"Gifu Mask" with high photo quality and developed for medical use
Toyo Sangyo and ANTS JAPAN Medical "Gifu Mask" to be sold to the general public Supply to Coop Gifu Increase production capacity
If you write the contents roughly
Supply has been decided to the lifestyle cooperative, Corp Gifu (Headquarters Kakamigahara City), and over-the-counter sales will begin soon.
Toyo Sangyo (Headquarters: Wanochi Town, Gifu Prefecture, President Yoichi Yasuda) and ANTS JAPAN (Headquarters: Yoichi Yasuda), a wholesaler of textile products, → Continue reading
Chubu Keizai Shimbun
★ Disseminate information on the Chubu region of the "Manufacturing Kingdom" to all over the world
The Chubu Keizai Shimbun was first published in 1946 (Showa 21) and has a track record of over 70 years, and has earned the trust of many years.
Toyota Motor in the Chubu region is the only "regional economic newspaper" among the newspaper publishers that are members of the "Japan Newspaper Association"
We are conducting detailed coverage activities from large companies to small and medium-sized companies.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Consumer cooperative(Seikatsuki Kyoudou Kumiai,English: Consumers' co-operative, Abbreviation:Co-op(Seikyo),CO / OP(Corp)) is a group of ordinary citizens who carry out various projects with the aim of improving their living standards.Cooperative.
CO / OPcooperativesAbbreviation for, a name that refers to the entire cooperative, worldwideconsumerThan the co-op where is a memberProducer,WorkerBecomes a memberAgricultural cooperative-Fishery cooperative,Workers co-opHas a larger number of organizations and members.International Co-operative Alliance(ICA; International Co-operative Alliance)Is a global alliance of co-operatives.
Globally, as of 2016, 2 million people are working in co-operatives and total sales are reported by ICA to be at least US $ 5000 trillion annually.
The United Kingdom
19st centuryTo英国Is a businessmanRobert OwenHowever, in consideration of the stability of the lives of workers, we have created an "ideal factory" with a purchasing department in the factory.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu OfNew LanarkIt dates back to the establishment in.ManchesterSuburbsRochdaleAlthough it was an industrial area where the spinning industry was thriving, factory workers were often bought for daily necessities, and strikes occurred frequently. After this, workers can raise money and buy goods cheaplyRochdale Pioneer CooperativeWas established, which was the world's first consumer co-op and pioneered modern co-ops..
The Italian Co-op started 10 years after its birth in England..Mainly deployed at stores rather than home delivery..Italian consumer co-ops are particularly enthusiastic about promoting the use of their members, as they cannot receive tax breaks from the government without the use of a certain number of members..
There are seven giant co-ops in ItalyHyper market, Super stores, small stores, etc. in each city..Co-ops have developed especially in northern Italy, and their share of the secondary market throughout Italy exceeds 18%..
in Japan,Consumers' Co-op LawEstablished based on the (Co-op Law), it mainly develops food-based purchasing business and mutual aid business.
History of Japanese Co-op
JapanThen, of the Minister of InteriorShinagawa Yanjiro,Hirata TosukeIn 1900 (Meiji 33), the Industrial Union Law was enacted, following the German cooperatives, with the aim of correcting the harmful effects of capitalism, fostering the middle class, and stabilizing the lives of the common people. Based on the Industrial Union LawIndustrial unionThere are four industries, credit, sales, purchasing, and use, and various industrial associations have been established in each region. This isAgricultural cooperative(Agricultural cooperative),Fisheries cooperative(Fishing cooperative),Credit union(Shinkin bank),Credit cooperativeIt became the mother body of (Shingumi) and others. This is also the case for the consumer co-op as the initial legal basis.
It is pointed out that the consumer co-op has a different history from the "agricultural cooperative", and that workers and consumers have started their own business by collecting their own investment as an "organization from below". Will be done. In that sense, the currentConsumers' cooperative co-op KobeBut,Toyohiko KagawaAs a follow-up to the "farmer movement organization" and "purchasing union" that they started around 1920, they are recognized as the oldest co-op along with being the ancestor of the co-op in Japan.
The postwar co-opConsumers' Co-op LawIt is established based on (Law No. 23 of July 7, 30). Initially, countless small co-ops were established in workplaces, schools, and communities, and they have been merged, dissolved, and newly established, and are now in their current form. Co-opPrefectural borderSince there has been a legal provision for a long time that we should not do business beyond the above, there is a tendency that each prefecture unit has a large co-op. On the other hand, if a new co-op is established in the same prefecture, there will be a competitive relationship with each other, and the co-ops will compete for business.
One of the characteristics of Japan's regional co-op business is the "joint purchase business," in which union members form groups and deliver them by truck. This was around 1970 in JapanFood safetyIt is a business format that was born out of the movement to establish regional co-ops in various places, with the university co-op as the parent body, at a time when trust in the company declined. It is a system unique to Japan.
Current status of Japanese co-op
Generally speaking, the term "co-op" often refers to a citizen's co-op whose members are consumers.
2005As of the end
- Number of unions: 1,097 unions
- Number of union members: 6,032 million
- Equity: 1 billion yen
- Purchasing business amount: 2 billion yen
- Number of stores: 2,668
The co-op is operated with investment from union members. Union members can use the co-op and can participate in the operation. As a general rule, the use of the co-op is limited to union members only. The investment will be refunded at the time of withdrawal.
The co-op's business includes food, daily necessities, and clothing.ProductsGeneral jointPurchaseFromretailMainly joint purchasing activities (store sales, home delivery) for daily necessities, but other than thatmutual aidbusiness,Medical-Nursing careservice,住宅For sale,Ceremonial occasionVery diverse.
Some co-ops provide low-interest loans to rebuild the lives of multiple debtors and people in need.Consumer Credit Life Cooperative(Iwate）,Movie theaterRunMiyako Movie Life Cooperative(Iwate Prefecture),An actor,Voice actorな どentertainerManagement work (Entertainment office)I doTokyo Actors Co-op(Tokyo),City GasSupplySakae Gas Consumers' Co-op(NiigataThere are also unique unions such as).
For co-op organizationsJapan Consumers' Cooperative Federation(Japanese Consumers' Co-op)National Co-operative Federation(National Co-op), Prefectural Co-op Association,National University Co-op FederationThere is also a federation such as.Unit co-ops often carry out joint purchases and joint projects within each coalition, but each co-op is managed independently and there are some competitions (eg, in the mutual aid business, the "CO-OP" of the Japan Co-op "Kokumin Mutual Aid", "Kokumin Mutual Aid" of the National Co-op, "Kokumin Mutual Aid" of Kokumin Mutual Aid coop (Zenrosai), Independent Co-op (However, in Kanagawa Prefecture, "National Mutual Aid"> "Kanagawa Prefectural Mutual Aid" and "Aichi Prefectural Mutual Aid Consumers' Co-op (Life Mutual Aid)") compete with each other).
In general, it is operated by union members and used by the union members themselves, so it is operated from the consumer's point of view rather than pursuing profits.Large scalesupermarketCompared to the above, the price is not necessarily cheap, but it gives a sense of safety and security that it is sold from the consumer's point of view.So to speak, it is a union for consumers by consumers.
If you have a physical store, you can often buy products that are sold by non-members on the surface, which is the same as a supermarket of a corporate entity.However, union members are given preferential treatment such as receiving discount services.
Group purchasing business
The group purchasing business of the Japanese co-op has developed as a rare business format that is unique in the world. Initially, the number of items handled was considerably narrowed down, and PB (PB) was differentiated from general distribution products.Private brand) Developed with the support of union members who handle and use products mainly.
The federation as a whole has a product policy that focuses on safety, and through that, played a pioneering role in the industry. We also pioneered product development that took advantage of user needs.
Nowadays, it is difficult to differentiate from other companies in the same industry in that the number of deliveries to users' individual homes is increasing instead of deliveries to groups, and the products handled are not much different from those of mass retailers in general. There is. However, he continues to have his own know-how in how to build a distribution system and how to design products.
Consumers' Co-op LawFor organizations based on
- Corporate taxThere is preferential treatment (Cooperatives, etc.Specified)
- Do not refuse to join without a justifiable reason (Article 15)
- Union members are obliged to invest (Article 16), and voting rights are equal regardless of the investment ratio (Articles 2 and 17).
- Specific unionPolitical partyMust not be used for (Article 2)
- Japan Consumers' Cooperative Federation(Japanese Consumers' Co-op)
- Regional co-ops, occupational co-ops, school co-ops,University student co-op, Medical Co-op, Mutual Aid Co-op, etc., about 500 co-ops are members. Both the member co-op and the Japanese Consumers' Co-op operate and operate as independent corporations.
- The division of these co-ops is not always strict, and the university co-op and the citizen co-op are integrated.Muroran Institute of TechnologyCo-op, Citizen's Co-op and Occupational Co-op are integratedMeglia CooperativeThere are also examples such as the Kariya Co-op. Also, the areaAgricultural cooperativeThere are also cases where is a member.
- In April 2008, the revised Consumers' Co-op Law came into effect, and the federation was unable to carry out mutual aid business. Therefore, a new federation was established and mutual aid business (life mutual aid and fire mutual aid business). Except for)2009May 3It is a new federationNippon Coop Mutual Aid Consumers FederationTransferred to (Coop Mutual Aid Federation).
- Nippon Coop Mutual Aid Consumers Federation(Coop Mutual Aid Ren)
- A federation of co-ops specializing in mutual aid, established with the purpose of taking over the mutual aid business that has been carried out by the Japanese Consumers' Co-op due to the revision of the Co-op Law.
- National Co-operative Federation(National Cooperative Federation)
- Federation of prefectural mutual aid co-ops
- Example: Prefectural Mutual Aid Aichi Prefecture Co-op
- Federation of Fire Insurance
- National Workers Mutual Aid Federation(All labor completed)
- A co-op that deals with mutual aid. OriginallyUnionIt was a mutual aid for, but now anyone can use it if they become a member. "Kokumin Mutual Aid," "Fire Mutual Aid," and "My Car Mutual Aid" are the main systems.
- National University Co-op Federation(National University Cooperatives)
Each placeUniversityCentral organization of purchasing co-op (university co-op) in. There are also places where joint purchasing is carried out for each region.
- (Medical Welfare Cooperative Association)
Abbreviation: Medical Welfare Cooperative Association. A national organization of medical co-ops engaged in medical care and welfare, 111 medical co-ops nationwide are members. It has 78 hospitals and 350 clinics under its umbrella.
- Co-op Business Alliance
- Since the activities of the co-op are restricted depending on the prefecture and occupational area, a business alliance is organized when conducting a large business by cooperating with other co-ops such as joint purchasing. In the regional co-op, products jointly developed by the business alliance (Private brand) Is produced in large numbers.
- Sunnet Business Alliance,Corp Deli Life Cooperative Association,You Corp Business Alliance,,,Corp Kinki Business Alliance,,,
- Seikatsu Club Business Association Seikatsu Cooperative Association,Pal System Life Cooperative Association,Life Cooperative Association Kirari,Green Corp Consumers' Co-op Federation
- Prefectural Consumers' Co-operative Union
- In addition to the above federations, there are prefectural federations. Each single cooperative often belongs to both a prefectural federation and a business federation.
- The co-op organization itself is a non-profit cooperative, but food manufacturing and processingComputer systemWith the investment of individual co-ops and federations such as the Japanese Consumers' Co-op for the purpose of performing specific tasks such as developmentsubsidiary(There is also 100% investment) exists.
Research in the world
Globally, Canadian co-operative activistsAlexander LaidlawThe "Raid Draw Report" by Cooperative is a major guideline for today's co-operative movement.In this report, "democratic participation of union members" and "social objectives as well as economic objectives of co-operatives" were advocated as basic ideas.This was a warning that co-operatives were also becoming more corporate as the economic situation became more market-oriented from around 1980.
British journalistPublished in 2015''PostCapitalism: A Guide to our Future''Among them, we are paying attention to the fact that cooperatives are increasing the number of cooperatives even in the global economic crisis since 2008 and that they are creating stable employment. We look forward to the role of co-operatives in post-capitalist societies.
Italian philosopherAntonio NeguriIn his book, he states that he expects the role that cooperatives should play in the present age of globalization.
Research in Japan
- ^ "Meaning of Consumers' co-operative". English-Japanese dictionary. Weblio. 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ "English translation of consumer co-op". Eijiro on the WEB. Arc. 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Home | ICA”. International Co-operative Alliance. 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ Aki Yamamoto, "History of the Japanese Consumers' Co-operative Movement," Nihon Hyoronsha, 1983, p. 91.ISBN 4535574065.
- ^ "Co-op Food | Local convenience on food, drink and groceries”. The Co-operative Group. 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Overseas cooperatives.There are hints on how union members work --Nikkei BP Future Reclaimed Business Farm (February 2017, 2) Retrieved February 28, 2021.
- ^ "To open a consultation desk in Hachinohe Prefecture Consumer Credit Co-op". Iwate Daily(November 2010, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2010, 5.
- ^ Renamed from "Iwate Prefecture Consumer Credit Life Cooperative" in line with the opening of a consultation desk in Hachinohe City on June 2010..
- ^ Co-ops whose activities are centered on joint purchasing also have co-ops that also carry out similar lending projects. Detail is,Microfinance #Microfinance in JapanSee.
- ^ "Origin of the rainbow flag”. Hitotsubashi University Library. 2011/9/22Browse.
- ^ "Cooperative Research Institute". 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Cooperative Research Institute". 2017/6/4Browse.
- ^ "Japan Cooperative Association". 2017/6/4Browse.
- Non profit organization/Civic groups/Union
- Civil society/community/Autonomy/Self-management
- Solidarity economy/Community business/Social enterprise/mutual aid/Right to join
- Sales credit/accounts receivable/Membership system
- Cooperative/Industrial Union Law/Industrial union/Credit union/Worker cooperative
- Partnership company/A limited company/Joint stock company/Self-managed socialism/Mixed economy
- Japan Specialty Store Association
- .coop --Domain names available to co-operatives
- Joint purchase
- List of Japanese Co-ops
- Regional party --Many political parties are based on consumer co-ops. "Consumer network"Citizen's network" is named.
- All Japan Democratic Medical Association --There are many medical co-ops in the member institutions.
- National Cooperative Labor Union Federation
- Labor union
- Toyohiko Kagawa
- "Mr. Shiraishi of the co-op(Masanori Shiraishi) --University Cooperative (Intercollege Coop) staff
- International Cooperative Year
- Student Committee
- Yoshio Yamashita - Member of the House of Councilors(Japan Communist Party), originalOsaka Kawachi Citizens' Co-opStaff
- Razor Ramon HG - Comedian, OriginalConsumers' cooperative co-op KobeStaff
- Home | ICA (English)
- "Consumer cooperative』- Koto bank
- "Consumer cooperative』- Koto bank
- What is a consumer co-op? --Distribution terminology Webliodictionary
- Japan Consumers' Cooperative Federation
- Connect with CO / OP Action Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Assistance - FacebookOfficial account
- National University Co-op Federation
- National Co-operative Federation: Metropolitan / prefectural / prefectural mutual aid. However, although Kanagawa Prefecture is used under the name of "National Mutual Aid", the Kanagawa Prefectural Mutual Aid Life Cooperative Association uses the name of "Kanagawa Prefectural Mutual Aid".Does not belong to the above-mentioned Co-op.
- Consumers' Co-op Law - e-Gov Law Search
- Consumers' Co-op (Co-op) - Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Co-op recommended training camp license