Photo Rich in iron and vitamins.
Low-calorie sharks are excellent as diet foods to eat in the morning [Time nutrition and seasonal foods]
If you write the contents roughly
Shark meat has a moist chicken-like texture and is rich in protein.
[Time nutrition and seasonal ingredients] Shark Shark meat has a light and elegant taste, but I heard that you are worried about the unique smell ... → Continue reading
Daily Gendai Healthcare
We will deliver the medical and health articles of the evening paper "Daily Gendai". From everyday health laws to the latest medical information, all articles are based on interviews with doctors and specialists.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Shark meat(Shark meat) isseafoodCan be eaten asshark OfmeatIs.Human consumption of shark meat is described in documents of the 4th century AD.Porbeagle,Shortfin mako shark,Requiem shark,Thresher sharkVarious types such as are consumed..Popular in Asia, often dried, smoked and salted..Routine consumption in Japan, India, Sri Lanka, parts of Africa and Mexico..In the West, it is sometimes considered inferior food, but it has become more popular these days..
Untreated shark meat has a high concentrationUreaDue to the accumulation ofammoniaHas a strong odor..Urea content and ammonia odor can be reduced by marinating with lemon juice, vinegar, milk, salt water, etc..steak,FilletMay be processed into.
On islands in East Africa and the Indian Ocean, shark meat has been the subject of trade and has been a major source of protein for centuries...It is mainly consumed in coastal areas.Salting extends the expiration date and makes it easier to transport.
Japan has a large share of imports and exports in the trade of fresh and frozen shark meat...Sausages, surimi, kamaboko, fish dumplings and other products are often processed and consumed...Traditionally, it is a fish species that has been consumed all over Japan..
In Australia, shark meat is known as flakes and is popular.Flakes are abundant, mainly along the eastern coast of Australia, small and benthicHoshi sharkMade from.Fish and chipsOften used as a material for.
United Nations Food and Agriculture OrganizationAccording to European countries, shark meat is a major market.Dogfish sharkPickled in vinegar is often eaten in England, Germany, France and Scandinavian countries..Usually, it is cut into steak or fins and consumed...However, in Germany, back meat, belly meat and smoked belly meat are preferred and are called Schiller locken... According to FAO, Italy was the largest importer of shark meat in 1999, followed by France and Spain..
- Bake & Shark
- Shark's fin
- Ray meat --Ai is also a type of Elasmobranchii, which is a member of the shark family.Like sharks, when the freshness drops, urea hydrolyzes to produce ammonia.Since it does not spoil easily, it can be eaten even in mountainous areas.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m Vannuccini, S. (1999). Shark Utilization, Marketing, and TradeFAO fisheries technical paper. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Pp. 66-93. ISBN 978-92-5-104361-5
- ^ a b c d Carwardine, M. (2004). Shark. Firefly Books. P. PT 126. ISBN 978-1-55297-948-8
- ^ Kim, SK (2014). Seafood Processing By-Products: Trends and Applications. SpringerLink: Bucher. Springer. P. 30. ISBN 978-1-4614-9590-1
- ^ Bashline, Sylvia (January 1980). “Eating Shark-Instead of Vice Versa”. Field & Stream. Pp. 46. 2015/8/26Browse.
- ^ May Ridge, "Shark Eating Habits in Modern Times," Journal of the Japanese Society of Cooking Science, Vol. 48, No. 4, Japan Cooking Science Society, 2015, pp. 308-319, two:10.11402 / cookery science.48.308.
- ^ John Ford, Robert Day: "Flake is sustainable gummy shark, except when it's not". The Conversation. May 1, 2015.
- ^ a b Deutsch, J .; Murakhver, N. (2012). They Eat That ?: A Cultural Encyclopedia of Weird and Exotic Food from around the World. ABC-CLIO. Pp. 91-92. ISBN 978-0-313-38059-4