I stopped sleeping!Full of unexpected benefits with a new life rhythm
If you write the contents roughly
After giving birth to an elderly child, he left the city where he was born and raised and moved to a local city where his husband's parents' home is located.
Mom was so tired both physically and mentally that she fell asleep while sleeping.So I reviewed my life rhythm and asked my mom ... → Continue reading
The Baby Calendar provides daily information on topics related to pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, childrearing, infertility, and information useful for daily life that supports pregnant women, pregnant women, mothers raising children, and dads. I will. It is full of information taught by professionals in the fields of pregnancy, childbirth and childcare, such as registered dietitians and midwives.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Japan Obstetrics and Gynecology AssociationDefines primiparas over the age of 35 as older primiparas.1991In the previous definition, it was a primipara over 30 years old, but the number of primiparas over 30 years old has increased.WHOIt was raised to 35 years old because the same definition is made in other countries such as.
Pregnancy and birthability by age
The ability of a woman to become pregnant and give birth is the firstovulationIt begins at time (generally 11-12 years) and ends at the last ovulation (generally around age 50).
Statistically, during the period from the first ovulation to a few years (generally in the early teens), the pregnancy rate is low because the body is not growing to the necessary and sufficient state for pregnancy and delivery, late teens to early thirties. Is the peak of pregnancy and childbirth ability, After the late thirties, it gradually decreases due to the deterioration of the ova and uterine capacityIn my 40s, my ability declined significantlyIt is known that there are very few exceptions to childbirth over the age of 50, although it is close to zero for those over the age of 50..
With the Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfarewhoIt is,Total fertility rateAs a definition to calculatepopulationIs trying.. There are births under 15 and over 50, but we believe that this does not affect the accuracy of statistics.populationIs not included in the statistical population for calculating the total fertility rate. For convenience of childbirth/birth statistics, births under 15 years old are included in 15-19 years old, and births over 50 years old are included in 45-49 years old.
Trends of older childbirth depending on the times
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfareの出産統計によると、1920年代～1940年代前半には、30歳以上の出産は年間80万人以上、35歳以上の出産は年間40万人以上、40歳以上の出産も年間10万人以上、出生数が260万人台で史上最も多かった1946年～1949年には、30歳以上の出産は100万人以上、35歳以上の出産は年間50万人以上、40歳以上の出産も年間10万人以上、出産総数に対する高齢出産の比率は20％前後であった.. Because until the first half of the 20th century,Infection,Lifestyle-related diseasesBefore the prevention and treatment ofMaternal mortality rate,Perinatal mortality rate,Neonatal mortality,Infant mortality,Infant mortality, Was significantly higher than in the latter half of the 20th century and the present age of the 21st century, and the possibility of not being born until adulthood and the probability of dying after adulthood were significantly higher than at present. In order to maintain and grow the population for the benefit of families and countries and societies, the practice of giving birth and giving birth to women and their mates (husbands or mistresses) as long as possible is possible. As a result, it was common for both women and men who had sex with them to be pregnant and give birth even in their 40s if they were healthy and able to conceive and give birth. At that time, the average life expectancy was in my 40sEven in that era, the idea is to make pregnancy and childbirth as much as possible, and there are more than 35 births aged 40 years and over a year, 40 births aged 10 and over, and the ratio of elderly births to the total number of births is Around 20% was a possible number.
During the post-war turmoil of the late 1940s, many young men in the army during the war returned to their homes and got married, recording the largest number of births in Japan's history. There are more than 40 births aged 10 and over, and the ratio of old births to the total number of births was around 20%.However, the number of deliveries declined after the post-war turmoil, and in 1961 it was the first time in history.Total fertility rateHas recorded less than 2.00 people, prevention and treatment of infectious diseases have been realized, maternal mortality rate, perinatal mortality rate, newborn mortality rate, infant mortality rate, infant mortality rate, and adult mortality rate have significantly decreased, The total fertility rate gradually declined from the first half of the two to around 2 and the second half of the single, and the demographic changes to low birthrate and low death... Until the 20s in the latter half of the 1980th century, the average age of first marriage and average age of first childbirth were in the mid-1s.As a result of the lower birth rate, older births have decreased significantly, with the ratio of older births to total births being less than 1960% during the 1995-10 census period... Especially large populationBaby boom generationIn the period from the latter half of the 1960s to the first half of the 1980s, which coincided with the age of childbearing, the ratio of elderly births was less than 5%, the lowest. Also, the baby boomers themselves were more likely to get married in their mid-twenties and finish having children in their twenties, so few people gave birth in older age, and few gave birth to children over 20 years old. It was
1995年以降は合計特殊出生率は1人台前半に低下した状態が継続しているが、女性の晩婚化が進行したことの影響で、高齢出産は増加傾向になり、出産総数に対する35歳以上の出産比率は2000年は約12％、2008年は約21%、2015年は約28%に増加しているが、実数としては、20世紀前半までと比較すると少ない.. However, since 1995, the number of first births (childbirths) at the age of 35 or older has increased with the progress of late marriages, which is a different situation from the first half of the 1th century when there was a tendency for premature marriage. ..
Very old birth
Among the older births, the childbirth after about 50 years old is sometimes called "super old birth". Most women at this age have finished ovulation and are no longer able to spontaneously conceive, but there are very few exceptions where they spontaneously conceive and give birth and freeze their eggs in the past. There are also cases where the baby is pregnant and gives birth by keeping it or using the egg of another person.
In 2008 and 2016,IndiaThe birth of a 72-year-old woman was reported in the news of the fertility clinic in India as well as news in the world. Both were due to in vitro fertilization. Very old births in their 70s are extremely rare cases worldwide.
Risk of childbirth
Risk of older pregnancy
Most obstetric complications that occur during pregnancy are age-dependent, and older pregnancy increases the rate of miscarriage in early pregnancy.. This is related to the deterioration of ovarian function and uterine function due to aging and the increased frequency of chromosomal abnormalities including Down syndrome... In addition, the frequency of obstetric complications such as gestational diabetes mellitus, pregnancy hypertension, premature rupture, preterm labor, placenta previa, permanent placental premature detachment, and in utero death increases with age... In addition, the frequency of women with medical complications such as chronic hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and obesity also increases in old age, and exacerbation of internal medical complications during pregnancy and obstetric complications such as pregnancy hypertension occur at a high rate... Thus, in the case of elderly pregnancy, not only the maternal morbidity but also the fetus morbidity increase, and both health disorders are at risk..
Risk of old birth
The risk of old birth is its high maternal mortality. 2004 US Reportによると、妊産婦死亡は10万分娩につき8.6であったが、35-39歳で2.5倍、40歳以上で5.3倍と上昇していた。日本での妊産婦死亡については、40歳を過ぎると20～24歳の妊婦の実に20倍以上にまで高まるとの報告がある.. In addition, in the case of elderly delivery, not only is the mother dangerous,abortion-Premature birthThe risk of.. Risk factors include delayed delivery/halt, increased haemorrhage during delivery, birth canal injury, and increased cesarean section rate.
If the first childbirth, that is, the first childbirth is an elderly childbirth, the risk of maternal health and the risk of miscarriage/premature birth are increased. When a multiparous woman gives birth to an older child, the risk to maternal health is relatively lower than when it is a non-parous woman.
Risk of childbirth
Older births have an increased incidence of genetic disorders, especially in newborns.Down's syndromeThe incidence of.. The incidence increases as the mother's birth age increases to 25/1 under 2000, 35/1 at 300, and 40/1 at 100... The risk of Down syndrome in a single child at 40 years of age is about 1/100, which is significantly higher than the risk of developing Down syndrome at 20 years of age (1/1700)..
- ^ a b c “Aging and Aging at Delivery: Current Situations and Problems” Japanese Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2012
- ^ a b c d e f g h National Institute of Population and Social Security Research> Demographic Data Collection> 2014 Edition> XNUMX.Birth / family planning
- ^ a b c d e f g h Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> 25 Vital Statistics Monthly Report Annual Total
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare official website-total fertility rate
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 2008> Changes in Maternal & Perinatal Mortality
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 2012> Vital Statistics
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 2005 Edition> Changes in Infant Mortality
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 2002> Life Table
- ^ Cabinet Office> Changes in the number of births and total fertility rate from 1872 to 2010
- ^ Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare> White Paper on Health, Labor and Welfare 2010> Changes in Marriage Statistics
- ^ Indian woman gives birth to her first child at age 70 with in-vitro fertilization with her 1-year-old husband (AFPBB News May 79, 2016) -Viewed October 2016, 5
- ^ a b c d e f Seishi Furukawa (2016), Problems associated with older pregnancy, Kyorin Medical Association, two:10.11434 / kyorinmed.47.77 2020/6/28Browse.
- ^ Chang J, Elam-Evans LD, Berg-CJ, et al: Pregnancy-related mortality surveillance-United States, 1991-1999.MMWR 2003;52:1-8
- ^ Perinatal Medicine 2006;36(7):799-803
- ^ Childbirth after age 35 is difficult
- ^ Subnote Healthcare/Public Health 2015 P207, 208 Medic Media ISBN 978-4896325508
- ^ a b Langman Human Embryology 10th Edition P18 ISBN 978-4-89592-650-8
- ^ a b Morris, JK; Mutton, DE; Alberman, E (2002). “Revised estimates of the maternal age specific live birth prevalence of Down's syndrome.”. Journal of medical screening 9 (1): 2–6. PMID 11943789.
- ^ The 107th National Examination for Physicians Examination P296 Medic Media Released on May 2013, 5 ISBN-978 4896324716
- Infertility treatment
- Artificial insemination
- late marriage
- Marriage of the year
Provincial cityWhat is (Chiho Toshi)?
- capitalOther thancityOrSeven metropolitan areasCity other than.Welfare Medical OrganizationThen.Sapporo area,Sendai area,Tokyo area,Nagoya area,Kansai area,Hiroshima area,Kitakyushu / Fukuoka areaCities other than are defined as local cities.
- Fourth National Comprehensive Development PlanThen, it is classified as follows (Metropolitan areareference).
- Regional center city : Sapporo,Sendai city,Hiroshima city,Fukuoka City-Kitakyushu.Hirofukureference.
- Local core city: Local area (Three major metropolitan areasAreas other than Fussen HirofukuPrefectural office locationAnd a city with a population of more than 30. At that time, the latter applies toAsahikawa,Iwaki,Hamamatsu city,Toyohashi,Fukuyama CitySuch.
- Regional center city: Population is around 10 in the center of the living area in rural areas.
- Local medium and small cities: A city with a population of less than 5 in rural areas.
- capital-Capital AreaCities other than (especially areas that correspond to major cities).
- ^ Divide the area into large cities, local cities, and depopulated areas(Welfare and Medical Service Agency) Retrieved August 2020, 8