We also respond to sudden requests from our children!What are the 3 types of powder that can be substituted when there is no pancake mix and how is it completed?
If you write the contents roughly
Rice flour that does not generate gluten is also attracting attention as a food for wheat allergies.
A pancake mix that is convenient to have at home with many different recipes.Sold out and not available... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
rice flour(Beifun, Beiko, Komeko;Rice flour(Tomo) isRiceThemillingWhat I did.FlourKind of.dumpling,Mochi,Rice crackers,noodles,Rice flour breadIt becomes a raw material such as.Gluten freeFood andCeliac diseaseThe awareness of rice flour is increasing, and rice flour foods are being reviewed. The name "Komeko" is a reading sent from companies and the media to establish it as a food product.From there, the name "Komeko" has permeated the general public, but it is originally called "Beifun" or "Beiko".
When we simply say "rice flour", we generally mean Joshinko.
Types of rice flour
|Made from Uruchi rice||Made from glutinous rice||Made by mixing glutinous rice and glutinous rice|
|Beta type: Rice grains are not heated and are ground raw.||What to grind in a dry state||New flour: Polished glutinous rice is washed with water, drained, dried for a while, and then milled.|
When it is sufficiently dried and then sifted, it can be divided into slightly coarse "Joshinko", fine "Joshinko", and finer "Joshinko (Joshinko)".
|Mochi flour: Glutinous rice is washed with water, drained, dried for a while, and then milled. (The manufacturing method is the same as Joshinko)|
The grain is coarser than Shiratamako.
|Dango powder (dango)|
Explanation: Polished glutinous rice and glutinous rice, washed with water, soaked in water for a while, crushed (milled), and dried.The mixing ratio of glutinous rice and glutinous rice differs depending on the manufacturer.Since the raw material contains glutinous rice, it is easier to make chewy dango (compared to Shiratamako and rice cake flour).It is loved a lot in the west of Kansai.
|Water grinding method||Shiratamako|
Explanation Glutinous rice is ground by the water grinding method *.The grains are finer than rice cake flour.Since it takes time and effort to manufacture, it is generally treated as a high-quality product. * Water grinding method: A method of washing glutinous rice with water, soaking it in water (half a day to a day), draining it, and then grinding it while adding water.Also known as: "cold powder" (because it was made in the cold in the old days).
|Alpha type: How to heat rice grains and then grind them||Infant powder (Nyujiko)|
Explanation Uruchi rice is heat-processed (pregelatinized) and milled.Used for baby food, baby food, heavy water, etc.
Explanation Polished glutinous rice is washed with water, soaked in water, simmered to make "mochi", baked white (so that it does not get colored), and then crushed (milled).The name comes from the fact that the powder was made from new rice when the cold plums bloomed.-Also known as: "Mijin powder" (Kanto region), "Grilled dust powder".
|Mind powder (Mijinko)|
Explanation Glutinous rice (or glutinous rice) is boiled, dried, roasted and milled.The one made from glutinous rice is called "johayako", and the one made from glutinous rice is called "Namihayako".In the Kanto region, "Kanume flour" is called "Mijin flour".
Explanation Mochi-polished rice is soaked in water, steamed, dried to make dried rice (wish), and then roughly crushed.The name comes from the fact that it was made in Domyoji (Osaka).
Explanation Glutinous rice is washed with water, dried for a while, and then roasted and milled without boiling.Or a finer roasted Domyoji.The name comes from the fact that it is used as the main ingredient when making dried sweets called Rakugan.
Explanation Glutinous rice (rarely glutinous rice) is thoroughly washed, soaked in water, steamed, dried, crushed, and roasted little by little.The grains are finer than Domyoji and dust powder.-Also known as: "Kaga Mijin" (because it was made in Kanazawa), "Kami Mijin", "Extreme Mijin Powder", etc.
Made from glutinous rice
- Shiratama powder(Cold weatherpowder)
- Or glutinous rice that has been washed, dried, and then ground into powder with a mortar.Strictly speaking, there is an opinion that there are differences in particles between rice cake flour and fertilizer flour, but flour millers and many Japanese sweets shops treat them in the same way.
- Domyoji powder
- Cold plum powder(BakedMochiCrushed powder)
- Rice that has been washed, soaked in water, steamed, dried and crushed, and then roasted in white so as not to burn.
- Fine dust(Dust powder)
- Li Farine Leger
Made from Uruchi rice
Use of rice flour
- Mainly using rice flour
- Mainly using glutinous rice flour
- Mainly intended to use Uruchi rice flour
Manufacture of rice flour
- Body milling method (stone usuki)
- Roll milling method
- Airflow crushing method (jet mill)
- High-speed crusher (pin meal)
In addition, unnamed manufacturing methods andPatentThere are various manufacturing methods, trade secrets, etc.It is used properly according to the purpose.
Rice flour in Japan
Uruchi rice is traditionally selected by sieving with a mesh of less than 2 mm, "Amishita rice" and "Amishita rice".Waste riceWe have used rice that is not suitable for grain food, such as "", but in recent years, there have been cases where rice flour that can be used as grain food (so that it can be eaten as it is) is made into rice flour..
The above-mentioned "Amishita rice" of glutinous rice is called "specified rice grain" as rice for processing, and there is no mechanism such as quality control.Uruchi rice for grain edibleFood LawThe management is in a loose situation compared to what was managed by such as, so it was exposed in 2008Accident US fraudulent resale caseIt has been pointed out that the rice flour was used as one of the distribution destinations for the accidental rice..
Rice flour has a long history.fundamentallyRice Thebrown rice, ま た はPolished riceAnd cookfoodIn some areas, rice was ground into powder and then baked before eating.Eventually, these manufacturing methods are very sticky.Sticky riceHas come to be used mainly, but in some areas it is conventionalRiceContinued to use..other,Nara periodAround that time, add water to the rice flour and knead it.oilでDeep friedIt wasRice crackersSuch asConfectioneryWas transmitted from the continent.Edo PeriodWhen you enter, in the world of TaiheiJapanese sweetsHas developed, and rice flour and rice flour are used as this material.Shiratama powderHas become widely used.
Rice consumption peaks in Japan1963From about 1341 million tons per year2005Has decreased to about 922 million tons, The amount of consumption per person1962It has decreased from about 118.3 kg per year to about 2005 kg in 61.4..
2009In 4 monthLaw Concerning Promotion of Use of Rice for New UsesWas established.
With the development of flour milling technology, the particles are made finer to an average of several tens of micrometers or less, and the amount of damaged starch is reduced, making it easier to use as a substitute for wheat flour than conventional rice flour (Joshinko).Fine rice flourIs attracting attention..Advances in flour milling technology are expected to lead to new demand in Japan that will lead to increased consumption of domestically produced rice (locally produced rice).
Rice varieties for rice flour
- (Akita No. 63)
Major local governments working to expand the use of rice flour
- Niigata(Whole prefecture) ――We are improving the food self-sufficiency rate under the name of "R10 Project" with the aim of replacing 10% of wheat consumption with rice flour..
- HokkaidoBibai City
- HokkaidoKamikawa jurisdictionHigashikawa Town
- HokkaidoSorachi jurisdictionKuriyama Town 4H Club
- AkitaOgata Village
- Okayama FOOD ACTION Mimasaka
- Chuo City, Yamanashi Prefecture
Rice flour in Thailand
There are various dishes using rice flour in Thailand.
- --With rice flourCoconut milkMixed and baked,TakoyakiConfectionery like
- Khanom Bueang --Mixed rice flour and coconut cream and baked hard,YatsuhashiConfectionery like
- Kanom Sai Sai --Steamed sweets made by wrapping bean paste in rice flour dough and wrapping it in banana leaves
- --Layered jelly made of rice flour and tapioca flour
- --Steamed rice flour dough with sugar palm pulp and juice
Rice flour in Europe and America
In the UK and France, rice flour is used as a raw material for gluten-free bread, biscuits, cakes, muffins, etc..
In Europe, rice is widely imported from inside and outside Europe, and processed food manufacturers procure rice flour from flour milling companies or raw material wholesalers...Processed foods are generally sold directly to processed food manufacturers at major retailers with a large amount of procurement, and sold via wholesalers at restaurants and hotels with a small amount of procurement..
Although it was considered impossible to make gluten-free bread in the European bread industry, gluten-free foods have come to the fore and are used as bread and confectionery ingredients..
In the UK, there is a high demand for low gluten products that emphasize low gluten content...On the other hand, in France, there is a high interest in organic products, and it is necessary to take measures at the wheat production stage, and it is said that many businesses are sufficient to obtain certification for gluten content..
In Europe, there is EU common GF certification by the European Celiac Association, and the certification regarding gluten content is guaranteed to be 20 ppm / kg or less of gluten (1 year)..
The United States of America
Rice flour is also used as an ingredient in gluten-free bread, pizza, pasta, biscuits, cakes, etc. in the United States..
Many rice flour markets in the United States are made from rice produced in the United States...In the United States, domestic rice flour (especially rice flour made from California rice) is procured directly from flour milling companies by processed food manufacturers (partly via raw material wholesale), and the products are sold to retailers or to restaurants via wholesalers. Distribution is common.
There is a gluten-free certification organization (GFCO) as a certification body in the United States, and the certification regarding gluten content is guaranteed to be 10 ppm / kg or less of gluten (1 year)..
Rice flour clay
For early childhood education粘土There is rice flour clay whose main ingredient is rice flour...Wheat flour clay is a safe product in case an infant accidentally eats it, but rice flour is used instead because of the risk of wheat allergies..
- ^ "(PDF)". Manufacturing Business Center Osaka. April 2021, 1Browse.
- ^ "Types and uses of rice flour: Tokai Regional Agricultural Administration Bureau". www.maff.go.jp. April 2022, 5Browse.
- ^ a b National Grain Industry CooperativeformulaサイトThan
- ^ "[Type of rice flour]: Hokuriku Agricultural Administration Bureau". www.maff.go.jp. April 2021, 4Browse.
- ^ a b c Rice flour VS wheat flour Which is more delicious?Tempura, pancakes ... Nihon Keizai Shimbun Plus One June 2010, 6
- ^ a b Shintaro Ikeda "Obstacles to the spread of "rice flour" exposed by the accidental rice turmoil』Nikkei Business Online (Nikkei BP), Delivered on September 2008, 9
- ^ "What is Aomori's local cuisine?". Aomori Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries DepartmentGeneral Sales Strategy Division. April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "Learn about food Food encyclopedia About rice flour (rice flour)". Glico nutrition food. April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries "Food Supply and Demand Table""Annual Statistics by Item: Domestic Consumption Destination Rice" (Microsoft Excel.Xls)
- ^ Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries "Food Supply and Demand Table""Annual statistics by item: net food rice supplied per person per year" (Microsoft Excel.Xls)
- ^ (PDF) Nagano Prefecture official website
- ^ Niigata: "Rice flour room" is the rice flour information page of Niigata prefecture.
- ^ FOOD ACTION Mimasaka
- ^ a b c d e Masatoshi Sato, "Thai Words for Living 7000", Gakuken, 2005, p. 75
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "FY30 Overseas Demand Creation Support Measures Consignment Project Western Gluten-Free Market Research for Expanding Rice Flour Exports”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries. April 2022, 1Browse.
- ^ Gluten-free waves in France, a gourmet powerhouse Asahi Shimbun, September 2014, 9.
- ^ a b Itsuki Fujiwara. “A Study on Teaching Method for Clay Play”. Yasuda Women's University. April 2019, 11Browse.
- Koichi Fukumori, "Fukumori-style Shitogi Rice Flour Bread Textbook", 2009,Noyama Fishing Village Cultural Association,ISBN-978 4540083112
- Niigata milling --Rice flour producer, third sector.
- Cornflower (Corn flour)-A substitute for wheat flour, often used in the United States.
- Wheat flour
- potato starch