[New Corona] US FDA, CDC, J & J Vaccine Suspension Recommendation Safety Survey on Multiple Thrombosis Cases
If you write the contents roughly
The FDA is planning a meeting to analyze the case in more detail on the 14th, calling for a suspension of vaccination with the company's vaccine until the evaluation is complete.
The US FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) and CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) issued a joint statement, Johnson & Johnson ... → Continue reading
To the Japanese medical community, which is facing the super-aging society and the tightness of medical resources at the same time, from each viewpoint, we will convey the voice of medical personnel striving to provide better medical care as it is, from a clinical perspective, a field perspective , This is a blog site for patients.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Suspension in Japan
Pause at designated location
vehicleandTramIs at an intersection where traffic control is not performed or in front of it,Stop road signWhen (330) etc. specify that a suspension is required,You must stop immediately before the stop line due to road signs (if there is no stop line, just before the intersection).. In this case, vehicles that pass through the intersection should not be obstructed (Article 43 of the Road Traffic Act).
Road conditions, road priority at intersections, Regardless of the traffic conditions of other vehicles, the vehicle must stop completely at the place where it should be stopped. Without stopping completely where you should stopslow downEven if it passes by, it will be a violation (foul act) of temporary suspension of the designated place.
In addition, due to the relationship with the safety of intersections, etc. (Road Traffic Law, Article 36, Paragraph 4, Article 42, Paragraph 1 of the same law), after completely stopping, check the safety of the left and right of the intersection, and then , Slow down and enter the intersection (Driving schoolInstruction etc.).
Also, do not simply stop, check safety and drive slowly, and do not obstruct the progress of vehicles on the intersection regardless of the condition of intersections and vehicles. Therefore, in the case of a traffic accident, the vehicle with the temporary stop is generally disadvantageous to the vehicle without the temporary stop (Fault rate）.
Even if a stop road sign is installed at a single road 30 meters before the intersection, there are precedents recognizing the effect of the designated stop at the intersection.
When to pause
- To prevent, prevent, or avoid dangers of collision with others
- To meet up for a crossing
- Flashing red traffic lightspause Ofroad sign,Railroad crossingJust before
- In and out of the roadSidewalk,Roadside beltJust before you cross the road
- crosswalk-Bicycle crossingOr just before trying to get past the side of another vehicle parked in front of it
- Getting on and offTramBehind (However, if there is a safety zone, you can pass slowly.)
- Trying to startShared vehicleOr when a vehicle that is going to change course ahead of that place because it turns right or left at an intersection or goes out of the road should give up when giving a signal to change course.
- Near the intersectionEmergency carAnd so on
- Prohibition of entering and stopping at intersections, etc.To follow
- Passing on the sidewalkOrdinary bicycleOr you are passing the roadsidenon-motorized vehicleFor pedestrians
- DisabilityPeople, such as people with visual impairments, the elderly, children, and infants, are passing or crossing
Time to pause
The Road Traffic Act does not specify the time (number of seconds) to be paused, but the requirement for "pause" is satisfied when the vehicle body is completely stationary for XNUMX second or more at the same time as confirming the safety of "right and left".The police crackdown guidance standard stipulates a state of suspension for several seconds, but it is said that it is desirable to set the left and right confirmation to XNUMX second each and stop for about XNUMX seconds, but it is only an internal standard (specified by the city ordinance). There is no legal basis (except when there is).
However, it takes a certain number of seconds to confirm the safety to enter the intersection, so if objectively the stop time is extremely short, the violation of the intersection safety progress obligation will be suspected.
Suspension in America
"ALL WAY STOP", "STOP 4-WAY" (for crossroads) or "STOP 3-WAY" (for three-way intersections) will also be displayed at intersections that require a temporary stop along with the "STOP" sign. ing.. If it is a stop only in two directions, "STOP 2-WAY" is displayed (you can pass as it is from the direction without a stop sign).
Other than intersection
In the United StatesSchool busIf the bus stops, the following vehicles on the school bus must be stopped at least 25 feet (about 7.62 meters) in the meantime (no passing), and oncoming vehicles on the school bus must also be stopped. Are.
- ^ Road Traffic Law Practical Study Group, "Illustrated Road Traffic Law," Tokyo Law Publishing, May 2017, 5, 10th edition.
- ^ Regarding the priority relationship between vehicles etc. at the intersection,Priority roadSee the item. However, an intersection road with a stop sign is not necessarily a priority road.
- ^ For example, in the case of an encounter accident between vehicles of the same type on a road of the same width in a residential area or the like, if the non-stop side does not drive slowly and the stop side temporarily stops or drives slowly, the negligence rate is XNUMX:XNUMX. On the other hand, regardless of whether or not there is a temporary stop, in the case of priority roads or wide roads and roads that are not, the fault ratio is extremely disadvantageous from XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX.
- ^ National Police Agency Transportation Bureau (April 29, 2017), Traffic regulation standards, p. 141-142,144-145
- ^ a b c d e "I tried to summarize 15 American traffic rules that Japanese people are easy to get lost / mistaken”. Junglecity.com. 2019th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Blue guide editorial department "Blue guide selfish walk west coast of America"Jitsugyo no Nihonsha, 2017, p.322