A gift for the teacher!感謝の気持ちが伝わるおすすめ15選XNUMX recommended selections that convey gratitude
If you write the contents roughly
You can arrange it as you like using the included decorative wrap paper or masking tape that you prepared yourself.
Let's give a present to the teacher who took care of us!I am grateful to the teacher in charge and the adviser of the club activities for their help ... → Continue reading
MEMOCO is a magazine where you can find information about finding gifts and presents so that you can find things you want to write down. We will deliver information carefully selected by the editorial department who loves gifts and surprises.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Masking tape(English: masking tape) IsPaintingIncludingCeiling,CaulkingAdhesive tape for protection used for the purpose of not soiling other than the painted part at the time of. "Masking" means "covering up" and technically "masking"HealthThe masking tape is calledCuring materialare categorized. It is also used for temporary fixing because it has weak adhesiveness and is easy to peel off. In recent years, masking tapes of various colors and patterns have been released, and have become widely used for decoration and wrapping, and are becoming more popular..
Masking tape3M OfEmployeeByinventionWas done. DrewAutomobileWe put glue or surgical cloth tape on the carButcher paperWhen I tried to peel it off, I saw that even the paint on the car was peeled off. If you repaint the peeled part,costFeeling bulky, Drew became keenly aware of the need for low-adhesion tape and began his research. Through trial and error,1925Drew released masking tape to the world. However, since this masking tape was not elastic, it was later improved to an elastic product using crepe paper.
in Japan,1918Sakujiro Yoshikawa of Nissin Kogyo Joint Stock Company of paper adhesive plasters and paper tapesUtility modelRegister,1938Japan Adhesive Tape Industry Co., Ltd. (currentlyTeraoka Seisakusho) Started manufacturing masking tape made of Japanese paper for packaging explosives for painting. Since then, Japanese paper masking tape has been used all over the world.
As described above, it was originally used exclusively by professionals such as painting sites and photography sites to keep parts other than the work area dirty or to identify materials. Later, masking tape was reconsidered as "miscellaneous goods", such as those with cute patterns on sale.文 房 具It has become explosively popular among enthusiasts.
Masking tape (for curing)
Material-Width-Color・ There are various patterns, and the adhesive strength also differs depending on the product, and it is used properly depending on the intended use. Paper / vinyl is used as the base material, and rubber / acrylic is used as the adhesive material. Although it depends on the manufacturer, light blue is generally used for sealing (caulking), white is for building painting, and yellow is resistant to solvents and heat, so it is distinguished by color from automobile painting. The base material that can be obtained at home centers etc.Japanese paperGenerally, the adhesive strength is weak and there is little adhesive residue.
So that you can work quicklyScissorsIt can be easily cut by hand along the fiber without using such a material. Since it is supposed to be applied temporarily, its adhesive strength is weaker than that of gum tape, and even if it is peeled off, it does not leave a mark. In addition, there are more colors than gum tape, such as green, blue, and white so that you will not forget to peel it off.
In addition to curing applications, taking advantage of its easy-to-peel propertiestyphoonWhen the window glass is broken due to such reasons, it is attached to the window glass in advance to prevent the fragments from scattering.Disaster countermeasuresAlso used for.
Masking tape (for decoration)
Decorative masking tape is especially "MasteMay be abbreviated as.. Packing from decorations such as notebooks apart from the original purpose of curing,DIYIt is widely used and popular. In recent years, masking tapes of various colors and patterns have been sold at stationery stores and 100-yen shops, and their uses and types have expanded from practical ones with printed words to those with station name signs printed on them. ing.. Most of the base material is Japanese paper, but cloth is also used..
- 3M --Scotch series products
- XNUMXM Japan --We import, manufacture and sell masking tapes from 3M of the United States, and have strengths for vehicle painting.
- Nitto Denko ――It has strengths for architectural painting, and masking tape No.720 for architectural painting is famous.
- Duck well processed paper --It has strengths for sealing and is famous for the mt series for decoration and wrapping.
- Koyo Kagaku-Cut Ace, Ace Cross
- Sekisui Chemical Industry
- Teraoka Seisakusho -Released the Washi masking tape for the first time in Japan
- Rinley Tape-Strong in Japanese paper adhesive tape and Japanese paper masking tape
- Round top -Maker of masking tape for decoration and wrapping, developed masking tape called die-cutting/die-cutting
- Tamiya --For models
- ^ Event to enjoy masking tape-Yotsubako, Yokohama Kohoku Keizai Shimbun May 2015, 5 reading
- ^ "Is the typhoon countermeasure of "curing tape on window glass" effective? Asked YKK AP the correct way”. FNN PRIME. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Maste festival in Umeda, venue limited, many new works”. Lmaga.jp. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "A genius! ? I sold it to Daiso, a convenient product for shipping packages! Besides, it's cute.”. Excite News. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Appearance of masking tape for "Osaka Loop Line" and "Osaka East Line" Very faithful reproduction of the station name sign”. Netorabo. 2020th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Do you know how to use masking tape? 13 recommended ideas”. Excite News. 2020th of February 2Browse.