Photo Flight attendants receiving the new coronavirus vaccine at work conducted by the JAL Group = 14th morning, Haneda Airport
Vaccine workplace inoculation, Japan Airlines started 1 week ahead of schedule for border measures
If you write the contents roughly
Many large companies such as JR East and ITOCHU are preparing for the start on the 21st, and on the same day, inoculation to students will start at each university.
Workplace vaccination of the new coronavirus vaccine for corporate employees has begun.The aviation industry took the lead ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
East Japan Railway
East Japan Railway Company(Higashi Nihon Rokudoku Tetsudo,British: East Japan Railway Company）[Note 1]It is,East JapanCentered aroundpassengerOperate railways, etc.Japan OfRailway operator.1987May 4ToPrivatization of the national railway divisionAlong withJapan National RailwayFrom (JNR)Nagano Railway Administration Bureau,Niigata Railway Management Bureauas well as the Tohoku-Kanto regionEach ofRailway Management Bureau OfTrainBusiness was taken over and startedJR GroupOne of the passenger railway companies of. The popular name isJR East(JR Higashi Japanese),EnglishAbbreviation isJR East.Corporate color The绿color. "E" is written on the tint block of the ticket.
In JapanTohoku region,Kanto region,Koshinetsu districtIn addition to owning and operating railway lines in areas centered on the area, it is developing various related businesses. In addition, the International Affairs Department is developing overseas business in collaboration with other companies and group companies. The world's largest railway operator in terms of number of people transported x distance, transportation revenueGerman railwayIs comparable to.
The concept word of the JR East Group, which was set as the direction of management in "Group Management Concept V ~ Endless Advances ~" announced in 2012, is "Live in the area. Grow to the world.'.. In addition, since the update of “Future priority initiatives” in October 2016, the communication slogan “TICKET TO TOMORROW Kip of the future for everyone.'Established. After that,CMFrequently used in etc.
JapanesepopulationMore than 3% liveCapital AreaHas many routes toCommuting-Commuting to schoolな どTokyoMainly passenger transportation in and around. The average daily transportation personnel is about 1 million (1,659 results), and annual sales are close to 2010 trillion yen (annual sales).Link), Of which 1 billion yenKanto areaCommuting/School route[Note 2]Transport revenue of ¥4,909 billionShinkansenIs the transportation income (2007).
2019Of the line as of April 4Operating kiloIs 7,401.7 in total km(BRT(Including section) so,JR GroupThe longest sales route among the companies, with 2015 employees as of April 4, 1And the most in the JR group.
In addition to operating multiple stations centered around the Tokyo metropolitan area with many passengers and visitors,Privatization of the national railway divisionExcellent at times owned by JNRAssetAnd JNR affiliatesstockI took over a lot. For this reason, among the JR Group companies, we will advance into businesses other than the railway business from an early stage.DiversificationAre actively doing. JR East categorizes businesses other than railways as “living service businesses”, and its contents are the on-site shops at stations, nearby shopping centers,Hotel, Advertisement, housing, etc... Detail is"Affiliated Company""Housing businessSee also section.
- Railway business
- Life service business- Ecute,Over thereSuch as the development and sales of commercial facilities inside the station (inside and outside the ticket gate),real estate businessetc.
- Suica Business-TransportationPrepaid Card"Suica"Electronic moneyAnd the cooperation with other industries through this. This will collect fees,Credit cardExpected to expand the use opportunities of Suica due to the alliance with Suica, and the use opportunities of Suica will spread from the limited range of stations such as train tickets to retail stores.
In addition, promotion along the railway and CSR (Corporate social responsibility) "Regional rediscovery project" to introduce local products and tourism resources to the Tokyo metropolitan area, etc.And child-rearing support project "HAPPY CHILD PROJECT"Is being deployed.
Great East Japan EarthquakelaterOfunato LineとKesennuma LineIn the BRT business introduced in, JR East is the main business entity, and the business related to operation is outsourced to a local bus operator. JR EastShared busBecame a business operator in 1988JR Bus Kanto,JR Bus TohokuSince the bus business was separated.
- Location:TokyoShibuya WardYoyogi2-chome 2-XNUMX JR East Head Office Building(The nearest station isShinjuku Station）
- Tokyo (former Tokyo regional headquarters)
- Sendai (former Tohoku Regional Headquarters)
- Fukushima Branch (under the Sendai Branch)
- Yamagata Branch (under Sendai Branch)
- Aomori Branch(Under Morioka branch)
- Shinkansen headquarters
- JR East Research and Development Center
- JR East General Training Center
- JR Tokyo General Hospital
- Location: 1-3-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- JR East Health Promotion Center
- JR Sendai Hospital
- JR East Sales Training Center
- Energy management center
- Location: 2-2-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tokyo construction office
- Location: 2-6-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Tokyo Electric System Development and Construction Office
- Location: 2-6-XNUMX, Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Joshinetsu Construction Office
- Location: 6-26 Sakaemachi, Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture
- Tohoku Construction Office
- Location: 1-1-XNUMX, Gobashi, Aoba-ku, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture
- Overseas Office (ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク,Paris,ブ リ ュ ッ セ ル,Singapore,UK）
The offices in New York and Paris succeeded the overseas offices of Japan National Railways.
As of July 2020
- Audit & Supervisory Board Office
- Policy Research Office
- General Planning Headquarters
- Shinagawa・ Large-scale development department
- Corporate Planning Department
- Investment Planning Department
- Technology Innovation Promotion Headquarters
- Data strategy department
- System management department
- Technology Strategy Department
- Planning department
- ICTPromotion project
- Intellectual Property Center
- MaaS・ Suica Promotion Headquarters
- Suica Common Infrastructure Division
- Data marketing department
- Payment business division
- MaaS Business Unit
- International Business Headquarters
- International Business Commerce
- Planning / International Exchange Division
- Standardization Strategy / Promotion Department
- Overseas Railway Business Division
- Indian high speed railRailway sector
- Audit Department
- Planning / system audit
- Management Audit I
- Management Audit II
- Group company audit
- Railway Business Headquarters
- Safety Planning Department
- Service Quality Reform Department
- Sales department
- Transportation vehicle department
- Equipment Department
- Electrical network department
- Shinanogawa Power StationBusiness Improvement Promotion Department
- Business Creation Headquarters
- Shinagawa Town Development Department
- Large-scale / regional development department
- New business / regional revitalization department
- Real Estate Strategy Department
- Business Strategy Department
- Construction Department
- Energy Strategy Department
- Planning unit
- Strategic unit
- Public relations department
- Planning and PR
- News report
- Finance Department
- Accounting unit
- Funding unit
- Material unit
- Human Resources Strategy Department
- Human resources development unit
- Labor unit
- Health management unit
- General Affairs and Legal Strategy Department
- Planning unit
- Risk management unit
- Legal unit
In-house power generation equipment
PredecessorMinistry of Railways・ Kanagawa Prefecture to supply electricity to lines in the Greater Tokyo Area since the time of the National RailwaysKawasaki CityKawasaki kuBuilt inKawasaki Thermal Power StationAnd NiigataOjiyaIn the vicinityShinanogawa Power Station[Note 3]Because it owns, unlike other railway operators, it is along the railway linePower transmission and distribution business operator[Note 4]Even if the power supply from the plant is stopped, it is hardly affected. actually,2006May 8Occurred inLarge-scale power outageIn case ofKeiyo LineThere was no effect except for some sections.
However,2004May 10Occurred inNiigata Chuetsu EarthquakeThen, the hydroelectric power plant in Ojiya City was damaged, and the supply capacity of its own power generation could not cover the electricity.TEPCOWe responded by purchasing electricity from Japan and increasing the amount of power generated by other power plants, but in the spring of 2006, the restoration work was completed and the operation was fully resumed.ButWater right OfAbuse of AbuseAs a result, the Miyanaka Intake Dam was suspended from use, and as a countermeasure against the power shortage, it was decided to make up for it by increasing the number of thermal power plants under its umbrella and increasing the purchase amount of TEPCO.Shinanogawa power plant resumed operation on June 2010, 6.
2011May 3Happened toTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake), Due to the shutdown or damage of the TEPCO power plantPower shortageNextRotational blackout(Rolling blackouts) was implemented.At that time, Niigata Prefecture, where the Miyanaka Intake Dam is locatedTokamachiThe Shinanogawa power plant will increase the amount of water taken by the mayor's proposal and the instruction of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, and increase the amount of power generation, and exchange power with TEPCO.I went. In addition, JR East also reduced the lights at stations and reduced the number of trains to save electricity.
2020May 5CO2It has been announced that it aims to achieve "substantially zero" emissions.. In the goal,Wind power,Sun light,GeothermalSuch as再生 可能 エネルギーBy 2050, it will cover 50-60% of the energy used in the railway business in conjunction with hydroelectric power generation.
|Algebra||Name||Term of office||Alma mater|
|First generation||Shoji Sumita||1987-1993||Tokyo UniversityFaculty of Law|
|2nd generation||Matsuda Masashi||1993-2000||Hokkaido UniversityGraduate School of Law|
|3nd generation||Ritsuoki Otsuka||2000-2006||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|4nd generation||Satoshi Kiyono||2006-2012||Tohoku UniversityFaculty of Law|
|5nd generation||Tetsuro Tomita||2012-2018||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
|6nd generation||Yuji Fukasawa||2018-||Faculty of Law, University of Tokyo|
- 1987(Showa62 years)
- May 3 : Kihara LineAbolished (Isumi RailwayConvert to).
- April 4: Separation of Tohoku Motor Division and Kanto Motor Division,JR Bus TohokuWith a stock companyJR Bus KantoCo., Ltd. begins operations. Of the Tokyo area operation headquartersMito-千葉-TakasakiPromote 3 operating departments to branch offices.
- May 4 : Moka LineAbolished (Moka RailwayConvert to).
- September: Acquired shares of JR East Corporation and made it a subsidiary.
- May 10 : Fuji Television Network, Inc-Hitachi, Ltd.Joint project withOrient Express '88"Around Japan tour trainUeno StationDepart.
- May 10 : Nagai LineAbolished (Yamagata RailwayConvert to).
- May 12: Chuo Main LineHigashinakano StationでTrain collisionOccurrence.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year)
- March: Nippon Shokudo Co., Ltd. (later Co., Ltd.)JR East Foods) Stock acquisition, made into a subsidiary.
- April 4: Tohoku region headquartersMorioka-AkitaBoth branches were renamed to branch offices.
- May 9: Tokyo Area Operation Headquarters and Tokyo Area Sales Headquarters were integrated to establish the Tokyo regional headquarters.
- 1994(6) October: Newly-managed vehicle new-building plant “Nitsutsu MFG. Co., Ltd.” (currentlyGeneral Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Works)Beginning of operation.
- May 3 : Akita ShinkansenOpening.. In the jurisdictionfast-local trainIs completely non-smoking.
- May 9: Headquarters in TokyoChiyoda WardMarunouchiMoved from the former JNR head office building at 6-5-XNUMX to Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.
- February 10:Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station - Nagano Stationwhile(Nagano Shinkansen) Opening.Parallel conventional lineIsShin-Etsu Main Line Yokogawa Station - Shinonoi StationYokokawa station out of the space- Karuizawa StationAbolished, Karuizawa Station-Shinonoi Station management separatedShinano RailwayTransferred to.
- May 10: Chuo Main LineTrain collision accident at Otsuki stationOccurrence.
- May 3: By this date, all the restaurants in the station premises that were directly managed by the company were closed. Some have been transferred to other companies in the group such as Nippon Shokudo.
- April 4: Separation of part of the Tokyo regional headquartersHachioji branchInauguration.. Tohoku Regional HeadquartersSendai branch officeRenamed to Morioka and Akita branch offices under the direct control of the head office.
- October 10: Tokyo regional headquartersTokyo branch officeRenamed to.
- 2000(12)May 11: Announced "New Frontier 21", medium-term management plan.
- May 1 : Death accident at Shin-Okubo station on the Yamanote lineOccurrence.
- April 4: Separation of part of Tokyo branch office.Omiya BranchInauguration.
- May 6: AmendmentJR Corporate LawWas promulgated (established June 2001, 6). Three Honshu companies were excluded from the application of this law, and JR East became a pure private company (non-specialized company).
- May 11 : IC card ticket"Suica"Start of service.
- May 12 : Shonan Shinjuku LineOperation starts.
- Hitachi logisticsThan,Tokyo MonorailAnd acquired it under the umbrella,monorailBusiness will also be carried out (however, the fare system remains the same as that of the company).
- May 1: Internet reserved seat reservation service for outside Japanworld eki-netStart (end December 2005, 12).
- May 6 : Japan Railway Construction Corporation(CurrentIndependent administrative agencyRailway Construction/Transport Facility Development Support Organization) OwnedstockAll 50 shares sold, completePrivatization.
- December 12: Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station - Hachinohe StationOpening.Tohoku Main Line Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station will be separated and Morioka Station- Mitoki StationBetweenIGR Iwate Galaxy RailwayBetween Mitoki Station and Hachinohe StationAomori RailwayTransferred to. Of male employeesuniformChange.
- September 9: Male driver's uniform changed.
- May 10: Female employee uniform change.
- August 8: With SuicaWest Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan) IC card ticket "ICOCAMutual use begins with. For the first time, mutual use of IC card tickets of other companies becomes possible[Note 6].
- May 10: Expanded section near Tokyo.
- May 10 : Niigata Chuetsu EarthquakeCaused major damage to railway facilities,Joetsu Shinkansen derailed.
- May 11 : Niigata suburbs sectionNewly established.
- 2006(18)May 2: Magnetic Io cardAutomatic ticket gateNo longer available.
- May 3: With the spring timetable revision, all Shinkansen and conventional limited express trains in the jurisdiction will be smoke-free (smoking vehicles will be completely abolished).IC card ticket for non-JR transportation companies mainly in the Kanto regionPASMOWith the start of the release of ", mutual use of Suica and PASMO has also started.
- May 3: JR East foreign language version site was renewed and the Internet reserved seat reservation service site "" for overseas was opened. It is a successor to the former world eki-net, and the new service is limited to the JR East area. It was provided by the old serviceTokaido/Sanyo ShinkansenIs not included. Also, on the same day, the train operation information in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Korean) was provided for the first time in the whole country.
- May 2: Owned by JR EastShinanogawa Power StationReceived a malicious illegal water intake inMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHokuriku Regional Development BureauOf the power plantWater rightAnnounced administrative sanction to cancel.
- May 3: With SuicaHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido) IC card ticket "KitacaMutual use begins with. On the same day, the section near Tokyo was expanded.
- February 2: Credit card business incorporatedView cardDivided into.
- August 3: With SuicaKyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu) IC card ticket "SUGOCA"West Japan Railway(Nishitetsu) IC card ticket "nimoca"Fukuoka City Transportation Bureau(Fukuoka Subway) IC card ticket "HayakakenMutual use has been started. Mutual use begins for the first time with IC card tickets of non-JR transportation operators other than PASMO.
- February 4:KinokuniyaAcquired all the shares of and made it a wholly owned subsidiary.
- December 12: Tohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe Station- Shin-Aomori StationOpening.. Tohoku Line Hachinohe Station-Management separation between Aomori Station, transferred to Aomori Railway.
- May 3 : Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake),TohokuIt suffers enormous damage mainly on the line. This will stop the operation of the Tohoku Shinkansen,Planned power outageRecorded the largest decrease in revenue due to the restrictions on short-distance routes in the Tokyo metropolitan area and the decrease in tourists.
- May 4: Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Shin-Aomori Station) restarts operation on all lines (runs on temporary schedule until September 9).
- May 4 : Tokyu Electric RailwaySubsidiary ofTokyu vehicle manufacturingAcquired the railroad car business (later Yokohama Kanazawa Properties, which was absorbed and merged with Tokyu Corporation in October 2016)General vehicle manufacturing plantAnd
- May 8: Damaged by the Great East Japan EarthquakeKesennuma Line OfYanaizu Station - Kesennuma StationBetweenBRTTemporary restoration (in 2013Ofunato LineKesennuma Station- Mori StationTemporary restoration by BRT during the period). As a result, the bus business will be resumed for the first time in 1988 years since 24. Returned to the bus operator). "Kesennuma Line/Ofunato Line BRTSee also.
- 2013(25)May 3 : Transportation IC card nationwide mutual use serviceStarted, and Suica and "sense of""PiTaPaMutual use started with.
- February 4:Iwaizumi LineAbolished.. Expanding Tokyo/Niigata suburbs section,Suburban section of SendaiNewly established. Transferred the vehicle manufacturing business of Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. to the General Vehicle Manufacturing Company through a company split.Niitsu WorksAnd
- February 10:World Trade Organization (WTO) Excluded from the government procurement agreement.
- March 3: Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station- Joetsu Myoko Station - Kanazawa StationOpening, JR East is Nagano station-will be the main operating business between Joetsu Myoko station. Shinetsu Main Line Nagano Station- Naoetsu StationManagement separation between the two, Nagano Station- Myokokogen StationBetween Myoko Kogen Station and Naoetsu Station on the Shinano RailwayEchigo Tokimeki RailwayTransferred to. at the same time,Ueno Tokyo Line(Tokyo station-between Ueno station) opened.
- May 5: Damaged by the Great East Japan EarthquakeSengoku LineTohoku Main Line branch line OfMatsushima Station - Takashirocho Stationwhile(Sengoku Tohoku Line) Is open.
- August-September: Within TokyoContinuous arson incident at a facility in JR EastOccurs.
- 2018(30)May 7: Group management vision "Transformation 2027" announced.
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year)
- February 3:Yamada Line Miyako Station - Kamaishi StationAbolished the space,Sanriku RailwayTransferred to.
- May 7: Announced that the public relations magazine "JR EAST" for the outside world will be suspended in the July 2019 issue (from the outside that there were fabrications such as unauthorized modification of the articles published in the previous issue in the June issue of the same year) Measures received).
- August 8: 1 stations in Tokyo (Tokyo, Shinjuku,Ikebukuro-Tachikawa Station)soShared officeStart a business.
- February 10:First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon 19) affected many routes, especially on the Hokuriku ShinkansenNagano Shinkansen rolling stock centerFlooded 10Organization(2 of them are owned by JR West) submerged.
- February 11:Sotetsu/JR direct lineOpened,Sagami RailwayMutual direct operation with..Tokaido Main Line Tsurumi Station- Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai StationOpening[Note 8].
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)
- January: 1 elevated columns of Tohoku and Joetsu ShinkansenShockproofReinforcement construction leak was discovered. Survey started on conventional lines.
- April 4: Railway business between Yanazu Station and Kesennuma Station on the Kesennuma Line, and between Kesennuma Station and Sori Station on the Ofunato Line was abolished..
- May 5: Started wearing new customer service uniforms.From this uniform, the red belt display of the cap of the station driver is canceled, and the red belt is the manager / manager (AssistantChanged to the above) job system display.
- July: Interviews revealed that multifunctional toilets at stations such as Kanagawa, Miyagi, Fukushima, and Akita prefectures were locked during train hours. JR says that it has caused inconvenience, but will cancel 7 stations in Kanagawa and 10 stations in Akita Prefecture, but other stations say that it is difficult for station staff to respond..
- February 8:Keiyo Line,Musashino LineAnnounced that there will be reinforcement leaks due to incorrect judgment of the priority of seismic resistant work on 6 viaduct pillars on 276 lines of conventional lines, and construction will be done by the end of 2022.
- February 9:2021春 のTimetable revisionWithin 100 kilometers of Tokyolast trainAnnounced a plan to advance the time (Track maintenanceTo improve the working environment of workers).
- September 9: Announced earnings forecast that the consolidated earnings for the fiscal year ending March 16 will be in the final deficit for the first time after privatization (mainly due)New coronavirus infection(Reduction of railway use).
- 2021(3nd year of Reiwa)
- February 4:EchinakaAny of the businesses that operate inConsolidated subsidiaryJR East Retail Net Co., Ltd., JR East Foods Co., Ltd., Co., Ltd.JR East Water Business, And JR East Cross Station Co., Ltd. were newly established by merging four companies, Railway Kaikan Co., Ltd.[Note 9]In addition, there are four new integrated companies, "Retail Company," "Foods Company," "Water Business Company," and "Development Company."In-house companyInstall.
- June 6: Shinkansen along with JR Hokkaido, JR Central, JR West, and JR KyushuTrain public telephoneService ends on this day.
Driving accidents and transportation obstacles
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismAccording to the survey of 202008Degree) per million km of mileageDriving accidents, transportation obstaclesThe number of cases was 0.60 and 4.96, respectively (of which 1.40 was due to internal causes). On the other hand, the average number of JR railway operators in the same year was 0.60 and 4.92 (including 1.45 due to internal causes), respectively. Since the same tendency was seen in 14-19, the frequency of transportation obstacles is rather high in JR East. In addition, JR East frequently receives business improvement orders and warnings from the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism and the director of the railway bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism when a large-scale transportation failure occurs in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
In contrast, 18 (2006)(PDF) Has announced that it will invest a total of 3,000 billion yen to improve equipment and vehicles and introduce new vehicles in order to reduce transportation obstacles.In the 2009th Five-year Safety Plan "Safety Vision 5" from 5, Planned to invest about 2013 billion yen in safety over the five years from FY2009 to FY2013 Was announced.
In FY18, the number of transportation obstructions due to internal causes decreased from 2006 to 2.41. FY1.93 (2007The number is 1.70 in FY20, and 2008 in FY1.40 (FYXNUMX).
In addition, as a measure to prevent personal injury, JR East isHome doorIntroducing blue lighting, which is said to have a calming effect on the installation and home edge,Phone of lifeWe carry out enlightenment activities such as creating and distributing pamphlets that introduce ".
Business improvement order/warning
For the latest one year, seeSafety Report 2014In (PDF) See. In addition, the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism issued the business improvement order and warning for the past two years.Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism negative information search system <Railway operator>See.
- Order for business improvement regarding construction method-Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, December 15, 2003
- Responding to transportation obstacles in the overhead line switching work (September 9th) and transportation obstacles in the Keihin Tohoku Line track construction (October 28th)
- About ensuring safety of railway transportation (warning)-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Director of Railways, December 17, 2005
- Corresponding to derailment accident of Uetsu Line
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Director of Railways, April 18, 2006
- Responding to transportation obstacles (February 2th, April 20th) associated with construction under the Yamanote Line orbit
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, July 18, 2006
- Corresponding to transportation obstacle (July 7th) due to collapse of Yamanote Freight Line (Saikyo Line)
- Regarding transportation obstacles on the Keihin Tohoku Line and Yamanote Line (Warning)-Director, Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, March 19, 2007
- Responding to a transportation failure (March 3-5) due to a defect in signal security equipment at Tamachi Station
- Tohoku Line Transport Obstacles (Warning)-Kanto Transport Bureau Director, June 19, 2007
- Tohoku Line Omiya Station-Saitama Shintoshin Station, which corresponds to a transport failure (June 6) due to a broken wire
- Ensuring Safe Rail Transportation-Kanto Transport Bureau Director of Railways, February 20, 2008
- Responding to a train derailment accident (February 2) at Oku Station on the Tohoku Line
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, April 20, 2008
- Responding to a transportation failure on the Chuo Line (April 4) due to a fire at the Kokubunji Substation
- Warning Letter-Tohoku Transport Bureau Railway Department Director, June 20, 2008
- Corresponding to the collision between the train and the wheelbarrow for transport on the Ofunato Line and the transportation obstacle (June 6) accompanying it
- Railway transportation obstacles-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, September 20, 2008
- Corresponding to transportation trouble on the Chuo Line due to signal trouble (September 9th) and transportation trouble due to disconnection of overhead line at Abiko Station yard (September 17th)
- Regarding Transport Problems on the Shinkansen (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, September 20, 2008
- Tohoku Shinkansen Tokyo station-Omiya station signal trouble caused by Tohoku/Jouetsu/Nagano Shinkansen transportation problems (September 9)
- Regarding Transport Problems on the Shinkansen (Warning)-Director of the Kanto Bureau of Transportation, December 20, 2008
- Responding to a transport failure (December 12th) on the Tohoku/Jouetsu/Nagano Shinkansen due to trouble with the Shinkansen comprehensive system
- Ensuring Safe and Stable Transportation of Railways (Warning)-Director of Railway Department, Kanto Transport Bureau, July 21, 2009
- Responding to transportation problems (July 7th) on the Keiyo Line due to fires at substation facilities
Official announcement regarding measures
- (PDF) -June 18, 2006
- Receiving (Warning) (April 18, 2006) and (July 4, 25) for ensuring safe and stable railway transportation
- (PDF) -June 18, 2006
- (PDF) -June 19, 2007
- Received the transportation problems on the Tohoku line (June 19, 2007)
Aomori(Kaikyo Lineas well as the Hokkaido ShinkansenExcept for the section in the same prefecture),Iwate,Miyagi,Akita,Yamagata,Fukushima,Ibaraki,Chiba,Tochigi,Gunma,Saitama,Tokyo,Kanagawa(Gotemba Lineexcept for),Niigata(Oito lineexcept for),Yamanashi(Minobu Lineexcept for),Nagano(Iida Line,Chuo Main LineShiojiri StationTo the westOito lineMinamiotari StationExcept for north),Shizuoka(Tokaido Main LineAtami StationTo the eastIto LineOnly) in each prefectureOld railway OfConventional lineWhen,Tohoku Shinkansen-Joetsu Shinkansen-Hokuriku Shinkansen OfShinkansen,andYamagata Shinkansen-Akita ShinkansenCommonly known asShinkansen direct expressIs the operating base.
The routes operated by JR East as of April 2020, 4 are shown below. Refer to the article of the route for the operating mode of each route.
Data as of April 2019, 4
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Nickname/common name||Remarks|
|Shinkansen||Tohoku Shinkansen||Tokyo Station - Shin-Aomori Station||713.7 km||Joetsu Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)|
Hokuriku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)
Yamagata Shinkansen(Tokyo Station-Fukushima Station)[Note 10]
Akita Shinkansen(Tokyo Station-Morioka Station)[Note 10]
|The actual kilometer is 674.9 km|
The railway facilities between Morioka and Shin-AomoriRailway/Transportation OrganizationOwned by
|Joetsu Shinkansen||Omiya Station - Niigata Station||303.6 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen (Omiya Station-Takasaki Station)||The actual kilometer is 269.5 km|
|Hokuriku Shinkansen||Takasaki Station - Joetsu Myoko Station||176.9 km||Joetsu Myoko Station- Kanazawa StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West|
Railway facilities owned by the Railway and Transportation Organization
|Main line||Yamanote Line||Shinagawa Station - Shinjuku Station - Tabata Station||20.6 km||Shonan Shinjuku Line(Shinagawa Station[Note 11] -Tabata Station)|
Saikyo Line(Osaki Station - Ikebukuro Station）
Sotetsu/JR direct line(Shinagawa Station[Note 11] -Shinjuku Station)
|Negishi Line||Yokohama Station - Isogo Station - Ofuna Station||22.1 km|
|Yokohama Line||Higashi-Kanagawa Station - Hachioji Station||42.6 km|
|Nambu Line||Kawasaki Station - Tachikawa Station||35.5 km|
|Shitte Station - Hamakawasaki Station||4.1 km||Nambu branch line/Hamakawasaki branch line|
|Shitte Station- Shin-Tsurumi Signal Hall - Tsurumi Station||5.4 km||Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (New Tsurumi Signal Station-Tsurumi Station)||3.9 km between Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station and Tsurumi Station overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line branch line|
There is no passenger business between Shitte Station and Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station
|Musashino Line||Tsurumi Station- Nishi-Funabashi Station||100.6 km||Musashino Minami Line (Tsurumi Station- Fuchuhonmachi Station）|
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Tsurumi Station-New Tsurumi Signal Station)
|3.9 km between Tsurumi Station and Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line branch line|
Shin-Tsurumi Signal Station-No passenger business between Fuchu-Honmachi station. However, a temporary passenger train
|Nishi Urawa Station - Bessho signal field - Yono Station||4.9 km||Omiya branch line||Freight line but passenger business|
Fares are Musashi Urawa Station orMinami Urawa StationCalculate via
|Musashi Urawa Station -Bessho signal field||None||Nishiura Wa branch line||Freight line but passenger business|
|Keiyo Line||Tokyo Station - Soga Station||43.0 km||Railway facilities owned by the Railway and Transportation Organization|
|Ichikawa Shiohama Station -Nishifunabashi Station||5.9 km||Takaya branch line|
|Nishi-Funabashi Station- Minamifunabashi Station||5.4 km||Futamata branch line|
|Akabane Line||Ikebukuro Station - Akabane Station||5.5 km||Saikyo Line|
|Kawagoe Line||Omiya Station- Koma River Station||30.6 km|
|Chuo Main Line||Tokyo Station - Shiojiri Station||222.1 km||Chuo East Line|
Chuo Line Rapid(Tokyo Station - Takao Station）
Central slow line(Ochanomizu Station- Mitaka Station）
|Tokyo Station - Kanda StationArea 1.3 km overlaps with Tohoku Main Line|
Yoyogi Station -0.7 km between Shinjuku station and Yamanote line
Chuo West LineIsNagoya Station -The area between Shiojiri stations is under the jurisdiction of JR Tokai
|Okaya Station - Tatsuno Station -Shiojiri Station||27.7 km||Tatsuno branch line|
|Ome Line||Tachikawa Station- Okutama Station||37.2 km||Tokyo Adventure Line (Ome Station -Okutama station)|
|Itsukaichi Line||Haijima Station - Musashi Itsukaichi Station||11.1 km|
|Sobu Main Line||Tokyo Station - Isogo Station||120.5 km||Sobu Rapid Line(Tokyo station-Chiba station)|
Sobu Line(Kinshicho Station-Chiba Station)
|Kinshicho Station - Ochanomizu Station||4.3 km||Sobu Line|
|Koiwa Station - Kanamachi Station||8.9 km||Shinkin Freight Line||Koiwa Station- Shinkoiwa Signal Station2.3 km between the main line|
No passenger business
|Koiwa Station- Etchujima Freight Station||11.7 km||Etchujima branch line||Koiwa Station-Shin-Koiwa Signal Field Station 2.3 km overlaps with the main line|
Shin-Koiwa Signal Station- Kameido StationThe space is parallel to the main line
No passenger business
|Yokosuka Line||Ofuna Station- Kurihama Station||23.9 km||Shonan Shinjuku Line (Oofuna Station-Zushi Station)|
|Tsurumi Line||Tsurumi Station- Ogimachi Station||7.0 km|
|Asano Station - Kashibaura Station||1.7 km||Kaishiura Branch Line|
|Musashishiroishi Station - Okawa Station||1.0 km||Okawa branch line|
|Sagami Line||Chigasaki Station - Hashimoto Station||33.3 km|
|Tokaido Main Line||Tokyo Station - Atami Station||104.6 km||Yamanote Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station)|
Keihin Tohoku Line(Tokyo Station-Yokohama Station)
Tokaido Line(Tokyo Station-Atami Station)
Yokosuka Line(Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station and Tsurumi Station-Ofuna Station)
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Tsurumi Station-Odawara Station)
Ueno Tokyo Line(Tokyo Station-Atami Station)
|The boundary with JR TokaiTanna TunnelNear the east exit|
Atami Station- Maibara StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR Tokai
Maibara Station- Kobe stationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West
|Shinagawa Station- Musashikosugi Station -Tsurumi Station||17.8 km||Shinazuru Line|
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Shinagawa Station[Note 11] -Tsurumi Station
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Shinagawa Station[Note 11] -Tsurumi Station)
|Hamamatsucho Station - Tokyo Freight Terminal Station - Kawasaki Freight Station -Hamakawasaki Station||20.0 km ||Tokaido Freight Line||No passenger business|
Hamamatsucho Station-Tokyo Freight Terminal between stations is closed
|Tsurumi Station- Hatchobune Station||2.3 km||No passenger business|
|Tsurumi Station- Yokohama Hazawa Station-Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station - Higashi-Totsuka Station||16.0 km||Tokaido Freight Line|
Sotetsu/JR Direct Line (Tsurumi Station-Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station)
|Freight line but passenger business|
A branch line to the direction of Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station branches between Tsurumi Station and Yokohama Hazawa Station.
|Tsurumi Station- Higashitakashima Station - Sakuragicho Station||8.5 km||Takashima Line||No passenger business (freight line)|
|Tohoku Main Line||Tokyo Station - Morioka Station||535.3 km||Yamanote Line (Tokyo Station-Tabata Station)|
Keihin Tohoku Line (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station)
Utsunomiya Line(Tokyo Station-Nippori Station and Akabane Station- Kuroiso Station）
Shonan Shinjuku Line (Tabata Station-Omiya Station)
Ueno Tokyo Line (Tokyo Station-Nippori Station and Akabane Station-Omiya Station)
Sendai Airport Access Line(Natori Station -Sendai station)
Sengoku Tohoku Line(Sendai Station-Matsushima Station[Note 11]）
|Nippori Station - Oku Station -Akabane Station||7.6 km||Utsunomiya Line|
Ueno Tokyo Line
|Akabane Station-Musashi Urawa Station-Omiya Station||18.0 km||Saikyo Line|
|Nagamachi Station - Sendai Freight Terminal Station - Higashi Sendai Station||6.6 km||Miyagino Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Iwakiri Station - Rifu Station||4.2 km||Rifu Line|
|Matsushima Station[Note 11] - Takashirocho Station||0.3 km||Sengoku Line/Tohoku Main Line connecting line|
Sengoku Tohoku Line
|Takasaki Line||Omiya Station-Takasaki Station||74.7 km|
|Joban Line||Nippori Station- Haranomachi Station - Iwanuma Station||343.7 km||Joban Rapid Line(Nippori Station- Toride station）|
Joban Line(Ayase Station -Toride station)
|Mikawashima Station - Sumidagawa Station - Minamisenju Station||5.7 km||Sumida River Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Mikawashima Station-Tabata Station||1.6 km||Tabata Freight Line||No passenger business|
|Joetsu Line||Takasaki Station- Miyauchi Station||162.6 km|
|Echigoyuzawa Station - Gala Yuzawa Station||1.8 km||Joetsu Shinkansen||Substantially Shinkansen|
This section is only for passengers during the winter ski season
|Ryomo Line||Oyama Station - Shinmaebashi Station||84.4 km|
|Mito Line||Oyama Station- Tomobe Station||50.2 km|
|Sotobo Line||Chiba Station - Awakamogawa Station||93.3 km||Uchibo Line (Chiba Station-Soga Station)|
|Uchibo Line||Soga Station- Kisarazu Station -Awakamogawa Station||119.4 km|
|Narita Line||Sakura Station - Narita Station - Matsugishi Station||75.4 km|
|Abiko Station -Narita Station||32.9 km||Abiko branch line|
|Narita Station- Narita Airport Station||10.8 km||Airport branch line|
|Ito Line||Atami Station- Ito Station||16.9 km||Atami Station- Kinomiya StationThe 1.2 km interval overlaps with the Tokaido Main Line|
|Shin-Etsu Main Line||Takasaki Station- Yokogawa Station||29.7 km|
|Shinonoi Station - Nagano Station||9.3 km|
|Naoetsu Station -Niigata Station||136.3 km|
|Shinonoi Line||Shinonoi Station-Shiojiri Station||66.7 km||Starting and ending points are reversed in the track name announcement|
|Uetsu Main Line||Niitsu Station - Akita Station||271.7 km|
|White new line||Niigata Station- Shibata Station||27.3 km||Niigata Station- Kaminuma signal area1.9 km overlaps with Shin-Etsu Main Line|
Starting and ending points are reversed on the track name
|Banetsu West Line||Koriyama Station -Niitsu Station||175.6 km||Forest, water and romance railway (Aizuwakamatsu station-Niitsu station)|
|Senzan Line||Sendai Station - Uzen-Chitose Station||58.0 km|
|Sengoku Line||Aoba Dori Station - Ishinomaki Station||49.0 km||Sengoku Tohoku Line (Takashirocho Station-Ishinomaki Station)|
|Ou Main Line||Fukushima Station - Aomori Station||484.5 km||Yamagata Line(Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station)|
Yamagata Shinkansen (Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station)
Akita Shinkansen (Omagari Station-Akita Station)
Oga Namahage Line (Akita Station-Oiwake Station)
|Local transportation line||Hachiko Line||Hachioji Station- Kuragano Station||92.0 km|
|Azuma Line||Shibukawa Station - Omae Station||55.3 km|
|Karasuyama Line||Hoshoji Station - Karasuyama Station||20.4 km|
|Sunlight||Utsunomiya Station - Nikko station||40.5 km|
|Mizugun Line||Mito Station - Azumi Nagamori Station||137.5 km|
|Kamisugaya Station - Hitachiota Station||9.5 km|
|Kashima Line||Katori Station - Kashima Soccer Stadium Station||17.4 km||The usual passenger business section is Katori Station- Kashima Jingu Stationwhile|
Between Kashima Jingu Station and Kashima Soccer Stadium StationKashima Seaside Railway Oarai Kashima LineThe train of
Kashima Soccer Stadium Station is open for passengers only on soccer days
|Kururi Line||Kisarazu Station- Kazusa Kameyama Station||32.2 km|
|Togane Line||Oami Station - Naruto Station||13.8 km|
|Koumi Line||Kobuchizawa Station - Komoro Station||78.9 km||Yatsugatake Kogen Line|
|Iiyama Line||Toyono Station - Echigokawaguchi Station||96.7 km|
|Oito line||Matsumoto Station - Minamiotari Station||70.1 km||Minamiotari Station- Itoigawa StationBetween is the jurisdiction of JR West|
|Echigo Line||Kashiwazaki Station - Yoshida Station -Niigata Station||83.8 km|
|Yahiko Line||Higashisanjo Station - Yahiko Station||17.4 km||Starting and ending points are reversed on the track name|
|Yonesaka Line||Yonezawa Station - Sakamachi Station||90.7 km|
|Tadami Line||Aizuwakamatsu Station - Koide Station||135.2 km||Starting point and ending point are reversed on the basic plan|
|Banetsu East Line||Iwaki Station -Koriyama Station||85.6 km||Yu Yu Abukuma Line|
|Stone winding||Koushida Station - Onagawa Station||44.9 km|
|Kesennuma Line||Maeji Station - Yanaizu Station||17.5 km|
|Ofunato Line||Ichinoseki Station - Kesennuma Station||62.0 km||Dragon Rail Ofunato Line|
|Rikuu East Line||Koushida Station- Shinjo Station||94.1 km||Inner narrow path Yukemuri line|
|Rikuu Nishi Line||Shinjo Station- Amarume Station||43.0 km||Inner path, Mogamigawa line|
|Kitakami Line||Kitakami Station - Yokote Station||61.1 km|
|Kamaishi Line||Hanamaki Station - Kamaishi Station||90.2 km||Galaxy Dream Line Kamaishi Line|
|Yamada Line||Morioka Station-Miyako Station||102.1 km|
|Wreath line||Koma Station - Odate Station||106.9 km||Towada Hachimantai Shikisai Line|
|Hachinohe Line||Hachinohe Station - Kuji Station||64.9 km||Sea cat rail Hachinohe city line (Hachinohe station- Shark station）|
|Ominato Line||Noheji Station - Ominato Station||58.4 km||Hamanasu Bay Line Ominato Line|
|Tsugaru Line||Aomori Station- Sanmaya Station||55.8 km||Tsugaru Kaikyo Line(Aomori Station- New small and medium country signal field）||Nakaguni Station -JR Hokkaido is 2.3 km between the signal stationsKaikyo LineOverlap with|
|Sazawa Line||Kitayamagata Station - Sazawa Station||24.3 km||Fruit line Sazawa line|
|Tazawako Line||Morioka Station- Omagari Station||75.6 km||Akita Shinkansen|
|Oga Line||Oiwake Station - Oga Station||26.4 km||Oga Namahage Line|
|Gonō sen||Higashi Noshiro Station - Kawabe Station||147.2 km|
- Operation systemName above
- The Joetsu Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station) and Joetsu Line (Echigo Yuzawa Station-Gala Yuzawa Station) is a generic name.
- The Hokuriku Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo station-Omiya station) and the Joetsu Shinkansen (Omiya station-Takasaki station) is a generic term.
- The Yamagata Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Fukushima Station) and the Ou Main Line (Fukushima Station-Shinjo Station).
- The Akita Shinkansen is the Tohoku Shinkansen (Tokyo Station-Morioka Station) and the Tazawako Line and Ou Main Line (Omagari Station-Akita Station).
- Yamanote Line is Tohoku Main Line (Tabata Station-Tokyo Station) and Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station) is a generic name.
- The Yokosuka Line is the Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Shinagawa Station-Musashi Kosugi Station-Tsurumi Station-Ofuna Station) and the generic name.
- The Takasaki Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Tokyo Station-Omiya Station) and is the generic name.
- Joban Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Tokyo Station-Nippori Station) and the generic name.
- Uchibo line is the Sotobo line (Chiba station-Soga station) and the generic name.
- The Shonan Shinjuku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Omiya Station-Tabata Station) and the Yamanote Line (Tabata Station-Jakubo Signal Station) and the Tokaido Main Line (Jabuku Signal Station-Ofuna Station).
- The Saikyo line is the Yamanote line (Osaki station-Ikebukuro station) and all the Akabane line and the Tohoku main line (Akabane station-Omiya station).
- The Keihin Tohoku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Omiya Station-Tokyo Station) and the Tokaido Main Line (Tokyo Station-Yokohama Station).
- Sendai Airport Access Line is Tohoku Main Line (Natori Station-Sendai Station),Sendai Airport Railway OfSendai Airport LineA generic term for all lines.
- Sengoku Tohoku Line is the Tohoku Main Line (Sendai Station-Matsushima Station-Takashiro-machi Station) and Sengoku Line (Takashiro-machi Station-Ishinomaki Station) is a generic term.
- Oga Namahage Line is the Ou Main Line (Akita Station-Oiwake Station) and all Oga Lines.
|Route name||section||Operating kilo||Remarks|
|Kesennuma Line BRT||Maeji Station - Kesennuma Station||72.8 km||Maeyachi Station- Yanaizu StationBetweenKesennuma LineOperates in parallel with (railway).However, it does not stop at the station on the way.|
The operating kilometer setting is based on the discontinued railway line and differs from the actual operation route.
|Ofunato Line BRT||Kesennuma Station- Mori Station||43.7 km||Kami-Shishiori StationToMiyakobusOperates as a BRT on the local bus.|
The operating kilometer setting is based on the discontinued railway line and differs from the actual operation route.
|Sort||Route name||section||Operating kilo||Date of abolition||Remarks|
|Main line||Tokaido Main Line||Shinagawa Station - Hamamatsucho Station||3.7 km||1996/10/1||Tokaido Freight LineA part of|
|Irie Signal Box - New station||None||Unknown (2019)||No passenger business (freight line). There is no setting of operating kilometers for passenger railway companies|
As of 2010, the new station was abolished and it was virtually abolished. Abolishing the setting of operating kilometers in Japan Freight Railway within 2019
|Shin-Etsu Main Line||Yokogawa Station- Karuizawa Station||11.2 km||1997/10/1||Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station-Abolished due to opening between Nagano Station|
JR Bus KantoConvert to
|Karuizawa Station-Shinonoi Station||65.6 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Takasaki Station-Nagano Station between the opening of business management|
Shinano RailwayTransferred to (when transferred, shortened by 0.5 km to 65.1 km）
|Nagano Station- Myokokogen Station||37.3 km||2015/3/14||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Transferred to Shinano Railway
|Myokokogen Station-Naoetsu Station||37.7 km||Hokuriku Shinkansen Nagano Station-Kanazawa Station was opened and business was separated.|
Echigo Tokimeki RailwayTransfer to
|Tohoku Main Line||Morioka Station- Mitoki Station||82.0 km||2002/12/1||Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station between the opening of business management|
IGR Iwate Galaxy RailwayTransfer to
|Mitoki Station-Hachinohe Station||25.9 km||Tohoku Shinkansen Morioka Station-Hachinohe Station between the opening of business management|
Aomori RailwayTransfer to
|Hachinohe Station-Aomori Station||96.0 km||2010/12/4||Tohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe Station-Business separation due to opening of Shin-Aomori Station|
Transferred to Aomori Railway
|Local transportation line||Aizu Line||Nishi-Wakamatsu Station - Aizukogen Station||57.4 km||1987/7/16||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Aizu RailwayConvert to
|Kihara Line||Ohara Station - Kazusa Nakano Station||26.9 km||1988/3/24||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Isumi RailwayConvert to
|Moka Line||Shimodate Station - Mogi Station||42.0 km||1988/4/11||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Moka RailwayConvert to
|Nagai Line||Akayu Station - Arato Station||30.6 km||1988/10/25||Second Specified Local Transportation LineAbolished by designation of|
Yamagata RailwayConvert to
|Ashio line||Kiryu Station - Matou Station||44.1 km||1989/3/29||Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Watarase Valley ShindoConvert to
|Matou Station- Ashio Motoyama Station||1.9 km||Freight line. Abolished due to designation of the second specified local transportation line|
Watarase Valley Railway obtains railway business license but expires on June 1998, 6
|Iwaizumi Line||Shimoichi Station - Iwaizumi Station||38.4 km||2014/4/1||Due to a derailment accident due to a sediment-related disaster, the line was closed from July 2010, 7.|
East Japan TransportationSwitch to (bus)
|Yamada Line||Miyako Station - Kamaishi Station||55.4 km||2019/3/23||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
JR East carried out restoration work,Sanriku RailwayOperation resumed after transfer to
|Kesennuma Line||Yanaizu Station - Kesennuma Station||55.3 km||2020/4/1||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
Operated since 2012Kesennuma Line BRTReplaced by
|Ofunato Line||Kesennuma Station- Mori Station||43.7 km||2020/4/1||Since March 2011, 3 due to the Great East Japan Earthquake|
Operated since 2013Ofunato Line BRTReplaced by
JR Line's demarcation station
This is the only JR 6 company that manages the conventional lines of all other companies' demarcation stations.
Shinkansen's other demarcation station
JR West Japan
Conventional line demarcation station of other companies
JR West Japan
- Kofu Station(Tokaido Main Line)- Gotemba Line
- Atami Station(Tokaido Main Line, Ito Line)-Tokaido Main Line (There are direct trains between Tokaido Main Line)
- Kofu Station(Chuo Main Line)- Minobu Line
- Tatsuno Station(Chuo Main Line)- Iida Line (There are direct trains)
- Shiojiri Station(Chuo Main Line (Chuo East Line), Shinonoi Line)- Chuo Main Line(Chuo Nishi Line) (There are direct trains between Shinonoi Line and Chuo Nishi Line)
Stations shared with other Shinkansen bullet trains
allTokaido ShinkansenShared use station with
- Tokyo Station(Tokaido Main Line, etc.)
- Shinagawa Station(Tokaido Main Line, etc.)
- Shin-Yokohama Station(Yokohama Line)
- Odawara Station(Tokaido Main Line)
- Atami Station(Tokaido Main Line, Ito Line)
JR東日本管内全域に及ぶダイヤ改正は、JR発足後から1993年までは他のJR各社に合わせて毎年3月にダイヤ改正を行っていたが、1994年は全国的なダイヤ改正がこの年に限り12月に実施され、1993年と1995年から2005年は12月にダイヤ改正を独自に実施していた（1997年・2003年・2004年は10月に実施）.. Some since 2006 (especiallyHokkaido passenger railway<JR Hokkaido>,Shikoku Passenger Railway<JR Shikoku>) except[Note 12]Held in March every year in line with JR companies (however in 3Great East Japan EarthquakePostponed to April 4 due to[Note 13].. In addition, there are some years other than March, such as December 2010, 12 and September 4, 2012, where the schedule was revised.
Named trains that have been operated on the company's routes since the establishment of JR East, or were operated once (as of March 2021, 3). Trains whose type has been changed are shown after the change, and those operated by vehicles of other companies also show the company name (discontinued trains are at the time of abolition). For details, see the article for each train.
- Tohoku-Yamagata-Akita Shinkansen
- Joetsu Shinkansen
- Hokuriku Shinkansen
- Tourist train
- Limited express train
- Hanging(2010-, between Akita Station and Aomori Station)
- White snow
- Kinugawa, Spacia Kinugawa("Spacia Kinugawa" is a vehicle of Tobu Railway)
- Akagi and Swallow Akagi
- On the water(Temporary)
- Narita Express
- Fuji tour
- Dancer/Safir Dancer
- (Wide view) Shinano(JR Central Japan Railway Company)
- Sunrise Izumo(JR Central / JR West)
- Sunrise seto(JR Central / JR West)
- Rapid train
- Tourist train(A fun train)
- Group train-Cruise train
- Tohoku/Akita Shinkansen
- Joetsu/Nagano(Currently unified to the Hokuriku Shinkansen) Shinkansen
- Tourist train
- Limited express train
- Swan/Super Swan("Super Swan" is JR Hokkaido, 2002-2010 Hachinohe Station- Hakodate Station, 2010-2016 between Shin-Aomori Station and Hakodate Station)
- Hakkari/Super Hakkari
- Tawawa(1982-1996 between Morioka Station-Akita Station / Aomori Station, 1996-1997 between Akita Station-Aomori Station)
- Akita relay
- Hanging(Hachinohe Station-Hirosaki Station / Aomori Station, 2002-2010)
- swan(Between Osaka station and Aomori station, 1961-2001)
- Kagayaki(JR West Japan)
- Hakuta(JR West JapanHokuetsu Express）
- Aizu/Holiday Aizu(- 2003)
- Viva Aizu/Holiday Viva Aizu
- Wing express
- View Wakashio
- Good morning Wakashio/Hometown Wakashio
- View Sazanami
- Good morning Sazanami/Hometown Sazanami
- Good morning and hometown Shiosai
- Hometown Sakura
- Hometown Narita
- Super Hitachi / Fresh Hitachi
- Refreshing hitachi/hometown hitachi
- Good Morning Fresh Hitachi / Weekend Fresh Hitachi
- New limited express eggplant
- Good morning Tochigi/Hometown Tochigi
- New limited express Tanigawa
- Weekend Akagi
- Asama(Some are JR West vehicles)
- Hakusan(Vehicles of JR West)
- Super Azusa
- Resort dancer(Temporary Izukyu vehicle)
- Marine Express Dancer(Temporary)
- Super View Odoriko
- (Wide view) Tokai(JR Central Japan Railway Company)
- Fuji(JR KyushuVehicle)
- Hayabusa(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- Mizuho(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- さ く ら(Vehicles of JR Kyushu)
- Asakaze(Vehicles of JR West)
- Seto(Vehicles of JR West)
- Sword(Vehicles of JR West)
- Twilight express(Temporary / JR West vehicle)
- Sea of Japan
- Akebono(1970-1990 via Ou Main Line, 1990-1997 via Tohoku Main Line / Rikuu East Line / Ou Main Line, 1997-2014 via Takasaki Line / Joetsu Line / Shinetsu Main Line / Uetsu Main Line)
- Hokutosei(Some are JR Hokkaido vehicles)
- Express train
- Rapid trainHome liner
- Shonan liner
- Shonan Shinjuku Liner / Good Morning Liner Shinjuku / Home Liner Odawara
- Home Liner Furukawa/Home Liner Konosu
- SL Minakami
- SL Usui
- Marine blue whale name(Temporary)
- Moonlight Echigo(Temporary)
- While moonlight(Temporary)
- Moonlight Shinshu(Temporary)
- Good morning Shinetsu/Raku Raku Train Shinetsu
- Easy train Murakami
- Good morning liner
- Shinetsu Relay Myoko
- Komachi relay
- Good morning liner Takao/Home liner Takao
- Good morning liner Ome/Home liner Ome
- Central liner/Ome liner
- Holiday Rapid Mt. Fuji(Temporary)
- Burari Yokohama/Kamakura(Temporary)
- Good morning liner Tsuchiura/Home liner Tsuchiura
- Airport Tokiwa(Temporary)
- Airport Narita
- Homeliner Chiba
- Good morning liner Tsudanuma/Home liner Tsudanuma
- Good morning liner Zushi/Home liner Zushi
- Marine dream
- Iwaki(Banetsu East Line)
- Aizu Liner
- AIZU Oze Express(Aizu Railway vehicle)
- Sendai City Rabbit
- Sea cold
- Senyama/Holiday Senyama
- Short time
- Super dragon
- Sea cat
- White snow(Ou Main Line)
- Iwaki(Ou Main Line)
- Strait(Vehicles of JR Hokkaido)
- Tourist train
For in-car sales,Electronic money"Suica""PASMO""Kitaca""TOICA""sense of""ICOCA""SUGOCA""nimoca""HayakakenCan be used. Previously it was not available for green cars on regular trains, but from February 2018, 2Joban LineFrom May 2019, 5Yokosuka Line (excluding Shonan Shinjuku Line) and Sobu Rapid LineThen, from June 6, the same yearTokaido Main Line,Utsunomiya Line(Tohoku Main Line),Takasaki Line,Joetsu Line,Ryomo Line,Ueno Tokyo Line,Shonan Shinjuku LineNow available at.
- Shinkansen -Except some trains that only operate seat serviceGran ClassGranClass Attendant is on board the train that connects the cars.
- Limited express
- "Enjoyable train" (tourist train)
- local trainGreen Cars-Only Green Attendants are on board. Therefore, even in the following line districts trains that do not have green cars (such as fast trains on the Joban Line E231 series, ordinary trains in the Chiba area) are not open.
In-vehicle sales contractor
In-vehicle sales of JR East have long been a wholly owned subsidiaryJapanese Restaurant EnterpriseWas operated byHas been a wholly owned subsidiary of East Japan Railway Company since July 2019, 7.[Note 16]"CorporationJR East Service Creation'Is in charge. In the past, "Juraku TS SLtd."[Note 17]Or "Co., Ltd.NR Koshikawa'[Note 18], "" were also involvedHowever, due to absorption-type merger and business succession, etc., Japan Restaurant Enterprise will carry out in-car sales alone after the business succession from Hokuriku Travel Service in October 2014 until the business transfer to JR East Japan Service Creation in July 10. Was.
Reduction of in-vehicle sales
In recent years, JR East has reduced in-vehicle sales due to a decrease in in-vehicle sales usage... As of March 2015, 3, we discontinued in-car sales at "Fresh Hitachi" and "Narita Express" north of Yamagata Station for "Nasu-no-no", "Tanigawa", "Max Tanigawa", and "Tsubasa".. Next, as of March 2019, 3, sales of dancer, Nikko, Kinugawa, Spacia Kinugawa, Kusatsu, and Inaho north of Sakata Station, as well as Kagayaki and Hakutaka Shinkansen trains sold in all trains except for Azusa, Kaiji, Hitachi, Super View Odoriko, and Inaho, lunch boxes, snacks (sandwiches), desserts and souvenirs south of Sakata station. Stopped selling miscellaneous goods.. In addition, as of June 6, the same year, we stopped selling lunch boxes, snacks (sandwiches), desserts, souvenirs, and miscellaneous items at Kagayaki and Hakutaka. Stopped selling hot coffee on the train.
1994From October, we have our own company Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing (laterGeneral Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Works) Has a vehicle manufacturing department called2012May 4ToTokyu Electric RailwayUnder the umbrellaTokyu vehicle manufacturingIncorporates the railway vehicle manufacturing business fromGeneral vehicle manufacturing plantWe are putting great effort into manufacturing vehicles, such as the successor vehicles from the JNR and the vehicles that have been manufactured immediately after the split privatization and have advanced over the years.2014On April 4, the company was split and Niitsu Rolling Stock Manufacturing Co., Ltd. became General Rolling Stock Manufacturing Works Niitsu Works.
After the establishment of General Vehicle Manufacturing, JR EastConventional lineCommuting-Suburban typeElectric train TheHitachi, Ltd.Made ofEV-E801 seriesJapan Transport Engineering Company except for battery-powered trains[Note 19]Manufactured in,ShinkansenThe vehicle isKawasaki Heavy Industries-Manufacturing at Hitachi is continuing. Also conventional lineLimited express vehicleThen, because I was mainly involved in designKinki SharyoButE657 seriesWas in charge of manufacturing. In addition,Tokyo Monorail OfmonorailVehicles are manufactured only by Hitachi, Ltd. even after becoming a subsidiary of JR East.
The new vehicle groupComputerCentralized management / control device (TIMS) Etc., enabling constant centralized monitoring of operating conditions and operation management. Also, of these vehicle groupsMain controller for conventional trainsExcept for someCommuter vehicleThen.Mitsubishi ElectricFor suburban and limited express vehiclesHitachi, Ltd.Made of[Note 20].
RailcarIn the engine for, initiallyNiigata Ironworks (DMF13HZ),Komatsu Works (DMF11HZ),Cummins Three companies (DMF14HZ) were adopted, and after that it was only made by Cummins, but all vehicles after Kiha E3 series in 2007 are made by Komatsu Ltd. (However, DMF130HZ is adopted instead of DMF11HZ) It is installed. Also, in March 15Salon Express ArcadiaI owned it at that time after the vehicle fire accidentKiha 58 seriesな どDMH17 series engineThe vehicle that was equipped with the new engine is also being replaced with a new engine.
As of 2014, JR East is the only six JR passenger companies.Convertible cross sheetI don't own a vehicle with. In the past it was a limited express vehicle185 series,Express vehicle[Note 21]I had a convertible cross-seat car in Japan, but it disappeared due to seat replacement and scrapping.In addition, there is no record of owning a convertible cross-seat vehicle for general type (suburban type) vehicles.ただし、JR東日本の路線には、JR東海保有のHowever, for JR East routes, JR Tokai owns213 series,313 seriesOther companies' vehicles equipped with convertible cross seats are on board.過去には転換クロスシートを装備したJR北海道保有のIn the past, owned by JR Hokkaido equipped with a convertible cross seat50 series passenger carIs fastStraitI had been on board.
For regular trains
Taken over from the old Japanese National Railways in large quantities103 seriesRemained to the end in October 2009Sengoku LineAll operations including the above have been completed, and old vehicles centered on other old Japanese National Railways type vehicles are also being sequentially released in the Greater Tokyo Area.E231 series,E233 series,E531 seriesWhile we are proceeding with the selection by introducing such as, we are allocating good-quality vehicles to replace aged vehicles in other regions (209 series,211 seriesSuch). During the JNR era, priority was given to the metropolitan areas of Tokyo and Osaka when replacing rolling stock, and when replacing aged rolling stock, relatively good rolling stock was diverted to rural areas, and this system was maintained even after the inauguration of JR. Because it is.
For trains, until the 1990s, the classification of ordinary train cars by use wasCommuter typeとSuburban typeFor the first time in the E2000 series, which started commercial operation in 231, the formal distinction between commuter type and suburban type was abolished.,General formIs unified to[Note 22].. Detail is"General-type vehicle (railway) #The appearance of general-purpose trains and afterSee.
The company's general-purpose vehicles for transportation within urban areas are based on economic vehicles that have undergone a major overhaul of design and manufacturing methods from conventional vehicles to reduce manufacturing costs. This is a method for setting a short vehicle replacement cycle for the purpose of immediately reflecting the trends of the times in service provision, and the Keihin Tohoku Line in 1992 (Heisei 4).901 series (later 209 series)Is the beginning. This design orientation has been adopted not only by the company but also by some other companies'station vehicles in the Kanto area, and the basic design of the E231 series and E233 series has been adopted in multiple vehicles of other companies' stations, reducing vehicle manufacturing costs. Also contributes.
With the expansion of the commuting area, long-seat cars were introduced to the suburbs to alleviate congestion, and the capacity per train was improved. This policy has spread to local routes, and we are working to improve the capacity and optimize the number of vehicles required. On the other hand, in non-electrified lines, the transportation volume may be small, so diesel railcarsKiha 40 seriesFor the Aterazawa Line, except for a part of the long seatKiha 101 typeAnd for the Kururi LineKiha E130 seriesIt remains in the 100s only. However, perhaps the extreme long seating of introducing even local routes was overkill,2000 eraSince the latter half, local routes are returning to semi-cross-seat vehicles (701 series →E721 seriesThe flow is an example. The 209 series has also been partially converted to a semi-cross sheet when converted to the Boso area).
For excellent trains and bullet trains
Express trains are shifting from the initial policy of introducing vehicles with specialized specifications for each route to a policy of standardized design that enables universal use. this isShinkansen vehicleThe same applies to the policy of unifying the vehicles used for each line section.1990 eraAfter the latter half of the full standardE2 series-E7 series, Of the Mini ShinkansenE3 seriesIs introduced mainly. Also, as of 2020, there is no regular operation of the limited express railcars, so the only six JR passengers do not own limited express railcars.[Note 23].
In addition, the body of the limited express type vehicle is ordinary steel orAluminum alloyIs often used, and compared to other JR companies, it is a limited express typestainlessSince there are few cases of using the car body, it is recommended to use it in all model cars.E26 series passenger carIs only[Note 24].
Limited express vehicleGreen carIn the vehicle after the establishment of JR, it was arranged in 2 rows of 1+3 people, and other JR companies also followed,255 seriesSubsequent vehicles have four rows of seats for 2+2 people except for a part. This is because the number of green cars used in the Tokyo metropolitan area is high[Note 25].
Used buses purchased from metropolitan area operators were also used when the BRT started operation, but they were completely abolished in 2019.
- Conventional line factory
- Akita General Vehicle Center(AT/Akita Branch/Former Tsuchizaki Factory TZ)
- Koriyama General Vehicle Center(KY, Sendai branch, former Koriyama factory)
- Omiya General Rolling Stock Center(OM/Omiya Branch/Omiya Factory)
- Tokyo General Vehicle Center(TK, Tokyo branch, former Oi factory OY)
- Nagano General Rolling Stock Center(NN/Nagano Branch/Former Nagano Factory)
- Shinkansen factory
- Shinkansen General Vehicle Center(Shinkansen headquarters)
Customer service as of May 2020, 5uniformIs the 4th generation. Abolished female employee skirts from the 4th generation uniform,LGBTFor both men and womenOfficial hat-TyroleanYou can now choose either cap..In addition, at other railway companies, station transporters (those who perform stationmaster duties)AssistantEven if it is not, there are many places that wear a red belt display cap, but JR East has abolished the red belt display for station transportation staff and changed it to the display for managers and managers.The manager of the crew ward office, etc. will wear a cap with a red belt display, which is rare even when viewed nationwide.
As another feature, in other railway companies, when non-working managers (managers, section chiefs, etc.) and officers wear uniforms, they often wear the same uniforms / caps as the station managers and station managers. However, in JR East, they wear the same uniforms and caps as regular employees (even if the president wears uniforms, they have the same uniforms and caps as regular employees).Royal trainAtEmperorThe president of JR East is wearing a suit to lead His Majesty.
Company songIs "in the dawning sky".1988Established in April.lyricsWas selected by in-house recruitmentTo somethingAkira ItoWas complemented by. The composition isKoichi Moritaby.. The singerサ ー カ ス(There are unsold cassette tapes and CDs).
Top 50 in-house passengers
Official Website Than. Average daily.Is higher than the number of passengers in the right column (), decrease () Is represented.
|1||Shinjuku Station||TokyoShinjuku ward||477,073||789,366||760,043||736,715||747,930||753,791||No. 1 station for Japanese railway operators.|
(No. XNUMX in the world for each company's comprehensive line)
|2||Ikebukuro Station||TokyoToshima ward||376,350||566,994||556,780||544,222||564,669||570,255||(3rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|3||Yokohama Station||Kanagawa横 浜 市Nishi-ward||290,376||423,651||411,383||398,052||384,594||385,023||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
(5rd in the world for each company's total line)
|4||Tokyo Station||TokyoChiyoda Ward||271,108||467,165||434,633||381,704||379,350||372,611||Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai) passengers are not included.|
(7rd in the world for each company's total line)
|5||Shibuya Station||TokyoShibuya Ward||222,150||370,856||372,234||403,277||423,884||428,165||(2rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|6||Shinagawa Station||TokyoMinato-ku||220,930||383,442||361,466||321,711||302,862||253,575||Does not include passengers on the Tokai Passenger Railway.|
(9rd in the world for each company's total line)
|7||Omiya Station||SaitamaSaitamaOmiya W||188,576||258,108||250,479||235,151||231,599||228,219||SaitamaNo. 1 inside station.|
|8||Shimbashi Station||Minato-ku, Tokyo||175,368||281,971||265,955||244,916||236,116||230,393|
|9||Kitasenju Station||TokyoAdachi-ku||161,271||220,903||209,994||195,260||177,104||183,611||(6rd in the world for each company's total line)|
|10||Kawasaki Station||KanagawaKawasaki CityKawasaki ku||159,802||214,601||207,725||185,300||163,495||156,291||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|11||Akihabara Station||Chiyoda ward, Tokyo||156,102||252,267||243,921||226,646||171,166||137,736|
|12||Takadanobaba Station||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo||139,544||211,687||202,554||202,396||201,936||211,761|
|13||Tachikawa Station||TokyoTachikawa||122,033||168,512||163,903||157,517||150,009||132,672||special areaOther thanTokyoNo. 1 inside station.|
|16||Nishi-Funabashi Station||ChibaFunabashi||103,947||139,347||134,362||125,855||105,892||106,048||ChibaNo. 1 inside station.|
|17||Funabashi Station||Funabashi City, Chiba Prefecture||103,879||138,950||137,173||134,705||131,579||131,611||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|18||Yurakucho Station||Chiyoda ward, Tokyo||103,759||173,003||167,424||162,445||153,113||156,273|
|21||Tamachi Station||Minato-ku, Tokyo||102,704||156,364||148,834||149,477||142,778||154,714|
|22||Hamamatsucho Station||Minato-ku, Tokyo||102,663||162,143||155,334||153,594||144,085||152,620|
|23||Kichijoji Station||TokyoMusashino||99,319||143,685||141,306||138,420||139,245||136,927||No. 2 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|24||Sakai Station||ChibaKashiwa||94,607||126,276||123,104||119,825||135,074||149,376||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|25||Ebisu Station||Shibuya Ward, Tokyo||94,002||147,699||139,882||130,245||131,507||127,967|
|26||Gotanda Station||Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo||92,254||141,351||133,814||129,154||126,137||132,411|
|27||Musashikosugi Station||Kawasaki City, Kanagawa PrefectureNakahara||88,994||130,752||124,325||99,617||70,685||64,336||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|28||Totsuka Station||Yokohama-city kanagawa prefectureTotsuka ku||82,817||112,606||110,797||105,662||101,458||97,391||The second station in Kanagawa prefecture.|
|29||Chiba Station||ChibaChibaChuo-ku||81,445||108,121||104,503||105,777||103,401||103,723||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|30||Fujisawa Station||KanagawaFujisawa||81,065||109,617||107,447||102,284||95,436||92,640||5th place as a station in Kanagawa prefecture, 1st place as a station outside a specific train section.|
|31||Kokubunji Station||TokyoKokubunji||78,422||113,368||111,325||105,883||103,862||100,815||No. 3 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|32||Machida Station||TokyoMachida-shi||77,722||112,540||112,161||109,077||104,452||100,602||No. 4 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|34||Tsudanuma Station||ChibaNarashino-shi||76,886||103,912||103,404||101,247||103,922||105,205||The second station in Chiba prefecture.|
|37||Urawa Station||Saitama, Saitama prefectureUrawa-ku||74,053||95,064||87,650||79,113||73,633||73,995||Second place as a station in Saitama prefecture.|
|39||Ofuna Station||KanagawaKamakura city||73,636||99,944||98,803||93,679||87,333||83,660|
|40||Meguro Station||Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo||72,657||115,560||108,163||102,310||98,344||106,820|
|41||Nishi-Nippori Station||Arakawa Ward, Tokyo||72,214||100,940||98,681||94,059||87,392||96,355|
|42||Kanda Station||Chiyoda ward, Tokyo||71,872||106,091||98,917||101,075||105,782||111,311|
|43||Mitaka Station||TokyoMitaka City||71,399||98,707||94,805||90,214||85,602||82,335||No. 5 station in Tokyo other than special wards.|
|44||Oimachi Station||Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo||70,429||105,838||103,139||94,715||86,298||78,996|
|45||Omori Station||Ota Ward, Tokyo,||69,857||96,972||94,949||91,601||88,049||90,159|
|47||Ochanomizu Station||Chiyoda ward, Tokyo||66,530||105,890||104,890||101,617||106,967||116,955|
|48||Yotsuya Station||Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo||65,040||98,631||94,079||89,295||88,976||86,886|
|49||Kawaguchi Station||SaitamaKawaguchi city||64,428||84,531||82,325||78,759||76,610||78,675||Second place as a station in Saitama prefecture.|
|50||Musashi Mizonokuchi Station||Kawasaki City, Kanagawa PrefectureTakatsu Ward||63,796||86,346||83,756||75,653||69,175||68,339|
From 2000 to 2011, 1st place-8th place was almost unchanged (Shinbashi station and Omiya station have been replaced in some years). Especially in 2011, the number one place compared to the previous yearShinjuku StationFrom 27thMachida StationThere was no change in ranking.
However, in 2012, the number of passengers at Tokyo Station, which had been consistently at 1999th place since 5 (open to the public), increased with the redevelopment project, and overtaken Yokohama Station to 4th place. In 2013, Shibuya StationTokyu Toyoko Line-Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineThe number of passengers decreased by more than 3 due to the direct train, and it fell below 25 for the first time in 40 years. I will be worried about the dust. In addition, in the same year newlyKitasenju Station Takadanobaba StationOvertaken, achieved the first 10 best.
Shinagawa Station has been steadily growing in number of users, and was in 6th place for a long time, but it was 2016th place in FY5.
At Shibuya station, the number of users has not stopped, and as mentioned above, it fell from 2013rd place to 3th place in 5, and was overtaken by Shinagawa station in 2016 and fell to 6th place. In 2008Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin LineAt the time of opening, there is a downward trend with Ikebukuro Station,Tokyu Toyoko LineIkebukuro station is picking up after the direct operation of, but Shibuya station is not so inclined.
Ueno Station is in 2015Ueno Tokyo LineDue to the opening of traffic (passengers not getting on and off at Ueno Station), the number of passing passengers increased, so there was concern that the number of users would decrease.Tokaido LineThe number of users is increasing, due to the ease of access from the direction.
Osaki station was a single station on the Yamanote line in 2000, and the number of passengers was about 5, but after the opening of the Saikyo line, Shonan Shinjuku line, and Rinkai line in December 2002, the number of users gradually increased, In 12Yurakucho Station,Tachikawa StationI overtook 2 stations and jumped to 14th place.
Akihabara station was 2000th as of 17,Tsukuba ExpressThere is also the opening of business in 2006Ueno StationI pulled out and entered the best 10. Furthermore, in 2007, it passed Takadanobaba Station and has been steadily increasing its number of users since then. On the other hand, Ueno Station was ranked in the top 2005 until 10, but was overtaken by Takadanobaba Station in 2006. From 2007, Kitasenju StationKawasaki StationIt fell to 13th place after.
At stations in the Tohoku region, due to the Great East Japan Earthquake, the number of passengers at Sendai station decreased by more than 1, and other stations recorded no data. However, since 2012, most stations have recorded increases, especially at Sendai station.Sengoku LineAoba Dori StationIt became the largest number of passengers after opening.
In 2020CoronaDue to the influence of the above, many stations recorded a decrease rate of 2% or more, and some stations decreased by more than half compared to the previous year.In addition, due to this influence, Yokohama Station overtook Tokyo Station for the first time in nine years and came in third.
Top 10 by revenue
Average daily. The numbers are for 1.
- 1 bit Tokyo Station -271,295,000 yen.
- 2 bit Shinjuku Station -172,157,000 yen.
- 3 bit Sendai Station -123,610,000 yen.
- 4 bit Ikebukuro Station -119,192,000 yen.
- 5 bit Omiya Station -113,524,000 yen.
- 6 bit Yokohama Station -111,108,000 yen.
- 7 bit Ueno Station -99,561,000 yen.
- 8 bit Shibuya Station -87,730,000 yen.
- 9 bit Shinagawa Station -87,628,000 yen.
- 10 bit Shimbashi Station -65,423,000 yen.
Group companies are not only departments such as cleaning companies and maintenance companies that are directly related to railways, but also a wide variety of them.
Hotel industry, station building, real estate industry
- LUMINEOthersNEWoManManagement of.
- Atre,Atrevie, Dila Oyama, Breeze Nanshan Atre (Taiwan).
- subsidiaryTakasaki Terminal BuildingManagement and management of the following facilities.
- subsidiaryUtsunomiya station developmentManagement and management of the following facilities.
- subsidiaryMito station developmentManagement and management of the following facilities.
- JR East Japan Building
- JR East Architectural Design
- Railway related facilities such as stations,Station buildingDesign and supervise and design work for commercial facilities such as new construction and renewal, hotels, office buildings, housing complex and cultural facilities.
- JR East Urban Development
- Japan Hotel
- Morioka Terminal Building
- Sendai Terminal Building
- Akita Station Building
- JR East Aomori Commercial Development
- JR East Commercial Development
- Grand Duo(Tachikawa Station/Kamata Station) management.
- JR Tokyo Nishi Station Building Development
- Yokohama Station Building
- Shonan Station Building
- JR East Retail Net
- Station Building MIDORI
- JR East Niigata City Create
Travel and leisure industry
- Byu Travel Service
- Adult holiday clubMember services, domestic travel planning and sales, travel to Japan, overseas travel.
- Gala Yuzawa
- Gala Yuzawa Ski ResortOperated.
- JR East Sports
- Operates the sports club "Jexar".
- JR East Creative Travel Agency (Creative Travel Agency Co., Ltd.)
- Jar packAnd JR East Group jointly operated.
Food and beverage/sales business
- JR East Corporation 
- JR East Retail Net(Former East Japan Kiosk)
- JR East Foods(OldJapanese Restaurant EnterpriseとJR East Food BusinessMerged)
- JR East Water Business
Railway vehicle manufacturing
- General vehicle manufacturing plant
- JR East Startup 
- JR East Mechatronics
- JR East Technology
- JR East Information System
- Orange page
- Publication of the magazine "Orange Page" for housewives.
- JR East Architectural Design
- JR East Consultants
- View card
- Credit cardbusiness.
- District heat supplyJewelry business
- JR Central Line Mall
- JR East Tohoku Comprehensive Service
- JR East Station Service
- Outsourced station services in all areas of the Kanto area of JR East (Tokyo, Yokohama, Hachioji, Omiya, Chiba, Mito, Takasaki branch offices).
- JR East Service Creation
Equity method affiliate
- East Japan Railway Culture Foundation
- Transportation Museum(Closed May 2006, 5)
Other investment companies
- Saitama New Urban Transportation - New ShuttleOperated. Invested approximately 35%.
- Tokyo Seaside High Speed Rail - Rinkai lineOperated.
- Kotsu Shimbun -Former Kosai Publisher.
- Cable TV Shinagawa
- Media Saitama
- UQ Communications
- Narita Airport High Speed Rail
- Sendai Airport Railway
- Japan Travel -From 2002 JR WestConsolidated subsidiary.
- JR East Taiwan Business Development (Chinese: Taiwan Eastern Business Development Co., Ltd.,English: JRE Business Development Taiwan, Inc.) --For operating the restaurant business including ekiben and the real estate business such as stations, hotels, and buildingsTaiwan-Taipei CityEstablished on April 2018, 4.. In 2019, we will launch “JAPAN RAIL CAFE”, which sends Japanese travel product sales and inbound information locally (Taipei Nanshan SquareWithinBreeze NanshanAtre").. In August 2021, the JR East Group opened its first overseas hotel store, "Hotel Metropolitan Premier Taipei," in Taipei City, Taiwan.
- West Midlands Trains -British train operator
|East Japan Railway Company(JR Toro Union)||All Japan Railway Labor Union General Federation(JR Soren)|
|(JTSU-E)||Japan Transport Service Labor Union (JTSU)|
|JNR Labor UnionEast Japan Headquarters (Kokuro East Japan)||National Railways Labor Union (National Labor)|
|JR East Labor Union(East Japan Union)|
|(JR Higashi Labor)|
|JR East Union(JRE Union)||Japan Railway Trade Union Federation(JR Union)|
|(JR Niigata labor union)|
|National Railways Motor Union(Union Federation)|
|All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor UnionNational Railways East Japan Headquarters (Kenko Labor East Japan Headquarters)||All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor Union (Construction Labor)|
|Railway industry labor union(Iron industry)|
The labor union with the largest number of members is the East Japan Railway Company. Since the establishment of the company, we have signed a joint labor-management declaration and have taken a cooperative route,2018 OfSpring fightAt, "Uniform flat rateBearRequestDisputeForetold.. Therefore, the company was notified of the “expiration of the joint labor-management declaration”.Since then, withdrawal of union members has continued, and in just four months, about two-thirds of the organization's approximately 4 people have withdrawn, resulting in the adoption of an unusual "declaration of defeat" at regular conferences..
Due to withdrawal, most business establishments no longer have a majority of unions,Labor Standards ActAgreement based on Article XNUMX (so-calledXNUMX agreement) Was established as a fellowship group to select representatives, but the company friendship is not a labor union..
Of each labor union, East Japan Railway Rail Union, JNR Labor Union East Japan Headquarters, JR East Labor Union, JR East New Rail Labor Union, JR East Labor Union, JR East Union, JR East Niigata Labor Union and All Japan Construction Transportation General Labor Union National Railways East Japan Headquarters has a collective agreement with the company. On May 2020, 5, a collective agreement was signed with the JR East Transport Service Labor Union.
It sells residential land and condominiums.Home building licenseThe number is Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (5) No. 5287.
Residential lot sales
Bubble periodReflecting soaring land pricesTochigiKitsuregawa Town(CurrentSakura City) Developed toFiore KitsuregawaStarting from, in a suburb area 90km outside Tokyo StationNew residential area(Condominium for sale of housing (complex)) Is being developed. More than 20 years have passed since the start of sales of Kitsuregawa and Katsuradai, but new sales are on sale, and they are located in stations and trains centered on the Tokyo branch, Omiya branch, and Hachioji branch.Traffic advertisingIs posted.
- Fiore Kitsuregawa(Kosai BuildingJointly with)
- Pastoral Bukatsudai(Saruhashi StationPrevious,Shimizu ConstructionJointly with)
- Byu Verger Haruna Anchu(Annaka Haruna StationPrevious,JR East Urban Development-Iron construction-Nishimatsu ConstructionJointly with)
- Byu Forest Kirengawa (Tochigi Prefecture)Sakura City, North of Fiorekitsuregawa)
From 1997 to 2004, a wholly owned subsidiaryJR East Housing DevelopmentJointly withByu ParcI was developing a branded condominium. It is built on the site of a company housing or idle land, and most of the properties are sold.Mitsubishi Real Estate Service, Condominium management at the time of saleMitsubishi Jisho CommunityWas outsourced to.
賃 貸 マ ン シ ョ ン
- Announcer in charge of station broadcasting and in-car broadcasting
- Masayuki Sakai(Japanese) -Shinkansen and conventional limited express trainsIn-car automatic broadcasting(Shinonoi LineLimited expressShinano"and,Express train with sleeping berths "Sunrise Izumo-Seto"except for[Note 26]）.
- Gene Wilson --ShinkansenEnglish broadcast.
- Naoko Miura(Japanese),Christel Chiari(English) --Automatic in-car broadcasting of commuter trains in the Greater Tokyo area.
- Kaiko Mukaiyama,Kazuhisa Tanaka,Eiji Tsuda - Tokyo metropolitan area transportation management systemAutomatic broadcasting of major stations that have introduced. Tsuda is retiring one after another and is being replaced by Tanaka.
- Akira Murayama - Saikyo LineとKeiyo LineStation broadcast
- Yoshiikeiko --Station broadcasting of some stations near Kanto
- Rumiko Varnes - Narita ExpressAnd station English broadcast
- Former employee
- Kaoru Tashiro -YuanMember of the House of Councilors..Labor activist.Former driver.
- Akira Matsuzaki --Labor activist.
- Hideyuki Hanyu - Tokyo Verdy 1969Representative Director and President,J LeagueFormer Executive Secretary.
- Norihiro Akahoshi - Hanshin TigersBefore joining the team, he played an active part in adult baseball.conductorAlso acquired the qualification of.
- Makoto Kosaka - Pro baseball player.Before joining professional baseballJR East Japan Tohoku Baseball ClubBelong to.
- Hirosuke Tanaka - Pro baseball player.
- Fujiwara Arata --When working at the Hachioji branch office, he was named as the founder of the running team.New Year EkidenContributed to the first appearance in.
- Natsumi Takamori - Voice actorWorked on the ground before debut.
- Ken Niinobe - poets.Takasaki branchHe has served as general manager and welfare manager.
- Takao Suda -Horse racing critic. Worked for 2 years.
- Seki Daichi --The author of "JR as seen from the crew room".He is the conductor of the Takasaki branch office, and is said to be the person who started broadcasting English in real voice because he is fluent in languages. Leave the company in 2019.
- Eiji Hosoya --Has been a director since the time of the Japanese National Railways, and has served as vice president.
- Yoshio Ishida --JR East Representative Director Vice President, Director Vice Chairman,International Railway UnionChairman,Japan Railway Driving AssociationChairman.
- Houki Kogata --Vice President and Vice Chairman of JR East.
- Tetsujiro Tani --JR East Representative Director and Vice President,LUMINEPresident and CEO.
- Hara Tsuneo -JR EastNagano branchDirector and branch president.
- Takeshi Inoo --JR East Director.
- Seiji Kanaki --JR East Audit & Supervisory Board Member.
- Akio Shiibashi - JR East MechatronicsPresident and CEO.
- Shoji Nishida - JR East Rental RentalPresident and CEO.After retirementFukushimaHobara TownMayor,Date CityServed as mayor.
- Takuro Yamamoto - Iron constructionPresident and Representative Director and President.
- Yoshiaki Arai --LUMINE Counselor.
- Takeshi Sasaki -JR EastOutside director.
- Yasuharu Suematsu --JR East Outside Director.
- J. Wally Higgins --Adviser, International Department, Planning Headquarters.
- ^ To avoid the meaning of "lose money", the "iron" character in the East Japan Railway Company namelogoIn letters鉃"(Kinkyoku is a bow and arrow) is adopted, but officiallyCompany nameIs "鉄Is (Shikoku Passenger RailwayOther than JR other companies as well).
- ^ Kanto area routes are Tokyo, Hachioji, Yokohama, Omiya, Chiba, Takasaki, and Mito branch offices.Conventional linePoint to (PDF) reference.
- ^ Shinano RiverInstalled in the middle streamMiyanaka Intake DamWater intake from.
- ^ TEPCO power grid-Tohoku Electric Power Network-Chubu Electric Power Power Grid
- ^ At the time of conversion, Watarase Valley RailwayMatou Station - Ashio Motoyama StationKiryu Station including Ma-Ashio Motoyama Station Although I received a railway business license for all lines on December 1988, 12., May 1989, 3Watarase Gorge LineOnly between Kiryu Station and Matou Station, and between Matou Station and Ashio Motoyama Station, the license expired in 1998 without opening..
- ^ Child ICOCAInitially, it was excluded from mutual use, but it became a target of mutual use from March 2007, 3.
- ^ Within a few years, it will spread to other station buildings,VIEW Thanks Point,Suica pointsWill also be integrated.. Among them, Suica points will be integrated on December 2017, 12, and VIEW Thanks points will be integrated in 5.
- ^ Strictly speaking, Tsurumi Station- Yokohama Hazawa StationwhileTokaido Freight LinePassenger business started.Yokohama Hazawa Station-Newly opened between Hazawa Yokohama-Kokudai Station.
- ^ JR East Retail Net Co., Ltd. will be the surviving company, and the other three companies will be absorbed and merged.In addition, the surviving company, JR East Retail Net, will change to the new company name.
- ^ a b The Yamagata Shinkansen is the Ou Main Line (between Fukushima Station and Shinjo Station), and the Akita Shinkansen is the name of the operating system that directly connects each conventional line of the Tazawako Line/Ou Main Line (between Omagari Station and Akita Station) and the Tohoku Shinkansen. Is not an official route name.
- ^ a b c d e f Do not actually go through
- ^ JR Hokkaido often implemented the timetable revision in October (March 10, December 2009), but since 3, it has been implemented in March like other JR companies. .. JR Shikoku often implements the timetable revision in March, but it may not be implemented depending on the year.
- ^ However, this is not the case because the Tohoku Shinkansen was revised ahead of other companies on the JR schedule on March 3th.
- ^ Some of the trains listed below may not be open.
- ^ "KomachiIs open only between Tokyo Station and Morioka Station.
- ^ However, it was a wholly owned subsidiary of Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd., which was established from April 2019, 4 to June 1, 6.
- ^ With Japanese Restaurant EnterpriseJurakuJoint venture company.
- ^ The Japanese restaurant enterprise has invested since its establishment.
- ^ However, the General Vehicle Manufacturing Niitsu Plant is JR East Niitsu Vehicle Manufacturing until March 2014.
- ^ All equipment renewal vehicles are manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric.
- ^ There were some 165/169 series trains and some Kiha 58 series diesel cars that had been converted to convertible cross seats.
- ^ Originally, the “general type” classification was used for railcars and passenger cars whose main purpose is to use on ordinary trains. According to the definition of the JNR, there is an entrance/exit in the passenger cabin, and horizontal (long seat) and vertical It is stipulated as a vehicle type that has a type seat (cross seat) and has performance suitable for commuting transportation. Regarding railcars, vehicles that are called commuting type or suburban type have been manufactured nominally, but the distinction of use is not clear in actual operation. It was a concept that includes commuting type and suburban type, and it was customarily divided into general type.. In a passenger car50 seriesThe passenger car is nominally for commuting, but because it is a semi-cross seat reflecting the demand in rural areas, it is neither a commuter type nor a suburban type (in the JNR era, the commuting type was prescribed as a long seat). This is also classified as a general form.. In addition,Old passenger carIt was called "general passenger car" (also called "conventional passenger car") at the JNR site, but it was officially classified because it did not exist in the regulations at the time when the old passenger car was manufactured. is not .. Detail is"General vehicle (railway)""Normal train # Classification on the vehicleSee.
- ^ Initially inauguratedJR KyushuWas not owned.The limited express railcar is for the limited express "Akita Relay", which was set as a substitute for the limited express "Tazawa" due to the Tazawako Line gauge conversion work.Kiha 110 typeThe only example is the production of the 300 series.After the train was put into operation, this car was remodeled and then renumbered to the 200 series as a general car and is still in use today.
- ^ Use on some vehicles in the formatTRAIN SUITE ShikishimaThere is an example of the E001 type car No. 5-7.
- ^ If you use a green car only within the JR East line, the green fare within a distance of 300km except the Shinkansen and some limited express is 240-1,000 yen cheaper than other JR companies (excluding JR Kyushu). It is set.
- ^ Models used by ShinanoBelongs to JR CentralVehicles used by Sunrise ExpressIs because it belongs to JR West and JR Central.それぞれEachFumie NishimuraIs in charge.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k East Japan Railway Company (2021-06-22). 34th Term (October 2020, 4-September 1, 2021) Securities Report (Report).
- ^ East Japan Railway Company Articles of Incorporation Chapter 1, Article 1, Paragraph 2
- ^ "JR East, solid overseas departure / railway operation in the UK / making achievements from profits"Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun』December 2017, 12 (general face).
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2016, 10). 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ a b (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ Life service businessJR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ a b "JR East Japan: A defensive brand with growth potential"Nikkei BusinessOnline (delivered on January 2008, 1)
- ^ Regional rediscovery projectJR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Child-rearing support project "HAPPY CHILD PROJECT"JR East website (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Organization chart --East Japan Railway Company, viewed April 2021, 4
- ^ "Press release on Shinanogawa power station" (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company (JR East)
- ^ "Public relations about Shinanogawa power plant”. Tokamachi City. 2011/5/11Browse.
- ^ “Maximum use of self-employed electricity and reduction of electricity consumption in JR East” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company (JR East), (March 2011, 3) 2011/3/22Browse.
- ^ “Aiming for zero CO2050 emissions in fiscal 2” (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2020, 5) 2020/5/13Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k "7 years of JR 14 companies"Traffic newspaper』Kotsu Shimbun, April 2001, 4, page 2.
- ^ Supervised by Railway Bureau, Ministry of Transport "Railway handbook] 9 edition (Electric Vehicle Study Group・ Railway Book Publishing Association) p.85
- ^ Masayuki Moriguchi "Walking on the Railroad Unfinished Line <Private Railway Edition>" (JTB, 2001) p.188
- ^ a b "Expanding all-day smoking at stations" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbun, February 1993, 2, 4nd page.
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ a b c d e "List of railway track opening (from 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2021/7/22Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Abolition of railway tracks (after 5)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2021/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Railway Record Book" "RAIL FAN" Vol. 49, No. 9, Japan Railfan Club, January 2002, p. 9.
- ^ "JR East has achieved complete privatization"Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 2002, 6, evening edition 22.
- ^ “Exclusion from the World Trade Organization (WTO) Government Procurement Agreement” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2014, 10)
- ^ "About the outline of the operation plan accompanying the opening of the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Nagano and Kanazawa" (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (October 2014, 8) 2014/8/27Browse.
- ^ Electric Vehicle Study Group "FY21 Railway Handbook" p.XNUMX
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (July 2014, 7)
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (January 2015, 1)
- ^ (PDF) East Japan Railway Sendai Branch (January 2015, 2)
- ^ “～JR East Group common point～“JRE POINT” will be started” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2015, 7) 2016/3/23Browse.
- ^ “～JR East Group common point～“JRE POINT” Start on February 2 We will hold “JRE POINT Start Campaign”! ” (PDF) (Press Release), East Japan Railway Company, (April 2016, 2) 2016/3/23Browse.
- ^ "JR East "JRE POINT" start" "Kotsu Shimbun" Kotsu Shimbun, February 2016, 2.
- ^ Hokkaido serious news to choose with you [final vote until December 12-candidates here] 20 Hokkaido Shinkansen opens Asahi Shimbun digital(April 2017, 8) Viewed June 3, 2020
- ^ "JR East, Mitsui & Co., start passenger railway business in the UK Operation right until 2026". Finance newspaper (September 2017, 12). 2020/1/9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2018, 7). 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "About fraud and suspension of publications on the public relations magazine "JR EAST"”. East Japan Railway Company (created on July 2019, 7). 2019/7/29Browse.
- ^ "The public relations magazine for the outside, which has continued since the establishment of JR East, will be suspended--unauthorized modification in the June issue article". response(Created on July 2019, 7). 2019/7/29Browse.
- ^ "Manufactured by JR East public relations magazine". Newsletter(Created on July 2019, 7). 2019/7/29Browse.
- ^ "Shared offices at JR East and stations from August, Tokyo, Shinjuku, etc."Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (July 2019, 7) Read December 10, 2020
- ^ "Hokuriku Shinkansen vehicle flooded by typhoon, loss of 148 billion yen"Yomiuri Shimbun], January 2019, 10.2019/10/28Browse.
- ^ "Opened Sotetsu/JR direct line. Sotetsu operates directly with the city center. Sotetsu President "A great opportunity to learn about Sotetsu Line"". Travel Watch. Impress (September 2020, 11). 2020/2/1Browse.
- ^ a b "276 elevated pillars, earthquake-proof construction leaked JR East" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition August 2020, 8 (social aspect)
- ^ “JR multifunctional toilet lock, 19 stations to 2 Akita stations and Kanagawa opening”. InstituteKyodo News(July 2020, 7) 2020/7/7Browse.
- ^ JR East's last train advancement Within 100 km from Tokyo Station There is also a coupon service using "watermelon" Nihon Keizai Shimbun News Site (delivered on September 2020, 9) Retrieved September 3, 2020
- ^ "JR East's first deficit forecast of 4180 billion yen / West also deficit maximum for the fiscal year ending March 21, 3" "Yomiuri Shimbun" morning edition September 2020, 9 (economic)
- ^ "Notice about reorganization of JR East Group business”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2020, 11). 2020/11/12Browse.
- ^ "Reorganization of four JR East Group companies, new company JR East Cross Station will be born next spring". BIGLOBENews (Big Robe Co., Ltd.). (November 2020, 11) 2020/11/12Browse.
- ^ "About the termination of train public telephone service on the Shinkansen”. JR East. August, 2021Browse.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism supervised by the Railway Bureau "Railway Manual" 29 edition, Electric Vehicle Study Group/Railway Book Publication Society, p.23
- ^ Supervised by the Railway Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism "Railway Handbook" Reiwa 61st year edition (Electric Vehicle Study Group / Railway Book Publishing Association) p.XNUMX
- ^ "JTB Fare Table" No. 17, 1998, Japan Transportation Corporation, p.369
- ^ Mitsutera Teramoto "JR Limited Express Quarter Century" (Icarus Publishing) P.42
- ^ a b c "Business ｜ JR East Service Creation”. JR East Service Creation Co., Ltd. 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company, Nippon Restaurant Enterprise Co., Ltd. (May 2019, 5). 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 1). 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ "In-car sales information: JR Odekake Net”. West Japan Railway Company. 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of work｜JR East Service Creation”. JR East Service Creation Co., Ltd. 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ a b c Company Profile｜Company Profile｜NRE NIPPON RESTAURANT ENTERPRISE
- ^ "(PDF)”(May 2019, 5). 2019/5/8Browse.
- ^ “JR East subsidiary Kanazawa sales branch “Hakutaka” in-car sales”. Hokoku/Toyama newspaper homepage (Hokkoku Shimbun). (July 2014, 9). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 4. 2015/11/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 2). 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. East Japan Railway Company (January 2019, 5). 2019/12/26Browse.
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ Icarus Publishing "E231/E233 Hyper Detail" p. 108
- ^ Koyusha "Railway fan] No.539 p. 36
- ^ Railroad JournalRailway journal] No.403 p.72
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.492 p.33
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.517 p.46
- ^ Railroad Journal "Railway Journal" No.547 p.22
- ^ Yukitaka Ishii "Kiha 47 Monogatari" (JTB Publishing) p.36-37
- ^ Naoaki Okada and Masao Tani "New Edition JNR Passenger Car/Freight Car Guidebook" (Seibundo Shinkosha) p.28, p.48
- ^ Seiichi Okada"JNR Steel Passenger Car I" (JTB Publishing) p.239
- ^ Cat publishing``Rail Magazine'' No.336 p.9
- ^ Electric Vehicle Study GroupRailway pictorial] No.879 p.18
- ^ "About renewal of customer service uniforms”. East Japan Railway Company (October 2019, 10). 2021/1/31Browse.
- ^ a b c "We do new company song" "Nikkei Sangyo ShimbunFebruary 1991, 2 (page 20)
- ^ JR East Baseball Club | About JR East Baseball Club -Retrieved August 2021, 6.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ (PDF) -East Japan Railway
- ^ 
- ^ "JR East, soliciting knowledge and skills for change" "Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun" August 2021, 8 Page 12
- ^ (Traditional Chinese)"Taiwan Eastern Business Development Co., Ltd.". 2019/2/9Browse. Taiwan Corporation Information Network
- ^ (Traditional Chinese) part(Japanese)"JR East Japan Taiwan Business Development _ Taiwan Taiwan East Business Development Co., Ltd.". 2019/2/9Browse. 104 Recuitement Bank.
- ^ East Japan Railway Company (2021-06-22). 34th term (April 2020, 4-March 1, 2021) Securities report Employee status (Report).
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (March 2018, 2). 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Business department bulletin. East Japan Railway Workers' Union (March 2018, 3). 2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "JR East labor union “declaration of defeat” The end of the strike plan... Withdrawal from 3 people, recovery difficult"Sankei Shimbun』Sankei Shimbun, June 2018, 6.2018/8/8Browse.
- ^ "Significance of labor union asked by JR East labor union "withdrawing 3 people"". Oriental economyOnline (August 2018, 5). 2019/7/9Browse.
- ^ Akira Murayama -Haikyo, viewed October 2016, 10
- ^ Profile/Sigma Seven
- ^ Rumiko Varnes: Bilingual Narrator
- List of railway lines in Japan
- List of Japanese railway operators
- Japanese railway
- Japan Railway
- Railway business related
- Adult sports
- Other items
- JR SKISKI
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism - Railway station
- Pokemon -JR East bodySummer VacationIn the metropolitan areaStamp RallyAnd Pokemon Shinkansen serviceMovie versionIn addition to the production cooperation of the subsidiary JR East PlanningAnime version OfAdvertising agencyIs in charge of.
- Shinkansen deformation robot Shinkalion -JR East itself supervises the project and serves as an animation sponsor, while its subsidiary, JR East Ltd.Advertising agencyIs in charge of.
- Chiba University of Commerce -JR East is the official supporter company of the School of Service Creation.
PrewarWas the core company of Itochu Zaibatsu. Since ITOCHU Zaibatsu was a textile conglomerate with a number of textile companies under its umbrella, the sales of the textile division were outstanding, and it was once the largest textile trading company in the world. It has a large number of leading companies under its umbrella, and in addition to its founding textile business, it has strengths in non-resource fields such as food and daily necessities, information and communication, insurance, and finance.TSEListed on the first section.
Regarding loan and capital relationship with banksPacific WarOld to oldSumitomo BankWas intimate,After the warGradually withdrew from the Sumitomo family, the oldDaiichi BankApproaching.Daiichi Kangin GroupCurrently, he belongs to the members of Sankinkai.
We had our headquarters in Osaka,1960 eraFrom the middle of the two offices in Osaka and Tokyo,1970 eraMany of the functions of the Osaka head office have been transferred to the Tokyo head office in Minato-ku.
A large general trading company with a single employee (Itochu Corporation,Mitsubishi Corporation,Mitsui,Sumitomo Corporation,Marubeni)2015(Heisei27 years) (2016In the fiscal year ended March 3, the company surpassed Mitsubishi Corporation in final profit and became the top in the general trading company industry.However, this is also due to the fact that Mitsubishi Corporation and Mitsui & Co., which have large profits from the resource field due to the fall in resource prices, became the first final deficit since their establishment, and the president'sMasahiro Okafuji"Is a byeRingIt's like going up".
In addition,2018In April, Okato is chairman andChief executive officerAppointed as (CEO). The system in which the chairman of a major trading company serves as the CEO is exceptional, and because the alliance with Okafuji's focus on China's largest state-owned conglomerate, "China Chushin Group" (CITIC), remains a challenge in terms of effectiveness, For the time being, we have a “two-head system”
Promote employee healthHealth managementAre promoting.. Encourage morning work, Support for coexistence with cancer treatment for employees, such as early detection of cancer and free cancer advanced medicineHave been reported.
1858,XNUMXst generation Chubei ItoIs founded by the start of the "carry-out" peddling of Azabu. It has the same origin as Marubeni of the same industry. Then onceMarubeniWas split, but merged again during the war (Daiken Sangyo), postwarZaibatsu DemolitionAs a result of the measures, the two companies will be split again,1949Established ITOCHU Corporation, which is directly connected to the present.
- 1858(AnseiAnnual)5 -As a wholesale business of linens by Ito ChubeiOmi countryInukami DistrictHachimemura (currentlyToyosato TownLarge printFounded in (Hachime).
- 1872(MeijiEra)1 -Osaka Prefectural University of Tokyo (laterHigashi Ward, Current city of OsakaChuo-ku）HonchoFounded Benchu on 2 chome. Virtually relocated head office.
- 1884(17th year of the Meiji era)-Set Benichu as the Ito head office.
- 1893 -Open the Ito thread store.
- 1914(Taisho3 years)12 -Reorganized into ITOCHU Joint Stock Company.
- 1918December-ITOCHU joint-stock company, ITOCHU Corporation (predecessor of Marubeni) and ITOCHU Corporation to split.
- 1941(Showa16 years)9 -Marubeni Shoten, ITOCHU and Kishimoto Shoten merge to become Sanko Co., Ltd.
- 1944September-Sanko, Daido Trade,Kureha SpinningWill be merged into Daiken Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- 1949May 12 -Daiken SangyoExcessive Economic Force Concentration Exclusion LawIs applied, it is divided into ITOCHU, Marubeni, Kureha Spinning, and Amagasaki Nail Mill.
- 1961December-Merged with Morioka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- 19644 -Merged with Aoki Shoji Co., Ltd.
- 197710 --Merged with Ataka & Co., Ltd.By taking over the steel division from Ataka, it will be the beginning of a leap from the conventional textile center to a general trading company in both name and reality.Bankruptcy industrySee also section).
- 1992 --The English company name was changed to "ITOCHU Corporation" and a new logo mark was established.[Annotation 1].
- 2005(Heisei17 years)- NetherlandsとオーストリアSports brand with headquarters inStarted license development of apparel and accessory related products in the Japanese market.
- 20082 - ITOCHU ENEX,Osaka Gas,Japan Energy(CurrentENEOS), With 5 companies with Nissho LP GasFUELFull-scale examination of business restructuring integration started.
- 2011May 5 -Started the medium-term management plan "Brand-new Deal 2012".
- 2011May 8 -Osaka HeadquartersJR Osaka StationNorth gate buildingMove to.
- 2011May 6 -Investment in Columbia Coal Mine of US Drummond.
- 2012May 12 --Acquired the Asian and fruit and vegetable business and the global processed food business of Dole, the world's largest fruit and vegetable major.
- 2014May 5 - EdwinInvested in a group.
- 2014May 7 -Strategic business alliance with Thailand's largest conglomerate, Charoen Pokphand Group.
- 2015May 1 -China's largest state-owned enterprise group together with Chalong Pokapan groupChina Chushin GroupStrategic business and capital tie-up with the core company, Chushin Group.
- 2017October 10-Serbia's first large-scale PPP (public-private partnership) waste disposal power generation business signed a contract with the Belgrade city government.
- February 2019- Descente Co., Ltd.TOB started and established.
- The ratio of non-resources (non-resources) to revenue is extremely large at 2013% in 83 (US GAAP) and 2014% in 108 (International Accounting Standard), and the consumer-related field, which accounts for more than half of that, is the largest in the industry. Proud of profit scale, reached 2014 billion yen in 2254.
- The major consumer-related brands are as follows.
- Doll Food Company
- FamilyMart: In 1998, it was a difficult time to manage, but it cost about 1350 billion yen to manage a convenience store for the first time as a trading company.
- ア デ ィ ダ ス
- Paul Smith
- Giorgio Armani
- Mira Shawn
- Yves Saint Laurent: In the 1970s, the brand business started by importing men's clothing of the brand ahead of the times, and after going through the license business of manufacturing and selling with the added value of "brand", in the 2000s, it was directly to the brand. Evolved into investment.
- First generation Ito Chubei(First generation)
- Second generation Ito Chubei(Second generation)
- Three generations Takenosuke Ito
- Fourth generation (1949-1960)
- Five generations Shoichi Echigo(1960-1974)
- Six generations Seiki Tozaki(1974-1983)
- Seven generations Yonekura Isao(1983-1990)
- Yatsushiro Minoru Murobushi(1990-1998)
- Nine generations Uichiro Niwa(1998-2004)
- Ten generations Eizo Kobayashi(2004-2010)
- Eleventh generation Masahiro Okafuji(2010-2018)
- Twelve Yoshihisa Suzuki(2018-2021)
- Thirteen Keita Ishii(March 2021 -)
Major subsidiaries and affiliates
As of July 2018.Taizi: Consolidated subsidiary
- ITOCHU Fashion System Co., Ltd.(TokyoMinato-ku）
- ITOCHU Mode Pal Co., Ltd.(TokyoChuo-ku）
- Edwin Co., Ltd.(TokyoShinagawa）
- Sankei Co., Ltd.(TokyoKoto Ward）
- SI Textile Service Co., Ltd.(OsakaOsakaKita）
- SI Shopping Service Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Joyx Corporation Co., Ltd.(TokyoChiyoda Ward）
- Scabal Japan Co., Ltd.(Osaka-shi, OsakaChuo-ku）
- BI Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Magaseek Co., Ltd. (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Unico Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Lerian Co., Ltd.(TokyoSetagaya）
- Loyne Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Coronet Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Ayaba Co., Ltd.(Chuo Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture)
- Kawabe Co., Ltd.(TokyoShinjuku ward): TSEJASDAQListing
- Descente Co., Ltd.(Osaka-shi, OsakaTennoji Ward): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Teraoka Seisakusho Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Watakyu Seymour Co., Ltd. (KyotoTsuzuki-gunIde Town）
- ITOCHU Plantech Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- IMEX Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Aviation Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nippon Aerospace Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Automobile Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU TC Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU MACHINE TECHNOS CORPORATION(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Systec Co., Ltd.(OsakaOsaka）
- Century Medical Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Yanase Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Toyo Advanced Technologies Co., Ltd. (HiroshimaHiroshima citySouth ward）
- JAMCO Corporation (TokyoTachikawa）
- Isuzu Motor Sales Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Tokyo Century Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Suncall Co., Ltd. (Kyoto PrefectureKyoto CityUkyo Ward): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Metals Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nihon Iron Ore Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Mineral Resources Development Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Marubeni-Itochu Steel Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Energy & Chemicals Company
- ITOCHU ENEX CORPORATION(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Oil Exploration Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU CHEMICAL FRONTIER CORPORATION(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU PLASTICS CO., LTD.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Retail Link Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- Nippon Sanipack Co., Ltd.(TokyoShibuya Ward）
- Takiron CAI Co., Ltd.(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Chemical Logitec Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nissho LP Gas Co., Ltd. (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
- Solasia Pharma KK (Minato-ku, Tokyo): Tokyo Stock ExchangeMothersListing
- Japan South Saha Oil Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Kushiro Coal Sales Co., Ltd.HokkaidoKushiro)
- ITOCHU Foods Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Feed Co., Ltd.(Koto-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Sugar Co., Ltd.(AichiHekinan City）
- ITOCHU Food InvestmentA limited company(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Nippon Nutrition Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Dole International Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU FOOD CORPORATION(Osaka-shi, OsakaChuo-ku): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Japan Access Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- Fuji Oil Group Headquarters Co., Ltd.(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Japan Foods Co., Ltd.(ChibaChosei-gunNagara Town): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Kumejima Sugar Co., Ltd.(OkinawaNaha）
- Primaham Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Showa Co., Ltd.(AichiInazawa）
- Kei Fresh Access Co., Ltd. (TokyoNakano）
- Confex Co., Ltd. (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo)
Housing Life Company
- ITOCHU Building Materials Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Ceratech Co., Ltd.(Aichi prefectureSeto City）
- ITOCHU Logistics Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Urban Development Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Housing Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Urban Community Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU REIT Management Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo) - ITOCHU Advance Logistics Investment CorporationAsset management company
- Itopia Home Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- AD Investment Management Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo) - Advance Residence Investment CorporationAsset management company
- Nihon Hobo Pulp and Paper Resource Development Co., Ltd. (Chuo-ku, Tokyo):Prince group
- Daiken Corporation(Kita Ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Central Engineering Co., Ltd.(Aichi prefectureNagoya cityNishi-ward）
- Century 21 Japan Co., Ltd.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ
Information & Finance Company
- ITOCHU Techno Solutions Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Conexio Co., Ltd.(Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- ITOCHU Interactive(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Fuji Partners Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Orico Insurance Service Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- I & T Risk Solutions Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Cable Systems Co., Ltd.(Shinagawa Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Technology Ventures Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- AXNUMX Healthcare Co., Ltd.(TokyoBunkyo ku）
- Wellness Communications Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Ashlion Japan Co., Ltd. (Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- EGuarantee Co., Ltd.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Bell System XNUMX Holdings Co., Ltd.(Chuo-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Honken Counter Group Co., Ltd.(Chiyoda ward, Tokyo)
- Orient Corporation (Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange
- Gardia Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- GL Connect Corporation(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Space Shower Networks Inc.(Minato-ku, Tokyo): Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange JASDAQ
- Paidy Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Pocket Card Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Money Communications Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- Familymart Inc.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
Other affiliated companies
- ITOCHU Financial Management Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
- ITOCHU Human Resources & General Services Co., Ltd.(Minato Ward, Tokyo)
Major overseas bases
- Every Saturday night from 9:54 to 10:00, TBS broadcasts "Kyono, Akinai".
- Moriso and Kikkoro[Annotation 2]
- OC.RFC -With ITOCHUOricoRugby club with mother as the base. CurrentKanto Adult LeagueBelongs to part 1.
- ITOCHU Memorial Foundation
Scandals, cases, problems, criticisms (including group companies)
In 1987, Toshiba MachineCocom regulationIn the case of illegally exporting a large machine tool to the Soviet Union in violation of the above, the mediator, ITOCHU, was suspended for three months.
- Suspicion of fraudulent accounting
November 2016, 7 in the United StatesInvestment fundGlaucus Research Group California, LLC. Has issued a report claiming that ITOCHU's accounting process is fraudulent and the stock price will fall by 50%...In response, ITOCHU disclosed a counter-argument document...After that, although the stock price fell by about 10%, fraud was not proved, and it started to rise one month later.Was going at the same timeShort saleThe plan of the Graucus Research Group, which was trying to make a profit in Japan, failed.
- Chinese spy case
2018 ChineseNational Security AgencyRestrained byProsecutionThe male employees in their 40sGuangzhouof(District court) On November 2019, 11, for "Crime that harmed China's security ()"Imprisonment3 yearsPrison sentenceJudgment, And forfeiture of property 15 yuan (about 230 million yen)Ministry of Foreign AffairsFound out. According to Japanese and Chinese sources, the ruling said, "IllegalIt has been certified as “Obtained by theappealDo notPrison sentenceThe verdict is finalized. In response to this, ITOCHU announced comments such as "I am sorry for all the concerned parties.".
ITOCHU was involved in importsbeefThe problem was that there was a dangerous part in the.
- ITOCHU AUTO
- Ryuzo Sejima
- Hiroyuki Nagahama --Former from ITOCHU CorporationMinister of the Environment. CurrentlyConstitutional Democratic Party (Japan 2020)BelongingMember of the House of Councilors.
- Yuichiro Haneda --Former from the Itochu Memorial FoundationMinister of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
- Mac Akasaka -Former employee. Independent,Rare earthEstablished a trading company "Mac Corporation".
- Abeno mask - MASKSThe second largest contract amount among the three contractors.
- ^ a b Corporate Governance Report Retrieved February 2021, 1
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Financial Results for the Fiscal Year Ending March 2021 [IFRS] (Consolidated)”. ITOCHU Corporation (June 2021, 5). 2021/5/30Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. ITOCHU Corporation (June 2017, 6). 2017/9/28Browse.
- ^ "Head office map”. ITOCHU. 2017/9/28Browse.
- ^ The Sankei Shimbun morning edition May 2016, 5 “March term financial results: ITOCHU's first top and bottom: Seven major trading companies have been revealed. Mitsubishi Corporation/Mitsui & Co.'s first final deficit”
- ^ Sankei Shimbun morning edition January 2018, 1 "Mr. Suzuki is the president of ITOCHU and Mr. Okafuji is the chairman and CEO"
- ^ What is "all-health management" that ITOCHU is embarking on? Toyo Keizai Online August 2016, 6
- ^ Working early in the morning Why spread overtime reduction and unexpected economic effect Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2015, 3
- ^ ITOCHU and Cancer Center partner to support treatment for employees Asahi Shimbun November 2017, 8
- ^ Company award for excellent efforts to balance cancer patients' work and work Tokyo Health and Welfare Bureau February 2018, 2
- ^ "HEAD" brand contract with image designer Takeshi ShinjoNews Releases | Viewed on ITOCHU Corporation, July 2018, 7.
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ ITOCHU Corporation official page ITOCHU understood from non-resources
- ^ "ITOCHU, President Keita Ishii, First Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chemical Daily | The Chemical Daily". 2021/3/3Browse.
- ^ Integrated report"Major subsidiaries and affiliatesSee
- ^ Company name changed from Central Equipment Engineering ("Notice of change of trade name and new corporate logo(See)
- ^ Today's Akinai | TBS TV
- ^ Initiatives at the Aichi Expo Master Licensee Office (AMLO)
- ^ Glaucus Research Group California, LLC.
- ^ Short-selling investor Graucus criticizes accounting method with ITOCHU as Japan's first target(Bloomberg) Retrieved November 2020, 11.
- ^ CFO Itochu argues against pointing out "illegal accounting"(Nikkei Business) Retrieved November 2020, 11.
- ^ Itochu employees detained in China sentenced to 3 years in prison Local court | NHK News
- ^ 3 years imprisonment for ITOCHU employee detained in China, ruling confirmed-Mainichi Shimbun
- ^ 3 years imprisonment for ITOCHU employee Japanese detained, 9th prison sentence-China: Jiji.com
- ^ ITOCHU employee sentenced to 3 years in prison in China ... Mr. Suga "Support as much as possible": International: News: Yomiuri Shimbun Online
- ^ Logistics Partner Co., Ltd. “Prologis REIT / Fire-damaged logistics facility to be dismantled soon". Logistics News LNEWS. 2021/7/24Browse.
- Takashi Hayakawa 『Japanese upper society and bargaining (Itochu family From Omi line merchant to giant trading company) Kadokawa Shoten 1983 pages 107-110