiaso Village, Aso District, Kumamoto Prefecture
|Population distribution by age in Minamiaso Village and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Minamiaso Village (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Minamiaso Village (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- high school
- Kumamoto Seiryo High School(Standing Co., Ltd.)
There is no public high school in the village.Students in the village are from Takamori TownTakamori High School, Aso cityAso Central High School, Of Ozu TownOtsu High SchoolGo to high school in Kumamoto city.
- Junior high school
- primary school
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)
- Minami Aso Railway
Previously Sanko BusIs Ozu Town (Otsu Station) As a starting pointMinamiaso villageViaTakamoriI was operating a fixed-route bus that connects to, but due to the depopulation of the railway lines and the slump in passengers due to the spread of private cars.2009(21)9All lines were abolished on the last day, and there are currently no fixed-route buses.As an alternative, from the next dayCommunity bus(Loose bus) Will be operated by the village, and the operation will be outsourced to the Sanko Bus.In addition, the express bus "Tateno Station-Takamori Town" connecting the same section in parallelNango LinerThere are also two flights a day.
- Kyushu Crossing Bus
- Limited express"Aso" and "Takachiho"
- General national road
- Main local road
- Kumamoto Prefectural Road 28 Kumamoto Takamori Line --On a prefectural road that crosses the foot of Mt. SotowaKumamoto-shiAccess road from the surrounding area to the former Kugino village area.A two-lane road west of Shiki no Mori Onsen (about 39 m east of the prefectural road No. 100 intersection).It is also effective as a loophole during traffic jams on National Highway No. 2. Convenience improved with the opening of the Tawarayama Bypass in 57.
- Kumamoto Prefectural Road 39 Yabe Aso Koen Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Yonezukaas well as the Kusanagiri beach(Scenic spotNatural treasure）
- Aso mountain climbing road Yoshida line (prefectural road 111)
- Shirakawayoshimi Shrine
- (XNUMX selections of canal）
- Hell hot spring
- Tarutama Onsen
- Aso Hakusui Onsen Ruri
- Minami Aso Luna Observatory(82 cm, largest in Kyushu)
- Minami Aso RailwayTrolley train
- Aspector(Hotel Green Pia Minami Aso) ・Country gold
- "As a former pension welfare corporationGreen pier"Minamiaso" was closed in May 2003. Resumed operation as "Hotel Green Pia Minami Aso" in July 5.
- ――It is said that there is a benefit to good luck such as winning the lotteryShrine.. OriginallyheliportThe land where was planned to be built became a shrine.This is the TV Asahi variety show "Nanikore XNUMX Famous Views] Is registered in "Hundred Views of Rare".
- One cherry blossom(Over 400 years old)
- Aso monkey riding theater
- Aso Farmland
- South Aso Holiday Park
- Youshoumei Kou Aso Kogen Picture Book Museum
- One hundred famous waters: Minamiaso Village Spring Group
- Water Village Hundred Election: Village where water is born
- XNUMX selections of canal: Minamiaso Village Canal Group
- Top XNUMX geological features in Japan: Aso
- Top XNUMX waterfalls in Japan : Sgarugataki Falls
Person with connection
- Koji Kasa (CCB) --It is the hometown of my parents, and he has lived since the 1990s. Opened in April 2016Minamiaso Village Minamiaso Junior High SchoolWorked on the school song and the favorite song "Ashiato" (composition).
- --Unofficial hero.
- Yusho Fujioka --A former entertainer from Fukuoka Yoshimoto from Minamiaso Village, a combination "Aerial trousersWas active as.
- Narumi Kurano - AKB48Affiliated member (from Kumamoto prefecture). Served as Minamiaso Village Tourism PR Ambassador from July 2019.
- Hiroyuki Hashimoto --Screenwriter. He has lived since 2016.
Terrestrial television broadcastingSouth Aso Relay StationReceives radio waves from, but has a master station in the Tateno area, etc.Mt. KinpusanReceived from the sender.NHK Radio First BroadcastOnly receives radio waves from Ozu Town.
- ^ a b Great Health Trip Minamiaso Village, Aso District, Kumamoto Prefecture Spring Group The City of Water Raised by Aso July 2010, 07 Sports report 24 pages with copy (2,516 characters in total)
- ^ Walking the Season = Hakusui Village Water Source Tour In Search of a Unique "Ryo" <Walking the Season> <Water Source Tour> <Water> Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun August 2001, 08 Evening Edition (13 characters in total)
- ^ "Examples of Municipal Merger Efforts Efforts up to the merger, with unique background No.20”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. April 2022, 4Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice of opening of new government office building”. Minamiaso Village (March 2017, 3). April 2017, 4Browse.
- ^ a b Shoko Rikitoku, Naoto Tanaka, Ryuji Kakimoto "Historical Analysis of Tourism Facility Development in the Minamiaso Area" Research Presentation of the Western Branch of the Civil Engineering Society (March 2012.3)
- ^ "Yonezuka and Kusasenrigahama”. Nationally designated cultural property database (Agency for Cultural Affairs). April 2021, 6Browse.
- ^ “AKB48 Team8 Narumi Kuranoo becomes Minamiaso Village Tourism PR Ambassador” (Japanese) (HTML) (Press Release), Minami Aso Village Tourism Association, (July 2019, 7) April 2019, 7Browse.
- ^ "AKB48 Narumi Kuranoo wants to liven up Minamiaso Village". Current affairs dot comJiji Press. (October 2019, 7) April 2019, 7Browse.