Reasons to think about "how to stop medicine" -Book review "Psychosomatic medicine / psychiatric medicine, how to stop / how to use"-
If you write the contents roughly
The way it reacts also changes depending on the stage of development.
I think there has never been an era of taking so much medicine.If I have a headache, I have a headache ... → Continue reading
THE MEDIA is a web media that delivers breaking news, news, and columns based on the concept of "independent of adult circumstances".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Developmental stage theory
Developmental stage theory(Hatsutsudankai,British: developmental stage theories) Is the theory that human childhood development can be divided into stages characterized by qualitative differences in behavior..
There are several different views on how psychological and physical development progresses throughout life. It is common among developmental psychologists to consider that development varies from person to person, and that development is followed simultaneously across multiple domains..
- Jean Piaget -(theory of cognitive development ）
- Neo-Piagetian theories of cognitive development
- Michael Commons' Model of Hierarchical Complexity.
- Eric H. Ericsson - Ericsson's theory of psychosocial development(Erikson's stages of psychosocial development)
- James W. Fowler's stages of faith development theory
- Sigmund Freud - Psychological development theory(Psychosexual stages)
- Lawrence Kohlberg - Moral development theory 
- Jane Loevinger, Stages of ego development.
- Margaret Mahler - separation-individuation theory of child development
- James Marcia's theory of identity achievement
- Rudolf Steiner - Seven years
- Maria Montessori - sensitive periods of development.
- Abraham Maslow - Self-realization theory
- Clare W. Graves' Emergent Cyclic Levels of Existence Theory.
- Judith Rich Harris - Modular theory of social development.
- Don Beck and Chris Cowan, Spiral Dynamics.
- - Third ageArgument
- ^ Hayslip, Bert JR., Et al. (2006). Developmental Stage Theories. Chapter in: Michel Hersen & Jay C. Thomas (ed): Comprehensive Handbook Of Personality and Psychopathology. Retrieved October 14, 2012 
- ^ Grivas J. & Carter L. "Psychology for South Australia Stage I"
- ^ Kohlberg, L. (1987). The measurement of moral judgment.Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- ^ Lievegoed, Bernard (1997). Phases: the spiritual rhythms of adult life. Forest Row, GB: Rudolf Steiner Press. ISBN 1855840561
- ^ Maslow, AH (1987). Motivation and personality (3rd ed.), New York: Harper & Row
- ^ Peter Laslett (1987). “The Emergence of the Third Age”. Aging & Society (Cambridge University Press) 7 (2): 133-160. two:10.1017 / S0144686X00012538.