If you write the contents roughly
In Nagasaki City, the spread of infection cannot be stopped.Medical personnel said that they were "passing through a crisis situation" and took measures ... → Continue reading
KTN TV Nagasaki
"TV Nagasaki" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Nagasaki Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nagasaki Minato Medical Center
Nagasaki Minato Medical Center(Nagasaki Minato Medicarusenta)NagasakiNagasakiIt is inMedical institution.Local independent administrative corporationInstalled and operated by Nagasaki City Hospital Organizationhospital.
- 1941(Showa16 years) December-Converted the migrant school to the branch hospital of the Ogura Army Hospital.
- After the end of the war-US Army (US Marine Division XNUMX) was requisitioned.
- May 10 -Nagasaki Prefecture and Nagasaki City cooperated under the control of the Nagasaki Military Government (US Army) to establish the former Army Hospital in Joban Town.Nagasaki Jie HospitalWill be renamed, and medical treatment will be provided to atomic bomb survivors and the general public.
- 1946(21)3 - Japan medical teamManagement moved toNagasaki Central Hospital”Was renamed.
- 1948(23)May 12 -Acquired by Nagasaki City due to dissolution of Japan Medical GroupNagasaki City HospitalWas renamed to.
- 1957(32)May 7 -Receive approval from general hospital.
- 1964(39)May 4 -Transition to public enterprise accounting under the Local Public Enterprise Law.
- 1975(50)May 8 -Completed new construction of main building (8 floors of reinforced concrete (1 floor underground and 7 floors above ground)) and renovation of annex.
- 1984(59) July 7-Start the centralized management system that positions the citizen hospital as the main hospital and the adult illness center as a branch hospital.
- 1992(4) July 7-Abolish the central management system with the Center for Adult Diseases.
- 2003(Heisei15 years) June 4- Local Public Enterprise LawApply all.
- 2012(24) April 4-Change to management by Nagasaki City Hospital Organization.
- 2014(26)May 2 -New City Hospital Phase I Building completed,Nagasaki Minato Medical Center City HospitalOpened as ".
- The new ward has 2 floors with 8 basements and 10 floors above ground.
- The old ward was dismantled and construction of the second stage building started.
- May 2 -Second building completed.
- May 3 -For integration,Nagasaki Minato Medical Center Adult Disease CenterAbolished.
- May 7 -Completed construction to rebuild the 7th floor of the first-stage building into a hospital room with 100 beds, and opened the entire hospital. The number of general beds is 500, and the number of tuberculosis beds is 13, totaling 513.
- 2020(Reiwa 2nd year) February 2-Opened Emergency and Critical Care Center.
- In Nagasaki PrefectureNational Hospital Organization Nagasaki Medical Center(Omura),Nagasaki University Hospital(Nagasaki),Sasebo City Medical CenterOpening of 4th place after. It will be the second location in Nagasaki after the Nagasaki University Hospital.
- Respiratory medicine
- Cardiovascular medicine
- Cardiovascular catheterization
- Psychosomatic medicine/psychiatry
- Digestive surgery
- Respiratory surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Breast and endocrine surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Palliative care surgery
- Clinical oncology
- Pathology Department
- Emergency department
- International outpatient
- Mermaid Outpatient-Women's Outpatient
- Phase XNUMX building
- Rooftop- heliport
- 8th floor-South Ward
- 7th floor-Barber, North Ward, South Ward
- 6th floor-North Ward (Urology, Dermatology, Otolaryngology, Neurosurgery, Neurosurgery, Diabetes and Metabolism), South Ward (Gastroenterology (Medical/Surgery))
- 5th floor-North ward (respiratory (medical/surgical), plastic surgery), South ward (cardiovascular (internal/surgical), CCU)
- 4th floor-North ward (pediatrics), South ward (obstetrics and gynecology, mammary gland and endocrine surgery)
- 3rd floor-Emergency ward,Intensive careWard (ICU), operating room
- 2nd floor-Outpatient reception, central treatment room, physiology test, blood collection/urination test, rehabilitation, endoscopy department, outpatient chemotherapy room
- 1st floor-General reception, general information, medical cooperation center, hospitalization support center, outpatient reception, outpatient prescription reception, pharmacy, radiology reception,TMJ, Stand (convenience store), cafe (with eat-in space)
- Underground 1 floor
- 2nd basement-Radiology department reception
- Phase XNUMX building
() is the designated date
- secondaryEmergency hospital
- Regional medical support hospital(October 2005, 17)
- Disaster base hospital(October 1996, 8)
- Regional cancer medical treatment cooperation base hospital(October 2002, 14)
- Regional Perinatal Maternal and Child Medical Center(October 2008, 20)
- Clinical training designated hospital (October 2003, 15)
Reorganization of Nagasaki City Hospital
In Nagasaki city2006As of January 18, 1, there were four hospitals opened by the city, this hospital, the Adult Disease Center, Nomozaki Hospital, and Kinkai Hospital. Nomozaki Hospital and Kinkai Hospital were old at the time of municipal mergerNomozaki Town・OldKinkai TownInherited from. First by the reorganization of the municipal hospital2010(22) Transferred Kinkai Hospital to the private sector in April (now New Kinkai Hospital),2011(23) Nomozaki Hospital was designated as Nomozaki Clinic in April. Remaining hospitals and adult illness centers are being considered for restructuring due to the aging of facilities at both hospitals and the need for improved management of Nagasaki City hospital accounting, and finally a new hospital will be constructed at the current location of the hospital and adjacent land. We decided to unify both hospitals.
- Nagasaki Electric Orbit Line 5 "Medical Center Dentsu1 minute walk from
- Nagasaki Motor(Nagasaki bus)
- Get off at "Citizen's Hospital" bus stop.
- 5 minutes walk after getting off at Shinchi Bus Terminal.
- Nagasaki Dejima RoadImmediately from Shinchimachi exit.
- JR"Nagasaki Station10 minutes by car.
- Kwassui Women's UniversityMinamiyamate Campus (Headquarters)
- Kaisei Junior High School/High School
- Nagasaki City Umezaki Junior High School
- Hotel New Tanda
- Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum
- Nagasaki Waterside Forest Park
- ^ Public information Nagasaki April, 2016 issue p.28 Municipal administration this and new "new building (II building) completed"
- ^ Nagasaki Shimbun 2016(28) July 7 issue "Nagasaki Municipal Hospital is fully opened"
- ^ Public information Nagasaki January 2017 issue p.29 “The parking lot is completed and convenient”
- ^ Public information Nagasaki March 2017 issue p.29 "Name of Municipal Hospital"
- ^ Notice of establishment of lifesaving emergency center -Minato Nagasaki Medical Center Website