"Yuzu, please give it to me" campaign will be held at Yuyashiki Koraku in Kitaurawa!
If you write the contents roughly
According to Yuyashiki Koraku, "Yuzuyu," a seasonal tradition that has been said to "do not catch a cold if you enter Yuzuyu," will be performed grandly with customers, wishing for everyone's health and enlivening the region. The thought is put.
Takaraku Yuyashiki, a super public bath in Kitaurawa, has a "Yuzu, please give it a try" campaign ... → Continue reading
The local media “Urawacity.net” that sends useful information about Urawa is nicknamed “Urawa City Net”.
The information posted by the manager who lives in Urawa is mainly based on the information that he has actually seen, eaten, and experienced.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
JapanThen,Edo PeriodTowinter solsticeOn that day, there was a yuzu bath in a public bath where yuzu was sliced into slices and boiled.crack·Rhagades-coldFor prevention such as.There was no Yuzuyu in Keihan..The town of Edo was in a dusty state due to rapid town development, so it was fun for the people of Edo to take a bath every day...There is an ancient hot spring.There are iris hot water on May 5th and yuzu hot water on the winter solstice as auspicious hot springs such as New Year's clove hot water and hot summer peach hot water, respectively...The saying goes, "If you take Yuzuyu at the winter solstice, you won't catch a cold."..Prepare Yuzuyu on the day of the winter solsticePublic bathThere is also.
To make yuzu hot water, cut 5-6 pieces of yuzu fruit into round slices and float them in the hot water.For people with sensitive skin, it is recommended to steam the sliced yuzu fruit in boiling water for 20 to 30 minutes, then put it in a cloth bag and float it in the water.
The relationship between the winter solstice and the winter solstice is not always clear, but the custom of the yuzu bath was after the advent of the public bath. It is said that it is a pun when it works.
In modern sciencebloodIt has a blood circulation promoting effect that improves the flow of blood.coldNot only prevention ofColdness,Neuralgia,Low back painIt is said that it has the effect of relieving such things.
In the inspection, after bathing in Sarayu (ordinary hot water) and YuzuyuNoradrenalineWhen comparing, the difference was 4 times...Since noradrenaline is a component that has the effect of constricting blood vessels, it can be seen that the blood vessels were dilated accordingly.Included in the pericarpcitric acid,Vitamin CByひび-RhagadesIt is said that the fragrance oil of the skin prevents the water from cooling.
- ^ a b "Encyclopedia of Japan" Tatehiko Oshima, Social Thought Company, 1971.
- ^ Keiichi Shimizu "Dictionary of Food Sources" published by Tokyodo Publishing Co., Ltd., 2012, new edition.ISBN 978-4-490-10822-4.
- ^ Masahiro Tanahashi, Yuji Murata, "Encyclopedia of Living and Customs in Edo", Kashiwa Shobo, 2004, p. 200.ISBN 4760125825.
- ^ Hiroko Nishitani "Dictionary of Food Words" published by Tokyodo Publishing Co., Ltd., 2005.ISBN 4-490-10665-3.
- ^ "Tokyo Gas Communication" Fall / Winter 2007 issue p.6-7
Traditional poetry(Fubutsu) is(I.e.Peculiar phenomenon, culture,taste,Biology , Goods sales, etc., and things/things that can characterize the season more consciously. The range of features is wide,俳 句 OfSeason wordsUnlike what was limited asJapanRefers to what appeals to modern people about the season of. Also from the nationwide,FestivalThere are even small areas such as, and are often used when expressing the arrival and turning point of the season.
Chinese New Year
- Cherry blossom - Astragalus - White clover - Rape blossom
- Butterfly - Shirouo - Swallow
- Strawberry - Cherry - First bonito - Fresh tea
- Graduation ceremony - Cherry-blossom viewing - Entrance ceremony - Burning - Peach festival - Boys' Festival - Golden week - 母 の 日 - rice planting
- the weather
- rainy season - cumulonimbus - Escape water - Yudachi - Squall - thunderstorm - sunstroke - Sweat - Hot weather - Chunxia
- Summer vacation
- Sprinkling water - fan - Fan - Fan - Air condition - Blind - Wind chimes - Evening cool - plateau - Playing in the water - Pool
- Sea opening - Sea bathing - Sea house - 砂 浜 - Watermelon split
- Morning glory - ヒ マ ワ リ - Loofah - Bitter gourd - Herbs
- Sweetfish - Cicada(Cicada rain)- Beetle - fire Fly - Mosquitoes(Mosquito coil-mosquito net)- Dragonfly - Goldfish
- Straw hat - Sandals - Shorts - 浴衣 - Sunglasses - Nap
- Summer Vacation - National High School Baseball Championship - Forest school - Seaside school - Obon - Spirits sink - Radio gymnastics - Shelf
- fireworks - Bon dance - Nightclubs - water baloon
- 幽 霊
- Ghost story - test of courage - Haunted house
- shaved ice - Popsicle- ice cream - chilled Chinese noodles - Raw noodles - By the way- beer - lemonade - watermelon
- Sports day(sports festival) - Cultural Festival(Gakugeikai)- Reading week - Autumn cluster amaryllis - Rice harvesting
- Moon watching - Fifteen nights - Tsukimi dumpling - - Bocchi (peanut)
- Autumn leaves - Maple - Ginkgo - Fallen leaves - Susuki - Hagi - Autumn seven herbs - Amaryllidaceae - Cosmos - Chrysanthemum - Gentian - Fujibakama - Kikyo - Dahlia - Ominaeshi - Keito - Betel oyster - ア ザ ミ - Solidago aureus
- Insect sound - Cricket - Susumushi - Migratory bird - Red dragonfly
- Pear - Apple - Oyster - ginkgo - sweet potato - Chestnut - Matsutake mushroom - New rice
- サ バ - Saury - salmon - イ ワ シ
- Season words
- List of season words
- Seasonal topics: Below is the encyclopediaメ イ ン ペ ー ジIt is a "seasonal topic" that is displayed in and updated automatically.
- Lunar New Year/ Chinese New Year
- Rime on trees
- Japanese allspice
- Pussy willow
- First in spring