I had a troubled face in pediatrics ... until I met my doctor who would see my son with a disease
If you write the contents roughly
In the end, I didn't feel like going to the hospital introduced by the children's hospital, and when I was having anxious days without my doctor being decided, my son caught a cold again.
This is a story of a mom who has a son who was born with a congenital disease called diaphragmatic hernia.A very reliable master ... → Continue reading
The Baby Calendar provides daily information on topics related to pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, childrearing, infertility, and information useful for daily life that supports pregnant women, pregnant women, mothers raising children, and dads. I will. It is full of information taught by professionals in the fields of pregnancy, childbirth and childcare, such as registered dietitians and midwives.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Children's hospital(Shonisenmonbyouin, orChild hospital[Children's hospital])NewbornIt is a hospital that provides medical care for children from to junior high school graduation.In addition, depending on the facility, the foetation and pregnant women may also be treated.
Premature baby,Childhood cancerIf you need special care such as, or if you need advanced medical technology specialized for children, you will often be referred by another medical institution or transferred to another hospital, but it requires so much urgency. Even after it disappears, the patient may be examined for a long period of time for the purpose of follow-up.
Since there are many opportunities to treat premature babies, many facilities have strengths such as cardiology and plastic surgery.Recently, the development of tertiary emergency medical care for children has become a social demand, and the development of emergency medical care departments and intensive care units has begun in some areas.
Usually, if the patient needs medical treatment after reaching a certain age, he / she will be referred to another medical institution.
List of Japanese children's hospitals
In addition to the pediatric hospitals listed below, many general hospitals have pediatric departments such as pediatrics.The following hospitals include hospital-attached pediatric hospitals.
- Jichi Medical UniversityTochigi Children's Medical Center (Shimotsuke）
- Dokkyo Medical UniversityTochigi Children's Medical Center (Shimotsuga-gunMibu Town）
- National Center for Child Health and Development(Setagaya）
- Tokyo Metropolitan Children's Medical Center(Fuchu-shi）
- Taiyokodomo Children's Hospital(Akishima-shi）
- Aichi Children's Health and Medical Center(Obu City）
- Aichi Prefectural Colony Central Hospital for the Physically and Mentally Handicapped(Kasugai City）
- Nagoya First Red Cross HospitalPediatric Medical Center (Nagoya cityNakamura Ward）
- Kyoto Prefectural University of MedicineAffiliated Children's Disease Research Facility (Kyoto Children's Hospital) (Kyoto CityKamigyo Ward）
- Osaka Prefectural Medical Center for Maternal and Child Health(Izumi City): Renamed to "Osaka Prefectural Hospital Organization Osaka Women's and Children's Medical Center" on April 2017, 4.
- Osaka City General Medical Center(OsakaMiyakojima Ward）
- (Osaka cityAsahi ku）
- Prefectural Hiroshima HospitalNational Center for Child Health and Development (renamed from "Mother and Child Medical Center" in March 2009) (Hiroshima citySouth ward）
- National Hospital Organization Kagawa Children's Hospital: Renamed to "Shikoku Children's and Adults' Medical Center" from May 2013. (Zentsuji）
- Fukuoka City Children's Hospital(Fukuoka CityChuo-ku）
- St. Mary's HospitalMaternal and Child Medical Center (Kurume）
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.