Photo J-Coin Pay, which is directly connected to your bank account, is a great deal
Smartphone payment "J-Coin Pay" Winter 3 major Thanksgiving, 100 yen gift every day for payments of 50 yen or more, etc.
If you write the contents roughly
Available stores are published on the website, and the stores that have recently become available are 10 Rains International brands such as beef horn and shabu-shabu hot vegetables, Prince Hotel, Kappa Sushi, Yamano Music Co., Ltd., and Kumazawa Bookstore. , Loft etc.
Mizuho Bank's smartphone (smartphone) payment service "J-Coin Pay", which is directly connected to a bank account, is ... → Continue reading
BCN + R
The website "BCN + R" is a specialized online media for people who sell or make things, who understand "now" and "tomorrow" of digital products and home appliances in Japan.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Prince Hotel Co., Ltd.(British: Prince Hotels, Inc.) IsSeibu GroupIs a hotel/leisure business company within the group,Seibu Holdings Ofsubsidiary.. Also operated by the companyHotelbrandIs.It boasts the largest scale in the domestic hotel and leisure industry.City hotels centered around central TokyoSki resort-ゴ ル フ 場Operates leisure facilities such as.
The Seibu Group's hotel and resort business isKokudo, Dissolved in February 2006)Hakone-KaruizawaThe origin was to expand into tourist destinations such as. The company name isPacific WarIt was done with the defeatWithdrawal from the Imperial FamilyAfter that, the old people who were poor in lifeMiyakeIt originated from the purchase of land and the opening of a hotel (originally named after Sengataki Prince below). Also, by hiring the former Miyake family as a group, it contributed greatly to the stability of life.
Founder of National Land Planning Seibu RailwayKojiro TsutsumiDied in 1964, Seiji was the third son of Seibu Department Store.Yoshiaki TsutsumiBecame the successor to the national land plan Seibu Railway, the real rights of the hotel and leisure business were transferred from Seiji to Yoshiaki.
Seibu Corporate GroupSeibu Railway Group-Seibu Distribution GroupThe hotel and leisure business will belong to the railway group, and in 2 Seibu Railway's hotel division became independent to establish "(the first) Prince Hotel Co., Ltd." The fifth son of Kojiro,Seibu Department StoreI was in a close positionGyuji TsutsumiBecomes president (laterSaisonUnderIHGPresident ofTokyo TheaterPrevious appointment as president). "Prince Hotel School" was established by him,Various schoolsAsHotelierStarted to train, but in 1976Ryoichi SasakawaLeadFoundationJapan Ship Promotion AssociationManagement was transferred to the Japan Hotel Education Center, which was supported byVocational school Nippon Hotel SchoolIs inherited as The Hotel Training School founded by a hotel company is Prince Hotel School.JapanIt is the only one in Japan, and its establishment has been evaluated to some extent.
Large since the 1980sSkiResort,City HotelTheCapital Area,Tohoku region,HokkaidoTo make many advances. Also, around the timeThe United States of America(Hawaii,Alaska,Guam) Andカナダ,Southeast AsiaCountries,Taiwan,AustraliaOverseas resort companies such asBubble economyThe mother of Prince Hotel, Kokudo, has grown to become Japan's number one hotel and leisure business operator.
KokudoThe method used to raise funds in line with the business expansion that has been carried out underShinagawa,Takanawa,Shiba,AkasakaSuch as a super-premium landcollateralIn addition, we obtained a huge loan from a bank and acquired the land. After that, build hotels and leisure facilities to increase the added value of the land,Went upThe increase in land prices was to receive more bank loans.
Japanese economy Bubble economyRushed into1980 eraFrom the end of the term, when the unrealized gain on the owned land increased significantly due to the accelerated land price increase, the hotel and resort business was further aggressively promoted.1990 era OfBubble burstAfter that, the business plan based on the assumption of land price rise was revised,Heisei recessionEven during the period, the Prince Hotel BusinessRestructuringThe business was not reorganized, and it continued until the opening of "Tokyo Prince Hotel Park Tower" in 2005.
2004 years(Heisei16 years)Seibu Railway Inc.'s profit-sharing case and securities report false report caseAs a result, Yoshiaki Tsutsumi was eliminated. First half of 2006 (2005年度Seibu groupSeibu HoldingsWhen it is reorganized under, the unprofitable facilities will either be closed or the real estate and operating rights will be sold one after another. The real estate of the hotel and resort business owned by (excluding) is consolidated and integrated under "(2006nd generation, new) Prince Hotel Co., Ltd." Also, the "Leisure Guide", which was published by Prince Hotel and covers all leisure facilities of the Seibu Group, was released in XNUMX.
Before the Seibu Group reorganization in 2006, "(the first) Prince Hotel Co., Ltd." was planned by Yoshiaki Tsutsumi.Seibu Railway,Izu Hakone Railway,Omi Railway,Seibu Real Estate such asKokudoCompanies (mainly in the Tokyo metropolitan area)Kansai), or a joint venture between a local company and KokudoMunicipalitiesBy the attraction ofThird sectorEstablished by methodHead Office(overseas,Naeba Ski Resort・Other than ski resorts, etc.) of "Prince Hotel"FranchiseAnd external sales such as guest room salesMarketingSince the business is the main business and the management itself is carried out by each company, there was no unified strategy. (First generation) Prince Hotel own propertySunshine City Only Prince Hotel.
In July 2006, a total of two people were present to resolve the conflict between the Takanawa and Shinagawa areas.ManagerWe made one person, and performed district unification with the Takanawa district as the upper rank. Headquarters will be opened in December 1SaitamaTokorozawaFrom Seibu Railway head office building, TokyoToshima wardHigashiikebukuro OfSunshine CityMoved to Prince Hotel.
2007On April 4, the hotel brand "Prince Hotel" was subdivided into three categories according to the grade, and the symbol mark was renewed.
2018XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,The United KingdomAnnounced the acquisition of the luxury hotel "The Arch London". The company plans to rename the newly established "The Prince Akatoki", which is positioned as the highest-class brand..
Sales are the highest in Japan in the hotel industry.
Many hotels are located in scenic areas, so many have large windows and curtains are designed to be hidden by the wall.
At the hotelDinner showThe Prince Hotel pioneered.1978ToTokyo Prince HotelAt the time of opening a large banquet hall "Phoenix Room" with a capacity of 3 peopleHiroshi ItsukiThe United StatesLas VegasTsutsumi, who knew that the performance was successful, brought it to the phoenix in the form of a dinner show. This dinner show was a great success, and a variety of celebrity dinner shows have since been held.New Takanawa Prince HotelHas many main banquet halls (halls) such as "Fiten" which can accommodate 5 people, and it is one strategy to sell the space.
- 19718/1 Company formation.
- 20062/1 With Prince Hotel as the surviving companyKokudoWas merged.
- 20062/3 Stock transferNewly establishedHolding company OfSeibu HoldingsWill become a wholly owned subsidiary.
- April 2007, 4 Prince Hotel is reorganized into three categories. Change the logo mark.
Operating hotels/accommodation facilities
The Prince Gallery
A luxury hotel brand in the highest class that surpasses "The Prince".
- The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho(TokyoChiyoda WardKioi Town)- Akasaka Prince HotelWas built on the siteTokyo Garden Terrace KioichoOpened in July 2016.Marriott International(Old:Starwood Hotels & Resorts) Joins the luxury brand "Luxury Collection".. The old building of Akasaka Prince Hotel was relocated as "Akasaka Prince Classic House" and opened at the same time.
Together with overseas "Mauna Kea Beach Hotel", Prince HotelFlagshipThis is a high-class hotel that is positioned as. 6 facilities are applicable.
- The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo(TokyoMinato-kuTakanawa)-Opened in 1998 as "Takanawa Prince Hotel Sakura Tower".2013Refurbished toAutograph collectionJoin.
- The Prince Park Tower Tokyo(Minato Ward, TokyoShiba Park)-In 2005Tokugawa MausoleumOpened as "Tokyo Prince Hotel Park Tower" on the site of the "Shiba Golf Course" that existed on the site.Noritaka Tange(Tange city architectural design) Designed by Murano & Mori Architects.
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko(KanagawaAshigarashimoHakone town)- 1978Opened as "Hakone Prince Hotel". As an annex (annex)CottageAlong with "Hakone Garden Cottage".2015Renamed from "The Prince Hakone".
- (NaganoKitasaku DistrictKaruizawa)- 1982"Karuizawa Prince HotelOpened as "South Building". Kiyoshi Seike (design system) design.
- (Karuizawa Town, Kitasaku District, Nagano Prefecture)- 2014Opening of business. It is a facility that combines a hotel and a rental villa, and it is also the first facility to call itself "The Prince" since its opening.
- (KyotoKyoto CitySakyo Ward) --Opened in 1986.Former Kyoto Takaragaike Prince Hotel → Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto.Murano Togodesign.Omi RailwayA franchise hotel owned and operated. The old name "Takaragaike" was included in the "Kyoto Prince Hotel", which is unrelated to the Seibu Group (1987ToUnification SocietyWas acquired by200012/10Closed)Shimogamo ShrineThis is because it existed nearby.Takaragaike Park,Kyoto International Conference CenterIn line with the concept of the "Kyoto Summit" that was planned to be held in 1986 with the hope that synergistic effects will be created adjacent to and with large-scale international events,WacoalWas the founder and then presidentKoichi Tsukamoto(at that time:Kyoto Chamber of CommerceThe chairman) said, "In order to attract the summit to Kyoto, it is essential to build a large accommodation facility near the International Hall," and promoted the hotel invitation.At the time of the construction plan, a lawsuit was filed for the sale of the city park area without designation, and there was an opposition movement from citizen groups concerned about the impact on the surrounding landscape.Afforestation is lined up around the hotel so as to surround the entire hotel. On October 2020, 10, the formerly named Takaragaike was revived, changed to the current name and rebranded, and joined Marriott International's Autograph Collection..
Grand Prince Hotel
It is a brand established for high-class facilities located in urban areas of Prince Hotel, and was renamed from "○ Prince Hotel" to "Grand Prince Hotel ○ ○". 3 facilities are applicable.
- Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa(Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo)- 1953Opening of business. OldTakeda shrineHouse ruins. The oldest Prince Hotel at the moment (excluding Sengataki Prince Hotel described later).
- Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa(Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo)- 1982Opening.Designed by Togo Murano.Adjacent to the above-mentioned Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa and The Prince Sakura Tower Tokyo, but treated as a separate hotel rather than an annex.
- (HiroshimaMinami Ward, Hiroshima City)-Opened in 1994. Designed by Yoshiro Ikehara.
- Tokyo Prince Hotel(Shiba Park, Minato-ku, Tokyo)- 1964Opening of business.Zojoji TempleTokugawa Shogunate Mausoleum Site.
- Shinagawa Prince Hotel(Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo)- 1978Opening of business. Old MoriDukeHouse ruins.
- Shinjuku Prince Hotel(TokyoShinjuku wardKabukicho)- 1977Opening of business.Seibu Shinjuku LineSeibu Shinjuku StationMove inStation buildingInside the Seibu Shinjuku Building.199610From the roofTV AsahiInformation camera is installed. Owned by Seibu Railway.
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel (TokyoToshima wardHigashiikebukuro)- 1980Opening of business. Complex commercial facilitySunshine City"In. Owned property of Prince Hotel (former company) before the Kokudo merger.
- Shin-Yokohama Prince Hotel(Kanagawa Prefecture横 浜 市Kohoku ku)- 1992Opening of business.
- (SaitamaKawagoe-shi)- 1991Opening of business.Seibu Shinjuku LineMotokawagoe StationInside the station building "Honkawagoe Station Building".
- Hakone Yunohana Prince Hotel(Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa)-As "Hakone Yunohana Onsen Hotel"1988Opening of business.20154/1More current name. Designed by Yoshiro Ikehara.
- Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel(Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa)-Opened in 1992 as "Hotel Ohakone". The hotel name at the opening stage is "Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel East Building". Renamed to the current name on April 2015, 4. Closed for renovation from January 1, the same year,4/23Resumed. There used to be another hotel with the same name (described later).
- Kamakura Prince Hotel(Kanagawa PrefectureKamakura city)- 1995Opening of business.
- Oiso Prince Hotel(Kanagawa PrefectureNaka-gunOiso Town)- 1964Opening of business.Yoshida Shigeruyuanprime ministerAdjacent to the ruins of the mansion,Oiso Long BeachA suburban resort hotel that is integrated with.Yoshiaki Tsutsumi Waseda UniversityFaculty of Commerce OfGraduation thesisOpened based on the plan planned as. Oiso Long Beach1990 eraUntil the first halfIdol Of水 泳It is also famous for the fact that the tournament was recorded actively. In addition, in February of every year,Imported car OfpressA test-ride event will be held. The former Yoshida House was destroyed by fire in 2009 and annexCangakukakuIt has already been sold (the seller is not disclosed because it is an individual).
- Shimoda Prince Hotel(ShizuokaShimoda)- 1973Opening of business.Kisho Kurokawadesign. From 1975 to 2006Izu Hakone RailwayIt was a franchise hotel owned by.
- (AichiNagoya cityNakamura Ward)-"Sasashima Live 21Was built in the districtGlobal gateOpened on October 2017, 10. As a Prince Hotel, in Aichi prefectureGamagori Prince HotelThis will be the first hotel in Nagoya since (currently Gamagori Classic Hotel)..
- Naeba Prince Hotel(NiigataMinamiuonuma DistrictYuzawa Town)- 1962Opening of business.Naeba Ski ResortAn attached hotel.
- Karuizawa Prince Hotel(Karuizawa Town, Kitasaku District, Nagano Prefecture)- 1973The "East" (former East Building) designed by Kisho Kurokawa and the former Seizan Hotel (formerly Opened in 1950)Kaichiro NezuInherit the genealogy of (villa)1986Opened "West" (formerly West Building).
- Karuizawa Sengen Prince Hotel (Karuizawa Town, Kitasaku District, Nagano Prefecture)- 1997Opening of business. Closed in winter
- (Karuizawa Town, Kitasaku District, Nagano Prefecture)-The former Karuizawa Prince Hotel.Prince HotelOrigin of the name. 1928Western-style architecture completed, oldAsaka PalaceIkutsukake Bettei1948ToKojiro TsutsumiAcquired and provided to the Crown Prince Akihito as a summer resort.1964Can no longer be used by the general public,Royal familyIt is a dedicated facility. The name is "Prince Hotel", but at present, the so-calledHotelHas not been registered as. Informally from Yoshiaki Tsutsumi in the 1980sImperial Household AgencyWhat"KaruizawaImperial residenceHowever, the group's management deteriorated, the law stipulated that it would not be given by the private sector, and Yoshiaki Tsutsumi was arrested in the latter years, and it disappeared.Emperor,Queen 1990Last visited for recuperation in August, it is not used until the last and only undergoes annual maintenance.
- (GunmaAgatsumaTsumagoi Village)- 1979Opened as "Tsumakoi Kogen Hotel".
- Manza Prince Hotel(Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma)- 1960Opening of business.
- Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel(NaganoShimotakai DistrictYamanouchi)- 1984Opening of business.1998 Nagano Olympics OfSki competition venueSome as one ofEnvironmental protection groupPush the opposite ofShiga Kogen Yakibitayama Ski ResortIt was developed together with. In addition, I was involved in the invitation activities of the Olympics as the JOC chairman in the 1990s.Yoshiaki TsutsumiIs. The South Building (1987) and West Building (1996) were expanded, and the main building at that time was renamed to the East Building. It is open in winter, but only the west building is open in summer.
- (AkitaKazuno-gunKosaka Town)- 1977Opening of business. Closed in winter
- Shizukuishi Prince Hotel(IwateIwateShizukuishi Town)- 1990Opening of business.1993The Austria House was donated by the Auto Suria team.
- Sapporo Prince Hotel(HokkaidoSapporoChuo-ku)-Opened in 1972.2004The tower building was added as an alternative to the old main building. The annex (old and new) mainly stayed during the busy season and was demolished in 2010.
- New Furano Prince Hotel(HokkaidoFurano)- 1988Opening of business. Kiyoshi Seike () Design.
- Furano Prince Hotel(Furano City, Hokkaido)- 1974Opened as "Kitanomine Prince Hotel".
- Hakodate Onuma Prince Hotel(HokkaidoKamedaNanae Town)- 1990Opening of business. Designed by Kisho Kurokawa.
- Kushiro Prince Hotel(HokkaidoKushiro)- 1993Opening of business. Eastern Hokkaido (Galleria TowerThe highest building in the east). "Kushiro Oriental Hotel" was located there, but in 1990, the parent company formed a partnership with Kokudo, which was followed by a major expansion and renovation.
- Kussharo Prince Hotel(HokkaidoKawakami DistrictTeshikaga Town)- 1981Opening of business.2000The east building was added
- Lake Biwa Otsu Prince Hotel(ShigaOtsu City)- 1989Opening of business. Designed by Kenzo Tange.ShigaIt is the tallest building in Japan and has one of the largest convention halls in Japan.Biwa lakeFacing. The area is also the birthplace of Kojiro Tsutsumi and Yoshiaki.
- (MiyazakiNichinan City)- 1994Opening of business.Resort lawFirst application.Saitama Seibu LionsIt is also used as a lodging for the spring camp.
With Naeba Prince HotelNaeba Ski Resort
Prince Smart Inn
As a next-generation hotel specializing in lodging, it is planned to be deployed in cities throughout the country (mainly in areas where existing hotels are not open, such as the metropolitan area, regional cities, Shinkansen stations and cities around regional airports) ..
そ の 他 の 宿 泊 施 設
Other accommodations that Prince Hotels have positioned as "Prince Hotels & Resorts".
- Manza Kogen Hotel (Tsumakoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma) At the beginning of the operation, the guest rooms were Japanese-style rooms, and the name was Manza Kogen Lodge.
- ChugokuCookingRyokan Kikusuitei (Saitama PrefectureTokorozawa)-Opened in 1990.Yoshiro Ikeharadesign.Seibu RailwayOwned and operated.
- Hotel Sea Paradise Inn (Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture)Kanazawa ku)-Opened in 1993.Yokohama / Hakkeijima Sea ParadiseInside.Yokohama HakkeijimaOwned and operated.
- Ashikawa Onsen Dragon Palace on the shores of Lake Ashino (Hakone Town, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa Prefecture)-Ryokan. The main building is a relocation of the former Hamanako Hotel.
- The new building opened in 1990. The main building was renovated into a day-trip bath facility after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- Hakone-en Lakeside Annex-Due to various reasons, it is temporarily closed.
- Hakone-en Cottage East-April 2010, 4, renamed from "Hakone Prince Hotel Lakeside Annex Cottage". Closed for business.
- Hakone Garden Cottage West-April 2010, 4, renamed from "Hakone Prince Hotel Prince Cottage".
- Hakone-en Cottage Camping-April 2010, 4, renamed from "Hakone-en Cottage".
- Hakone Prince Hotel Kamiyama Cottage / Kamiyama Lodge-Due to various reasons, it is temporarily closed.
- Hakone Tachikawa Onsen/Ryokan Fuyo-tei-Due to various reasons, it is temporarily closed.
- Kawana Hotels(Shizuoka PrefectureIto)-Opened in 1936.Kiichiro OkuraWas established. ExHotel Okurasystem. Acquired by Prince Hotel in 2002.
- Izu Nagaoka OnsenSanyoso (Shizuoka PrefectureIzunokuni)-Inn.1929Opening of business. Former Mitsubishi ZaibatsuHisaya IwasakiOld villa of. The new building isMurano TogoThe remains of
- (Kyoto CityHigashiyama Ward)-Opened March 2020, 3. The exterior design of the former elementary school building is retained.
- (United States of America HawaiiHonolulu)-Opened in 1990. Seibu Group (oldSeibu Real Estate・Developed by a Hawaiian subsidiary. Completely renewed in 2017, changed to the current name.
- The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort(Former name: Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel) (USA Hawaii) Kohala Coast)-Opened in 1994. Developed by Seibu Group. Rebranded in June 2018. *Ownership remains Seibu Group.
- Mauna Kea Beach Hotel(State of Hawaii, USA KohalaCoast)-Opened in 1965. Acquired by the former Seibu Group's Hawaii subsidiary in 1990. The only overseas hotel to categorize in "The Prince Collection".
- (Huatai Prince Hotel / Republic of China(Taiwan)Taipei City)-Opened in 1972. 2001 Alliance with franchise.
- Nice Prince Hotel Chiayi(Republic of China (Taiwan) Chiayi City)-Opened in 2006. Franchise with such companies.
- (Malaysia Kuala Lumpur)-Opened in 2002. Franchise partnership.
- (Lake Matsubana Seibu Prince Hotel/People's Republic of China Jilin Province)-Opened in 2015.
New opening schedule
- (TokyoKoto Ward)-Scheduled to open on September 2020, 9. Shiomi 1-chome. 2 rooms.
- Prince Smart Inn Ebisu (TokyoShibuya Ward)-Scheduled to open on October 2020, 10.
- Prince Smart Inn Atami (Shizuoka PrefectureAtami)-Scheduled to open after 2020. 125 rooms
- Prince Smart Inn Kyoto (Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture)Shimogyo Ward)-Scheduled to open around the summer of 2021.Shijo Omiya.. 173 rooms.
- Prince Smart Inn Okinawa (Okinawa PrefectureNaha)-Scheduled to open in 2022.
- (Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo) Grand Prince Hotel Takanawa,Grand Prince Hotel New TakanawaThe international conference building on the same site as.It has one of the largest banquet halls in Japan, Hokushin and Kunlun.
Operated ski area (ropeway, ordinary cableway)
- Furano Ski Resort HokkaidoFurano
- Shizukuishi Ski Resort IwateIwateShizukuishi Town
- Naeba Ski Resort NiigataMinamiuonuma DistrictYuzawa Town
- Kagura Ski Resort Yuzawa Town, Minamiuonuma District, Niigata Prefecture
- Myoko Suginohara Ski Resort NiigataMyoko City
- Muikamachi Hakkaiyama Ski Resort NiigataMinamiuonuma City
- Shiga Kogen Yakibitayama Ski Resort NaganoShimotakai DistrictYamanouchi
- Karuizawa Prince Hotel Ski Resort NaganoKitasaku DistrictKaruizawaKaruizawa
- Manza Onsen Ski Resort GunmaAgatsumaTsumagoi Village
■Sayama ski areaIs operated by.
Toll road operated
Other operating facilities
- Karuizawa 72 Golf Karuizawa Gas Station (Karuizawa Town, Nagano Prefecture)- ENEOS Ofgas station.
- Arisugawa Shimizu (Minato-ku, Tokyo)-Installed at the former Azabu Prince Hotel siterestaurant.
- Prince Ice World(Pro Figure Skater Team)
- Shizuka Arakawa(Turin OlympicsFigure skatingGold Medalist ·Nagano Olympicsrepresentative)
- Nozomi Honda
- SEIBU Prince Rabbids(originallySeibu Railway Ice Hockey ClubAnd National Land Planning (Kokudo) ice hockey club.2003ToKokudoIn 2006, after the integration, the team name on the left. (Decommissioned in 2009)
- SEIBU Princess Rabbids
- Prince Hotel Koshiki Baseball Club(Rationalization-RestructuringAs part of 2002 abandoned department)
Facilities that were sold or abolished due to restructuring measures following the 2004 group reorganization
Prince Hotel (including owned and operated facilities of Kokudo, Seibu Railway, and Izuhakone Railway)Yoshiaki TsutsumiIt was discovered in 2004 that there are many unprofitable facilities in regions such as those that have expanded due to the intention ofSeibu Railwayof stocksSecurities reportWe sold or closed about 40 facilities when we reorganized our business due to delisting due to a misstatement issue. Some facilities are resold depending on the intention of the seller, and some facilities are considering closing the business, which imposes a steep road in terms of operation. In addition, the "Prince Hotel Leisure Catalog" (which was sold at the Prince Hotel shops, etc.), which covers the Seibu Group's leisure facilities, was discontinued after the 2005 edition.
*Indicates facilities that were resold or closed after the transfer of Kokudo Prince Hotel
Sold to Citigroup
- Niseko Higashiyama Prince Hotel (golf course, ski area, Niseko golf course)(Hokkaido)
- Nukabira Onsen Ski Resort※(Hokkaido)
- Hakodate Nanae Ski Resort※(Hokkaido)
- The above is dated December 2006, 12. The last day of operation of Prince Hotel is March 7, 2007.
- Ani Ski Area※(Akita)
- Ajigasawa Prince Hotel (ski resort, Ajigasawa Kogen Golf Course, Tsugaru Kogen Golf Course)※(Aomori Prefecture)
- Yuzawa Nakazato Ski Resort(Niigata Prefecture)
- Omotesanza Ski Area※(Gunma Prefecture)
- Minakami Kogen Prince Hotel (golf course, ski resort, golf residence)(Gunma Prefecture)
Sold to ROUTE-INN JAPAN
The following facilitiesRoute in JapanSold to.
- Aso Prince Hotel (Kumamoto)-Sold with the golf course attached. The last day of operation is June 2007, 6. Since 1st April 2008, Aso Resort Grandvrio Hotel.
- Tokushima Prince Hotel (Tokushima Prefecture)- Japanese tobacco industry (JT) Tokushima Prince Hotel Co., Ltd. was operated by a wholly owned subsidiary of the company because it was built on the site of the factory of (JT).2004Transferred to Prince Hotel, and JT Tokushima Prince Hotel Co., Ltd. is liquidated. The operation as a pure Seibu group was only 3 years (the last day of operation June 2007, 6). Since April 1, 2008Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel.. Due to the circumstances of the construction of the Tokushima Prince Hotel, even at the current Tokushima Grandvrio Hotel, the restaurant in the hotel has one regular holiday per week.
Sold to APA Group
The following facilitiesApaSold to the group.
- Makuhari Prince Hotel(Chiba OfMakuhari New City) --Sold in December 2005.The current name is APA Hotel & Resort Tokyo Bay Makuhari. In addition to the expansion of WEST WING (West Building) in 12, EAST WING (East Building) is scheduled to be completed in 2014, bringing the total number of guest rooms to 2016.
- Myoko Pine Valley Prince Hotel (Niigata)- Matsushita IndustriesManagement consignment property from. In 2000, after terminating the tie-up, operating as "Myoko Pine Valley Royal Pines Hotel" directly managed by Matsushita Kosan, and from July 2005Apa Resort Myoko Pine Valley.
Sold to Itoen Hotels
Karaoke store chain "Uta Square, Etc.Clearsseriesstudy(Currently Itoen Hotels, Tokyo) has a total of 3 facilitiesIzu Hakone Railway,Omi RailwayAcquired from. Cheap Hotel Chain "Itoen Hotel GroupIt is operated by being transferred to.
- Ohito Hotel (Shizuoka)-The name remains the same
- Matsuzaki Prince Hotel (Shizuoka)-The current Nishiizu Matsuzaki Itoen Hotel
- Hikone Prince Hotel (Shiga)-Present Hikone View Hotel
Sold to McEarth
Sold XNUMX facilities owned by Omi Railway.
- Oku Biwa Makino Prince Hotel (Shiga Prefecture)-Opened as Lake Oku Biwa Makino Grand Park Hotel in 2012.
- Border ski area (Shiga)-Transferred in 2007. Opened as of 2008.
- Hakodateyama Ski Resort(Shiga Prefecture)-2007 Orix-based J Mountains Group (Tokyo) transferred to. Then in 2010Mac EarthSold to.
Other facilities sold or closed
- Sapporo Kitahiroshima Prince Hotel (Hokkaido)- AmbixSold to and operated on June 2007, 6. It has been operating as "Sapporo Kitahiroshima Classe Hotel" since 1.
- Sapporo Kitahiroshima Prince Golf Course (Hokkaido)-Sold to the last day of operation June 2007, 6. After that, it is open as "Sapporo Kitahiroshima Golf Club".
- Tsubetsu Ski Area (Hokkaido)-Last day of operation is March 2007, 3
- Fukagawa Ski Resort (Hokkaido)-Last day of operation is March 2007, 3
- Makomanai Ski Area (Hokkaido)-Abolished in 2006
- Tazawako Prince Hotel (Akita)-Nanki Tourism (Headquarters/SaitamaSoka), the last day of operation is June 2007, 6. As of 1, it is operating as "Tazawako Rose Park Hotel".
- Moriyoshi Ski Area (Akita)-Abolished in 2006 The Moriyoshi 1st high-speed lift (four-seater) was the longest line in Japan for chair lifts.
- Moriyoshi Hutte (Akita)-Abolished in 2006
- Chibata Ski Resort (Akita)-Closed in 2005, abolished in 2006
- Kanegasaki Golf Course (Iwate Prefecture)-Sold to Nanki Kanko, the last day of operation is June 2007, 6
- Nikko Shobuhama Ski Area (Tochigi Prefecture)-Closed in 2005, abolished in 2006
- Nikko Prince Hotel(Tochigi Prefecture)-Opened in 1976.Shuzo Satodesign. 20thBCS AwardAward. The site of the Nakamiya Shrine Forestry sawmill factory. Closed on November 2008, 11.
- Seibu Nagatoro Hotel (Saitama)-Closed on January 2007, 1
- Seibuen Amusement ParkSnowboard Park (Saitama)-Paused in 2005
- Hagiyama Tennis Court (Tokyo)-Closed in September 2005. The site was sold, and in 9 the first Tokyo-certified "Hagiyama Shiki no Mori Park" and a condominium building utilizing that system were created.
- Roppongi Prince Hotel(Tokyo)-Closed in February 2006
- Mercian Shinagawa IMAX Theater (Tokyo)
- Mercian Karuizawa IMAX Theater (Nagano Prefecture)
- MercianHas signed an official partner contract with Kokudo, and was operating and operating on the Shinagawa Prince Hotel, Executive Tower, and Karuizawa Prince Hotel premises,IMAXScreening theater. As one of the few IMAX screening facilities in Japanmatrix,Harry potterI was showing the series and so on.
- (Kanagawa Prefecture) - 1937Built inHirohide HigashifushimiBased on the county villa19537/1Opening, Annex opened in 1960. Rebuilt in 1990 into a huge new main building that draws a curve. Closed on June 2006, 6Land tokyo buildingSold to.The new main building will be demolished in just 16 years and then become a complex condominium.Although it is located on a hill, there is a long driveway slope (Prince slope) on the premises.JRIsogo StationWas relatively close up. In addition, there was a direct elevator for facility users at the Seibu-affiliated condominium (Prince Heights) that stood at the foot of the apartment, and the hotel's rooftop and the hotel basement floor located on the hill were connected by Prince Bridge. The building of the former Higashi Fushimi villa is2014From 2019 toTakaaki NakamuraIt was operating as a produced restaurant "Kibinkan".
- Yokosuka Prince Hotel* (Kanagawa)-Sold to Frontier First Co., Ltd. in 2005, from April 2006Mitsui FudosanSystemResort solutionsWas run as a business, but closed on September 2008, 9, and then on October 30, 2009.Mercure Hotel YokosukaRebranded to.
- Hakone Picnic Garden Snowboard Park (Kanagawa)-Abolished in 2005
- Nishi-Atami Hotel (Shizuoka Prefecture)
- Numazu Hotel (Shizuoka Prefecture)
- bothIzu Hakone RailwayIt was a property owned by. Shimoda Prince Hotel, which was sold to Prince Hotel, closed on August 2006, 8 and sold real estate.
- Tsubame Onsen Ski Resort (Niigata Prefecture)-Abolished in 2006
- Myoko Onsen indoor pool (Niigata)-Abolished in 2006
- Dotaru Ski Area (Niigata Prefecture)-Abolished in 2005
- Mikuni Ski Resort (Niigata Prefecture)-Closed in 2005, abolished in 2006
- Ojiyayama Motoyama Kogen Ski Resort (Niigata)-Closed in 2005, abolished in 2006
- Lake Nojiri Prince Hotel (Nagano)-Sold in 2007. Currently operating as "Nojiriko Hotel El Bosco" as of 2012
- Sengataki Onsen Hotel Karuizawa (Nagano Prefecture)-Opened in 1977.Day trip bath facilityOnly "Karuizawa Sengataki Onsen" remains.
- Yudanaka Shibu Hot Spring Gorin Kogen Ski Area (Nagano Prefecture)-Abolished March 2007, 3.
- Fukui Izumi Ski Area (Fukui Prefecture)-Owned by Omi Railway. In 2008, it was sold to the construction company Anama-gumi (Ono City, Fukui Prefecture) and operated by a wholly owned subsidiary, Fukui Izumi Resort.
- Moriguchi Prince Hotel (Osaka)-After that, it was operated as "Moriguchi Royal Pines Hotel", but now "Hotel Agora Osaka Moriguchi" has been rebranded.
- Kitakyushu Prince Hotel (Fukuoka)-Opened in 1989.Mitsubishi Chemical(At that time, Mitsubishi Kasei) The Kurosaki Plant was built on the site of the former company's house and was entrusted with the operation. Withdrew the management contract on February 2007, 2.Hotel Management InternationalSold land and buildings to the company and transferred employees, Began operation from February 2 of the same year.
- Nagasaki Prince Hotel (Nagasaki)-CurrentlyBest WesternPremier Hotel Nagasaki
- Ikoma Kogen Miyazaki Kobayashi Golf Course (Miyazaki)-2008 South Korea・Sold to Kaiu Kai. Currently J's Country Club Kobayashi Course.
- Miyazaki Hyuga Golf Course (Miyazaki)-Sold to Gio Kairou in 2008. It became the J's Country Club Hyuga course, but in 2016, the management company was changed to TTS planning headquartered in Iizuka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, and it became TTS Kadogawa Golf Club. However, it closed on March 2017, 3 the following year.
- Kagoshima Kanoya Golf Course (Kagoshima Prefecture)-Sold to Gio Kairou in 2008. Currently J's Country Club Kanoya Course.
Among the facilities for sale, Prince Hotels in Lake Tazawa, Lake Nojiri, Tokushima, and Aso were able to use the name of Prince Hotel in the license agreement for 10 months from the last day of operation of Prince Hotel (until March 2008, 3).
- Maui Prince Hotel(The United States of AmericaHawaiiMaui)-Opened on August 1986, 8. At one timeSeibu Lions OfSpring campIt was also used as a land, but in 2007,Morgan StanleyAll the resort facilities including the golf course were sold, and the hotel name was left as it was for a while after the sale, but the hotel name remained the same, but in July 2009 Morgan Stanley and the joint owner fell into debt repaymentAuctionBecause it was hung up by theWells fargoWas acquired by a new owner represented byMakena Beach Golf & ResortWas renamed.
- Arieska Prince Hotel, Arieska Resort (The United States of Americaア ラ ス カ 州Guardwood)-Sold in 2006
Facilities that were sold or closed for other reasons (other than the above restructuring)
- Haneda Prince Hotel-Opened in 1964. The operating companySeibu Department StoreIt was a subsidiary, Haneda Prince Hotel. Shares of operating company in 1968Tokyu Electric RailwayTransferred to (Tokyu), and in 1969 Tokyu merged Haneda Tokyu Hotel and Haneda Prince Hotel, changing the name of Prince Hotel to "Haneda Tokyu Hotel Annex". The Haneda Tokyu Hotel closed in September 2004. Opened in December 9Haneda Excel Hotel TokyuSubstantial predecessor facility.
- Prince Hotel School-Hotelier (hotel workers) training school opened in 1971. In 1976Nippon FoundationEstablished with the support ofFoundationTransferred to Japan Hotel Education Center,Vocational schoolNippon Hotel School] Is opened as a school.Alumni AssociationThe school has taken over the organization.
- AzabuPrince Hotel-A modern Japanese wooden architecture built as the residence of the Duke of Takashi in the Taisho era, later owned by the Baron Fujita family. Avoiding disappearance due to war damage,1953Opened as "Hotel Fuji". It was later renamed "Azabu Prince Hotel" and was supported by foreigners as a 30-room Japanese-style residence hotel. Located at Roppongi XNUMX-chomeフィンランドIt was decided to replace the consular land equivalently (the site of the consulate was in 1984-2006Roppongi Prince Hotel),1981Closed at the end. Currently, the site is the Arisugawa Shimizu, the restaurant of the Finnish Embassy and Prince Hotel.
- NaritaPrince Hotel- Narita AirportIn line with the opening of the portThiev K(OriginalJapan AirlinesAt a subsidiaryIn-flight mealManufacturing and restaurants/hotelsNarita Airport Rest HouseManagement). at firstMitsubishi CorporationとTravel lodgeWith (Australia)joint ventureWas planned for management, but Travel Lodge withdrew and Mitsubishi Corporation opened a business in September 1978 in a form consigned to Prince. In June 9, Mitsubishi Corporation acquired management rights of the landlord.Thiev KSold to and ended operation as Prince Hotel. In 1997, after being renamed Narita Winds HotelHotel NikkoFollowing the transition of its name to Winds Narita, it closed in October 2007. The real estate was sold and in the same building in November 10Toyoko InnIt is operating as Narita Airport. This is the only case where the Prince Hotel has moved to Toyoko Inn.
- HakoneSengokuharaPrince Hotel (2004st generation)-October 10Nissan MotorSold to a training facility for the company. Since 2015, Hotel Ohakone has been renamed to the same name as this hotel. Hakone Sengokuhara Prince Hotel East Building is the temporary name of Hotel Ohakone before opening in 1992.
- Grand Prince Hotel Akasaka (TokyoChiyoda WardKioi Town)- 1930Korean royal family built inLee KingBased on Tokyo House1955,Akasaka Prince Hotel"Opened as".1983ToKenzo TangeThe new building of the design opened. Closed in March 2011 after being rebranded to the Grand Prince Hotel. The new building was dismantled. 3, on the siteTokyo Garden Terrace KioichoWas completed, and the Prince Hotel's finest brand, "The Prince Gallery Tokyo KioichoOpened as.. The Western House, which was the former residence of the Lee King of Tokyo, was towed on the premises,2016Was reopened as "Akasaka Prince Classic House" with food and drink facilities and banquet hall.
- Gamagori Prince Hotel(Aichi prefectureGamagori)-Textile wholesaler (currently)Takihyo) The fifth generation, Shinshiro Taki was founded in 45, and the culinary inn, Tokiwakan, is the main body. The Gamagori Hotel was established in 9. Received Japan's first international tourist hotel certification. In 55, Takihyo was closed due to poor management.GamagoriIn 62 after the stock purchaseNational Land Planning Co., Ltd.Sold to. Opened as Gamagori Prince Hotel. In March 2012KuretakesoSold to the group and renamed "Gamagori Classic Hotel".
- Lake Biwa Makino Prince Hotel (Shiga PrefectureTakashima)- 1995Opening of business. Closed on March 2012, 3.Mac EarthSold to and operated as "Oku Biwa Makino Grand Park Hotel" from the next day.
- Hanno Prince Hotel (Saitama PrefectureHanno)- 1992Opening of business.Seibu Ikebukuro LineHanno StationLocated in the station building "Hanno Station Building". Since 2010, the restaurant department has beenKumagaya) And renamed as "Heritage Resorts Hanno". In addition, the accommodation department was transferred to Heritage on October 2012, 10, and renamed "Hotel Heritage Hanno sta.", Closed as Prince Hotel.
Unrelated "Prince Hotel" with the same name
EhimeMatsuyama City"Dogo Prince Hotel",IbarakiMito"Mito Prince Hotel",HokkaidoMonbetsuThere is no capital relationship, including "Monbetsu Prince Hotel", but it bears the name of "Prince Hotel"hotelThere are many in Japan.Since the company in this section had been using these since before 1992 when the trademark of "Prince Hotel" was registered, there was a situation that they did not request an injunction to use the name.
In addition, the "Tabata Prince Hotel" in Kita-ku, Tokyo, which opened in April 2018, said that it "infringes trademark rights and operating profits" and asked the Tokyo District Court to stop the use of the hotel name from the Prince Hotel. Was filed on June 4, the same yearTV AsahiReported in "Tele morning news".. As mentioned in the news, the name and logo mark of "Prince Hotel" were found in 1992.Trademark registrationHas been done. On September 9th of the same year, a settlement was established by not using "Prince" in the name at all, and the hotel name was changed to "Tabata Oji Hotel"..
The problem of rejecting the general assembly
2008Two days of February 2 and 2,Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawaso,Japanese Teachers' UnionA general meeting of (Nikkyogumi) was scheduled. The hotel once accepted the reservation, but in November 2007,Right wing groupHe refused to accept the protests because of the nuisance of the local residents, especially because it could seriously affect the entrance examinations conducted mainly on this day.
In February 2008, theEducational Research National MeetingOf the Tokyo High Court, which confirmed that the cancellation of the contract was invalid and that it was obliged to use it.Provisional disposalIgnored the order and refused to use the planned venue (should have been held at the banquet hall "Hiten").. We accepted a job fair on the day and made a double reservation.
In order to protest against this, the upper organizationJapan Trade Union FederationHas announced that it will boycott the use of Prince hotels and related facilities (in January 2009,Nippon KeidanrenThe chairman was invited to the New Year party as a guest, but due to this, he was absent). All the unions under the umbrella are called to do the same.National Union of Trade Unions,All Japan Teachers Union,Japan Federation of Bar AssociationsAlso made a speech expressing concern.
March 2House of RepresentativesIn the budget committeeKazunori YamaiIn response to a question from the legislator,Kunio HatoyamaMinister of JusticeIs not a case of individual cases but a general theory, "In any dispute, there is a case that the court issued after a fair deliberation, and there are some parties who dare to act against it. given that,Country ruled by lawIt is a serious situation in Japan." Also,Yoichi MasuzoeMinister of Health, Labour and WelfareSaid that the hotel canceled reservations for about 190 rooms of meeting participants,Inn Business LawIt is said that the suspicion of violating.. After February 2,Minato-kuInterviewed the hotel on the suspicion of violating the inn business law. During a second interview on March 3, President Yukihiro Watanabe stated that he "reflected" that the cancellation of the accommodation contract would violate the inn business law..
As a reason for refusing to use, the Prince Hotel side issued a provisional disposition order of the high court decision three days before the scheduled date and it is difficult to safely hold the meeting because there is no specific consultation from the police authorities In addition, it was assumed that confusion was unavoidable because the Nikkei side did not give a prior explanation to the local residents... Regarding the cancellation of the contract, while accepting the criticism that accepting a reservation as the origin of the problem was reluctant, the explanation on the side of the Nikkei side was significantly different from the actual situation, and it is because the actual situation was confirmed... On April 4th, Minato Ward will be verbally careful that Prince Hotel's refusal to stay is a violation of the hotel business law. In August, the Nihon Kyokai filed a criminal complaint,2009On March 3, the police department of the Metropolitan Police Department inspected documents of Prince Hotel, four executives including President Watanabe, and the company as a corporation for violating the inn business law.2010January,Prosecution delay.
In addition, on March 2008, 3, the Nikko Kyokai filed a civil lawsuit seeking damages in the Tokyo District Court., Tokyo District Court issued a judgment on July 2009, 7, ordering 27 million yen in compensation and apology advertisement on the Prince Hotel side (all claims of the Nihon Kyokai are accepted).. On November 2010, 11, the Tokyo High Court issued a judgment ordering the Prince Hotel to compensate for approximately 25 million yen. Request for apology ad not accepted.. Since neither party appealed, the Tokyo High Court decision was finalized.
A subsidiary, Staywell Holdings, operates five brand hotels: The Prince Akatoki, Policy, Park Regis, Leisure in Plus, and Leisure in. Head office isAustralia OfSydney.. Prince Hotel acquired operations from StayWell Hospitality Group in 2017.
In 2019, the new brand The Prince Akatoki London opened in the UK.
- Sapporo Dome
- Saitama Seibu Lions(The Prince Hotel was the parent company between 2006 and 2008 due to the integration of Kokudo. Since 2009, Seibu Railway is the parent company.)
- Seibu Dome(From March 2015, 3 to February 1, 2017,Naming rightsBy acquisition, it was called "Seibu Prince Dome")
- Prince Hotel Koshiki Baseball Club(Currently abandoned)
- SEIBU Prince Rabbits(originallySeibu Railway Ice Hockey ClubThen, with SeibuNational land planSeparated into two. Then merged again. (Currently closed)
- SEIBU Princess Rabbids(Women's ice hockey. Non-Prince Hotel employees also join)
- Sawaguchi Yasuko -Once served as the Prince Hotel advertising model under the name "Image Partner".
- Fukuda Yoshio -67th Prime Minister. He rented a room at the Akasaka Prince Hotel as an office until he retired from political office after he took office as a member of parliament, and the faction Fukuda school (now:Seiwa Policy Study Group) Meetings and conferences were held well.
- University street(National cityFrom the history of the development of Hakone land in the national city, the green area is the property of Prince Hotel.
- Katsuhiro Nakamura
- Naoki Inose -In the book "Portrait of Mikado"Seibu GroupとYoshiaki TsutsumiAbout the relationship with the royal family.
- ^ "Reasons for No. 1 | Learn about "Prince Hotel" | Prince Hotel Co., Ltd.”(Japanese). recruit.seibugroup.jp. 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ Tetsuya Suzuki, "The Future Seen by Saison Seiji Tsutsumi," Chapter XNUMX, Hotel Leisure,Nikkei BP, August 2018, 9[Page number required].
- ^ Prince Hotel acquires Australian hotel business 43 billion yen
- ^ "British luxury hotel acquisition Prince hotel Japanese style service development""Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun』December 2018, 11 (one page) viewed January 14, 3.
- ^ "The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho", the site of the Red Puri site, opened on July 7 Asahi ShimbunDigital & M January 2016, 1.
- ^ Tokyo's first luxury collection brand hotel "The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho" opens on July 7 traicy January 2016, 1
- ^ Rebranded "Grand Prince Hotel Kyoto" to "The Prince Kyoto Takaragaike". Opened October 10th -Travel Watch November 2020, 9 (viewed November 16, 2020)
- ^ Prince Hotel Nagoya's first hotel opened in "Global Gate" in "Sasashima Live 24", a large-scale redevelopment area spreading south of the station [planned to open in fall 2017] Prince Hotel 2015 August 8
- ^ "Nagoya Prince Hotel: Opening and opening ceremony”. Mainichi Shimbun (December 2017, 10). 2017/10/12Browse.
- ^ “Top Interview Mr. Yasunori Hirose, General Manager, The Hotel Seiryu Kyoto Kiyomizu”. Weekly Hotel Restaurant(July 2020, 5)
- ^ Songhua Lake Prince Hotel
- ^ The new hotel name of Shiomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo is decided to be "Tokyo Bay Shiomi Prince Hotel", and it will open in July 2020. October 2018, 10 Nihon Keizai Shimbun article
- ^ Prince Hotel expands into Shizuoka and Atami, targeting inbound tourist demand October 2018, 10 Nihon Keizai Shimbun article
- ^ Isogo Ward history chronology (published by Isogo Ward Office)
- ^ News Release 2006 Acquisition of Hotel Business Mitsubishi Chemical November 2006, 11
- ^ Mortgage Holders Prevail in Auction of Former Maui Prince Hotel Wall Street Journal Article on May 2010, 5 (English)
- ^ The name of the new hotel scheduled to open in "Tokyo Garden Terrace (Grand Prince Hotel Akasaka Site Development Plan)" is decided to be "The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho" -Prince Hotel, January 2015, 1
- ^ "History of Gamagori Classic Hotel". Gamagori Classic Hotel (September 2013, 2). 2015/2/23Browse.
- ^ Renewal OPEN!! -Lake Biwa Makino Grand Park Hotel (March 2012, 3, browsed August 30, the same year)
- ^ Notice Regarding Change of Rental Location of Some of Our Own Facilities -Seibu Railway November 2012, 5
- ^ Notice of business closing -Prince Hotel May 2012, 5
- ^ Filed a lawsuit against the name of "Tabata Prince Hotel" -Tele morning news June 2018, 6, viewed July 7, 2018.
- ^ Prince Hotel “Prince” tour settlement settled -NTV NEWS 24 Retrieved on September 2018, 9, December 7, 2018.
- ^ February 2008, 2Yomiuri Shimbun
- ^ The 169th Diet Budget Committee No. 10 (February 20, 2)
- ^ Prince Hotel "takes it seriously" Minato Ward interviews Asahi Shimbun December 2008, 3
- ^ (PDF) February 2008, 2, "Prince Hotels & Resorts" official website, viewed March 26, 2007
- ^ (PDF) "Seibu Group Home Page" Read March 2007, 3
- ^ Prince Hotel Chairman and others prosecuted = refusal to use the siteNewsletter May 2010, 7
- ^ Nikkyo-gumi claims Prince Hotel for damages of 3 million yen
- ^ Order for compensation of approximately XNUMX million yen to Prince Hotel Refusal to use Nikkyo assembly
- ^ XNUMX% reduction in compensation to Nikkyo Gumi rejected Prince Hotel meeting
- ^ “Australia Hotel Chain StayWell Hospitality Group Pty Ltd Acquired, Announced Activation of Overseas Expansion”. Weekly Hotel Restaurant(July 2017, 7)
- Seibu struggle-Offensive and defense over 2 trillion yen in assets Nihon Keizai ShimbunJournal ISBN 4532312485
- Prince Tombstone Shinchosha Co., Ltd.Journal ISBN 4103662026
Yamano Musical Instrument
Yamano Music Co., Ltd.(Yama no Gakki,YAMANO MUSIC CO., LTD.) IsJapan OfMusical instrument-Music/ Video software (CD/DVDEtc.) orMusical instrumentSales business and music classroom businessChain store. Head officeTokyoChuo-kuGinzaFounded in XNUMX-chome1892(Meiji 25), the company was established1915(Taisho 4).
We are also an import agency for musical instruments, mainlyThe United States of America OfguitarManufacturer's majorfender(Fender Musical Instruments Corporation) and itsSquireWe handle brands.Long time agoGibson(Gibson Guitar Corporation) also handled,2006(18)12/31The agency contract with Gibson was terminated with2007(19)1In Japan Gibson andEpiphoneThe operation of the website has ended.
2013(25)2ToShinseidoReceived the transfer of store business such as "ROCK INN" in the musical instrument division of Japan and music classes.At the same time, Shinseido was engaged in import agency business.Rickenbacker,Karl Hofner, G & L Guitars, etc. are also available.
The Ginza main store with the head office is the best in JapanOfficial land priceIs known to be in high places..Due to the shrinking music software market, the Ginza main store has reduced the CD / DVD section from the 2nd floor to the 1st basement floor and moved to the 2019th floor on August 8, 1.,KDDIKDDI's concept shop "GINZA 456 Created by KDDI" was opened on September 2020, 9 after concluding a rental contract with the lower floors.
Ginza main store Christmas tree
2015From the front entrance of the Ginza main storeGunmaTsumagoi VillageProductionFirI used a treeChristmas treeHas appeared and has become a feature of Ginza during the Christmas season.[Annotation 1].
Originally adjacentMikimoto Main Store 1976I went as a jumbo Christmas tree from2014, Closed its 39-year history due to the renovation of Mikimoto's store.The situation is "Morning bird』(TV Asahi), He is one of the commentators.Kazumasa Nagashima[Annotation 2]Has a history of holding the event there after he said to Masahiko Yamano, the company's president, who has been a childhood friend since elementary school, saying, "You should do it from next year."This tree goes to the music every hour on the hourilluminationIs lit.
List of stores
It has 47 stores, including the Ginza main store (one of which is).Wind instrumentAll stores"Wind Crew", 5 storesLM instrumentSpecialty store "Sound Crew", 3 stores are "Yamano Musical Instruments Lock-in" which inherited the lock-in of Shinseido from the old store).Forty-six of them have names such as "Yamano Music Salon"Music classroomIs attached.
Except for the 7 stores in Miyagi, Osaka, Hyogo, and Hiroshima prefectures, all stores are concentrated in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama prefectures.Of these, the Ginza main store, Sendai store, and Lock-in Shinjuku are called "Flagship shop".
For details on the current stores and music classes, see the official website "Store InfomationSee.
Store that existed
- Tokyu Nihonbashi store
- Tokyu Toyoko store (first branch store)
- Tokyu Main Store
- Ikebukuro Parco store → Onstage Yamano
- Daimaru Tokyo store
- Nihonbashi Takashimaya store
- Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi store
- Shimbashi store
- Isetan Shinjuku store
- Mitsukoshi Shinjuku store
- Shinjuku My City store
- Ginza Matsuzakaya store
- Ueno Matsuzakaya store
- Oimachi Hankyu store
- Jiyugaoka store
- Kyodo Joyful store
- Kichijoji famous store
- Kichijoji Terminal Echo Store
- Sun Road Kichijoji store
- Tokyu Kichijoji store
- Tokyu Machida store
- Odakyu Machida store
- Sogo Tama store
- Isetan Tachikawa store
- Grand Duo Tachikawa store
- Seibu Hachioji store
- SOGO Yokohama store
- Kamiooka store
- Odakyu Fujisawa store
- Cross shop Fujisawa store
- Tama-Plaza Tokyu store → After moving to Tama-Plaza Terrace, reopened as Tama-Plaza Terrace store.
- Isetan Matsudo store
- Naraya store → New Naraya store
- Chiba store
- Tsudanuma Parco store
- Shinurayasu store
- Urawa Corso store
- Atre Maruhiro store
- Maruhiro Higashi Matsuyama store
- Maruhiro Nisshin store
- Maruhiro Hanno store
- Maruhiro Higashi Hanno store
- Maruhiro Minami Urawa store
- Maruhiro Ageo store
- Deo City Niiza store
- Sogo Shinsaibashi store
- Sapporo store
- Sapporo PARCO store
- Sogo Sapporo store
- Shin-Sapporo store
- Sapporo Tokyu store
- Sapporo Matsuzakaya store
- Sapporo loft store
- Hakodate store
- Fukuoka IMS store
- Kokura store --After closing Sogo Ogura, moved to Kokura Toei Kaikan.After that, it was relocated as I'm Kokura store and then closed.
Store inherited from Shinseido
- LaLaport Shin Misato Store (former Shinseido Rock-in Music LaLaport Shin Misato Store)
- Sound Crew Shin Misato (same as above)
- Sound Crew Utsunomiya (former Shinseido Lock-in Utsunomiya store)
- Lock-in Tennoji (former Shinseido Lock-in Tennoji Mio store)
- Lock-in Hakata (former Shinseido Lock-in Canal City Hakata store)
- ^ a b c d Distribution Company Yearbook 1978, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, (1977-10-25), pp. 323
- ^ Zenma & Iwano 2001, pp. 54-55, 99-104.
- ^ Zenma & Iwano 2001, pp. 112-113, Matsumoto Musical Instruments withdrawal from Tokyo.
- ^ The highest amount is the commercial area of Ginza for 12 consecutive years Minami reverses Kita in the Osaka area, Sankei Shimbun, June 2018, 3
- ^ Yamano Musical Instruments in Ginza, CD section from the 1st floor to the 4th floor away from the CD, Nihon Keizai Shimbun, December 2019, 7
- ^ Opened "GINZA 5" where you can experience au 456G in a prime location in GinzaMobile Phone Watch, September 2020, 9
- ^ Store Infomation(Yamano Music Co., Ltd.)
- Takanori Maema,Yuichi Iwano"100 Years of Japanese Piano: People Betting on Piano Making" Soshisha, 2001.
- Yamano Big Band Jazz Contest --Students sponsored by Yamano Music Co., Ltd.Big band OfContest.
- Fender (Musical instrument manufacturer)
- Musical instrument show #THE ANNUAL TOKYO GUITAR SHOW
- Gibson (musical instrument maker) --The agency contract has ended.
- Rhodes piano - 2009Since (21), "Rose Mark 7" has been sold as the sole distributor of Rose Music in Japan.
- Emiko's long relationship --A radio program that was once offered.