Nursing leave and nursing leave can now be taken on an hourly basis
If you write the contents roughly
For both men and women, the number of long-term care leavers has increased from about 5 to about 9, and it is only a loss for those in their late 30s to 50s, who are mid-career for companies, to leave their jobs due to long-term care. There is none.
The revised Child Care and Long-term Care Leave Law Enforcement Regulations will come into effect on January 1, and workers who care for children and long-term care will be able to take child care leave and long-term care leave ... → Continue reading
Occupational Health Newspaper
Occupational health nurses, certified psychiatrists, psychiatric social workers, and registered dietitians deliver the latest information on health and mental health!It is operated by Dr. Trust, which has more than 2,800 industrial physician contracts.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nursing care leave
With the increase in the elderly populationLong-term care insuranceInstitutionalCertification for support / nursing requiredThe number of people is increasing.from now on,Baby boom generationIt is expected that this tendency will continue as the company enters the 70s.
- Looking at the population aged 15 and over by employment status and the presence or absence of long-term care, there are 627 long-term care workers, of which 6 are employed and 346 are unemployed. ing.Looking at the employment rate by gender for those who are caring for long-term care, 3% are male and 281% are female.By age group, "3-65.3 years old" was the highest at 49.3%, followed by "55-59 years old" (87.8%) and "40-49 years old" (87.4%).For females, "50-54 years old" was the highest at 87.0%, followed by "40-49 years old" (68.2%) and "under 50 years old" (54%).Compared to 67.5, the employment rate of long-term care women has increased in all age groups except "40 years old and over", especially in "under 66.1 years old" and "24-70 years old". It is rising.
- 過去1年間（平成28年10月~29年9月）に「介護・看護のため」に前職を離職した者についてみると、99,000人（過去1年間に前職を離職した者に占める割合1.8%）で、うち男性は24,000人、女性は75,000人となっており、Women account for about 8%..By employment status, at the time of the survey, there were 25,000 employed and 75,000 unemployed.Compared to 24, the number of people who left their previous jobs for “nursing / nursing” in the past year has remained almost unchanged, and at the time of the survey, the number of employees has increased by 1 and the number of unemployed has decreased by 7,000.
- Looking at the percentage of employees who provide long-term care by number of days of long-term care by gender and employment type, among "regular employees / employees", "within 3 days a month" was the highest at 32.5%. This was followed by "1 day a week" (22.6%) and "6 days or more a week" (20.3%).For women, "more than 6 days a week" was the highest at 30.7%, followed by "within 3 days a month" (25.1%) and "1 day a week" (19.0%).Looking at "non-regular staff / employees", "more than 6 days a week" was the highest at 29.8% for men, followed by "within 3 days a month" (22.9%) and "1 day a week". (15.1%) and so on.For women, "more than 6 days a week" was the highest at 32.9%, followed by "within 3 days a month" (20.7%) and "1 day a week" (17.3%).
The main caregivers are the working generation, especially in their 40s and 50s.Workers at the core of the companyIn many cases, there are many people who are active as managers in companies and who are engaged in work with heavy responsibilities.It is not possible for these people to retire and leave the labor market in the medium to long term.Big loss for public labor and management.
As a law that stipulates measures for workers who provide long-term careLaw concerning welfare of workers who take childcare or family care, such as childcare leave and family care leave(Childcare and Nursing Care Leave Law) has been enacted.But care isParentingUnlike this, problems occur suddenly, there are various periods and measures for long-term care, and there is an economic burden to provide continuous long-term care, so it is possible to balance work and long-term care. It can be difficult.In addition, long-term care leavers are in financial distress during or after long-term care, and in reality they cannot find employment again.WelfareSince there are cases where we have to rely on, it has become a social problem.
For these reasons, we prevent employees from leaving their jobs due to long-term care.Institutional design to balance work and long-term careIs required.
The national government will hire target workers to business owners, business owners' organizations and other related parties in order to continue employment of target workers, promote reemployment and improve the welfare of these persons. It is said that it is possible to provide consultation and advice on employment management, special measures for reemployment and other measures at business establishments, payment of benefits and other necessary assistance (Article 30 of the Child Care and Nursing Care Leave Law), and the national government In order to eliminate the practices and other factors in the workplace that hinder the balance between the work life and family life of the target workers, etc., regarding the balance between the work life and family life of the target workers, etc. Other public relations activities and other measures necessary to deepen the general public's understanding shall be taken (Article 33 of the Child Care and Nursing Care Leave Law).
2015(Heisei27 years),Prime Minister OfShinzo AbeIs "XNUMX million active society", And in the" Nippon XNUMX Million Total Success Plan "shown the following year,"Zero care leaveWe are working to improve the information provision system and disseminate the contents and procedures of the system, with the two wheels of securing necessary long-term care services, improving the working environment, and supporting families.Then became Prime MinisterYoshii KanAlso2020(Reiwa 2nd year) January 10rdCabinet decisionDeclared that it will continue to work toward the realization of "zero care leave".
Dissemination of the system is also an important issue.Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications "Survey on awareness of long-term care turnover"According to the report, more than 9% of those who care for their families have never used nursing care leave or nursing care leave, and only about 4% know the existence of the system.In addition to the problem of lack of awareness, many voices pointed out problems of corporate culture such as "atmosphere that it is difficult to take a rest due to lack of manpower" and "no understanding of the company"..
Measures for long-term care workers
In order to provide continuous long-term care, there is an economic burden, and the financial foundation is important even when considering the life after the end of long-term care.Even in the face of long-term care, it is not a good idea to retire immediately, and it is also a good idea to utilize a system to balance work and long-term care.It is also necessary for business owners to regard long-term care turnover as a management risk, and before skilled workers leave their jobs, it is necessary to establish and disseminate in-house systems and start efforts to support the balance between work and long-term care.
- ^ Results of the 29 Employment Structure Basic SurveyMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications Statistics Bureau
- ^ Voices from the field to the Suga Cabinet, which advocates "zero care leave"Asahi Shimbun Digital May 2020, 10
- ^ Survey on awareness of long-term care turnoverMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications Administrative Evaluation Bureau
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun May 2020, 10 Morning edition Social security
- Balancing work and long-term care-To prevent long-term care leave-Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Zero care leave portal siteMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare