[New Corona] Newly infected people, 719 people, the highest number ever in Osaka Nara also updated the highest number ever
If you write the contents roughly
In Nara Prefecture, 6 people were confirmed to be infected, the highest number ever, following the 78th.
Osaka Prefecture announced on the 6th that 719 people were newly infected with the new coronavirus that was found on that day.The epidemic started last year ... → Continue reading
To the Japanese medical community, which is facing the super-aging society and the tightness of medical resources at the same time, from each viewpoint, we will convey the voice of medical personnel striving to provide better medical care as it is, from a clinical perspective, a field perspective , This is a blog site for patients.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kii PeninsulaIn the inland area,Regulatory country OfYamatoExcept for the northwestern basin, there are steep mountains, and the population is highly biased.The prefecture area is the eighth smallest in JapanInland 8 prefecturesIs the narrowest.
The district of the prefectureHokuwa,neutralize,Seiwa,Uda(Towa),Yoshino(Nanwa), etc., but the boundaries of each are ambiguous, and in recent years,Central structure lineIt is often written as North or South.
- basin : Nara Basin
- Mountain : Kii Mountains-Ikoma Mountains-Mt. Kongouzan land-Mt. Takamiyama area
- plateau : Yamato Plateau
- river : Yamato River-Yoshinogawa-Totsugawa
- (I.e. : Eight Mt. Kyogatake-Ulsan-Mt. Shakagatake-Daitokendake-Mt. Sanjogatake-Inamuragatake-Mt. Odaigahara-Mt. Takamiyama-Mt. Kongouzan-Yamato Mt. Katsuragisan-Nijo Kamiyama-Ikomayama-Wakasayama
- Nara Basin
- The Nara Basin is located northwest of the center of Nara Prefecture.OsakaAs a result of the progress in housing development,Osaka,Kyoto City OfBed townThat is, one-eighth of the residents of the prefecture commute to work outside of the prefecture such as Osaka and Kyoto (Nara citizen）.. In addition, the hills around the basin (Keihanna Hills, Akajin Hills,Yada Hills-Umami HillsIn)New townWas also developed.
- Yamato Plateau
- Yamato Kogen is located in the eastern part of Nara prefecture.In the northeastern part of the prefecture Uda CityThen.HaibaraBed townization is seen mainly inMeihan National HighwayAlong the Nara city Tsume districtYamazoe VillageThen you can see the industrial park. Basically, there is more nature than the Nara basin,Tsukigase Bairin,Sakai PlateauThe idyllic scenery spreads out.
- Yoshino Mountains
- YoshinoThe area is close to two-thirds of Nara prefecture (Kanagawa,SagaIs equal to the forest area. The range isYoshino-gunSame asGojo CityIs added. Especially known in the Yoshino area isYoshino Town OfSenbonzakuraThen, many tourists come in the spring. Also,world Heritage OfDaegu Oku Omichi-Kumano Kodo(Kobeji),Mountain worshipIt has been gathering many religions since ancient times as a sacred land.Oyodo TownIn some areas of the northern part of the county,Kintetsu Yoshino LineAs it is along the railway line and there are relatively many habitable areas, like the northern part of the prefectureOsaka,Kyoto CityAs a bed townNew townIs being developed. On the other hand,Kamikitayama Village,Nosakogawa VillageMost areas are steep mountainsResidential areaHowever, the population is small at around 1,000 in many villages due to poor transportation due to delays in road measures.
|Northwest||Northeast||Gojo, Northern Yoshino||Southeast||Southwest|
The so-called large annual and daily temperature differencesInland climateThe annual average temperature in Nara is 14.6 °CMeteorological officeIt is almost the average temperature. Precipitation is 1333.2 throughout the yearmmIn the Nara Basin (areas such as Nara City and Kashihara City), when the winter-type pressure distribution is strong,Snow cloudMay flow in,SnowfallSometimes, but overallSnowfallThere are not many observation days (23.3 days per year on average). On the other hand, the Gojo area, Yoshino area, Uda area, etc. may be hit by snowfall and snowfall.Tenkawa Village-Kamikitayama VillageThere is also a ski resort in (OsakaからTsu CityOnly two villages in Kinki to the south). In these areas, snow is affecting traffic, and Nara Prefecture's road policy states thatSnow damageThe wording "countermeasures" is included. AlsoTemperate.
Weather is generallySeto Inland Sea climateNorth which belongs toNara)WhenPacific climateSouth which belongs toYoshino-gunTotsukawaIt is roughly divided into a windhouse). The weather forecast will be announced separately for the north and south.
Further north is northwest (reference area is Nara basin of Nara city in narrow sense), northeast (reference area isUda Cityso,Yamabe District-Uda City), Gojo/Northern YoshinoGojo CityAnd oldOto VillageGojo city area excludingYoshino-gun(3 towns) and divided into 3 sub-divisions.
South to the southeast (reference ground is Yoshino-gunKamikitayamaso,Uda-gun・Yoshino-gun's eastern Omine system east side and southwestern partTotsukawaWindhouse,Gojo CityOld ofOto VillageArea ofTotsukawa-Nosakogawa Village) And is divided into two.
The prefecture is typicalbasinThe climate is quite humid in the summer. The highest temperatures in July and August 2005 were 7°C at Futsuya, Totsukawa-mura, 8°C at Kamikitayama, 37.3°C at Gojo, and 37.0°C at Nara. Also, when the maximum temperature is 36.7°C or higherSummerNara and Gojo have 60 days out of almost all days, which is the highest in the prefecture.However, regarding the daytime temperature in summer, Totsukawa-mura Kazeya and Kamikitayama are often higher than Nara and Gojo, and the temperature is sometimes the highest in the Kinki region due to the extremely intense heat.
The cold winter is severe in every region. Even the entire Kinki region competes for one or two, and in the Totsugawa side of the Sea of Japan sideToyookaThere are days when it gets colder than that. The average temperature in the winter is lower in the Nara basin than in the Kyoto basin, which is generally said to be cold. In addition, the cold in the northern mountains often continues until around March, and the lowest temperature record throughout the year is recorded in March.Uda CityOuda has -6.2 ° C and Nara City needle has -6.1 ° C, and these Uda areas are late.FrostIt is easily affected by. In addition, as mentioned above, there are areas affected by snowfall, and the weather is uncertain in Nara Prefecture.
typhoonIt is rare to be seriously damaged because of the inland area, but 1912 people were killed by the storm in 93, 1959 (Showa 34) Typhoon No. 15 (Isewan TyphoonIn ), 113 people were killed and lost due to wind and flood damage.Typhoon 7Then.Murou-ji TempleCultural assets such as five-storied pagoda were severely damagedFor example, when a typhoon moves northward on the Kii Peninsula, it may cause serious damage due to the effects of topography.
Yoshino area throughout the year(I.e.At the same time as being one of the most rainy areas in JapanTyphoon ginzaBut also.Of course, when a typhoon approaches and passes, the typhoon itselfEast China SeaThroughSea of JapanWhen you exitShikokuLanded inChugokuThe warm and moist southeastern wind hits the Kii Mountains even when traversing the area, and heavy rains tend to occur mainly on the southeastern slopes.As a typical example, it happened in August 1889 (Meiji 22).Totsugawa Great FloodAnd 2011 (Heisei 23)Typhoon 12There is.Especially in Typhoon No. 2011 in 23 (Heisei 12)Kamikitayama VillageThe 72-hour rainfall in Japan was 1652.5 mm, which was the largest in the history of observation in Japan, and caused enormous damage to the Kii Peninsula.Heavy rain on the Kii Peninsula"Or"Great flood damage on the Kii Peninsula"It is called.
- Osaka : Hirakata-Katano City-Shijonawate City-Daito City-Higashi Osaka City- -Kashiwara City-Habikino-Kawachinagano City-Minamikawachi-gunPrince Town・Minamikawachi-gunHenan Town・Minamikawachi-gunChihaya Akasaka Village
- Kyoto : Kyotanabe City-Kizugawa-Soraku-gunSeika Town・Soraku-gunKasagi・Soraku-gunMinamiyamashiro Village
- Mie : Iga City-Nabari-Tsu City-Matsusaka City-Owase City-Kumano City-Taki-gunOdaimachi-Kitamuro-gunKihoku
- Wakayama : Hashimoto-Tanabe City-Shingu City-Ito-gunKatsuragi Town・Ito-gunKoya Town-Arita-gunAritagawa Town-Higashimuro-gunKitayama Village
Nara Prefecture has 12 cities, 7 districts, 15 towns, and 12 villages.MunicipalitiesThere is. All the readings of the village are "mura". The way to read the town is "chou".
- Nara(Prefectural office location,Core city）
- Yamatokoriyama City
- Tenri City
- Gojo City
- Gosho City
- Ikoma City
- Uda City
- Yamabe District - Yamazoe Village
- Ikoma-gun - Tairamachi,Misato Town,Ikaruga Town,Relief town
- Isojo-gun - Kawanishi Town,Miyake Town,Tahara Honmachi
- Uda-gun - Soni Village,Mitsue Village
- Takaichi-gun - Takatori Town,Asuka Village
- Kitakatsuragi-gun - Kamimaki Town,Oji Town,Goryo Town,Kawai Town
- Yoshino-gun - Yoshino Town,Oyodo Town,Shimoichi Town,Kurotaki Village,Tenkawa Village,Nosakogawa Village,Totsukawa,Shimokitayama Village,Kamikitayama Village,Kawakami-mura,Higashiyoshino Village
In Nara prefecture, many local governmentsOsaka metropolitan areaIncluded in. The table below shows the prefectureUrban employment areaIs represented. On the other hand, in addition to local governments in the Osaka metropolitan areaGojo CityAnd part of Yoshino-gunKeihanshin metropolitan areainclude. It is the prefectural capitalNara,Ikoma CityIs located in the northernmost part of the prefecture, and is a commuter town with convenient access to Osaka and Kyoto. Also, as a major public transportation method in Nara PrefectureKinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu) is responsible for the majority, and in the central part of the prefectureKashihara,Gosho City, In the southern part of the prefectureYoshino TownFrom the above, it is possible to access the Osaka metropolitan area in about an hour.
|Yamazoe Village||(I.e. Metropolitan area||(I.e. Metropolitan area||(I.e. Metropolitan area||(I.e. Metropolitan area||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Iga Metropolitan area||Iga Metropolitan area||Yamazoe Village|
|Tsukigase Village||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Tsumura||Tianli Metropolitan area||-||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Nara||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Yamatokoriyama City||Yamatokoriyama City|
|Tenri City||Tianli Metropolitan area||Tenri City|
|Kashihara||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Gosho City||-||Gosho City|
|Ikoma City||Osaka Metropolitan area||Ikoma City|
|Misato Town||Misato Town|
|Ikaruga Town||Ikaruga Town|
|Relief town||Relief town|
|Kawanishi Town||Kawanishi Town|
|Miyake Town||-||Miyake Town|
|Tahara Honmachi||Osaka Metropolitan area||Tahara Honmachi|
|Takatori Town||Takatori Town|
|Asuka Village||Asuka Village|
|Kamimaki Town||Kamimaki Town|
|Oji Town||Oji Town|
|Goryo Town||Goryo Town|
|Kawai Town||Kawai Town|
|Haibara Town||-||-||Uda City|
|Soni Village||-||-||Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Osaka Metropolitan area|
|Iga Metropolitan area|
|Iga Metropolitan area|
|Iga Metropolitan area|
|Mitsue Village||-||-||Mitsue Village|
|Gojo City||Gojo Metropolitan area||Gojo Metropolitan area||Gojo Metropolitan area||Gojo Metropolitan area||-||-||-||Gojo City|
Northern and southern regions
Nara PrefectureResidential areaIs the lowest in the nation, and more than 9% of the population is in the northwest.Nara BasinConcentrate on (Yamato Plain). NorthwestKeihanshin metropolitan areaIn addition, while the transportation to Osaka and Kyoto is well developed as a suburban area,world Heritage(world Cultural Heritage)Cultural assets of the ancient capital Nara,Buddhist buildings in the Horyuji areaIt is also endowed with historical and cultural heritage. On the other hand, most of the southern region is mountainous,Yoshino cedarThere are industries that make use of nature, such as forestry and leisure in Kinokawa, as well as the world heritage (World Cultural Heritage)Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii MountainsIt is endowed with such historical cultural heritage.
About 2 years ago in Nara (Carbon 14 datingAccording to)PaleolithicPeople started living. Western prefectureNijo KamiyamaThe whole area becomes stoneware stoneSanukiteThe site of the north foot of Nikamiyama has more than 60 sites of Paleolithic sites.Knife shaped stoneware-Stone core-FlakesRelics have been excavated.
Jomon PeriodToKizu River-YoshinogawaRivers of the water system flowYamato Plateau,YoshinoyamaThe ruins are distributed around the one body.KinkiHowever, there are few archeological sites from the beginning of the Jomon period, but the oldest Jomon archaeological site in the prefecture is the Okawa archeological site of Chuzozan in Yamazoe village. Uplifting pottery from the early days has been excavated from the ruins. In addition, claw-shaped earthenware from the early days was excavated from the Uezu-Katakari site of Kamitsu, Yamazoe Village, in the Tase River basin.
In the Yoshino River basin, at the Sakuragaoka site of Oyodo Town, you can see the early and middle Jomon periods.Pit dwellingRuinsFurnaceTraces are detected. Kawakami village SakoNiu Kawakami ShrineIn the old precincts of the island, there is the Miyanodaira site from the early Jomon period to the first half of the late period,Yoshino TownFrom the late Jomon period to the middle Yayoi periodMiyataki ruinsIs located. In the Uda area, the Hongo Otashita site of the late Jomon period (Uda CityFrom Ouda Hongo)Acorn OfStorage hole1 units (both diameter and depth of about 45 meter) were discovered.
In the Nara basinNunodome Ruins, And the remains from the early Jomon period are distributed, but the remains of the middle Jomon period are scarce. The number of archaeological sites has increased in the late Jomon period, and hardball pearls have also been unearthed at the Furudome site due to the remains of the late Jomon period. In the late Jomon period, there are Kashihara Ruins and Takeuchi Ruins,Mt.Fish bones were also excavated from the Kashihara site at the eastern foot of the island,Osaka BayTrading with the shore area is assumed.
Yayoi PeriodIn the Nara basin, the ruins of villages are distributed in the area, especially on the left bank of the Hatsuse River.Karako and Key RuinsIs known as a large-scale village that has continued since the early Yayoi period. Paddy field remains showing the existence of paddy farming from the Karako/Kagi ruinsMoat, Wooden farm tools, carbonized rice, remains of stilt buildings, etc. can be seen,Bronze wareA mold showing production has also been unearthed. In addition, a large number of village-shaped village ruins are distributed around the Karako/Kagi ruins.
In the late Yayoi period in the basin and Uda areaHighland villageAppears.
Kofun period, Asuka period, Nara period
A.D.3st centuryから4st centuryAroundKofun periodIn the previous term,KinaiThe Australian tribe strengthened their power and chanted the surrounding area. After many years and substitutions, it became a major force that dominated most of the present-day Japan region after interacting with other regions, offensive and defensive, and interacting with the continent. This isYamato kingshipIt is called.
The Yamato kingship is nowRoyal familyIs said to be the ancestor ofImperial Household AgencyRationalTomb of the EmperorAnd so on. AlsoYamadai KuniTheory equated withKitakyushuThe theory that it was a country newly established by the descendants of Yamatai,Emperor JimmuThere is a east transition theory.Renewal of DahuaIn the previous generation, the royal territory under the direct control of the courtWakokuIt is also called (Yamato no Mutsugata), and enshrines the spirit of a vegetable garden that grows vegetables for the sake of giving to the emperor. Six prefectures (Ichi), Takaichi, and Katsuragi were given special attention. Oken Shrine exists as a Shikinai Shrine in the prefecture.
The tombs, which are considered to be the burial mounds of the Yamato administration and the Yamadai Kokusai Union, have been built in the Nara basin one after another since the middle of the 3rd century. To enumerate them, the Sotoyama burial mounds in the southeastern region,Matakomu Burial Mounds,Yanagimoto Burial Mounds,Yamato Burial MoundsThere are also 200 huge burial mounds over 6 meters long. Collectively, these groups of burial mounds are sometimes referred to as the Owa Kofun group. Of Sofu areaSaki HillsToSaki shield line burial mounds, Around the Mami HillsUmami Burial MoundsIs located.
From ancient timesShintoReligious FaithTradition, and6st century OfBuddhismDue to national policy since its introduction,ShrineBuddhist templeThere are many.Soga horseFounded byAsuka TempleAndPrince ShotokuFounded byHoryuji templeAre known.
Since the Yamato kingship was established8st centuryYamato in this area until the endImperial courtThere is a palace of the emperor of都Was placed.Yamato periodからAsuka PeriodIn the past, there were many shrines in Kashihara and Takaichi counties (Asuka Kyoto Remains). EspeciallyKyo FujiwaraIt is,Emperor emperor4 years(690) Was started in 8 years694) CompletedJubo systemKnown as the Chinese style capital city. afterwards,Wado3 years(710)HeijokyoThe capital was transferred (Nara periodBeginning of).
In HeijokyoEnvoyThrough唐Cultural exchanges with other countries were held. We keep treasures imported from foreign countries togetherShosoinIs de factoSilk roadIs the end point of. Also,Emperor Shomu OfProtection stateBy policyKofuku-ji TempleBuddhist forces strengthen their power,Tenpyo Katsuho4 years(752)Todaiji TempleThe Great Buddha Opening Party was held in.
The temple and shrine powers that had an influence that contributed to the capital transfer from Heijokyo to Nagaokakyo remained in this area even after the capital was transferred, and became a major force under the control of the cultivators in the area thereafter.
From the Heian period to the Middle Ages
Heian periodIn the second half,Gen Seiwa OfGenmanchuSecond son ofMinamoto(Brother·Minamoto no Yorimitsu/Genji Settsu.. Younger brother·Minamoto no Yoritomo/Gen Kawachi)ofGen YamatoBecame the headquarters of. It should be noted that although it is not the stage of a major historical event in Japan in the Middle Ages, it is a region with a warm and fertile basin, so all the Australians in this region had great power.
On the other hand, in the steep mountains in the south, anti-central forces (among them, anti-mainstream royal family) settled their lives by taking advantage of the land, and the central government (the Imperial Court in Kyoto, andShogunate) The era of staring at us continued for a long time.Northern and Northern Dynasties OfEmperor Godaigo OfYoshino Imperial Court(South morning) is famous. The Yoshino Imperial Court continued to resist for 60 years while making the most of the local interests and working together with samurai powers in various places.North morningIt fell to. However, I did not stop the activity after that,Onin's rebellionThen.Yutaka YamanaWas also recommended.
Mr. Fujiwara's temple built in the Nara eraKofuku-ji Temple-Todaiji TempleThe Nanto Temple boasted great power. For this reason,Kamakura-MuromachiThe samurai government couldn't put in place the Yamato guards. Mr. Taira tried to control the southern capital by doing Todaiji burning and others, but it did not work.
Sengoku periodToTsutsui-Ochi.. and the like fought over the Kitayamato area, but could not become a powerful controlling force, and was supported by Mr. Hosokawa, Mr. Hatakeyama, and Mr. Miyoshi.Akazawa Asahi,Kizawa Nagamasa-Hide MatsunagaUnder the control of other powers.16st centuryAt the end ofJunkei Tsutsui Oda NobunagaIn the background of the power of. Also,Ikko SectAs a mission base forImai TownFought against the Nobunaga army by making it a city city surrounded by a moat, but it was developed as a self-governing city by allowing censorship even though it was abandoned, and thriving commerce and industry.
The early modern period
Hideyoshi ToyotomiIn the age ofIga countryMoved to, on behalf ofKoriyama CastleToBig wordToyotomi HidenagaBased on this, Yamato became stable after embarking on regional reorganization and industrial incentives.
Edo Period TheNara(Nara magistrate)・Gojo(Dr. Gojo)(I.e.The shogunate has direct control over (Soseki)Koriyama DomainHas a maximum stone height of 15 stones (however,TsuhanAlso has a territory in Yamabe-gun, etc., and the Tsu domain is the largest Ishitaka if it is included)Takatori DomainMoved to Kashiwara, Niwa KuniwaraGenrokuThe Matsuyama domain, which was located in Ouda, Uda City until 8 (1695), has 2 stones.Koizumi Domain-Yagyu Clan-Yanagimoto Domain-Shibamura Domain-Kushira DomainWas a camp. In addition, there was the Tawara Honjinya, a Hirano family who took turns.
Of these, the vast mountains of southern Yamato are under the jurisdiction of GojoHeavenIt became (the government directly controlled by the Shogunate). Totsukawa VillageTotsukawa GoshiThe local government (gomura) and other areas were self-governing. In addition, although it is not well known, the governor's territory and jurisdiction of Gojo was quite wide and included some parts of the present Wakayama prefecture.
After the Meiji Restoration
Keio4 years/Meiji1st January (1868May 2),New government TheSoegami-gunNaraToYamatojindaiInstalled.Governor General of YamatoThrough the same yearMay 5On (July 7)Nara(1rd),May 7On (July 9)NarafuNext to YamatoShogunate,Flag territory,Temple and shrineHas jurisdiction over.Meiji2May 7(1869October 8)NaraRenamed to. Totsukawago in the same yearMinistry of MilitaryMilitary officerTo (laterGojo prefecture(Transferred to), 3rd year of Meiji (1870)Uchi-gun-Yoshino-gunandKuzugami-gun-Uda-gunHave been transferred to Gojo prefecture. At the time of the separation of Gojo prefecture, the jurisdiction of Nara prefecture wasSoegami-gun68 villages,Soge District8 villages,Taira-gun61 villages,Hirose-gun12 villages,Kuzushita-gun34 villages, 31 villages in Kuzugami-gun,Ninkai-gun8 villages, 89 villages in Uda-gun,Shikigami-gun21 villages,Shimonoshita-gun26 villages,Juichi-gun38 villages,Takaichi-gun41 villages,Yamabe DistrictThere were 55 villages (all part of the county).
4th year of Meiji (1871), the 1 prefectures of Yamato were integrated by the first prefecture integration, and Nara prefecture was newly established.1876(Meiji 9)Sakai prefectureWill be transferred to. Sakai prefecture1881(Meiji 14)OsakaNara was established as the "Yamato area of Osaka prefecture". But,1887(20th year of Meiji)May 11Is divided from Osaka Prefecture,Nara(Second) was re-installed.
In 1892 (Meiji 25) Minatomachi (currentlyJR Namba Station)-With the opening of the railway between Nara and Osaka and Nara in 1896 (Meiji 29)Nara RailwayKizu-Nara was connected by opening Kyoto between Nara, and Nara Prefecture with many shrines and temples will prosper as a tourist destination. Furthermore, in 1914 (Taisho3 years) August,Osaka Electric Orbit(Large gauge,Kinki Nippon RailwayIs the predecessor of Uenohonmachi Station in Osaka (currentlyOsaka Uehonmachi Station)- Nara StationBetween 30.8km(CurrentKintetsu Nara Line) The opening of the business has improved the transportation access between Osaka and Nara. On the other hand, it was the second longest tunnel in Japan at that timeIkoma TunnelThe opening of the building was a difficult construction, and after the opening the railroad fell into a serious management crisis. Fortunately for the company, passenger use was favorable, completing debt consolidation in March 1916 (Taisho 5) and eventually turning to aggressive expansion of the route network.
After that,Shinohara Jingu ShrineIn 1923 (Taisho 12), the ridge line (currentlyKintetsu Kashihara Line) Was opened to the public, and in 1925 (Taisho 14) the Yagi line (currentlyKintetsu Osaka Line OfYagi West Exit StationWest section) was opened and many tourists decided to visit the shrine. Around the same time, I made it to OsakaOsaka Railway (2nd generation)(CurrentKintetsu South Osaka Line) Is extending the route to Kashihara Jingu, 1929 (Showa4 years) at Kumeji Station (currentlyKashihara Jingumae Station) Was reached, and the whole line was just opened to Yoshino in 1928.Yoshino Railway(CurrentKintetsu Yoshino Line) Started direct operation with. It was held in 1940 (Showa 15) by the public and private sectors2600 AD FestivalIn both lines andWire savingMany worshipers visited the Kashihara Shrine, which was deeply associated with Emperor Jimmu through.
In July 1950 (Showa 25), starting with the development of residential land by Kintetsu,In front of schoolAroundLuxury residential areaAs the development progresses asHokuwaThe foundation for the development of the area as a bed town in Osaka was laid.High economic growth period30 (1955) To 48 (1973), along the Kintetsu Nara Line and along the Kintetsu Osaka Line, along the Kintetsu South Osaka Line along with residential development, rapid urbanization progressed throughout the Nara basin. From the end of the Showa periodHeiseiIn the early days,Bubble economyAs a result of the rise in land prices in the central part of Osaka due to the rise in land prices in the prefecture, residential development has come to be seen in Uda City, Oyodo Town, and Gojo City other than the Nara Basin, and the population of the prefecture has increased. ContinueDonut phenomenonWas greatly affected by. After 2000 (Heisei 12),Return to the city centerHowever, the population is turning down, but development is progressing in areas close to Osaka, such as Ikoma City, Kashiba City, and Nara City, where the prefectural capital is located. As a result, the out-of-prefecture employment rate is 29.98%, which is the highest in Japan, surpassing Saitama Prefecture (2nd place) and Chiba Prefecture (3rd place) (2005.Census), the difference in population between day and night is large.
また1987(Showa 62)Kansai Science CityWith the inauguration of Ikoma City and Nara City will be included in the target area of the city.Heijo/Soraku New TownDevelopment ofNara Institute of Science and TechnologyIt has also been developed in the field of academic research, such as the installation of buildings and restoration of the Heijo Palace ruins. further,Todaiji Academy,Nishi Yamato AcademyIt has become known as an educational area, with one of the most difficult private schools in Japan. Besides, per 1000 householdsピ ア ノIt is a characteristic of Nara prefecture that many households are focusing on their education and education based on the statistics that the number of cars owned is the highest in Japan (1999 units in 359).
In terms of sightseeing spots,1993ToBuddhist buildings in the Horyuji areaBut,1998ToCultural assets of the ancient capital NaraBecame a World Heritage Site, and since the 21st century2004ToSacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii MountainsBut,UNESCO Ofworld HeritageToday, the ancient capitals are so well known that they are called Kyoto and Nara, and they are prospering as a world-famous tourist city of Japan.Currently, the prefecture, Kashihara City, and Asuka Village are working toward the registration of the fourth World Heritage Site in the prefecture (target for 4).
Yamato has created a 21st century vision in Nara and aims to "create the world's bright Nara prefecture" and "an oasis in Kansai".. In addition, it is said to be the "hometown of Japan" because more capital cities have been built since ancient times.
In 2010, it was the 1300th year since the capital was moved to Heijokyo,Heijo relocation capital 1300 anniversary commemorative projectWas planned and the business association was established in May 2005. In addition, as the main project of the project, the "Heijo Relocation Capital 5 Festival" was held from the beginning of the year to the end of 2010, with the Heijo Palace Ruins as the main venue (April 1300 to November 4 of the same year).
Origin of prefecture name
|Population distribution by age in Nara and Japan (2005)||Nara Prefecture Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Nara Prefecture Population Trend
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- As of October 2007, 10: 1 people
- Population growth rate (2002 → 2007): -1.9%
Successive Governor of Nara Prefecture (after public election)
The numbers in parentheses indicate the term of office and the number of terms in office.
- Mansaku Nomura(April 1947, 4-October 21, 1951, third term)
- Ryzo Okuda(April 1951, 4-October 30, 1980, third term)
- Ueda Shigeru(April 1980, 10-October 26, 1991, third term)
- Yoshiya Kakimoto(April 1991, 11-October 28, 2007, third term)
- Shogo Arai(February 2007, 5-Fourth term in office)
Heisei 18 year
- Standard financial scale-2760 million yen
- General account revenue-JPY 4641 billion
- General account expenditure-¥4609 billion
- Current account ratio-92.6% (prefecture average 92.6)
- Real balance ratio-0.3%
- Real debt service ratio-12.6% (prefecture average 14.7%)
- Municipal debt per capita current amount-69 yen
- Number of employees per 100,000 population-1,135.47 (prefectural average 1,173.11)
- Laspeyres index -100.4 (Prefectural average 99.6)
- Personnel expenses, property expenses, etc. per capita-12 yen (prefectural average 0572 yen)
- Balance of local bonds, etc.
- Balance of local bonds for ordinary account-9842 million yen
- Special accounts other than the above (according to public sector accounting)-1670 million yen
- Main breakdown: Water business accounting-818 million yen, basin sewer business accounting-4200 million yen, medical college special account-351 million yen
- Debt guarantee balance of the third sector, etc.-3 million yen
- Main breakdown: Nara Prefecture Land Development Corporation-109 million yen, Nara Road Corporation-7700 million yen
- Total amount of local bonds, etc.-1 million yen (consolidated accounting)
- Nara prefectural government bond balance per person-86 yen (consolidated accounting)
Financial capability index
Financial capability indexAre classified into III groups (0.3 municipalities) of 0.4 to 11
- 18: 0.39699 (prefecture average 0.48)
- 17: 0.36 (17)
- The only one in the two prefectures of Kinki,Kansai Regional AssociationOriginally it was not participating.
- A young male captured in Higashiyoshino Village in January 1905 was last witnessedJapanese wolf.
- August 2006, 3,Minor“(Nara Prefectural Ordinance No. 18 of 57)”, which gives legal grounds for the guidance of, was approved/established by the Nara Prefectural Assembly with a majority of support from the LDP and Komei. There are criticisms that the Ordinance significantly limits the freedom of minors and may lead to the expansion of police authority. Also, in the previous year, it was the first time in JapanChild pornographyThe regulations that stipulate the prohibition of simple possession ofArticle 94 of the Constitution of JapanIt is pointed out that it may have deviated from the right to establish an ordinance within the scope of the law set forth in.Chairman's statement for the “Ordinance on Nara Prefectural Guidance (draft)”[Broken link] -Japan Federation of Bar Associations
- As mentioned above, there are many historical facilities, traditional events, and ruins in Nara Prefecture. For prefectures broadcast by NHK Nara or Nara TVNEWSThere is a tendency for news related to history to increase, and in addition to top news, it is not uncommon for several items to be organized into news related to historical and traditional events (local news in Nara Prefecture is related to these Often dominated by news).
- RecentMedical collapse-Childbirth refugeeAs always, the number of doctors involved in perinatal medicine is decreasing from each region. Therefore, the system of advanced gynecology and gynecology continues to be very scarce. In August 2006Oyodo Municipal Oyodo Hospital CaseThere has occurred. In August 2007, a pregnant 8-month-old pregnant woman who was transported by ambulance for abdominal pain contacted 7 hospitals, but could not find a transfer destination, and suffered a traffic accident on the way to the arrival destination. As a result, a miscarriage occurred (however, a pathological search revealed that the baby had already died in the womb and was stillborn, and there seems to be no relationship between the delay in transportation and the accident and death of the baby).
- Operated by Nara PrefectureNara Prefectural Nara HospitalとGojo Hospital2 hospitals on dutyObstetricsIllegal to doctorsovertime workNara Prefecture said Nara was not paying overtime payLabor Standards Inspection OfficeからDocument inspectionIt was known that it had been done. Also, both hospitalsLabor Standards ActIs obliged byLaborMakeCalled for “overtime work and holiday work,”36 agreementIt has also been discovered that they have not concluded.
- Nara Prefecture is the same as other Kinki regionsHanshin fanIt is said that there are manyKintetsu BuffaloesThere are still many fans of. Nara Prefecture is the main business area of Kinki Nippon Railway and also the former home base.Fujiidera StadiumWas close to
- 2012 year 3 month,TokushimaToTokushima GarrisonWith Nara Prefecture being the only one in Japan,Japan Ground Self-Defense Force OfGarrisonHas become a prefecture that does not exist(In Nara PrefectureDisaster dispatch TheKyotoUji cityIt is inOkubo CampIs in charge). As of 2013, in Nara PrefectureGojo CityHave shown a positive attitude towards attracting the Ground Self-Defense Force.
- At the end of March 2017Nara Boy PrisonIs the only one in 47 prefectures because it was closed due to deterioration.刑 務 所Does not exist.
Parliamentary member congressional district and lower house
- Nara 1 Ward : Nara city (excluding former Tsumura area), Ikoma city
- Nara 2 Ward : Nara City (formerly Tsumura Village), Yamatokoriyama City, Tenri City, Kashiba City, Yamabe District, Ikoma District, Isojo District, Kitakatsujo District
- Nara 3 Ward : Yamatotakada City, Kashihara City, Sakurai City, Gojo City, Gosho City, Katsuragi City, Uda City, Uda District, Takaichi District, Yoshino District
Parliamentary constituencies/Council of Councilors
Economic and industrial
- Nara PrefectureTourismThe industry is well developed, and shrines and temples and ruins of various places,ManyoThe hometown of the city attracts tourists. Nigatsudo, Todaiji TempleShujikai(Water) andKasuga Wakamiya On FestivalSuch as traditional eventsWakasayamaMountain grilling againShosoin Exhibition-Nara Flower AssociationMany tourists are familiar with new events such as. The annual number of tourists to Nara prefecture is about 4000 million. On the other hand, there are few lodging facilitiesHotelIn 2006, the number of houses was 46th by prefecture and the number of guest rooms was 47th (the lowest). As a result, many hotels are being robbed of Kyoto and Osaka, which have many hotels. Nara Prefecture is promoting the attraction of hotels.
- Strawberry,watermelon,persimmon,tea(Yamato tea) Is also a leading producer. In particular, there is a famous variety of strawberries called "Asuka Ruby" with the name of the prefecture.
- Japanese bookscalligraphyIndispensable toinkAnd brush (Nara city),tea ceremonyIndispensable toChasen(Ikoma CityTakayama), etc. Ink accounts for 95% of the national market share of products from Nara Prefecture..
- GoldfishThen.Yamatokoriyama CityIs known as a representative local producer in Japan. in recent yearsGoldfish scoopingThe tournament (national goldfish scooping championship) is bustling with participants from all over the country. The number of shipments is the highest in Japan. However, Nara is the only prefecture in Japan.Fisheries experimental stationIn some prefectures, there are no such cases, and goldfish diseases are handled by the Prefectural Livestock Division/Livestock Health Center.
- Raw noodlesThe four major production areas of (Sakurai-Miwa Somen). It is also one of the three major producers of hand-rolled noodles.
- In the mountains of the Yoshino area,forestryIs a core industry in the southern part of the prefecture.Yoshino cedarKnown for its brand.
- In the neutralization area,Socks(Goryo Town) Or baseballGrabIt also has a high share of sports equipment production.
- Misato TownThen, as a farmer in the Edo periodSandalsProduction is being carried out, and Japanese shoes manufacturing that continues that tradition (leather soled sandals,Sandals) Is inherited.
Life and transportation
There is no airport in Nara prefecture.In the northwestern part where more than 9% of the prefecture's population livesNara BasinThe nearest airport from (Yamato Plain) is in Osaka Prefecture.KIXorOsaka International Airport(Itami).他にはOther than thatKobe AirportIn the Uda area (depending on the destination), via the Kintetsu lineChubu International AirportIs also an option, and in the southernmost part of the prefecture such as Totsugawa villageNanki Shirahama AirportIs also an option.
In NaraTrainAll lines areElectrificationHas been done. This is the first time in Japan, and there are only one prefecture and three prefectures in Japan, including this prefecture (only for routes that carry passengers)... Also, within the prefectureRailcarThere is no regular train by.. There are 33 JR stations and 90 Kintetsu stations, many of which are Kintetsu stations, and the number of trains set is generally large. In particular, most of the nearest stations to popular tourist destinations are Kintetsu stations. Express March 2006KasugaWith the abolition, Nara Prefecture is the only prefecture in the 46 prefectures that has JR railway lines, and no JR regular limited express or express trains are running...Many Kintetsu limited express trains run on the Osaka Line.
The only railway companies that operate are JR West and Kintetsu, but KintetsuOsaka City High Speed Electric Orbit(Osaka Metro, formerlyOsaka Municipal Subway）center lane-Kyoto City Transportation Bureau(Kyoto Municipal Subway） Karasuma Line-Hanshin Electric Railway Hanshin Namba LineとMutual accessIt is carried out. Public transportation in the prefecture, including route busesKintetsu GroupOccupy a large number.
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- Kinki Nippon Railway(Kintetsu)
Of the same groupKintetsu BusandMie trafficIn addition to getting in from outside the prefecture,Keihan Bus,Nankai Rinkan BusIt runs in Nara prefecture slightly. Also,West Japan JR Bus TheExpress BusIt operates only in the past, but once used to operate regular route buses around Nara and Gojo. Also, although small in Yoshino,Yoshino Omine Cable CarHas a line (the companyYoshino RopewayAlso operated). In addition, in each municipalityCommunity busAnd so on.
Highway national road
Of our prefectureHighway national roadIs only this road, with a total length of 18.2 km, which is the lowest of 47 prefectures.
General national motorway
All of the Kyonawa Expressway, Minami-Hanna Road and Daini-Hanna Toll RoadGeneral national road OfBypass roadIt was constructed with a maintenance budget (Nishi-Meihan Expressway also1969(Showa 44) At the time of opening of March 3, it was a general toll road of general national highway No. 21 bypass road budget, but it was promoted to express motorway national highway on April 25, 1973 (Showa 48). ).
The Kyonawa Expressway is planned to cross the Nara basin,Traffic jamIt is a highway constructed with a bypass road budget of National Route 24, which is suffering from the problem, and will be free in Nara and Wakayama prefectures (Kyoto prefectureWest Japan ExpresswayManagement of general toll roads).
- Meihan National Highway(National Route 25) ※free
- Kyonawa Expressway(National Route 24) *Free of charge in Nara and Wakayama areas.
- Minami-Hanna Road(National Route 166) *Pay
- Daini Hanna Toll Road(National Route 308) *Paid
General national road (other than above)
- National Route 24
- National Route 25
- National Route 163
- National Route 165
- National Route 166
- National Route 168
- National Route 169
- National Route 308
- National Route 309
- National Route 310
- National Route 311
- National Route 368
- National Route 369
- National Route 370
- National Route 371
- National Route 422
- National Route 425
Main local and general prefectural roads
Medical and welfare
At universities in the prefectureNara Prefectural University UnionAnd has a mutual credit agreement.
- University/Junior college
- College of technology
- Nara National College of Technology
- Vocational school
- List of Nara special training schools
- Special school
- List of special support schools in Nara
- high school
- Nara Prefectural High School List
- Junior high school
- List of junior high schools in Nara
- primary school
- Nara Elementary School List
- Nara Kindergarten List
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- NHK Nara Broadcasting Station(MatsuoAnd from the eastern side of Mt. Ikoma,General televisionAre being sent. )
- Nara TV Broadcasting (Independent stationButTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Some programs are also broadcast.IkomayamaIt is being sent from the eastern flank. )
- National broadcasting and network stations
- In Nara PrefectureWide area broadcastingIsKinki wide area OfBroadcast target areaAndNHK Osaka(E Tele (Education Television))and,TXNexcept forCommercial broadcast OfnetworkMember stations (Every day broadcasting : JNNseries,ABC TV : ANNseries,Kansai TV : FNNseries, Yomiuri Television : NNN(Series) is the target area for broadcasting. Both stations are on the prefectural border with Osaka Prefecture.Ikoma mountain topHas been transmitting from a wide range from, of which, Mainichi Broadcasting, Asahi Broadcasting, Yomiuri TV transmitter is located on the Nara side (Seki Television is located on the Osaka side). other than this,Tochihara・Although there are relay stations throughout the prefecture, such as Misato Tateno, the number of relay stations of commercial broadcasting stations that perform wide area broadcasting is the smallest of the six stations in the two prefectures of Kinki. For this reason, most of the eastern and central southern regionsCable tv stationof"Komadori cableRebroadcast in or aroundOsaka,Wakayama,MieIt is in the situation where the relay station of is being supplementarily received.
allFM broadcastIt is due to.
Nara Prefecture is the only country in Japan that has no local radio stations (Prefectural broadcast#Radio broadcastSee). The frequency (85.8MHz, 500W) of the prefectural commercial radio station is1984However, there is no specific movement for the opening.
AM broadcastThere is no relay station for NHK or commercial broadcasting (inevitably, it receives the stations of neighboring prefectures.Listening situationreference). However,ABC Radio OfFM complement relay station(Frequency 93.3MHz / Transmission output 7kW) is located on the Nara side of Ikomayama(MBS RadioとRadio OsakaThe FM complement relay station is on the Osaka side).
- Prefectural broadcasting station
- NHK Nara Broadcasting Station(Mt. Matsuo87.4MHz :Relay stations are set up throughout the prefecture)
- Foreign language broadcast
- Community broadcasting
- FM Hi-Ho(FM Nishi Yamato)
- Nara Prefecture's first community FM (opened on July 1999, 7), frequency 24MHz / transmission output 81.4W
- Naradot FM(Nara City FM Communications)
- Opened on June 2000, 6, frequency 1MHz / transmission output 78.4W
- Opened on June 2017, 7, frequency 8MHz / transmission output 78.0W
- Listening situation
- In the northern part of the prefecture, in the Keihanshin area, in part of Yamazoe village, in the Mie prefecture border, you can listen to the medium wave and FM stations of the Mie/Tokai area, so there are many stations that you can receive. Also,radikoIn addition to the stations in OsakaHyogo OfHyogo FM Broadcast(Kiss FM KOBE) provides services throughout the prefecture.Furthermore, from April 2021, 4, Hyogo PrefectureRadio kansaiAlsoShiga-WakayamaAt the same time, radiko service distribution has started in the prefecture.
Cable TV stations in Nara (HFCMethod, andCable Television Broadcast LawBased on)Kintetsu GroupHas become an oligopoly industry. Previously there were several small businesses in the central and southern parts, but these are allKintetsu Cable Network(KCN/Nara Basin) and KCN subsidiaryKomadori cableThe business was transferred to (mainly in the mountain area) or integrated, and currently only two companiesCovers the entire prefecture. Of which at KCNSun TVAnd NHK Osaka GeneralKBS Kyoto-TV OsakaRebroadcast outside the area.
In particular, as mentioned above, in Nara prefecture, neither NHK nor commercial broadcasters (4 major stations in Osaka/Nara TV) have a relay station for direct reception of digital broadcasting in the eastern/southern south (Nara TV Broadcasting #Digital BroadcastingSee section. In the era of analog broadcasting, there were also relay stations in these areas), so to watch digital broadcasting, it is practically necessary to subscribe to Komadori cable, and each station will do it.One SegDirect reception using is virtually impossible (for NHK,NHK PlusCan be viewed with the app, but the content will be nationwide and Tokyo programs).
FTTHFor (optical fiber),NTT West"SKY PerfecTV! Premium Service Hikari"When,eo light tv(In Nara Prefecture, with Kintetsu Cable Network's "KCN eo Hikari TV",Kay OpticomDirectly managed However, the area provided is only in most of the north.
- Local newspaper
- Nara newspaper
- Nara Nichinichi Shimbun
- After a suspension of publication in November 2005, a new company was established in September 11 and reissued from October of the same year.Japan Newspaper AssociationAlthough it joined in 2009, the management difficulties were not resolved, and it was re-closed as a daily newspaper in 2010 and became a weekly newspaper.
- National newspaper
- In other prefectures, one or a few newspapers (often local newspapers) have a large share, and other newspapers, including national newspapers, share a small share. However, Nara Prefecture is the only prefecture that has a share of 1% or more with four national newspapers other than the Nihon Keizai Shimbun and major local newspapers (Nara Shimbun in the case of Nara Prefecture). As of 4, the Asahi Shimbun share (household penetration rate) was 20%, the Mainichi Shimbun was 2007%, and the Sankei Shimbun was 29.2%, all of which are the highest in 27.6 prefectures. Asahi is the only prefecture with the largest market share in the prefecture, and only Nara and Osaka prefectures have more than 21.9% share of Sankei. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun is the only nationwide newspaper in Nara with a market share of less than 47%, but following Tokyo and Kanagawa prefectures, it has the third largest market share in the prefecture alongside Chiba prefecture..
The dialects of Nara Prefecture differ greatly between the northern part of the prefecture, such as Nara City, and the Okuyoshino region, such as Totsukawa Village. North Central dialectOsaka DialentClose toKinki dialectIt is a dialect that seems to be (Kansai dialect), but the dialect of Okuyoshino isTokyo accentIn the Kinki region, continuous vowel changes such as “Daikon→Dako” and “Red→Aka” do not occur, and long vowels such as “Ae” and “Kii” do not occur. SpecialLanguage islandIt has become.
- local cuisine
- Traditional crafts designated by the Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Traditional crafts
- Nara National Museum
- Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesHeijo Palace Ruins Museum
- Nara Prefectural Museum of Art
- Nara Prefectural Kashihara Archeology Institute
- Nara Prefectural Library Information Center
- National Asuka Historical Park
- Heijo Palace Ruins Historical Park
- Uda Animal Park
- Umami Hillside Park
- Tatsuta Park
- Nara Park
- Yamato Folk Park
- Kashihara Koen
Arts and culture
- サ ッ カ ー
- Field hockey
- UNESCOWorld Heritage (Japan's largest prefecture)
- Buddhist buildings in the Horyuji area(Registered in 1993)
- Cultural assets of the ancient capital Nara(Registered in 1998)
- Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountains(Registered in 2004)
- National treasure arts and crafts (prefectures are second only to Tokyo and Kyoto)
- 143 of
- National Treasure Building (Japan's largest prefecture, 64 in 71 buildings)
- Akishinoji Temple -Main hall
- Ishigami Shrine -Hall of worship, Takeo Izumo Shrine Hall of worship
- Uta Moisture Shrine -Main hall (3 buildings)
- Eisanji Temple -Hakakudo
- Enjoji Temple -Kasugado and Hakusando
- Kairyuji Temple -Five-storied pagoda
- Kasuga Grand Shrine -Headquarters main hall (4 buildings)
- Genkoji TempleGokurakubo-Five-Storied Pagoda, Zen Room, Main Hall
- Kinutasanji Temple -Niomon, Main Hall
- Kofuku-ji Temple -Five-storied pagoda, three-storied pagoda, Toganedo, Hokuendo
- Tenrin-in Temple -Main hall
- Shosoin -Shokura
- Shinyakushi-ji Temple -Main hall
- Sasoji Temple -West Tower, East Tower, Main Hall (Mandala Hall)
- Choyuji Temple -Main hall
- Toshodaiji Temple -Kondo, Auditorium, Drum Tower, Sutra, Hozo
- Todaiji Temple -Namdaemun, Kondo (Great Buddha Hall), Kaizan-do, Belfry, Tetsudomon,Nigatsu-do,Hokke-do(Sangetsudo), Honbo Suigo
- Haseji -Main hall
- Hannya-ji -Tower
- Hokiji Temple -Triple tower
- Horyuji temple -Namdaemun, Nakamon, Kondo, five-storied pagoda, corridor, sutra, bell tower, grand auditorium, Sankyoin and Nishimuro, dining hall (shoryuin), eastern chamber, Nishiendo, Tsurugai , Dongdaemun, Toin Yumeden, Toin Bell Tower, Toin Dendou
- Murou-ji Temple -Kondo, five-storied pagoda, main hall (Kenchodo)
- Yakushiji Temple -Toindo, East Tower
- Lingshan Temple -Main hall
- Special historic sites (the largest number in Japan as prefectures, 10)
- Important intangible folk cultural properties
- Special Natural Monument
- Important cultural landscape
- Oku Asuka Cultural Landscape (Asuka Village)
- Important traditional buildings preservation area
- Yoshino Kumano National Park
- Murou Akame Aoyama Quasi-National Park
- Yamato Aogaki Quasi-National Park
- Kongo Ikoma Kisen Quasi-National Park
- Koya Ryujin Quasi-National Park
Works set in Nara Prefecture
- Record of Ancient Matters
- Japanese calligraphy
- Ise story
- Dragonfly Diary(Fujiwara Michizuna）
- Sarashina diary(Takashi Sugawara）
- Heike story
- Yoshitsune account
- For public chest(Ibara Nishitsuru）
- Meiji Hikyaku(Chikamatsu Monzaemon）
- Traveling wild(Matsuo Basho）
- Koma no Kobun (Basho Matsuo)
- Tsubosaka Reigenki (2nd generationToyozawa Danpei）
- (Kyoko Takahama）
- Yoshino Kuzu(Junichiro Tanizaki）
- Wooden statue (Boss sword）
- Pilgrimage to the old temple (Tetsuro Watsuji）
- (Katsuichiro Kamei）
- Yamatoji (Tatsuo Hori）
- (Aizu Yaichi）
- Musashi Miyamoto(Eiji Yoshikawa）
- Tenpei no Sai(Yasushi Inoue）
- Queen Nukata(Yasushi Inoue)
- The River with No Bridge(Sumii）
- Spring slope(Yamaoka Sohachi）
- Fertile sea(Mishima Yukio）
- Spherical wilderness(Seicho Matsumoto）
- Milky way sun(Shigego Kuroiwa）
- Tenkawa Legend Murder Case(Yasuo Uchida）
- A woman who crossed Mt.Yasuo Uchida）
- Chopstick grave illusion (Yasuo Uchida）
- Toyotomi Hidenaga (Taichi Sakaiya）
- Buddha account(Ito Seiko,Jun Miura）
- Kao Aoi(Manjo eye studies）
- RDG Red Data Girl(Noriko Ogiwara）
- The fog is dark (Rokue Nakamachi）
- Without knowing the dawn — Tenchu-gumi side story — (Rokue Nakamachi)
- Sinking things like Mizuki(Shinzo Mitsuda）
- Yoshitsune Senbonzakura
- Sister back mountain woman
- Meiji Hikyaku(Love hiking Yamato traffic)
- Tsubosaka Reigenki
- Ryoben cedar origin
- Wheat autumn(1951)
- The moon does not rise (1955)
- Good day (1961)
- Miyamoto Musashi Hanwaka slope(1962)
- The man is painful(1969)
- The River with No Bridge(1969)
- Spherical wilderness(1975)
- Tenpei no Sai(1980)
- It's hard for a man Torajiro of Naniwa's love(1981)
- The man is painful Torajiro story(1987)
- Tenkawa Legend Murder Case(1991)
- Moe's Suzaku(1997)
- Spy Sorge(2003)
- Spring snow(2005)
- Detective Conan The Shipwreck in the Sky(2010)
- Library with angels(2017)
Films filmed in Nara Prefecture
- Village chief of soda(Yugo Ishikawa）
- Saki-Saki- Achiga Hen epsode of side-A(Ritsu Kobayashi/ OriginalIgarashi Aguri/ Drawing)
- Umashika!-Hama no Namake Nara Edition-()
- Good for that, good for that too (Ishikawa Rose）
Unless otherwise stated, it is a TV drama.
- Yoshitsune Minamoto(1966)NHKTaiga drama
- Akishino's Woman (1968)
- Flower Life (1970) NHKGalaxy drama
- Spring slope(1971) NHK Taiga Drama
- New Heike story(1972) NHK Taiga Drama
- Aoyoshi (1972)
- Flower life(1973)Kao Love Theater
- Manyo's Daughters (1981) NHKDrama human pattern
- Wind of the city(1986) NHKContinuous tv novel
- Yoshino story(1988)Morning drama
- Taiheki(1991) NHK Taiga Drama
- The Three Metropolitan Marriage Story, Nara, The Bride is a Ghost (1995)
- Hideyoshi(1996) NHK Taiga Drama
- Asuka(1999) NHK TV novel
- Musashi MUSASHI(2003) NHK Taiga Drama
- Daika reform(2005) NHK Ancient History Drama Special
- Yoshitsune(2005) NHK Taiga Drama
- Diamond love(2005)NHK night drama
- Kao Aoi(2008)
- Manyo Love Story(2008-2010)
- Star lover(2008)
- Big buddha(2010) NHK Ancient History Drama Special
- March bride on dramatic road(2010)FM Osaka
- Hanshin Namba LineA radio drama broadcast to commemorate the first anniversary of the opening of business.
- Seven Haiku (Olivier Messiaen）
- Telemusik (Karl Heinz Stockhausen）
- Campanology (Toshiro Mayuzumi）
- Nirvana symphony(Toshiro Mayuzumi）
- Great folk song (Toshiro Mayuzumi）
- Anglo-Japanese Buddhist hymn (團Ikuma）
- Wakakusa Mountain Fanfare (Sakai Satoshi）
- Big buddha and deer(Sakai Satoshi）
- March "Bird protecting the South"(Kazu Sakai)
People from Nara Prefecture
- ^ Prefecture symbol(Nara Prefecture)
- ^ "Goldfish, Ayu, and Amago in the "fish of Nara"-MSN Sankei west". Sankei Shimbun(November 2012, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 6. 2012th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Actual conditions of commuting outside the prefecture 2[Broken link] -Yomiuri Shimbun
- ^ Nobody thinks about Showa Taisho Rhapsody (Taisho XNUMXst year)[Broken link] Archived August 2011, 1, at the Wayback Machine., from the announcement by the Nara Prefectural Police
- ^ Case of disaster caused by strong wind[Broken link] -Nara Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ "(PDF)”. Nara Prefecture (1995). 2017th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Yamato 21st Century Vision[Broken link] - Nara Prefecture
- ^ Nara Prefectural Statistics Division[Broken link]Population as of October 10, each year
- ^ The captured Japanese wolves are now being sampled at the British Museum- Narakan
- ^ Obstetrician's duty is illegal "overtime"... Document inspection in Nara[Broken link] Yomiuri Shimbun May 2010, 7
- ^ Two prefectural hospitals in Nara suspect overtime work[Broken link] -Asahi Shimbun (July 2010, 7)
- ^ "The first ground station on the Tokushima territory / XNUMXth Brigade formation completion ceremony". Shikoku Shimbun(July 2012, 3)
- ^ “Strengthening the realization of SDF attraction-prefecture and Gojo city”. Nara newspaper(July 2013, 4) 2013th of February 4Browse.
- ^ "Prison zero", ripples in Nara -Asahi Shimbun Digital (July 2016, 7)
- ^ Strengths Weaknesses Trends in the world Situation in the prefecture area Changes in needs Hotels - Nara Prefecture
- ^ Nikkei Glocal No.94 P.48-49(Industrial Area Research Institute, Nikkei Inc., 2008). In this article, Tokushima Prefecture has the lowest number of guest rooms and hotels.
- ^ "Part 2 Small and Medium Enterprises in Nara Chapter 1 Industry and Other Non-designated Traditional Crafts" "Nara Prefecture Regional Economic Report" Nara Prefecture. Retrieved October 2014, 10
- ^ The other four prefecturesTokyo-Kanagawa-Osaka-Okinawa.
- ^ There are no regular trains by rail in Tokyo, except in this prefecture, only in Tokyo, Kanagawa, and Okinawa. In addition,2006May 3Until then, take the express train "KasugaWas running in Nara prefecture.
- ^ Except the ShinkansenIwate-Tochigi-HiroshimaAlso applies to this.2020May 3UntilMiyagiWas also applicable to this.
- ^ Given that Kintetsu is operating regular express trains, when JR and private railways are combined, all regular express trains are running in 46 prefectures.
- ^ If you include a temporary train, the limited express "Mahoroba" that runs on the Osaka East Line is scheduled to run, so it will be the prefecture where you are running.
- ^ Osaka Prefecture is NHK Osaka Comprehensive/E-Television + Kansai Area Wide Area Commercial Broadcasting Station 4+TV Osaka
- ^ Wakayama PrefectureNHK WakayamaComprehensive / NHK Osaka E-television + Kansai area wide area commercial broadcast 4 stations +TV Wakayama
- ^ Mie PrefectureNHK TsuOverallNHK NagoyaE Tele +Chukyo areaWide-area commercial broadcasting stations of +Mie television broadcasting
- ^ Wireless station license information (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) -Viewed October 2016, 5
- ^ Wireless station license information (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) -Viewed October 2016, 5
- ^ Wireless station license information (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications) -Viewed October 2016, 5
- ^ (PDF) - Japan Road Traffic Information Center Retrieved February 2016, 5
- ^ In effect, KCN and Komadori Cable are integrated management, so it can be said that they are monopolized by the KCN Group.
- ^ However, with a deadline.
- ^ There are areas in the prefecture that can directly receive these stations (the stations that can be received differ depending on the area).
- ^ 2012May 9UntilKay Cat(Hirakata,Yawata,Kyotanabe City OfKeihan East Rose TownService was provided)May 10Directly managed
- ^ At the beginning of the service, it was only a KCN partnership,2008May 8The K-Cat alliance (currently K-Opticom direct management) service has also started and is being provided in parallel at the same time.
- ^ Daily reading Nikkei vs. regional paper battle for share -FACTA online
- Category: Nara
- Category: Buildings in Nara Prefecture
- Category: Nara Prefecture's natural scenic spots
- Category: Works set in Nara Prefecture
- List of people from Nara Prefecture
- Urumashi Urawashi Nara
- Nara Mahoroba Sommelier Test
- Nara dialect
- Geography of japan,Region of Japan
- Nara(Official site)
- Nara Prefecture Tourism Ao-Yoshi Nara Travel Net -Nara Visitors Bureau
- Nara Prefecture - Facebook
- "Beautiful Japan/Nara" Video Delivery Web Page
- For Wikitravel,NaraThere is a travel guide about.
Osaka Town Magistrate
(Yamato内 のShogunate-Flag territory）
Yagyu Prefecture-Koriyama-Koizumi Prefecture-
Yanagimoto Prefecture-Shibamura-Taharamoto Prefecture-
Takatori prefecture-Kushira Prefecture-Gojo prefecture
|Changes in administrative districts|
1868 - 1876 (Nara Prefecture → 1st Nara Prefecture)
Part of Sakai Prefecture (Yamato)
|Changes in administrative districts|
1887 - (Second Nara Prefecture)