Audience rating increased from the previous year
[RIZIN] Omisoka Audience rating great fight!XNUMX% increase by XNUMX points from the previous year in Part XNUMX
If you write the contents roughly
(All ratings are from Video Research, Kanto area).
The martial arts event "RIZIN.XNUMX" (Saitama Super Arena ...) that was broadcast on Fuji TV in XNUMX. → Continue reading
East Sports Web
The web news of East Sports (Tokyo Sports) provides news of various genres such as sports such as baseball and soccer, entertainment, professional wrestling, and horse racing.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kanto region(Kanto Uchiho)Regional division of Japan (XNUMX regional divisions nationwide)Is one of theHonshuIt is located in the eastern part of.
The Kanto region, which has the capital, Tokyo, is the center of Japan's politics and economy, and one-third of Japan's total population is concentrated.
Metropolitan Area Improvement ActDefines "Capital AreaIn the Kanto regionYamanashi1 metropolitan area and 7 prefectures are included. Also,"Kanto Governor's AssociationIn addition to 1 metropolitan area and 7 prefectures,Chubu Governor MeetingIs also participating inShizuoka,NaganoThe governors of both prefectures are participating. The Kanto region has a large population, large area, and vast area, soNorth KantoRegion,South KantoIt may be divided into regions.
Japan's largest plain "Kanto PlainSpreads in the center, the northwest side is a mountainous area, and the southeast side isThe Pacific OceanFacing. In the eastern part of KantoBoso Peninsula(Chiba), in the southMiura Peninsula(Kanagawa Prefecture) protrudes into the Pacific Ocean, between the Boso Peninsula and the Miura Peninsula.Tokyo Bay, With the Miura PeninsulaManazuru Peninsulaの 間 にSagami BayTo form. In addition, it is the former Izu provinceTokyo islandsIs also under the jurisdiction of Tokyo, so it is administratively in the Kanto region. There are cases in the Kanto region that include Yamanashi prefecture, but this is not covered here.
|位置||Municipalities (in Honshu Island)||Municipalities (including remote islands)|
|Easternmost point||Choshi(Chiba)||Ogasawara Village(Minamitorishima,Tokyo)|
|Westernmost point||Tsumagoi Village(Gunma Prefecture)||Ogasawara Village (Okinotorishima,Tokyo)|
|Southernmost point||Minamiboso(Chiba)||Ogasawara Village (Okinotorishima,Tokyo)|
|Northernmost||Nasushiobara(Tochigi Prefecture)||Nasushiobara City (Tochigi Prefecture)|
Since Okinotorishima (uninhabited island) is the southernmost tip of Japan, the Kanto region can be said to be the easternmost and southernmost tip of Japan.
Surface layer of Kanto plainGeology TheQuaternary OfAlluvium,StackingThe altitude of the plain and its surroundings is about 500 to 900.mLow mountain vegetationEvergreen broad-leaved forestband.HakoneAbout 900m,Tanzawa,TakaoAbout 800m,Okutama,Oku Musashi,Oku ChichibuAbout 700m,Nishijoshu,Akagiyama,Ashio Mountains,Mt. TsukubasanAbout 600m,North fur,NasuThe distribution limit of the laurel forest is about 500 m in the mountains.
Above the evergreen broad-leaved forestBeech,Birch,MizunaraSuch asDeciduous forestSpreads. Also, on the deciduous broad-leaved forestSilabiso,Betula birchSuch asConiferous forestSpreads from an altitude of about 1100m higher than the lower limit of the deciduous broad-leaved forest.
At the north endMt. Taishakuzan pulse,Mt. Takayama,Nasu Mountain Range,Yamizoyama,Mikuni Mountains, At the western endKanto Mountains(Oku-Chichibu MassifAlso part of this) etc.MountainIt rises and connects to each adjacent region. Japan's largest平野The Kanto Plain spreads out,Shiona HillsOne of the largest in Japan, which spreads out at the foot of Mt. Nasu just north of it.FanNasuno gaharaOn the east side, on the coast of Chiba prefectureKujukuri PlainSpreads. Southern Chiba prefectureBoso HillsSo, in Ibaraki prefectureKasumigauraAroundJoso Plateau,Hitachi PlateauIt has become.Gunma prefecture and Saitama prefectureChichibu districtIsbasinIt has become.Arakawa,EdogawaEach river such as pours into Tokyo Bay,Kinugawa,Tone River(Has the nickname "Taro Bando")InubozakiPour into the Pacific Ocean.
Tokyo Bay is surrounded by the Boso Peninsula and the Miura Peninsula, facing the west side of Chiba Prefecture, a part of Tokyo and the east side of Kanagawa Prefecture.Uraga SuidoIt borders the Pacific Ocean. The coastal area is an industrial area. Sagami Bay on the south side of Kanagawa PrefectureSagami NadaIn addition, the coast of Ibaraki prefectureKashima NadaFacing. Also, in Sagami Bay, twiceKanto earthquakeBecame the epicenter ofSagami TroughBecause it goes throughEarthquakeEfforts are also being made to take measures.
The highest point is Tochigi prefectureNikkoAnd Gunma prefectureKatashina VillageOn the border withNikko Shiraneyama(Mt. Oku Shirane) The summit. It is the eighth highest point in Japan's prefectures. It is also the highest point north of Kanto (Kanto, Tohoku, Hokkaido). Saitama Prefecture is the highest point in the prefectureThree treasure mountains (2483m), Tokyo is Mt. Kumotoriyama (2017m), Kanagawa PrefectureMount Kasumigatake (1673m), Ibaraki prefecture is Yamizoyama (1022m), Chiba prefectureMt. Atagoyama(408m). Mt. Atagoyama in Chiba Prefecture is the lowest among the highest peaks in each prefecture.
- Because it is located on the Pacific coastSummer: To(I.e.There are many,Winter:To dryPacific climateCan be seen. OffshoreKuroshioIt is a passage of. However, part of the northern part of Gunma prefectureSea of Japan side climate, Ogasawara IslandsSouthern Japan climateIt has become. In addition, in Ibaraki prefecture (northern part, deer line area), Chiba prefecture (excluding Inba area), Tokyo (excluding Tama area), Kanagawa prefecture (Yokohama / Kawasaki, Miura Peninsula, Shonan, Nishisho)Oceanic climate, Other areasInland climateIn the mountains of Gunma prefecture, the Chichibu region of Saitama prefecture, and the western part of Tama in Tokyo.Central highland climateThe characteristics of are also seen.
- The coastal areas of Ibaraki and Chiba prefecturesStopDue to (northeast airflow), the temperature may drop significantly compared to the west of the Tokai region.
- On the other hand, the plains of Gunma and Saitama prefectures are less affected by the northeastern air current, and are from Mt. Akagi.Fern phenomenonAnd in the heart of TokyoHeat island phenomenonDue to the hot air generated by, summers tend to be very hot.Extremely hot dayIt is one of the hottest areas in Japan, especially in Saitama prefecture, where temperatures around 40 ° C have been recorded.
- In Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture, northern Saitama prefecture,YudachiThere are many lightning strikes.
- Gunma and Tochigi prefecturesHeavy snowfallThen,Sea of JapanThere is a lot of snowfall in winter due to the snow clouds from. In particular, Katashina Village in Gunma Prefecture is the only special heavy snowfall area in the Kanto region, and there is a lot of winter snowfall.
- In winterSouth coast lowWhen the rain orsnowIs easy to get off. TokyoYokohamaSnowfall in coastal areas, etc.Wet snowThere are many patterns of (doka snow) and powder snow. As a feature, there are many days when it becomes wet snow during the south bank low pressure system and powder snow during the winter type. However, the area with heavy snowfall in winter is Mt. Nasu.Mikuni MountainsMost of them are in the mountains on the north side near, but not on the south side. ExceptionallyCold lowLocal snowfall that occurs in the area from the Boso Peninsula to Sagami Bay during strong wintersDiscontinuous lineThere is also snowfall associated with it. However, even when the south bank low pressure system approaches, Chiba and Ibaraki prefectures often pass through with rain even if there is snow in Tokyo and Yokohama due to the inflow of relatively warm winds from the northeast.
- Köppen climate classificationThen mostTemperate(Warm and humid climateHowever, in some mountainous areasWest coast marine climate), High altitude mountainsSubarctic,Volcanic islands・ Minamitorishima and Okinotorishima熱 帯And there are three types of climate.
- In the winter plains, especially in the case of westward cold waves, the surrounding mountains block the inflow of cold air in the southern Kanto and coastal regions, so they are not easily affected by cold air from the continent and are rarely hit by extremely low temperatures. Especially during the daytime, it is relatively high in the plains, including the northern part, because it is sunny even if it is covered with cold air. In the Kanto Plain, it is easier to feel cold when it snows on the south bank. On the other hand, in the inland areas excluding the Pacific Ocean and the coastal areas of Tokyo Bay, including the southern Kanto region, the cold winters are severe and the daily range becomes extremely large. In particular, inland areas centered on Tochigi and Ibaraki prefectures such as Moka, Nasukarasuyama, Daigo, and Hatoyama have morning temperatures below -10 degrees Celsius.HokkaidoSouthernIt is not uncommon for the temperature difference from daytime to be close to 20 degrees Celsius. Tokyo Otemachi (Meteorological Observatory), Yokohama (Meteorological Observatory), Chiba (former weather station) are exceptionalHeat islandDue to the phenomenon, the lowest temperature in winter is extremely high, and there are many days when it is the highest in the whole country except for islands and capes. However, the surroundings are extremely cold, and the temperature difference in the morning may be 5 degrees or more just by going inland a few kilometers from the above observation point. Chiba and Sakura and Narita, Tokyo Otemachi and Nerima and Fuchu, Yokohama and Ebina are synonymous with them. Also, in the inland Kanto region, Utsunomiya (heat island) and Tokorozawa (adjacent to the lake) have higher minimum temperatures than the surroundings, especially in winter.North KantoBut from Maebashi, Gunma prefecture, Isesaki to Kumagaya, Saitama prefectureTakasaki LineAlong the lineJobuThe area has a high minimum temperature, often higher than the points in the inland area of the southern Kanto region (Fuchu, Hachioji, Sakura, etc.). this is,WindIt is the influence of the foehn phenomenon and the heat island.
It was during the Paleolithic period that people began to live in the Kanto region. Gunma prefectureIwajuku ruinsFromKanto loam layerからPaleolithicKnife shapestone toolHowever, human bones have not been found due to the acidic soil of the Kanto loam layer.
Jomon PeriodThe Kanto region is blessed with a warm environment, and the Jomon people ran large settlements throughout the Kanto region. In the environment at that time, eastern Japan was more suitable for hunter-gatherer than western Japan, and it is estimated that the southern Kanto region during the Jomon period was the most densely populated area in the Japanese archipelago.Jomon KaishinIn the current lowlands of central and southern Ibaraki prefecture, in the northern part of Chiba prefectureShimosa PlateauOther areas, the eastern part of Tokyo's 23 wards, and the southeastern part of Saitama Prefecture were the sea. The shallow waters that have entered the inland have become good fishing grounds, even in areas that are currently far from the coast.Kasori MiddenA huge shell mound was formed at the top.
Yayoi PeriodAt that time, the whole of Saitama Prefecture became land, and part of it became land in the eastern part of Tokyo's 23 wards. Paddy rice cultivation began to be carried out in the Kanto region, and the Tama River basin andSagami PlainIt seems that farming was carried out mainly in. Due to the retreat of the sea level and the accumulation of sediment, a vast alluvial plain was created in the lower reaches of the Tone River, which was still flowing into Tokyo Bay, but it could not be cultivated by the childish irrigation technology at that time. The plateau covered with the Kanto loam layer was still a deep forest because it was not blessed with a water source.
Ancient times,4st centuryAlready aroundYamato kingshipIs said to have placed the Kanto region under power, but one of the grounds for this also exists in the Kanto region.Front and rear circleSo, it is thought that this is the form that the Yamato kingship allowed to the powerful tribes in each region as it was established as a unified government of Wa. Motoara River (Arakawa) in the southern part of Kanto-Motoara River (Arakawa)Motoarakawa) --Former Tone River (Furone River) --Former Watarase River (Edo River) --The area leading to the Mohno River (Kinu River) was a low-humidity area in ancient times.Katori seaThe water has spread to the northwestern part of Chiba prefecture and the southwestern part of Ibaraki prefecture, and these areas, which are now in the central part of the Kanto plain, and the open ocean were connected through the Katori Sea. Therefore, in general, the Kanto region at that time was the Mohno River basin area (the northern part of this low-lying area).Kono country) And its southern region (Non-firing country) Is probable. Keno KuniChikushi country,Kibi countryIt is said that it was a great power comparable to. However, Keno Kuni is in KikiKumano(Mr. Kameno)Kumano Kunizo(Mr. Shimogeno) It appears in a divided form. Mr. Kameno is believed to have had power in the current central to southern part of Gunma prefecture, and Mr. Shimogeno is believed to have had power in central and southern Tochigi prefecture excluding the Nasu region. The Keno clan is closely related to the Yamato kingship, such as receiving the surname of Ason from Emperor Tenmu, and the Keno clan was appointed as a general in the measures against Ezo and the Korean Peninsula policy, and was a powerful clan who ruled the military before the decree system. It seems that it was. AlsoNara period,Shimogeno Ason KomaroAppeared,Great treasure lawIs involved in the creation of. It is said that Komaro was foundedShimogenoUjiji TempleShimono Yakushi-ji TempleIt is,Nara OfTodaiji Temple-Dazaifu OfKanzeonji TempleLine up withThree commandmentsIt is specified in. on the other hand,Kazusa-Shimosa-AwakuniBoso PeninsulaTotalCalled (busa), "Old language"according to,ShikokuCame fromMr. AbeIs said to have pioneered. The word that collectively refers to these countries is "AzumaIt is.WritingIn mythologyNippon TaketakaAlthough it is said to have originated from the narrative of (the lamentation of "Azumahaya"), it is possible that it has taken in something that was originally a local myth. As a proof of thatTenmuAmong the group vassals who were engaged in compiling history books after receiving an apology in 10 (681), the top except the royal familyKameno-kun XNUMXMet. In addition, Kazusa, Shimousa,Hitachi countryFollowing Mr. Awa AbeKamuyaimimiBloodManyLanded in Kazusa and expanded its power to Hitachi while cultivating.Nakakuni,Inami Kokuzo,Nagasa KokuzoWas produced. Other,Kamimon Katsumei,Kunima Okashima Life,Minoru Sayamaな どMr. NakatomiThe ancestors of the ancestors advanced, and the descendant Nakatomi Kashima RenKashima ShrineWas erected and made a Ujigami. It is said that it was created by Mr. TaFormer main shrine of KashimaThere are folklore and so on. Also,Katori Jingu ShrineThere is also a tradition that it originated from being enshrined by the Izumo clan at this time.
"Song Book of Wakoku』Takeshi (Emperor YuryakuThe theory that is compared to is predominant)Hair personSince it is written that "the 5 countries to conquer the country and the XNUMX countries to conquer the west", it is written that there were multiple things recognized as countries in the Kanto region around the XNUMXth century. ing. "Book of Liang, Etc.HibiscusCountry, "Women," "Old chinese calligraphyThere is a theory that the area such as "Mojinkoku" that appears in "Fuso Choritsu Fuso" that appears in the Chinese poetry of the Tang dynasty is compared to Kanto.Inariyama TumulusGold illusion iron sword"" In the inscriptionKing"Also refers to the chief who was in Kanto instead of Kinai (Takehiko Furuta,Hideo Inoue,Shizuo TsuruokaEt al.).Ota Tenjinyama KofunA huge tumulus likeKinsuzuzuka TombGorgeous likeBurial goodsAn old burial mound with was built. In this way, it is believed that the Kanto region had established a kingship comparable to that of Kinai during the Kofun period.
Ritual system OfGoki ShichidoAbout the transportation network in KantoKinaiからMutsuExtend toHigashisendoAlso, it extends from Kinai and goes out from Miura Peninsula to Kaiji Boso Peninsula.Katori-KashimaHead toTokaidoIs said to have been maintained. "KantoIs the Tokaido, which was set up for the defense of Kyoto.Ise country OfSuzuka Seki(Suzuka Pass), Tosan-doMino country OfUnbreakable(Sekigahara),Hokuriku Road OfEchizen country OfLoveIt pointed to the entire area east of Sanseki (Aihayama, Arachiyama). Above all, "TokaidoAshigara Seki(Hakone Pass) From the eastern country"When"Usui Seki on the Tosan road (Usui Pass) From the eastern country"Is in the Kanto region. Mutsu Province (Tohoku regionOn the border with the Pacific side)Shirakawa BarrierとNakoso SekiWas installed. In the Kanto region, in order from the westSagami country,Musashi country, Shimousa, Kazusa, Awa, Hitachi, Ueno,Shimono countryTwo ofRegulatory countryWas set up and divided and ruled. In the old daysBandoIt was said (Bando). BandoShinano countryAnd the world of KozukeUsuimineWhen,Suruga countryAnd the world of Sagami ProvinceAshigaratōgeIt means east of.
Looking at the continent, in the 7th centuryEast AsiaThen.唐とSillaWas in power, and in 663Baekje・ Wakoku (Japan) Allied ForcesBattle of Shiramura RiverDefeated atGoguryeoWas destroyed as well in 668. Also, in the 10th century, SillaGokoguryoWas destroyed by. With these continentsKorean PeninsulaAround the time of the turmoil, many people from the Korean PeninsulaMigrantThe Yamato royal authority gave them undeveloped land in the Kanto region to live in, and the names of related areas still remain (eg Musashi Province).Koma-gun-Shilla-gun→Niiza District).
Kanto in the Ritsuryo eraDistributionIt is also the land ofIkarugaThe Kinai administration, which is based in Nara and Nara, sees it as "a region far from the capital and difficult to return on its own".KitakyushuHead toGuardIs often recruited from the Kanto region, and it is said that the word that symbolizes it is "Kashimadachi".
In the middle of the Heian period, the lower aristocrats who came from the capital became samurai.Development lordAs a result, there will be a flow of development in various parts of the Kanto region. 10世紀には親王任国が半制度化し、下総国、常陸国、上野国には桓武系In the XNUMXth century, the pro-royal nation was semi-institutionalized, and the Shimousa, Hitachi, and Ueno nations were emperor Kanmu.TairaThe number of Samurai Heike is increasing, and one of them.Taira ShomonCalled himself the emperor, and when he uprised for the independence of the Kanto region, Shimotsuke ProvinceCaptiveでFujiwara KitaFish name-Hideto FujiwaraSubdued this with the intention of the imperial court.概ね北関東以北は藤原北家やGenerally, the area north of Kita-Kantou is the Fujiwara Kita family.Gen Seiwa(Gen Kawachi), The lord,South KantoWas ruled by a lord of Taira clan origin.
Around this time, Kanto said,Azuma(Because it is east from Kinai, the character "east" is used), and the warlords in the Kanto region called "Azuma Ebisu" (Dongyi) because of their bravery.contemptWas called.That Masakado's independence orientation paved the way for the subsequent samurai government in the Kanto region.Yoshihiko AminoPoints out.
The Kanto region at the end of the Heian period is small and medium-sizedSamuraiWas assigned.Kita-Kantou is Mr. Fujiwara Kita family (Mr. Nasu,Utsunomiya,Mr. Oda,Mr. Koyama,Mr. YukiEtc.) and Seiwa Genji style (Ashikaga,Mr. Nitta,Mr. Satake), South KantoTakehira HiranoMr. Ryu (Kamakura Party,Miura Party,Chichibu Party,Chiba PartyEtc.) orMusashi Seven Party(Ono surnameYokoyama PartyEtc.) possessed.彼らはThey areSoma kitchenWe fought each other over the control of the land.Yoritomo Gengen Kamakura ShogunateIt was such a Kanto Bushidan that became the core of the establishment of.After Yoritomo's death, he has a base in IzuHojo CustodyAnd took control of the Kamakura Shogunate.
The samurai in KantoSeku no RanAfter,GroundMoved to various parts of western Japan.(I.e.,千葉,Shibuya,Nikaido,KasaiThis is why many surnames derived from place names in the Kanto region are distributed in distant places such as Kyushu.
Northern and Northern DynastiesIsMuromachi Shogunate(Genji administration)Kamakura PrefectureIs alsoKamakuraPlaced inKamakura public(Genji)Kanto area(Mainly Fujiwara Kajuji family style) assisted, and furtherKanto Hachiya(6 Fujiwara Kitaie, 1 Genji, and 1 Taira) had the real power in each territory.In fact, inheriting the tradition of the Togoku samurai government, in the current Kanto regionIzuとWorthInitially had jurisdiction over the region including the two countries, and laterOu(Tohoku region) Was added to have wide jurisdiction over eastern Japan.
Muromachi PeriodIn the meantime, Kamakura was in conflict with the Muromachi Shogunate (Genji), and in addition to this, the Kanto regionUesugi(Fujiwara Kajuji family style) also joined.As a result, even in a big battle
- Uesugi Zenhide no Ran:Oei23 years (1416) --Oei 24 years (1417)
- Permanent Revolt:Longevity10 years (1438) --Eikyo 11 years (1439)
- Yuki battle: Eikyo 12 years 1440 --Eikyo 13 years /CargillFirst year (1441)
- Koroku no Ran:Enjoyment3年12/27(December 1455, 1)- 文明14年11/27(1483 1 年 月 日 6)
- Ran of long enjoyment:LongevityFirst year (1487)- Eisei2 years (1505)
The Kanto region was devastated by the war that continued every year, including small ones.Through a series of battles, Kanto area, Kamakura Koga (Furukawa Koga),HorikoshiThe power of each person in the Kanto region has declined, includingSengoku periodMr. Hojo Odawara who took advantage of this (Mr. Gohojo=Mr. IsehiraWith the rise of Izu and Sagami, all parts of the Kanto region were placed under control one after another.Mr. Uesugi as a counter-forceKawagoe Night BattleLost to.
16st centuryIn the latter period, Mr. Hojo Odawara's sphere of influence covered a wide area including the western half of the Kanto region, while in the eastern region.Mr. Satomi, Satake and Utsunomiya defended the territory against this.最終的にFinallyImperial courtDedicateHideyoshi ToyotomiEmbarked on suppression,Odawara SeijiMr. Hojo Odawara was destroyed by this, and old families such as Mr. Chiba and Mr. Koyama who followed him were also destined.小田原北条氏の旧領にはIn the old territory of Mr. Hojo OdawaraTokugawaWas entered, and it was later inherited as the power base of the Edo Shogunate, and Mr. Satomi of Awa, Mr. Satake of Hitachi, Mr. Utsunomiya of Shimotsuke, etc. who belonged to the central administration in the conquest of Odawara were also involved in the subsequent trends of the central administration. This change occurred because the sovereignty of the Kanto region was confiscated within 20 years after that.Tensho18 (1590) is regarded as a breakthrough in the Middle Ages and the early modern period in the Kanto region.ただし、従来の支配体系が全否定された訳ではなく、小田原北条氏の拠点になった城の動向を見ても徳川氏の本拠となったHowever, the conventional rule system was not completely denied, and even if you look at the trends of the castle that was the base of Mr. Hojo Odawara, it became the home of Mr. Tokugawa.Edo Castle,Odawara Castle,Kawagoe CastleThose inherited even after the early modern period, such asMinowa Castle(→Takasaki Castle),Karasawa Castle(→Sano Castle),Hon Sakura Castle(→Sakura Castle), Which continued to be used until the construction of Shinshiro due to the stability of territorial rule,Hachioji Castle,Hachigata castle,Kurihashi CastleThere are various things such as abandoned castles, and the idea of simply considering the 18th year of the Tensho era as a "disconnection" in the Middle Ages and the early modern period misunderstands the actual situation in the area where inherited and discontinuous ones were mixed. There is a danger.
The early modern period
Hideyoshi ToyotomiEntered Kanto by order ofTokugawa Ieyasu TheSunpu(Current:Shizuoka CitySuruga Ward,Sakai DistrictFrom Shizuoka City when the city system came into effect)Edo(Current:Tokyo WardPart of, laterTokyo cityBecomeTokyoMoved its headquarters to (almost equivalent to the XNUMX wards).
During this period, with the development of surveying technology, it became possible to carry out large-scale reclamation and irrigation that were unthinkable until the Middle Ages, and large-scale civil engineering projects were carried out one after another. IeyasuEdo BayTone River pouring intoWatarase RiverThe water system is integrated into the Mohno River system, and the prototype of the current Tone River system is formed.Tone River East Transition ProjectI proceeded. Through this project, the river flooding in the rainy season near Edo was controlled, and the lower reaches of the former Tone River and the former Watarase River-the estuary was reclaimed to lay the foundation for the town of Edo. In this way IeyasuEdo ShogunateEdo has become one of the largest cities in the world with waterways surrounding it.
After thatTsubakinoumiReclamation,Mitomi NittaPioneering etc.NittaAs development progressed, most of the lowlands and Musashino in the lower reaches of the Arakawa and Tone rivers were cultivated, and the agricultural productivity of the Kanto region increased dramatically. The Shogunate endeavored to introduce advanced technology and human resources from Kinai, and many of the products (liquor, cotton, soy sauce, etc.) that initially relied on imports from Osaka could be covered by local products in the Kanto region in the middle of the Edo period. Became (Economic zone around EdoEstablished), the flowers of Tenmei culture and Kasei culture opened in Edo.
The Kanto region during the Edo period was exactly the knee of Mr. Tokugawa.Tokugawa Gosankeone of·Mito Tokugawa familyGoverned byMito Domain, Tokugawa's aides ruleKawagoe DomainIn various parts of the Kanto region, Tokugawa's relativesFutami Daimyo-Flag bookGoverned byClan(Local kingdom) was established, etc.HeavenIt became the territory of the Tokugawa family. Also, sunlight (Nikko Toshogu Shrine) And Kashima (Kashima Jingu)Narita(Naritasan Shinshoji Temple)such asMonzen-choAlso flourished.Edo PeriodIn the Kanto regionKanpachiIt refers to the eight countries of Musashi, Sagami, Kazusa, Shimousa, Awa, Ueno, Shimotsuke, and Hitachi, which overlaps with the current Kanto region.cultureIn the 2nd year (1805), it was commonly called the Hachishu area.Kanto crackdown officerWas set up by the shogunate, and apart from some areas such as the Mito clan, it toured the entire Kanhachi province and engaged in security maintenance activities.However, Izu, which is not included in KanpachishuNirayama Government OfficeThere were places where the jurisdiction of was extended to Sagami and Musashi.
BakumatsuIsMatthew PerryThe American fleet led by the fleet entered Edo Bay.Mito RebellionRaising troops,Ueno War,Utsunomiya BattleSuch as the military campaign in Kita-Kantou,Boshin WarIt became the stage of.
The Edo Shogunate was overthrownMeiji governmentIs born,EmperorBeginning withRoyal family Kyoto Imperial PalaceMoved to Edo Castle, Edo was renamed Tokyo Prefecture, and Tokyo became the home of the Meiji government. Since then, Tokyo has become virtuallycapital, Became the center of politics, economy and culture. Kanto is the first time outside of KinaiCentralizationIt became the region where the headquarters of the type administration was located.
In tokyoMilitaryThe central institutions of all nations except were set up. And with TokyoYokohamaIt is,CivilizationIt became the center and led the modernization. ,Meiji5年9/12(June 1872, 10)Shinbashi --Between YokohamaJapan's first OfTrainOpened, and after that, the public and private sectorsTrainWas built, and a railway network centered on Tokyo was built in the Kanto region.
In the 4th year of Keio (1868), it straddled Izu, Sagami, Musashi, etc.Nirayama Government OfficeThe jurisdiction of the Meiji government was newly established by the Meiji government.NirayamaAlthough it became, the 4th year of the Meiji era7/14(August 1871, 8)Abandoned DomainAfter August 1876, the Kanto region is Kanagawa prefecture, Tokyo prefecture (Tokyo after July 8), Saitama prefecture, Gunma prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Ibaraki prefecture, Chiba prefecture in clockwise order from the southwest. Divided into two prefectures, traditionalKamakuraAnd had a deep connection with TokyoIzuWas transferred to Shizuoka Prefecture.Also in the early modern periodIzukuniIt became a part of Shizuoka prefecture in April 1876.Izu IslandsHowever, it was incorporated into Tokyo Prefecture on January 1878, 1, and continues to this day.
Pacific WarlaterUS Army in JapanRequisitioned the military facilities of the former Army and Navy and set up military bases throughout the Kanto region. Under the United States Global StrategyStrategic bombingTokyo, which became a burnt field, recovered rapidly and enjoyed the same prosperity as before the war in less than 10 years after the war. From all over TokyoGolden eggWorkers gathered. Inland, centered on munitions factories that have turned to private demandKanto Inland Industrial AreaWas established. On the Tokyo BayKeihin Industrial Area,Keiyo Industrial AreaWas created in Tokyo BayTidal flatMany of them disappeared.
High economic growthEspecially after the periodOil shockAfterTransformation of industrial structureAgainst the backgroundSecondary industryからTertiary industryThe head offices of major companies up to now have moved to Tokyo one after another, and economic concentration has progressed to Tokyo. Along with this, around the XNUMX wards of TokyoBed townThe metropolitan area centered on Tokyo has expanded significantly, eroding farmland and forests.SprawlThen,Within 30km of TokyoHas become a state where the city area has spread all over (Tokyo metropolitan area). But,Concentration on TokyoHas become a problem in many fields such as politics, administration, economy, and culture.
KinkiBetweenTokaido Shinkansen(Opened in October 1964)Tomei Expressway(Opened in April 1969), but with the Pacific side of the Tohoku region (former Mutsu)Tohoku Shinkansen(Opened in October 1982)Tohoku Expressway(All through September 1987) was built. As a result, the Pacific region of Honshu has entered an era in which it is possible to traverse through a high-speed transportation network.
Classification within the Kanto region
- Refers to the three prefectures of Chiba, Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Saitama south of the Tone River. Excluding Saitama prefecture, there may be one city and two prefectures.House of RepresentativesProportional representation OfSouth Kanto blockIs Chiba prefecture, Kanagawa prefecture and Yamanashi prefecture.
- It often refers to the three prefectures of Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Gunma, but it is also used to refer to the four prefectures including Saitama. Proportional representation of the House of RepresentativesNorthern Kanto blockIs Ibaraki prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture and Saitama prefecture.
Five prefectures in one city(）
- It refers to the Kanto region excluding Kanagawa prefecture, and is used to indicate the range in which water from the Tone River system is used.
- The Metropolitan Area Development Law and related laws stipulate that "Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, Saitama, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, and Yamanashi prefectures are the metropolitan areas."
- As the metropolitan area of Tokyo is expanding, the range varies depending on the time of year.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsAccording to the standards of Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building (Tokyo) before moving to ShinjukuChiyoda Ward.. PresentTokyo International Forum) Within 70 km, covering Tokyo, Chiba, Ibaraki, Saitama, and Kanagawa prefectures (2000)CensusTime). Generally, "From central Tokyo~~It is used like "km area".
- Tokyo metropolitan area
- In the XNUMX wards of Tokyo (formerly Tokyo City)Urban employment area(10% commuting area). approximatelyMetropolitan area central connecting expresswayCorresponds to the range of (Ken-O Expressway).Tokyo 23 Ward,横 浜 市,Kawasaki City,Chiba,Tachikawa,Musashino,Saitama,AtsugiIt includes Tokyo, northwestern Chiba prefecture, southwestern Ibaraki prefecture, eastern / central / southwestern Saitama prefecture, and most of Kanagawa prefecture.
- Tokyo metropolitan area
- Keihinba metropolitan area.2000年In the 12 wards of Tokyo (formerly Tokyo City) before (XNUMX)Urban employment area(10% commuting area). Tokyo 23 wards, Yokohama city, Kawasaki city, Chiba city, Tachikawa city, Musashino city,Sagamihara City,Fuchu-shiIncluding Tokyo's XNUMX wards, northwestern Chiba prefecture, and northeastern Kanagawa prefecture.
- Kanto metropolitan area
- Municipalities where the commuting population to the central wards of Tokyo, Yokohama, Kawasaki, Chiba, and Saitama is 1.5% or more of the resident population. According to the 2005 census, most of Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba and Saitama prefectures, Ibaraki prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture and Yamanashi prefectureUenohara-Otsuki City, ShizuokaAtami.
- Ibaraki prefecture, northern Chiba prefecture, eastern Tokyo, and eastern Saitama prefecture. In a narrow sense, the southern part of Ibaraki prefecture (formerly) near the Tone RiverKatsushika prefecture・OldShinji prefecture) And the northern part of Chiba prefecture (former Katsushika prefecture).
- Ibaraki prefecture, Chiba prefecture and Tokyo.JotoRefers to district and Joso.
- Western Ibaraki prefecture and northern Chiba prefecture.
- Tokyo, Saitama and Gunma prefectures.
- Southeastern Gunma prefecture and southwestern Tochigi prefecture.
- Gunma and Saitama prefectures.
- Gunma and Tochigi prefectures (Keno) And Saitama Prefecture.
- Part of the eastern part of Tokyo, the western part of Chiba prefecture, the eastern part of Saitama prefecture, and the western part of Ibaraki prefecture.
- Chiba and Tokyo (and Saitama). Sometimes it refers only to the northern part of Chiba prefecture.
- The area of Tokyo excluding the XNUMX wards and islands. However, in the Meiji eraTama-gunBelonged toNakano,SuginamiとSetagayaMay include part of.
- It used to be a part of Saitama prefecture, Tokyo and Kanagawa prefecture, but now it is Saitama prefecture.Chichibu district-Iruma-gunAnd the Tama area in western Tokyo. Oku Musashi is the area around Chichibu City, where the former Otaki Village in the back of the Chichibu region merged, and Hanno may also be added.
Buso / Sobu(）
- Tokyo and Kanagawa prefectures (and Saitama prefectures). In some cases, it refers only to areas centered on Tama City, Machida City, Sagamihara City, and the northern part of Yokohama City.
- Hachioji City-A vertical section of Takasaki City.
- Tokyo's 23 wards-A vertical section of Saitama City.
- Tokyo's 23 wards-Narita city crossing section.
- Tokyo's 23 wards-Cross-section of Chiba City.
- Tokyo's 23 wards-A vertical section of Yokohama City.
Characteristics by region
When divided into north and south
|Field||South Kanto||North Kanto|
|Politics||(Including southwestern Ibaraki prefecture)Emperor HanmuFrom the history of many descendants of the territory, it is an area where the influence of Mr. Kanmu Taira is strong. Since Kawachi Genji gained sovereignty over Kamakura under the control of the Taira clan, the Kamakura Shogunate (Genji), Kamakura-fu (Genji), Edo Shogunate (Tokugawa), and the Meiji government during the Muromachi Shogunate era. After World War II, the area within 60km of Tokyo became a commuter town, and "○○ Tokyo residents(Eg:Kanagawa residents,Chiba citizen,Saitama citizens,Ibaraki residents) Of the place of residenceLocal politicsAn increasing number of residents are not willing to be actively involved in this.||In ancient times, there was a local kingdom represented by Keno, but gradually Seiwa Genji and Fujiwara Kitaie were indigenous as lords. Muromachi ShogunateTakashi AshikagaIs Seiwa Genji and Shimotsuke ProvinceLord(Ashikaga), Ieyasu Tokugawa of the Edo Shogunate is a descendant of the Seiwa Genji and Nitta clan styles, and many of the warlords who established the administration have a connection with Kita-Kantou (Keno Kuni). In addition, both Minamoto no Yoritomo and Ieyasu TokugawaUtsunomiya Daimeijin (Utsunomiya Niarayama Shrine)We are making donations by visiting. After World War II,TakasakiAs symbolized by "LDPkingdomIt is famous as the chairman of the House of Representatives and has produced many ministerial-level politicians.|
|Economy||The location of the administration (including the southwestern part of Ibaraki Prefecture) (Kamakura, Edo <Tokyo after the Meiji era>) has become the economic center as a large consumption area, and the economic zone is formed around it. The concentration of the head office in Tokyo is tremendous, and Tokyo is "Primate CityIt has become.National Route 16Shops are gathered around the railway station along the private railway line within the area.Private carOwnership rate is low.||City centerThe purchasing power in Utsunomiya is remarkable.Annual product salesIs about half of all Tochigi prefectures.motorizationIs well developed,Suburb型Roadside shopThere are many,MaebashiThe decline of the city center is a problem.|
|Transportation||Large trunk lines include the Tokaido Shinkansen and the Tomei Expressway. The connecting line is Route 16 etc.Tokai regionBorder with: Hakone Pass.Central highlandsBorder with:Sagami Lake.||The eastern end of Tokaido and Tosan-do. For large trunk lines, the Tohoku Shinkansen and Tohoku Expressway,North Kanto ExpresswaySuch. The contact line isNational Route 50Such. Border with Tohoku region: Nakoso Seki, Shirakawa Seki. Nagano Prefecture·NiigataBorder with: Mikuni Mountains. Border with the Central Highlands: Usui Pass,Karizaka Pass.|
When divided into east and west
Since the Kanto region is mainly divided into "South Kanto" and "North Kanto", the ranges of "East Kanto" and "West Kanto" are not unified.
|East Kanto||West Kanto|
|Usage example of East Kanto||West Kanto usage example|
Example of incorporating adjacent prefectures
The range of "Kanto" according to the area classification of central ministries and companies / organizations is not necessarily "Hakone Seki /Small Buddha・ It is not defined as "East from Usui Seki" and is not unified.
|Target area||Organization you are using|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures and Yamanashi prefecture (Greater Tokyo area)|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures and Niigata prefecture (Kanetsu）|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Yamanashi prefecture and Nagano prefecture (KantoKoshin）|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Yamanashi prefecture and Niigata prefecture (KantoKoetsu）|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Shizuoka prefecture and Yamanashi prefecture|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Yamanashi prefecture, Nagano prefecture and Niigata prefecture (Kanto Koshinetsu)|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Shizuoka prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Nagano prefecture and Niigata prefecture (Wide Kanto area）|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Shizuoka prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Nagano prefecture|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Shizuoka prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture and Niigata prefecture|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area 6 prefectures, Shizuoka prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Niigata prefecture and Fukushima prefecture|
|Kanto 1 metropolitan area and 6 prefectures and Shizuoka prefecture, Aichi prefecture, Mie prefecture, Yamanashi prefecture, Nagano prefecture, Niigata prefecture, Gifu prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture|
- 21st Century FIT Concept(Fukushima prefecture + Ibaraki prefecture + Tochigi prefecture acronym)
- A regional promotion council for tourism and regional cooperation in the three prefectures that include the candidate site for relocation of the capital.
Overall economic trends
Looking at the characteristics by region, most of the head offices are concentrated in the XNUMX wards of Tokyo. On the other hand, factories and distribution bases are concentrated in areas other than the XNUMX wards of Tokyo, and factories of specific companies gather.Castle townThere are many cities where many sales offices and retail businesses are located.
- Ibaraki and Chiba prefectures boast the highest crude agricultural production value in Japan, and Gunma, Saitama and Tochigi prefectures also have high agricultural production. In particular, Chiba Prefecture has the second highest agricultural production value after Hokkaido.VegetablesThe production value of is the highest in Japan. However, in recent years, it has declined due to the development of housing and industrial areas and the problem of successors, and the number of abandoned cultivated land is increasing. In addition, Tokyo and Kanagawa prefectures in the southwestern part have declined significantly, making it almost impossible to be self-sufficient.
- In Tokyo and Kanagawa prefectures, the proportion of agriculture is extremely low, and the proportion of tertiary industry is extremely high. This is also one of the phenomena that clearly shows the characteristics of the areas controlled by the Taira clan who maintained their power through trade and the areas controlled by the Genji clan who maintained their power through agriculture. However, the decline of agriculture in recent years has been severe, and Gunma PrefectureAbandoned landThe rate is the third highest in Japan.
- A typical city around TokyoSuburban agricultureAs vegetablesflowersIs often cultivated.
- The annual agricultural output (2006) in each municipality in the Kanto region is as follows in descending order.
|Municipality||Annual agricultural output|
|Hokota City(Ibaraki Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Asahi(Chiba)||XNUM X billion|
|Maebashi City (Gunma Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Fukaya(Saitama)||XNUM X billion|
|Katori City (Chiba Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Nasushiobara City (Tochigi Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Otawara City(Tochigi Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Whereabouts(Ibaraki Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Choshi City (Chiba Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Chikusei(Ibaraki Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Bando City(Ibaraki Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Moka(Tochigi Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Utsunomiya City(Tochigi Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Omitama City(Ibaraki Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
|Ota City(Gunma Prefecture)||XNUM X billion|
- Ahead of Tokyo, which is a large consumption area, there are many pig farming, poultry farming, and dairy farming mainly in Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Chiba prefectures. In terms of raw milk production, Tochigi prefecture is second and Chiba prefecture is third after Hokkaido.
- There are many landings mainly on the Pacific side. EspeciallyChoshi fishing portIs one of the highest landings in Japan.
- Narita International AirportIt is,Seafood Of輸入It is also called "Narita Fishing Port" because it has the highest amount of money in Japan.
- Until the middle of the Showa period, Ibaraki prefectureHitachi CityAnd Nikko City, Tochigi Prefecture (formerlyAshio) And other mines were in operation, but were closed around 1975.
- Saitama PrefectureChichibu City,Tochigi PrefectureSano City(OldKuzuu Town) In the vicinitycementOf raw materialsLimestone,DolomiteIs being mined.
- Japan's largest gas field underground in the Kanto regionSouth Kanto Gas FieldIn Chiba prefectureNatural gasIs being mined. Most will be supplied to Tokyo. It is also a by-productBrineFromIodineIs refinedMedicineFrom JapanOutputIt is one of the few mineral resources available. Natural gas mining is the reason why the reserves of the Minami Kanto gas field are large but the mining is relatively small.Ground subsidenceTo bring about.
- Southern: Large scale on the coast of Tokyo BaySeaside typeThe factory area has expanded, and the Keihin industrial area (Tokyo-Kanagawa) andKeiyo Industrial AreaIt is called (Tokyo-Chiba). The Keiyo Industrial Zone may also be included in the Keihin Industrial Zone.
- Northern: Ota and Utsunomiya,Isesaki,Kami-MikawaIn areas such asInland type OfNorth Kanto Industrial AreaIs formed,Transport equipment,rubberThe production value of the product is large.
- Eastern part: Northern part of Ibaraki prefecture (Hitachi,Hitachinaka) And northwestern Chiba prefecture (Abiko,oak,NarashinoEtc.)Hitachi, Ltd.There are many related factories. Also, in Ibaraki prefectureDeer area(Kashima,Kamisu)Kashima Seaside Industrial AreaAre formed.
- The major industrial cities in the Kanto region are as follows in descending order of annual shipment value of manufactured goods (2008) by municipality.
|Municipality||Annual manufactured product shipment value|
|市 原 市(Chiba)||5.70 trillion yen|
|Tokyo special wards (Tokyo)||4.65 trillion yen|
|Kawasaki City(Kanagawa Prefecture)||4.61 trillion yen|
|Yokohama City (Kanagawa Prefecture)||3.90 trillion yen|
|Ota City (Gunma Prefecture)||2.19 trillion yen|
|Utsunomiya City (Tochigi Prefecture)||1.69 trillion yen|
|Sagamihara City(Kanagawa Prefecture)||1.61 trillion yen|
|Sayama(Saitama)||1.49 trillion yen|
|Kamisu City (Ibaraki Prefecture)||1.49 trillion yen|
|Hitachi City (Ibaraki Prefecture)||1.45 trillion yen|
|Chiba(Chiba)||1.36 trillion yen|
|Sodegaura(Chiba)||1.35 trillion yen|
|Fujisawa(Kanagawa Prefecture)||1.34 trillion yen|
|Hiratsuka(Kanagawa Prefecture)||1.28 trillion yen|
|Isesaki City (Gunma Prefecture)||1.23 trillion yen|
|Kimitsu(Chiba)||1.02 trillion yen|
|Kashima City (Ibaraki Prefecture)||1.02 trillion yen|
|Hitachinaka City (Ibaraki Prefecture)||1.00 trillion yen|
|Hino city(Tokyo)||0.94 trillion yen|
|Kaminokawa Town, Kawachi County (Tochigi Prefecture)||0.93 trillion yen|
Many of the head offices (not necessarily factories) of the manufacturing industry, which are said to be "major" and "super-major," are located in the XNUMX wards of Tokyo. However, the head office of a company (parent company) that has a factory in the Kanto region is not always located in the Kanto region.
Many majorGeneral contractorHeadquarters are concentrated in the XNUMX wards of Tokyo. In the XNUMX wards of Tokyo, large-scale office buildings, condominiums, roads, railways (subways), etc. are being constructed.
- In TokyoShinjuku-Ikebukuro·Shibuya·Ginza-Nihonbashi-Akihabara-(I.e.AroundDepartment storeAnd specialty stores, luxurybrandThere are shops, large-scale commercial facilities, restaurants, etc., and the degree of concentration is high.
- National Route 16Along railway lines within the area, especially in Tokyo and YokohamaRailway station"Camera system" with the ground around the station, which is convenient for users ofConsumer electronics storeThere are many shops in front of the station such as.
- In Utsunomiya, Takasaki, Mito,Terminal stationStrong purchasing power in the surrounding area and in the central city area. for that reasonbusIn many cases, the route is set to pass through the city center, and in the city center, a circulation bus that can be used at a low fare is set.
- In the Ryomo Delta area and along Route 16bypass"Kita-Kantou home appliance mass retailer" and suburban type based in the suburbsShopping center(Roadside store) Is many.
- The main commercial agglomeration areas in the Kanto region are as follows in descending order of annual product sales (2007, including wholesale trade) in each municipality.
|Municipality||Annual product sales|
|Tokyo special wards (Tokyo)||175 trillion yen|
|Yokohama City (Kanagawa Prefecture)||9.79 trillion yen|
|Saitama(Saitama)||4.73 trillion yen|
|Chiba City (Chiba Prefecture)||3.72 trillion yen|
|Kawasaki City (Kanagawa Prefecture)||3.64 trillion yen|
|Utsunomiya City (Tochigi Prefecture)||2.84 trillion yen|
|Maebashi City (Gunma Prefecture)||2.38 trillion yen|
|Takasaki City (Gunma Prefecture)||1.75 trillion yen|
|Mito City (Ibaraki Prefecture)||1.52 trillion yen|
|Sagamihara City (Kanagawa Prefecture)||1.31 trillion yen|
|Funabashi(Chiba)||1.16 trillion yen|
|Hachioji City(Tokyo)||1.14 trillion yen|
|Atsugi(Kanagawa Prefecture)||1.12 trillion yen|
|Kawaguchi city(Saitama)||0.96 trillion yen|
|Kashiwa City (Chiba Prefecture)||0.89 trillion yen|
|Tachikawa(Tokyo)||0.88 trillion yen|
|Machida-shi(Tokyo)||0.81 trillion yen|
|Kumagaya(Saitama)||0.78 trillion yen|
|Tsukuba City(Ibaraki Prefecture)||0.78 trillion yen|
|Matsudo-shi(Chiba)||0.77 trillion yen|
In tokyoCentral BankIsBank of JapanAnd manyCity bankHas its main store and other placesLocal bankAnd major overseas financial institutions also have a Tokyo branch to collect information. Also,Tokyo Stock Exchange, VariousCommodity marketIs also placed.
Basically, many of them are concentrated in Tokyo.
- ITThere is a lot of relationships.
- Of each broadcasting stationKey station(Master station) is located in Tokyo. There are also branch offices of each local station in Tokyo, and sales activities to companies and performers headquartered in Tokyo and some program production are also carried out.
- Major telecommunications company (Telecommunications carrier) Headquarters is located in Tokyo.
Trunk transportation network
The main transportation network in the Kanto region isTokaidoRoute,Koshu HighwayRoute,Nakasendo-Mikuni highwayRoute,Nikko Kaido-Oshu KaidoRoute,Mito HighwayRoute,Sakura HighwayRoute,BosoReturn route, Boso East return routeIt can be roughly divided into.
As a contact line,Regular highwayRouteand so on. Soldier Highway Old RoadKamakura Highway-Mt. Ooyama HighwayIn addition, a group of routes extending from the core cities of each Kanto region to the surrounding areas has been developed.
- Tokaido route
- Tokaido Shinkansen,Tokaido Main Line,Keikyu Main Line,Odakyu Odawara Line,Tomei Expressway,Shin-Tomei Expressway,National Route 15,National Route 1,National Route 246
- Koshu Highway Route
- Chuo Main Line,Keio Line,Seibu Shinjuku Line,Chuo Expressway,National Route 20
- Nakasendo / Mikuni Highway route
- Joetsu Shinkansen,Hokuriku Shinkansen,Takasaki Line,Joetsu Line,Shin-Etsu Main Line,Tobu Tojo Line,Kanetsu Expressway,Joshinetsu Expressway,National Route 17,National Route 18,National Route 254
- Nikko Kaido / Oshu Kaido Route
- : Tohoku Shinkansen,Tohoku Main Line(Utsunomiya Line),Sunlight,Tobu Isesaki Line(Tobu Sky Tree Line),Tobu Nikko, Tohoku Expressway,Nikko Utsunomiya Road,National Route 4,National Route 119
- Mito Kaido route
- (North of MitoRikuzenhama Highway）Joban Line,Tsukuba Express, Joban Expressway, Route 6
- Sakura Highway Route
- Sobu Main Line,Narita Line(Kashima Line-Oarai Kashima Line),Keisei Main Line,Keiyo Road, Higashi Kanto Expressway,National Route 14,National Route 51
- Boso return route
- Uchibo Line,Tokyo Bay Aqua Line,Tateyama Expressway,National Route 127
- Boso East ReturnRoute
- Sotobo Line,Chiba Togane Road,National Route 128
The railway network in the Kanto region extends radially from Tokyo, and the railway lines connecting the stations connecting the lines are highly developed, boasting the world's largest transportation capacity.
- * Cable cars, ropeways, and freight routes are omitted.
- JR East Chuo Main Line (Chuo Line Rapid-Chuo/Sobu Line), JR East Sobu Main Line (Chuo / Sobu Line /Sobu Rapid Line), JR East Tokaido Main Line, JR EastKeihin Tohoku Line, JR East Joban Line (Joban Line-Joban Rapid Line), JR EastKeiyo Line, JR EastYokosuka Line, JR EastSaikyo Line, JR East Takasaki Line, JR East Utsunomiya Line (Tohoku Main Line), JR EastShonan Shinjuku Line, JR EastUeno Tokyo Line,Tokyu Toyoko Line,Tokyu Denentoshi Line,Tokyu Meguro Line,Tokyu Oimachi Line, Odakyu Odawara Line, Keio Line,Keio Inokashira Line, Tobu Isesaki Line, Tobu Tojo Line,Seibu Ikebukuro Line, Seibu Shinjuku Line, Keikyu Main Line, Keisei Main Line,Keisei Narita Airport Line,Hokuso Line,Tsukuba Express,Saitama high-speed railway line
- Metro Tozai Line,Metro Yurakucho Line,Metro Fukutoshin Line,Toei Shinjuku Line
- Routes connecting the 23 wards
- JR EastYamanote Line,Tokyu Ikegami Line,Tokyu Tamagawa Line,Tokyu Setagaya Line,Tobu Kameido Line,Tobu Daishi Line,Seibu Yurakucho Line,Seibu Toshima Line,Keisei Oshiage Line,Keisei Kanamachi Line,Keio New Line,Keikyu Airport Line,Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line,Tokyo Rinkai High Speed Rail Rinkai Line,Yurikamome,Toden Arakawa Line,Nippori Toneri Liner
- Metro Ginza Line,Metro Marunouchi Line,Metro Hibiya Line,Metro Chiyoda Line,Metro Hanzomon Line,Metro Namboku Line,Toei Asakusa Line,Toei Mita Line,Toei Oedo Line
- Routes connecting suburban areas
- JR EastNambu Line, JR EastYokohama Line, JR EastMusashino Line, JR EastHachiko Line, JR EastOme Line, JR EastItsukaichi Line,Keio Sagamihara Line,Keio Takao Line,Keio Zoo Line,Keio Racecourse Line,Odakyu Tama Line,Seibu Tamagawa Line,Seibu Haijima Line,Seibu Tamako Line,Seibu Seibuen Line,Seibu Yamaguchi Line,Tama city monorail line
- List clockwise from the southwest (Yokohama area)
- Excludes items in Tokyo
Tsurumi Line,Negishi Line,Sagami Line,Kawagoe Line, Shin-Etsu Main Line,Azuma Line, Joetsu Line,Ryomo Line, Nikko,Karasuyama Line,Mito Line,Mizugun Line, Narita Line, Kashima Line, Uchibo Line, Sotobo Line,Kururi Line
Private railway / third sector
- Ryomo (Tochigi / Gunma)
- 埼 玉
Tobu Noda Line,Ryutetsu Nagareyama Line,Tsukuba Express,Shin-Keisei Line,Toyo Expressway,Keisei Chiba Line,Keisei Chihara Line,Chiba City Monorail Line 1-2,Shibayama Railway Line,Choshi Electric Railway Line,Isumi Railway Isumi Line,Kominato Railway Line,Maihama Resort Line,Yamaman Eucalyptus Hill Line
Keikyu Daishi Line,Keikyu Kurihama Line,Keikyu Zushi Line,Tokyu Kodomonokuni Line,Yokohama High Speed Rail Minatomirai Line,Sotetsu Main Line,Sotetsu Izumino Line,Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line,Yokohama Municipal Subway,Kanazawa Seaside Line,Odakyu Enoshima Line,Enoshima Electric Railway Line,Shonan Monorail Line,Izuhakone Railway Daiyuzan Line,Hakone Tozan Railway Line
Suburban lines where the prefectural office is located
eachPrefectural office location(City representative station) Railway lines around. Excludes Tokyo.
- Ibaraki Prefecture: Mito City (Mito Station）
- JR Joban Line, JR Mito Line, JR Suigun Line, Kashima Seaside Railway Orai Kashima Line, Hitachinaka Kaihin Railway Minato Line
- Gunma Prefecture: Maebashi City (Maebashi Station）
- JR Takasaki Line, JR Joetsu Line, JR Shin-Etsu Main Line, JR Ryomo Line, JR Hachiko Line, JR Azuma Line, Joshin Electric Railway Joshin Line, Tobu Isesaki Line, Tobu Kiryu Line, Watase Valley Railway Watase Valley Line
- Tochigi Prefecture: Utsunomiya City (Utsunomiya Station）
- JR Utsunomiya Line, JR Nikko Line, JR Karasuyama Line, Tobu Utsunomiya Line, Tobu Sano Line, Tobu Nikko Line,Tobu Kinugawa Line
- Saitama, Saitama prefecture(Urawa Station）
- JR Saikyo Line, JR Musashino Line, JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Utsunomiya Line, JR Takasaki Line, JR Shonan Shinjuku Line, JR Kawagoe Line, Tobu Noda Line,Tobu Tojo Line, Tobu Isesaki Line, Saitama Kosoku Railway Line, Saitama New Urban Transit Ina Line
- Chiba Prefecture: Chiba City (Chiba Station）
- JR Chuo / Sobu Line, JR Sobu Rapid Line, JR Sobu Main Line, JR Narita Line, JR Uchibo Line, JR Sobu Line, Keisei Chiba Line, Keisei Chihara Line, Chiba City Monorail Lines 1 and 2
- Yokohama-city kanagawa prefecture(Yokohama Station）
- JR Tokaido Main Line, JR Yokosuka Line, JR Shonan Shinjuku Line, JR Ueno Tokyo Line, JR Keihin Tohoku Line / Negishi Line, JR Yokohama Line, JR Tsurumi Line, Keikyu Main Line, Tokyu Toyoko Line, Yokohama High Speed Railway Minato Mirai Line, Sotetsu Main Line , Sotetsu Izumino Line, Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line,Blue line,Green line, Kanazawa Seaside Line
For detailed routes, see "List of roads in the Kanto regionPlease also refer to.
In the Edo periodGokaidoSince then, the main national highways have been constructed radially starting from Nihonbashi, and the connecting line national highways have been constructed in a circular shape (arc shape).highwayIt is,Metropolitan Expressway Inner Circular RouteIt extends radially in each direction around.
In addition, the progress of motorization is remarkable along National Route 16 and in the Ryomo Delta area.
- Main highways and highways
- National highway No. 1 (National highway No. 246), Tomei Expressway
- National Route 20 / Chuo Expressway
- National Route 17 (National Route 254), Kan-Etsu Expressway
- National highway No. 18, Joshinetsu Expressway
- National Route 119 / Nikko Utsunomiya Road
- National Route 4, Tohoku Expressway
- National Route 6, Joban Expressway
- National highway No. 14, national highway No. 51, Higashi Kanto Expressway
- National Route 127 / Tateyama Expressway
- Main connecting lines National highways and highways
- National Route 16 / Yokohama Yokosuka Road
- Route 50 / Kita Kanto Expressway
From Tokyo's XNUMX wards and surrounding cities, from each region such as Tohoku, Chubu, KinkiExpress BusHave arrived and departed in large numbers.
On the other hand, general route buses in the suburbs and other areas are becoming difficult to manage due to the progress of motorization.
空港as,Tokyo International Airport(Haneda, RJTT) and Narita International Airport (RJAA) are located. Depending on the circumstances,Asia OfHub airportThe position as is shaking. Both Tokyo and Narita airportsMulti airportCorrespondence.
Besides this,Ibaraki Airport(RJAH) ・Chofu Airfield(RJTF) ・Oshima Airport(RJTO) ・Niijima Airport(RJAN) ・Kozushima Airport(RJAZ) ・Miyakejima Airport(RJTQ) ・Hachijojima Airport(RJTH) is located, and in addition to that in the Izu IslandsTokyo Air Land ShuttleIs in service.
Tokyo BayYokohama port,Tokyo Port,Chiba PortFreighters connecting all over the world are entering and leaving Tokyo Bay. Also, a major Japanese companyShippingIs a companyNippon Yusen,MOL,Kawasaki KisenIs headquartered in Tokyo.
Tokyo Port, Yokohama Port, Chiba Port, etc.-Between the Izu IslandsTokai Kisen-Shinshin Kisen-Izu Nanashima ShippingEtc., between Tokyo Port and the Ogasawara IslandsOgasawara Shipping-Kyokatsu MaruIs in service.
The road from Tokyo to major cities
The "Nkm area" from Tokyo, which is the central city of the Kanto region, to major cities and passes is listed below. The number of kilometers is on the national highwayDistance markerMeasure with reference to.
|Route (national road)||30km area||60km area||100km area||150km area|
|Tokaido (R1)||Yokohama||Fujisawa||Hakone Pass||Fuji city|
|Koshu Highway (R20)||Hachioji||Sagami Lake||Otsuki||Shinozaki|
|Nakasendo (R17 / R18)|
Mikuni Highway (R17)
|Saitama||(I.e.||Takasaki||Usui Pass (R18)|
|Nikko Kaido (R4 / R119)|
Oshu Kaido (R4)
|JosoHigashino(R6 / R294)||oak||Lower wife||Moka||Otawara|
|Mito Kaido (R6)||oak||Tsuchiura||Mito||日立|
|Sakura Kaido (R14 / R51)||千葉||Narita||Choshi, Kashima||Oarai|
|Sotobo(R14 / R128)||千葉||Togane||Ohara||Kamogawa|
|Uchibo(R14 / R16 / R127)||千葉||Kisarazu||Tomiura||Tateyama|
- Based in the Kanto regionProfessional baseballOUR TEAM
- Saitama Seibu Lions
- Chiba Lotte Marines
- Yomiuri Giants
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars
- Gunma Diamond Pegasus
- Saitama Musashi Heat Bears
- Tochigi Golden Braves
- Kanagawa Future Dreams
- Based in the Kanto regionJ LeagueOUR TEAM
Commercial performances are convenient for transportation in Tokyo's 23 wards and Yokohama,Makuhari, Saitama, etc. are often held.
There are five wide-area broadcast stations, but all of them are key stations headquartered in the 5 wards of Tokyo, and cover almost the entire Kanto plain.Tokyo Sky TreeandTokyo TowerfromRadio waveCan be received. In addition, the mountains and the islands of Tokyo (Ogasawara Islands)Ogasawara Village Cable TV) But through the relay facility, Atami in Shizuoka Prefecture(I.e.And so onOdawara TV Relay Station,Niijima relay stationIt is possible to receive through. There is one prefectural broadcast in all prefectures except Ibaraki prefecture.
- Wide area broadcasting
- Nippon Television Network(AX, NTV, NTV, NTV)
- TV Asahi(EX, tv asahi, TV Asahi, TV Asahi)
- TBS TV(RX, TBS)
- Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.(TX, TV TOKYO, TV Tokyo, TV Tokyo)
- Fuji Television(CXL, Fuji TV)
- NHK Broadcasting Center (NHK G, General) (NHK E, E-Tele)
- OUJ Academy(UD, U-AIR) --Area in the Kanto area where classes will be held
- Prefectural broadcast
- Tochigi Prefecture --GYT Tochigi TV(Tochigi Television)
- Gunma Prefecture --GTV Gunma TV(Gunma Television)
- Saitama Prefecture --TVS Saitama(Teleball)
- Chiba-CTC Chiba Television Broadcast(Ciba Tele)
- Tokyo --MX Tokyo Metropolitan Television(TOKYO MX)
- Kanagawa-tvk Kanagawa
Japan Broadcasting Corporation(NHK) is wide-area broadcasting for general TV and E-teleNationwide broadcastingAre doingDigital terrestrial broadcastingOn NHK General TV, we broadcast in Ibaraki, Tochigi, and Gunma prefectures. In other prefectures, wide-area broadcasting with the 3 wards of Tokyo as the parent station will be maintained for the time being, but the relay stations in the three prefectures (Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa) are the same as in Tokyo. However, different channels are used for each prefecture instead of 27ch. For details, 13ch in Saitama prefecture, 34ch in Chiba prefecture, and 19ch in Kanagawa prefecture are used.
Kanto regionJapanese dialectIt is,East Kanto dialectとWest Kanto dialectIt can be roughly divided into two types. Of the Western Kanto dialectTokyo dialect(EspeciallyMountain hand word) IsStandard languageIt became the mother body of (national common language).
- East Kanto dialect: A dialect used in almost all areas of Ibaraki and Tochigi prefectures.FukushimaNakadori-HamadoriSuch asTohoku dialectHighly similar to. The dialects of eastern Saitama and Chiba are also a little closer.
- West Kanto dialect: A dialect used in Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Gunma, Kanagawa, southwestern Tochigi, and Gunuchiho, Yamanashi, excluding the islands.
In the current Tokyo area, 1. Tokyo's commuting zone, 2. Increase in people from other regions (migrants), 3. Due to the influence of television and radio, etc., the standard language or close to itNew dialect(Metropolitan dialect) Is heavily used, and traditional traditional dialects are declining.
Of the Izu IslandsHachijojima,AogashimaSpoken inHachijo dialectIt is,Ancient Eastern dialectIt is a dialect that retains the characteristics of the mainland, and has a large difference from the mainland dialect.izu-OshimaSuch asNorthern Izu Islands dialectTo which the Izu Peninsula, etc. belongTokai Higashiyama dialectSimilar to.
The Ogasawara IslandsWesternWith peopleNative HawaiianIs a land that was settled by Japanese people after being immigrated and cultivated.Western settlers(Including people of Pacific descent)EnglishAnd the Japanese of Japanese settlers (Hachijo dialect and standard language) are mixed, and the unique "Ogasawara dialectWhat can be called was born. However, after the return to Japan, the common language is rapidly becoming common.
It is a region with a wide plain and the capital city of Tokyo, where more than 30% of Japan's population is concentrated.
|ISO-3166 2||Name of prefectures||National ranking||population||Proportion||area||The population density|
Population by age group
Estimated population as of October 2004, 10
|5 - 9||1823|
|10 - 14||1886|
|15 - 19||2179|
|20 - 24||2586|
|25 - 29||3109|
|30 - 34||3542|
|35 - 39||3139|
|40 - 44||2675|
|45 - 49||2485|
|50 - 54||2920|
|55 - 59||3125|
|60 - 64||2861|
|65 - 69||2285|
|70 - 74||1849|
|75 - 79||1381|
|Over 80 years old||1570|
Population by age group
Estimated population as of October 2004, 10
- Data source:Table 10 / Prefectures, Age (5 years old), Population by Gender-Total Population
(Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau)
- Government-designated city
- Yokohama City (3,757,630 people), Kawasaki City (1,539,522 people), Saitama City (1,320,197 people), Chiba City (982,429 people), Sagamihara City (722,973 people)
- Core city
- Funabashi City (641,690 people), Hachioji City (576,097 people), Utsunomiya City (518,573 people),Yokosuka(390,275 people) ・ Kashiwa City (433,754 people) ・ Takasaki City (367,559 people) ・Kawagoe-shi(354,147 people)Koshigaya(346,885 people) ・ Maebashi City (331,695 people)
- ^ "Including or not including the Tokyo metropolitan area and the Kanto region/Yamanashi prefecture"" Nihon Keizai Shimbun (S2012 page, June 6, 16)
- ^ "Encyclopedia of Japanese Place Names』P.350.
- ^ Shinichi Saito "Discontinuity and Succession during the Transition to the Middle Ages" ("The Road and Castle of the Middle Ages" (University of Tokyo Press, 2010) Chapter 10 (First published in 2003))
- ^ "East Kanto Brass Band Association". www.hksuiren.gr.jp. 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Western Kanto Brass Band Association". www.ajba.or.jp. 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ 
- ^ FY19 prefectural economic calculation
- ^ World Economic Outlook Database
- ^ Current status of abandoned cultivated land
- ^ "Bando Pilgrimage Road: f. Boso Highway Archive". bandoaruki.net. 2019/3/2Browse.