[XNUMX] Hey... the reason why my husband stopped me from talking.Sudden noise trouble | Nekojima Momi's fun one-op life
If you write the contents roughly
I wonder if the only solution to the noise problem is to move house.
Last story Last time, the husband downstairs seemed to be upset when it was pointed out that he had called the police and banged on the door... → Continue reading
"Mama Square" is filled with daily thoughts such as troubles, worries, fun, relaxed feelings, and things that we solved in this way.
I would be happy if it could be a clue to solving troubles to everyone reading it, empathy and hints for childcare
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Noise is unpleasant and unpleasantsoundHowever, it is undeniable that there is a subjective aspect... For exampleOxford English DictionaryExplains the definition of noise as "undesirable sound."Also, when dealing with noise problems internationally, it is a problem that the nuances of the meaning of "noise" are slightly different in each language..
There are two types of noise regulation laws: one that regulates the action of producing a specific sound that disturbs the public, and the other that regulates a noise evaluation method and its reference value based on the physical characteristics of the sound. The former is a method of dealing with traditional noise problems that existed before the quantitative measurement of noise became possible, and can be said to be a qualitative regulation that includes rough public opinion... The latter is based on a quantitative evaluation that "loud sound above a certain level = noise",JapaneseNational Institute for Environmental StudiesAccording to the survey, undesired sounds are referred to as "noise" regardless of the volume.ComplaintCan be subject to.
Violent noise is caused by the human body, especiallyHearingDamage to.Occupational safety and healthFrom a medical point of view, quantitative standards for noise have been established around the world since the latter half of the 20th century...In addition, regarding environmental noise such as traffic noise, the morbidity and prevalence of environmental sleep disorders and heart diseases are increasing.whoAnd WHO European SecretariatHas established guidelines.
Noise pollution is classified into factory/business site noise, construction work noise, automobile noise, railway noise, aircraft noise, and other (living noise, low-frequency noise, etc.) depending on the type of source... Vehicle noise, railway noise, aircraft noise, etc. are also classified as traffic noise.
Example of classifying noise other than traffic noise as environmental noise, such as factory/business site noise, construction work noise, and household noise.Can be seen. However, internationally, all noise that affects residents is environmental noise (Community Noise)., Noise It is distinguished from noise at work (Occupational Noise).
Noise generated from cars, railways, aircraft, etc.
Major cases and trials involving aircraft noise
- the 1970s : Narita Airport Problem(Narita Airport Opposition Struggle)
- 1975Or later:Japan Air Self-Defense ForceKomatsu BaseLawsuit
- 1976 : Fukuoka AirportLawsuit
- 1980Or later:Yokota base,Atsugi base,Kadena Air Base, Futenma base, Iwakuni base trial
- 1981 : Osaka International Airport Litigation
Major cases and trials concerning railway noise
- 1974 : Nagoya Shinkansen lawsuit
- 1994 - 2006 : Odakyu lawsuit(TokyoSetagaya Vibration in addition to noiseRight of sunshineincluding)
Factory/business floor noise
Noise generated from machinery and equipment in factories and business sites, automobiles and work vehicles running on the factory grounds
Construction work noise
Noise generated from machines and construction equipment used for construction work, automobiles and work vehicles traveling inside the construction work place
Neighborhood noise refers to operating noise (sales equipment such as karaoke equipment, loudspeakers for commercial advertising and elections), noise from equipment installed outdoors such as air conditioning equipment at business offices and homes, etc. Noise other than the above.
Commercial promotion in stores and residential areasLoudspeakerAbout use, in 1989 (Heisei XNUMX)Former Environmental AgencyNoticeAccording to regulations, volume and usage regulations are set by each prefecture...In recent years, touring residential areasWaste collection vehicle,Mobile sales vehicleThe number of noise complaints related to loudspeakers is on the rise due to the increase in noise levels, and in fiscal 2009 it increased sharply by 27.7% from the previous year.
The Tokyo Environmental Bureau classifies the following five types as noise in daily life..
- Noise from household appliances-noise from refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Noise from household equipment and housing structures-door opening and closing noise, etc.
- Sound from audio equipment-sounds from piano, karaoke, stereo, TV, etc.
- Sounds associated with daily activities-talking, tableware, etc.
- Other- Automobile(Mainly horns, engine noise, tire road noise, etc.), pet meows, wind chimes, etc.
People playing on the road in a residential areaRoad tribeIt is reported that the number of posts complaining about noise damage is increasing on SNS etc.It is said that there are cases where the noise damage was a pain and the home was parted..
In recent years, the number of complaints from neighboring residents about complaints such as "the voice of children is noisy" is increasing for nursery schools, kindergartens, elementary schools, and other facilities that take care of infants and children..
Even in Germany, there was a problem that the voice of the child was noise, but on May 2011, 5,German Parliament"Proposed amendment to the Federal Immigration Prevention Act" granting privilege to children's noise generated from infants, child care facilities and children's play facilities." Before this, similar ordinances have been approved at the municipal level, such as Berlin City..
On March 2015, 3, the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly unanimously passed a revised bill for the Tokyo Metropolitan Environmental Security Ordinance, which excludes children's voices from the numerical regulations of the Tokyo Metropolitan Noise Ordinance..
Disaster prevention radio
MunicipalitiesOperatesDisaster prevention radioThere are cases where noise complaints come to us.Because the disaster prevention radio is loud,Time signalBecause of that, the baby wakes upNight shiftSome have even been tried, such as disturbing the sleep of the dawn.
Low frequency noise
Low frequency soundIs a sound in the low frequency band below 200 Hz or 100 Hz. The Ministry of the Environment sets low-frequency sound to 100Hz or less, but it is set to 200Hz or less in some countries, and there is no international definition. In the case of noise in which low-frequency sound components are predominant, various resident influences are greater than noise in which mid- and high-frequency bands are predominant, so stricter standard values are required..
Sounds below 20 Hz, the lower limit of the adult audible frequency range, are internationally defined as infrasound. However, humans can perceive even sounds below 20 Hz at high sound pressure levels. Also, upper semicircular canal space syndromeWhen the inner ear is damaged, the perceptual characteristics in the low frequency band are more sensitive than those in healthy people..
Tohoku ShinkansenEven in the low frequency effect of2014Due to the timetable revision in MarchE5 Shinkansen-E6 ShinkansenAfter traveling with 320 cars with a maximum speed of 17 km/hMiyagiOsakiFurukawaFurukawa StationIs the closest station to the ShinkansenJR EastThe news that demanded measures against noise due to poverty, saying, "I have become a hindrance to my life."2017It was done in September.From the residents, the sound of the ground is remarkable when driving at night, and when the water in the glass on the table shakes greatly, it comes from a phenomenon that did not exist before the timetable revision.According to a survey by the Miyagi Prefectural Government, a value exceeding 9 decibels was found, but the JR East side has a policy of passing it with a standard of 70 decibels as "it is difficult to clear the environmental standard for noise of 75 decibels or less only by sound source measures". Was.. Two months later, in December of the same year, low frequency results showed that one out of two private houses 2 meters from the viaduct had a relatively large value of 12 decibels outdoors and 4 decibels indoors. This exceeds the low-frequency reference value (2 decibels) applied to fixed sound sources such as water heaters, and the caretaker of the representative of the inhabitants said, "We found that low-frequency effects are also possible. I want to go".. Low frequency confirmation was also mentioned by Etsuko Yokoyama, a member of the Osaki City Assembly... Noise and vibration for Tohoku Shinkansen on March 2019, 3A test vehicle that will run a test next timeAre also requesting for. Although noise reduction work was carried out by installing a sound absorbing plate in the relevant section, the average value was reduced by only 1.6 decibels and it is said that the improvement of vibration from residents is not felt... On the 20th of the same month, we plan to collect data in Osaki City, Miyagi Prefecture..
Major cases/trial cases related to neighborhood noise
- 1974 : Piano noise murder case
- 1989: Osaka District Court Judgment on August 8, Cases in which a claim for damages was recognized for mental damage due to noise and vibration of subway construction
- 200810/25: "Noisy footsteps" arrested by cutting a man with a knife.
Noise evaluation index
Noise is justPhysical quantityIsSound pressureCannot be evaluated.How the sound feels to the human brain and hearing (A characteristic) Is weighted and is a psychological quantityLoudnessEvaluated as (loudness).And finally the noiseSound pressure levelAsDecibelExpressed in (dB) units.In the past, the unit was "HongWas also used, but in JapanMeasurement LawBy19979/30Obsolete.
Further, since most noise fluctuates with time, a method of averaging the fluctuating noise level by some method and adopting it as a noise value is adopted. In the "Environmental Standards for Noise", the equivalent noise level (L), which is the average energy value of fluctuating noise.Aeq) Is used as an evaluation index. Aircraft noiseIn the case of , the index "WECPNL”Has been used, but in response to international circumstances, etc.the material moisture meter shows you the Migrated to.Another psychological weighting index is annoyance..
European WHO Secretariat published "European Night Noise Guidelines" in 2009 and "Environmental Noise Disease Load" in 2011.
In Japan, noise pollution isBasic Environmental LawDue to air pollution, water pollution, soil pollution, vibration, ground subsidence, and bad smell, it is included in the typical seven pollution.. In 2014Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIn the pollution complaint investigation by, the number of cases exceeded the air pollution and became the most cases... However, the total number of complaints by the Environmental Dispute Coordination Committee is for complaints received by local governments, and does not include complaints handled by the police. In addition, complaints against the same source are counted as one., Does not reflect the total number of noise complaints in our country. For example, the number of complaints about aircraft noise is said to be about 300 each year, but about 5,000 noise complaints are sent to the municipalities in Kanagawa prefecture every year based only on the number of complaints to the Atsugi Navy Airfield (only in Kanagawa prefecture)..
In addition, Noise regulation lawIn, regulatory standards are set for business establishments that use specific facilities and specific construction work, and required limits are set for automobile noise.
Regulation of specific acts
- 1976Launched fromPassenger planeIsConcordeNoise exceeds the upper limit of about 110 dB that the human ear can withstand,thunderIt reached a sound pressure close to about 120 dB. As a result, many countries have banned or restricted the entry of the Concorde, one of the causes of commercial failure..
Effect of noise
Effects of noise on the human body
- Memory loss
- Severe brain damage
- Cognitive decline
- Mental disorderな ど
- Psychological discomfort, irritation, stress
- Headache (headache worse and vomiting)
- Deafness(In the workplaceNoise-induced hearing loss TheLabor accidentIs)
- concentrationDrop of
- Physical strengthConsumption of
- SynesthesiaTo actually perceive stimuli other than sound, such as physical shock
- Sensory decline
- Itching oratopicDeterioration of
- Low vision
Effect of noise on ecosystem
Regarding the installation of wind power generation facilities, countermeasures against the deterioration of the bird's habitat due to noise and the escape / reduction of bird food resources due to noise have become issues.
- ^ a b What is pollution Pollution Control Committee, read November 2016, 11.
- ^ a b c d Schaefer 1995, pp. 262–267.
- ^ Miho Yamagishi,Ken Yamagishi"What is the landscape of sound: Soundscape social magazine" NHK Publishing 1999,ISBN 4140018534 pp. 85-87.
- ^ a b c WHO: Guidelines for community noise, (1999).
- ^ Europe WHO: Night noise gudelines for Europe, (2009).
- ^ a b c d Noise regulation law - e-Gov Law Search
- ^ (PDF) Retrieved November 2016, 11, Atmosphere and Living Environment Office, Water and Atmospheric Environment Bureau, Ministry of the Environment.
- ^ About promotion of measures to prevent noise related to loudspeaker broadcasting such as commercial advertisement Ministry of the Environment
- ^ Standards for loudspeakers in the Environmental Protection Ordinance (Tokyo),Use of loudspeaker (Osaka) な ど
- ^ Living Noise｜Tokyo Metropolitan Environmental Bureau
- ^ Neighborhood trouble "Road tribe" Attention worsens relations !? What is the naked voice that the victim complains about (car news) --Yahoo! News
- ^ "Road tribe" in a new residential area-Parents and children making noise in dead end, what is the clue to solve problems? ~: Current affairs dot com
- ^ Buying my own home is also plagued by "road tribes" ... "What's wrong with playing in front of my home?" (BengoXNUMX.com News) --Yahoo! News
- ^ "What percentage of people have had trouble in their neighborhood? We heard about real estate troubles in a questionnaire survey of 499 people.". Easy-to-understand real estate sale. April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ "Is a child a "nuisance" to society? ?". NHK Weekly News Deep ReadingJapan Broadcasting Corporation (November 2012, 12). As of October 22, 2015original[Broken link]More archives.April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ Should “Children's Voices” Be Excluded from Noise? Tokyo Starts Examination of Ordinance Revision
- ^ "Voice of child in nursery school is noisy" A man living in the neighborhood sues Kobe
- ^ "[Discussion in Japan] Is the voice of children "noise"? Intimidation, lawsuits, and even signboards for "skull" and "Hannaka" near the nursery school". Sankei ShimbunSankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2014, 10). originalArchived as of October 2014, 10. April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ "Is the child's voice noisy or the sound of hope?”. Asahi Shimbun (November 2014, 9). As of November 22, 2014originalMore archives.April 2019, 1Browse.
- ^ Remove the voice of children from "noise"
- ^ "A nursery school suffering from "noise complaints. Even in Germany..."
- ^ In Germany, the "Act on Privileges for Noise of Children in Children's Facilities" was enacted
- ^ The ordinance to remove German "children's voice" from noise started in Berlin city
- ^ In 2011, what is the content of the legislative amendment "Do not make the voice of children a noise" in the German federal parliament
- ^ Is there a way to get along with "people who hate the voices of children" Toyo Keizai Online, viewed on December 2016, 12.
- ^ a b en: Superior_canal_dehiscence
- ^ "<Shinkansen> Noise and vibration worsen due to higher speed? Residents request deceleration in JR East". Kahoku ShimpoONLINE NEWS (Kawakita Shimpo). (January 2017, 9). originalArchived as of October 2017, 9. April 2018, 6Browse.
- ^ "<Shinkansen> Noise and vibration survey Observation of a large low frequency in one private house Noise exceeds the standard value". Kahoku ShimpoONLINE NEWS (Kawakita Shimpo). (January 2017, 12). originalArchived as of October 2018, 5. April 2018, 6Browse.
- ^ Etsuko Yokoyama (December 2017, 12). “Noise survey along the Shinkansen”. Komeito. As of August 2018, 8originalMore archives.April 2018, 8Browse.
- ^ "<Tohoku Shinkansen> Residents along the Tohoku Shinkansen improve noise and vibration Exchange opinions at Osaki seeking JR East". Kahoku ShimpoONLINE NEWS (Kawakita Shimpo). (January 2019, 3). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3. April 2019, 3Browse.
- ^ “Noise and vibration associated with high-speed Shinkansen? Miyagi prefecture and city survey along Osaki Line”. Kahoku ShimpoONLINE NEWS (Kawakita Shimpo). (January 2019, 3). originalArchived as of October 2019, 3. April 2019, 3Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ About the solution example of the neighborhood noise-Refer to the processing of the Shibuya-ku noise case(PDF)-Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ An apartment resident in Midori-ku, Yokohama arrests a man who cuts with a knife to a man living on the upper floor, saying "footsteps are noisy" FNN News Network October 2008, 10
- ^ https://www.env.go.jp/kijun/oto1-1.html
- ^ Annoyance and noise control effect
- ^ Equivalent noise level and annoyance
- ^ a b "Sleep disturbance and health effects due to aircraft noise", Toshihito Matsui, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University Retrieved on November 2016, 11 by Nippon Onkyo Engineering.
- ^ [| Pollution Control Committee]; Environmental Dispute Coordination Committee Secretariat General Affairs Division (November 2015, 11) (PDF). 26 Pollution Complaint Survey-Summary of Result Report- (Report). Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. p. 2 April 2021, 6Browse..
- ^ https://www.soumu.go.jp/main_content/000186801.pdf
- ^ http://www.pref.kanagawa.jp/cnt/f417497/
- ^ "Supersonic passenger plane "Concorde" 20 years since the crash”(May 2020, 7). April 2020, 7Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Bilodeau, Kelly (July 2021, 12). “Exposure to traffic noise linked to higher dementia risk" (English). Harvard Health. April 2022, 1Browse.
- Raymond Marie Shafer Written by Yasuko Shono, "Tuning of the World: What is Soundscape?" (8th edition) Heibonsha <Theoria Series>, 1995.ISBN 458274401X.
- Noise regulation law
- Loudspeaker violent noise regulation regulations
- Silencer speaker
- Pollution prevention manager - Building environmental hygiene management engineer
- Weighted equivalent average sensory noise level
- A characteristic,
- Dynamic characteristics
- Measurement Law
- Sound insulation wall
- About environmental standard to affect noise
- About environmental standard to affect Shinkansen railroad noise
- About environmental standard to affect aircraft noise
- Noise regulation law
- Effects of noise on the human body and preventive measures against noise-induced hearing loss
- Japan Society for Noise Control Engineering
- Acoustical Society of Japan
- (PDF) (Special Pollution Division, Air Quality Bureau, Environment Agency)
- "Survey on human-sound communication -citizen life and sound environment-"(Sound Technology Promotion Foundation)
- "noise』- Koto bank